SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu travels 1100 - 1300 miles on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, now I know wat u guys mean by safari. Brilliant
scarlet_fire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't stop laughing while reading this Laughing Laughing

Great work, really top notch

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job, great mileage so far, not yet counting the return trip! Maybe the church will need to divert you to Lagos for your departure to Brazil.

Your published account is elegant in it's simplicity. Excellent miles per message!
clapping clapping clapping
caramba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! My hat's off to you...
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! You are going to kill the lad's 'safari spirit'!

And all this for a measly Mg$10k (mugu dollar)!
bubs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, that has GOT to be one of the most desparate lads ever.
If at the end of this excellent bait, you decide to burn him, that will be a priceless death threat for sure.
Great work.
jake.plissken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call the safari lad up if you can. I want to hear the desparation in his voice!

(Oh yes, I forgot he sold his phone! Not that it would work out there anyway!! Laughing )

La Columbino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Jesus, that is amazing! There were literally tears of joy rolling down my face jump_4_joy! You've got to give these scammers a voice mail number when you burn them, it will be the sweetest thing you will ever hear!

GOOD- DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANIMAL.
- Barrister Kuti Ofor
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Rushes off to set up a new K7 number for that right now Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but I think it could take quite some time for the lad to get back to Lagos. Especially if you tell the guy back in Lagos that you met up with him and gave him the money.

If he's out of money, it could take months.

Just the thought of this scammer wandering the desert where very few people even speak the same language as he does makes me laugh out loud.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
Captain Slack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a mental image of the "Reverend's" head exploding when he reads your last e-mail. Twisted Evil

Excellent work! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard from reading this bait.

Any chance this might turn to where you say he took the money, then sugguest he stole it because of the trouble that he was put through by his fellow mugu?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....

SP ... YOU DEY MAN OOOOHHHH

Laughing

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steve_brimley wrote:
Especially if you tell the guy back in Lagos that you met up with him and gave him the money.

ROTFLOL Laughing Love this modality. How will the safari-lad explain his long absens AFTER he "got" the money? Priceless!

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told the Reverend that I will fly the safari lad back to lagos in our private plane, but he needs to come and meet me first.

At that point, I will tell the Lagos lad I gave Mr Egbuna the money and he said he didn't want a lift back in the plane, I have not seen him since he left with the money. (the lad who gets the money will be another lad who must have hacked the scammers account and stolen his job, as I mentioned earlier in the bait that a lad had mailed me, giving me a password and to only give the money to the person with the password Laughing)

But I am flying to Lagos anyway to see friends, and might direct him to the home of a real lad in Lagos. Of course, I will tell the Reverend that I found out who the other hacker lad was and give him his address in Lagos for them to fight each other Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steve_brimley wrote:
Just the thought of this scammer wandering the desert where very few people even speak the same language as he does makes me laugh out loud.

Reminds me of C3PO crossing the Tatooine desert.

'What a desolate place this is. We seem to be made to suffer'

Ho ho!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reverend think I am not real now Crying or Very sad

jasonspaceman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very impressive. i can't wait for the next development!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the safari is over Crying or Very sad, he has sent me 3 emails all the same, asking me to phone him if I am genuine, I don't have a safe phone to phone him from, only my home phone, so it was good while it lasted.

He still has to find the lost lad and get him home again, which is more expense and another 1500 ish mile trip back to Lagos, all in all it was good fun Laughing

If I don't hear anything from the Reverend by tonight, I shall mail him a few insults and tell him what a fricking numpty he is blah blah blah and tell him never to ring my K7 number again Twisted Evil

Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phenomenal!!! Perhaps we ought to put together a Frequent Walker Miles program (you know, like airlines' Frequent Flyer Miles) for lads like this one!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Toll free number? Didn't he give you the 1-800 bit? The only place that calls theses things "toll free" is the States, I'd seriously doubt Nigeria has them. Does he know where you started out from?

I've formed the opinion they don't understand the term "voicemail" or "voice message" they probably still have to use old dial phones with moving parts and all (push button B to return change). My K7 phone has been called 7 times in a week, 5 times they've simply hung up, the other 2 were almost unintelligible "please call me" messages.

Anyway you've tried to ring his number but can't get a satellite connection which anyway costs money as it's via Intelstat.

errrr solar storms interfering with the signal?

Boss back home wants to know what's going on and to stop running up huge phone bills with this guy in Lagos ....

I'm just a stupid troll.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I shall mail him a few insults and tell him what a fricking numpty he is blah blah blah and tell him never to ring my K7 number again Twisted Evil

No, no, no, no,... please dont'. You don't have access to the phone, remember? Just write to him you've met with safari lad and gave him the money. Make him believe that safari-lad just doesn't want to share with the other children Twisted Evil

If you need to talk to your pet, get a StanaPhone account (you'll get NY number) so your pet can call you on your PC - very anonymous. PM if you have problems getting the account.

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Marvin:

The toll free number he is talking about is this one: 206 888 xxxx

That is my K7 number, I don't know what he is talking about saying it's toll free.

@ Barney, I cant talk to him with StanaPhone as I don't have any earphones or mouthpiece for internet calls, and I don't have a mobile phone either, so that's a no go I'm afraid, only got my home phone.

[edit]

I am clearly not thinking straight today, other stuff on my mind and had a few beers (that usually helps me in baiting Confused), anyway, I will mail him saying I can't get through to him on his number blah blah blah, not that he will buy that excuse anymore I don't think.

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I don't have a mobile phone

I'd have lent you my pay as you go orange phone until I checked the cost!

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have mailed the reverend, but I don't think he will buy the excuses any more.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic