SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "ation" committee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got one of those lad mails that seem to be the mugu equivalent of the asem, where they tell you it's come up on their records that you haven't yet been paid for a contract.

I know someone else had one of these, some time ago, with the wacky line
Quote:

> However, a 7-man harmonization, normalization,
> notarization,
>
> computerization and re-documentation committee has
> been set up to finally
> perfect all the necessary documentation to that
> effect.

So I replied:

Quote:

Dear Sirs,

After perusification of your notification of outstanding remuneration, I can find no documentation pertaining to this communication.

Owing to the lack of verification, I cannot claim this remuneration, as it would run contrary to my education.

Although it might be to my edification, reparation for
non-existant solicitation would lead to my damnation.

Please offer your delegation my congratulation.

Be interesting to see if they notice I'm taking the piss out of them. They obviously didn't notice the lad who sold them the template was.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! Laughing
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed the sensation of alliteration Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It made the communication teem with exhiliration!
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, that was excellent! Laughing

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All that verbal flatulation in this recreation situation leaves me in need of a vacation.

And anyone who says anything with mast**bation in it goes to bed with no supper.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:

And anyone who says anything with mast**bation in it goes to bed with no supper.

So if anyone brings up masterbation, they will go to bed without the pleasure of mastication?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Precisely. In a situation of ingratification.

Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Precisely. In a situation of ingratification.

What a revelation!
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks this merits an investigation!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So with your confirmation, we can mention fornication?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But that would be an abomination.
RacerX93
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would your damnation involve a conflagration?

"My sweetheart,you do not have to worry,i will be very gentle with you and i will not hurt you when we make sweet love,i know it will be your first time and i will count on my experience and i will take you to cloud 7."

"Feel free to ask any question that agitates your mind..."
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does it have the dance steps for the Time Warp? Are we allowed to throw toast?
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Game over, you lose,

@the rest: resume play!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we all need a vacation.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you made a reservation?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nation of my destination has not given me an affirmation

Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember when flying, your cushion can be used as a device for floatation.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nap Olean: your destination, a nation?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my destination is a nation known for its isolation and my fascination of this nation causes me great exhiliration. I just pray that this isolation nation doesn't meet up with annihilation

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have to give this population's examination and collaboration on the recent communication a standing ovation. Sending this modality to your business relation could result in their cooperation by the use of disinformation causing their eventual capitulation and utter humiliation.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This situation requires moderation.

Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What in tarnation is the fascination with -ation?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
This situation requires moderation.

To prevent its degeneration into posts about insemination?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic