SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sigh...Its like home coming time, my favorite lad Ekene has appeared on cue, and he is in good form Smile

Quote:
Madam,

It has really been a long time.I know you must be thinking I have given up on collecting my money.Well you got it all wrong.I have not given up.I must collect my money from you if that is the last thing I will do.

Its just that I was out of my country I have been engaged in a legal battle in the trouble region of Dafour in Sudan for some weeks.That exactly is the reason why you have not heard from me.I am back in my country.

I have also gathered more facts about you.I now understand that you are a ruthless person.You like being wicked to people that worked for you. Laughing Do you remember the megastar promtion agent you made lose his job over a spurious allegation that he touched your breast???.This and some other things are what I have in stock for you.I am giving you one last chance to send my money and if you dont.BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH YOU,NOBODY WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME AGAIN NOT TO TALK OF NOMINATING YOU FOR THE LEAST AWARD.

For your information this is not a threat I already have offers of Hundreds of thousand in pounds on you by some Editors of British tabloids. Laughing One of them is really hot.I will not disclose his name but he is itching to put you on paper.He says now is the best time because you are riding on the popularity of Actor Guild Award plus your Oscar nomination.I have also made contact with other British papers including World News and they are all interested in breaking your news.They have also made several offers to me.Do you remember the Simone Townsend "the gerbal is stuck in my anus" story. Laughing I will give you something nastier than that. Shocked

But because I am a fair man that is why I am giving you this last chance to make things right.Pay me off and I will leave you alone.Do not pay me and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

You have till 12.00 midnight friday to make up your mind or face the music.For causing me so much paid you are going to pay me 50,000.00 pounds plus my money 2,300.00 pounds.The total is 52,300.00 pounds.You either make up your mind or I hand over your file to them.

It will not benefit me anything to ruin your life and career but I just want to clear my concience that you were the one that wronged me.
If you are ready I will tell you how to make the payment.

Ugwueke Ekene

Welcome back Ekene, and I was just about to drop this bait as it was getting tired!

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta know... when you get tired with him are you ever going to call his bluff? Laughing

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have till 12.00 midnight friday to make up your mind or face the music.For causing me so much paid you are going to pay me 50,000.00 pounds plus my money 2,300.00 pounds.The total is 52,300.00 pounds.You either make up your mind or I hand over your file to them.

That's "demanding money with menaces", isn't it? Illegal in most countries, I believe, but maybe not in Nigeria... Sad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing. Evilmike asks if I am going to call his bluff and WBH mentions demanding with menace...

Both are in Rachels reply to Ekene!

Rachel wrote:
Ekene, you pathetic little upstart! How the hell did you find out about that degenerate Roberto whatshisname, the little pervert, he thinks woman wont or cant say no to him. For the pain you have caused me, I should put a contract out on your life, and his, and make you die a very painful and slow death. I have a torture chamber in my apartment for little pricks like you, if you ever set foot into this country I will introduce you to my whips. But I wont take a contract out on you just yet, because a little prick like you can do me no harm at all, and I warn you, I have friends that can make your miserable life even more miserable if you try anything, even in Nigeria they will find you. I know I paid you and I know you are just trying to get second helpings, but asking for �50000 is just greedy. Like all your threats before this one, this also will amount to nothing. So my advice to you is crawl back under your rock, and for your information, Roberto is wanted by Scotland Yard and Interpol, for stealing the employee payroll of �250000 in cash from my pay officers safe at Megastar Promotions, so you shouldnt have any dealings with him, unless you want to be listed as an accomplice to a wanted thief. Of course if you are listed as an accomplice you would be automatically debarred, and while we are on the topic of being debarred, blackmail and demanding with menace is also a reason for being debarred by the body of benchers, so if you dare to try to blackmail me again I will send it to the Nigerian body of benchers to deal with you, and the Nigerian Police. So FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK!

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekenes reply, dang, I tought he would be more angry Sad

Mugu Ekene wrote:
Madam,

You have till 12.00 midnight to comply or face the music.You miserable ingrate.

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason:
Can the building janitor, Ada Diktumi, send Ekene a little note saying that Rachel left her computer on and email open? That he overheard her saying that she is really terrified of Ekene's threat to out her and offer up some real juicy dirt on this "rich white b*tch who treats African immigrants like personal slaves"? Maybe tell him that she is only bluffing with her responses since she doesn't want any investigation, but that she is too proud to give up at this point?

If you would like to do that, PM me and I will give you the address and PW for the acct.

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Literally unbelievable! I keep wondering, time and again, how many different people are really participating in this bait, and how much longer it will be maintained alive ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Literally unbelievable

Yes, this bait is unbelievable in parts, and some people have rightly questioned the authenticity of the mugus' replies. Let me say this: even I can't believe this gang of numpties' replies sometimes, but for those who think I am making this up, moderator Kleindoofy has full access rights to the bait accounts that Ekene has replied to. He can confirm anything quoted here, if anyone chooses to question it.

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao! jason u da man! Very Happy

you might be disapointed with his last flat and disapointing reply, but he'l be back when he doesnt get his money Twisted Evil
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much to report with this bait now, Ekene has never replied since Rachel called his bluff, he has also seemed to lost interest with the world news deal. Rachels janitor, an ex guyman who found Rachel's lap top still on and her email still open, sent warnings to the scammers that UB was not to be messed with, complete with gory pics of his oga with an axe in his head for crossing UB Shocked

The lads are now so paranoid and shi%^ scared of Usman Bello hacking their accounts and chopping their dollar, or them, they have requested further communication only by FAX and to the new email address on the FAX, this way UB cant possibly know about any deals. Thats what they think Twisted Evil UB isnt in their account, he is in Rachel's!!! Laughing

The silly mugus tried 14 times to get the fax to go through, each time they found Rachels voice mail instead of her fax machine. Twisted Evil In the end after mailing Rachel, she turned off the voice mail function on the fax. But they had to go to a "public fax" to send it, ie, they had to pay for it because their winfax credit had run out Laughing

I just love that hand written note on the fax, a mugu having to pay for something that wasnt planned in his scam, music to my ears Laughing

Quote:
I have made several attempts to send you this from my official fax line but all failed. I am sending from a public pay fax...

Here is the fax

Fax edited to hide email ady and filter applied to make it easier to read. Shocked While I am editing this post, I will add a few lines to save making a new post

Update:

The mugus want to know if Rach finally got the fax,

Quote:
How are you today,hope you are fine.Susan told me she was able to send the fax to you.She said you are supposed to confirm the receipt of the fax but have not done so.Whats wrong?.Did you get the fax?

Send me a mail let me know if you got the fax.

Best Regards,

Dr.Moris

But Rachel is pretending not to have got it, let the mugus waste more money!

Rachel wrote:
We just had a security scare here, my ex janitor just showed up with three other men, the janitor is the one I caught on my lap top, and he was yelling something about me being a big moog or something and he said I must pay the guy now because I owe him for his good job. What an idiot, he was very drunk, but I think he must have overheard me talking to Michelle about Ekene. Ekene is still causing trouble, he is trying again to trick me into paying him twice. He even tried to blackmail me, but his threats were empty and baseless, like his head and trousers. The janitor and his three friends were removed by my security personal, and handed back to the police, i hope the police beat them all to pulp in gaol. Where the f#$% is this f#$%ing fax!

And Rachel is trying to wind up Ekene:

Rachel to Ekene wrote:

ding dong, its past midnight! I cant hear any music!

Ekene, I must be going deaf as i cant hear any music...............

lol you are full of threats but as usual no action

worthless man

and

Rachel to Ekene wrote:

What is the matter Ekene? Why the silence? Did you wake up and find you have no cock and balls? I was looking forward to a good fight with you, but we both know you have nothing on me, because I paid you and you are just being greedy!

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has gone into hiding, but Dr Moris from the bank says Rachel should pay him anyway. Rachel dangles the what if carrot to see if Ekene comes out from behind his rock.

Scammer Moris wrote:

Dear Rachel,

I got your mail and I am sad about the recent development in your bank account.I really do not know how this people get about this.I think it is time you check the people around you.I believe somebody is informing on you.

Now Rachel I want us to reason like this,we have $40Million Dollars coming.We do not want trouble with anybody.Ladiji has caused us enough problem and we cannot afford to have more trouble.If 50,000 pounds will keep Ekene off from us then I will advise you pay him off even if it means taking it from my own share of the money.I know this Ekene by reputation,he is an upstart and he is capable of causing trouble.I advise you pay him off and get a prove that you paid him off,something like a receipt or any prove that you paid him off.Send the proof to me for records.Then if he threatens you again I will get my lawyer to send the proof of payment and his threat letter to the Nigerian Bar Association and he will be debarred.The 50,000 pound he is demanding might be outragous but that is nothing compared to the money we are expecting and the money this people have taken from your account is enough to pay him off so that he will leave you alone.Though I do not believe Ekene is working with Ladiji.I mean he is a lawyer and should know his bounds.

I have taken my time to think about this thing.I think the best thing is to pay him off.Whateve you spent on him would be deducted from my own share of the money.I just want him to leave us alone.As it stands now the money will be transferred immediately we are through with the Fund Release Order Fee.At this point I dont think we need any further distraction in the form of Ekene.

I know you may find this difficult to do but when you think about our prospect then you will agree with me that we` do not need any spoiler like Ekene.By the time we` are through with the transaction we will put all this behind us.

Think about this and let me know what you feel.

Susan told me she has sent you a mail.I will be looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Dr.Moris

Rachel replies with the dangled carrot

Rachel wrote:

Dr Moris, I now wont be paying Ekene one cent because since I called his bluff he has gone into hiding like the snivelling little coward he is. It is obvious by his silence that he has nothing on me or any means to carry out his threats and that was his last bullet, now he is out of ammunition he has run and hidden behind a rock because he knows my gun is bigger than his and fully loaded. I am sure that is the last I will hear from the little upstart. But before I came to this decision I sent Michelle out to Western Union, Moneygram and Plunder and Flee Electronic Bank Transfer to find out how I could go about sending 50000 pounds to Africa. Western Union said I would have to do it in ten five thousand pound payments, but only 1 at the limit transfer a week was allowed from the same sender. That would take to long and be impractical. Moneygram have a special "over limit" fee that applies to transfers over 15000 pounds, but only goes as far as 40000, so I would have to send 40000 and 10000, and Plunder and Flee Electronic Bank Transfer has a limit up to 100000, so it is the obvious choice. However, we had trouble with sending Ekene money by electronic bank transfer before, Plunder and Flee's computer insisted the transfer was fraudulent and canceled it so obviously it may happen again. Maybe they know something about the little upstart that we dont. But that is all irrelevent now as Ekene has gone into hiding so I dont need to pay him one crooked dime.

Banjo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just read through this entire thread. That's some incredibly funny stuff you have there Laughing I salute you!

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Ekene is back, Rachel requested reconciliation, with conditions, but somehow I get the feeling another trophy pic is now out of the question Shocked

Quote:
Listen let me tell you one or two things young lady.I did a honest job for you a long time ago.You refused to pay me since then.In as much I am still alife.You see what I mean,whether or not you pay me really makes no difference to me at this point.

I dont know who is sending this mails to me but Rachel or whoever it or whatever you choose to call yourself I want this message to get to Rachel xxxxx of 19 Stopford on Kent.I dont know why you are telling me about your religion.To me it is not necessary.I do not see any connection between your religion and the payment of money due to me.Which I worked for.It is only people who are bereft of ideas that comes up with things that are not necessary in a certain discourse.I am not interested in your dirty and filthy religion so you should not tell me about it.Why did you not tell me about it before I started working for you so that we will put it in our agreement that you are a fetish fellow who is not ashamed of sacrificing human beings in this 21 century and that at a certain stage you will require me to do some dirty fetish stuff for you.You disgust me.Why must it be now that I want to collect my money from you are you are telling me about your dirty secrets.

You know what I dont even believe your story you lying bicth.For your own information I am not a Christian too.I worship the traditional God of my African ancestors.The ever powerful African Juju. Shocked

Asking me to give you my picture as a condition for peacfull settlement is even an insult.I am not even thinking about giving you my picture not to think of taking a picture with a goat and sending it to you.Ha!! you disgust me woman.Well I simply will not give you my picture.You have my picture already.What do you even think you are to be giving me conditions before I collect my money from you.I will not do a thing like that.Never.You started this,I did not.All I want is for you to pay me my money and for causing me so much problem you are paying me 50,000 pounds plus my fees of 2,300.00 making it a total of 53,000.00.Pay this money to me I will leave you alone.Refuse to pay me I will be a pain in your ass for the rest of your life I will definetly run you down.Its a promise.If you dont pay me you will ever regret knowing me.You and that stupid Susan of a woman,by the time I finished with you people both of you will know better not to toy with me,I will make sure she loses her job and never works for any bank again in her life.

If you are ready to pay me I will give you an account where you will pay the money into.

Ugwueke Ekene

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye gads!
This lad has to be as thick as Opus' pet, James Obi!... but hey, even Obi quit being a trophy machine after a while...
Quote:
50,000 pounds plus my fees of 2,300.00 making it a total of 53,000.00

+2,300
---------
53,000 Mugu Math?

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the bank account info he is offering and pass it on.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have spent all morning reading this entire thread... All I can say is "Holy Shit"... You just couldn't make something like this up...Carry on.. I need the next installment... Oh Oh! Looks like I'm hooked.. Cool
Otys
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Currently hiding in a corner, behind a large sack of potatoes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO WAY, he works with ECOBANK too? I've only been going 2 days and i already have at least 2 others I have that use ECO. This must be a huge and very Legit bank for more than one scammer to be using it! Wow small world. I wonder if we should ask them if they know each other? Twisted Evil
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought this bait had finally died, Morris steps in to try and get Ekene paid. It looks like another mg safari might be in order Twisted Evil

Rachel demanded that Ekene be "debarred" for his threats and blackmail, but the Nigerian bar association wont have it Sad

Mugu Morris wrote:

Dear Rachel,

I know you must have been waiting for my mail with the response of the Bar Association.Well also waited for their verdict yesterday.I did not know that it take long for them to sit and then seek ractification of their resolutions.

I am afraid it did not go down well as I thought it would.The Bar invited Ekene, Ekene was able to prove to the Bar that he is the aggrieved party instead of you.I had the opportunity of meeting Ekene face to face and I tell you that man is quite intelligent Shocked and has been keeping absolute records,he is not the type to give up.Infact he was able to convince the bar through the presentation of mails written between the two of you that you have not actually completed his payment.According to the letters he presented you were supposed to give him a balance of 1300 pounds which according a mail written by you,you expressly refused to pay because he talked to you in a way you did not like. Laughing

Now Rachel why did you not tell me all this before.I just made a big fool of myself by making such baseless allegation against Ekene.He belongs to the Bar and now the Bar has sworn to protect one of their own against what they perceive as blatant injustice by you.Again Ekene presented a letter to the Bar where you asked him to take a picture with a goat.For Christ sake Rachel how can you tell a fellow human being to pose with a goat a precondition of friendship?. Laughing And you only presented part of the later where Ekene threatened you to me,but you conveniently edited the place where you asked him to take a picture with a goat.Well Ekene presented the whole letter to the Association.Infact it was really a disgrace to me.I made myself a laughing stock in front of them and some of them knows and respect me.

Well Ekene did prove to them with all the documents he issued you and all the letters you wrote him right from the first day you contacted him.He was able to prove to them that you are the offending party.So the Bar issued a serious warning to me and insisted that there was no ground for punishment.Ekene was also given the go ahead by the Bar to do everything within the law to get his money back from you and to come to them for help if need be.He was however warned to stop using threats on you.

I have told you I do not want trouble.That is why I suggested you pay this Ekene let him go.Even if it means taking the money from my own share of the money no problem.Ekene swore before me in front of everyone that he will cause you a great trouble and harm if you do not pay him off.Therefore I advise you settle this man.He worked for you.I cannot understand why you even refused to pay him in the first place.Now he is demanding 50,000 pounds in excess.Is it not penny wise pound foolish?.What is the need of making trouble with somebody that worked for you.This man was able to prove to the Bar Association that the first payment you gave him by Western Union was not cashed by him.The Western Union also acknowledged that he was not the person they paid the 850 pounds.They acknowledged that the money was paid out to a certain Usman Bello(Usman Bello is Ladiji's alias). Twisted Evil He even presented a letter which he wrote to you warning you about this people to the Association.How can you expect him to be happy if you cannot get paid after working.

This is the position of things as right now.I strongly suggest you pay this man off let us continue with the transaction.I also advise you try to be a little bit more open to me next time because we in this together.This will also avoid me making fool of myself like I just did.I await your mail.

Best Regards,

Dr.Moris

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what would happen if someone whipped up a little clipping out of a tabloid, just a snippet, about Rachel which she can then 'discover' and send to this absolute prize prick.

Would he claim responsibility for it? And if he did where to from there? Surely the bar association would have to be notified.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@callum

Something like this?

I had planned to do exactly this, because earlier in the bait I had another character trying to intice Ekene into a deal for 100K to spill the beans on rachel to the tabloids, but he was all talk no action, so this will be the bait.

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that I would have played it a bit differently, even if it blew the bait... I think that I would have knocked up a letter from the Nigerian Bar Assn telling me that it would be unable to discipline the attorney because he was not a bar member and the only reason that they had ever heard of him was that they had received many letters of complaint due to him cheating client. Maybe taunt him saying that he couldn't litigate his way out of a paper bag..
Maybe accuse "morris" of being Ekene and trying to fool you. DARE him to file a suit in the UK.

Also have the Bar Assn tell you how to retain reputable attorneys in Nigeria, and to avoid fraudstars.

It is still hilarious reading!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to read this thread every day.... it's better than the soaps on the TV

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has surfaced from his murky pit, and he is in form, it looks like Moris must have shared Rachels mail with him.

Full Header shown for member JOAQUIN

Quote:
X-Gmail-Received: 83f39628d8572501e9f9fc554a825de75965410b
Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.65.177.1 with SMTP id e1cs19945qbp;
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:10:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.70.54.6 with SMTP id c6mr331501wxa;
Return-Path: <ugwueke_esq@xxxxxx>
Received: from xxxxx.com ([203.199.83.35])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id i37si388700wxd.2006.03.15.00.10.27;
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 203.199.83.35 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of ugwueke_esq@xxxxxx)
Received: (qmail 12369 invoked by uid 510); 15 Mar 2006 08:09:49 -0000
Date: 15 Mar 2006 08:09:49 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown (196.1.186.22) byxxxxxxvia HTTP; 15 mar 2006 08:09:49 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: "ekene ugwueke" <ugwueke_esq@xxxxxx>
To: "Rachel xxx" <xxx>
Subject: Re: Important Encrypted Email
Madam,

Thank you for all your trouble.Thank you for all your nasty mails.Thank you for trying to get me blacklisted by my learned colleagues.It all goes to show how ruthless you are.Roberto mentioned that you are ruthless and wanted to enlist me to deal with you but I refused because I am human.I do not like inflicting harms on people.Thats why it has been all threats but no action yet.But the action will come I promise you that.

I dissagree on the picture.I will not give you my picture again.Not now,not ever.If a picture with a goat signifies a gesture of true friendship,I want you to send me a picture of your with a goat.If you send that I will know you are serious and I will reciprocate the gesture geniunly.

Otherwise I will go on to show you how easy it is to fall from a high ground.You thought I just kept quiet.You missed the point.I was just waiting for the right time and following events concerning you.Now that you have won the 78th Academy Award,Now that you have that contract to promote the new celebrity fragrance.Now that you are riding in the europhria of publicity.Dont you think I did well to wait for my time.Can you see what I can do to you by showing the world what you really are.I have put finishing touched on my collection of you.By the time I get you on the front pages of newpapers and rap it up with charges of money laundering with the Metro Police,you will become wiser only that it would have been too late for you.

Ugwueke Ekene

This guyman cracks me up, does anyone know if The Marvinator is still with us, I need a goat pic, and if it can be done, The Marvinator can do it

Last edited by Jason_dinAlt on Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you let me know what pic of "yourself" you want to use, I can give it a shot.

I can shop this one:

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Vader, Thanks for the great goat picture, but there was a slight problem. In real life Rachel is 6 months pregnant, and the mugus know it because they congratulated Rachel when times were better between them. So Marvinator came to the rescue, and his Rachel with goat pic is outstanding. He also added a nice tummy bulge. Smile Rachel has thrown down the gauntlet by sending him his picture of her with a goat (whats this, a reverse trophy?), so we will have to wait and see if Ekene is true to his word. Im not holding my breath on this one, but if he does I bet its HOS material.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic