SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Williams Onochie offers Joe Fisher $1,000,000 compensation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should Joe give him the info next email?

NO, keep drawing it out!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
YES, please do that so we can continue.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Joe Phisher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I hope you find this conversation between Mr. Joe Fisher and Mr. Williams Onochie entertaining. This is my first scambaiting adventure.

It starts out with an email with the subject "conpensention" from Mr. Onochie, saying the following:
Quote:
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund intoyour account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in
this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,000.000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft.The name and contact address of the Person with your Cheque MR. Greg Allen is as follows.

MR. Onowu Anthony
Email: ****@****.com
Phone: +234-**********

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Williams onochie

How nice of him to ask Joe how he is doing! I am not quite sure what Joe did to deserve this compensation, but it seems to be quite significant. By now I have made up a story for Joe. He lives near Atlanta, Georgia where he works as a 47-year-old accountant. He was laid off for the previous 3 months and just came back today. His working hours are 10:00 AM-5:00 PM EST. Anyway, back to the scambaiting.

Joe replies:
Quote:
Dear Williams, I am doing well. Thank you for asking. I am very exited to proceed with the transfer, and will contact Mr. Allen immediately. -Joe

He then proceeded to contact Greg Allen (AKA Onowu Anthony), saying the following (and correcting the typo in the subject):
Quote:
Dear Mr. Allen, unless you are Mr. Anthony, I am mildly confused. Anyway, I was told that I should contact you regarding my compensation of $1,000,000 (One million U.S. Dollars) by Mr. Onochie, who has told me that he has contacted you about it. I would like to thank you an Mr. Onochie for this. I intend to donate 20% of the money to St. Jude's Children's Hospital when I receive it. If you tell me how to get the funding today, I will go to the bank during my trip into Atlanta in the morning. Once again, thank you.
-Joe C. Fisher

How generous of Joe. He didn't reply for a few hours, so Joe sent:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Anthony/Allen,
I am getting tired. Since I have not yet received the instructions, I will not be stopping at the bank on my way into work tomorrow. I will check for a reply tomorrow morning, but due to traffic (rush hour in Atlanta is ridiculous) I will not have time to plan to make it there. I may be able to stop by on Tuesday, if that's okay with you. But for now, I am going to bed.
-Joe C. Fisher

Early the next morning Joe got an email back, for the first time. He has now added the word "URGENT" to the subject of the email, giving me even more reason to draw it out.
Quote:
Attention:Joe Fisher

I was directed by my boss Mr williams onochie to send you the certified bank Check as compensation .Be informed that the check will be sent from WEST AFRICA but through my boss account with Barclays bank London. so the check will bears Barclays bank London. This is a real check so be rest assured that the money will be cleared in your account immediately it is deposited in your account.

You are going to receive this Certified Bank Check through (DIPLOMATIC COURIER MEANS) which we have already contracted DHL Delivery Company to delivery it.You are required to reconfirm your full name, address where the certified bank Check will be sent. Your telephone number is also needed for easy communication. As soon as the information is received, you will receive a mail from me to choose which method of delivery you feel like choosing.

Fill this form and return it back to me to enable me dispatch your check at once.

(1) Your full name------------

(2) Your address---------------

(3) Your telephone number------------

Send the above information immediately.

Awaiting your urgent response.
Sincerely,
Williams Onochie
Tel: +234-********** or+234-**********

I looked up the +234, and it's from Nigeria. Honestly, I was expecting India.
He wanted to get to the point, giving me a form to fill out. Naturally, I changed the subject (not the subject of the email):
Quote:
I’m confused: are you Mr. Anthony or Mr. Williams? Or are you Mr. Allen? You say that Mr. Williams is your boss, but you sign as him? And you use Mr. Anothony/Allen’s email? I really don’t understand. Please explain. I need to know who I’m talking to about this important matter to avoid any confusion that may take place. Thank you in advance.
-Joe C. Fisher

Later Joe sent:
Quote:
I just realized that the streets are not nearly as full as I had expected due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been laid off of my job for the past few months, and today is my first day back. I may still be able to get to the bank, if you can reply by 5:00 PM EST, when I get off work. Once again thank you for your kindness.
-Joe

Nothing more has been said as of now, but I intend to update this in the future. Also, I've added a poll about what to do next.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got another email. It says the following:
Quote:
Please don't be confused we will advise you contact Prince Ambrose Murphy for more informations

Prince Ambrose Murphy
email;***********@****.com

Onowu

I was expecting him to ask for Joe's information again, but he referred me to Prince Ambrose instead. Joe replies,
Quote:
Thank you for referring me to Prince Ambrose; I shall contact him immediately.
-Joe C. Fisher

So he did.
Quote:
Hello, Prince Ambrose. I am Joe Fisher, and I was told to contact you regarding a $1,000,000 compensation by Mr. Onowu Anthony. He has told me that you would give me information regarding this transaction. Thank you.
-Joe C. Fisher

I'm really surprised that he didn't send me the same email trying to get me to send the information.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prince Ambrose has replied.
Quote:
Dear Joe Fisher

How are you today? I wish to inform you that I’ve commenced action immediately

Consequently, to enable us discharge effectively our statutorily duty, you are hereby requested to complete the attached form attached with your valid identification and send back to us

Fill this form and return it back to me to enable me dispatch your check at once.

(1) Your full name------------

(2) Your address---------------

(3) Your telephone number------------

Send the above information immediately.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Prince Ambrose Murphy

Tel: +234**********

Apparently it is urgent and should be sent immediately. Naturally, Joe questions this mysterious prince's impatience:
Quote:
Dear Prince Ambrose,Why the rush? It doesn't seem necessary to rush this delicate process like this. I personally think that we should be cautious, as any error may cause someone to take the money. Maybe instead of the whole $1,000,000, we send it in smaller amounts, every week, so as not to raise suspicion. When working with a sum of money this large, at any moment someone may try to take it. We should be cautious and careful, especially with security. I do not feel comfortable sending all of this information to you until we are confident that no one can find a way to possibly hack either of our accounts. I do hope you understand.
-Joe C. Fisher

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic