SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hugh g'rection
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email comes in lets get to work....

NAME: DR. MARTINS ARA ADAMU.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

DEAR FRIEND,

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I AM DR. MARTINS ARA ADAMU, THE CHAIRMAN OF ELECTORAL
REVIEW PANEL, INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL
COMMISSIOM (INEC) OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
THIS PANEL WAS SET UP BEFORE THE LAST GENERAL
ELECTION. ONE OF THE DUTIES OF THE COMMISSION IS TO
PROCURE ALL ELECTORAL MATERIALS FOR THE GENERAL
ELECTIONS THAT WAS CONCLUDED A WHILE AGO. THE GENERAL
ELECTION USHERED IN A SECOND TERM IN OFFICE OF
LEGISLATIVE AND EXECUTIVE ARMS OF THIS NEWLY
DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF CHIEF
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.

I CAME TO KNOW OF YOU IN MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND
REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE A VERY CONFIDENTIAL
TRANSACTION, WHICH INVOLVES THE TRANSFER OF A HUGE SUM

OF MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT. THE PANEL OVER INVOICED

A CONTRACT TO THE TONE OF USD38,500,000.00
(THIRTY-EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS ONLY) WHEN A CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF

ELECTORAL MATERIALS WAS AWARDED. THIS FORMED 10% OF
THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT VALUED USD385,000,000.00.THE
ORIGINAL CONTRACTOR HAD BEEN PAID OFF LEAVING THE
BALANCE 10% IN A SPECIAL RESERVED ACCOUNT WITH THE
APEX BANK OF NIGERIA. THIS AMOUNT HAS NOW BEEN
APPROVED AND IS NOW READY TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT IF YOU INDICATE INTEREST IN THE BUSINESS.
SINCE AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE PROHIBITED BY THE CODE

OF CONDUCT BUREAU (CIVIL SERVICE LAW) FROM OPERATING
AND/OR OPENING FOREIGN ACCOUNTS IN OUR NAMES.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE TRUST REPOSED ON YOU AT THIS
JUNCTURE IS ENORMOUS, IN RETURN, WE HAVE AGREED TO
OFFER YOU 30% OF THE TRANSFERED SUM OF MONEY. MY
PARTNERS AND I WOULD COME TO MEET YOU FOR OUR SHARE OF

70% IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER WHICH WOULD BE
LODGED INTO ACCOUNTS IN DUE COURSE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
MODALITIES FOR THIS TRANSACTION HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT
AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND
THE APEX BANK OF NIGERIA FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER
OF THE FUNDS WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS SUBJECT TO FINAL
APPROVAL BY THE DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
(D.R.C.). OUR ASSURANCE IS THAT YOUR ROLE IS RISK
FREE.TO ACCORD THIS TRANSACTION THE LEGALITY IT
DESERVES AND FOR MUTUAL SECURITY OF THE FUNDS THE
WHOLE APPROVAL PROCEDURES WILL OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY
PROCESSED WITH YOUR NAME OR THE NAME OF ANY COMPANY OF

YOUR CHOICE AS THE BONEFIDE BENEFICIARY. ONCE
MORE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT HAVING PUT IN OVER
TWENTY-FIVE YEARS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE OF MY COUNTRY,
I AM AVERSE TO HAVING MY IMAGE AND CAREER DENTED. THIS

MATTER SHOULD THEREFORE BE TREATED WITH UTMOST SECRECY

AND URGENCY IT DESERVES. AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND
ME YOUR MAIL TO MY PRAIVTE BOX: [email protected]

I QUITE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL PROTECT OUR INTEREST BY
TAKING THIS DEAL STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, AS WE ARE
STILL IN GOVERNMENT SERVICE, WHICH WE INTEND TO RETIRE

FROM. KINDLY EXPEDITE ACTION AS WE ARE BEHIND SCHEDULE

TO ENABLE US INCLUDE THIS TRANSFER IN THE SECOND BATCH

PAYMENT WHICH WOULD CONSTITUTE THE THIRD QUARTER
PAYMENTS FOR THE 2003 FINANCIAL YEAR.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

DR. MARTINS ARA ADAMU.

NOTE: ONCE MORE, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME

KNOW AND SEND THE FOLLOWINGS INFORMATION:

(1). YOUR FULL NAME OR COMPANY NAME.
(2). YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.
(3). ANY RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT YOU DEEM FIT FOR THE
TRANSFER.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR REPLY SHOULD COME
THROUGH THIS PRIVATE ADDRESS: [email protected]

great a new pet

Firstly thank you for your offer, I am a director of a well established compnay that provides lighting to fiilm sets. I am of course very intersted in your business propsal, money is not a problem for me but that does seem a a very good offer.

I have carefully considered your proposal but would like a little more information on yourself so as i know you are 100% genuine in your business offer.

Kind regards
H. G'rection.

Managing Director
Filmset Lights Ltd.
Florida
USA
email: [email protected]

ok so u reply and repeat yourself...

DEAR G'RECTION,

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND I APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE. LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER MAIL, I AM MARTINS ARA ADAMU. I AM CURRENT IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA ON PERMINANT ASSIGNMENT. I AM RESIDENCED AT 60 VICTORIA STREET, JHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS; 0027 732 489 665, FAX; 0027 732 638 567.

THE BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDS TRANSFER THAT INVOLVE THE SUM OF USD38.5 MILLION. YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST US. TO GET STARTED, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. YOUR FULL NAME OR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS.
2. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, AND
3. ANY RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT YOU CONSIDER OKAY TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS UPON TRANSFERRED.

THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE ABOUT TWO WEEK TO CONCLUDE WITH YOUR MAXIMUM COOPERATIONS. IF YOU WANT US TO PROCEED, DO PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS,

MARTINS ARA ADAMU.

i thought id send him a picture for a change!!!

Dear Martins,

Thank you for you swift reply also, hope the weather in Jonannesburg is good and your family are fine.
Of course i want to help you with the funds, as i am also keen to receive the 30% you have offered.

As i am a man of my word i have attached a picture of myself and my lovely wife Karen so you know who you are dealing with, in return before we can go any further with this business deal i will require a picture from you, just so i can know you are trustworthy.

Kind regards,

Hugh

his reply.... notice he wants to meet my mrs!!, i bet he does dirty mugu

DEAR HUGH,

I APPREICIATE YOUR PICTURE IN COMPANY OF YOUR LOVELY WIFE. I WILL SEND YOU MINE TOMORROW AS SOON AS I AM BACK FROM AN OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT TO CAPE TOWN. DO PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO SEND THE INFORMATION TO ME FOR A START.

GOOD EVENING. THE WEATHER IN SOUTH AFRICA IS GOOD, I AM REALLY ENJOYING. EXTEND MY WARM REGARDS TO YOUR WIFE AND TELL HER THAT WE WOULD MEET ANYTIME SOON AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS,

MARTINS ARA ADAMU.

ok now i want a piccie mugu!

Dear Martins,

Thank you for your very kind regards, you seem a very nice gentleman. But my wife Karen has asked me one favour from you before we can continue this transaction and we release our details to you.
Just so weknow you are a genuine man of your word like me could you please just hold a sign in your picture with a password on it, i would need no further proof that you are a genuine business man then and my details will be sent.

I will send the password if you can fullfill my request.

All the best,

Hugh

p.s. Karen sends her warm regards back to you.

a photo comes with email below....rejected!

DEAR HUGH,

ATTACHED HERE WITH IS MY PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH FOR YOUR PERUSAL. THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SINCE YOUR PRESENCE WOULD BE REQUIRED BY THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU. ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO SEND YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AS WELL AS TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT WOULD BE CONVENIENCE FOR YOU TO COME TO JOHANNESBURS FOR THE DELIVERY. YOUR FLIGHT IS NECESSARY FOR ME TO ADVICE THE SECURITY COMPANY, THEIR DETAILS WOULD BE SENT TO YOU IN DUE COURSE AS WE PROGRESS. I LOOK FOR TO HEARING FROM YOU. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

REGARDS,

MARTINS ARA ADAMU.

please note maybe hes a cowboy mugu.... yeeeehaaaww!! nice shirt!

now comes my tales of woe.... my little girl has 'moles' desiese!! heheh!

Dear Martins,

I hope your business in cape Town went well, thank you once again for your kind offer myself and Karen are quite exited about the potential money we could gain in this business with you.

Thankyou for your passport picture but we did state in our previous email that we would need a picture of you holding the password we will send you, this would put our minds at rest that you are a genuine man of your word and trustworthy, so we can proceed with the deal.

Let me explian to you my situation, our baby daughter 'Annabelle' is very sick at the moment with moles disease, a very rare disease which affects young children and allows them to only open their eyes in complete darkness (it also makes a terrible mess of my back garden lawn). So we cannot leave the USA at present to meet in Johanesburg, there is an improvement and we pray this will be swift.

Your previous email did not request me to travel to Johanesburg why has this changed, and why do you no longer require my bank details?

As my daughter is so sick my time in the USA is very important as you can understand i can not travel at the moment, is there another way we can do this transaction?, as I am still extremely interested in helping you with this deal.

Yours sincerely

your friend 'Hugh'

he wont send me piccie but least hes praying for my girl!

DEAR HUGH,

THE SIMPLEST MEANS FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE FUNDS IS THROUGH A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA. THIS IS WITH THE HELP OF A SECURITY COMPANY WHO HAVE BEEN DOING SOME BUSINESS WITH OUR GOVERNMENT. THIS FORMS MY MAIN REASON OF DEPLOREMENT TO JOHANNESBURG TO ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF THE BUSINESS. I WILL LEAVE ACTIVE SERVICE AS SOON AS THE FUNDS ARE WELL SECURED IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S STATE OF HEALTH. WE ALL PUT HER IN PRAYERS. SORRY I DID NOT INFORM YOU BEFORE NOW THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER AND ENSURE THAT NOBODY IS INDICTED AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS. THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU TOO. YOU HAVE TO MAKE OUT TIME TO COME TO JOHANNESBURG TO WRAP UP THE DEAL AS THIS REMAINS THE ONLY EXPIDIATE MEANS OF SETTLING THE WHOLE ISSUE.

THE ISSUE OF CARRYING A PLYCARD IS OUT OF QUESTION. I HAVE WHAT I CONSIDERED OKAY FOR YOU TO KNOW MY KIND OF PERSON. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE, DO PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR INTINERARY. DO NOT FORGET TO CALL ME OR PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL YOU.

REGARDS,

MARTINS.

ok now as he seems quite worried about my girl time to send him a picture of her...with her special 'moles' glasses on!!!

Dear Martins,

I wish to persue this deal, send me a picture with a sign and you have a 100% secure deal, my wife insists of a picture before I book a flight to come and meet you, as this money could be used towards my daughters medical bills.

I need the password ' I PARTY WITH DJ MILEY on a card with you holding it, and i will book my flights and take time away from my family to continue the deal.

Thank you for your prayers i have attached a picture of our daughter Annabelle just so you can see what a lovely daughter we have.

Regards

Hugh

p.s. i notice you have capslock on to me that seems you are shouting at me , i hope this is not the case as we have a friendship now.

just got my number sorted....
Dear Martins,

I forgot to send you my contact number in case of any problems or if you would like to arrange finer details with me.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hugh, Karen and Family.

Tel/fax +447092810259

mmmmm i think hes been well baited before... and this was last email i had i chased him back but he's vanished into muguland....
besides i have better pets to play with!

DEAR HUGH,

I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU OF THE DECISION REACHED BY ME AND MY OTHER PARTNERS IN THIS BUSINESS. WE CANNOT MEET YOUR REQUEST AFTERALL, IT IS A MUTUAL BUSINESS WHY INSISTING ON THE IRRELEVANT ISSUE. I WAS ASKED TO COMMUNICATE THE DECISION OF THE GROUP TO YOU AS A FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOU OVER THE WEEKEND TO DECIDE ON. ELSE WE WOULD BE FORCED TO LOOK ELSE WHERE TO REALIZE OUR OBJECTIVE. PLEASE DO CONVEY OUR DECISION TO YOUR WIFE.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

MARTIN ARA.

Smile

pool washer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him. Hard.

Tell him you never ever hide ANYTHING from your wife and businesspartner.

Try the Shiver-method and reply plainly "Bye then".

Safari Peter Olusanya (twice) from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - March 2008
Safari Washington Egenti from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - September 2008
heinousmoz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not bad but you may want to edit your post to remove your e-mail address. BADgers and Mugus could make of use of it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heinousmoz wrote:
Not bad but you may want to edit your post to remove your e-mail address. BADgers and Mugus could make of use of it.

no thats ok its my special mugu email addy Smile

and by the way those pictures are just off some random dudes family website!! Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heinousmoz wrote:

no thats ok its my special mugu email addy Smile

and by the way those pictures are just off some random dudes family website!! Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooh that's a bit off... you don't want to implicate the innocent

can't you get something off the FBI most wanted website or whatever?
hugh g'rection
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

true the chances of Mr X walking past Mud Hut X and Mr mugu spotting him is pretty slim tho dont u think??..... Laughing

but dont worry my current one involves del boy and crew from fool and horses. Boyce being the one with the money.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic