SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slayerfaith:

Aw, heck, just use random lad E-mails as your Reply-to addresses. You won't get to see the results, but now that we know insults go flying around, it'd be fun to imagine the havoc it would cause, and you wouldn't have to act as a relay anymore.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome modality, and i have certainly without shame stolen it for my own use.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nidoking wrote:
@ Slayerfaith:

Aw, heck, just use random lad E-mails as your Reply-to addresses. You won't get to see the results, but now that we know insults go flying around, it'd be fun to imagine the havoc it would cause, and you wouldn't have to act as a relay anymore.

@Nidoking:
Nah, relaying lad insults is fun! Besides, I have all the lads on 6 separate BCC lists; so all I have to do is pick an insult I like, copy/paste it, and hit reply all (after all, who gives a sh*t if I send some mugu's insult back to him). Minor waste of my time, tons of wasting their time thinking up creative replies!

@Dr Hugh- Don't forget to post your replies in this thread. It has become a great place for baiters to collect lad-type insults for later use Twisted Evil . Also, pls note that Ergot is to receive 40% of any replies you receive. As noted above, keep the replies in a trunk-box until Ergot can arrange to collect them Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to agree with Slayerfaith as regards having the replies come back to you as opposed to some random lad. Occasionally I get something in reply to this insult offering to work with me. I'd hate to do some of the lads' networking for them.

It's been almost a week since I sent this thing out, and they're still replying to it:

Quote:
Subject: Re: URGENT

what is the meaning of this?please be yourself and don't be idiot.

Quote:

for ur mother and ur father .........u see u bi mumu ode ,i know say dey don sepe fo u .
and u need deliverance ok.let ur mather nad ur father have all what u have wrote .
fuck ur dick......kiss of mumu for u.ode

(Uh-oh--the dreaded "Kiss of Mumu"! Sucks to be me!)

Quote:

o boy u dey craze oooo
where u from get that format.
men i dey south if you get any offshure mail me i go do am

(The above was sent three times--might have to pass it along to my "Oga")

Quote:
Subject: Back to sender.

Here's another fun email I came up with. Implies that I'm stealing money from the recipient in addition to insulting them:

Quote:
I KEEP TAKIN UR OWO SO LONG AS I WAN U OBELE NSI STUPID BOI BOI
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UCHU GBA KWA GI, ONYE AJI IKE NSI, IHERE ADIGHI EME
GI, OTULE DI KA GI U DUMB MUMU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll probably start sending it out into the ethers this afternoon. Haven't decided whether or not to send it to the lists that I've already insulted. Probably make a good follow-up.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need to give this modality a name! Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Laddie Come Home" "Son of Laddie" "Challenge to Laddie" "Laddie's Great Adventure" "The Magic of Laddie"

ooops Embarassed I didn't get that much sleep last night and the Lassie=Laddie thing just came crashing into my mind. I sort of like "Challenge to Laddie"
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote we name it "Kiss of Mumu", as suggested by Buama Akilua, Jr., who I'm also baiting under two other identities (possibly more if I've renamed him and changed his email address, it's so hard to keep track when you do that).

Quote:

for ur mother and ur father .........u see u bi mumu ode ,i know say dey don sepe fo u .
and u need deliverance ok.let ur mather nad ur father have all what u have wrote .
fuck ur dick......kiss of mumu for u.ode

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second the vote for "Kiss of Mumu". Its just so... poetic

BTW, I got a reply from the 1 mugu working Sundays over there:

Quote:
IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA
OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA
GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE
MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

POLICE JIDE GI.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this today!

Laughing

Quote:
To: "Hugh G. Rection"
Date: May 8, 2005 1:53 PM
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

Back to sender you Evil genius. your days of earth is near so go and show
your family where you will be burried.

I leave you to die out of poverty. Satan bless you

so I replied:

To: "[email protected]"
Date: May 8, 2005 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: BACK TO SENDER

Please,
tell me why are you a homosexual? Why does your mother have sex with monkeys? Why does your father fuck goats? Tell me!
Love,
Hugh

Cool

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what about adding the addys from the insulted lads to nadnerps mugutalk-yahoo group? I guess that would double the fun Very Happy

Fake banks killed: 5* Netherlands 2* South Africa 8* Spain 28* United Kingdom 3* Ivory Coast Panama Bahamas, The 2* Switzerland Benin 2* Canada Flag Monaco Nigeria 2* United Nations Germany Cayman Islands Guernsey Israel 2* Ghana
other fakers: 39* China 6* pyramid
Hello Kitty!
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more...

Quote:

Dear young fellow how could you be so mannar less to your mail response do you take me for such person look here convinction

is the key to achivement that's why i made it this way if i approach

u and you do not like it then let me get loosed.

Thanks for understanding .

Quote:
Subject: mamatotooooooooooooooooooooooooobig boyyyyyyyyyyydeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytalkkkkkkkkkk

your mamatotoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
dey smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwakakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkonichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyourpapaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mafrazou
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow that bit by benard solomon .. what is that? why don't you let him get loosed ergot? why?

<br>Lad Banks Killed: 31x United Kingdom | 4x Ivory Coast | 6x Canada | 3x Bahamas, The | 14x Nigeria | 15x Netherlands | 9x Spain | 7x United States | 2x Switzerland | 2x Flag Monaco | 2x Isle Of Man | 1x :flag_th: | 1x Serbia and Montenegro | 3x Burkina Faso Mortar x3
| 1x Indonesia | 2x Senegal | 4x Togo | 5x Ghana | 3x Cayman Islands | 4x South Africa

Join the Bank Killing Fun. Run the Lad Vampire or the Mugu Maurauder a few hours a day and get that warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick Translation:
Quote:
MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.

POLICE JIDE GI.

You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is. Take a good look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on your father when she concieved you. Your mother is 5 naira ho.

May you be caught by the police.

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thanks Adebayo! Might have to adopt that block of text into my format!

Oh, I thought of another possible name for this modality last night (albeit less poetic than "Kiss of Mugu"): STDT, for "Straight to Death Threats."

Some more have come in:

Quote:
Subject: Re: ALL OF THIS ARE NYOUR DESTINY

Quote:

Thank you for all your abuses but never you forget that we are all into same game and we are all Criminals trying to cheat on others collecting what belongs to them .

I expected you to think like a wise man at least if you had collect money in your life ever before . From your mail it shows that you are a fresher in this game . How could you have taken your time to curse your family and yourself for what is not not yours .

In your life have you ever touched money ? or have any of your family smell a dollar before ? Why don't you think of who you are first befoere vomitting robish from your mouth . You fool iliterate who cannot even make a good sentence of your own language .

Quote:
Subject: MUSA ONYE IRE......OTO NNE GI NA NNA GI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU MUST BE A VERY VERY STUPID MAN.OTO NNE NA NNAGI, OKOKO LIKE YOU, YOU
MORE THAN FUCKER.
GOD WILL KILL YOU WITHIN 7 DAY, JUST MARK MY WORD AND IT SHALL COME TO PAST
IN YOUR LIFE, I TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU INSULT
ANY HOW.
OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI EBY HI...........................
DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU VERY SOON

Quote:
Subject: idiot

Hi idiot?

Kwae
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ergot wrote:
Quote:

Thank you for all your abuses but never you forget that we are all into same game and we are all Criminals trying to cheat on others collecting what belongs to them .

I expected you to think like a wise man at least if you had collect money in your life ever before . From your mail it shows that you are a fresher in this game . How could you have taken your time to curse your family and yourself for what is not not yours .

In your life have you ever touched money ? or have any of your family smell a dollar before ? Why don't you think of who you are first befoere vomitting robish from your mouth . You fool iliterate who cannot even make a good sentence of your own language .

Hmm... nice turn of phrase kinda makes me think this is not your average mugu... could you have accidentally stumbled upon a slightly 'bigger' fish in the sea...???
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's been one of the more interesting replies thus far. He's pretty open about what he's doing.

This one just came in:
Quote:
Reply-To: Engrsamk022 <[email protected]>

You are nothing but a miscreance and useless ingreat.

Go and start pramary school so you to know your status,

Big Fool You are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, since it's Monday and I don't feel like doing any actual work, I cleaned out some spamtraps and fired the following off to several hundred more mugus:

Quote:
AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNUoooooooooooooo

MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

Translation:
Quote:
May a snake bite your prick, theif. Your father is performing oral sex upon himself, you mugu, kill yourself. I invoke the following voodoo jujus: Buruku, Oloshe, Oloribu, and Iyalayaeh. Your mother is a prostitute and your father is a theif, you fool. May your mother die. May your mother's vagina burst and kill everyone in your family.

You are a goat, for real. You can write whatever you want, but let me tell you, one day you would be caught. You are a thief. Please, when you are done, go ask your mother who your real father is. Take a good look at your sibling and you would realize that your mum cheated on your father when she concieved you. Your mother is 5 naira whore. May you be caught by the police.

May your mother's vagina catch fire. You are insane. I saw you in a dream and you will die on the 15th and they will bury you on the 25th. Look at you mugu you eat what you think is sweet but you have nothing. You don't know that I got your mother pregnant with you. You said that it is a lie that you told me to tell you that your mother�s pubic hair would rot.

May God set you on fire!

Plus some additional jujus for the mugu to be afraid of.

unome
Master Baiter

Location: Left a bit, right a bit, geting warmer, left a bit,warmer still, hotter,hotter, colder, left a bit

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might use that last one Twisted Evil Laughing

"and also you can be charged of money smoggling" - Mike

"FOR I PRAY THAT FOR THIS MAN HAVE COST IN MY LIFE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH HIM AND KILL HIM BY ACIDENT AMEN" -Joe

Mortar x2
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to be a pretty good format--two hours after I sent it and I'm already getting death threats.

Quote:

I am very sorry 4 u
thank u for all ur cause God will judge ok.

Quote:

WHO IS THIS *DELETED* YOU MUST BE MARD BY TELLING WHAT I DID'NT UNDERSTAND
YOU MUST BE PULISHED BASTIRD

FUCK YOU 10 TIMES GO TO HEAL I DONT CARE TO KNOW OK

Quote:
Subject: URGENT

MR MAN,
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR DESTINY AND IF I LOOK UP AND THINK OF YOU ALL SAID HERE. YOUR CORPSE WILL BE FOUND ALONG THE STREET.
YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL IN TALKING TO PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW. MANY HAVE GONE TO THE GREAT BEYOND BECAUSE OF THEIR RECKLESSNESS AND CARELESS TALKS.
I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU NOW, BUT PLEASE DO NOT CAUSE PROBLEM FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY.
THANK.

[EDIT: Please do not send Jimm any further Igbo insults, as he obviously does not enjoy receiving them.]

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And somebody else was impressed by the length of my latest creation!

Quote:
Subject: POOR MAN YOU GET TIMEOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AMAM NAGI NWA BUKWA NWA AKWUNAKWUNA,MAMA GI BU KWA ASHAWO!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE ALSO A BIG FOOL THAT HAS ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE A LENTY
MAIL LIKE THIS ONE!!!

Another:

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

BACK TO SENDER
IHE NILE IDERE, YA NAGHACHI KURU GI.
ONYEE IRU ABUA. IRO NA IMARA AKWOKWO,
MA IHE NILE IDERE ENWEGHI ISI, ONYE OKE
AMAMIHE ONYE NZUZU KA NMA.
IYI GI NILE BU ISI GI NA NDI UMU NNE NA UME
NNA GI

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ol' Bamba the mugu replied to me, again:

Quote:
To: "Hugh G. Rection"
Date: May 9, 2005 8:18 AM
Subject: SHAMEFUL IDIOT

Maman,

Shame on you!Why did you impregnate your sister and denied you are not the
one whereas the baby resembles you? You should go back to your family and
appease the earth godess because that is unforgettable crime even in the
sight of God.

Last year you had a sex with your mother,thereafter you switched over to
your sister which resulted to pregnancy. Itis mad idiots of your type that
can perform such ugly things.

Your death warrant is at hand, you are digging your grave while alive which
is good for you.

I will wait for you again in part 3.

Have bad dreams all the days of your life.

Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[hijack]I just had to share what I replied:

To: "[email protected]"
Date: May 9, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: SHAMEFUL IDIOT

Bamba,
Calvary greetings, etc.
You are a man that dresses in women's clothing. You let your uncle have sex with you. In other words, you are an Uncle-Fucker. You're an uncle-fucker yes it's true, No one fucks uncles quite like you.
Last week a man with AIDS gave your mother 3 Euros to have sex with him. She would only take 2 Euros, because she is a cheap discount whore. Your father is still having having sex with goats and will soon marry a goat named Bessie. Will you invite me to the wedding?
Write back soonest,
Love,
Hugh

Cool

[/hijack]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They just keep coming!! More:

This one spells "details" correctly, but can't spell "fool" Rolling Eyes

Quote:
SEE THE DETAILS
YOU FUL

This one feels sorry for me. My family will be very upset when they find out that they have been "wiped out". Laughing

Quote:
Sorry
This is exactly what happened in Ur home Ur family members were wiped out one after the other sorry for losing them

Looks like this one knows he's a thief... Shocked

Quote:
Chineke kpokwa gi oku
This is Faddy From Delta Igbo Ibusa
Chineke kpokwa gi oku,
Thank's
theif

I love this one! Very Happy

Quote:
Re: Urgent
Ibu anu ohia , leka isi di gi ka nna gi,
ya mere iji ekwu ka idiot monkey di ka gi .

why iji ekwu ife agbasa gi? If you are not a mugu , stay clear.AND STOP
CLAIMING STUPID AND CAPITAL FOOL

This one is from the same guy as the last one. Now he wants to whine at me and offer to work together (I think, my pidgin sucks) Confused

Quote:
Re: Urgent
Nwannem,
No bi like that now. I no nio say you bi guyman. if I had known that you are a Nigeria I dont think that I would have send such thing to you. Here in Nigeria, everything is too expenses and the people in government are stealling our money while the poor one's are surfering. This is the only way we are surviving in this country pls do not be annouyed over my proposal. There is no way we can stop this business since things are getting worser everyday.
bye 4 now

Naked Mod pics!
star
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stole Ergot's newest insult and mailed it back to all my lads... this should be fun Twisted Evil

[EDIT]- I also signed all the insults "Love and Kisses, Aieata" Very Happy

I think STDT describes this modality quite well Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more responses to the new format since I last posted, although one of them just hit the "reply" button without typing anything, presumably intending to send my curse back to me. Fortunately, I'm doing this from a Gmail account, so I couldn't read it unless I'd clicked on "Show Quoted Text."

The other:
Quote:
Subject: YOUR DEAD MOTHER.

Did you like it?

I 'm sorry you did not saw your dead mother.

This is her.

please take heart.

pls bear it.

and always pray for her.

you shall meet her one day.

Attached was a picture that appeared to have been scanned from an African porno magazine. Naked African chick posing. Nothing shocking at all. When I realized there was an image attached, I immediately started squinting, expecting one of those photos that we don't talk about on here. Nope, nothing like that at all. Just a softcore photo of a woman named Marilyn (according to the caption).

Do I get some kind of prize for getting a lad to send me porn? I've sent them enough naked-mugu photos that it's about time they sent me something back, now that I think about it.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hobbes wrote:
Why does the lads some times write "back to sender" in the reply when they have been insulted?

I originally just assumed that it was like zack said, just a childish returning of the insult because they couldn't come up with anything wittier. Now I'm starting to suspect that it has more to do with the voodoo curse included with the insult. Ever since I sent out the longer version, with the more explicit curse included (quote: "U HAVE BEEN CURSED") as well as a death prophecy, I've had a few mugus reply to the email without typing anything, and at a much more frequent rate than with mailings of the original insult. I think that they're trying to send my curse back to me. I think that what we have here may well be witchdoctor superstitions meeting with Web-based email applications.

If I'm right, we've learned that the proper way to respond to a mugu's voodoo curse (after you can stop laughing for long enough to pick yourself up off the floor) is to reply, "back to sender."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic