SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "ation" committee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:

To prevent its degeneration into posts about insemination?

that's mere speculation.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it has to do with the elimination of relaxation and meditation

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a dose of medication.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that could cause hallucination and dementation

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

?

Mutation from self-mutilation and flagellation?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't forget radiation

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

which requires decontamination, detoxification, and hospitalization
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and often cremation

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, incinder creation?
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The speculation on this situation results in much fascination across our great nation. Let's give the posters our adulation and a standing ovation!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I for one must give my final salutation lest my procrastination result in termination

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, yeah. But what about masturbation? With a little imagination it's a major sensation! Embarassed

(It's not even Friday and I'm making lascivious postings. Damnation!)
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I sense termination?
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's merely speculation.

The art of masturbation is intended to cause a sensation leading to ejaculation. However, if your masturbation sensation doesn't lead to ejaculation, one can be filled with indignation and frustration. I daresay it's driven some to self-degradation and even self-immolation.

I say, if masturbation causes you frustration, practice cessation until you've achieved ejaculation constipation. Then succumb to temptation and have a little menage a moi.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those gathered in participation of this notation should be awarded a citation for deriviation with inspiration

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

naderb Wins Life.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that some kind of validation? Or just certification? Either way, let me express my appreciation over your gratification.

Maybe it's just my imagination filling me with elation over the notification I just "won life."

I'm on my way to submit my resignation to the corporation in light of this new situation.

Last edited by nadnerb on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need some clarification on the situation.. before leaving the train station.. to whom do we owe glorification? Or will there be mass devastation?

Wink I agree, Nadnerb wins.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me express my consternation at forgetting to mention the masturbation sensation (the main causation of ejaculation) is best with - not just imagination - but also a little lubrication.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nadnerb

Hey, your avatar's enough! Visualisation!
noxy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mornington Crescent Underground Station

Laughing I win Laughing

And if you don't know the rules I'm not explaining them Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Cayman Islands x3 Mortar x17

www.fraudwatchers.org
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, all of you. Off to bed! With NO SUPPER!

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith

The joke's on you. It's 22.15 here and I've already eaten!!!! Laughing
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy

Do I detect some infatuation - perhaps, fascination? - with the implementation of that lovely French creation I use for an avatar?

I daresay the hormonal agitation (and apparent salivation) caused by my avatar's eburnation has earned me a nomination as this forum's primary source of education about the sensation known as Letitia Casta.

For your information my avatar is purely for my own edification.

As for the rules...who wants explanations?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With re-iteration of the diversification could a stimulation of a simulation be a configuration of termination due to a continuation of a postulation of masturbation to an imagination far in excess of normalisation within this generation of the current population.

Well?
Is it?

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

Last edited by llamedos on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic