SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lovely Bride Dr/Mrs Elizabeth - Updated**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fairly long (and on-going) bait. No trophies, but a big time waster.
See if you can spot exactly when she becomes my wife (without a ceremony, or even talking to each other).

I can't find the first e-mail, but she gets right to the money.

Quote:
DEAR FATHER JACK MEOFF,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND MAIL TO ME AND MY HUMILATED LITTLE KID'S.

FIRST AND FOREMOST,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FROWARD THE FOLLOWING'S INFORMLATIONS BEFORE EVER WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER:-

1.YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
2.YOUR FIRST/SECOND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH FOR SELF-IDENTIFICATION AND FOR US TO KNOW WHO WE ARE TRUSTING THIS FUND INTO HIS HAND FOR SAFE-KEEPING PENDING WHEN WE MEET TOGETHER IN YOUR HOME.
3.YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBER'S
4.YOUR BANK INFORMATION'S.

SO,AS SOON AS I GET ALL THE ABOVED REQUIRED PARTICULAR'S,A LEGAL ADVISOR WILL BE HIRED ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE CHANGE OF THE NECCESSARY DETAILS FOR CLEARANCE,BEFORE THIS FUND CAN BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR FAVOUR AND ON OUR BEHALF JUST TO AVOID ANY EYEBROW BECAUSE I SHALL BE RECOMMENDING YOU TO THE OVERSEA'S PAYING BANK WHERE THIS MONEY IS DEPOSITED AS MY HUSBAND'S DIAMOND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SO THAT IT WILL NOY SOUND QUESTIONABLE.IMMEDIATELY THIS FUND IS REMITTED INTO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT AFTER DUE PROCEDURES CORRECTLY JUST TO AVOID ANY JEOPARDISE,YOU WILL THEN SEND US A LETTER OF INVITATION FOR OUR COMING.WE DO NOT NEED A VISA AS WE ARE REFUGEE'S.I PROMISE YOU THAT WITHIN 14 DAY'S OF SORTING OUT THINGS ACCORDINGLY,ALL ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED.MY CHILDREN ARE GREETING YOU AND ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR INTERVENTION IN ASSISTING THEIR MOTHER OVER THIS FUND.YOU WILL BE RECOMMNEDED TO THE OVERSEA PAYING BANK AS MY HUSBAND'S BUSINESS PARTNER BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH.

HOPING IN HEARING FROM YOU VERY URGENT.

GOD BLESS YOU,

DR/MRS.ELIZABETH MOORE DOKIE

So, I try to get her to join my church. Very Happy
Quote:
Thank you so much for your message.

My faith forbids me from entering into any transaction like the one you described with anyone outside my faith. I know this sounds picky, but please understand I put my faith above any material goods or business transactions.

If you should decide to join (and please do not feel I am pressuring you), you would merely have to fill out an application (I can send and receive it via e-mail) and you would also need to send me an electronic photograph of your induction ceremony (I will send the instructions). The ceremony only takes 10 minutes to perform. Since all new members need a sponsor, I would be happy to act as your sponsor and make sure your membership is processed quickly.

If you are not able to join our order, I wish you luck in your transaction.

May God be with you.
Father Jack Meoff

She does not seem interested.
Quote:
Attn:Father Jack Meoff.

Dear Sir,

I'm in receipt of your letter with all the informations well understood.

I will like to inform you that I highly reasoned with your ideas so far,actaully Father we only left home with our dear precious life while trying to join the public transport that brought us down here in Cotonou-Benin as refugees.This is clear and fair informations BUT I can only see that what you needed is more clarifications.Kindly be serious and feel free in assisting me and my fatherless kid's for I am upholding total confidence on trusting this fund to you as a Father of a church today in your country.As soon as all the modalities are officially and legally completed,this fund will be remitted into your bank account, and then what will remain is about our travelling plans to meet with you.Things has been not easy with us here today.I strongly believed that with your position as a Father,everything will go accordingly for there is a great JOY in helping a widow.

Trully,I would like to seize this opportunity to inform you again that all my early demanded requirements from you are relevants,but not that I am having any doubt about your personality,only that I have to be sure of whom that I am going to trust this fund at his care for safe-keeping.I am already conviencied that I am in a right hand, a God fearing and trustworthy person like you if I may say.A Father of a church for that matter,I felt you are a redeemer to our family today Sir over this calamity that I am facing since the wicked charles taylor killed my dear husband with his colleagues as peace movement force member's in Liberia.My children education stopped,even here today at the refugee rehabilation centre,children dying everyday from malnutritions.May the Soul my dearest late husband rest in perfect peace Amen!.

Dear Father,what is important now is for a lawyer on invitation to secure an affidavit with your name,address and your photograph,enclosed with a an authentic letter of recommendation from me and your bank particular's for presentation to the paying bank oversea's for their immediate and onward processment of the transfer modalities so that this fund can be released to your designated account now that I have confirmed your genuinity and your capability to help me out without any question/s.So,I am assuring you that you are doing a humanterian job to us,God will surely pay you back in double fold.I also guaranteed you that there is NO RISK involved for this is my late husband's sweat,I mean he laboured for this fund and is our ONLY HOPE today in life.

NOTE:For further communication in advance,always send all your correspondences through this mail box because due to poor African satelite connection,it is very hard open the zwallet mail box some times.The server here is very poor.

Remain blessed and thanks,

DR.MRS.ELIZABETH MOORE DOKIE

So, I switch tactics.
Quote:
Dear Elizabeth,

I am very sorry, but I did not understand much of your last communication. I am afraid I have a tough time with much of the slang you young people use. What is it you need? Are you proposing marriage? I might be interested in this proposition if it can help your situation. Do you have a photograph (if we are to marry, I will need to "see the goods" so to speak).

Bless you.
Father Jack Meoff

She replies...
Quote:
Dear Father Jack Meoff,

Happy to hear from you and your apology highy accepted in good faith and confidence ok!.

There is nothing to be afraid of even now that my children has approved your presence into this project by assisting us in receiving this fund.Do confirm your capabilty and readiness to assist by forwarding the neccessary required informations.Do you want to marry me as a widow.I feel it is to early,just keep marriage,after the successful end and your receipt of this fund into your bank account,we will meet together in your country along with my children.The issue of my photograph if we are to marry is not a problem,I will only take time to have a new and special picture for you but as for now,I can only assure you that we ran out from Liberia with only our dear and precious life,and our only hope at this moment is this fund because my husband cannot left such a huge amount and my children continue suffering while we are still here at the refugee camp as slaves.Children dying every day from malnutrition. Help me out and see what will be my reward to you,I know what I mean as a free woman.You know what.

Awaiting urgently for your kind reply asap.

It looks like I have a new family! (Lucky I know a good babysitter).
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I must confess your e-mail made my heart skip a beat. Your offer to come to this country and marry me was most unexpected, but quite welcome. I have become lonely in this part of my life and have plenty of room for you and your children. How old are your children? If you have any younger boys, my neighbor Mr. Jackson would be happy to babysit while the two of us enjoy a romantic evening. He has lots of toys and rides the kids love.

Please just tell me what assistance you need my love. I will count the moments until I hear from you again.

Father Jack Meoff

This relationship seems to be moving right along.
Quote:
Dearly Loving Father Jack Meoff,

Yes,you are for my children have accepted you as their father in this world now if i may say.Trully my offer to you is highly acknowledged my kid's and I strongly believed that with you everything will go very fine till this end.I am a woman and will not hide anything for you,for having the mind to come out to help out a humilated family of our's,what stops me from following your step as a husband after I might have told my children about the whole situation and the agreed and also made me to remain you that their education is important in their life today which I have assured 100% that everything will come ok as soon as we travel down to meet with you in your country, and they are all happy and rejoicing.The whole family is alright with your presence,we thank God.My senior daughter;Stella is 15 year's,her second which is the first son,Clinton is 13 year's,while the twins,John and Jennifer are 10 year's.I am only here with my children and myself.With me you have no problem,I am a woman of class which you will never regret asssiting and keeping all my projects plans in your country under your supervision for what is for me now is for you and my children because I hope you will treat my children are your's while we live together as husband and wife in future.

So,your full address is highly needed along with your picture so that I can secure an affidavit through a lawyer before we can proceed.This is because we shall have to secure an affidavit first of all with your passport photograph at the Benin High Court which is one of the Ecowas communities and which i will use to attach with a recommendation letter and your bank account details to the paying bank oversea's for imediate transfer of this fund into your account after much satisfaction that trully you are the rightful one / person to receive this fund on behalf us, the family of Late.Moore Dokie and as my late husband's business partner in your country.Trully, we need to speedy up so that within the promised 14 day's intervals,everything will end and by the special grace of God,we shall be leaving Africa before the middle of this month to meet with you.I have been able to contact a lawyer here this evening over this issue os the paper work and he is requesting for the sum of $1,200 only to secure the affidavit together with his consultation fees, and has promised to do everythings within two official working day's.Kindly help.

While waiting to receive the required particular's from you, I will seize this opportunity to start arranging for a lawyer who will handle the paper work perfectly in your favour.

My children are happy for the Toy's available for them,more especially the twins.

Thanks,

Just for you,
DR.MRS.ELIZABETH MOORE DOKIE

I decide to send her my photo.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I was so happy to get your message. I cannot wait until we finally meet. We will be one big, happy family. Your children sound wonderful. Was your oldest son named after President Clinton? (or was he the father? LOL). Tell me more about Stella. She sounds enchanting. She and I will need to take some father-daughter vacations to the beach. How does she look in a bikini?

I am attaching my photograph. I hope you find me appealing. I had this photo taken recently after getting a haircut. Do you like it? Somebody said I look a little like Tom Cruise. Do you have a photograph? I would love to see you.

Are you sure $1,200 is a good deal for the lawyer? I will trust you, but I am worried and don't want it costing more than it should since I know you do not have much money.

My address is: 419 Scramble Drive, Seattle, WA

Please, my dear, let me know if there is anything else you need.

Be blessed.
Father Jack Meoff

Here is the photo I sent.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v237/IM_Dumm/?action=view�t=NewHairstyle.jpg

She doesn't mention my photo? Wonder why?
Quote:
Dearest Darling Father Jack Meoff,

Thanks very much for your mail and also still having total confidence on with all happiness too.
Yes,you are mine forever as far as this transaction is concern,and strongly believed with your saying over being a one big and happy family together.This promises has given my children more happiness in loving you once again.How do you know that I have wonderful kid's?.My boy Clinton is very serious to meet who is going to take care of their future education and living.For stella,she has no problem, a good girl with her mother's ambition since their father died and who has been assisting me like a sister,she is kind to admire in character.There is no problem for you to move with my children for they are all grateful to your intervention to assist their mum.Al my children wil be happy to move with you when ae arrived at your home for our living,going to the beach,film houses and looking around the city at a pleasure time indeed.I have seen your picture and very interesting indeed and loving to me,very admirable.For my photograph,I will do that before the month end because it is only last sunday of every month that we can get much time to come out to the city to do one thing or the other,as a matter of fact,I love you and my children has already accepted you before I decided in proceeding with you over securing this their father's wealth.

For the lawyer's charges,$1,200 is ok because I don't think that there wil be money again involved to the lawyer for his has nothing more than the affidavit to procure,then all other things are left for me to complete legally and officially.Don't be worried about anything again after this lawyer.I have been to wait for the arrival of refugee's doctor concerning how you can send this $1,200 across to me and after much relaying of my problem of how my husband's friend oversea's can send me a little for money, he made me to understand that the money should be sent with his name and that there is no trouble over it.So, Kindly send it with his name at the attention of MR.HUBERT CHARLES AKODO through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER so that within 24hour's interval I confirmed it, it wil reach my hand to settle with the lawyer and for him to do his job.Please, after sending it,do give me a copy of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER by attachment which I will need to download and print out, call the attention of the doctor and for him to retrieve it for me,it is safe.

God will generally take control of your life as you are trying to help the needy.

Be Blessed too Sweety Heart,
DR/MRS.ELZABETH MOORE DOKIE

I have developed a strong interest in her 15 year-old daughter.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

My heart always skips a beat when I see an e-mail from you. You did not say, did you like my photo? Oh, how I hope you like the way I look. I want you to be thrilled the first time you see me.

I am so glad your children are already taking to me. Please have them go ahead and call me Daddy. When you get here, I feel I must concentrate most of my energies on your 15 year-old daughter Stella. I will teach her how to dress like an American (which right now includes very short mini skirts, very high heels and lots of make-up) and take her to see "family" spots such as Las Vegas, Alabama, and Atlantic City.

I am so sorry darling, I did not realize it was I who was to pay the lawyer. I just assumed you would be paying him. I have no problem with the money. I DO have a problem sending money to some other man however. Who is this man? Is he trying to steal my beautiful Stel...er Elizabeth? Since you are so far away, I worry about losing you. I would much rather send the money to YOU. I will prepare to do so as soon as possible.

Also, I MUST have a photograph of you. I need something to hold near my heart. Since you will be taking one soon, please hold a sign with my name on it so I know it is really you. I would also love to see the kids (especially Stella) in the photo if possible. I am sorry to be so cautious, but I had a friend who was corresponding with a girl overseas. She sent him a photograph, but when they met she looked nothing like the photo and he was stuck marrying some 300 pound beast with a moustache. I hope you understand, but I cannot send any money until I see that photo proving it is you (with the sign).

I can't wait to hear from you my love.
Father Jack Meoff

She finally comments on my photo. She is also a little upset with my remarks about her daughter. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dearly Father Meoff,

It is a pleasure hearing very urgent from you.Could you read back my last mail to you,you can see that in the finishing of my last paragraph after my children's comment that I relayed to you where I made this statement ( I have seen your picture and very interesting indeed and loving to me,very admirable ).And you are talking having a problem in sending money to some other man and that Who is the man.Well, I am still hoping on you if you do not mind for here we are today things has not been easy,I mean suffering everyday while we are having such a big fund somewhere.Why do you concentrate in talking about under aged girl?.Are you going to marry me and my little girl who have not completed her education career?.I laugh!.

I have devoted my life in loving you because you are such a clear man for my kid's ok!.Trully we are very far away but there is nothing wrong yet, and you are advised not to be worried about anything alright.Send this money as I advised you so that everything can go accordingly as expected.There is no trouble for you to send this money with the given name my honey and sweety Father.This doctor is just a kind man who has been helping the little children healthwise.I have assured and promised sending my photograph as you requested but where is the money?.To eat food is hard even to talk about taking a picture but whereby I can get some little money from you such as $100 apart from the lawyer's charges,I will act according to your demand so that you can have something to hold near your heart like as you said, just trust me as I do trusted you already.

Just send this money today and now so that I can pick it up by tomorrow and settle with the lawyer for him to start his job by first thing by monday next week morning,but for the demanded picture and how you wanted it as I have promised to take one soonest,I MUST surely hold a sign with your name on it so as to prove my identifications,precisely I may decide to take another group photograph along with all my children,are you alright with me now?.Send the money and pass me all the required informations for my study.

Love,

Quote:
Dear Elizabeth,

My heart is sad. Your last letter has crushed my soul. First, you called my photo "interesting". That is not a word I was looking to hear. How about "handsome" or "cute"? Am I truly the man you wish to marry?

Also, I am quite upset you have taken offense to my interest in the well being of your daughter. I realize girls at this age are quite vulnerable and need lots of guidance. I merely want to make sure she gets her education and leads a fulfilling life. And for this I get a bad message from you?

I had the money all ready to send, but have had second thoughts. I have sent you a photo, but you have not sent one to me (either you or your family holding my name with pride). I am torn. I think the photograph would show you are truly commited. I have no problem sending you my life time savings, if only I am convinced of your love and commitment.

I await your response.
Father Jack Meoff

She thinks I'm handsome!
Quote:
My loving One,Father Jack Meoff

Your heart should not be sad ok!. What a handsome man you are to me.Yes are truly the man I wish to marry.
Please, don't be upset for my children are your's.Go ahead and send this money, and for the photo, we shall be holding your name with pride carrying your family name as you intrusted. Please, don't be torn anymore ok!. Be convinced that I love you from my deepest heart.

Await your urgent action to my letter of apology mt sweet heart.Do send a copy of the payment slip by atachment at my study.

Love,

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I was so relieved to get your e-mail and am happy you find me a handsome man. The final step to my accepting your apology is for you to send me a photo as I have requested. I am simply asking for a photo (of either you or your entire family) holding a sign with my name on it (Father Jack Meoff). Once I receive this token of your love I will forward you the requested funds and much, much more. I will make your life VERY comfortable until the time we can be together. But, I must see that photo.

Waiting with love.
Father Jack Meoff

Always with the money requests. Man, my wife is already nagging me!
Quote:
sweety,
There is nothing again I can say as far as you are concerned over safe-keeping of this fund and your conditions to someone who is out to marry you and for you to take care of the entire family as your's.Here we are now,we are seriously suffering,the condition here is not conducive,please help,as soon as I receive the $1,200 plus the added demanded $100 from you for the photograph,I will act immediately.You have now problem with me as your loving heart for ever.Just send this money today to show me a great love and prove that I should be convinced that you are really out for me and my children.
Love,
DR/MRS.ELIZABETH M.DOKIE

I will get my trophy!!

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I am very sorry my little schnookie, but I believe we have had a miscommunication. You will need to send me the photograph before I can send the money. This is a mere token of your affection and should be quite easy to do.

How about this? You send me the photo of you holding the sign like I asked and I will send you $5,000 USD the next day! That should hold you and your family until I am able to bring you here.

Please let me know soon my dear.
Father Meoff

Uh, oh. She has gone back to all capital letters.
Quote:
SIR,

YOU HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST BUT I WANT YOU TO STRONGLY UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN AS I AM WRITING YOU NOW,THERE IS NO MONEY TO TAKE THE PICTURE YOU REQUESTED WHICH I HIGHLY KNOW THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT YOU SHOULD PUT THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION AND AS I, AND MY CHILDREN ARE YOUR'S?.THIS IS VERY HARD OVER HERE.I DON'T KNOW WHAT AGAIN TO SAY THAN TO SAY,TRY YOUR BEST OR YOU CAN FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION FOR THIS FAMILY FUND PLEASE SIR OK!.LET US NOT MISUNDERSTAND OURSELVES FOR THERE IS JOY IN HELPING OUT THE NEEDY.

MY REGARDS,

DR/MRS.ELOZABETH MOORE DOKIE

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Could you be a dear and please turn off your cap lock key? It made it very difficult for me to read. As I could make out, you are preparing to send me your photograph as I have requested. I cannot wait to see what you look like! I count the seconds darling.

Father Jack Meoff

Looks like I lost her. Sad Or, did I? (See if you can count how many times I lose her only to reel her back in!)
Quote:
THANKS,FOR YOU HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST LIKE AS I SAID BEFORE IN MY LAST MAIL TO YOU.
BYE.

ELIZABETH DR/MRS

Quote:
Dear Elizabeth,

Please my darling I beg you.....do not cast me aside. If it almighty money you want, I will send you money. If that is how you measure a true heart. Just tell me where to send it.

Father Jack Meoff

She's back!!
Quote:
Dearly Mr.Father Jack Meoff,

It has been a family discussion's along with my little kid's over your receipt of this fund in good faith and confidence, it sound's very very disappointing indeed that after much trust bestowed on you, you keep on delaying this transaction.Darling Jack, you should be always happy as a lucky man that apart from this fund coming to your bank account,i have decided to marry you with my total heart after even my chidren have accepted you presently as their Father whenever they we all arrived and even at this moment.Now I have been able to discussed your mail with my children and we concluded to understand that you should be serious in helping us out no matter the amount involved to spend.
Kindly send the money with the name of the Medical Doctor in-charged of the refugee rehabilation camp here in cotonou, at the attention of MR.HUBERT CHARLES AKODO.The $1,200 and the $100 for the photograph totally $1,300 only.After sending it, do give me a copy of the payment slip through attachment file document for my study.I am strongly assuring you that as soon as the whole procedures are completed, our hope will be for your bank to acknowledge this fund into your bank account, and for you to notify me of the good news,then we can start all about of our travelling plans thereafter.Could you send your bank details as well so that after the completion of the relevant document's, I will immediately pass it across for the paying bank for onward processment's of the release of the fund in your favour.

while still waiting for your immediate action my dear only One Jack Meoff,my children said that I should extend their greetings.

Love,

Oh, dear. I fear there may be some problems with this Moneygram. (I have also been researching local schools.)

Quote:

Dear Elizabeth,

I have sent the money via Moneygram as you have instructed. I do not have a scanner, so cannot send you a copy. However, the number is 40694389. I hope you trust this doctor.

I am not sure what you mean by the bank details? Can you please explain.

I cannot wait to see you my dear. I count the moments until we are together. How are our children? Well, I hope. How is lovely Stella? The schools in this area are top rate, we must enroll the children as soon as you arrive. Although most schools around here do not require uniforms, I have already purchased some "school girl" uniforms for Stella. I had to guess at the size, but better too small than too big.

Please let me know when you get the money. I want to start making arrangements for you to come here.

Father Jack Meoff

Quote:
Loving one in heart, Father Meoff

Yes, i trusted the doctor BUT i want you to know that the french system here is that you will need to present a copy of the payment slip for their record purposes,please kindly do that now so that things can move more easier for us as husband and wife indeed.

The bank details is where this fund can be transferred to you.

Stella and her other brother's and little sister are hapy with you and all your kind efforts. I will get the money as son as i show the copy of the money gram slip now to the bank

One love for me,you and my children and God bless you.

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth M.Dokie

What?
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I am so sorry my love, but I did not understand your last e-mail. Do you want me to mail you the Moneygram slip? If so, where?

All my love.
Father Jack Meoff

Man, is she laying on the sweet talk.
Quote:
Dearest Loving In-Heart Meoff,

Sweety,I am happy with you when I receive your mail and go through it with my children who are highly happy and grateful for you as their Father that they are having now.Could you please mail me by attachment immediately the Moneygram payment slip copy or precisely you can give me full informations by mail so that I can receive the Security Question and the Security Answer and all the other informations needed by the bank because I have been to the bank that operates Moneygram here with the Doctor BUT we were insulted by one of the bank attendant's whom we saw the first time I went to the bank by last week with the Doctor, a lady accounttant who still insist that without a copy of the paymenT slip, there wilL be no audience for us again if ever we come for the third time, and that this is the banking modalities.

Please hurry up my loving darling,I love you from my deep heart and my children have accepted and have accepted you, I mean.How is life with you now overthere?. Feel cool ok!.

KISS and LOVE,

She writes again.
Quote:
DEAREST FATHER MEOFF,

I am patiently waiting to hear from you,my children are worried over the sitaution so far.Could you response back to me as soon as possible because it is not good for the money to still remain in the bank till date.Send your bank particular along with the security question and answer of the money so that we can proceed further in advance

Love,

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth M.Dokie

I finally reply.
Quote:
My Dear Elizabeth,

I have gotten your last messages. I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I am not sure what this security question is of which you speak, but I will be talking to the Moneygram people today to clear it up. I am so sorry for the confusion.

How are the children? Well, I hope. How is their schooling going? Is Stella well? Does she need anything? Please let me know.

Father Jack Meoff

Can I get this MG issue straightened out? Oops, I forgot to give her the information again. Razz
Quote:
My Dear Elizabeth,

How are you? Well I hope. And how are the children? Tell them I am anxious to meet them.

I went to speak with the Moneygram people. I got the security question and answer for you. I am so, so sorry. I had no idea I was providing a security question and answer. I thought it was just some kind of questionnaire they had. I did not realize you needed anything other than the number in order to get the money. I am sorry but I do not have much experience with these things. I guess some people do this all the time, but this is a first for me.

Please let me know when you get the money.
Love,
Father Jack Meoff

Where did she go? To the bank?
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Have you gotten the money yet? I want to make sure you get everything.

Please write soon.

Father Jack Meoff

You will begin to see that my lovely bride likes the phrase "Noooooooo".
Quote:
Darling Loving Father Meoff,

Noooooooooo,there is nothing like confusion in it rather than that it is the normal modalities in banking here in Africa today my lover and Father of my children in Heart, but unfortunately uptil now I have not sighted it,why?.The children are feeling very fine with regards to their health but only clinton that had a little fever since yesterday and he is well now by the grace of God.How you feeling my husband,I hope fine as well.For the children schooling,it is only general schooling to both secondary and elementary joined together,you should understand that refugees must accept any sitaution they find themselves.Stella and her other junior ones are feeling alright.She is happy for your kind arrival indeed into our family life today.All my kid's are rejoicing over you as their Father's friend in your country today and happy also to hear that you are highly out and anxious in supporting their education in advance as a father concern as soon as we arrived to your home.Yes,trully what I needed is only is nothing than the number in order to get the money and to follow up the procedures so that this fund can be remitted into your bank account you might provide as far as the account belongs to you as the bonafide beneficiary.

Once again,could you kindly send the following informations along to me which is required by the banking here that operates moneygram because it is western union money transfer that is lucrative here in cotonou-benin republic,I mean that it is not all the banks here that operate moneygram, even if it is through western union money that you said that you have send this money since, security questions and anwser is also involved for clarification :-
1.Name of Sender
2.Name of receiver
3.Amount sent
4.Security Question & Security Answer

While waiting to acknowledge the receipt of the above details demanded, I would like to inform you that tomorrow thursday being 20th, and friday 22rd is Muslim pubilc holiday.I will check for the money with the money with the bank precisely by next week monday 25th as soon as I sighted the aboved information s from you sweety Father Meoff.

Love.

I finally give her the security question.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Please, please forgive me my love. In my excitement I forgot to include the security question and answer. How silly of me. I hope you are not too mad.

I am sorry this is not a very good security question. I did not realize this is what is was used for.

Security Question: What is your favorite kind of animal?
Security Answer: Roses

I believe you already have the other information you need.

Please let me know as soon as you have the money.

Love,
Father Jack Meoff

I write again.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,
I assume by now you have collected the money. I hope it helps your situation. I would like to discuss with you our future. I am hoping to bring you to this country as soon as possible. America is great. We have several different CSI shows which I think you will enjoy. I have been looking at new sofas and wanted your opinion. What do you think of purple plaid? It would go nicely with my shag carpeting.
Write soon darling.
Father Jack Meoff

Didn't my security question work?
Quote:
Dear Father Mroff,
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE BELOWED PARAGRAPH OF YOUR LAST MAIL BY YESTERDAY BEING WEDNESDAY WHICH I HAVE REFUSED TO RESPONSE BACK TO YOU?.ARE TRYING TO LAUGH OVER OUR SITUATION?.ARE YOU REJOICING ON OUR CONDITIONS OR WHAT?.
BYE,
ELIZABETH DR/MRS.

Have I lost her?
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I am afraid I am at a loss. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. I am not sure what a "BELOWED PARAGRAPH " is?

I sent you all the information you need to collect the money. I had forgotten to send the security question and asnwer originally, but then sent it once I realized my mistake. You can get the money as soon as you like.

I am certainly not rejoicing over your conditions. That is why I have sent you money!!!

Why are you sending messages like this to the one you are to marry? I am very confused.

Jack Meoff

NO, of course not!
Quote:
DARLING,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS COMMENT IN YOUR LETTER DATED Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:31:05 -0800 (PST)?.
( Please, please forgive me my love. In my excitement I forgot to include the security question and answer. How silly of me. I hope you are not too mad.).ARE YOU TRYING TO INSULT ME AS ONE WHOM YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO ASSIST AND TAKE CARE OF HER FATHERLESS KID'S AS YOUR CHILDREN OR IT HOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CONTROL OUR STAY WITH YOU AS ONE FAMILY OR WHAT?.I NEED AN URGENT ANSWER OR YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE BANK TO COLLECT THE MONEY YOU PAID IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE PUT FEAR'S ON US TOTALLY.EVEN MY CHILDREN ARE NOT HAPPY OF THE WHOLE SITAUTION'S AT THE MOMENT NOW.I AM CONFUSED AND PUZZLED TOO.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP.

LOVE,

ELIZABETH DRMRS.

Let's try this again.
Quote:
Dear Elizabeth,

I will try to keep this simple.

I have sent you everything you need to collect the money from the bank: the number, the security question and the security answer. Go to the bank and get your money. Let me know when you have done so.

Father Jack Meoff

She does not seem to have received the money yet.

Quote:
Darling Father Jack Meoff.

Thanks for your mail.

I have decided to leave everything about this transaction till when the time comes but as I used to come to the business center with my daughter stella,she have advised me to tell the doctor to go and receive this money but that will be by monday next week as I early told you.I am worried that you cannot give me an answer to my question to you over your comment,does it mean that I will not have mouth to talk while with you and the children in your home?. Well I trusted you as my loving husband and father of my kid's.Everything will be by monday because I have entered the website of MONEYGRAM and cannot find the payment transaction,even with the security question and the anwser.Why?,Am I save?.

Thanks and Love from Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth M.Dokie

Quote:
My Dear Elizabeth,

I believe you must be confused. I just spoke with Moneygram and they said 1) Your money is there waiting for you and 2) No one can check on a Moneygram on the internet. Could you have possibly gone to some other website that deals in money transfers?

I am a little confused as to why you cannot pick up this money until Monday? Are things just too busy in the refugee camp on the weekends? Going to the Hamptons with friends? I want you to get this money as soon as possible, because it means we will be together that much more quickly.

I am counting the minutes. Let me know when you have the money.
Father Jack Meoff

What? I made a mistake?
Quote:
Darling Father Jack Meoff,

Sweety,trully what you are saying is nothing but the truth that you send money for the purposes it is needed and I strongly assuring you that as soon as I go to the bank by monday with the doctor,pick up this money,I will immediately first of all settle with the lawyer for securing of the affidavit before taking the photograph along with my kid's all together.There is nothing confusing concerning my going to the www.moneygram.com site to track down the money because a common widow like me what I do,and you should also understand that it is with the name of the doctor that the gate men used to give us audience whenever I, or any of my children arrives at the refugee gate and to go out.

So, there is no problem picking up this money by Monday for yesterday was Muslim Public Holiday and same today being friday for their worshiping at the mosque.Feel free for you are a luckyman like as I said early because my children have granted your invitation into our famliy like their late. Father Moore Dokie.For your information my dear Jack,there is always restrictions of movement here we are today at the rehabilation camp.Really,we need to be together very quickly.Less I forget,could you forward to me your full contact address for the lawyer have asked about it today when the doctor called to his attention so that he can have patient till monday for the job, for the securing of the affidavit.I want everything to be authentic and legally handled perfectly.

Notwithstanding,I will reach you immediately by mail on my receipt of the money by monday.Again,thanks for the courage so far,and my children are happy and saying that they will like to meet together with you soonest.

God bless and Love,
Elizabeth.

Rule Number One - It is always their fault.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I have no idea about this web site for Moneygram. However, I can assure you the money is there waiting. If they say it is not, then you must insist because they are either incompetent or stealing. Let me know when you receive the money.

I am waiting anxiously.
Father Jack Meoff

Now I am the accepted Father.
Quote:
Dearest Loving & Accepted Father Jack Meoff,

Thank you for your mail and happy sunday today.How you feeling me so far?.Stay cool for I and my children are on the way coming to meet with you.There is no doubt about your sending of this money because I am totally convincied that all what you are saying is real only that I want to make sure that the doctor will not doubt me as for the first time we were disappointed at the bank here.For assurance, as far as there is no other person with the whole informations you passed across to me concerning retrieving this money from the bank by tomorrow rather than me, there is no problem over it.I will get you informed by tomorow after I might have received it.

Hurry up now for we have gone at lenght,WHERE IS YOUR FULL ADDRESS,TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER'S that I requested.Please,note very well that not receiving the $1,200 money for the affidavit and the $100 for me to take picture alone that can solve the immediate transfer of this fund to you as my husband's business partner as I am going to recommend you to the paying bank BUT your full address is very very important for securing of the affidavit like as the lawyer on invitation said which is the truth, and thereafter the paying bank will demand your bank particular's for the remittance of this fund on your behalf and in our family favour ok mu sweety Jack.

While still upholding total confidence on you,kindly act immediately so that the remianing procedures can be solved in advance.

Love & God bless!.

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth M.Dokie

I can sweet talk too. (Notice my address includes "419" and "Sc_am"
Quote:
My Darling Barracuda,

I believe I have already provided you with all of this information. But, here it is again.

419 Scramble Drive, Seattle, WA 206-339-7323

Quote:
Sweet Heart Jack,

I am ok with your urgent response which highly give me more confidence that trully you are kindly out for our humilated family and ready to take total control of my children education in America today.Could you forward your bank details,I know what I am saying because as soon as the lawyer have secure the affidavit,what will remain for me is only to pass it to the paying bank along with a CONFIDENTAIL LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION which I shall give you a copy for your study so that there is will no excuse with the bank in releasing of this fund to you as the satisfied receipant, for this is my late husband's sweat like as I said early.

God will be with you for your kindness so far,I Love you from my heart and my kid's fully accepted your presence as well.Are you on the net,till tomorrow monday.

One Love from Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth Moore.Dokie

More sweet talk from me.
Quote:
I sent this information in my last e-mail. Are you even reading them my little rattlesnake?

I lost her again. Will I have to lay it on to get her back?
Quote:
Father Meoff Jack

this is my last letter to you as I have come to find out that you are trying to RUIN oUR LIFE.With all your FAKE CONTROL NUMBER of the moneygram: 40694389,FAKE ADDRESS as well.As from this moment,I am stopping further communications with you as all your message's have been deleted.You are joking with our opportunity,God must surely make you a widow if you didn't take time.
bye,
Elizabeth

Nope. She does it herself.
Quote:
Sweety Father of the Fatherless Jack,

I am totally confused BUT i still believed you as one who is out to marry me and to take absolute care of my kid's Ok!.Less I forget, the whole family is puzzled and confused indeed my darling.

Love,
Dr/Mrs.Father Meoff Jack

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Your last message has me hurt and confused. Did you collect the money? I have not had a chance to confirm to see if it was picked up. Was the sum not enough? I am not sure why you are so hostile. That is usually saved for after the wedding (ha ha).

Please explain what is happening?

Father Jack Meoff

I believe my bride is upset?
Quote:
RE: Dearest Please Explain Dearest Father Jack Meoff,

Noooooooooooo, my sweety Jack, you should understand that you are dealing with a widow who have no other husband than you on promise pending after the successful end of this transaction and our visitation to your home for our living as one family.You should not feel hurt or confused ok!.Try to go back to the bank, no matter how time it might cost you, show you love to your family Dearest My Jack, you will confirm that the money is still intact with the bank.I trusted you and have nothing to be in a hurry but only this fund to arrive to your bank account thereafter Darling. For the sum not enough or not, there is nothing I needed money for this time rather acquiring all the relevants documents, legally and officially.And money will be needed after this fund is in your possession.

For what is happening, there is nothing bad happening than GOOD things, try your best now and comply to the demanded procedures as soon as possible.

I love you.

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth M.Dokie

I must be dense. How many times has she sent me WU instructions?
Quote:
Darling Jack,

I have seen that trully you are a God sent person to this family.Kindly try you best now now, go back to the bank,pick up this money,resend it back with total different details below:-

Sender's Name:Father Meoff Jack
Sender's full Address:----------------
Receiver's Name: Hubert Charles Akodo
Security Question's:WHO IS MY WIFE?.
Security Answer's:ELIZABETH
Security Control Number's:

This is because I have been able to meet the doctor immediately he arrived on service today's morning concerning the correction's made so far about the security control number's and he felt so bad.He refused totally to go the bank with me again without the aboved information's being at his sight.There is no problem no matter all the inconvincies we might experiences so far over your kind assistance to me and my kid's who are also your's.You should put things in consideration and know that this is your family, no matter what happened,you are capable to handle this project from the starting to the end,I believed you and will like you to understand that if you resend back this money today today,I will pick it by first thing tomorrow morning and get back to you about the receipt so that we can proceed further progressively.

Stella, my senior daughter said that I should relay her greetings to you and that she is happy for all your courage in this family as a step Father and as a Father indeed.Please,act immediately as the doctor will be going on leave by the end of this month precsiely.I do not waant to start looking for him while he is on leave because of his wife,you know women are always jealous of themselves,I laugh haaaa!.I pray that we meet together within some interval after all the successful proceding's of this transaction in good faith and confidence.

Quickly response as soon as possible after resending of this money,I love you!.

Your's Sweety,

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth Moore. Dokie

And again.
Quote:
dARLING ONE,

This is the information's again.

Sender's Name:Father Meoff Jack
Sender's full Address:----------------
Receiver's Name: Hubert Charles Akodo
Security Question's:WHO IS MY WIFE?.
Security Answer's:ELIZABETH
Security Control Number's:
Amount Sent:

Love,

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs.

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

It is Sunday here, so I am unable to do anything. But, it is at the top of my list for next week.

How are our children? I have not heard much about them recently.

Father Meoff

Quote:
Darling Father Meoff Jack,

Thanks very much for your mail and your kind concern over your children,We are all happy about your keen understanding that trully everybody relied their hope on you as their mother's husband and Father for their future hope in advance about their education.All your kid's are feeling fine and stella and clinton has been so worried since all this inconvincies and delay's so far,notwithstanding TO GOD BE THE GLORY AMEN!.
Kindly be aware my sweety Jack that we are supposed to be with you by the end of this month but as things is moving now,I strongly believed that as soon as I received this money,settle the lawyer for his charges and for securing of the affidavit, I will immediately forward all the documents directly to the appropriate channel for them to start urgent arrangement for the remittance of this fund into your bank account BUT it is very unfortunate that uptil this moment,you have not send your bank information's,Why?.Please,you should know that a lot of delay's has cropped up which have been delaying this transaction and I would not like to us to experience such again after the provision of this affidavit with your name as my husband's business partner to receive this fund on our behalf.While still waiting to acknowledge the receipt of the money details,I suggest that you should help out by sending across as well your bank details in advance.

Love,

Dr/Mrs.Elizabeth

Uh, oh. More problems.
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Did you make some kind of mistake when you gave me the name on who to send the money to? I went and was just beginning the process of sending the money, when I gave them the name you had provided "Hubert Charles Akodo". The gentleman left for quite some time, then returned and told me there was a problem. He took me to a back office and told me to wait. Around 30 minutes later, these agents from the Department of Homeland Security arrived and started quizzing me about the money I wanted to send. They said this Hubert person was on some kind of terrorist watchlist and asked if I was supporting terrorists overseas.

Let me tell you I was scared. They must have spoken with me for over 2 hours before they finally let me go. They ended up contacting the church to get verification about me, which is why they ultimately believed me.

Did you somehow send me the wrong name? Obviously, I cannot send money to this person. I am unsure as to what to do. I only hope the agents do not come for more questioning.

Your love.
Father Jack Meoff

Sounds like she wants me to storm a machine gun nest to send her the money.
Quote:
My Darling Jack,

Sorry.

I am totally confused about what is happening.May God forgive your banker's for they don't know what they are doing.I have heard all about your explanations so far over the encounter's you had with the bank concerning resending back this money to me.Trully, I don't have much to assure you that since we have been here in cotonou-benin, I have no other person trusted like this cool man I mean he is a very kind man, a humanterian for that matter and God fearing man.Well he has gone on leave starting from today and will resume back on services from the middle of next month.So,like as I told you early he has made it known to me and my children to visit him at his house anytime we need his attention.If I may say,what right has the bank to interrupt you over resending this money to a common widow like me Elizabeth.Do they actually know what they are doing, OR do they want God to be angry about them?.May God forgive them for they don't know what that they are doing I repeat that lifes is involved and that you are trying to save a SOUL.

Kindly try your best,take this money and send it through anyother branch of the bank,do it no matter any delay or insult you may receive from anybody or groups.I strongly believed you as a God sent to our home today ok!.All what you are saying is true and I pray that you will not enter into problem with the missionary for trying to help the needy.I hope nobody knowx what you are suffering for God will surely pay you back.For Mr.Hubert,this man is a very very siple man by nature, I hope the bank have no right to dictate for you over your money or rather you should go to another bank and effect this payment today as soon as possible so that the devil can be at shame as a liar.My happiness now is that Mr.Hubert is not going to sight your mail as he has devoted to help us because if he hear all about this situations at present now,he will be demoralised spiritually in continuing to help again even now that his image has been portriated as a terrorist,Why?,I doubt.

Believe it or not I love you as our children do,BE REST ASSURED THAT THE CANDLE IS HALF WAY BURNING AS ALL IS GOING TO END WELL SUCCESSFUL.Nooooooooo, you know that I cannot and will never try to send to you a wrong name.

I trusted you Sweety Father Meoff Jack my loving heart desire,try your best.

LOVE,

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs.

I better find out what my wife is doing over there!
Quote:
My Dear Elizabeth,

I am not sure I understood all of your e-mail. It was not the bank who told me your friend is a terrorist, but the United States government (the Department of Homeland security). Ever since 9/11, the government has been monitoring terrorist activity much more closely.

You said, "had with the bank concerning resending back this money to me". That is just it, I was NOT sending it to you (per your instructions). I was sending it to your friend. Would you like me to send it to you instead (I would feel much better)????

I am not sure what is going on. Perhaps your friend's name is just similar to that of a known terrorist. Or, maybe he has some activities you do not know about. Is he a Muslim? If so, he is probably a terrorist.

I was also alarmed when you wrote "he has made it known to me and my children to visit him at his house anytime we need his attention". What does that mean?? You need attention from this man? Why don't you just go and get money from HIM then???? Does Stella get attention from him? It sounds like he is having my family move in with him. This is totally unacceptable!

First, I need an explanation of what this terrorist is trying to pull with my family.

Second, since he is going to be gone for a month, I will need to send the money in your name so you can get it soon. I will begin making arrangements immediately to send you the money.

Please write soon.
Father Jack Meoff

Quote:
Dearest Jack,

My Lover, what can a common widow do?.I am assuring you that United States government have every right in monitoring terrorist activities due to the World Trade destructions by ome rebels BUT not a good man like Mr.Hubert please.

What I mean by ( had with the bank concerning resending back this money to me" ) is that you are sending this money to me for a special purposes under the supervision of Mr.Hubert and I would like you to understand that we have delibrated al the conditions at stake and find out that it is only time that it is going to tak but everything is going to be alright for your kindly trying your best as a Father so also observed by my children for they are grateful with you.I would you like me to send it direct to me but you can remember that as refugees,we ran down here without passport and that is why as soon as we concluded all the modalities involved,what we shall need from you is only a letter of invitation and money from this fund for our ticket,there is nothing like visa required ok!.
Noooooooooooooo,he is a born christain by birth unless there is nothing wrong about him which I don't knw before God and Man.Yes, he is on leave now and will like us to see him at home anytime we needed his attention over this money, that is what I mean by that alright.( "he has made it known to me and my children to visit him at his house anytime we need his attention"). Please,please this man has nothing with us,I swear.Kindly stop calling him terrorist because he is not for goodness sake.

Now do you want me to source for another person BUT it is not good because the devil you know is better that the angel that you don't know my Loving Only Jack Ok!.

Understand your Wife explanations so far,Love.

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs.

I think I better start making travel arrangements before some guy begins making moves on my wife!
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I think the best way to handle this situation would be for me to come there to see you and to give you money or whatever assistance you need in person. I will start today to research airline tickets, visas, and so forth. Hopefully, we will be together by the end of the month.

Oh, how wonderful to see my new family!! I will begin making arrangements at once.

Father Jack Meoff

Doesn't she want me to come?
Quote:
Sweety F. J . M,

Thanks very much for your suggestion's which I highly accepted with total confidence in you BUT would like to let you know that I, as your wife and as you are helping a family that needs your kind presence as a Father, trully there is need that you visit cotonou but not at the moment.I having started making arrangements for a trusted hand to receive this money for me.I, as a christain with my children strongly believed that with God everything are possible and when on road closed, another road opens.The lord will make a way for that soonest by the grace of God.You will to come here to see us but let us finished with neccessary modalities involved.

You will start plans of picking up airline tickets, visas etc as soon as I have secured all the vital paper's needed before your coming,you will are welcome!.Just give me today and tomorrow to bring a name for you my loving Jack Ok!.

Love,

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs.

Of course she does!
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I received your message and understand. I have almost all of the details worked out, it looks like I will be able to come earlier than I thought. I cannot wait to see you!! Will you be able to meet me at the airport? I would love for you and the children to come to meet me.

Father Jack Meoff

She attempts to get me back on script.
Quote:
Darling Jack,

All is well like as I told you early on that when one road closed another road opens.

You can now send this money so easily through MONEYGRAM with the following directives below :-

SENDER�S NAME: FATHER MEOFF JACK
SENDER�S ADDRESS:--------------------------
RECEIVER�S NAME: MR.JOHNSON PETER
SECURITY CONTROL NUMBER�S : --------
SECURITY QUESTION : WHO IS MY WIFE?.
SECURITY ANSWER : ELIZABETH DR.

NOTE: The aboved informations are very vital and you should be kindly aware that it is different from the past details forgotten as well.As soon as you made the payment immediately on your receipt of this mail at your study,Do forward an urgent message at my perusal for onward awareness and procedures of the relevants documents and for you to start your possible plans to come down here in cotonou to meet with me and our children.

Urgently awaiting for your keen response in advance while I hopefull remain,

Your�s Loving One In Heart,

Elizabeth Dr.

Quote:
Dear sweet Elizabeth,

I do not believe you understood my last e-mail. I am coming to see you in person. So, I will not have to deal with Moneygram, Fundswire, Western Union or trust anyone you find to receive this money. I will be able to put the money in your hands myself!! Isn't this wonderful??

My question was, will you be able to meet me at the airport? I do so hope my new family can be there to greet me.

Get ready my love. I am coming to see you!
Father Jack Meoff

Quote:
Dearest Jack,
without the required procedures, there is no business with you again Ok!

My regards,
ELIZABETH DR.

Baby, I'm coming home!
Quote:
Darling Elizabeth,

I am not really sure what you mean by procedures and business. I am in this for LOVE! It almost makes me think you are more interested in my money than in me as a husband.

I am in the process of finalizing my travel arrangements. I need to know if you will be at the airport or not. Please let me know. How is Stella? Tell her I will be bringing her some nice new outfits (micro-mini skirts and 6" spiked heels...all the rage with the girls here).

Please write soon.
Father Jack Meoff

To be continued.....[/quote][/code]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2

Last edited by IM_Dumm on Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new wife definitely wants some money before I get on the airplane to come see her.

Quote:

My Darling Father Jack Meoff,

Actually I need to put you clear about the neccessary procedures before your coming so that you will not experience any delay or inconvincies while you are here for our sake ok my loving Jack, but it seems that you are an easy aggressive man for saying that it almost makes you think that I am more interested in your money than in you as my husband,why do you say that or even think about such?.Well,I want you to understand that as far as my children has accepted you as their step Father,you have no problem with me as your wife alright only that you are trying to misunderstood my explanation which I felt is in favour of this transaction to move very very progressively till to the successful end ok!.

What I mean by the procedures in this transaction is this:-

1.It is important we secure this affidavit with your name and picture already with me here today before anyother thing ahead.
2.We will secure a change of ownership of this fund directly with you keen name as the present ownership because recommending you only as the business partenr to my late husband, as I think cannot solve the issue,I mean, there is need that you come fully to cliam out this fund as the bonafide beneficiary with my letter of recommendation to back up your claim officially and legally.
3.Your coming to meet me with our children is very vital but that will be after due procedures like as I indicated in my last mail before this explanations at your study.

So,be highly aware that there is need to receive you at the airport.For stella and her younger ones are feeling fine, and you how are you too?. Kindly send this $1300 with the new name I gave you by yesterday so that we can fasten up the procedures in advance.This money I have been able to meet with the lawyer about what has been delaying me over raising the demanded money from him to start my job and he felt so bad that if he had known,I could have use his name to send to you for this money and I apologisy but promised him that you are sending this money soonest.Please it so that he can really know that truly you are late husband's business partner as I told him.

Love,

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs

But, I am determined to give her the funds in person. Wink
Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I received your e-mail and thank you for the information. Although I appreciate your trying to get all of the business documents put together before I arrive, I really think they will be more easily handled with me there in person. And, you should really leave the business details to the men. Maybe you can bake me a pie to have upon my arrival?

I have not yet been able to finalize my flight itinerary. If I fly into Lagos, will I be able to rent a car to drive to you, or will you be able to meet me at the Lagos airport?

I cannot wait to see my new family!
Father Jack Meoff

"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
tunisianswife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rolled on the floor when I saw your pic for your new bride. "interesting" seems to be the best adjective.

Amazing how you keep reeling her in...I look forward to hearing about your 'nesting' with your new family.
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the feeling she is not crazy about the idea of me coming for a visit.

Quote:

Sweety Jack,

Thanks for your mail,you should know that we have gone at lenght concerning this my late husband's sweat.Now,are you ready to send this money with the name that I gave to you or should I start looking for another capable hand or not?.Really,you need to appreciate my efforts in getting the transaction documents put together before youI arrive but you should understand with me that my children feel so worried over the whole situations of things at present my love,I cannot hide any of my feeling to you as your wife and would like to inform you that there is no way or time that it is your duty to handle anything about this transaction.
Now I come again,are you ready to send this money for me to completed the good work tghat I started not?.Confirm immediately so that I can know that what will remain later is all about your visitation down here in cotonou over this fund ok!.
I am ever ready to satisfy you with all what you need from me for meat pie is nothing to our loving understanding to each What concern lagos about your visitation,a home of crooks,fraudster's and killer's,please don't try it when coming for I don't want you to be in danger and miss me and your kid's at large ok.

Awaiting your response very very urgent over resending of this money so that things can start moving as expected.

One Love,

Elizabeth Dr/Mrs

But, I won't let that deter me! Very Happy

Quote:
My Dearest Elizabeth,

I have to admit your last e-mail brought a tear to my eye. Your concern for my safety and wanting to pull way more than your share with this transaction was truly moving. I know I have the best wife in the world! Obviously, you do not need any other partner than your loyal husband.

I appreciate that Nigeria is not like where I am from. But, you and the children have survived this long, so I am sure I can manage for a few days. I have the cash (actually more than you requested) in my hands already for the trip. My travel agent is not that familiar with bookings to Africa, so that has slowed the process down somewhat. I am hoping to have my flight booked in the next or so. Can I stay with you, or should I get some hotel rooms for you and the children?

I am so excited darling. I will be in your arms before you know it!

Father Jack Meoff

Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I get her reply, I decide to give her my travel details. I am sure she will be thrilled I am coming! (or at least thrilled I have lots of cash).

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Great News! I have my airline reservation. I will be arriving in Lagos on February 10th at 4:50PM. It is Air France Flight 2271. Will you be able to meet me at the airport? I have not made hotel reservations because I thought I might be able to stay with you?

I am bringing $10,000 USD in cash. That should be enough, right?

I am counting the minutes.
Father Jack Meoff

Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic