SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

short and sweet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
monk_de_wally_d_honque

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear ibrahim

Before we go any further and I send anymore documents I feel we should speak on the phone. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Here is my work number +44XXXXXXXX

When you call the main switchboard at the "pulse and cocktails" [ A LOCAL ADULT SEX SHOP ] mission ask to be put through to the Fanny Batter department.

Sheepmus

Quote:
Dear Sheepmus,

I called you yesterday.Somebody picked the call but could not link me with you in fanny Batty Department.He was saying something like a wrong number.

I adviced you give me your mobile number so that we can talk.

Regards,

Ibrahim Ajibi

I love a cheap laugh like that ! almost as good as the time I gave them all the scotland yard crime reporting number .....

Please call me at at the Scotland Yard Mission where I am staying
for Christmas. Tell whoever answers the Phone you are calling about
a large quantity of MDMA & LSD you have for sale. I deal with all the food orders so I will be fetched immediately. Please do not ask for me
by name. I wish to keep our business secret as you asked.

+44xxxxxxxxx

Quote:
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO SEND TO ME A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

YOU SAID I SHOULD CALL YOU IN THE SCOTLAND YARD,BUT YOU TODAY ME THAT YOU ARE PASTOR.

WHAT IS GOING ON? I CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THIS THAT IS GOING ON, YOU WANT TO SET ME UP OR WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?THAT I SHOULD CALL YOU AT SCOTLAND YARD, IT IS INCREDIBLE TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU PASTOR.

IAM NOT INTERESTED AGAIN SO, I WILL LOOK FOR SOMEBODYELSE YOU ARE NOT SINCERE.

BYE BYE.
jam3s
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definetly the best way to get a cheap laugh out of them. Some of these like this are more interesting then long trips and wasting all of their money. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic