SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pyramids - A Monument of Faith? My Theory

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading stories of Lads building the Monuments of Faith, especially Reverend Quin and his Nigerian flock, I had a thought.

Thousands of years ago, scammers from Egypt and Central America were scamming Aliens from another star system, trying to get money through Cuneiform-Gram. How? I haven't found out they did it.
The ancient lads were promising all kinds of riches, claiming to be Moses' chariot driver, Tutankhamen's banker, Alexander the Great's orphaned child, or Cleopatra looking for love. You get the picture.
Anyway, these aliens, fore runners of modern day baiters, convince the ancient lads to build monuments of faith. Instead of sandbags, they convinced them to use stone. That's how we got the Pyramids of Giza and the Pyramids in Central America. They also convince some ancient Druids to build Stonehenge.
Could this be the explanation to these mysterious structures? My theory is just as valid as any one you will see on Ancient Aliens.
A thousand years from now, will future archeologist find Quinn's pyramid and wonder?

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How you ask? Maybe time travel is the answer. Ancient Egyptians tried to tell us via their hieroglyphic stories but we still choose to ignore...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/641465/Proof-of-time-travel-Riddle-of-planes-and-helicopter-found-in-Egyptian-hieroglyphs
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Logar this explains so much, I feel enlightened now. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They got the dating wrong re Stonehenge - which explains why to this day, they still don't know that Stonehenge was a game of croquet abandoned by the dinosaurs Wink

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That explains the papyrus scroll which arrived in the mail asking me to send money via Sphinx-gram.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic