SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sad story of a real scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This story deserves an own topic, but it has started here: How low will they go?
I would also like to refer to this thread: Does it make me a bad person??

Here is the story of a successful scam. This is the story of Monica, a Dutch woman, who got ripped off by a scammer in Togo. The scam is over for her, but the scammer doesn't know it yet. He keeps sending emails to her and had reportedly called her about twelve times today on phone.

I have got access to the scammer's account just yesterday, and discovered the correspondence. It's long. It was also too long for me to read it on the spot (322 emails), but the few emails I read made me clear that either is she a brilliant baiter, or she is a genuine victim in great trouble. So I warned her. She understood the warning and stopped communicating with the scammer. Her money is lost.

She has given me the permission to publish her story just a half an hour ago. I have of course changed her name and email address in order to protect her privacy. I have also removed the scammer's email address, as I don't want you to start baiting or flooding or abusing him right now. I have plans with him. He must be pulled out of business and he should not twig quite yet.

I didn't manage to pull the complete correspondence. All I found in the account were emails starting on the 1st of January, the rest has been deleted by the scammer.

I provide the correspondence as a plain text file, as I'm not in the mood to reformat it into a nice webpage. Monica's lines are difficult to read, she must have had some strange email client - I haven't changed anything in the file, except for the aforementioned anonymization.

Read this story and vomit all over your keyboard. This is at least how I feel.

EDIT: Thanks to tweety and Double-O for spotting my mistakes in the anonymization. It's triple checked and safe now.

Last edited by komsomol on Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't bring myself to read all of it. It's too painful.
Ancient
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right - these guys are scumbags. At least you spared 'Monica' any more financial embarrassments - well done.

Ancient
"We shall fight them in the Western Union offices"
Groovlstk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having read this account on the heels of the locked "Irresponsible" thread, I'm truly sickened that anyone could defend the actions of scumbags like this. Further, after considering the socioeconomic/political motivations that drove 'Koffi Ali' to scam this poor women out of what little money she had, I STILL want to cut his pecker off and feed it to a chicken.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Groovlstk wrote:
Having read this account on the heels of the locked "Irresponsible" thread, I'm truly sickened that anyone could defend the actions of scumbags like this. Further, after considering the socioeconomic/political motivations that drove 'Koffi Ali' to scam this poor women out of what little money she had, I STILL want to cut his pecker off and feed it to a chicken.

NAW

Feed HIM to a chicken!!!

DL
heinousmoz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just reaffirms my faith that what we are doing is for the greater good. If it's at all possible I feel even more contempt for the scammers and it shows why it's worth while intervening with potential victims if we have the chance.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie�s right. Reading the correspondence is like watching a car crash play out in slow motion. I suggest anyone who feels pity for mugu scum read this to dispel their doubts. You�ve done good work here komsomol, my hat�s off to you.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
LGUK
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that we should remove his *cough*... by cutting it with a blunt, rusting letter-opener. Then have dogs eat it whilst he watches. Then, a painful flaying with many, many, many flails is in order. Then lots and lots of cutting with Swiss army knife tools.
Then everyone else's suggestions, too.
Quicksand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely heart-wrenching. It was very hard to go on reading.
Outlooky
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This person seems.. simple? Idea Question (the victim)
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, she is simple. So what.
babe_in_muguland
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with what all said, the line that got me was "please play with baby on my behalf tonight." This bastard was grabbing the food right of her children's mouths, she sold her bed and the baby's crib, her grandmother's ring, she lost her home and job, and he's still trying to bleed her for more money.

I believe many of the "errors" you see are related to the fact that she is trying to use her cell phone as e-mail reader and writer, hence the references to receiving only part of a correspondence. She mentions that she had sold her computer to raise money.

This scammer deserves to be a special target for shaming and revenge, if possible. Great work Komsomol, I hope you figure out something diabolical for the bastard in Togo. I actually think prison would be too good for him.
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

babe_in_muguland wrote:
I believe many of the "errors" you see are related to the fact that she is trying to use her cell phone as e-mail reader and writer, hence the references to receiving only part of a correspondence. She mentions that she had sold her computer to raise money.

Idea���That's it... it also explains the strange formatting. Christ.

EDIT: I feel embarrassed when some of you tell me "great work". I haven't done anything special. If I haven't had warned her, that would have been criminal.
nightmeteor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! I hope you give that scammer what he deserves! Twisted Evil

Last edited by nightmeteor on Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

komsomol wrote:
EDIT: I feel embarrassed when some of you tell me "great work". I haven't done anything special. If I haven't had warned her, that would have been criminal.

Don�t sell yourself short. Without your intervention she could still be sending money. I think you�ve done a sterling job.

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
HubcapDave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't read all of it, but what I did see......

Rat

Fucking

Bastard
bucko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading that sad story makes you want to slap them bastards silly.
Scum, nothing but scum.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dear mr koffi ali I DON'T have the money to come in person .I can't
buy some food .I most go out of my house because I can't pay the rent .I
have an lot of problems now . My money that I have in the mounth is 800
euro and my rent is 500 euro .so what I wanne tell you is that I have send
all the money that I had to you . greatings monica...

Dear Monica,
I thank you for your mail. How are you with the Baby? Hope all is well...

Predation exists in nature in the food chain. That is a matter of nature. But to see a human male prey upon a single mother is depraved beyond description. Only an idiot would believe that these con artists should be pitied or that we should look at their poverty and feel pity or try to understand.

When a man seeks to starve a mother and her children by fraud it becomes far more than a felony. I think it rises to a crime against humanity.

419ers as a group commit crimes against humanity. Someone here astutely pointed out (Charlie Fake?) that 419ers can produce 1,000,000 man hours per day of criminal activity. I think the number is higher, but even if we accept 1,000,000 man hours per day in pursuit of crimes against other humans, then we see the systematic nature of their crime against humanity.

The 419ers do not murder as did the depraved cowards in Spain, but they do maliciously destroy people's souls with systematic premeditation. I'm tired of hearing that the victims are stupid or greedy. Given the obsecenity of what they did to Monica we should never say that aloud ever again. Calling a victim "greedy" is like calling a female rape victim a "slut." It is a really stupid thing to say. We never know what desperation drives a victim and so we can't judge. But we can judge the criminals because they are criminals who don't care if children starve or a single mother and her children are tossed out onto the streets. Guymen are evil. How can any rational person not accept an argument for a lethal injection for these predators?
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They aren't even human beings.

They are one of natures errors.
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J. Dog wrote:
I'm tired of hearing that the victims are stupid or greedy. Given the obsecenity of what they did to Monica we should never say that aloud ever again. Calling a victim "greedy" is like calling a female rape victim a "slut." It is a really stupid thing to say. We never know what desperation drives a victim and so we can't judge.

When I first started baiting I did feel sorry for a few of the people I baited. That pity has long since died. J Dog, I could have not put it better.

Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first person that comes along claiming that we should be more nicely and PC about it after reading this, will get such a flame he'll never forget. I'm talking seventh circle of hell type stuff here. Moderation be damned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who defends these asswipes needs to clean out their headgear. The same goes for people who provide excuses and make apologies for them.
RevRKK
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are times in life when one wishes the IRON MAIDEN and THE RACK had not fallen out of favour. This is one of those times.

Preceeding staking to an anthill, of course.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here, and I thought that this would be hilarious. I never imagined that these people were so vacant. I have stolen things in my younger, stupider days, but I would have never imagined doing this. Baiting efforts will be tripled, and henceforth taken much more seriously. Their shame and wasted effort will be my sense of justice.
Oz_Baiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Click-Click wrote:
I am new here, and I thought that this would be hilarious. I never imagined that these people were so vacant. I have stolen things in my younger, stupider days, but I would have never imagined doing this. Baiting efforts will be tripled, and henceforth taken much more seriously. Their shame and wasted effort will be my sense of justice.

yep, unfortunately there is a darker side to 419 and what we have here is one of the worst types...

I also advocate putting any "supporters" of these theiving, low life, head fucked c*nt's into the fire if they pop their heads up!

This is one time I support the "peeking" into of others mailboxes as she may have never seen the end of it at all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic