SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, so far so good.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
iamthewarrior04
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His first reference from some person I dont even know?

REFERENCE

I Mrs. Mary Idemudia DO HEREBY AFFIRM THAT I KNOW Mr. Paul Osayande WHO RESIDE IN BENIN

CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA. HE IS A CHRISTAIN AND OF GOOD CHARACTER.

I AM ALSO A RESIDENT OF BENIN CITY, EDO STATE AND A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA AS WELL.

SIGN
MARY IDEMUDIA (MRS)

It all started with this guy whom I thought was truly in need, then I found out the truth from someone else in his area. So now he's my first bait. Here are some other stupid emails he think's he's actually dealing with a true immigration consultant referred to him from my friend who is a real immigration consultant but is retired. The only thing is I never spoke to him. The name of this consultant I made up a few months back, I named him Mycole Dyck (sounds like Mycold Dick). This guy whom I dont trust anymore is 27 yrs old, supposedly born in Dec on the 12th day 1977. He say's his mother died of malaria in 2003. His father was beaten and killed, and his sister was raped and drowned by these so called Muslim radicals in 2004. He says it's very unsafe for him the muslims are killing christians left and right and he is suffering. Well when I spoke to someone from his area he said there's no war or are there any killings, He said it's very peaceful right now. As to why he would say this I was warned this could be a scam. This person also said this scammer could also be a muslim leading me on, well I'd say what a charmer well informed of the catholic religion that's for sure.

SIR,
I had a Secondry School Education and a Certificate in Computer Appreciation & Desktop Publishing.
I briefly attended the University before I drop out in 100 level after the DEMISE of my parent.
IT WAS TO HARD FOR ME TO CONTINUE SIR.

IF YOU WANT TO FILL OUT MY SCHOOLING RECORD IN YOUR FORM, YOU CAN PLEASE FILL IN...

CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER APPRECIATION & DESKTOP PUBLISHING.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

HE SAY'S HE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HIS PARENT'S DEATH, I DONT THINK SO THE REASON HE DROPPED OUT WAS I COULDNT AFFORD TO SEND HIM ANYMORE MONEY TO PAY FOR HIS CLASSES. WHAT A LIAR!

Thank you for sacrifying your time ,energy and resource to add value to my suffering life here in Africa. I cannot hid anything from you that is why i willing gave you my PASSWORD If it where to be somebody else I`ll not give it out because I dont trust them and we are not close like you.
you`re very close to me, I cannot think of doing something bad to you after all you have dont for me. I`m not an immature person wendy, I know all you have dont for me. I do appreciate you. But when I get here in canada you`ll know be better, this DISTANCE is causing alot of doubt between both of us and also frequent distrust. it always makes me unhappy and sick all the time that you dont trust me. Even if i tell somebody something different here online, I will always tell you the true. if you remember my international passport i told you the age difference there because I trusted you and i know you will never let me down. But if you ask something else that still remember my age the will tell you it 31yrs, the age in the PASSPORT, it is only you that knows the true age. I believe you and that you will always be there for me. I`m very close to canada now, please be kind to me.
God bless you forever. I hope all is well with you, if not, may God put you in the right mood. I love you.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE HE SENT ME HIS PASSPORT, YES THATS CORRECT I HAVE IT, AND AS SOON AS I PLAY THIS LITTLE GAME WITH HIM IT'S GOING TO THE POLICE AND THEY CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT IF ANY?

How are you today, I meet Johnny here online,he told me he has been sick for a longtime now, I told him about the VISA and how you are helping me to get it.
thanks for the effort you have made so far in getting the VISA as soon as possible for me.
You`re my source of strenght here on earth, please try all your BEST for me, in whatever it takes, I`ll certainly be there for you when you need my presence. I need your commitment on this VISA issue, please, I know you`ve dont alot for me, please. I`ve faith in you that when I come to canada, through the my HARD WORK and THE GRACE OF GOD BY MY SIDE, the WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY WILL BE OPEN FOR ME AS A CHILD OF GOD.
I wish for that day in life when I will wakeup without FEAR on my mind because the environs is not safe politically,economically and the GREATEST OF THEM ALL is religious TURBULENCE.
There is HUNGER all around me and I know you`ve been good to me always. please put me in your prayers and your lenten devotions, please wendy.
I need your prayer because I`m passing through alot of difficulty here, I beg you, please prayer for me, please. I also pray the we get the VISA SOON so that i will leave here, please.
My predicament me is affecting me negatively.

HE'S FEELS HE'S IN A THREATENED SOCIETY, YET I HEARD THERE'S NO WAR, NO CLASHES WITH ANYBODY. I HAVE TRIED TO TELL THIS BUGGER TO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, OH GOD HE COULD NEVER DO THAT HE OWES ME TO MUCH, I'M ALL HE'S GOT. HE DOESNT OWE ME, HE OWE'S GOD THAT. EVERYTIME I TELL HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE HE WONDERS WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG YOU EXPLAIN TO HIM DUMB SHIT DOESNT UNDERSTAND?

Thanks for helping me talk to Mr. Mycole, God bless you.
I appreciate you concern for me, I ll NEVER let you down all my life. I`m counting on you for the VISA. Please be there for me here in canada for whatever it takes, please dont let me down. Thanks for your effort so FAR, I ll NEVER disappoint you all my life especailly here in canada. I ll do whatever you ask of me because you`ve always be GOOD TO ME. I ll work very HARD here in canada to earn a living, I ll do my best through the grace of God to make you HAPPY here in canada because you have done SO MUCH for me. it is only God that can reward you accordingly wendy. You`ve been me hope to life inspite of your small resource, you gave me happiness when nobody was there for me. please, I`ve always BELIEVER IN YOU and TRUSTED YOU, PLEASE DO ALL IN YOUR POWER TO SEE THAT I COME HERE IN CANADA AND SEE WHAT I LL BECOME IN LIFE. I`M A HARD WORKING PERSON, I JUST NEEDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND BE HAPPY AGAIN AFTER HE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE I`VE GONE THROUGH HERE IN AFRICA. I`M NOT A LAZY PERSON OR AN HANDICAP, I`VE THE STRENGTH AND ENGERGY TO WORK, I`VE NEVER BE A LIABILITY TO YOU. I CAN LIVE ON MY OWN AND DO SOMETHING FOR A LIVING.
I NEED PEACE IN LIFE WHEN I WOKEUP IN THE MORNING INSTEAD OF FEAR AND AGONY EVERYDAY WENDY, IF NOT YOU HERE HELPING ME ALL THE TIME, WHAT WILL LIFE HAVE BECOME OF ME. I NEED A GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORK AND LIVE IN PEACE WITH WAR, OR RITUAL KILLINGS OR YOUTH RESTIVENESS AROUND ME. PLEASE STAND FOR ME SO THAT IT WILL BE VERY P0SSIBLE AND EASY FOR ME, PLEASE.

PLEASE GIVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE, I LL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL MY LIFE.
IT IS THE HELP OF MY LIFE THAT WILL TAKE SORROW AND AGONY OF EVERY OUT OF MY LIFE.
PLEASE BE THERE FOR ME, PLEASE.........

MAY GOD`S LOVE BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME.

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND,

PAUL XXX OOO

I DONT WANT HIM IN MY COUNTRY, I WISH HE WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD. HE SAID I'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK OF ME; WELL I DID SAY GO AWAY, AND YOU WOULDNT. IF I DIDNT DO AS HE ASKED OF ME HE WOULD CONTINUALLY HARASS ME. I'VE HAD ENOUGH, DONT YOU THINK?

kgeorge says...

How are you?.I am sure you will be fine,as i am here.
I saw ur msg.and i really understand how you feel,but still i dont understand why people go o that lenght to get their selfish aim.
Well as i am concerned now,i will like you to know Benin is majorly a xtian city and there is no how the muslims will act like that.I served Nigeria after my graduation in university close to Benin and i want you to know the lace is relatively peaceful and so is every part of Nigeria .I dont know why he is doing that anyway,but i want to believe it is scam and you have to be careful.
Take care.you can write me back on the lastest development.
I remain kgeorge

THIS IS A FRIEND CALLED KGEORGE FROM ANOTHER CHAT SITE WHO TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT YOU READ ABOVE. THERE ARE NO WARS OR CLASHES, EVERYTHING IS VERY PEACEFUL. PAUL TOLD ME A LOT OF THINGS WHY WOULD HE DO THIS, HE TOLD ME HE'S NO SCAMMER-REALLY?

this DISTANCE is causing alot of doubt between us, you dont seems to believe what i say. God is my witness, I can never be unfaithful to you because of the much LOVE you have always shown to me. I can do that. I`m going through pain and agony here now whenever I`ve a problem with you it always affect me badly making me very sad, thereby making people in the camp asking me what is happening to me. please wendy be compassionate to me, I gave you my PASSWORD because i have nothing to hid from you and i also know that with the password with you, you can always login whenever you want, You are all I got, i can not keep a secret from you rather I ll tell you and ask you not to tell anybody. But I can also tell other people different thing because I dont trust them.

it will be to the glory of God because I knew how long I have been sufferring here. please be kind to me and change your mind.

paulage4luv

FAIR IN COMPLEXION

Name : PAUL OSAYANDE
Age / Gender : 31 / Male

About Me...

Sexuality : Straight
Profession : COMPUTER OPERATOR
Marital Status : Single
Perfect Partner : YES, WHEN I MARRY
Interests : PEOPLE WITH HUMANE HEART
Makes Me Happy : YES
Makes Me Sad : NO
Cigarettes : I don't smoke
Alcohol : I seldom drink
Drugs : I don't use drugs
Bad Habits : NO

In My Own Words...

I`M A KIND HEARTED PERSON, VERY HUMANE AND I HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR. I LOVE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN OTHERS AND MAKE THEM WHAT THE WANT TO BE.

Vital Statistics...

Race : of African Origin
Hair : BLACK
Eyes : Black
Height : 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type : Average, Smooth

My Favorite...

Food : BEANS
Music : CHRISTTIAN
TV Show : QUEEN OF MY LIFE
Author : PAUL ADAMS
Movie : NITE RIDER
Night Club / Bar : AFRICANA CLUB
Animal : CAT
Person : MARADONA
Place : Nigeria
Possession / Thing : joke

In A Perfect World...

in a perfect world,There is no war expecailly here in Africa, there is love everywhere, taking good care of each others, be our brothers keeper. in a perfect world, there is true love

This user last logged on to their account on 21 February 2005 at 13:53
This profile was last modified on 1 December 2004.

WELL WELL WELL LOOKY HERE, HE TOLD ME HE WAS 27, AND THE FACT IS WHEN THEY DID HIS PASSPORT THEY MADE AN ERROR SAYIN HE WAS 30 INSTED OF 27. WELL I GUESS WE'LL SEE ABOUT THIS. ANYBODY ALSO WANNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS. LET'S WORK TOGETHER; I'M GAME.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic