SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More dead threats...
Quote:
ANUMANU DI GI GI, GINI MERE IJI APKOM IYI? INWEKWARA ECHICHE?
SAME TO YOU.

Quote:
if you are not interest why have you chosen to insult my person please take your time other wise i will vist you at knight. bagger

Quote:
you are a big fool and you will die a poor man

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
Repeated my initial insult

Quote:
anu ofia chineke kpkwagiwa oku onye oshi

Quote:
Hi,
This is ben. Can i have a little of your time in time to come wait for an aproval for u.

Quote:
You have just wished yourself and your entire relations pepertual poverty. God has heard your prayer and has granted your pepertual poverty. No amount of prayer can reverse this deed.
*DELETED*. otu nnegi

Quote:
YE YE U BE MUMU NA UR FAMILY BE WEREE,
I NO BALM U COS SAY U NO NO ANYTHING MAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
i can understand that you have no good things to do.U must be out of your sences.

Quote:
IBU ONYE ARE IDIOT LIKE YOU?

Quote:
Please what language is this so i could think of a means of translating it .
time is of essence here.

Quote:
NA WAH FOR YOU, SOH SOH CURES FULL YOUR MOUTH,TAKE AM EASY OH I FIT BE YOUR BROTHER,ABEG OH

Quote:
Repeated my initial insult
hobbes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting the email addresses of the ones who respond, I send them a little something myself. Wink

"STAY TUNED TO DIE" - Harrison Mccqueeney (HSBC bank)
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hobbes wrote:
Thanks for posting the email addresses of the ones who respond, I send them a little something myself. Wink

Thank you! I'm so gald that someone is doing that. That was my whole intent in including the addresses (well, that and hoping that people would recognize their own mugus).

Remember Madam Gracebolaige Bolaige, who wrote earlier? Like I said, I replied with "may a dog bite off your prick" in Igbo. He just wrote back again:

Quote:
Subject: Re: NKITA TABIEKWA GI AMU

where i go see dog way fit chup my amu.I know that you live in a public house where dog dey chup ur sheet.SO na your AMU THAT IS IN DENGER.MAD MAN.THAT YOUR YAYA GIRL FRIEND WAY NO ALLOW YOU VISIT YOUR FOLISH MAMA GO LIVE YOU RUN WHEN YOUR SPAM FINISH.JUST THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND CHANGE.DROP OUT FOOL.

"Amu" being "prick".

Quote:
Subject: fool

Quote:
Subject: otu nnegi

Quote:
Subject: NNE GI NA

NNE GI NA GBA ASHAWO NA OTO, NNA KA M KORO GI AKUKO NNE GI EBURU LA AIDS EBE O NA AGBA ASHOWA O NA OTO, GUY OBURU NA IJ EGO KPORO NNE GI KA OKWUSI IGBA ASHAWO ONE ONE NAIRA

I call his mother a five naira whore, he calls mine a one naira whore. He got me there!

You might also remember Chuks from earlier:

Quote:
Subject: I MISS YOU HONEY

BIG FOOL LIKE YOU, I KNOW SAY YOU GO FAST OPEN THIS PAGE, WHO GO MISS BIG FOOL AND NO FUTURE AMITIOUSE HUMAN BEIGN LIKE YOU.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND ALSO YOUR GENERATION ARE ALL CURSED, YOU WILL ALL PUSH TRUCK, YOUR SONS WILL PUSH TRUCK OR DO CONDUCTOR. YOUR DAUGHTERS GO BE PROPPER ASHAWO. YOU GO BEG TILL YOU DIE AS FAR AS YOU GET MIND SEND THIS MAIL TO ME. NA SO E GO BE AS I TALK IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!

Quote:
Subject: I MISS YOU SO MUCH HONEY

IDOT FOOL, I KNOW SAY YOU GO RUSH OPEN THIS PAGE. WHO GO MISS STUPID AND NO FUTURE AMBITION, FOOLISH MONKEY LIKE YOU.

YOUR FATHER PRICK, YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOUR FAMILY GO POOR SOTE THEM GO DIE FINISH. YOUR GENERATION, GENERATION NO GO DIE BETTER, ALL OF THEM GO DIE POOR, THEM GO PUSH TRUCK. YOUR SONS GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO BE CONDUCTOR. YOUR DAUGHTERS GO BE ASHAWO.

Quote:
Subject: Re: REPLY

NNA,
why are you doing this to me AMAM NA IBU ONYE ORU SO, IKWESIGHI INA EKWU OKWU LIKE THIS MAKA NA IMA IHE ANA ARU.SO IF YOU HAVE ANY FORMAT PLS GIVE ME SO THAT WE GO SHOP THIS PEOPLE TO FINAL.Aham bu sammy,so ,peply me. MAKA NA IBU ENYIM.
BYE,BYE!.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more...

Quote:
Subject: DO NOT FAIL TO CALL ME 00229 998 150

DO NOT FAIL TO CALL ME 00229 998 150

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU

Definately don't fail to not call that guy.

Quote:

oto mmamagi

Quote:
Subject: RE: REPLY

you don't have anything doing thats why u keep ur self busy send your rubish mail to ur mother.

all what u are saying is back to sender and if u know anything about this or u do it urself u will never get one cent again from it AMEN

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is *really* fun. Instant death threats!!

I harvested one of the nasty responses above, sent them on to a hundred or so lads (including a bunch in the "don't send shit to my lad" forum)"

Quote:
GUY E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU SMALL SMALL,FOOL HOW U WAN MAKE I KNOW SAY
YOU BE FOOL NOW ,ODE ,ILLETERATE ,YOUR PAPA PRICK,YOUR MAMA TOTO .

YOU NO GO DIE BETTER.ILLETERATE LIKE YOU.I NO EVEN SURE SAY YOU DON
EVER TOUCH DOLLAR FOR YOUR LIFE.

EMPTY BARREL LIKE YOU,OLODO.YOU NO FIT SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE.NA
MAKE YOU NO COMMOT FOR THAT CAFE THIS MORNING UNLESS EAGLE GO CARRY
YOU.ABI THEM NO TELL YOU SAY EAGLE DON THEY CARRY PEOPLE WEY NO GET
SENSE?

BIG FOOL LIKE YOU,GO FIND WORK FOR FARM FOR VILLAGE,NO BE YOUR TYPE
THEY ENTER NET,NA PEOPLE WEY GET SCOPE THEY ENTER NET.

THAT WAN SUPPOSE DON DO YOU TODAY,IF YOU NEED MORE,YOU FIT MAIL ME
BACK THEN YOU GO SEE FIRE.OOOLLLLLOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're rolling in:

Lawal Animu: [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD GUY MAN? LOOK LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU DONT STOP THIS YOUR BASTARDLY WAY BETWEEN NOW TILL TWO DAY YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN GRAVE I PROMISE YOU THIS BECAUSE YOU NO HUMBLE COMMITED WAY OF LIVING EVEN SOME LIKE YOU HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT ,IF YOU REALY TRUST YOURSELF SEND ME YOU PHONE SO THAT I CAN END YOUR LIFE FROM THERE. BASTARD.

Simon Yaw: [email protected]
Quote:
NNA YOU BE HEAVY OKOKO OOO. JUST BECAUSE MY FORMAT ENTER YOUR MAIL NA HIM YOU DEY CAUSE ME LIKE THIS.

NA WA FOR OUR PEOPLE OOOOOO. YOU THINK SAY I DEY FOR NIGER.

YOU NO GET MONEY WEY I GO FIT BLOW. SO COOL DOWN POOR GUY. YOU THINK SAY THE LITTLE ONE YOU GET FOR CONDUCTOR OF MOLUE WILL JUST VAMUSE LIKE THAT. NO MY BROTHER MY FORMAT JUST ENTER YOUR MAIL YOU HEAR. ODABOOOOOOOOOOOO.

John Matiz: [email protected]
Quote:

iya ma ku lola, i say your mama go die and your family no go see help in there life fuck you.............................................if you try to reply me back you go die in 30 mi.

So of course I *had* to reply with this:

Quote:
OOOOO U DEY DIE MURTHER FORKER THEIFT
HOW U DEEY DIE ME IN 30 MINUTS ASS HORLE?

WETIN BI UR OWN NA U AND UR FAMBLY DEY CAUSE, MUGU LIKE U BIG FOOL NA
UR PAPA AND MAMA U DEY CAUSE AND UR GENERATYION

FOUCK YOU AND UR STUPID FAMILY. BYE. ASS.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SWALLOW YOUR CURSES!

Quote:
You a big fool. magaaaa like you. what do u mean by all this.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST REMAIN HIGHLY CURSED ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE?, INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION TOGETHER WITH EVERY THING IN YOU AND OF YOU AND AROUND YOU. YOU MUST STILL DIE BOTH PHISICALY? FINANCIALLY? MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALY WITHOUT SOLUTION FOR EVER? AND SO IT MUST BE- - - - DIE! DIE!! DIE!!!
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to ergot's fine curses I received this nice death threat!

"MR KEN TRAVIS" <[email protected]>

Quote:
LOOK MY FRIEND,
DID YOU THINK I CAME HERE TO JOKE, IF I DARE PALNE O TRACK YOU DOWN THIS MID-NIGHT JUST BELIEVE ME YOUR LIFE WILL BE GONE, MIND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE NOT EVERY BODY YOU SEE IS HUMAN. THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE. DONT LET ME GET ANGRY OR U ILL REGRET THIS. ONYE IBERIBE. I DONT WANTO TO CAUSE YOU. DEAD MAN. U WILL DIE SLWOLY. IDIOT

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NOT A HOAX OR A JOKE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU, Mrs. Mary Agbeyegbe
hobbes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] didn't enjoy receiving *DELETED* and tubboy.
Quote:
You are a fool forever,

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS
YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU
ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO
UNUoooooooooooooo

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some new ones in today:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Urgent pls reply

die in juses name.

Save me, juses!

Quote:
Subject: UR FAMILY IS CURSED TO DIE WITH ACCIDENT

MUGU LIKE U ANDUR FAMILY. U GO DIE THIS YEAR HAS BABA GODDON TALK AM FINISH,
SO ALL THINGS U TALK TO MAN OF GOD NA UR HEAD U GO TAKE CARRY AM. WITCH
LIKE YOU, ASHAWO LIKE YOU, THE DISEACE U GET NOW GO KILL YOU. I DON TELL
MY UNCLE MAKE HIM NO PAY YOU TREATMENT AGAIN.
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Subject: back to sender psalm 35

Quote:
Subject: mY rESPONDE TO YOU.

NWANNE,

KEDU IFE MELU IJI AKPOM IYI ETUA OBUGINI KAMU MELU GI?.
ACHORO MU IGWA GI EZIOKWU OBULU NA IYOROMU BIKO MAKA IYI IKPOROM NNEM NA NNAM NA NDI BANYI,YOU MUST DIE BEFORE NOW AND THIS WEEKEND BELIVE ME AND YOU WILL GO TO HELL FIRE DIRECT.
CHUKWU GOZIE GI NGONZI KWESIRI GI MAKA NA OBU YA NAGOZI NMADU.
I AM YOUR BROTHER IN CRITICAL CONDITION HERE.
CONFESS OR DIE CHOOSE ONE FOR YOURSELF.

Quote:

A dirinm gi very sorry maka na afo ga tagbu ki ndiohi ga e surugi ebeobula igara. instead of you to ignore this mail knowing that you are fruadstar, God will kill you. you are a big fool for writing me this kindof mail. na efcc go kill.

nguoru like you,

Enemy of progress, so this is how you do you own business to go about insulting your fellow brother in business mumu like ode.

Goat, Eshe

Quote:

Mr man what have i don to you?God will punish you one day ooooooooo if u don't know bcoz u don't know who your talking like this u better live me alone go ur way plz

Quote:

you are a foolish herlot and you will never see good
in your life . may your day became nigth in jesus
name. every course you coures your self will come back
to you and you must die befopre the end of this month.

if you like go to hell you will die one day this year
and you will go to hell. iam useing seven books of
moses for you and you will see your self as a mad some
body because of what you wrote.

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]

You are a fool for ever.

Quote:

You are a fool forever,

Quote:

Attn:
All What you said back to you and your generation.

Quote:
Subject: REPLY

If ovia river not collect you by by this christmas season okhuae will definitely do.
You not go die well..............

Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Modality for those hard to get off script lads.
The good barrister collinsshabii shabii <[email protected]> was sticking pretty close to his script till I sent him an insult. This was his response:

Quote:
ATTENTION XXXXX,
FROM BAR COLLINS
MADAM

THANKS FOR NOT RESPONDING TO EMAIL, YOU THAT I AM A KID, I HAVE EVERY DATA OF THE CLIENT I DEAL WITH, YOU CAN NOT MESS ME UP LIKE THAT GO SCOT FREE, I AM TELLING NOW THAT AM NOT POOR. IF IT WERE NOT YOU AND ALAJI WHO DREW ME OUT, BECAUSE OF THESE, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE SPENT SO FAR ON THESE TRANSACTION PREPARING DOCUMENTS WORTH $450 SOME ARE STILL WITH ME, BUT LOOK IF DONT WANT TO CONTINUE, I AM NOT FORCING YOU OK? BUT I WANT CASH BACK OR ELSE INTERPOOL OF AMERICA WILL THESE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT, FIRSTLY, I WILL PUBLISH IT IN NIGERIA IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, AND MY GOVERNMENT WILL NOW IT TO AMERICA, ARIZONAL WHERE YOU LIVE, LIKE I TOLD YOU, I HAVE KEPT YOUR DATA ESPECIALLY THAT DRIVERS LICENSE, IT NOT A JOKE IF YOU TRY TO CLOSE OR BLOCK MY BOX AGAIN WITHOUT PAYING MY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

BEST REGARDS
BAR COLLINS

NOTE : TO BEFORE ARM IS TO BEFORE WARN LIKE I TOLD YOU PREVOUSLY, DONT BLOCK THIS BOX AGAIN, OR SEE YOUR SELF IN JAIL.

45 YEARS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TRANSACT A BUSINESS.
MUMU.

The drivers license he is so proud of was a out of focus distorted mess.
He does seem a tad upset. With in minutes he followed up with another:

Quote:
DONT PROVE HARD BUT SEND TO ME BACK MY MONEY.

WARNING OR YOU HAVE YOUSELF IN JAIL.

PLEASE IF I AM TOO HARD ON YOU, I APPOLOGIZE AM SORRY BUT I WANT MY MONEY BACK, IF YOU BLOCK MY BOX AGAIN, INTERPOOL WILL ARREST YOU, AND I WILL COME DOWN TO AMERICA.

BEST REGARDS
BAR COLLINS

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NOT A HOAX OR A JOKE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU, Mrs. Mary Agbeyegbe

Last edited by wormburner on Fri May 13, 2005 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarding one lads response to another lad seems to be something everyone enjoys. The lads are getting as big a kick out of it as I am and are really pitching in and giving it their best....

This from MR KEN TRAVIS <[email protected]>
Quote:
LOOK MY FRIEND,
DID YOU THINK I CAME HERE TO JOKE, IF I DARE PALNE O TRACK YOU DOWN THIS MID-NIGHT JUST BELIEVE ME YOUR LIFE WILL BE GONE, MIND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE NOT EVERY BODY YOU SEE IS HUMAN. THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE. DONT LET ME GET ANGRY OR U ILL REGRET THIS. ONYE IBERIBE. I DONT WANTO TO CAUSE YOU. DEAD MAN. U WILL DIE SLWOLY. IDIOT
[email protected]

Forwarded to sam bill <[email protected]>
got me this charming effort:

Quote:
so that nsi what you mean may all your generation die ololo otu .may you never have decendants ololo ibuo. infact let me tell you i am using the knowlege that has come out of you ( i maen what you have written) to make this things hapen to you ,just try and see

w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More death threats:

Ahmed Hassan [email protected]
Quote:
Hello dear
i just read ur mail and it beats my imagination that fellow nigerian could
be a fool like you are if am in nigeria you cant even fit in were i am and
cant even mingle with my class because am very sure that we are not of the
same class.If really you are a fellow guy man you should know what to do
when a fellow brother sents such a mail to you.well just know that you can
only talk shits on mail and cant do it face to face with me because i will
place you were you belong to and for your information i ve got houses in
festac were tenants pay me and i ve got cars to so talking about dollars i
have counted them in millions of naira ok.

So go ahead with ur job of abusing people that are more than you but i
assure you that you cant get to were i have reached till the day you see ur
grave if you dont get off this kind of attitude aiight.Well i will be in
spain nest week for another comfirmation of dollars and will come to nija to
opress people like you ok.It might interest you to know that we even work
with your top nija goverment officials ok.

[email protected] write twice:
Quote:
Why all this bull shit. You will die tomorrow.

Quote:
U3man B4110 as soon as i come back from night virgil tommorow morning enternal hurtness will follow you to show you that there is power that passes power if you think you are wise you will use your mouth to tell what you will expirence all through your life untill you locate me if you can see me since you are stupid like this i will show you one so that you will understand
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad that loved his script untill questions about his realtionship to goats, chickens and pygmies arose, as they often do in the course of business. I only mentioned pygmies once, really.

kobes powell <[email protected]>

Quote:
f$%k uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.you are toloto man.
your father is maga and your mother she is mumu.why your
wife she is my baby for love.i want to f%$k your
wife.please i need her,help me to tell her that i needed
her tomorrow .
f%$k you man,you are a maga.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more correspondance, mostly from mugus who have now been insulted for five days in a row and from eight different email accounts:

Quote:
Subject: Re: GOOD NEWS PLEASE REACH ME NOW

may God Almigty punish you for sending this mail to my box.

Quote:

I now remember who you are,yes its was your father who raped a mad women in the market square.

So who are you?

You are the son of a "he goat."tell your entire family so ok.

You can write back to acknowledge/comfirm that you are truelly son of a he goat.

*DELETED*

Quote:

fUCK YOU MEN , YOU HAVE NO WORK GET THE FUCKUP BIG FULL

Quote:
Subject: You will soon reap it !!!

May the lord show you what you profess and course it to rain upon you and your entire
family generations ,
Your insulency has gooten this stupid and madness if only you know who you are dealing
with then you will be care full listing you are a scammer quite and you take every body for
that, Calamity will rain on you mightly soon then you will know who you are dealing with
set it on and it will burn you and your entire generation see it and say i say it you will soon
esperince difficulties that cna never go out listing for you use your stupid and madness mental to communicate with me in this manner death will take you and your entire business
listing all your promises will be cut off.

If this things come you will see you have heat the rod of the lord !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Subject: poorman good news

fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

poor man

Quote:

HELLO BIG FOOL, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT TO CONVEY THIS MESSAGE TO YOU AND YOUR BASTARD FAMILY.INFACT BASED ON THIS UNREADABLE MAIL THAT YOU SEND TO A REPUTABLE DON OF MY GOODSELF? WHOM ARE AT THE FIRST PLACE AND HOW DID COME ABOUT MY ADDRESS.

MEANWHILE YOU CAN JUMP INTO A HEAR BY OCEAN AROUND YOU AND BECOME FISH SO THAT ANY BODY CAN GET YOU TO PREPER A VERY NICE PEPPER SOUP, BECAUSE YOU ALREDAY DEAD ALIVE AS A BARSTARD FISH, INFACT THIS IS JOST WHAT I HAVE YOU AS YOU THAT YOU A FOOL.

PLEASE DONT TAKE IT AS AN OFFENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASTARS.

The above was sent three times.

And madam gracebolaige bolaige has written yet again!

Quote:

U ARE ALREADY A CURSED FOOL. IKPU NNE GI OK.

So, naturally, I insulted him again, to which he replied:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Reply

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. U THINK SAY U FIT CARRY THIS YOUR YAYA NAMA GET JOB?

Quote:

EGI NWANNA CHINEKE GA EGBUKWAGI

Quote:

Na waa, you have too much time for you have been able to write all this in different languages. Anyway, you should have known this mail was not ment for you. i wu nwafo igbo ibem, ihu na ihe ha ji anyi na eme na ala anyi a bu Nigeria, I just passed out from NYSC this feb and have been trying all means within my reach but no one will look at your face talk of giving you a job. Your parent are longer giving you anything. then will I go and rub with gun? no .

Nwanne, bekee so eme ga anyi ihe me ga anyi taa, so hapu anyi na ha oooooo.
Akpo si na madu iyiooooo. God will forgive you and Bless you.
Nwafo Ikeduru. in Lasgidis.

Quote:

Back to sender.

Quote:

you have made up your mind to go to hell, you poor man, look arround your village and ask god why is your family like that.

ONYE UWA OJOO

hobbes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ergot wrote:
Quote:

die in juses name.
I got a better death threat than you did! Razz
From the same mugu:
Quote:
dear darl,
you are a folish man on earth and you will remain poor
for ever and ever.i will use your picture which
attacted here to do a retual for money and you will
die.

you will die.

sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think u are taking these insults a little too far

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I added a "haha I stole your jobs and your maga paid me $15000" modality. Also those asking to call were given EK's first husband's phone #.

Peter Lamido is a bit full of himself [email protected]:
Quote:
MR. ANGEL/SAINT.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR NOTHING.

U ARE ALSO INTO THIS. MAKE U NO USE MY FORMAT ABEG U.

JUST WRITE UR OWN. U CAN GO HAVE A SWIM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MARRINNA TRENCH 4 ALL I CARE.

GO WANK OFF U FAG. DO HAVE A NICE WKND WITH UR FAIRY BUDDIES.

USMAN KO BELLO NI. UR MAMA, NNE GI, WA KA, IYA E. BCOS U HAVE NO FATHER. TOO BAD UR MOTHER WAS AN ALL TIME CHEAPEST SLOT.

THE GREATEST.

LORD SCORPION

Biko Yetumo [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,ALL THE COURSE MOST COME TO THE TO THE
COURSER FIRST .BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO
SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO
SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO
SENDER, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER,

THAT YOUR HAND WAA U TAKE WROTE THAT WAA GO FIRST KILL
YOU. YOU NO GO GET ANYTHING LIKE MONEY IN YOUR LIVE.I
DID NOT MAID YOU,BECAUSE I KNOW MY GOD IS ALIVE,
FOOL,MY GOD HAD ALREADY BLESS ME WITH MONEY AND LOVING
FAMILY,I HAVE 4 HOUSES IN NIGERIA,I AM SORRY THAT YOU
ARE NOT MY GOD GO AND DO YOU WORSE,I KNOW THAT YOU
ARE POOR AND YOU WILL DIE IN IT .NO THAT IS NOT A
COURSE , RIDER YOUR STAR.I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WEST
FOR U,I AM BLESS. BLESSED CHILD IS MY NAME.

Kobes Powell wrote twice [email protected]
Quote:
please i will like to see you ok.pls.............and ............pls i wanna see you for good.for good ,for business.

Quote:
hello,
fuck you usman one thousand times you are a mugu,i no blaim
you idiot becos you are an illetrate fool,and you cant
steal my work from me you fool,you would have to collect
yours and i ll also collect mine,so stop the game cos he is
my maga,he has already paid me before you came in.
big fool,and am suprised that you still have the guts of
saying all the boo shit to me and i now believe you are the
bigger fool from nigeria in the yahoo game,i nice guy man
wouldnt say all that,i not afriad of you or new in the
game.

i herby inform you that if you want it hard i ll take it
hard with you usman cos you dont even know who you are
dealling with,i ll arrane my boys and they will fetch you
out i swear usman cos you are stepping on the wrong
shoe,police r comming for,opc are comming for you,am not a
boy to mess with usman,am a don,before you entered the net
i have made lots of millions in this
game,local,international e.t.c.so you are not man enough to
step in my shoe cos am comming for your soul if you mess
with me usman,and if you doubt me let us meet at the back
of radio shopping mall,or in the cafe you can come to me so
we can face each other,then ll can get to the station
there.

basterd usman.
fuck you.

Pter Lamido [email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE OOOH
NO BE FOOL YOU BE. I KNOW BLAME YOU AT ALL. YOUR HEAD LIKE EARLY MEN OWN. YOU SABI ME SOOO, NA ME FUCK YOUR WIFE LAST MONTH; IDIOT. IF YOU GET GUTS SEND ME YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER IF I KNOW FUCK YOU UP. MY GUY I GO DOG YOU OOOH YOU DEY CRASE. JOO MAN LIKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A JOO MAN. THE DAY I FUCKED YOUR WIFE NA SO SHE DEY SMELL FOR TOTO AND SHE NO EVEN WASH HER PANTS SELF. GUY YOU DEY TRY OOH. WELL SHA I STILL GIVE HER FIFTY NAIRA MAKE SHE TAKE BUY YOU FOOD MAKE YOU FOR NO DIE FOR HUNGRY. GOD PUNISH YOU THERE BASTARD.

NA YOUR GRAND PAPA WRITE YOU THIS MAIL. YOU GO SOON MEET AM UP FOR HE GRAVE. *DELETED*.

Ken Travis [email protected]
Quote:
ONI EROLEMOLAIYE ,

OBASANJO BE ROBISH GUY , YOU BETTER TRY THIS EMAIL MAKE YOU KNOW IF GOD GO BLESS YOU , I NO SAY YOU DON DEY SEE KOBO FROM YOU MAMA THAT IS WHY , I BEG TRY THIS EMAIL GOD GO SEE YOU ,

[email protected], [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected],
TRY THIS DEVIL GO HELP YOU .

PIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GOOOOOOOOOO TAKKEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURRRRRRRRRR BATHHHHHHHHHHHH
IPKU NNE GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3ji I've been working KEN TRAVIS [email protected] too. He's really hanging in and I've receive three replies from him. This was this mornings.

Quote:
THUNDER GBAGBU KWA GI. I MA IHE IBU? I BU ONU IKEA.
NSI KA GI MMA IDIOT. PERISH IN HELL.........
I GA ANWU OWU IKE. ONYE AGURU. OTU GBAWA KWA NNE GI.MUMU.
ATURU OHIA, OBUGHI AGURU CHUPURU GI NA NIGERIA A.

ANU OHIA OBUGHI UGANDA KA INU NA ASA GOTA. IDIOT AKWA AGURU EGBU LA NNE
GI NA NNA GI NA VILLAGE. IHE MERENU BU NA M GA ESEND RI GI EGO KA EWERE
LARUTU OLU GA ELETA NNE GI WURU AWAU. E DERE IHE OBULA OZO. ME GA ESEND
RI GI
AMADIOHA.EZALAKATA, URUASHI NA ARUSI IYI KA HA GBUO GI EBE I ANAGHI ATU
UJO.

KISS MY ASS...........................................MURDER
F**U**K**ER

I make a point of cc'ing him on every insult I send. It can't make for a very nice day having to deal with random insults out of the blue.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sagat wrote:
i think u are taking these insults a little too far

Yes, I acknowledge that we are saying horrible, terrible things to them. But these are horrible, terrible people. If they hadn't been people who wouldn't bat an eyelash over stealing your grandmother's life savings and telling her it was for orphans, their email addresses wouldn't have ended up on our lists in the first place.

We are trying to discourage them from furthering their fraud. That is the entire purpose of scambaiting. If they didn't like receiving email saying horrible things about them and their families, they could endeavor to find a less offensive line of work, such as prostitution. By mailing them insults and curses, we are creating an additional occupational hazard of 419 which had not previously existed.

Yes, I know that many people take voodoo very seriously. But I am also reasonably confident that these curses do nothing. Were this not the case, I would be dead many times over by this point and my penis would have fallen off upon several occasions.

These criminals are extremely offensive to me. That's why I do this. And I fully intend to continue as such. Any time that a criminal spends reading my long insults and replying to them is time he cannot spend with an actual victim. Again, the entire purpose of scambaiting.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

</hijack>

Hey, MR KEN TRAVIS <[email protected]> wrote me again, too!

Quote:
Subject: RE:STOP THAT

OTU GBAWA KWA NNE GI. OLUKU.
BASTARD.

As did Mr.Biko Yetumu <[email protected]>, the guy with the four houses who wrote w3jn:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Reply

THE SAME TO YOU MUSA USMAN.

Quote:
Subject: EWU CONGO MEAT

EWU WETIN U DEY DISUB ME FOR MY JOB PLEASE KEEP OFF ME OR OBURU NA NWERE OLU PUTE YA EBA KA MU NA GI MMEKO YA ONU. AND AGIN AMERICA FBI IS LOOKING FOR THAT USMAN BELLO

Quote:

ARE A BASTERAD YOU SHOULD STOP SENDING THIS ROBISH ONLESS YOU ARE MAD FROM
BIRTH.

Quote:
Subject: GO SMELL YOUR MOTHER PUSSY AND TELL HER HOW IT STINKS

Quote:

Nwanne,

Ebere emegburulam gi. I ka na amu isu igbo. Anyway not wit standing I will promise to lectur on how this is done monkey. Fuck your mother.

Quote:
Subject: RE: GOOD NEWS PLEASE REACH ME NOW

bastard

Quote:

idiot!!!!!!
WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH MY PARENTS!!!
MEANWHILE WHERE U DEY SELF? LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I GO HALA U
4 PHONE, U POOR CHURCH RAT.
MAKE U DEY THERE DEY CLEAN MORGUE AND TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR AGRESSION TO
ONYE EZE LIKE ME WEY JUST CONFIRM ANOTHER $280,000. HAVE U SEEN SUCH
MONEY CASH? MR IDIOT WEY DEY ABUSE MY FATHER WEY BE CHIEF TOGETHER WITH
MY MUM ALSO.
SUCH A CO-INCIDENCE MEANWHILE 4 U'RE INFORMATION, I AM OPENING MY NEW
TWIN DUPLEX IN LEKKI ON THE 15TH OF DECEMBER AND I WILL BE ALIVE TO DO
JUST THAT.
LET ME NOT WASTE MY TIME U IDIOT,WHO SUPPOSE DEY HAIL ME THE YOUNG
MILLIONAIRE
FUCK U MEN!!!!!!
NB: I FIT MAKE U RICH IF U WAN JOIN THE WAGON,SO LET ME KNOW SHARP
SHARP MY OFFICE BOY.

Quote:
Subject: mumu,,,,,,,mugu

old boy thunder fire your that hand when you take they couse your papa when bring you come this world .olehhh like you.fuke you up .aki and ukwa like you.........get out mugu like you.,,,,,,in ten daysss time you will see what will hapen to you ,i will invoke the spirit of my 4/farthers to come after bastard.

Quote:
Subject: back to sender psalm 35

Quote:
From: 0808938939039 009038909398 09303893093 <[email protected]>
Subject: YOUR MAD.

U HAVE BEEN CURSED TOO. BYE FOREVER.

Quote:
Subject: BURUKU,

Quote:
Subject: RE: GOOD NEWS PLEASE REACH ME NOW

Didn't have anything to say, but he sent it 26 times!

w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. Any time that a criminal spends reading my long insults and replying to them is time he cannot spend with an actual victim. Again, the entire purpose of scambaiting.

Well said, Ergot. I'd be willing to bet that these guymen get so pissed that they can't concentrate on their victims. And that means mistakes.

Additionally, if it gets *only one* of these knucklheads out of the business, it is worth it. There is little to no time invested on the part of the baiter. You don't have to keep up with what idiot lad #12 is asking you to do and think of an excuse not to follow his wishes.

Finally, with all the insults flying back and forth (and the judicious inclusion of "don't call me lad" phone numbers, the paranoia is going to start to run deep. These lads suspect their fellow guymen, and they are going to be watching their backs during their sessions at the internet cafe.

Ergot, can't thank you enough for this modality as well as your work making up the 2500 lad address list.
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i guess you are right. They deserve to be insulted. Some of the insults are funny keep em coming

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! Keep the mugus frothing and furious!
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some from lads who work Saturdays:

Quote:
Subject: RE: our deal

your mother

Sent to an account I'm using under the name "Leu Chang:"

Quote:
Subject: Leu Chang

You are a 419er using chinis name Leu Chang you bombing
chinis formant idiot
You that can not inpregnate your girlfriend.
mumu

O

So, if anyone has a mugu named Leu Chang, his real name might be chinis. I have no idea what he means by my using chinis' format, unless the guy's format happens to be extremely insulting and in Igbo. Not a very profitable format, in my experience. No one that I have sent it to has sent me any money.

Quote:
To: "buama_akiluason@yahoo. com" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]"
Subject: same to you

Text of my insulting email pasted here

Note that he sent not only to me but also to another mugu that I've been insulting--the one that the email he was BCC'd on was sent to. Buama is also the same who mentioned the "kiss of mumu."

I'm also straight-baiting Buama right now. He's a busy guy!

Quote:
Subject: Re: our deal

for the rest of your family idiot thunder blaster the rest of your family for life

Quote:
Subject: Re:our deal

hola se�or,

yo no tiende la este idioma.

gracias

hasta luego.

wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I knew what was going to happen to me.....

here's what Sani Adamu [email protected] says will, I guess....

Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU
PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU
AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.
OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO
UNUoooooooooooooo

IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic