SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets hope he gets a chance to go back home and tell as many scammers as he can find about the perils of 419.

Thats the real reason we bait, right?
eager
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam this site needs a chat room!
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I just realized something when I did what I told everyone else to do. Think about this, eventually he has to go back to Nigeria and face his WIFE! Shocked

Last edited by Browade on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chops

Yes it is, but chances are once he gets home, he'll just pick up right where he left off.

Besides, he can't possibly warn ever would be 419er out there, now can he? Twisted Evil

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Browade wrote:
Hey I just realized something when I did what I told everyone else to do. Think about this, eventually he has to go back to Nigeria and face his WIFE!

And that, my friend, is some scary crap. Momma mugu probably doesn't like walking. I'd rather go to jail than piss off my woman.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh too bad she left . . . . I would have loved to throw on a hawaiian shirt and play 'tourist' with my cam at their meeting place.
Agent Smith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't this guy originate from South Africa? If the INS kicks him straight out the door, perhaps Rian and his folks can be waiting for him at the airport.
Capt. Ahab
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Rian can insure a 'special delivery' and make sure the Lad does not get deported back to the UK. Very Happy

bastard, dont worry i will trace u and i must kill u" - Garuba Usman

"... please stop sending any more emails to me, we have wasted all our money communicating with a lier like you."

RIP: United Kingdom x 23 Netherlands x 14: Spain x 4 : Switzerland x 3: Bahamas, The x 2 Nigeria x 3 Isle Of Man Cayman Islands Hong Kong Australia France Canada South Africa United States Benin Mynamar Flag
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Inagaddadavida, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think of the possibility of SAP picking him up when he gets there. Now THAT is an intriguing thought.

PLEASE,KINDLY PAY THE FEES
AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND STOP TREATING ME AS THOUGH I AM YOUR PET.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
opstand
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK this is amazing. The audio is top notch, especially the crying. I'm very impressed!

Good luck getting this guy arrested and I'm sure we'll all be waiting on the edge of our collective seats to see what happens.

"If it is a joke please and please kindly stop that....I can see that you are taking this as a joke .otherwise things should'nt be like this." - [mask:1]Mr. Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1]

"Go and fool your mother and stop mailing me. Go to hell with your stories and find a good thing doing on the net." - [mask:1]Mr. Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1], yet again

"You will suffer for it very well I say VERY WELL and you SHALL DIE UPON THAT. - [mask:1]Junior Aloula[/mask:1], aka [mask:1]Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1]
Agent Smith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Ahab wrote:
Maybe Rian can insure a 'special delivery' and make sure the Lad does not get deported back to the UK. Very Happy

The UK has no obligation to take him back unless he has UK citizenship. If he has no valid documentation and his citizenship cannot be traced, the INS can detain him indefinitely until they decide out what to do with him. People in similar situations have been held by the INS for decades.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Ahab wrote:

I think she ASEM'd him, so an arrest is not on the cards, sadly.

Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a day to move!! Does EK not know there are more important things to attend to??? Smile
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure the South African equivelent of the INS would not arrest him for any scams done in SA but detain him for entering the country without passport or proper documentation. Last accounts I had that is a crime in almost every country.

Except maybe Nigeria, if you have a wad of money to pay bribes, but then he don't does he. Very Happy

I am betting that he is really a Nigerian National and both the UK and SA will deny him entry. He would be able to come back to Nigeria if his family were to provide the authorities with the right documents and bribes. BUT WAIT! He just stuck it to his family and and broke it off in them and left them penniless and alone! Embarassed

Can Larry say, OOPS!!!!! Shocked

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless of the outcome, would it be appropriate to award EK a 'gold plated pith helmet' for this Safari ? Or perhaps her favorite jet for an International Safari ?

bow_down bow_down

clapping

bastard, dont worry i will trace u and i must kill u" - Garuba Usman

"... please stop sending any more emails to me, we have wasted all our money communicating with a lier like you."

RIP: United Kingdom x 23 Netherlands x 14: Spain x 4 : Switzerland x 3: Bahamas, The x 2 Nigeria x 3 Isle Of Man Cayman Islands Hong Kong Australia France Canada South Africa United States Benin Mynamar Flag
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word yet from your friends in NYC, browade?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but no word yet.

Twisted Evil This one will be a cliffhanger ending, with the 3 day holiday this weekend. Be sure to tune in next week same bat time - same bat channel
na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN!
:banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO NO! It's 1AM, I have an important meeting tomorrow, but I can't go to bed now!! C'mon, I want a happy ending! Now!

419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Browade-

Mexico is the same as far as police and a wad of money. A long time ago, I paid $30 to get out of a traffic offense in Tijuana. As an American I had to word it delicately....can I give you the money to pay the fine...let me call the watch commander and find out...not a problem the fine is $30.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got back, and there's no news from the police, however three messages from my lad on YIM and one email, to say my phone is not going. Of course it isn't, I turned it off.. Smile

I don't think he has been arrested. The last message came in at 8:50am my time, which was well over an hour after I left. So unless he was picked up just after that (possible, because there are no more messages) then he's still out there..

Yes, it will be a cliffhanger. I don't know if you guys realise just how bite your fingernails it is when it is *your* lad.. Wink heh..

Cheers,
EK
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank god you're back! Hope the move went ok, but we're all on the edges of our collective seats. Smile
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, we haven't really begun to move everything yet.. we just went over and vacuumed etc while the plumber was installing the gas heater. We've got to pack everything up today and tomorrow we have a truck to move it all.. Wink

No internet there till Tuesday and no broadband for a week, but we will be leaving at least the laptop here while we clean this place up.

Here's his messages to me -

scammer (8:50:31 AM): the phone in the hotel is bad hence i'm begging someone to get me his hmobile phone
scammer (8:51:35 AM): why do u think i'll hang up on you..it's like there's something preventing you to see me..you know i'm not a rude fellow
scammer (8:52:30 AM): pls i'm waiting here ...

Cheers,
EK
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi EK

Your Detective will be off duty by now as it is now almost 8PM in NYC. My guess is that he made copies of the photos and got them out to the officers in the area. They may get brought up at the next shift change meeting.

Do you have any idea how much money he has on him and how he is getting by? He may be using the old Lad standby STOLEN CREDIT CARDS and if he is he can plan on staying a while if he is caught.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Browade wrote:
I am sure the South African equivelent of the INS would not arrest him for any scams done in SA but detain him for entering the country without passport or proper documentation.

What I'd really like to know is how he got past the INS to get into NY in the first place. Given all the noise about border security in the past four years there's really no excuse for the INS to miss a 419er from the shallow end of the gene pool.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Especially considering he is not using his own passport - he has borrowed it from his brother who has a visa to the US.

Anyway guys, back to the fun! Catch you all later.. Wink

Cheers,
EK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic