SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your papa na fool...your mama na fool......you are a compound fool.....a very ..very...very...mighty pig head...ooooooo

and again:

Quote:
Elephant and hipopotamus go do one hundred metres dash inside our mama toto...oooooooooooo
na eyimba go use your mama toto do practice for onikan stadium,,ooooooo
rangers go make all their passes thru ur sister toto...ooooooooo
Bacelona go use your wife celebrate the uefa championship..oooooooo

mumu like you na cafe your pickin go shit for body.....oooooooooooooo

mumu...oodeehhh.......ewuuuu.......oleeee.......

give ur mum some talynol to ease the banging from my dog..ooooooooo she really need am
babatoto omoburuku jatijati olodo rapata....amu ...amu....that is prick in Ibo language..oooooooooo so keep fucking all the dogs on your street untill local government officials catch your papa..ooooo

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

WAOO BABATUNDE OR SHASAH TUNDE / AMODA OR AMOSU INCREDIBLE NAME WITH A LOT OF SHAME SORROUNDING

WHAT EVER A PIG LIKE YOU CALL UR SELF. I AM ONLY SENDING WHERE UR MOTHER IS SUCKING UR FATHER AND YOUR ON THE SIDE LICKING THE WELT PUSY OF UR OLD MOTHER ROTY PUSY. I HEAR IN NEW THAT AFTER THE BERCELONA WON THE MARCH YESTERDAY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ENTER IN MARATHON SEX WHERE YOU HELD CANDLE LIGHT WASHING YOUR FATHER FUCKING YOUR UGLY SISTER WITH ONE EYES. WAOO UR FAMILY REAY ENJOY THE MARCH. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HELP UR FATHER TO FUCK UR MOTHER ALL NIGHT.

I CAN SEE YOUR IMAGE AND I KNOW THAT YOU LOOK LIKE DONKEY. UGLY FACE. REMAIN *DELETED* ASHOLE. THIEF ON INTERNET.

GREAT UR MOTHER AND TELL HER THAT HIS FIRST SON WILL MAKE MARANTHON WITH HER AND WITH HER SENIOR DUAGHTER.

NOW THIS IS GOOD FOR THE WHOLE UR FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck yourself

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck you mother ash hole,fool like you,so you wount go and find what you will eat for your day.Fuck all your entire generation.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BABA TUNDE NA YOUR GRAND MAMA TOTO YOU GO LICK DIE..... NA TOTO YOU UR HEAD GO HANG DRY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

Smoking weed

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
private parts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU NU NO SAY NA YOU BE MUGU MAYE WOBEANING AND YOUR PAPA FOOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wobeaning!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Big Goat like u fuck u there

She called me a big goat - cool!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HEY,
YOU BE HEAVY ORSWOOR....................................................
PEOPLE LIKE U NA E NO GO BETTER 4.........................................

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has replied to each and everyone of my curses. He just can't help himself. Please don't provoke him any further.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Elephant and hipopotamus go do one hundred metres dash inside our mama toto...oooooooooooo
na eyimba go use your mama toto do practice for onikan stadium,,ooooooo
rangers go make all their passes thru ur sister toto...ooooooooo
Bacelona go use your wife celebrate the uefa championship..oooooooo

mumu like you na cafe your pickin go shit for body.....oooooooooooooo

mumu...oodeehhh.......ewuuuu.......oleeee.......

he replies again:

Quote:
give ur mum some talynol to ease the banging from my dog..ooooooooo she really need am
babatoto omoburuku jatijati olodo rapata....amu ...amu....that is prick in Ibo language..oooooooooo so keep fucking all the dogs on your street untill local government officials catch your papa..ooooo

<<YAWN>>, edith from france didn't take my instruction to die today.
[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER LeeLoo Williams WHAT EVER THIS LETTER CONTEND IS YOUR POTION RECEIVE IT NOW IN YOUR SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY so shall it be forever in your life in jesus name.

um, ok...I'm a bastard and..?
[email protected]
Quote:
i have told you many times that you are a bastard that is why you dont have respect for God you must die this year in jesus name

bastard
Quote:

Eric sent me a .bmp of a couple having sex. pretty lame.
eric sama <[email protected] wrote:
I have to confirm the sending you the western union, go through attached and collect the money and make sure you make proper use of it, you know that to make this time is not easy, when you have collected the money do let me know.

thanks,

Banga in the welt of your mother pusy.
[/quote]

eric replies immediately to my return curse and sends me a .bmp of a dog. Huh? BTW, Banga is a plant that can be eaten. People who have to rely on them are considered as inferior, destitute etc: Kay, guess he got me there...
eric sama [email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Hello Johnny Or Whonny,

Balance of your western union will send tomorrow morning, meanwhile, view attached and have salut with the banga dog that has an appointment with your mother tonight to give your mother the pregrenant that your father could not achieve with his low count sperm, when your mother deliver, then you will take the money which i am sending you through western tomorrow morning to take of her as well to treat the low count of your father sperm, no wonder that is the reason the Donkey make love with your mother and gave birth like you, Bold head.

Banga still with your mother welt big whole pusyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
private parts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bold head!

pmsl!

Those insults really cut to the hard stuff!

How are you and your family dong today?
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DAM BLOODY FOOL DON'T U KNOW WHO IS WRITTING 2 U!!!?SON OF A BOTCH STOP WRITTING 2 THIS BOX OR U WILL MEET DEVIL IN UR ASS. BLOODY BARSTARD!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ENTIER GENERATION WILL DIE FOR ACCIDENT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A PRETTY GIRL WITH A DIRTY ASS.MAYBE WE SHOULD SEE AND TALK.I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO FUCK ME.HOW MUCH IS YOUR PRICE,CAUSE I WILL LIKE TO FUCK YOU WITH MY FRIENDS.I KNOW THAT WILL INTREST YOU,BIG DIRTY ASS LIKE YOU.WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING.MUST YOU BE AN OBSTACLE TO EVERY MAIL ME AND BOBOS SEND.WISH WE COULD SEE WHAT THE BIG WITCH LOOKS LIKE.DOGGGGGG

Quote:
you cant even write.you will die first cause you are dead already.you bloody fool.you should be happy that you recieve a mail from a big boy like me.wish i could see that your urgly and fraustrated face

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU MUST PERISH LIKE FAW NOBODY WILL FIND YOUR DEAD BODY CONTINUE COURSING YOUR GRAND FATHER AND YOUR MAMA GO AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR PREGNENT SISTER

Quote:
BIG FULL YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE AND NOTHING GOOD WILL COME TO YOU THUNDER WILL DESTROY YOUR GENERATION POOR MAN LIKE YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHY NOT GO HANG YOURSELF???? YOU GLANDILOQUENT!!!!!!!! SWINE AND LAZY MONKEY.YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL FACE DAMNATION SOON IF YOU DONT MIND YOUR DIRTY TONGUE AND YOU WILL LIKELY DIE OF ACCIDENT SOON,WATCH AND SEE.FOOOOOL.IF YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU HAVE SAID YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO EVERLASTING CONFUSION AND STAGNATION.GOOOO AND DIE OFF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
poor wrechted basterd u will remain poor for ever!!! u ur family and ur friends,am gonna forward ur name and ur number with ur home adress to fbi so be ready for questoning and investigation soon.fuck u mother futher!!! pussy of a lil cowwwwwwwww

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
The curse is put were for your entire family 100 generations to come, i hoped u do understood that where is your father bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOUKOFF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE YOU WHEN WAKE UP ASSOLE, DONT CALL ME. OK FUCKER FOOL LIKE U. BIG HEADED BUSH BOY.
YOURS,
MUMS LOVER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are talking so different of late we dont ve time for such a silly
answere go and find sth doing that wasting the hail of you rime ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Listen to me very cerefully,
do you know your mother? I have once fuck your mother, her name is confutu, I meet her in ubonafor nsuka where she was doing akuna prostutd ok, ask her if she knows me IGBA she will tell you yes.

So My Dear fullish Idiot, coming to your father he is the most hopeles fullish idiotu in this world and you probablly know about that, his name is robotuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ok, he can never live with a halot means akuna ok, now let me tell you but one thing, for your own sister nkiruka ofcuss you knows about her work here in abidjan in abc at room 26 by the left, she do live me otu toto free cause she love something like that even she has H.I.V posative as at now so daer fullish idiort (my baiting name here) Agbo like you do you know whom you are talking to you????, let tell you if at all get you I will make sure you are dead if you don't know me.

agbo bye bye oko oko like you nwa maga dika gi just Otu like you.

you are not up to dosse who suck my penice nwa mumu oju.

CONFORTU YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE AND HAL.

come again I like it another.
N:B; when next you come I will give you your mother's picture when she was nacked and was fucking me and one other man at desam time ok.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A *DELETED* MOTHER !!FUCKER !! *DELETED*!!!
YOUR NONSENCE YORUBA GENELOGY WILL ALL DIE.
IDIOT BORN OF HARLOTS

USELESS (my baiting name here) OF THE HHHH EEEE LLLL LLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ARE A *DELETED* YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE YOU,YOUR MOTHER WILL BURY YOU ALIVE AND YOU WILL FUCK YOU MOTHER TO DEATH,IDOT

YOU WILL GO OUT AND YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK,THURDER WILL STRIKE YOU,AS AM WRITE THIS MAIL I PRAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE TOMORROW.ENJOY DEATH IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU GO DIE OMO ALE OMA LAKU JE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U BASTRD, IS UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER WILL DIE OF AIDS, ALL OF UR FAMILY WILL
GET IT ONE BY ONE, THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE IT EVEN UR MOTHER .

Quote:
BIG IDIOT , GO AND FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR SISTERS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a bloody bastard and you will remain poor for insulting someone you hardly known that may change your useless and misery life of yours ,idiot and a big fool like moister like you .Bye monky .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You Fool,

Learn how to make money fast, I can see you are an idiotic Igbo man. Your
indifferent to meny making has left you in this lurch. That is why you
remain in Abect poverty and abysmal pauperity. Did you go to school at all?
No ! Oh.... sorry! that is why you can not understand the pain of jobless
life after education, which has introduced this way to we benevolent guys.

Stop writting me all sorts of those dirty dialects and talk to me about
money. You shit!

Where are you? In nigeria or oversea? oh.... I know you are in far away
village, your poor write up suggests that.

Bull Shit !

Smith The Guy Man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MONKEY LIKE YOU, AM SURE U DONT HAVE FATHER...... STUPID BASTERD....

IDIOT HUNFARY FAMILY URGLY THING FUCKING IGNORRANT
AND YOU KNOW ALL HUNFARY FAMILIES IN THIS ENTIRE WOLD ARE ALL BASTERDS THEY ARE ALL FROM STREET HALLOTS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEVIL WILL OVER COMES UR ENTIRED FAMILY FOR REVER AND EVER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your family and the rest of your generation will die in poverty bastered

idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH.

BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are an idolt and all your family will died in shame fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i will get your if you not stop send me you all

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
VILLAGE CHAMPION !,I WON CAUSE YOUR MOTHER WHO DID NOTHING 2ME.
I AM LOOKING FOR WHITE-MEN NOT YOU SO LEAVE MY PEACE!

Quote:
ffire born youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
just take me to be your sister.and i left home in other to help you and all the rest of family geting to this place where i am now there is no work to do and no transport to come home no body to send me money as your sister .what do you expct me to do ?do you expect me as your sister to do prostution? i can not do it.you had been insulting sombody which you do not know .may be i am going to be your wife or your brothers wife .may be i am your sister .if somebody insult your sister this way will you be happy?If i ask you to send money to me to come back home will you do it?think about it and get back to me
sister

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
No wonder dem dey call you (my baiting name here). If you want, i can copy
paste some some food send to you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
ANU OFIA
IF U WANT WHY U GO DEY COURSE UR GENERATION LIKE THIS.
ANY THING WEY U TALK NA UR HEAD U GO TAKE CARRY AM.
WHERE U DEY SELF?

Quote:
BASTERED .YOU DEY CREZ
U WONT MIND UR BUSINESS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR DEATH WARRANT IS SIGNED BY DEEVIL,SOON AND VERY SOON PEOPLE WILL READ YOUR OBITUARY.
MAD IBO MAN THAT REFUSED TO GO TO SCHOOL WHEN YOUR MATE WERE GOING TO SCHOOL AND INSTEAD OF PUSHING TRUCK OR LEARN TO BE A TRADER LIKE OTHERS YOU DECIDED TO DO 419 WHEN YOU CAANOT SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTED.PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND RETRAIN YOURSELF.
IKPU NNE GI

These foolish respondents would love to hear from you, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and let your anger flow!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEATH DON COME UNA HOUSE O. TELL UR MAMA NA NA NA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE DEAL,BETTER BACK OFF.MAKE I TELL YOU THE GOSPEL TRUTH,IF YOU DARE TRY ANY SHIT,IT WILL BACKFIRE ON YOU.

GUYMAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THE WATER YOU ARE TALKING A BOUT IS THE PLACE I COME FROM SO SINCE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH US AGWU AGULUERI WILL VISIT YOU FIRST WHATCH YOUR TODAYS DREAM YOU DONT KNOW BY THE YOU FINISH FUCKING THAT WIDOW WOMAN YOU WILL DIE ON TOP OF HER AND SHE WILL BRING YOU TO US WE WAKE YOU UP AGAIN AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MOTHER FAMILY WILL STRAT DYING LIKE FAW AND KNOW BODY WILL FIND THEY DEAD BODY NICE TO MEET YOU IN OUR NEXT MEETING AT THAT WATER WITH YOUR LATE TWINCE WE KILL IN YOUR MOTHERS WOUMB NICE TO MEET YOU BAGGER YOU FULL GJQY5TYUYUUIF .,AWERRBC HWQ458 IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS LANGUAGE YOU WILL BE FREE BUT IF NOT HAHAHAAAAAAA OK O.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEATH WILL NEVER STOP IN YOUR ENTIER FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to send by fire by force
it will not better for you and your generation
you and your entire family will die in poverty
useless bastered

fuck your mother ass and all the females in your family

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
goat, sheep, dog, monkey.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR LIFE U HEAR. I NO THINK U WELL AT ALL, HOW I WISH I FIT C U NOW MAKE OGUN KILL UR PAPA AND UR MAMA, SINCE U NO WAN WISE I GO PUT SAND 4 UR GARRI NOW

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
all wetin u talk back to sender ok

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda you get work?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BABATUNDE AMODE,

I NENER KNEW THAT U ARE SUCH A STUPID,BORN BASTARD AND IDIOTIC ANIMAL LIKE THIS .U SEE FROM NOW TILL GENERATION NEXT U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY INFACT ANYTHING THAT IS IN CONTACT WITH U BOTH FRIENDS OOOOO, RELATIONS OOO INFACT ANYTHING THAT RELATED U WILL NO KNOW GOOD THING IN LIFE .DEATH AND POVERTY WILL CONTINUE BE VISITING U ONE AFTER DE OTHER. U UNDESTINATION FOOL I CONTACTED U 4 A BUISENESS PROPOSAL , EVEN IF U ARE NOT INTERESTED WHY DONT U KEEP UR 4KING ASS ON A PLACE AND SHOT UR 4KING AND DIRTHY MOUTH INSTEAD OF CURSING A HELL OUT OF UR ENTIRE FAMILY .BASTARD MURDER 4KIN Babatunde Amoda KISS MY ASS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I AINT GOT TIME FOR BITCHES LIKE YOU FOOL.

and

Quote:
sorry but na you papa go die. I know person for MIC i go help you by all your family casket for free you no go need pay. I dey hustle you dey check hi5. hahahaha. *DELETED*. Bloody jobless fool. I dey make money you dey complain. lol.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS TAHT AM RICH AND YOU ARE POOR.....FOOL............

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA I GO FUCK YOUR PAPA GO DIE WRETCHED AND YOU TOO.
I GO FUCK YOU UP LIKE YOUR BROTHER.
NEVER SEND ME MAIL AGAIN.YOUR MAMA TOTO DE SMALL THAT IS WHY YOU PAPA DE GO AROUND LOOKING FOR ANTHER WOMEN.
BABATUNDE OLEEE.OOOOOOOOOOOOO
TUNDE OLEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANKS FOR TH INSULT I NO GET NO MAMA I BELIVE YOUR MAMA IS DEATH FOR NOW YOU FAMILY ARE VERY STUPID SO YOU ARE IF YOU DO NOT MONEY SO THE ASK ME FOR MONEY I WELL LIKE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR POOR FAMIL OUT OF POOVERTY OK

FURK YOU FULL LIFE AND YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA LIVE OK AND YOUR GENERAL TIONS

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BELIVE YOU GOT NO MAMA OR SISTER I BELIVER YOU GOT NO VILLAGE TO START YOUR MAMAM GOT SOME ASS BAD ASS YOU NO THAT YOURSELF HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IS THAT ALL?

l gave you three days to DIE

FROM

Q + X MEMBERS

wating to here that you have DIE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MUST BIG THE BIGEST FOOL ON EARTH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello stupid idiot like your father,If you know you are not a bastard and you know you are the truth son of your father send me a thousand dollars with this information let me come over to the USA and kill you you idiot,I was just trying to help your father but you don\'t need my help so hall you die begin a poor man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are the bigest fool i have ever seen on this earth.
your families yatch.
you are very stupid.
your fore fathers.
idiot and fool.
your children will not Grow.
your will die young.
you will not see good thing.
foolish man.
oye ara is adi gi nma.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD IDIOT U WILL REMAIN POVERTY GO AND HUSTLE

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY JUST WAT AND SEE.. IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO TO HELL!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I THINKYOU ARE OUT OF YOUR SENSE AND THAT YOU ARE A VERY GREAT MONKEY LOKKING HUMANBING.
HUNFARY MUGU JOHNSON WITH OUT ME SEEING YOU I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN THAT YOU ARE LIKE A GOLILA AND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE AMBITION IN LIFE.
YOUR FATHER WILL NOT EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD COMING OUT OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A WASTE.

MUMU, MUGU MAN,AND NOTHING BUT A FOOL.

Quote:
I MOST FASTLY CONCLUDE THAT YOU ARE A VULTURE.
INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD
INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

INFACT YOU ARE A BASTERD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE INDEED SUCH A BASTARD TO HAVE WRITTEN US WITH SUCH
KIND OF A MAIL.

PISS OFF TO WHERE YOU BELONG.......HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
OHHHHHH,JUST ONLY REALISED NOW,THAT U SUCH AN ILLITERATE,YOUR
SPELLINGS ARE BLABBBBBBBBBBBB.ASSHOLE PUNK.IDIOT

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] would all love to hear from you!

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst sending out a collection of greetings earlier today, The Super Gullible NZT of [email protected] replied immediately, and a combination of auto-responses and manual replies resulted in a 45 minute burst of insulting, It felt more like a chat room than an email exchange!

Do contact him please!

Quote:
Bastered idiot, You are a coword that dos not have gought to make money that is why you and your entire family /genaration will be poor and still be poor for ever Amem.

Idiot you better go and fuck your mother's hol that all you are good at. You shall never see any good thing in your life. poverty upon porverty that your fucking possion.

Quote:
Motherfucker you are aready fucking your father's ass. That is the reason for your porvety. heaven must punish you bastered idiot.

Quote:
Fool you can not even speek good english, i suggest that you go back to school. drop out.

You started the insult bastered. your whole family are basterds bonrn troway

Quote:
Poorman has big month, go and make good money. I have told you that you for erver remain a begger. you can not achive anything in your whole life

Quote:
fuck your mather,mother and all your family bich

Quote:
Son of a bitch you will die in hunger

Quote:
OH you called me Guyman,

Bastered mugu like you go and fuck you mother assh that the only thing you know how to do best
You will fuck you family untill all of you will die.

Go back to school idiot you can't even make a correct statement

Quote:
Fool i have more than 18 boys working for me i pit for poor beggers like you. coward who never have gought to work hard only to ask people for assistance. fuck all you family. bastered boy.

Quote:
Idiot my boy' are big boys with the mega money. I don't need an idiot sucker like you who got no gought of making money.

You will die in porvety.

Quote:
Poor boy, you will die in poorverty bastered

Quote:
OH you called me Guyman,

Bastered mugu like you go and fuck you mother assh that the only thing you know how to do best

Quote:
Bastered mugu that is why you will remain poor forever

Quote:
Bastered wyou can only pray to be as rich as one of my sister .which i know that you can not besause you are a sucker who only fuck his mothers assh

Quote:
You don't even have sister's all of them has dieed because of hunger and you will soon join them in the grave.

Quote:
I have taken my time to course you and so shall it be till the world end.

I employ you to have a look at you present life is it wrought live? Bastered

Quote:
Your funeral is aready here with out money bitch

Quote:
My boys are big boys who can feed you and your bastered family

Quote:
Your fucking mother have HIV bastered

Quote:
funy indeed we are rinking our champans here but you don't even have pure water to drink

Quote:
You are the biger fool idiot

Quote:
I have coursed you you will never see any good thing in your whole life

Quote:
Bastered am aready madeit you fool that will not make any kobo in your life

My money can take your entire genaration for 20yers

Quote:
You ask me how many of my boys haaaaaa.
You should have asked me how time you will fuck you idiot father and mother's assh hols

Quote:
Idiot my boys are work and am making my money not like an idiot like you who is a coward and dos not want to work hard

Quote:
Look with my money i control the whole world and i takes whoever i like . you see it realy a pity that poor people like will always end up been a failure.

Quote:
Poor idiot like you who deserves to die Bastered mugu like you go and fuck you mother assh that the only thing you know how to do best

Quote:
Am aready made .it only people like you will suffer and die of porverty.

Quote:
Just have a look at you english bastered, you can't even construct a word.

poverty is your position in jesus name amem

Quote:
Son of a bitch go and fuck your motherassh

Quote:
I have placed a course on you and you shall live to suffer it

Quote:
Son of a bitch porvert will follow you around

Quote:
You are a disgrace to your family because you refuse to make money;
Son of a bitch

Quote:
Poorman you ever remain poor

Quote:
I swallow you assh bastered. how much are they paying you? 1000 nira per month

Quote:
Basterd nwho give you dollar, when you can not make good use of your brian

Quote:
Bastered idiot

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U MOTHER FUKER

Quote:
CAN U DIG IT SUKER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello u how are you today i have got so many mails from u cos i gave u a business proposal well now i know u are a frustrated little cow who doesn�t know between left and right and hope you get to grow p son cos i don�t see the excess of you life its a pity and know I know you will remain a frustrated white low life whom will never be able to provide for him self piss of white shit if lol go ask ur mother y she gave such a fucked up name like bob lol fuck natter oooh ur sister is waiting for u have a nice time with her stinky pussy and ur mums hahahahahah

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
More of this shit i will MAKE shore that i track you down STUPID. EWUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U nor go respect Urself na. Shebi Ur own never do? If U nor take time I go fuck U up naaa. U nor go just rest na Ur body they hot. Nor say I nor tell U. Dey fool Ur old age U hear!
BE WARNED!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a poor man for ever; like father like son.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU RICH AND YOU ARE THERE TALKING NONSENSE. IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
so fuck you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DAMN,GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL,TAKE A COURSE IN SPELLING.

Quote:
NOT AGAINNNN........SAME SPELLING PROBLEM,JUST GET A COURSE,I WILL PAY THE FEE........

Quote:
DAMN,FOOL OFF FOOLS? WHAT`S THAT? ENGLISH?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You will also perish soon,i know you are also a chief scammer.....do not reply me anymore.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL WITH NO DESTINATION BARSTARD SON OF A BITCH BLOODY RIFLAT LITTLE SON OF A BITCH LIKE U FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

These respondents would love to hear from you, Copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field.

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HungLad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

YOUR YEARS ARE SHORT.SON OF DEVIL.

YOU WILL SURELY SEE .

Anyway, here's my compiled list for you:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE MORE THAN MAD. A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
i fuck ur mother and sisters tonight, they were sweet.

Quote:
U ARE MUGU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH FOOL,PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT
RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENTS,YOU KEEP ON WRITING ME DID I
RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL?

YOU ARE THE ONE TO BE CALLED BIG BIG FOOL BECAUSE IF
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THE NET,YOU BETTER GO
BACK TO YOUR POOR FAMILY.

PEOPLE LIKE IS FROM A VERY POOR FAMILY THAT IS WHY YOU
WRITE ANYTHING YOU SEE TO PEOPLE STOP THIS LIFE SO
THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR SELF INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU
DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

ANIMAL STOP THIS LOCAL LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU
FROM A LOCAL VILLAGE IN IMO LAND BUSH MAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You can never be rich in your life. Enemy of progress. Bring your wife
let me fuck her seven times from the back.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
prince indeed ..in the monkey and chimp kingdom...OBJ is your cheif and igwe... you have lost the 3rd term bid ...you will rot in hellllllllll.......

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK HERE U BIG HEAD FOOL,I WANT TO MAKE U RICH U BARSTERD, U THINK EVERY BODY ARE THE SAME,LOOK HERE MR WHAT SO EVER U CLIAM TO BE ITS NOT EVERY BODY THAT PROPOSE TOO U,U WILL LOOK DOWN ON AND START CALLING THEM DIFFIRENT KIND OF NAME IDIOT MAN.
LOOK HERE LET ME ADVICE U, IS BETTER WE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS DEAL OR ELSE U REMAIN POOR FOR EVER MONKEY.

MR BRANKLAR

Quote:
BIG HEAD FOOL,

BARSTERDS LIKE YOU THAT ARE NOT SURPOSE EXIST AT ALL.
READ CAREFULLY YOU USELESS ASHOLE,AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE YOU RICH,YOU REACHED AND POOR USELESS FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
baboon.

Quote:
dumb as fool.get a life u ass whole okay

Quote:
big fool

Quote:
lizard head..u mother is a bitch. goat head,how are you pig?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear IDIOT
Whast a funny name,anyway i was just asking you for favour,not a BASTERD,pls if you carry things like this about,then i thinmk you should pls see a pastor for instent prayers,may god help you in this jorney you have nwely taken.
Bye.from George .That is my name.

Quote:
IT VERY FUNNY THE WAY YOU CALL YOUR FAMILYS NAME,WELL IT NOT YOUR PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN THAT YOUR ENGLISH IS TO BAD EVEN YOUR WORDS A PUT IN THE RIGTH WAY.PLS LOOK FOR SOMEBODY TO HELP YOU OUT IN SPEAKING DIRECTLY AS A (GOATSHIT, FUCKIN BASTERD FOOL LIKE U, FUCK OF AN KILL UR BASTERD FAMILY OFF FOOLISH PIGS.)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY TALIKNG WITH U HUMAN.
THANKS
YOUR IMAGE.BYE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Watin dey worry U? U nor go rest na... Na U know pass. Make U try lock up naa or else I fit fuck Ur box up for googlemail and the system wey U dey sooooo... Nor say I nor tell U.
Later!!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
ASSHOLE,
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BLIND MAN. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR PARENTS BASTARD LIKE YOU.

Quote:
MIMAMI SHRUU KA KA KA !
*DELETED* !

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
how are u
this insult is just too much
cool down
thank u

Quote:
guy wetin dey worry u
i say kool down u just dey miss yan
wetin dey happen now
talk to me
am a born again christan now

These foolish respondents would like to hear from you, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and make contact!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BIG PINIS LIKE U FUCK UR MOTHER VERY WELL AND TELL ME HOW IS SWEET. BUSH BOY GO TO HELL AND FUCK..

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
thanks for your noisense respond to me, look when you point one finger at me then how many is pointing at you,

because i tell you my problem am facing, you are abuseing me,i will go on 4 days midnight fasting with you, for abuseing me, just watch out

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
dear mister idiot mugu like you ,

you are a bastard don,t you know that i know for life you will remain mugu infact i don,t want to waste my time with you you are a trach monkey

Quote:
mr idiot how are you today how is your wife did you know me ask your wife about me she will tell you ask her to tell you the really truth she is my fucking mate ok did you want me to tell you your wife name befor you will believe that you are very very stupid man you think you are wise your wife toto is very very smell like roating fish even fish is more better than your wife toto so you can even ask your wife some question nna you just go to slaughter to look for some dead meat to eat that all you know ooooooooooooo sorry by the way did you know god you spiritual man that did ritual with your father and your mother is only 15naire you get after useing your mother and your father very soon you will kill your wife did you know what i will send my boys to drill you very soon because you are a life june which you don,t know how to look for money holy to do rituals this is the end of your life i am comming to very soon did you know my vehicle number i will give it to you when you see me you will run ok bastard rituals ikpu with your wife smelling toto i will fuck her again ask your wife very well about mr benson she will tell you if she refuse let me know ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn goat gaba amam homesexual so don,t bear this name again bear spiritual you are a rituals blood money i sorry for you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are so stuped for that i dident ceuse u way are talling all dis to me i only ba for help are stuped go a way

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
funk off
fool u I

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MIGHTY MUGU, SLEEP OFF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WILL CATCH YOU IN ANOTHER WAY FOOL IDIOTO????

Quote:
big HEADED LIKE YOU????

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION UNBORN WILL SUFFER THE PLEG THAT HAPPEN IN EGYPT.
MR PROFESSOR,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN YOU DIE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOUR CORPS .STUPID HOUSE HOLD.

YOU WILL CONTINOU IN SAW SICKNESS AND MORE OVER YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL TYPES OF DISEASE THAT IS WORSE THAT HIV.
STUPID MAN----------------

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY DACKNESS COVER YOUR FAMIRI ABONDERNTH

For your cut and paste ease:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You who wrote this mail to me shall not see the light of tomorrow. May the angel of death visit you tonight and may your spirit, body and soul be severely tormented by tormenting spirits and if God wish to have mercy on you, He will call you to repentance lest you are afflicted with deadly disease from now on!

The One.

Oh noes!!! Smile

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
may God forgive you? and am not going to be with you in hell ok! bye
and be bless.

Billoniar King.

Quote:
amaram no igbo ka i sere!

it is not good for you brother. change and do not smoke it again.

King

Quote:
God forbid!
My spirit is very strong than u so the sky is my limit. You are not my God ok?
Lazy man/ I must track you at my arrival in Nigeria,

And if u sends to me this kind of email I will send my boys to shut ur mouth up!

I know where u lives and all about u.

I love u and will like to be with u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO NWA AFO,
EKENE DILI CHUKWU MAKA INYI NILE IKPOROM, KI NAOWEKI IFEUWA
ODIRIKI NMA INA ACHO NDI OCHA NA NET. A HUKOMGI NWA CHUKWU,
ONYE ENIGWE UDO CHIA.
THANKS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Iyen,Iteh and every member of ya family...shall go..u know......bye

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLEASE DO UR BIZ MAKE I DO MINE, FOR GOD SAKE STOP INSULTING MY PARENT INSULT ME IT IS FINE,BECAUSE FOR SURE I AM PROGRESSING IN JESUS NAME,GOD BLESS U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
uboro asaa your mother's pussy seven times if at all you know your mother and father basterd like u, go fuck u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I fuck your morther OtO MAMAGI NA ESHI NSHI

Quote:
YOU WILL REMEND POOR FOR LIFE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NNA KE IHIE NE MEGI?

ONYE IBERIBE, ICHORO KA NWANNE GI GBA HUMMER JEEP.

CHINEKE GOZIE.

Quote:
OH'BOY WHY YOU DE DO LIKE SELF. WHY U DE INSULT ME? NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOO!
I NO VEX, I NEED MONEY THAT IS ALL. GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY.

HAVE A WONDERFULL AND BLISSFUL WEEKEND.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Thesame to you bustard mother fulker like you ,you must die in motor accient you hear

Quote:
YOUR MAMA THERE , YOU GO DIE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are the best fool i have ever seen on this earth and i will ever celebrate your foly.
thanks and may tyhe devil baptis you

Quote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i no no say you be devil photocopy,

i will not stop celebrating your foly for you
monkey
goat,
dog.
hen,
chipanzy,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOKKKKKKKKKKKK U BE FOOL WHY YOU DEY FOOL U SELF

private parts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

obed thompson [email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mumu,okpey,Dondee,

Ur mama toto ikpu,pussy,na soso water water....wey horse take scarter all the clitoris

Thought this sounded quite good. Anyone translate for me, please!

How are you and your family dong today?
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IDIOT, MAY THE TIKI gODS VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR MOTHERS AND DO UNTO YOU AS YOU WISH YOUR FELLOW MAN.

MAY YOU NEVER CATCH MGBADA THIS YEAR. AND MAY YOU NEVER SEE ANY WOMAN TOTO UNTIL YOU APOLOGISE TO MY MOTHER.

UNTIL THEN, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN TALK MORE FOR THEM TO GROW.

NA OKWU MMECHI, >>>>>>>>>>>>FUUUUCK YOU.

I WISH YOU LOVE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May Amadioha, strike you and your entire family. Bastered you will remain in poverty ttill the end of your life ,you will never succed in anything you are doing, you will always be a failer.

Your father, mother, sister, brother infact you whole family will always be bagging for food. You have have reached the end of your road.
Bastered that refuss to work hard. You see more that you and your family, i can not and never go down because i have achived a lot in my life. You will go down and contiune going down till you die.

Quote:
Bastered idiot it is you father and mother is bastered.
Poor hungry idiot like you. your whole family will die in hunger. and you shall not see any good thing in your life.

Quote:
Your are alread a dead man because am very much better and confortable than you. Porverty is your possion. Big ful go and work hard and save your family from poverty.
Bastered idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL LIKE U DO LIVE LONG.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You will remain poor and die like a goat. together withn all the members of your family. Deat will be yours food.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Do you know whom you have beeing insalting?.Okay your own has finished because i will make sure a go and keep the whole messages that you have been sending to me to the Ogboni Society where I belong and make that I will Kill you in your dream and make more money.

Ogboni Confraternity
Lord.

Quote:
Wait for me to night.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You don't know how to write English Language, Please keep off. when you know how to write and speak English language do contact me and I can be of your help.

Quote:
I have told you my word be off from me unless i will let you know whom i am and where I belong.
Fooooooooooooooooool

Quote:
Enough is enough, don't ever reply to this mail ok....
oder wise you will read and will not recover your sight again.
I have told you for the last time.

Quote:
I have told you time without numbered to stop all this joke.
Now i will let you know that you have started swimming a river that you can not come out of it. with this your id alone i will use you money retual. Now i can see that you are stupid enough to be insulting your mother and entire family.
just stay and see if you will not die in accident soon. I will let you know that I am from okija. I have called my retualist and have submited your id before writing this letter. you must beg me and i will never accept.

Poor man , you can not be assamed of your family and entire generation no progress and no hope...Get lost ..Your family will never see goodness one day.. think about your self no progress no car , no home to rest and no money, infact why are you alive?

Fooooooooool

Quote:
Waaaaaaka

Ezi Nne ji ga nwu taa.
Onye araa . Osu, Oru amosu.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU BASTARD IGBO MAN *DELETED* WEREEVER YOU ARE GOD WILL KEEP PURNISHING YOU EVEN MAGA YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY TO WORK BECAUSE ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTO THE GAME YOU PATHERTIC LITTLE FRAUD BET ME YOU WILL BEG FROM HAND TO MOUTH WEREEVER YOU MARK TODAY DATE AND AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MAIL YOU ARE A DEAD MAN BASTARD.

Quote:
ANIMAL I KEEP TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE I BET YOU THIS YEAR WILL BE HARD FOR YOU ,YOU WILL KEEP BEGGING FROM HAND TO MOUTH MADNESS WILL BE YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR BET ME.

Quote:
I KEEP TO MY WORDS I AM NOT AN IGBO MAN BUT WILL REGRET YOUR DEED.

Quote:
I SAY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTU NNE GI HUNDRED TIMES
EWU
IDIOT
MONKEY
ATURU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR PAPA BORN YOU THROWAYYYYYYYYY, YOUR MAMA BORN YOU THROWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK, YOU HAVE WELCOME DEATH TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU SHALL SEE IT TIME TO TIME WATCH OUT YOU.

AS YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO DEATH MAIL AND WE WILL REMAIN IN YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI, IGA AHU INYEOMA NA NDU GI TILI GA ANWU.

EZI NDI YORUBA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
monkey

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to your head

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are a bastard ok

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
are u ok ?

after another tweaking:

Quote:
sick

and finally:

Quote:
back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Mr Babatunde,
I can't understand your mail, Please type in english.
Thanks
Richard Hong

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You can't understand and u can never understand once u don't know try to learn becos causing is not way to to suncide instead ur still cheating urself.

YOU STILL REMAIN FOOL AND ALL UR FAMILY IS FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
pieces of shit

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENARATION SHALL NOT SEE GOOD IN THEIR TIME HUNGRY LION WHO IS AN ANGRY LION TOO.
GO AND DIE IDIOT.
YOU WILL NOT MARY A WOMAN IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE RATHER YOU WILL REMAIN A HOMO SEXUALITY TILL YOU DIE WICHES AND WIZARD.

SON OF A BITCH BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AS YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS YOU MUST DIE AND PERISH

ADAMU /NKITA/ YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN HUNGER YOU WILL SEE.

NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY IN UR LIFE TILL YOU DIE MUMU.

UR MAMA WILL DIE IN HUNGER ODE

UR FATHER WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT BASTERD.

UR SISTER WILL DIE 4 AID / HIV

AND BEST OF UR LIFE WILL REMAIN USELESS.

BASTARD WERE UR MAMA GET UR BELE?

IS IT NOT FROM ASHAWO.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TILL THIS DAY YOU GOATS HEAD HAVE REFUSED TO SEE YOUR STUPIDITY AND LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE ELDERS.

I HAVE MADE A CASE TO THE ELDERS COUNCIL,A FORMAL CONSULTATIONS WAS HELD TO SUMMON YOUR SPIRITS....THIS IS YOUR MESSAGE..........YOU WILL SEE YOUR SELF HAVING A HAND SHAKE WITH A MONKEY IN YOUR DREAMS.......THREE DAYS AFTER YOU WILL START DRINKING YOUR URINE ALL AROUND IN YOUR LOCALLITY....LIKE PURE WATER....UNTILL YOU MEET YOURSELF IN HELL........

MEANWHILE SEE YOUR MUM AND SISTER ON MY BED....

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
HungLad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DON

...and then [email protected] sent me a bunch of viruses.
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not one to get overly angry, I have sent (bcc) the following:
Good day
I have noted that English is perhaps not your first
language. As a good command of the English language is
essential for conducting international business, I
would be glad to offer English language tuition by
email.
Hamba ghatlia
Mme Grungefutock
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BOOK...OMO TRY LEARN AM,SERIOUSLY YOU NO SURPOSE DEY ENTER NET AT ALL,YOU NO QUALIFY,ABEG TAKE THE TIME U DEY WASTE TAKE GO READ.I THINK YOU SEE SAY I BREAK AM DOWN TO YOUR LANGUAGE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Take a look at yourself in the mirror and please tell me what do you see? An image of a cursed poverty ridden generation who does nothing to redeem itself.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BUT YOU NO SAY NAL YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA,YOU DEY TALK TO YOUR GENERATION TO COME THEM GO BEE SCAMARS UR SON NAL HE GO KILL YOU ARD ME TO YOUR MESAGER MAKE YOU NO WHO U DEY TALK TO MAKE YOU NO SAY I NO BE YOUR PAPA MATE FUCK U U CHEAP ASS NO GOOD PONK."BASTERD" YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY

Quote:
I THINK U R FUCKING STUPID SHIT ASS SCONK. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN
YOUR LIFE FOR U DO NOT HAVE COMPLET SENCE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
COME MAKE I TELLL YOU MAKE YOU NOR DEY CURSE YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AGAIN OKAY YOU MISRABLE BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
You ashole, that can not speak or write English properly. I pitty you `cos
you don`t know what you are saying or putting yourself and your stinking
family into,I will sugget that your get the hell of my case if not you will
see what i will do to you. Do not under extimate me `cos you don`t know me.
But for the same of your father and mother I ask that you keep yourself busy
with someone else if not you will regret.

Quote:
My word still remain the same. You are an illitrate and I don`t blame you
for not going to school but blame your father and mother who were unble to
afford sending you to school because you are a
dum................................................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE FOCUS AND FUTURE.

NWANNEGI.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Bastered u will remain poor. u dont want have money Bingo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I THOUGHT THEY ANNOUNCED YOUR DEATH ON GOOGLE SERCH. SO, U ARE STILL LIVING. ANYWAY, YU ARE IN SPIRIT WORLD I KNOW. GO BACK TO HELL FIRE COS I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH U
NOW, I COMMAND U TO DIE AND GO TO HELL. HAHAHHAAA
I KNOW U ARE DEAD NOW.

Quote:
U ARE FUCKING MUGU
I KNOW SOMEONE IS TYPING 4 U
I HAVE PEOPLE LIKE U HERE IN WHERE I BELONG. DO U KNOW EHERE I BELONG�?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I can see that you don't have any job to do and it's you and your family is fuckin that is all i have for you. don't try to cost me again or

Homer: Please change your avatar, your current one frightens me Wink Who or what is it?

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks...I just got my first bite from here, I'm a total novice - may need some hand-holding later! Embarassed
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Aureol: This is the woman I'm using. I love her snarl.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/victoria/

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
boy u should learn how to talk to people ok.
u don't respect your parents that is why u talk to other's own
be a god guy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
am not sure that you actually went to any secondary school, am very
sorry for your life my brother.
stop wasting your time and go back to school. bye for life, i cannot
be contacting people that have low mentality.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY ANUS DID YOU KNOW WHAT IS ANUS ? EXSACTLY WHAT YOU ARE. EWU ............

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DIE YOUNG DIE YOUNG TO YOUR ENTIER FAMILY ALL THE TIME

(AMEN)

POVERTY WILL BE THE LOT OF YOUR FAMILY GENERATION TO

GENERATION (AMEN)

LOST YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU, TELL ME HOW I HAVE WRONGED YOU. BECAUSE I CAN NOT REMEMBER HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, PLEASE I INSIST THAT YOU TELL ME HOW I WRONGED YOU, AND IF I WRONGED YOU IN ANY WAY, PLEASE GUY FOR THE INTEREST OF HUMANITY DO FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME.

IF THERE'S ANY OF MY MAGA THAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE HIM NOT TO PAY ME, PLEASE TELL HIM TO PAY ME, THE GOD ALMIGHTY WILL REWARD YOU.

I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

THANKS
K.C

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ANIMAL TEACH ME WORK NA.FOOL

and

Quote:
YOU AND UR GENERATION ARE CURSED FOREVER.ANIMAIL.DO GET UR ASS FROM THAT CHAIR.U BLACK ASS *DELETED*.
U NO GO SUCEED 4 LIFE.AMEN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na only empy barrel dey make noise as u dey do ....if u know wetin i get for my life u no go dey talk nonesense i leave u with ur destiny Stupid monkey

Finally, a quintet of love notes from: [email protected]

Quote:
WHAT DO U HAVE? U ARE POOR MAN. DO U KNOW WHERE I BELONG? DO U THINK I AM IN VILLAGE? I AM MORE THAN WHERE U THOUGHT THAT I AM.
NOW GO TO HELL WITH UR GENERATIONS
DIE NOW. IDIOT.

Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID, U ARE CURSING UR FATHER, DONT U KNOW THAT I FUCK UR MOTHER TO BORN U. I RAN AWAY WHEN UR MOTHER CARRIED AIDS.

Quote:
u are nobody. u are begging 1 euro on street. i know people like u. Maybe u dont have N10,000 in Nigeria. are u not the one phoned that ur mother was sick and u switched off ur phone. Why?

Quote:
u are nobody yoruba boy,

Quote:
YORUBAS ALWAYS EAT SHIT, AND THEY RESPECT IGBOS DUE TO THEY KNOWS THAT IGBOS AE MONEY MACHINE, U TOO KNOWS THAT. I AGREE WITH U THAT YORUBAS ARE VERY GOOD IN JUJU MAKING AND BELIEVED IN JUJU AND JUJU WILL KILL THEM.

YOUBAS RESPECT BIG MAN FOR THE THAT U HAVE MONEY, YORUBA WILL BE A SLAVE TO U. WHERE IS YORUBA? ARE THEY GOOD IN DRESSING, THEY HAVE TRIBAL MARK LIKE PUSSY CAT, YORUBAS ARE DISGRACE TO AFRICA BEAUSE OF THE, WHITE PEOPLE SAID WE ARE MONKEY.

JUST BECAUSE OF YORUBAS AND DITY MARK, U ARE YORUBA MONEY, BOY, U ARE POOR BOY.

I LIVED IN LAGOS AND HAD 4 YORUBA BOYS WHO CALL ME CHAIRMAN JUST BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING A CAR. IGBO MAN CANNOT DO THAT BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHERE HE OR SHE IS GOING.

FUCK U FUCK YORUBA, FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK UR MOTHER AND GENERATIONS, I KNOW U WILL STAY HERE 30YRS WITHOUT GOING BACK.

Mortar x5
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father and your generation.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME TOO.YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION OK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANK FOR YOU INSULT WHY CANT YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR VERY POOR TO FINALISE THIS TRANSACTION THAN TO INSULT ME WELL NOT YOUR FOLTH IF MY LATE FATHER WAS ALIFE I DONT THINK THAT I WILL GET THIS INSULT FROM YOU
GLORY MARK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for your return mail to me,but you would have said that you are not intrested instead of insulting me just like that but well thank you so much for that insult.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE WILL DIE THIS MONTH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU FOOL GO AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH OR ARE YOU FROM MAX? AN AFIR LIKE YOU FUCK OFF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LIKE YOU FUCK OFF

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SEE PREGNANT,NO BE PREGNENT,AGAIN BOOK...NA BIG PROBLEM O!

Quote:
E GO HARD YOU,THIS BOOK WEN YOU NO KNOW,NA BIG PROBLEM O!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why do you insult your self?

Quote:
you are man too if you don't know how to talk you have to learn it

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU NOR GO SCHOOL? UR SPELLINGS ARE WROUNG

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE FROM THE VERY DAY U RECEIVED THIS MAIL IDOUT//////

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Stupid man that did not go to school and cannot even spell his common name correctly big fool shame on you.

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I thank you very much for the insult. I take it that you do not want to help and be part of this transaction. You have the right to be so but dont be too happy in insulting people who may help you at the end of the day.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTU GBAA KWA NNE GI TA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ARE YOU MORE THAN DOSE PEOPLE I DO BUSINESS WITH OR DO YOU THINK THIS IS MY FIRST BUSINESS I DO INSTED OF YOU TELLING ME YOU HAVE NO MONEY YOU ARE THERE SAYING RUBISH I EVEN THINK THAT HIS A KIND OF PEOSON THAT I CAN DO THIS BUSINESS I THANK ALLAH THAT WE HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE LONG TROTH I THANK GOD FOR THAT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
wat de fuck is ur piggy problem,u suck like a bitch,nag like a pussy,mouth about to suck my dick n ur bitch about to b fucked by me n my niggaz,we go run up on your fathers block n pop something then run up on your mamas pussy to fuck sometin, think u,is a bitch,then u are pussy too,i gat dreams of fuckin ur bitch n ur mom sucking my dick,ur father my homosexual thug n u sucking my dick 4 frree,pisssssssss off,u son of a cock.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your father and ur mother is basterd, even u is idiot
fuck ur mother and ur father

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR STRONG WORDINGS,
BUT I THINK YOU DESERVED IT AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESIRED FOR.....

YOU SMALL FISH IN THE WATER , THAT WILL JUST DIE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF THE WATER.
*DELETED*........

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
gi and fuck your sister

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Listen to me guy,

Let cry be heard in your family ok, and may the almighthy God send heavy desaster in your family, you will not see good in your life cause I did nothing to you that make you to insalth my family like this, for that reason you shall die and wishing all of your family members all what you have wished me and even mothan that, and should be pay you all back with evil.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WILL BE GLAD TO KNOW YOU MORE MR, JUJU / GOD,

IAM SORRY THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANY GOOD JOB SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THOUGHT
HOW TO FISH BUT WANT TO EAT FISH.

I KNOW WHAT EVERY YOUNG NIGERIAN GO TO DO IN THE INTERNET TO DO BUT SINCE YOU
PREFAR TO ABUSE ME EVERY DAY I BET YOU, YOU WILL NOT GET THAT WHICH YOU GOES TO
DO THERE.

I LIVE IN EUROPE AND I HAVE EVERY OPPOTUNITY., AND YOU ARE THERE IN NIGERIA
TAKING ABOUT JUJU, THE CHILDREN OF GOD DON'T TALK ABOUT JUJU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
My Friend,
what is your problem.Are an Aba Trader.I am looking a mugu and the email mistakenly enter your box, so why you Talking like a trader.
Look becareful.
If you do not know, the Biafran Boys are looking for what to eat since the Nigeria people refuse to allow us share the oil with them. then let look for the while people who carried our people in slave Trade and let them pay us back the Labour our late brothers and sisters did for them.
So if you are a Biafran Boy shot uo your mouth.
Do you have any new idea let me know.

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U DONT HAVE TO CURSE LIKE EVEN U KNOW ....GOD FORGIVE U

Quote:
WHY DO U CURES LIKE THIS EVEN AS THAT WHAT!!!!!! MAY GOD HAVE PITY ON U.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AND YOUR ENGLISH?PLEASE CHECK NEXT TIME BEFORE SENDING,IT IS VERY BAD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You speak as if you are born into a confused generation and you are not willing to live to the proof of your creator. Shame on you and you will ever remain relegated forever.

Quote:
You are a disgrace to your generation and you take confusion as a principle it�s part of your life.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are black pussy animal i want to help you out of poverty foll

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are such a coward. In fact see the attatchment, that is what you are and if I lay my hands on you meeeeeeen you are dead!!

Quote:
Silly silly bomba like you and your next next world anything generation to ever think of to show up on earth will be decided by your rotten soul cos you tell them they are your generation and are all beast.

Quote:
You call me boy? boy!!! you will rot some day where your soul shall be eaten up by carnivores oaha ha ha ha ha oaha ha ha ha. You silly silly beast!

Quote:
Now I know you are ready to die!
First you will fall sick n then you will be sorry; for have ever talked about my innocent mother the way you did. You IDIOT!!!

Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING ASOLEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i will tell u when u will die on 19th august of 2007

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you be goat. if you read, you no go shot up your mouth. fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I told you that your problem is that you did not go to school that is why
you can not read and write correctly without making mistake. You said you
are price edward, Who told you that you are a prince? you wreched person
from wreched family is a prince, I don`t blame you, you don`t know the
meaning of the word prince. Get lost *DELETED* like you.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
amunna gi ezi

Quote:
you are nicompus di you now the mine? CARGARO LIKE YOU

Quote:
DAWA IBI EZI

Quote:
BLADFULL LIKE YOU EZI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PRINCE DEVIL

I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE JUST A STACK ILLITRATE WHO JUST HAVE THE LITTLE OPPORTUNITY T MIGRET TO THE INTERNET.

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LITTLE ENGLISH YOU SAW IN THERE MIGHT HAVE CAUSED YOU A SORT OF CONFUSSION IN THE BARIN.

THATNOTWITHSTANDING I ADVISE THAT YOU WORK AHRDER INORDER TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ENGLISH IMPROVED BY ATTENDING EXTRAMORAL LESSONS ESPECIALLY ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

I HEREBY RETURN ALL YOUR SAYINGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

FINALLY, MY WARMEST REGARDS TO YOUR OLD MOTHER PROSTITUTE WHO SLEPT WITH MY MALE CHIMPANZEE LAST TIME SHE CAME TO THE ZOO AND GAVE HIM ENOUGH SATISFACTION, MY MALE CHIMPANZEE SAID I SHOULD EXTEND HIS REGARDS TO YOUR MOTHER. I KNOW YOU WILL LIKE TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE SHE TOOK LAST AT THE ZOO. I WILL SEND YOU THE REMAINING COPIES FOR YOUR PERUSAL. TILL THEN.

Quote:
HEY GUESS U GAT YOUR MAMAS PIC OR U NEED ANY MORE?

U SON OF A BITCH JUST WATCH OUT THE WAY WRITE BAD ENLISH ON THE WHITE SCREEN.

U CEMENTED CYPULCA.

TO HELL WITH U !!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEVIL WILL HERITAGE YOUR PROPERTY AS FROM NOW ON, AND YOUR FAMILY WILL
NOT KNOW PEACE NY MORE AS DECREE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You what prince or whatever the bastard you are.You are a price and you
cant even write good english ....shame on your ANCESTOR.may the ROT OF GOD
FELL UPON YOUR GENERATION AND THE YET UNBORN CHILDREN.
How dare you write me and started insult me?You will never see the kingdom
of GOD...SAY AMEN.
iNSTEAD OF WRITING YOUR BULLSHIP YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORE IT. IT WILL NEVER BE
BETTER FOR YOPU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
If you are good and you want God to desroy all your life try me.
BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

These foolish respondents would love to hear from you, copy and paste the addresses below to your bcc field and let your anger flow!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic