SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2suisei
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, I recently got into scambaiting after watching some videos on YouTube. One of the videos I watched recommended this site and I'm new here, so I'm not really sure which forum is for what. I noticed in the welcome message that I should introduce myself on the welcome thread, but I can't find it, so I guess I'll do it here. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

I am currently replying to one scam that I found in my email spam folder and they are asking me for banking information. Does anyone have any tips on making up a fake banking number? Or maybe just a mentor in general, so that I can maybe learn a few tricks or two from someone who knows what they're doing?
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Happy to have you here. You've come at an interesting time as we've recently upgraded our forum software which is causing us to migrate to a new board. Please take a moment and sign up here:

https://aff.419eater.com/

You can also read a little about why we've decided to make this move here:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=304662

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome,

You say you found the email in your spam folder. Are you using your 'real' email address to contact the scammer? Please do not do that and drop all contact !!

We advocate baiting safely here. This means (amongst others) that you should a 'fake' emailaddress (not connected to your real info) to do the baiting. We are dealing with criminals after all.

If you have contacted them with your real emailaddress, please drop all contact immediately and do not contact them again (not even with a fake email address)

If you want some help, you can also consider signing up for a mentor!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic