SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TROPHY!!!!!
It looks like I owe Marvinator a beer! His pic with Rachel and the goat did the trick, and Ekene has responded with his goat Shocked

Earlier on in this thread I said I had inside information that this scammer just bought himself a new merc, so i sent him on a moneygram road trip to give it a good run in. The bastard's merc is behind him.

mugu Ekene wrote:

I have pets,I also keep goats but we do not regard them as pets.

No, Ekene, you see them as your lovers Laughing

Enough of this, Ladies and Gents, I present to you, Ekene and his goat!

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww...
Isn't that just...soooo.... SPECIAL?

I am betting that he paid some villager to take the picture with the villager's goat...can you imagine him putting his Billy Buddy in his new Benz?

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Progress Report:

Ekene is awaiting Rachels reply so he can send bank account details for her to transfer the 53K pounds. (Rachel will send him on another moneygram safari instead, because the bank account will literally be "under investigation" ! Twisted Evil )

"Rachel" is conveniently baiting another mugu gang from the "ecobank", so she is forwarding correspondence from the ecobank in "switzerland" to the ecobank in Nigeria, and asking what the, who the, and why the, so hopefully the mugus now think Usman Bello, aka Ladiji, is back in the game and trying to chop their maga once again.

So rachel now pretends not to be getting Moris' replies, hopefully making the mugus think that Ladiji is again in rachels box and deleting their mails, I expect lots of calls to Rachel's Yac number tonight Twisted Evil

Mugu Chiluba wants Rachel to pay the fee, but Rachel is also hinting to Moris that she isnt getting any mail from Chiluba, more reason for the mugus to think Ladiji is in Rachel's box and deleting mail. If the mugus insist on moving boxes again, the last time was by fax, so Ladiji couldnt read the box details, this will be the fourth time they have had to make a new box.

mugu Chiluba wrote:
Sir/Madam,

I am obliged to inform you that the bank has done its best in times past and now to keep aboard with you.It was due to this reason that we considerred it our responsibility to warn you sometime in the past about the people parading themselves as the officials of the bank.

Like we did in the past we also feel compelled right now to also issue this warning again.For record purposes let it be known to you that the bank do not transfer money enroute Switszerland in Europe.Therefore anybody claiming to be representing the bank from Switszerland in that capacity is a fraud and should be avoided.The bank will not take responsibility of any thing resulting from such association.

We also wish to state that we are positive you are being contacted by the same cartel of swindlers that once cheated you by claiming to be officials of the bank while they are not.We hope you will heed to this advise and avail yourself of the pains,dissappointment and embarrasment for a second time.

Your money can only be transferred when and only when you pay the Release Order Fee through the right chanell.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

mugu moris wrote:
Dear Rachel,

How are you today,hope you are fine.I was taken aback after reading your last mail.Rachel I introduced you to this transaction,you and I stand to gain at the end of this transaction and it is only you and I that will lose if we fail to get the transaction to conclusion.I see no reason why you should not listen to my advise.I work in the bank.I discoverred this money before contacting you.Why then is it that you will not listen to me when I tell you something.How can the money move to Switzerland and I will still be here in Nigeria.Let me tell you something.I already have my resignation letter and I will tender it to the bank within hours of transferring the money into your account so that I can come over for my own share of the money.

I told you to ignore those people.They are the Ladiji group but you will not listen.Now you are asking me if I am sure it is not Susan that is trying to contact you.Well we have banking procedures,there is no way that money could be transferred without following the process which involves the payment of the Fund Release Order Fee.I do not know how you see this thing but I see it as a lifetime opportunity which may never come to me again.I am not happy when you cannot follow my advise but you will choose to follow the advise of the people that have taken you for a ride before.For the last time I am telling you to ignore those people.They are fraudsters and not officials of our bank.They are still the people responsible for your missing fund in your account.It will be in your interest if you ignore them.I listened to the voicemail.I have forwarded the telephone numbers to the appropriate authorities including Interpol.

I just called Susan to brief her before sending this mail to you.As for Ekene,I told you I was tired of it and I dont think I can do any thing about that.If he agrees to send you a picture with a goat thats fine.If he dissagree I dont think there is anything I can do about it.

Finally I still advise you to do what Susan asked you to do.We would have been through with all this if you had done that since.I will be waiting for your mail.

Regards,

Dr.Moris

Rachel wrote:
David, I have not heard from you for a while now, Mrs Susan never got back to me, maybe because I sent the reply to the ecobank account instead of the confidential relations account, but surely she checks the ecobank account. Last night I was talking to an actor I met on the set who is originally from Nigeria and she has family in Nigeria, and she tells me last week Nigeria had a census, and all business stops on the day of the census and everyone goes home to their original village, is this why you have been so silent? Ekene has replied and we can be friends again.

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
tencast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachel's goat sure does look happy.

Creepy.

Tim T
unsure(c)
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an laugh !!!

i only found this place from a wacky conspiracy site i go to debate and laugh at American loonies but i haven't laughed so much out loud for ages.

This has even prompted me to register so i can pass on my congrats to the O.P. as he/she is playing this "lad" to the utmost.

Maybe have a try myself next begging e-mail i get in

Keep the good work going, but give my sides time to recover before next episode please !!

Unsure(c)
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since my last post there has been a lot of taunting from Ladiji/UB to this miserable gang of thieves. They are convinced Ladiji/UB has chopped their maga of over one hundred thousand dollars in fees and intercepted all their western union and moneygram payments. Ladiji/UB continues to taunts them and the lad is waving the white flag and wants to work with UB, not against him.

Ladiji wrote:
u dey mugu and i now find u!!! oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still work the maga xxxxxx small boi, i got usd 6000 from her this week, later this week we will get 12000 euros

how much u get from maga weisz? zero oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladiji wrote:
small boi

how is your oga,has he fled from enugu yet,u should 2 as i have your real name and address, and that of your uluchi friend,i could send some of my boys around to your haus,but they to busy in the cafe taking your maga XXXXX dollars! ha ha ha ha

Is dis also your box boi? [email protected]

my boys found it with simple google search,is it yours? it has your name so must be you,do you have any good paying maga in it? do u read it? I sent you the mail below but you no reply! are u scared to reply to great man? u have good reason to be scared,but i no harm u unless u try to take maga from me.

my boys will watch you go in the cafe,but they wont hurt you unless i give the order,but there is nowhere to hide,so stay off maga XXXXXX,she is now my biggest mugu ever,she has dropped again today,12000 euros. my boy in spain picked it up today,he has never seen so much cash and thinks maga XXXXXX will drop again,so stay offfffffffffffffffff

The lads reply!!! Long and frustrated Laughing

mugu wrote:
You Know What,

I dont know what you think you are but I want to tell that you are playing with your life.Let me tell you something.Money is not everything.We are all hussling to make money to better ourselves and our family.You have been taking my money and at the same time you have been writing mails to insult me.Have you ever sat down to ask yourself if that is the best.The Igbos which you are and which I am have a saying that"You cannot be stronger than a person and at the same time weaker than the person".

You took my money,you insult me,you threaten me.Make you watch am.I know you are in Enugu here I am also in Enugu here.The worst thing that can happen to us is that we can die.You are in Achara Layout.All this while I have been keeping quiete because I wanted you and your friends to think and use your brains but it is apparent you cannot think because you are incapable of thinking.All you care about is money.A lot of people made money but there were not alife to enjoy the money.So making money is not the problem,the problem is keeping the money and staying alife.

You made me an offer in January which I accepted and all of a sudden you started insulting me because you thought you had an upper hand.We can still work together if you want.I am not begging you.Since you have been taking my money I have not died.We are in the same business ,you can learn a lot from me while I can learn a lot from you and in the process we make money without making enemies so that we will be alife to enjoy the money we made.We can still work together if you want.But if you dont want,well there is no problem go ahead and continue eating my money till.............

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this line is worthy of a sig quote:

" it is apparent you cannot think because you are incapable of thinking."

He tries so hard to philosophize, but fails so MISERABLY!

Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How is this for philosophizing! Strike while the iron is hot! Thats exactly what Rachel has done to the down and out mugus

Whilst Ekene and Moris are crying in their tea, Rachel who is also baiting another Ecobank lad, edits the lads message and sends this to Moris to tell him that she is going to pay Dr Miller (from Ladiji's Cartel) the final fees, this time Moris should sink into such a state of depression hopefully he will slash his worthless wrists or go demented. I can see the anger, pain and frustration in Moris' reply Twisted Evil

Rachel wrote:
David, you said they were part of the Ladiji cartel, but I have been talking to them all week on the phone for the last week and all is good with them and they are now paying into my account tomorrow, so it looks like it is you who is lying. I attached todays email from Mr Miller.

To: Rachel [email protected]>
Date: Apr 3, 2006 6:01 PM
Subject: ECOBANK NOTIFICATION(URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED).

Attn:Miss Rachel xxxxx,

This is to notify you that,Your payment has been received and directed to our payment office in Madrid. The transfer of your funds will go ahead as advised from our london office(GLOBAL FREIGHT INCORPORATED, CANADA).

Note that our payment officer,Mr Daniels Thomas in london will be contacting you today for further instruction to proceedures in meeting in person as advised by telephone conversation with you on Friday.Please have as arranged in cash the outstanding payment for demmurage fees of thirty six thousand three hundred and ninety Euro (36390=00 Euro) toward the release of your payment.Once the demmurage is paid in full the transfer will occur direct into your bank account within twenty four hours.If you cannot meet Mr Daniels Thomas at the prearranged meeting place with the outstanding demmurage fees then call me immediately so we can discuss the modalities of alternative payment as Mr Daniels Thomas is a very busy person and cannot wait indefinately as he did for you on thursday,I must again remind you that this is not a childs play and you must follow my instruction to the letter.Call me if you cannot meet at the prearranged time.We wish to apologize for the delay been done by our office in basel,swizerland.It was due to the financial problem our office in basel were having with the swizwerland government.That is why they were then not able to previously pay you directly your fund.

You have been asked to update us,As soon as our payment officer in london get in contact with you.

Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation.

Help Ecobank Nigeris Plc to serve you better.

Yours In Service,
Dr.Howard Miller

mugu Moris wrote:
Rachel,

You are a big fool.I should have known this.After all this while this is all I get from you.Calling me a lier while you are dealing with those crooks.It is only a fool bereft of ideas that can be taken for a ride two times.They are going to take your money again,fool.

I regret why I have to do business with a fool and an ingrate like you.Go on and pay them the 36390=00 Euro.I will be here waiting.

I know they cannot pay anything into your account because they dont have the money.The money is still in the bank vaults and this people are impersonators.But since you have chosen to go the wrong way again for the second time.No problem,give them all the money in the world but they cannot give you the money because they dont have it.I know you will not listen to me because you are a big fool.So I want you to pay them everything they ask of you,you fool.I will be here when you will come crying.

I will like you to send me a mail tomorrow when they pay into your account.I never knew a person could be so foolish like you.I regret having to do business with a fool like you.Just let me know when they pay the 40million USD into your account fool.

Quote:
It is only a fool bereft of ideas that can be taken for a ride two times.

More philosophizing from a mugu! Laughing

In answer to the questions "why is the mugu so sure UB's address is in "Achara Layout, Enugu":

Elite Baiter Hamm on Wry sent my lad a crafty email puporting to be a disgruntled guyman who had been chopped once to many by UB, and said this is UB's real name and address, lets go teach him a lesson. The name and address HOW sent was that of a particular unfavorite lad of ours who deserves a good flogging, or at least a midnight wake up from a pissed off lad. Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems UB has struck a nerve with dear old ekene/moris/chiluba, he has mailed UB, that is very out of character! I can just feel the frustration and anger.... Twisted Evil

mugu Ekene wrote:
Why did'nt you reply my mail.I thought you will reply it.Why are you keeping quiete.Is it not you that has been writing me mail everyday in pidgin language to threaten me???.So why is it that you are not writing me again.Let me tell you one thing."The evil that men do,do not live after them,it lives with them".

You have been eating my sweat,enjoying the sweat of another man.You know what it means to go to night browsing.You have been enjoying another mans sweat and at the same time insulting and threatening me.Do you think it shall be well with you.My friend IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU.

Do you know the proverbial golden fish?.IT HAS NO HIDING PLACE.You can continue to take my money and mock me at the same time but remember what I told you.Making money is not the problem.The problem is being alife to enjoy the money.A lot of people made money in the past but were not alife to enjoy it.So my guy carry on flenjor till........

Here he goes again with that damn golden fish proverb!!! And what the f$%^ does flenjor mean?

I think UB has really got his GOAT Laughing

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if any of these lads have called my lad's phone number that I leaked out... If so, I would have liked to have ben a fly on the wall for that one.. Maybe I will leak the email addy also...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu goat pimp wrote:
"The evil that men do,do not live after them,it lives with them"

You should send him a mp3 of Iron Maiden's "The evil that men do" so he can learn the right lyrics Very Happy \m/

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
garthicus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLLLEEEAAASSEEEEMore updates... feck Mike Baldwin croaking it.. this is far more entertaining!!!

I dont know what you are saying, are you trying to full me, look i thought you surpose know that i am honourable man with integrity. - Gov. Charles Soludo & Mr Obum Joseph
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu wrote:
....Money is not everything...

And then goes on to menyion money 12 times in the following 20 sentences, some of which are incredibly short by mugu standards. Me thinks he has the fixation...

Jason_dinALt wrote:
Here he goes again with that damn golden fish proverb!!!

Maybe he feels as if he's swimming around in never ending circles, has forgotten how he got there, is being fed crumbs and has a hungry audience looking on...

"As dumb as a goldfish. I mean, what could be dumber than swimming around in murky water all day -- glassy-eyed, slimy-scaled, cold-blooded -- waiting for someone to sprinkle food flakes into the pond or tank. On a scale of smarts, goldfish would seem to fall somewhere between a limpet and a stone."

Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heh heh, thanks to member Ergot, Moneygram has sent Ekene this:

Quote:
THIS IS A SECURE TRANSFER NOTIFICATION FROM MONEYGRAM.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTIFICATION.

ATTN: Mr Ugwueke

Rachel Weisz has sent you a secure moneygram transfer. The details are listed as below.

SENDER: MISS RACHEL WEISZ
RECEIVER: MR EKENE UGWUEKE
AMOUNT: 53000.00 POUNDS STERLING

THIS IS A SPECIAL ONCE ONLY OVER THE LIMIT TRANSFER. MONEYGRAM WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY WITH THE COMPLETE TRANSFER DETAILS.

AS THIS IS AN OVER THE LIMIT SECURE PAYMENT, IT CAN ONLY BE PICKED UP AT THE DESTINATION ON THE TRANSFER FORM. THIS TRANSFER WILL NOT SHOW ONLINE OR AT ANY OTHER MONEYGRAM AGENCY LOCATION.

THE RECEIVER WILL NEED COMPLETE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IN THE FORM OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND/OR DRIVERS LICENSE.

THANK-YOU FOR USING MONEYGRAM.

Miss Anya Amasova
Moneygram UK Secure Transfer Department.

(cmon peeps, a gold star for who first recognises the name)

I plan to send Ekene the send form later today, but the transfer destination will not be in his home state Enugu, maybe Maidiguri like last time or the state where the rebels are taking hostages and blowing up oil terminals Twisted Evil

If Ekene really wants the money, then its road trip no 5!!!! Laughing

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anya Amasova - a Bond babe from The Spy Who Loved Me Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Marvin, have a gold star!

Im using her name to keep the russian link in this bair. When the money is eventually chopped by UB, Ekene will think she is a serent of UB, as Ekene believes UB is a white russian but lives in Nigeria

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heh heh, this is what ekene will find in his mail tomorrow, i bet his eyes bug out of his head and he grabs his car keys for the trip (again) to maiduguri Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene doesnt want to travel, it seems he has had a bad time with moneygram before Laughing

And Ekene is exagerating, its 300 km, not 3000!

Quote:
Madam,

I gave you an account where you will pay the money into.Two accounts.I cant understand why you chose to send the money by moneygram.I have not forgotten what I passed through the other time going to moneygram.I went to moneygram five time and all the time the pin number was invalid.

Honestly I cannot understand why you have chosen to send the money by moneygram.I cannot also understand why all of a sudden you send me such important mail without encrypting it even when you were the first person that told me to always communicate you with respect to the payment by encrypted mail.

I just want to tell you that Maidugiri is 3000 kilometers from my station(Enugu).Why did you not make the destination Enugu.Well I just want to tell you that I cannot go to Maidugiri.It is too far from my station and I am a very busy person.Infact I am not part of this moneygram business.Just send me the payment by the account I gave to you.I have given you to accounts I cannot understand why you cannot you any of the accounts to send the money.

Please and please this is not how to treat a friend.Use the any of the accounts to send the money.I can send you the accounts again if you want.

I will not like us to start misunderstanding ourselves again.All I want is my pay off.

Ugwueke Ekene

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:
And Ekene is exagerating, its 300 km, not 3000!

If 300 is the same as 3000 for him then the fulked up payments are his fault. Well, its always the lads fault, but that could be a reason for another slap...

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene does not want to play ball anymore, Rachel sent him to Western Union again yesterday and it struck a nerve when the cash wasnt there Twisted Evil

And Ekene is back to threats again! Go ahead Ekene, tell the world!

mugu Ekene wrote:
Madam,

I told you I do not want anything more to do with Moneygram or Western Union still you went ahead and sent me that hoax information about Western Union.I am beginning to think that all along you have been taking me for ride Twisted Evil making me think you have sent something while you have not.Otherwise how can you explain the fact the the information you gave showed in the Western Union website yet read Invalid in the Western Union pay office.Well if you actaually sent the money why did you not send the slip?.

Madam I dont want Moneygram or Western Union.I want my money througn account that way I will be rest assured that it will be safe.If you are afraid of the Interpol or the EFCC I can get you a clearance from them because I am not afraid of them.I see no reason why I should not get paid because the Interpol and EFCC are investigating you.So if you are ready to pay me by the account say so and I will get you the clearance from the Interpol and EFCC.

Stop deceiving me.I deserve better than that.I did an honest job and courtesy demands that I should get paid.First you claimed to have sent the money by Moneygram when I told you I never wanted Moneygram,this time again contrary to my instruction you are claiming to have sent it through Western Union.Listen let me tell I am not daft.I know you never sent any money.If you want to send the money do by the appropriate means which I told you.I CAN GET CLEARANCE FOR YOU FROM INTERPOL AND EFCC.

I want you to tell me if you will send my money.I want you to also tell me if you will not send my money.I am tired of this rigmarolling. Very Happy If you refuse to send my money well I will make sure that the World News,Metropolitan Police,Actors Guild and even the Interpol and EFCC that you are running from and all the relevant authority know that you are taking money that does not belong to you from Africa. Shocked I know you are not in any way related to Burke Sean Armstrong.I will also file all the documents,all our correspondences including the fake Moneygram and Western Union payment slip you have been sending to me to all these people.Remember the fake court document you forged with a certain Jonathan who claimed to be your lawyer,well I still have that with me plus your fetish picture with a goat in the church. Laughing I will also let the whole world know you are a fetish pagan in the 21century who still sacrifices human beings. Shocked I still have your mail on that.

Finally for your information I know that the Ecobank has applied to the Central Bank for the transfer of your $40,000,000.00.My contact in the Finance Ministry also told me they are processing the papers that will enable Central Bank Pay the money.I want to tell you something if you do not pay me I will stop the transfer.I will make sure I go to Central Bank Cheif Executive Officer with all the facts I have on you to stop the payment.You can never get that money without paying me.Its a promise.

Now the choice is yours.Pay my money into any of the accounts.Send the Western Union Payment Slip with the Correct MTCN numbers,Correct City(Enugu) if you are sure you paid the money because I will not accept it if the city is not Enugu so you better go and change it if the city is not Enugu,and then proceed to send the balance as promised.Do this I will leave you alone.Dont do it I will show the world whom you really are.I know you can pull strings but I want to tell you my life has been full of struggles and I have been pulling strings all my life. Laughing How is the baby inside.Will you appreciate it if somebody do to the baby what you are presently doing to me.I want you to reason unless you will like your baby to come out seing you as a bad mother.I know you wont like that.So you better pay me to avoid leaving a bad history for your unborn baby who will certainly grow up to hate you if you dont pay me. Rolling Eyes

I will be waiting for your mail.

Ugwueke Ekene

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachels reply, thanks to member HomerJFong for setting up a number in Germany for the lads to call with long periods of waiting and nice music Twisted Evil Note the last three digits of the phone number, I wonder if Ekene will see the significance of the number Smile

Quote:
How dare you accuse me of hoax information, the money has definately been sent to you, how else do you explain it is verifiable on western union's website? It has been changed to Enugu, Martin originally sent it to Lagos, that is the only city he knew of in Nigeria. I will never do a bank to bank transfer because of Interpol. I can not risk it and I will not budge on this matter, you either accept it through Western Union or not at all.

Here is the number of the manager of the Western Union Agency in Germany the money was sent from. Call him and confirm for yourself that the money was sent to you and only you, all 1200 Euros. Like I said, Martin has now fixed the destination to Enugu. Call the manager's number provided if you have any difficulty, even the slightest doubt or dificulty you can call the manager. I spoke to him personally and he says the problem is probably your end but he will do everything in his power to fix it, but he cant fix it if he doesnt hear from you.

Western Union Hamburg. Agency Manager Mr Ernest Blowfeld, +1(203) ****419

Anyone recognise the manager? Laughing

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I still have that with me plus your fetish picture with a goat in the church.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

This bait is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

1 ist not Germany Wink
... anyway, I love this bait. Its just great to see lads losing every sense of reality Laughing

OOOOOOOOOOO
Megster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very, very entertaining bait. I might have to photochop that "over the limit money gram transfer" form for a choice mugu I have in Ghana at the moment.

Quote:

Well, could he be related to a certain Mr. Ernst Stavro Blofeld? Has SPECTRE recently bought MoneyGram as one of its legitimate businesses? Razz

I know that your mother�s virginal is too wide that it can contain triple penis at once but he can manage it. Your days are numbered. - Emma Iwobi

THAT IS WHY SOME OF YOU DIE UNTIMELY IF YOU TRIES ME I WILL RATHER MAKE YTOUR LIFE MISERABLE OK. YOU CAN EAT SHEET AND DIE. - Gary "Gay" Anderson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene is peeved, just because for some unknown reason he cant pick up the money at western union Twisted Evil

So what does Ekene do? Threaten Rachel again, contact western union support, and The Daily News newspaper in the UK Shocked Laughing

Mugu Ekene wrote:

Madam,

I now understand you for what you really are.All along I have suspect there is something not just right with you.Now I have been able to prove to myself beyond all reasonable doubt that you are a highly corrupt person,highly dubious,highly cunny,extremely wicked and of course the worst witch I have ever come across in my life. (hmmm, this may be soon have to be in my signature block Laughing)

I have been in touch with the Western Union Headquaters in and I just found out that you did not send the money.I decided to bypass you and your equally dubious Mr.Blowfelds to make my enquiries.Everything was given to them and they just confirmed that you never sent any money.I now forwarded the forged form which you gave me and they just identified it as forged.

You know what Rachel or whatever you call yourself.You know I keep accurate record of things.Right now I am forwarding all my correspondence with you that has anything to do with Western Union to them.All your forged Western Union slip I am sending to them through my other box.They say they will look at it and tell me if there is any ground for prosection on you by the Western Union whom you have been unabashly forging their sensitive documents. Shocked

After that I will get in touch with the Moneygram and also forward to them all the forged Moneygram documents which you sent to me.I will also see if there will be a chance of prosecution by Moneygram.
Shocked

I do not know what is wrong with you and why you are afraid of the Interpol but I want you to know right now that I will also let them know that you are a cheat and into forging of sensitive documents.I will also forward to them all the mails you have sent me indicating that you are afaid of them.I will also send them the Western Union reply which I just received now.I will also make sure the EFCC gets all this fact.

Finally I think it is time for me to get in touch with the Metropolitan Police.Do you know a friend of mine in the Scotland Yard offerred to take your case up with the International Money Laundering department of the yard.

I am not threatening you this time.I am only telling what is going to happen in the next few days.

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Shocked (this HAS to be in my signature block!!!)

mugu Ekene wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: 20 Apr 2006 15:14:32 -0000
Subject: PLEASE REPLY

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Sir,

My name is Ugwueke Ekene.I am from Africa.I have sensitive and vital information on a certain British citizen and a daughter of KENT.Her name is RACHEL WEISE,the famous actress.I have spinechilling information and facts on her that will make the headlines.

Please reply to this mail if you want to break the news.

I will tell you more about myself when I hear from you.

Ugwueke Ekene

What are you going to tell them Ekene, that Ekene is not your real name, and you are just a simple filthy low 419 scammer who cant get a drop and you have been cheated out of your dolla? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic