SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are a stupid mother fuckin asshole puss u can't gat money basterds

thanks puss

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I can assure that you will not see the 18th of this month.I am cursed but you will die.

Quote:
Lets wait and see.I will tell you where I belong.I visited you the other day in your dream and you saw hell . I will come back again to take your breath from you and then you will belong to zambakku there you will see your forefathers.

If you want to die instantly now , send to me your phone number when you hear my voice you will die immidiately.

zambakku
Third son.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOUR SELF IN COMMON ENGLISH, GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK, READ AND WRITE, THEN I WILL ATTEND TO YOUR CASE BECAUSE IT IS EXCEPTIONAL.

YOU TALK OUT OF FRUSTARATION MY DEAR PRINCE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

J. MOMOH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go to hell and burn to ashes you will meet yourlast day on earth today

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogun and Ayelala go kill ur family. U nor even sabi speak english.
Decil will punish ur life since u have refused to sstop sending me mail. I will fuck ur mama> i will send one boy to fuck ur papas ass ok?

U are a fool. Go and get money and bomb u are there sendin your sister's pussy insults.

Who is Foolish?
Ur Papa Ur MAma and ur full family. Go and learn how to speak english cos ayelala will kill u and ur family very very soon.

Foooooooooollllllllllllll
Goat
Goat
Goat
Goat
Goat
Goat
Cow
Cow
Cow
Cow

Quote:
SO U ARE ONLINE ABI. THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE. WAT ARE U DOIN ONLINE? SCAMMING PEOPLE AND UR FAMILY. GOD PUNISH UR FATHER. FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
USELESS ARMED ROBBER YOU KNOW WHAT IS PUSHING YOU ARROUND STEALLING FROM ONE FAMILY TO ANOTHER I GIVE YOU THREE DAYS TO MEET YOUR FATHER SATAN. EVERY WHERE GO IN LIFE THEY WILL REJECT. THAT IS WHY YOUR OWN FATHER REJECTED YOU. YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. I WANTED TO HELP YOU BUT YOUR OLD WITCH CAME INTO YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO RUN AND NO PLACE WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO HIDE. YOU AND THAT YOUR USELESS MOTHER.
I BROUGHT YOU IN TO HELP YOU, YOU TURNED AGAINST THE FINGER THAT FED YOU. A DROP OUT LIKE YOU. ANY DAY I SET MY EYES ON YOU I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ARRESTED. GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO. YOU ABANDON CHILD OF A WITCH MOTHER.
YOU SEE THIS THING YOU STARTED YOU WILL NOT TO SEE THE END. YOU SICK FOOL. I MUST WATCH YOU THE DAY YOU WILL BE PUT TO A STAKE AND BE PUBLICLY SHORT TO DEATH. KEEP GOING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE STEALLING. JOBLESS ARMED ROBBER. SICK FULL. YOU STARTED THIS, ANY DAY YOU STOP MAILING ME THAT IS THE DAY YOU WILL BE FINALY DESTROYED. I HAVE GIVEN YOU A SPIRITUAL ASSIGNMENT.ANY DAY YOU WRITE ANY OTHER THING IN THE MAIL OUT SIDE COURSING YOU MOTHER YOU ARE FINISHED ALREADY. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU, I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOUR NAME TO THE POLICE. YOU FRUSTRATED BASTARD.NWAEKWENSU. YOUR FATHER DISOWNED YOU BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR ROTTEN LIFE, YOU STILL REFUSE TO LEARN. I AM NOW OUT FOR YOU BOTH SPIRITUALY AND PHYSICALLY. FOOL. KEEP WRITTING ME I HAVE EMPLOYED PEOPLE TO START RESPONDING TO YOUR MAILS TILL THE DAY YOU WILL DIE.

Quote:
THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED YOU AND THAT YOUR HARLOT OF MOTHER THAT HAS CHILDREN FOR DIFFERENT MEN, THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER PEACE TILL YOU DIE AS YOU HAVE DIED ALREADY YOU ARE JUST MANGING THE FEW DAYS THAT IS LEFT FOR YOU. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE. WHEN YOUR FATHER DISCOVERED THAT YOUR WITCH MOTHER GOT YOU FROM ANOTHER SICK MAN HE WENT STRAIGHT TO DISOWN YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY. YOU WILL WONDER ALONG THE STREET UNTILL YOUR USELESS BODY IS PICKED.
I HAVE MADE OUT TIME FOR YOU AND HAVE SET TRAPS FOR YOU ANY WHERE BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, YOU BASTRD DROP OUT. YOU STOLE THEY MANEGED TO SENT YOU TO SCHOOL YOU WENT THERE AND COULD NOT MEET UP AND WAS SENT PACKING. I WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU. IF YOU GET TIRED OF WRITING YOU DIE INSTANTLY. GOOD ENGLISH YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEEK. ANIMAL. IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING TO HOME NOW. JUST KEEP MOVING UNTILL YOU ARE CUT ARMED ROBBER. YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER BASTARD. STOP CLAIMING WHAT YOU ARE NOT DESCIVING YOUR FUCKING SELF AND THAT YOUR WITCH OF A MOTHER. YOU WILL RIGHT MAIL AND GET TIRED. YOUR NEXT MAIL I EXPECT YOU TO WRITE IN GOOD ENGLISH FRUSTRATED ANIMAL. SHAMELESS IDIOT. ANYWHERE I SEE YOU, YOU ARE FINISHED. SATAN ENCANET. YOU WILL BE DISGRACED LIKE YOUR FATHER SATAN. YOU HAVE CHOSEN DESTRUCTION FOR YOURSELF. I ASSURE YOU THERE IS NOWHERE FOR YOU TO HID. EVEN HELL HAS REGECTED YOU, HEAVEN TOO. SO I WONDER WHERE YOU WILL NOW GO. I HAVE MADE OUT FOR YOU IDIOT. GO HOME. SINCE YOU BITE THE FINGER THAT FED YOU, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU AGAIN IN THIS LIFE AND LIFE AFTER THIS. SICKLER ( YOU ARE EPLEPTIC,HYPERTENSIVE) YOU WANT SOMEBODY THAT WILL KILL YOU. DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE FOUND ONE I SHALL LET YOU SOON. YOU HAVE BEEN SENT OUT OF EDEN TO HELL.

Quote:
DEVIL IS WAITING FOR YOU TO STAGE YOU FINAL PARTY IN HELL, ANY DAY YOU STOP WRITING THIS TYPE TO YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL GIVE THE LAST BRETH THAT YOU ARE MANAGING TO TAKE IN GO AHEAD, YOU ARE JUST A MOVING DEAD.SCHOOL YOU CAN NOT GO YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING USEFULL AGAIN IN LIFE FRUSTRATED IDIOT FROM A DIRTY WOMB OF THAT YOUR HARLOT MOTHER, DISONWED BY FATHER. HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU. WRITE AGAIN SICKLER.

Quote:
speek english your family smells like pig

Quote:
useless diot who taught you the little you managed to say. you can not stop carying for ever keep crying that is all that is left for you, you empty headed ilitrate bastard, rejected fool, disowned animal, cry that is what is left for you and you will keep crying till the day you die, though you are already dead.

Quote:
IDIOT, YOU SEE THIS THING YOU STARTED U WILL NEVER LEAVE TO CONCLUDE IT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fcuk you i was only trying to help you. fool goodbye.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
man u re an illiterate

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Be a MAN...BE WISE AND COME OPEN..... LETS SEE WHO GETS DOWN FIRST

Quote:
SPENCER.... I WILL........

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IWU EWU.INWEGI NNE,ENWERE IKE YAWURU SI NA NNE GI ANWULA.ANU OHIA KA IBU.IDIOT WHO WASHES THE DEAD BOSIES IN THE MOTUARY.U ARE D ONE BEEN CHASED BY POVERTY AND NOT ME.
IF U DO NOT LKE MY MAL,U BETTER FORGET IT THAN ABUSING YOUR DEAD MOTHER WHO IS LANGUISHING IN HELL FIRE FOR HER WICKED DEEDS ON EARTH.

These fools want your insults, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and contact them! Laughing

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May sango fuck your mother left to right for answering to a mail that you fool can fall into, You Stupid Yoruba fool, you people are always like this, fake fools!!!. I am sure your father and Mother has those dirty looking tribal marks on their wide faces, both your father and Mother since they are Yorubas can fuck themselves and their friends together, even relatives too, you people are caused. Dirty Yoruba fools!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your generation will go mad and you will be crush,Idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back 2 u.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL THE CURSE OF THE ENEMY SHALL TURN TO BE A BLESSING FOREVER IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BLESSING ME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Thanks and God bless you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY GUY THE WAY YOU DEY WRITE YOUR MAIL SHOW ME SAY U BI HEAVY MUMU FOFO AND BIGEST MUGU FOFO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God will punish all your generation from the oldeat to the yougest.may u not not know peace throuhout your life in jesus name amen.what is problem do i send frustration to your family?God punish u and your family for ever and ever.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U FOOL AND STUPID FOREVER. U FORK UR MOTHER FOR 5KOBO, UR FATHER WAS A TRUCK PUSHER UNTILL DIED OF HUNGER THREE DAYS AGO.
U ARE HIV PATIENT. AND U WILL DIE IN POVERTY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EMMA & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
#99 isolo st. Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello Babatunde Amoda,
I received your E-mail in which you acknowledged the receipt of my business proposal which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. For the procession of this transaction to a successful and logical conclusion,you should send to me as a matter of urgency your address,your telephone and fax number,your bank name and address with your bank account number where you want this funds to be transferred into.........

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oh!! Babatunde Amoda my guy
Men! You can do some good good rap. What a song from you, who composed it for you; is it devil or his assistant? If you keep on like this, you can win the best raper award in your grave, and even in the hail fire. But you will suffer for it cos devil will end up to like you so much that he won;t let you go.

Men! I am so happy to hear from you again. At least I can tell your soul has not rested in peace and I will make sure it doesn't. Imagine dead man raping; wonders shall never end.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
All ur family members are coursed forever and there is
not amount of prayers or juju that can reverse this

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS CURSED INCLUDING YOUR MAMA AND PAPA. IDIOT. *DELETED*.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR NAME NA BABATUNDE AND THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME YOU THINK SAY MY NAME NA
THOMSON. THAT MEAN SAY NA YOUR SELF YOU DAY CURS NOR BE ME, NA BABATUNDE
AMODA THIS CURS IS FOR AMEN.

and

Quote:
BABATUNDE YOU BE EDIOT OOOOOOOO NA NOW I NOW SAY YOU BE MUMU OLODO, AND I
HERE SAY YOU DAY FUCK YOUR MAMA GOD DON PUNICH YOU FOR THAT, YOU NOR KNOW
SAY THEM DON CURS YOU I PRAY SAY MAKE GOOD FORGIVE, YOU BASTERD NA DIE GO BE
YOUR FATHERS DAY GIFT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SUFER HEAD, GO AND CHOP EWA AND AGEGE BREAD, YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY, YOU ASS HOLE. YOU DON'T FEEL HELP YOUR BIG BROTHER MAKE MISTAKE AND SEND MAIL TO POOR BOY LIKE, YOU DON'T FEEL HAPPY, THAT I SAID THAT YOU WIN MILLIONS IN YOUR LIFE TIME.

IN THAT OUR COUNTRY, WERE YOU STUPID BROTHER DEY RULE, YOU DONE SEE BETTER FOOD CHOP, YOUR LARGER BIG BROTHER DEY AWAY, NA HER YOU DE INSULT.
GIVE ME YOU REAL INFO MAKE I SEND YOU SMALL PAY MAKE YOU TAKE ARRANGE YOURSELF

YOUR BIG BROTHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ewure like you....omo oyawere ni anago like you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a folish man and i see that you dont have a job , i know you are
fool right from the day you were born , big fool go such your mother
clitoris .

Bastard like you , you are now a bundle of otu.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOD WILL BLESSED YOU AND ME TOO.BUT REMEMBER THAT WHATEVER YOU DEFINEG MUST COME TO YOU BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD.
I WILL NEVER LAY A CURSE ON YOU,EXCEPT YOU BEG GOD TO FORGIVE YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
aftter 10 days you have goen, this address will close dwon

and

Quote:
As I was writing this, I had the voice, that babatunde amoda may not be
your name. The key is that who ever that sent this mail. To me has bean
the person.

and:

Quote:
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR YOUR SAFTY ONLY 10 DYAS UNLESS, CALL 233 242965066
No man accept the word of god that says when you sine, you shall ask for
forgiveness including them you have offended, I wait only 10 days to hear
your voice of sorry otherwise no man or woman under this earth will save
you.

The bible says the word of my prophet is my.

DABALA, YASHICA, YAWAY BABATUNDE AMODA DABALA, YASHICA, YAWAY

and:

Quote:
Thanks dear,

I can see that you are totally frustrated, one thing I know about people
in the world, when one is frustrated he or she is always like to curse why
because a hungry man is a angry man. Well my bible tells me that there is
time to for every thing, I do not whish to curs you but as you have insult
me therefore I have to place an embargo of all kind of sicknesses in your
life.

Let psalms 109 swallow you forever, may you have only 10 days to stay on
this earth if you fail to say sorry for what you have wrote me as I do
not curs rather I am only selling my products which you may like or not
but not to insult me.

Please I said before my lord, if you do not renounce or vomit out what you
said before 10 days from today, you will never see sun again. Not even
only you including the power of my LORD JESUS word in psalms 109 will
swallow you forever.

I pray from today hence fort, as soon as you open this mail from your box
that means you have set your face to this mail while reading it. You have
fully contacted every curst you send to me back to you including this
which you will never except unless our LORD is not a life.

The way out is that you call this number + 233 242965066 and say sorry
which our LORD said you must say sorry to those whom you have offend so
that they may forgive you.

I give only 10 Days

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LORD fight against those who fight against me

If I call upon you and call others gods, do not answer me, but if called
only you LORD, the time has come gain.

May I have you LORD perfect my word? You have never put me to shame since
I know you father JESUS.

May the Dabala ,Yashica, Yaway the word of mighty take place from this
date of 18th June 2006.

1 LORD JESUS ,2 LORD JESUS , 3 LORD JESUS, 4 LORD JESUS , 5 LORD JESUS, 6
LORD JESUS, 7 LORD JESUS.

You saved me when I was in trouble and you opened the sea to swallow them
that wanted to swallow me and you said, my son I have swallow them that
wanted to swallow you. Father you made me to understand that as long as I
focus on you, you will never let me down as you have made me your savant
the prophet, may I live to do your work as you have giving me forever
life.

10 days only
I wait my LORD

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more insults...I might get a decent insult-exchange bait out of one of them, so I'll hold off posting that one. Others are:

Frank Ada Wayne wrote:

NOW I KNOW WHOM U ARE!
FROM THE FAMILY THAT STOLE OUR MONEY LONG AGO.
YOU FUGITIVE ....
POSTERITY WILL NEVER HAVE GOOD FOR UY AND UR FAMILY.
USELESS DOCTOR

I gave him a personal reply (you can too at [email protected]):

Quote:
smallboy bitch, you think because you are stupid and give money to witchdoctor, first person with "doctor" in there name is him? fool, go back to your goats and your monkey family, i do not do herbal "medicine", which is all u know, mugu, fraud against christ jesus, may the devil fuck you in the ass

I also got this:

claim department wrote:
fuck your mother

You can try him at [email protected].

Other than that one personal reply above, I copied something off here insulting Yorubas, added a couple personal touches (about the bible and HIV, two of my favorite insult bait topics) and fired it off. No sense doing more work than that. (I did remove the guy who originally wrote that insult from that one, though.)

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer: You got some really good ones there, Bravo!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HI MY MAN
My man I no that you are referred for me now beat you
don�t have to be
Be a man don�t you no that Is not a day job no way you
can be referred only for help,
Have a good day bye

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Demn u bob or bobo or what ever. Why not check ur
English spelling b4 mailing people.

U need 2 get back 2 Primary school and lain English
ok.
Am sure ur people never sent u 2 school if at all ur
dad and mum went.

Maybe ur father is a truck pusher while ur mum sells
oil at d market it can never be ur fault u be their
thinking on how 2 steal 4m ur mum or dads pocket.

Soon u join d boys out there and start carrying guns
around at d end u end up killing ur parents their is
no doubt bout what i have said. Think and glow mother
fucker.....................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR BASTARD,

MUST U REPLY TO EVERY MAIL THAT U RECEIVED? ANYWAY, FROM UR SPELLINGS IN UR MESSAGE, IT GOES TO SHOW HOW ILLITRATE U'RE. I ALSO SAW HOW FRUSTRATED U SOUND FROM UR WRITTING BUT BE ADVISE THAT IT'S BETTER U GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN FURTHER COS IT'S VERY IMPORTANT IN LIFE.

GET UR FAMILY FUCKED UF.IDIOT AND HOPELESS STINKY RAM.THERE'S A PLACE CALLED ADUWAWA IN BENIN CITY, THAT IS WHERE U SHOULD BE RIGHT RIGHT COS U ARE RAM AND A RAM U WILL REMAIN FOREVER.

DONT EVER RESPOND TO THIS MAIL COS THAT WILL SURELY PROVE THAT U ARE REAL ASHOLE.

Quote:
I CAN SEE HOW U'RE FEELING COS U DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY U CAN CALL UR OWN, UR PROSTITUTE MOTHER MUST HAVE CAUSED U DIS PAIN ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT HER FAULT SO U MUST KEEP ROAMING ROUND TOWN AS AN OPHAN THAT U ARE.

BE ADVICE THAT U ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH SUCH SITUATION SO STOP EXPOSING UR POOR AND ENDLESS FRUSTRATED SITUATION TO PEOPLE U DON EVEN KNOW NOR HAVE A BIT KNOWLEDGE OF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hello idiot,

so you have grown wings to the extent that you have the liberty to say fuck to me,well i have nothing to say but akpaamu mpa gi,otu mma gi.mpa gi dakwa ibi.

Best Regards,
Mr.... MUGU.

Quote:
HELLO BIG FOOL.

So u feel that ur mouth has become too large for you to talk any how, oh. okay amu your mum, otu your dad, dika chowakwa mkpuru amugi ocho, yukwa nshi na ngu.
kedu maka asa giahu, ifu ya sia na nsi ya aji otu ya, ya fukwe amu n" ishi. ya daa i biara. As for giwa ibu amoeba, very shapeless. Gbakwa aji ka amoosu. Eze gi gbaa double.
Anyway we shall see again, but before then, I wish you happer hiv, happy cancer eze, happy sas, happy akpukopa, and mostly, happy gonorrhea and syphilis.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Good day sir,
Thanks for your mail, may the peace of the lord be with you now and for ever more, I pray that the almighty lord for give because you don�t know what you are doing, please if you no that you are interested in this transaction you can kindly come out fully to assist not to destroy my image, and you have to pray for give ness your safe.

My best regards
Larry Thompson.

[email protected]

Quote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD, IF U EVER SEND THIS STUPID MAIL TO ME AGAIN UR MAIL MUST BE BLOCK, WHAT IS WRONG WITH U? ARE U MAD STUPID IDIOT LIKE U WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT.

I WILL BLOCK UR EMAIL IF I EVER RECEIVE THIS REACKLESS MAIL FROM U AGAIN IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THE 13 DEMON SAH SLEEP WITH YOUR MOITHER,WHY 5 OF THEM SUCK HER PUSSY,WHOM U SAY AMEN?SAY AMEN NOW,AMEN EM EM

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
stop mailing me i don't know that you are a fool.Devil like you.

YOUR MOTHER IS A FOOL;;

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HI PIG HEAD FOOL,

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU PAY,?

DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME FOR THE GAME CONTINUES...........

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL BE THE KING IN HELL WITH YOUR SUCKING OF
DIRTY VIRGINA AND ANAL INCESTION OF YOUR WOMEN THAT
BROUGHT AIDS AS YOUR INHERITANCE FOR WHICH YOU ARE
KNOWN FOR ALL OVER THE GLOBE. WITH THIS TYPE OF SIN ON
YOUR BACK, YOU CERTAINLY HAVE NO QUALIFICATION TO
ABUSE ANYONE BUT TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR DEATH

These fools want your insults, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and contact them!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't quite know what [email protected] is getting at:

Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIEI WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER HES WILL DIE

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Zicon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"jean bapiste" [email protected]:
Quote:
fuck man u re jobless right?

Emmanuel Jude [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: Hello

[insert unmodified insult here]

Emmanuel Jude [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: Hello [firstname]

[insert slightly modified insult here]

rrose_mane [email protected]:
Quote:

you dont even have a family,just a stinking basterd

come don already give me information so that i, will send to you some
money today

i buy my lexus jeep feuary 15th 2006 my last car and my ending of this
mounth my father is going to have his SCLASS for his birth day

your father dont even have a bycirlce,dont worry stay there your famy
have told me already that you are a prodigal son and will disowned you

for last 5 years you never see your village goat juju man

"chief williams" [email protected]:
Quote:
you are nothing but innituite, if you know you are a man as you claim lets meet one on one then you can repeat your fucking self. Listen for your information, if i get hold of you you would always regret meeting some one like me. ok? You are a niconpup. If you dont like the email you recieve or what so ever then keep off ignore it dont fuck around. Be very carefull with the words you use. bye remain bless.

"Eduede" [email protected]:
Quote:
I WISH WORSE THAN THAT: STOP USING DEVIL'S COMPUTER ANY HOW THIS BOY AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY !!!!!! GO AND HANG YOURSELF OR CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW AND DIE IMMEDIATELY.YOU SWINE,,, YOUR FAMILIES ARE FOOLS,YOUR MAMA FOOL,YOUR FATHER FOOL,YOUR CHILDREN FOOLS THEN YOU........SWINE AND BIGGER FOOL.DIE I SAID.IDIOT.

"kingsley som" [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT
NOW I KNOW WHOM U ARE!
FROM THE FAMILY THAT STOLE OUR MONEY LONG AGO.
YOU FUGITIVE ....
POSTERITY WILL NEVER HAVE GOOD FOR UY AND UR FAMILY.
USELESS [Lastname] idiot.........

"dasilva" [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: Fool I know you do fuck your mama

[Firstname Lastname],
As I was reading your mail,I saw a revelation were you are being deported and everybody was happy.
Fool I know you do fuck your mama.

"dinor amoudu" [email protected]:
Quote:
OMO YORUBA,

ARE YOU A WOUNDED LION?

"dasilva" [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE JUST POPO

FOOL?
I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU GO GET MONEY BECAUSE A HUNGRY MAN IS AN NGRY MAN.I KNOW YOU ARE HUNGRY AND ANGRY.

POPO

Thomson Sumoko [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO YOU (MONKEY)

Thomson Sumoko [email protected] 15 minutes later:
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO YOU MONKEY BASTERD

"Faith Wember" [email protected]:
Quote:
Mr.
Is like you are out of your senses: check your self well because you are runing mental. check your self that is what i have for you. God Bless you.

"watson hugh" [email protected]:
Quote:
Subject: Re: hi guy

"FPM CONSULT" [email protected] and [email protected] just returned the insults.

So far, out of the 430 mugus I have mailed today, these are the ones that have shown possible signs of potential brain activity:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I THINK THAT THAT UR MADNESS HAS STARTED AGAIN.
JUST LET UR PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE YOU GOT LOST FOREVER.
YOUR HANDS AND TONGUE ARE SOILED . THEREFORE WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF UR MOUNTH IS DISREGARDED.
THE TONGUE THAT U USED TO PRONOUCE (IKPE) IS THE TONGUE U USED TO CURSE. MAY THAT CURSES FOLLOW U , UR FAMILY , UR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AN UR ENTIRE GENELOGY IN JESUE NAME AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a big fool ! An ibo man is the most person in any societ.May you be destroyed along with your family.May your sunshine to morning for you you idiot.

Quote:
You belong to a wasted generation who forbid anything good and goodness will ever elude in life. The more reason you are where you are today weeping without anyone to consol you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
to tell the last worning
if you try this again i will cormand mass death in your farmily and i will no u and me who is stronger u think am here for joke try this againg and see me fool
look at u from a down for life farmily u think every body want to live like u try me and see

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dont you think you are jobless?

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLISH IDIOT. YOU HAVE GOT THIS BIG MOUtTH BECOSA I CANT SEE YOU. IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL VISIT YOUR GENERATION. YOU FUCKING WANKER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AKPA AMUGI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NNE GI OWERE IKPU

Quote:
YOU MUST DIE,IDOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U STUPID BASTARD MALLAM BORN OF A BASTARD IBO WOMAN SLEEPING THE IN STEETS OF OBOD OYIBO.

Quote:
AR U THERE??????? FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
419 man what are you doing in the net this early morning when you don't have one in your house. Are you still runing the nite, it is morning go home asshole

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
USELSS THING

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hi mr fuckin furckin,where did u get my email,my email is private and for business not mr suckin fool furcker like u.

pls stay away from this email
thanks and god bless

These fools want your insults, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and contact them!

Zicon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W00tLOL oooooooooooooo000ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've got a MUGU so mad he's trying to make me look like a scammer!
Look what he's just started sending out to different people, pretending to be from my account:
obfuscated letter wrote:

Email: - *@*

Dear Sir,

EXTREMELY URGENT

I am Engr. Law Sk4nn3n, a Native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am an Executive Project Manager with the South African Department of Mineral and
Energy Resources. First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to
confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.

Be informed that a member of the South Africa Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was at the Government delegation to your country during a trade
exhibition gave your enviable credentials/particulars to me. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

Within the Department of Mineral and Energy Resources where I work as a Project Manager and with the cooperation of three other top officials, we have
in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty-One Million, One Hundred Thousand united states dollars (US$21,100,000.00) which we want to
transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf into a reliable
company/individual account depending on your convenience.

More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence
your importance the whole transaction. This amount (US$21.1m) represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a
foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor,
leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key Tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any
foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and
privileges of the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 20% of t
he US$21.1 million, 60% for us and 20% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with
utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately through my secured telephone / fax number
whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me contact other foreign partner with recommendation to carry out this deal.

He doesn't even spell my name correctly! Laughing

Last edited by Zicon on Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I sent an insult out to a whole lotta lads today out of a new gmail addy. I cam back to check it out I had 138 new messages that all came from ME. reply came originally from me. How in the world did the lad do this?

Quote:
I SEE YOU LICK YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY HOW DOSE IT TAST LIKE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
YOU FURKING FREAK.

BARSTARD,
OLODO,
FOOL,
INBESIDE,
AID FOR YOU THIS YEAR (2006 21 OCTOBER),
MONKEY,
PUSSY LICKER,
DICK SUCKER,
ASS EATER,

DONT FURK WITH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN SEND ME MORE MESSAGE, BUT I WILL BE
SENDING YOU EVERY DAY TILL YOU DIE OF H. I. V. GOAT.

Sorry, I don't have an addy for this mugu. ANybody know how he accomplished this?

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, the subject line read...EMAIL CLOSE IN FIVE DAYS.

too bad really, I would have liked to send a congratulatory reply to this clever lad.

NSFW:

[email protected]

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zicon and leeloo: I am having the same trouble as you both, a scammer is sending out mails using my address as the return address, I suspect [email protected] to be the guilty party, I know that you, Zicon, have been in touch with him from your published insults, have you been in touch with him leeloo?

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it may be Wyclef Jean <[email protected]>. I received an automated reply immediately before the mass message attack with the same Urgent subject line. The automated reply read...

Quote:
******Automated Reply From Wyclef Jean******

Thanks to all the brothas and sistas who support my music. Right now
I'm off to do some publicity in favor of the new single I cut with
Shakira "Hips Don't Lie". I probably won't be around for a week, yo.

I'll catch up with all you cats when I get back. Refugees representin'!

One love,

Wyclef

Though I have been in touch w/ [email protected]. he gets riled up pretty easily. All the time he spends getting creative with his insults - I can imagine he's got any jobs.

NSFW:

[email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leeloo

I think that the autorespond that you got will be because the scammer is using your email address as the return address and sending out a 419 script to a mailing list. I have already had a reply from a receiver, and the script in the message was exactly the same as Zicon received but with my baiting name and address instead. I have also received a response from a Baiters Church, I am trying to contact him for the headers of the original mail.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get comfortable. This one will be lengthy. Make a sandwich.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Eat your grandmother's shit and fuck your goat.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Dear Mugu,

V
Question

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I Like it when i see stupid person like you blab is well what are you looking for in the net so go off net and die in peace.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I LIKE AND SALUTE YOUR COURAGE YOU FOOL.ANYTHING YOU HAVE JUST SAID IS GOING TO COME BACK TO YOU A GIFT FROM THE PIT OF HELL ASH HOLE.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CURSE OR ABUSE HUMAN BEING?MAY YOUR FAMILY BE VISITED BY WHAT YOU DESIRE FOR OTHERS.

MAY THE OPPOSITE OF GOD BLESS YOU BE YOUR PORTION -----AMEN.

DR.MOHAMMED.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I wish you what you wish yourself and your family.

Son of a goat

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER,
AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Do you have mother, sister and the rest female relations? So shall it be upon them because it is said that, what you wish others is exactly what you are going to receive.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU FOOL THE SINS OF YOUR FORE FATHERS WILL REMAIN ON YOUR HEAD AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATIONS.
BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK you stupid man like you

and:

Quote:
useless yoruba man I blame youu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Mr.Yoruba Man,

Are you sure you have something doing over there?The reason why I am asking is that if you are engaged doing something better for your life you will not then have enough time to be talking jargon.Look for something to do.This is my advice.

Anonymous

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why do you wast your time to write back when you know you be Niger!

well take care my brother/

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

my dear doctor,
whats up? why do you choose to embarase me like this? is it because i am looking for help? doctor why cant you help your fellow human beign,is this the right way to address your brother that is behaving wrong,no, even if ive done wrong to you it needs explanation and not curse.
so please,my dear doctor please if you are willing to help me,fine. im waiting to hear from you soon

thanks
your brother,
pablo

[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
To u....with luv

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK 2 SENDERS....U JUST WISHED URSELF DAT AMEN....U SUCK FOOL OF SHIT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
look oboy YORUBA ARE THE MOST STUPID IN NOGERIA.LOOK YOU DON EVEN KNOW ME YOU ARE INSULTING IGBO PEOPLE. I AM IN LONDON AND A FULL YORUBA FROM ogun sate SO WHY ARE YOU SOUNDING LIKE A BABY,HOW OLD ARE YOU ??? WHO IS DRAGGING NIGERIA WITH YOU.JUST WAKE UP AND FORGET THIS OLD MEN MENTALITY OR ETHNIC GROUP.IF I WANT TO GET YOU KNOW I WILL GET YOU.BCOS NOW I HAVE YOUR ISP I KNOW WERE YOU SENT THAT MAIL FROM. WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE FULL YORUBA ILLITRATE.HERE IN ENGLAND YORUBA ARE THE HIGHEAST THE IS WHY I PREFER TO GO WITH EDO/DELTA PEOPLE AND IGBO TO MAKE REAL GOOD POUNDS.
TRY AND WAKE UP IF NOT YOU WILL REMINA IN DARKNESS FOR EVER.YOPU FORGOT HOW ABIOLA BETRAYED AWOLOWO, AND HOW SHONEKON BETRAYED THAT ABIOLA, WHO BETRAYED DIYA,EVEN THE OBASANJO WAS SUPPOSE TO DIE IN PRISON.FELA WAS INSULTING OBASANJO IRRESPECTIVE OF THESAME YORUBA PEOPLE SO WHAT IS YOUR OWN. GANI FAWEHIMI AND FOLANA ARE YORUBA BUT THEY INSULT THE MOST UGLYEST PRESIDENT AFRICAN HAS EVER HAD.WHY DIDNT OBASANJO WIN THE NEW FIVE YEARS TENURE.FOOL LIKE YOU WERE IS AFENIFERE TODAY.YOU DONT HAVE ORIENTATION YOU ARE JUST TAULK.LOOK AT OPC KILLING THESAME YORUBA. LOOK AT HOW AD POLITICAL WAS FOOLED IN THE LAST ELECTIN BY PDP BCOPS THEY SOLD THEIR BETH RIGHT.YORUBA ARE BIG FOOL.NOW IN LONDON ABIODUN BARUWA IS A YORUBA HE HAS IMPREGNATED 3 WHITE LADIES AND DECLARES WANTED.THERE ARE YORUBA WHO COME TO LONDON TO START LEARNING ENGLISH WHICH IS A BIG DISGRACE TO NIGERIA.WRITE AND LET ME TELL YOU MORE ABOUT YORUBA, WHO KILLED BOLA IGE IS IT NOT A YORUBA MAN.INFACT YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION IS AFOOL.I AM A BIG TIME BILLIONAIRE IN NAIRA WITH MY 419 I CAN BUT THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY.MY FAMILY WIULL NEVER BECOME AS POOR AS THE RICHEST YORUBA MAN............................AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SEE, THAT IS WHY I SAY,THAT A FOOL YOU ARE TODAY, A FOOL YOU WILL BE TOMORROW, AND A FOOL YOU WILL BE FOREVER,
GO AND RUST IN HELL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR HE-GOAT BROTHER OBASANJO HAS EXPOSED HOW WICKED/GREEDY
ALL YORUBA
CAN BE.YOUR HE-GOAT BROTHER HAS EXPOSED THAT ALL YORUBAS
ARE INCAPABLE
OF RUNNING NIGERIA AND IT WILL TAKE THE NEXT 100 MILLION
YEARS BEFORE
AN UGLY,SHAMELESS FULL OF TRIBAL MARKS PEOPLE LIKE YORUBA
PEOPLE WILL
SMELL TO RUN NIGERIA AGAIN.NIGERIA RUNNING POWER HENCEFORTH
BELONGS TO
THE NORMAL PEOPLE OF NIGERIA WHICH EXCLUDES ALL DEVILISH
YORUBAS BOTH IN
DIASPORA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What is fuck are you sending these stuffs to me?

I don't know a jake about you and what you stand for. And stop sending
these curse mails to me, or I will report it to your email provider,
gmail.com

Stop it or you get squared

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuk ur mamtoto

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SUCK YUO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for all the wishes you wish me and my family and send all to back in multipulications double possion of all your wishes. May you eat with devil.

Bastered.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

GOD DOES NOT KNOW THE YORUBA'S COS THEY ARE THE SODOM AND GOMORRA IN NIGERIA. YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT WILL GO MAD. HOW ABOUT UR HARLOT MUM AND HIGH WAY ROBBER DAD?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
So we still get big fools for dis country wey never still grow up. Na god go punish the people wey bring you come life. Because u nor suppose exist. You are a waste of human resources. There must be madness in your family lineage. Check well, u will know that am telling you the truth. Imagine yourself writting useless and meaningless things. You nor dey make sense at all. Bastard. Na this kind una useless thinking make this country still dey where e dey so. Your mates dey reason how to make millions on net, you dey reason the kind useless thing to write, wey u take dey fool your family. Infact this year, ur papa must catch ur mama with another man for bed.
You go use mistake fuck your sister. Fool.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I HAVE NO TIME FOR AN IDIOT WHO HAS NOTHING DOING. *DELETED*.

and:

Quote:
SEE COWARD YORUBA MAN TALKING. YORUBA MAN IS KNOWN EVERYWHERE AS THE MOST STUPID AND UNTRUSTHWORTHY TRIBE TO DEAL WITH. WITHOUT IGBO MAN I KNOW YOU CANNOT SPEAK THE UNCORRECT ENGLISH YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK NOW. WE DEVELOP NIGERIA AND YOU KNOW IT.
YOU SHOULD BE REGRETING THAT YOU R A YORUBA MAN BECAUSE U R FULL OF EVIL. UNPROGRESSIVE PEOPLE.
THE CURSE WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE TRACKED YOUR ISP AND WILL CATCH WITH YOU.
IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU SHOULD GO LIVE WITH PIG POORVERTY WILL B YOUR POTION TILL DEAT COMES UR WAY. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOR EVER

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U B FOOL..U NO GET LEVEL U AND YOUR IDIOT PARENTS..MEN NO TIME 2 TYPE ALL DIS OUT..HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO..BIGGEST FOOL..NA IM PUT UR FAMILY 4 WERE E DEY SOO..YOURBA'S BETRAYING YOUR FELLOW ONES..NEVER DO WELL PEOPLE.

IF YOU LIKE NO PATTERN URSELF...U GO B LIKE AMODA AMOEBA 4 LIFE COS NA WETN UR GREAT GRAND PARENTS B..AMOEBA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF, I MAY ASK,ARE YOU GOD?

I AM SURE,YOU CANT TELL WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW,OUR LIVES LIES IN THE HANDS
OF GOD ALONE.

YOU ARE CALLING THE NAME OF GOD AND STILL WISHING YOUR HUMAN BEING DEATH.

I ADVICE YOU REPENT AND BEG FOR FORGIVINESS OF SIN,BEFORE THE ANGER OF GOD
FALL ON YOU.

ANY,I WISH ALL YOU WISH ME,BACK TO SENDER.

THATS ALL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
It is all the member is your families who are bastards just like every Yoruba man is morons. Fools like u should begging to understand that without Igbo man Yoruba land would have been taking over by crocodile and every other dangerous animal. Igbo man will never forget how Yoruba’s join hand to fight war against Igbo nation with the help of awolowo who was a saboteurs and later die like a rat inside his ocultic home. Abiola statement against igbo nation sent him to an early grave before we decided to compensate Yoruba animal like your father obansanjo with president and I can assure you dat he will go back to prison immediately he steps out of Aso rock villa, mark it somewhere. NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD PLACE TADAY IF NOT ANIMALS LIKE YORUBA MEN WHO HAS BEEN EMBEZZLING PUBLIC FUND TO organize party and other enjoyment which there are knowing for.

God bless Igbo men like Charles Soludo central bank governor and Ngozi Iwuala of finance ministry who are trying their best to see that the bartered Nigeria Economy that was put in a bad shape by Yoruba men is now restore back

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SIMPLE ENGLISH ,SORRY,FOOLISH YORUBA MAN

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Zicon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Dear Mugu,

V
Question
He probably pressed Shift+V instead of Control+V (for pasting the insult he had received), and then he somehow managed to press Send without noticing the mistake.

Quote:
Subject: GOD PASS YOU OOOOOOOOOOOO$$$$%%%####BAD BOY?

guy i fill u hoo why u tail lick this na u no be nigeria
way u dey tail u dey funkup life we bee street boys,
get the levelr now?ok
droda u be guy now i dey see u from here? no try me i bad
boy fulltime if funkup na u no.

Quote:
Subject: HOLYGHOST CONSUME YOU AND YOUR KINGDOW AMEN

DEAR *.

BLOOD OF JESUS WILL DESTROY YOU SPIRITUAL KINGDOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
YOU WILL DIE IN THAT SEVEN DAYS BECAUSE JESUS HAS DIE FOR ME SO YOU MUST DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM UNDESTROYABLE OK.
THE HOLYGHOST FIRE WILL CONSUME YOU AND YOUR KINGDOW IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY JUSUS.THE SEVEN DAYS HAS ALREADY MAP OUT FOR YOUR DEATH AND YOU MUST NOT ESCAPE IT.
I DON'T WORSHIP ANY GOD THAN JESUS SO FOR YOU TO TALK TO ME BLOOD OF JESUS WILL DESTROYED YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE YOU WITH THE FIRE OF THE HOLYGHOST.I HAVE NO WORDS TO GIVE YOU BUT ANGEL MICHEAL WILL FIGHT YOUR KINGDOM OF DARKNESS.I WILL NEVER RESPONSES TO YOUR MAIL AGAIN,HOLYGHOST FIRE WILL DESTROYED YOU DEVIL.
YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME BECOS I AM COVERED BY THE POWER OF THE GOD.

Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID BOY

DO YOU HAVE PENIS TO FUCK.

BASTERD INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY.

YOURS SINCERELY,

NWA JESUS

Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR NAME, LET ME SEND YOU SOME MONEY,

FROM YOUR BIG BROS

Quote:
TO GO TO YOUR MOTHER AND DELIBRATELY USE YOUR TWO HANDS AND PRESS HER TWO BUTUCKS SEVEN TIMES.

IN TEN DAYS TIME YOU WILL BE RICH TO TRAVEL OUT OF THAT COUNRY OF YOUR.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I'M FROM IBO, IM FROM IKEDURU IN IMO STATE, THEY SAME VILLAGE WITH OTOKOTO

Quote:
FEW MIN FROM NOW, YOUR TIME WILL LOG OUT FROM CAFE WERE YOU ARE BROWERING, POOR BOY,

GIVE ME YOU NAMW LET ME SEND YOU SOME MONEY, SO THAT UCAN PUT ENOUGH TIME

Quote:
Subject: RE: FROM CHUKS

your father go soon die, just wait and see, mad man, your mama toto

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, EVERYTHING YOU CURSRED ME HAS BEEN FIRED BACK TOYOUAND YOUR USELESS FAMILY.
IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN.

Quote:
whatever you cursed has been fired back toyou seven times in the mightynameof Jesus AMEN.

Quote:
That is the highest you can do,butwhatever you cursedme has been fired back to you inJesus name.

Quote:
Subject: Have a nice day.

My Dear Dog.

I am so glad to see your massege this morning. Do you know one thing you? I can hear the smell of poorverty around you that is the only problem you have. Pleasse kindly ask God for delivrance. Because poorverty is not good atall you even know but you are in it. Please if you reject this very thing call poorverty then get back i will able to help you with money did you know what i mean by that? I mean cash because you lacks it in you life ok.Let Mr death come and open your door for me Amem.I wish you Idiot 50 times.EWU GAMBIA WHO dosnt need money in his life. hahahahahahahahahahahaha;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Idiot. Ask Precident OBATUTU to come and give JOB Mr pooverty kwakwakwa hahahahahah EWU TOGO.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Subject: MY OWN BROTHER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHA WONDERFUL
SO EVEN KNOW MY MOTHER HAHAHHAHA KWKWAKWA CHINEKANNA EKWELE IFE OJOO.YOUR ARE WELLCOME TO MY KINGDOM HAHAHAH EWU GHANA POORMAN. I MUST SEND SOME CASH TO YOU THIS DAYS YOU NEED IT.

Quote:
ok sir. oga sir, sorry sir, ndo sir, muo sir. otu nne gi sir, amu nna gi sir.

Quote:
u talk like a baby. i know u must be a small boy. if i dare have ur contact in Nigeria, i swear, i will jail u.

Quote:
u are stupid. u wanna block my email, i have stopped using the mail 4 work, u can block it now. useless money. moneky shit. bastered. nne gi muru gi na iko.

Quote:
u are monkey, u are idiot, u are stupid, ur mother is ashawooo, ur father is drunkard idiot, all ur sisters are ashawoo, u came from useless and hopeless family, u are a disgrace to humanity. fuck u small boy like u. if i get ur contact in Nigeria i will carry u to prison.

Quote:
what ever you say shall follow you now in jesus name amen

Quote:
is you and your family not me and my family,any thing you have shall fall upon you and your family back to sender in jesus amen

Quote:
Original Igbo man

Quote:
guy stop this ya fucking gabbage and lets talk on how to solve the ontisha problem or better scam the governor and the people. ONE LOVE

Quote:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
better watch yourself before the wrath of God will descend on you.
Bye

Quote:
BY THE NAME OF THE LORD THE MOST HIGH .I THERE CURSE YOU THAT IN 3 DAY TIME YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.YOU WILL DIE.

NEVER YOU IN LIFE USE THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR RUBISH.

SON OF DEVIL.

Quote:
Subject: back to sender

All the curses attached to this mail,i commander them to go back to you in the name of Jesus Amen..it is you that will die by motor accident ..watch out...
idiot

Quote:
Subject: onye opii

Enyi,

Iwudiala awu ta,ta na aha jesus,Amen. Oye obiam k,ibu,n,ime obiam ka iga awu ta,ta,na aha jesus,Amen.

Quote:
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
AND HAVE A NICE DAY
MRS MARGRET KANE

Quote:
mugu boy u try o

Quote:
--GOD PUNISH THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY AND EVEN THE ONE THAT HAS NEVER COME TO THE WORLD FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR MOUNTH AND TELL SUCH A MESS,IS IT BY FORCE?OR WHO ARE YOU.YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN EVERLASTING TROUBLE THAT YOU WILL NEVER OVERCOME IN YOUR LIVE TIME AMEN.

Quote:
OKK. SO U DEY WORK FOR OKIJA SHRINE ABI. EWU BEREBERE OKIJA.

Quote:
Subject: RETURN SENDER YOU EMAIL WILL BE BLOCK IN FIVE DAYS FROM NOW

[my email with full headers]

Quote:
U 'RE A BIG MONKY FUCK UR MOTHER ASS IDIOT LIKE U

Quote:
Subject: TAKE IT, IT`S FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

TAKE IT, IT`S FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

Quote:
Subject: TAKE IT, IT`S FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

TAKE IT, IS FOR YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
Subject: Fwd: Re: Hello

You dont ever write to me again ok, you should stop this rubbish .

And remember you will die poor together with your generation ok.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Quote:
OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

Quote:
BASTARD UR MOTHER IS A MONKEY

Quote:
Subject: from mr dan and coo reply this letter we can make friend

I know that you are guy like me but i will not tell you anything concern this you send to me all so am ocult man as you are but stop sending all this to because you are the one who send it to me so stop this joke am not a joker ok.

Again am not an ibo man am fron EDO STATE , if you want to know me more am ready give you more informetion about me.

My mother is the head of witch craft in benin so if you need more power to guide you self am ready to consult it ans give as we are going to see our self face to face one day.

but i pray for you my brother we are one because we all are one nigeria (here is my prayer to any nigerian)

Prayer for the Day Dear Father, I do appreciate all that You have done for me. Thank you, for the favor and kindness You show me through others. May I show love and kindness to all who know me. Lord, You tell us in Your Word that we are to love one another and when we do that, we bring glory to Your name. You tell us that when we truly love one another, men will see it and know that we are Your disciples. May we demonstrate Your love to all who know us. Forgive us when we have failed to show love and have yielded to our own selfishness. We know that if we proclaim our love for You, that we must also demonstrate it by loving each other. Change us and fill us with Your love is my prayer. I ask this in the name our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

sign ocult leader in benin mr dan gold

Quote:
Subject: your follow ocult guy remain bless

HELLO MR BORN

[resent message here]

Quote:
FRUSTRATED CANADIAN IDIOT I DONT BLAME YOU .A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED FOR EVER IN JESUS NAME.SAY AMEN. MONKEY

Quote:
NOW LET ME TELL YOU THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. THE NEXT TIME YOU WRITE THIS BOX
AGAIN WITH ALL THOSE YOUR NONSENSE, I'LL PICK YOU THEM UP, AND FACE YOU. YOU
THINK BY MY SILENCE YOUR GOING HIGHER, YOU'LL SOON GET TO KNOW ME BETTER.
THERE IS A SOMETHING COMING ON YOUR WAY IN TWO LESS THAN A WEEK NOW, BUT
THEN IT HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND GIVEN TO ANOTHER. THIS IS THE
BEGINNING OF YOUR PREDIGAMENT. SHA YOU WANT TO PLAY GAME, THE GAME IS ON.
AFTER YOU'RE THROUGH WITH POVERTY AND PENURY, U'LL REMEMBER WERE YOU STARTED
FROM. YOU KNOW WERE YOU STATRTED FROM IS WHEN YOU DECIDED TO PLAY THE GAME
OF DEATH. YOU'RE SET FOR DESTRUCTION IF U DONT KNOW. GET READY TO LACK FROM
THIS MOMENT YOU TREAD THIS MAIL. BYE

Quote:
were you from

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] just returned my insult without saying anything notable.

Piping this post through my 500p4h 1337 shell command grep -Eio '[0-9a-z.+_-]+@(\w|-)+(\.(\w|-)+)+' | sort -fu | tr '\n' ',' | sed 's/,/, /g' returns:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

Last edited by Zicon on Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zicon wrote:
W00tLOL oooooooooooooo000ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've got a MUGU so mad he's trying to make me look like a scammer!
Look what he's just started sending out to different people, pretending to be from my account:

@Zicon: I had exactly the same email, only with my baiter name (spelled correctly, mind) AND I already had some replies from other recipients... Confused

Oh, and then, I also got all these... Laughing

Richard Jon Malone, [email protected] wrote:
TOO MUCH TIME U'VE GOT AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO DO

Mike Bakovi, [email protected] wrote:
U DEY CRASE.ONYE OSHI NKITA TAKPO GI ANYA THERE.OK NO NO NO,I WILL NOT FUCK YOUR FAMILIES AND PARENT. THE REASON IS THAT THEY HAVE AIDS OK.I DONT WANT TO BE CONTAMINATED BY YOURS BASTARD FAMILIES.I WILL FUCK YOUR ASSH-HOLE AND EVERY AFRICANS WILL FUCK ALSO
AFTER ME ONE BY ONE OK.ALSO AFTER US ANIMALS WILL FUCK YOU ALL OK.I MEAN YOUR BASTARD HARLOT MOTHER,YOUR BASTARD PROSTITUTE MOTHER.THIEF,YOU WANT TO STEAL MONEY.UNH UNH COME AND COME QUICK AND STEAL IT.BASTARD.
OK WHAT DID I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN BUT A BASTARD *DELETED*.FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR ASSH-HOLE.I LIVE IN TOGO WHERE YOU ARE.
EVEN I SAW YOU YESTERDAY EATING RUBBISH WASTED FOOD.POOR MAN AND HUNGRY LION.COME AND CARRY MONEY AND GO TO HELL AND DIE BASTARD.SEE ME
SEE TROUBLE.WASH WASH,COME AND CARRY,TRANSFER,TOPPERS,CONTRACTS DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS JOBS.OK I WILL TEACH YOU AND YOU WILL CARRY IT TO HELL AND DIE THERE.I PRAY IT FOR YOU BASTARD AND PRODIGAN SON.DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY REJECTED BY YOUR SO CALLED BASTARD FAMILIES.
I ASSURE YOU THIS.WILL YOU FIGHT?.LET US WRESTLING AND SEE WHO WILL WON?.YOU ARE A SHORT ARROGAN BASTARD MAN.CAN YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AND SISTERS AND BROTHER?.I KNEW THAT YOU ARE A HUMANNIZER AND A HOMOSEXUAL.YOUR CURSE IS LIKE A CRIPPLE AND BLIND MAN CURSE THAT DON�T WALK OR SEE THE PERSON IT WAS SENT TO.

majid_mahmad, [email protected] wrote:
he will come back to you.and god will not help amy.

Phillip Dolphi, [email protected] wrote:
Who the hell are you and why do you have to send such insultive words to me? I would have given it back to you, but I do not have the right to insult family or parents.??But I do want to know why you had to send such a stupid and sensless email to me??????????????Phil

Dr.Richard Donkor, [email protected] wrote:
You are an idle and lazy man that is why you have enough time to write this rubbish.Use your time for something good.

dre martins, [email protected] wrote:
Back to the sender!!!!???Back to the sender!!!!???Back to the sender!!!!???Back to the sender!!!!???Back to the sender!!!!???Back to the sender!!!!

Eduede, [email protected] wrote:
I have seen how much your cuffin cost. Not to worry, I will give your people some money to get another one so they can get you out and re bury you. maybe like that, you can be quit in the grave .Just give me there address??Since devil ve internet that you use, let me ask you, does devil have telephone too. so I can call you on phone.

williams morris, [email protected] wrote:
hello the highest mugu, i will get you in my shrine.

[email protected] wrote:
RAT!

Dr.Roland Bersson, [email protected] wrote:
ABEG,HE DON DO.I DEY SORRY.I WAN KNOW U.

Better not stop emailing this one�
FPM CONSULT, [email protected] wrote:
ANY DAY YOU STOP MAILING ME YOU WILL DIE THAT SAME DAY AS FOR ME I WILL NOT AGAIN

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hey you fucking illiterate, i know you are into scamming also, but i would tell u something i am richer than ur whole clan, talk less of my family, so shut the fuck up

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SALE BETE
MAL ELEVE
TES PROPOS REFLETENT LA TRES SALE ET MISERABLE EDUCATION
QUE TU AS HERITEE DE TA NUISIBLE PROSTITUEE DE MERE ET DE
TON VA NUE PIED,con et IDIOT DE PAPA.
QUANT A TOI MEME TU N'es QU' un rejeton de sperme
idesirable qui est bon uniquement que pour les poubelles.

Quote:
ta mere con ,fils de bordel
hier j'ai baise ta maman sans caporte very hardily
do you want to now something about your mother?
NOW she is in my boubel eating caffards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fuk your mother.

Quote:
tu es malade malade mon frere.
un tres tres grand voleur je te tiens a l'oeil
tu vas faire la prison a vie si, tu continues de m' ecrire ok?
BAGNARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Simply tell me that you belong to the coursed and the unprogresive, e will be more understandable than the diabolic person you have made yourself to be.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE GOING TO DIE IN PORVERTY FOR EVER IDOT LIKE YOU AND UR POOR FAMILY.

Quote:
GUY YOU WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, AND BEFORE YOU GO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD YOU MUST FOOK YOU MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS BOTH THE EITHER AND THE YOUNGER ONES.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I have try to get you out of my email box,nut you still contacting me.

If i received any mail form you again,i promise i will send to you veris that will close your box.

tr....................................me again and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
POOR PERSON LIKE YOU. YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE YOUR FATHER LIKE MOTHER. GO TO NIGERIA AND SEE WHAT YOUR MATES IS DOING WITH MONEY. YOUR HERE TO SPEAK BUSH GRAMMAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIKIN

Quote:
I KNOW YOU AS STREET BOY. WHO LAY WITH ASAWOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLS FORGIVE ME I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT,AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME A GOD ALMIGHT BLESS YOU.IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY !!!!!! GO AND HANG YOURSELF OR CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW AND DIE IMMEDIATELY.YOU SWINE,,, YOUR FAMILIES ARE FOOLS,YOUR MAMA FOOL,YOUR FATHER FOOL,YOUR CHILDREN FOOLS THEN YOU........SWINE AND BIGGER FOOL.DIE I SAID.IDIOT.

Quote:
LAZY MONKEY.

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS BASTERD,YOUR FATHER GUTTER MAN,YOU FOREVER FOOL,SUCK YOUR BLOOD AND DIE YOU BIG FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT THERE`S ARE SOME FAMILY WHO ARE FOOLS SOMEWHERE, NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE, DEAD IS ON YOUR TRACK WAITING FOR YOU BASTARD.

Quote:
WHY NOT GO HANG YOURSELF???? YOU GLANDILOQUENT!!!!!!!! SWINE AND LAZY
MONKEY.YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL FACE DAMNATION SOON IF YOU DONT MIND
YOUR DIRTY TONGUE AND YOU WILL LIKELY DIE OF ACCIDENT SOON,WATCH AND
SEE.FOOOOOL.IF YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU HAVE SAID YOU WILL GET YOURSELF
INTO EVERLASTING CONFUSION AND STAGNATION.GOOOO AND DIE OFF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WATCH YOUR BACK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID AND HOPELESS HUMAN BEING

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I AM SORRY THAT I CAN NOT GRANT YOU VISA TO HEAVEN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLEAD. YOU BELONG TO DEVIL NOW. ARE YOU NOT HAPPY, HE LET YOU USE HIS INTERNET?

Quote:
I BELIEVE THAN FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL LAY WITH YOUR BLOOD NO DOUBT. IT SUITS ANYWAY; TO BE IN HELL AND THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG DEAD LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your cut and paste ease:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aureol wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I have try to get you out of my email box,nut you still contacting me.

If i received any mail form you again,i promise i will send to you veris that will close your box.

tr....................................me again and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope you tried him again! I know I have. Twice...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jane robath, [email protected] wrote:
OTU NNE GI GBAWAAA THERE? ALAOGBAGA BGUKWEE NEE GI THERE ONYE ARA ?
THANKS
OTU NNE GI

ADAMS L SMITH, [email protected] wrote:
Hello
You are reasonable? You said you eat your mother pussy,
Look at you are a disgrace to your family, and you are nothing but a punkass, asshole *DELETED* bastard.
That is what you are, ok less judge.

My name smith
I Live in London, where do you live? I guess it should be face ME I face at AJ CITY OR THREE BEDROOM FLAST, AT MOST.
That is one Build twin duplex at AJAO ESTATE, ADDRESS: AKARA STREET.
I GOT ALL KINDS OF MACHINES CALL CARS..
SO YOU CAN SEE IAM NOT YOUR LEVEL IN ANY WAY
SO GO TO YOUR starving FATHER AND ASK WHAT takes place 2DAY BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN
HAVE YOU EATING TODAY.
STARVING FAMILY
POVERTYFAMILY
TRY TO SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU DIE OF
HUNGRY, STARVATION AND POVERTY BOY.
JUST ASK ME TO SEND YOU SMALL AMOUNT OF POUND
BEFORE YOU DIE.

MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT DIES OF starvation FOOL.
IAM A BIGGER BOY.
IF YOU EVEN SEE ME IN NIGERIA, YOU KNOW WHAT OK.
THIS IS SPEAKING.

GO TO THE ADDRESS AND CHECK OUT BY YOURSELF FOOL

HAS YOUR GOTTING A JOB OR HE STILL FARMING
I WIIL GIVE HIM A JOB, HE WOULD BE SWEEPING MY COMPOUND TILL
I CAMEBACK WILL PAID HIM IN POUND BEFORE HE DIES OF HUNGER
AND STARVATION. HUNGRY NIGERIANS.
IAM LET YOU EACH TIME YOU TO WRITE, USED GOOD,
I DON�T BLAME YOU DID WENT TOSCHOOL SORRY YOU ARE A DEAD
HUMANBEING.

dre martins, [email protected] wrote:
A very big back to sender

Shortly afterwards the same twit wrote:
Make motor kill your mama and papa as you no want stop
writing me.Ode!! the time wey you they use they write all this
things no reach you do something reasonable?
Idiot!enogo better for you if you don do something like this to
people.Get away you and fork off forever!

ojum elemchukwu, [email protected] wrote:
you son of multi father,amadioha wey render you family into poverty, na him make you go see who wey go pass your father own.all the gods of africa land render you useless amen
your oga

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I head away for the weekend, I'll leave you with these:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda PUSI IS YOUR NAME FUCK YOUR MOTHER THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR
YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT
MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE
BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER
NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE
SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM
THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION. AND YOUR WILL NOT HAVE REST OF
MIND SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD. FUCK YOU
FUCK DIE Babatunde Amoda PUSI
THANKS FROM
ME SUSAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WILL GO AFTER YOU TILL YOU WILL SEE YOUR SELF IN GRAVE. MARK-IT. I WILL MAKE SURE I DO IT.
HALL . HALL. FOOL . FOO;L

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May the sins of your grand father vist you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are a stupid entity all this curses will surely get back to u mother

fucker

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD MONKEY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
this year will not pass you by death must surely visit you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Otu gbarikwa nnegi ewu gambia.
if you open that your useless thing you call mount to say anything against
your usesless mother and mother and your genaration will perish like fire.
Mad maggot like.

Bastard animal

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAY OGUN KILL YOU TOO,IDIOT,DO I FUCKING KNOW YOU?ALL UR MATES RE BUYING CARS AND MAKING MONEY,U RE' HERE BUSY GOING TO UR STUPID SHRINE.NA HUNGER GO KILL UR MAMA,UR PAPA,UR UNBORN CHILD TOO..................................OGUN GO KILL ALL OF UNA.

LOL.

U WAN CALL ME ?OR U WAN LEARN WORK?I GO GIVE U MY NUMBER OK....SEE AM.......08034686372.MY NAME IS ZIDON

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender to all your family.you will not get one cent untill you die

i will get you arrested baster ediot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You go die with poverty,the inheritance from your origin and it shall be permanent,no going back.You recieve a mail from Nija guy and you bring out your time to reply,no be oyibo people carry you fore fathers to America for slave trade,if your grand grand papa is alive,who knows poverty have been relieve from you family,You go serve shrine and will die in shrine.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender!!!!
your entire family shall perish one day in july!!!!/ AMEN!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mark my word this day 23 june.

and:

Quote:
I AM FAR ABOVE YOUR SHRINE AND YOU,
THEREFORE YOU AMODA AND YOUR FAMILY WILL PERISH ONE DAY IN JULY.
IT IS DONE AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ATTENTION:BIGGEST FOOL,
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL AND *DELETED*.ANYWAY ALL THE COURSES HAS ALREADY RETURNED TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS ALIVE AND TO COME,IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,THE MOST HIGH GOD,WHO CREATED YOU AND YOU SO CALLED SHRINE.SO PERISH FOREVER IN THE ABBYS OF FIRE OF GOD AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SACK YA MOTHER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na God go punish you,you are a bastard,hopeless idoit that don't mind his business,fucking black monkey.

lf you don't have a job or anything to do, send those useless mail of yours to your richard father and mother, that is if they are still alive because that your shrine will kill the whole of your family.

The dogs will lick your blood,you would'nt die a good death,your richard family will not see your useless body to bury.BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try not to disturb others,whatever they do is not your problem.APROCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

From the guy that will feed your generation.
See you soon,because you must beg me for help.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YOU Babatunde

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OK WILL TEACH YOU LEASON SO THAT WHEN EVER YOU SEE PEOPLE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ELDERS WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU .THANK GOD YOU ARE A NIGERIAN MAN AND YOU KNOW WETIN DEY SO WAIT FOR WHAT YOU ASK FROM ME
AGBAYA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
punk asshole you beast and son of a bitch i have been so lenient in my line of action but you got me crossed and now i am voicing out what a hell do you think you are you this scum bag asshole wasted idiot that fucking deserve to die rather than checking mails go ahead and tell your mother black pussy tell her i hate her pussy cos it stinks so much becos i guess your father is an animal that also stinks. so well to asshole family i get one word for you all fuuuuuckkkkkkkkk you.......... yorubaa bitch.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER HOLY GHOST FIRE DEAD YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL THIS CAUSE SHALL GO TO ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILIES HUNDRED TIMIS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You and ur family are d ones cursed forever.infact u are doomed and you
particularly will die before the end of this year you fucking bastard. May
ur children linger in poverty all d days of their life because of d deeds of
their dead father.
This is no joke ,if i dont get an appology of at 100 words within 24 hours
,you will see.

I responded with more abuse.

Quote:
Man i nor fit blive say na guy man na im send me dat kind of response wen i
get from you .If u be truly guy man then u are d most foolish guy man ever
known to man.Instead of u to encourage ur broda in business ,U dey there dey
take ur time wen u for use take forword ur job take dey tease person wen dey
do im own thing.
Well i pity d mother dat gave birth to u bcos u are a dead man walkin.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

LOOK AT YOUR SELF .YOU CANT EVEN WRITE A GOOD
ENGLISH.YOU CALL YOURSELF A GRADUAT OR WHAT.FOOL.ITS
UNFORTUNATE YOU ARE NOT DIRECTING TO ME BECAUSE THIS
IS NOT MY MAIL BOX.BUT I HAPPENED TO READ THE BOX
BEFORE THE OWNER.YOU ARE AN IDIOT YOU SHOULD BE
ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF .LOOK AT THE ENGLISH YOU SPEAK.I
STARTED MAKING MONEY BEFORE YOU AND BEFORE YOU GET
WHERE I AM YOU ARE GONE .FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BBATUNDE AMODA,

MAY THE SAME BE YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR BY THE SPECIAL

GRACE OF GOD. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU GOT THE MAIL IN ERROR, IF YOU ARE NOT

THE ONE IT WAS MEANT TO BE DELIVERED TO, WHY NOT SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY

MOUTH AND FACE YOUR LIFE CHALLENGES ???

and

Quote:
O boy,

You are a small boy from your words. Guys who earn us$280,000

dont react like you have done.I will not abuse you. You dont know me and

you will never know me and i dont want to know you either. People who

earn us$280,000 dont tell people or make noise, it tell on them. From my

own perception You are a YAHOO BOY and i am not one, am above that kind

of hustling, but it may be your line of success.Am sure You depend on

hacker's log in info before earning money, besides, fake cheques you

desptach around . It is a big pity that,You can not spell good english

and i wonder the kind of British fool that paid u us$280,000.

"POORVERTY"

Is that the spelling of poverty??? Where did you graduated

from? am sure you are a drop out from a university or so. I dont like to

insult people, but correct your use of English next time you are

approaching others. Whatever the kind of business you do or money you

make, you've achieve it for you and your family, you can't achieve my

wealth with yours no matter how professional you operate. Thank You.

[email protected] wwrote:

Quote:
haahahahhhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahha

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO AND DIE IDIOT, THIEF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BABS

I BE YOUR BROTHER NOW I NO GO EVER CHOP YOUR MONEY

ONE LOVE

OLUSEGUN

[email protected] ranted:
Quote:

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS
YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU
ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI
NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU
GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI
IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE
OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO
NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA
OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA
EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA
ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM. OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME
OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex
upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo
jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a
prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die.
May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.
You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me
tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when
you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is because your is an IGBO BASTARD. Take a good
look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on
your father when she concieved you.
May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a
dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th.
Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing.
You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that
it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother's PRIVATE hair
would rot.YOU PUNKASS,ASSHOLE STUPID YORUBA

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL SUFFER FROM UNCURABLE ILLNESS.

STUPIED BINN OR WHERE THE HELL U CAME 4RM.

GOATHEAD LIKE U.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why are you talkertive? YOU STUPID MONKEY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A SINER PLS YOU MUST PRAY TO GOD FOR GIVENESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SINE
BEFORE GOD .I WANT YOU TO PRAY SO THAT GOD WILL GIVE ME HOLY GHOST FOR EVER
AMEM.DONE BE FASTER THAN YOUR SELF IN YOUR LIFE.YOUR NOT
GOD..............MIND YOUR TONG AS FROM TODAY ON..................,I PRAY
FOR FOR YOU SIN .MAY GOD FOR GIVE YOU......

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

I WONDER WHAT KIND OF A PERSON YOU ARE..I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AND I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

and

Quote:
Well my guy I wish you what you wished me

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MECI Babatunde Amoda
DIEU PARDON TUA .

MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT COURSE BE UNTO WHO THAT COURSE YOU I ONLY PROPOSE A BUSINESS TO YOU NOT A COURSE TO YOU BUT YOU COURSE ME LET GOD THE JUGDE OF THE EARTH JUGDE YOU FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE SAYED OR DO WHO ARE YOU TO COURSE A WINDOW ,IF YOU DO NOT ASK FOR FORGIVE YOUR CHILDREN SHALL BE FATHERLESS .
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 2 DAY S MIDE YOU AM NOT A NIGERIA LIKE YOU .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL IS=========================SILENCE

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody know what happened to the host for that site? It was just on a few days ago, but has since gone 404 PAGE NOT FOUND ERROR. The link has been redirected to http://www.portland.co.uk/404.esp.

Well I lived in Benin for two years, so I can fake some decent pidgin, but sending out a curse in Igbo from time to time has elicited some great anguished replies and insult-battles. Anybody know of another translator resource?

becois ur dey guy wit maga modalities.

NSFW:

[email protected]

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
una no wan make i tell oga? abi no bodi ever dem dey tell u who no no go
no, mumu? mumu like u wey no get sense. abi my guy, make u quit guy
work, go dey push cart and carry shit. am dat one na suit u. mumu like
u.

god bless.
--
Harry Ford [email protected]

deleted (fellow baiter...)

Quote:
it is you and your people those that are dear to you
that will die and live in the next world to surffer
hardship and disaster. good Luck mr. poor man and
forever U'll be poor no amount of payer or juju will
liberate you. [email protected]

Huh?
Quote:
FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR TEETH
Eduede [email protected]

And�

Quote:
BOY I DONT MAKE NOISE BUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN YOU ARE IN BENIN REPUBLIC IF ONLY YOU CAN HAVE THE MAFIAN HEART TO GIVEYOUR REAL NAME AND CONTACT IN BENIN THEN I WILL LIKE US TO HAVEA FACE TO FACE BATTLE THAN MAKING NOISE IF YOU DONT RUN ANDGO BACK TO NIGERIAN ALL THE COST WILL REMAIN AND MANIFEST IN ME AS YOU ARE SAYING [email protected]

Another fellow baiter?
Quote:
I apologize for the late reply.
Last year I received an email about an inheritance in Cote d'Ivoire. Even though I paid almost �2500 ($5000) in fees to Barrister Eze, I have not yet received the money.
I don't want to get burnt again.
Can I really trust you?
<removed>
<removed> <removed>

Quote:
GUY AM IN INDIA AM NOT USE TO TROW JOB I ONLY HADLE JOB HERE SO IF YOU HAVE INDIA JOB JUST CONTACT ME SO THAT CAN RON THINGS TOGETHER.
IFEANYI. [email protected]

Quote:
Hello Can you give to me another format? and re-direct me on this job?,,
George [email protected]

Quote:
where are u idiot? u are still in Africa making noise. stupid idiotic generations. bastered ownu gbue nne gi na nna gi onwu gbue gi na umu nne gi. onye ara onye iberibe. [email protected]

Quote:
nobody u are, i have guys in Nigeria, south africa, burkina faso that gives me jobs, i pass time by throwing mail, maybe, if i tell u my name, u might know me, if i catch u, i will eat u life. don�t joke with me. if i catch u, u will ever regret to be into 419 game. so, be very carefull. i have a brother that can squiss u like bread. u don�t know my family. if u are a man enough, if u have money to make case, just give me ur contact info in Nigeria, i will make sure that u sell ur pant to make case.

fuck u idiot. [email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID BOY! BACK TO YOU WHATEVER YOUR PLANS IS ALL ABOUT YOU WILL FIRST RECEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO TO YOU!! AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER AND SO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected]

Quote:
Make you non go think how you go take make money live better life, make you
dey there to insult people. You go die in poorvety.
You think say na our power, na still God 9 dey give us, you fool.

I pray make you fine something do with your life. [email protected]

NSFW:

[email protected]

Last edited by itsoktoplay on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zicon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: WE SHALL SEE

STOP THE BUSINESS . IT SEEMS ME LIKE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUSSSSSS.

LET'S STOP HERE OKKK BYE BYE SEE U .

I DONT TALK LIKE A GOAT .

BECAUSE I PERSONALY KNOW THAT I PASS U BECASE UR TALK IS SHOWING THAT U ARE A HOPELESS MAN.

YOU WOULD HAVE TRY YOUR BEST TO KNOW ME MORE BUT DUE TO YOU ILLETRETA YOUR GOAT ATUTIDE I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH YOU OK.

STOP HERE IF I RECIEVE YOU EMAIL AGAIN THAT'S MEAN THAT YOU ARE A WOMEN PRIVATE PART .

YOU CAN SHAME OF YOUR SELF LOOK AT THE KIND TALK YOUR ARE TALKING WITH YOUR FOLLOW OCULTIC MEN LIKE ME.

OK WE SHALL SEE THAT PLACE YOU ARE NOW.

Quote:
BUT YOU GET TIMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Subject: Biko Nnwannem

pls not bcos of the scan downloaded stuff but that i am fed up! plsssss i beg u lets just let this issue go and be friends. You are really making think i have a nice inbox and eventually it ends up been ur mail. Am chibyke from Anambra but residing in Edo state. My good friend its OK just leg bygone be bygone plsssss. If not for anything but for the language sake....it's necessary u knw that.

Quote:
Subject: small boy

small boy with small sense and small penis are you still talking to your father. It shall be better for you okay. I have blessed you because i have since that you are a small boy that comes from my area Igbo.

Chukwu gozi gi and also me your father.

From: "Richard William" <[email protected]>: back-to-sender-thing

Quote:
Subject: HEEELLLOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ALA KUGBUOKWA GI AKUGBUO, ONYE KA ICHE NA IBU, AMU NNA GI EBE AHU, IKPU NNE GI EBE AHU, OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI AGBAWA, INWA ANWA KWUSIE OKWU IKE ME EMEKPA GI AHU, UJO ODIGHI ITU GI? IMAALA KWADI ONYE GARA YA NDI IME HE? DABIEKWA ONUSHI OKE NKWU NDABIRI, NKELE KPUKWA GI, NGBU LASU EBI SUKWA GI, UWA SUOKWA GI ODU LAGBADARA ALA, OKPUKPU NNABE KPUGBUOKWA GI EKPUGBUO, ONYE IBERIBE NDI KA GI,NWA ANU OHIA LAMAGHU ABC, UWA MEKWA GI JIKERE AMAGHI EBE IJE,NYUOKWA ANYUO ZORO AZORO,NWA OKELEKWU.

Quote:
Subject: Hello

MAKE SURE YOU SPELL WORDS VERY WELL WHEN YOUR ARE WRITING
STUPID ,ASSHOLE PUNKASS,POORMAN ,I DON'T BLAME YOU, HAVE YOU EATING TODAY ,YOU WILL DIE IN TOGO AS A HUNGRYMAN,JUST TELL ME TO SENDING YOU ,POUND SO THAT YOU CAN EAT BECAUSE I KNOW HAVE NOT EATING FOR THE PASS DAYS NOW.YOU WILL DIE AS A POOR MAN FOOL.

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS
YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU
ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI
NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU
GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI
IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE
OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO
NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA
OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA
EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA
ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM. OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME
OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex
upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo
jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a
prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die.
May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.
You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me
tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when
you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is because your is an IGBO BASTARD. Take a good
look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on
your father when she concieved you.
May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a
dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th.
Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing.
You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that
it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother's PRIVATE hair
would rot.YOU PUNKASS,ASSHOLE STUPID YORUBA

Quote:
Subject: WAITING FOR THE LAST DAY

Hello
YOU TALK ABOUT DEATH, LET SEE WHO DIES ON THE IST OF JULY
LET ME TELL SOMETHING CAME FROM A PLACE WHERE THERE IS
NOTHING TO FEAR, I CAME FROM AGULERI HAVE PRINTED,
WHAT YOUR WROTE TO ME
OUT AND HAVE SEND IT TO MY FATHER IN LAGOS, AS AM WRITING
TO YOU
NOW MY FATHER IS ALL READY IN THE EAST AND YOUR WRITING
HAS BEING DEPOSITED TO OTUNZU AGULERI THE BIGGEST SHRINE
IN THE EAST OF NIGER,
STARTING FROM THIS MOMENT YOU READ THIS , YOU WILL BE GETTING FROM
ONE PROBLEM TO ANOTHER UNTILL ON IST JULY WHEN YOU DIE,
WHO EVER YOU WROTE THIS WITH WILL ALSO DIE ON THAT DAY
. <<IST OF JULY IS THE DATE>>
DON'T JOKE WITH YOU SEE, YOU WANT TO TRY ME YOUR THAT
WOULD YOUR LAST
TRYING, MR TRYER
THE ONLY REMEDY ABOUT YOUR DEATH IS ,
WHEN YOU DID'T READ THIS AND BEING A FOOL I KONW YOU HAVE READ THIS .NO POWER CAN STOP IT WILL HAPPEN.

You are reasonable? You said you eat your mother pussy,
Look at you are a disgrace to your family, and you are nothing but a punkass, asshole *DELETED* bastard.
That is what you are, ok less judge.

My name smith
I Live in London, where do you live? I guess it should be face ME I face at AJ CITY
OR THREE BEDROOM FLAST, AT MOST.
That is one
Build twin duplex at AJAO ESTATE, ADDRESS: AKARA STREET.
I GOT ALL KINDS OF MACHINES CALL CARS..
SO YOU CAN SEE IAM NOT YOUR LEVEL IN ANY WAY
SO GO TO YOUR starving FATHER AND ASK WHAT takes place
2DAY BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN
HAVE YOU EATING TODAY.
STARVING FAMILY
POVERTYFAMILY
TRY TO SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU DIE OF
HUNGRY, STARVATION AND POVERTY BOY.
JUST ASK ME TO SEND YOU SMALL AMOUNT OF POUND
BEFORE YOU DIE.

MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT DIES OF starvation FOOL.
IAM A BIGGER BOY.
IF YOU EVEN SEE ME IN NIGERIA, YOU KNOW WHAT OK.
THIS IS SPEAKING.

GO TO THE ADDRESS AND CHECK OUT BY YOURSELF
FOOL
HAS YOUR GOTTING A JOB OR HE STILL FARMING
I WIIL GIVE HIM A JOB, HE WOULD BE SWEEPING MY COMPOUND TILL
I CAMEBACK WILL PAID HIM IN POUND BEFORE HE DIES OF HUNGER
AND STARVATION. HUNGRY NIGERIANS.
IAM LET YOU EACH TIME YOU TO WRITE, USED GOOD,
I DON�T BLAME YOU DID WENT TOSCHOOL SORRY YOU ARE A DEAD
HUMANBEING.

Quote:
Subject: TILL ON IST

I NOTHING TO SAID TO YOU BUT JUST TO TELL YOU,
THAT YOUR TIME IS UP TILL ON THE IST LET SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THAT DAY.

Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED* FUCK YOUR AS NONCESE FULL LIKE YOU DO YOU WHAT YOU ARE AMORORN

Quote:
BACK TO YOU ANDYOUR FOOLISH FAMILY, SON OFA BITCH.

Quote:
Subject: MY DEAR

MY DEAR BINGO.
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE ALL WELL WITH YOU TODAY. YES I AM SEEING THE SIGN HERE. IDIOT LIKE YOU YOU SAID YOU WILL TO HAVE NUMBER HOW CAN I GIVE MY NUMBER TO SOME ONE WHO IS PASSING THROUGH POORVERTY haha IS IMPOSIBLE. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.

Quote:
He that digeth a pit shall fall into it. If I lived after seven days...then you MUST suffer the cause of your curse.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a good one!

Frank Ada Wayne wrote:
IN MY LAST MAIL I TOLD YOU WHOM U ARE.

TODAY I SHALL TELL U WHAT YOU ARE.
BY THE THE WAY OF WHAT TRIBE ARE U? OFF-COURSE U WILL SAY IBO! HAVE U FORGOTTEN SO SOON THE SABOTAGE ROLE THAT UR FAMILY PLAYED DURING THE CIVIL WAR. UR UNCLE OR DAD WHO IS A FISH MAGNATE USED HIS POSSTION INSTEAD OF IMPORTING FROZEN , HE IMPORT ARMS AND AMUNITION WHICH HE GAVE TO US THE YUROBAS AND HAUSAS TO KILL HIS KITS AND KINSMEN AS A RESULT OF THAT OVER 1BILLION IBOS WERE KILLED.

HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA AND OF WORLD HAS LEBELLED UR FAMILY AS SABOTUERS AND THE IGBO NATION WILL NEVER FORGIVE UR GENERATION OF THIS DESTARDLY ACT OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THEIR BROTHER AND SISTERS WHO DIED AS A RESULT OF UR FAMILY LOVE OF MONEY.

U ARE A FISH IN THE WATER ,WHEN U COMES UP U ARE A "GONNA" U ARE THER DOING YOPPIES AND YANKEES WITH WITH THE ILLEGAL AND SOLEN WEALTH OF NIGERIA POPULENCE , AMASING AND SQUASHING STOLEN MONEY AT THE EXPENCE OF NIGERIANS.

YOU PRODIGAL SON, WHY DONT U COME OUT AND FACE REALITIES OF LIFE AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU HEAD AND BUTTOCKS WILL LOOK LIKE.
HAVE EVER THINK OF WHY NONE OF YOU HAD NOT HOLD ANY ELECTIVE POST OR PUBLIC OFFICE EVEN IN UR STATE DELTA? THE IBOS WILL NEVER ELECT UR FAMILY B/COS OF THEIR GENOCIDAL ACT AGAIST THEM. AND THAT IS WHY ABACHA WANTED TO KILL HIM THE *{NEWSPAPER MAGANATE*}

UR FAMILY BANK WILL SOON BE CLOSED DOWN B/COS IT IS THE PEOPLES MONEY {OCEANIC} AND LETS SEE HOW CECI AND YOU WILL EAT.
TAKE THIS TILL I HEAR FROM YOU,
USELESS DOCTOR.
REGARDS
.<,.</;/{.',L\\]

I think he doesn't want your insults. So make sure you don't email him at [email protected] .

[email protected] wrote:

you don see any sign. we day look after u by night.

[email protected] wrote:

WHO ARE YOU? SORRY IF YOU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. BUT I NEVER MEAN TO ABUSE MOTHERS UNLESS U THINK IS NECCESSARY. AND IF YOU THINK SO, THEN I WISH WORSE THAN YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO ME. MONKEY LIKE YOU

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO BIG MAN,what a hell is going on with you please can you tell me because i will like to known this please.No man likes to go off like pistol smoke so please get to explain to me.

Thanks

Quote:
WHAT A HELL HAS COME OVER YOU?LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY VERY INTENSIVELY I WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO SEND MAIL IN THIS MY BOX OK FUK OFFFFFFF PLEASE AND GET YOUR ASS ONE PLACE OK.

Quote:
fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Quote:
curse your self toooooooooooooooooooooooo hot mann nigagagagaga

Quote:
hello the sicili,how are you with your fucking word kiss and suck my ass please is too hot now i need your big dick to entered my puzzy ok..
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR MOTHER IS A FOOL

Quote:
UR FATHER IS A FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mugu u no go rest

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, IDIOT FUCK YOU.STUPID PERSON.IF YOU WRITE TO THIS BOX AGAIN I WILL DEAL WITH YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IDIOT, DON'T YOU HAVE WORK TO DO?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a small boy get out

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WANTED TO CHANGE MY MIND AND START TO ADVICE FOR A BETTER
LIFE, BUT AFTER MUCH CONSULTATIONS I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE ALREADY DESTINED FOR DESTROCTION, I NOW SAID THAT IT IS OF NO USE WASTING MY ADVICE. THE WAY OUT NOW FOR YOU BOTH IN THE SPIRIT WORLD AND IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD IS FOR YOU TO GO ON YOUR KNEES FOR ABOUT 7DAYS AND 7NIGHTS. IF YOU REFUSE THIS FOREVER YOU ARE DOOMED. NO REMADY. YOU STARTED IT ALL, I TRIED TO AVOID IT, BUT YOU FOOLISHLY CONTINUED THEREBY INVITING THE ANGER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH ON YOUR SELF. YOU NEVER KNEW THAT I HAVE ALL THESE PROTECTIONS ALREADY (ISA.54:17, PS.35 TO THE END) JUST GO ON YOUR KNESS TODAY OR ELSE. I GIVE YOU ONLY THREE DAYS TO EXPECT THE FIRST VISITATION OF THE gods of the land. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE
YOU, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE IDLE DOING NOTHING GOOD IN LIFE THAN JUMPING FROM ON CYBER CAF� TO ANOTHER LOOKING FOR WHAT TO STEAL LIKE YOUR PARENTS YOU KEEP CHANGING E-MAIL ADDRESS JUST TO CONTINUE DESTROYING YOURSELF THE MORE. IDLENESS IS A SICKNESS. VERY SOON YOU WILL CUT AND DEALT WITH. DROPOUTS ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck off,
Wayward like U God Punish you and your family.

BAd thins will happen to you and all your family and your next generation God will punish yopu and your mother including your father too.
U will die with motor accident.

Quote:
Animal like U

Quote:
U A BASTARD FOOLISH IDIOT AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR WHAT YOU SAY

[email protected]

Quote:
did you take drug before writing this to me or what?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL GO TO HALL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIG HEAD FOOL,YOUR MOTHER BIG FOOL,YOUR
FATHER BIG FOOL,ALL YOUR FAMILY BIG FOOL,WHERE YOU ARE
NOW YOU ARE BEGGING FOR FOOD YOU ARE A TOTALLY POOR
GUY FROM POOR GENERATION.BASTARD.

IS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK TO DO,YOU HAVE BEEN
WRITING ME THIS TYPE OF MAIL BUT I DO NOT RESPPOND TO
FOOLS LIKE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU FROM A BIG POOR
FAMILY AND VILLAGE MAN,WHY DO YOU KEEP ON DISTURBING
YOURSELF BECAUSE NOT ME YOU ARE DISTURBING.
NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMPLETE FOOL HOW CAN YOU BE
INSORTING SOME ONE ON NET IF YOU GOT MY PROPOSAL AND
YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED YOU BETTER FORGET IT FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION ARE BUNCH OF LOOSERS GENERATIONS OF LOOSERS

For luxurious cut and paste:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic