SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How Batman helped me get my life together

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JWBall1984
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First time posting but I've been lurking for a bit. My brother showed me scam baiting and I decided to take it up after a bit.
I don't know if my stuff would be your tastes but this was one of the first of my lads. The other was a wonderful Doctor President but he dropped me hard and it wasn't very funny.
It's a bit of a slow burn to Batman but hang in there it's a ride.

Bait started 4 months ago, I just got my email, I faked the starter email and sent it off with an
Quote:
Ok

As the entire reply. Lad got back to me very quickly and was not happy I didn't fill out his form in any way.
Quote:
WHY YOU SAID OKAY SEND YOUR FULL INFORMATION ADDRESS YOU WANT YOUR FUNDS DELIVERY AFTER YOUR HOME ADDRESS
I WAIT
NNANNA
nnanna paul anosike

Side note: I have no idea how much information to put in this. I don't think that's his real name but for now I'm going to leave email out of it, if ya'll want to tag team Batman here I can post the email and first letter later for you guys.
I threw an email back on Jan 10
Quote:
Dearest Nnanna,
You are being terribly rude Nnanna. I have already agreed to help you even though I don't even remember any past effort and kindly assistance.
I was hoping that you would provide some kind of information as to why you are going to pay my 2.5 million but instead you have decided to shout at me? Does your business partner know you treat people like this?

Sincerely John "Johnny" W. Ball

He sent a new email with a completely new scam in it all telling me to hit up a WesternRaiGram. If you want to read it although you can totally skip:
Quote:
My Dear
I have received your mail and all the content is well noted and understood
The card was programmed that you can only withrawing $4000USD per day by the Bank as soon as you received the card.
There is no need to send your card since the total fund of sum of $2.5m
is already processed into Visa card which is ready to deliver to you only what is delaying now is the delivery fee which was demanded by delivery company and they said that as soon as they receive the fee today,their diplomat will proceed your delivery immediately and he will hand your card over to you within 30hours with your home address you sent to me,.
Thank your for your understanding.
Iam waiting for the delivery fee so that i can go to the company and register your card for delivery so that it will be among the consignment they are going to be deliver today.

This was the start of the John character and when he really started to take shape (I know using my bait name wasn't a good idea for the forum name but I'm thinking of ditching the character soon and making a new one so I don't really care)
Quote:
Nnanna,
I don't understand. You're saying something completely different now! What about your business partner? And what's this about "western union"?
I live in Barrows, Alaska and we don't have anything like that here.
You haven't apologized in anyway and now you expect me to send you $1000 of my hard earned money? I have saved for years now and I have a savings account with much more than that but I don't think I can send one red cent to someone as awful and rude as you have been!
Commit to an apology!
I need to go calm down now since all of this isn't good for my blood pressure.

John Warwick Ball

"Commit to an apology" still makes me smile. It's just so awkward lol
Speaking of blood pressure though
Quote:
LIST AND LIST IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEND THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR FUNDS FORGET IT OR YOU COME DOWN HERE AND TAKE YOUR FUNDS OKAY AND I HAVE MANY THINGS DOING IN MY OFFICE
NNANNA

I figured I might be losing him so I decided to calm down first and ask the question that keeps them really well "What next?"
Quote:
What list are you talking about? According to your email I am entitled to this money, so just tell me what this is all about?
I don't have "Western union" what should I do next?

He follows suit
Quote:
LIST i dont have time because i have many things doing in my offife go and send this fee and attached me the document you use to send it and if you are not ready to send the fee and received your funds do not email me any more

He sent like a dozen different emails and the timeline is hard to put together but I believe this goes here-ish
He sends me a bank

Quote:
is well and delivery company have give me bank Account Number you will use to send the fee 1000 and here is it and once you send it you email me the documents you use to send it,

here is the information you you to send it to Nationwide Bank UK

(Whole bunch of removed stuff)

LORD BLESS

NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE

Reported!
I hit back with
Quote:
Dear Nnannna,
I went to the bank the other day, was a hell of journey from my 10 acre property to town to the bank. My sled dogs had to stop and rest multiple times. But I'm sure I'm sure I'm boarding you. I spent some time in town, talked things over with some friends at the bank. Boris "The Hammer" Johnson, he's my banker told me about how his kids are doing. Can you believe little Nina is already 4 foot tall? I told him of my fortune and he seemed upset. Said something about a 419? I don't really understand that stuff but now he's going off about being my friend and how I shouldn't do things like this and he won't let me send the money. Is there another way I can send it?

And he goes to westernmoneygram from there

Quote:
Send the fee by Ria Money Transfer or WorldRemit Money Transfer and after you send it you send me the Control Number via transfer with this information below

And here's where things start to take off. I have no idea how I got away with this but here it is
Quote:
Dear Nnnanna,
It sounds like you are suffering from work related stress. You should see if your boss will gave you a break. Maybe send youre work load to someone else for a while or just get better at time management. Ive been seeing a therapist and they say that I need to let go of my stressers. I need to let go of Karen and Ron the backstabing assholes! Deep breaths. Deeeeeeep breaths. Okay.
I haven't seen a RiaRemit money transfer anywhere in town. It might be in the town over but that might be a week long jorney. I don't know if I could survive those long night with the wolves and lack of whiskey. Are you sure you don't have another way? A big orginization like youres should have other accounts right? Maybe one Boris wouldn't worry about. Boris has been my rock during the devorce. Sometimes when I see him in the right light I forget about Karen. Then all I think about is Boris. Beautiful. Amazing Boris. How would it feel to have those arms hold me? How safe I could be fro.m the wolves?
I'm afraid to make the first move but maybe with this money I could buy some confidence. Maybe then Boris would see me the way I see him.
~Sincerity John "Please spread me Boris" W. Ball

All the mistakes, all over sharing and he just hits me back with:
Quote:
go and send it via western union transfer

I don't think he liked my story you guys D:
I was deeply hurt by this
Quote:
Dear Nnnannna,
Do you even read these emails?
I poured out my heart and soul about Boris and you don't have anything to say?! How heartless of you!
Besides I have already told you I don't have westen onion here I live in barrow alaska! I have to take a multiple day sled ride just to get to the bank!
I'm starting to thinking Boris is right about you. Oh, I can't wait to see where he got the name "The Hammer"
~serncerty John "Harder! Hammer!" W. Ball

Quote:
GO NOW AND SEND IT WITH THIS BANK ACCOUNT

BANK NAME ......... ******
NAME ..... ******
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ............******
ROUTE NUMBER ..............*****

Aw yeah! Time to make my move! Reported. (I don't know how to add the piggies but I've got like 3 or 4 of them now)
So I am pleased and so is John
Quote:
Dear Nannanna,
Thank you! See! Was it really that hard?
I'll load up to go see Boris now and talk to you again in a few days.
Wait for me Boris! I'm drunk as death and hard as hell! Handle my money and then handle me!
~Sensuality yours, John "Yes Daddy!" W. Ball

Our lad:
Quote:
I WAIT TO EMAIL FROM YOU THAT YOU HAVE SENT IT

I had to have a reason why everything went wrong so I carefully made a crumpled piece of paper with a bunch of wrong bank info in photoshop, stripped it of metadata and sent it with this
Quote:
Dear Nanananana,
Am soory but late mail, was very droonk. Am payin' for it's now. HAhahHA!
Boris tells me it make no cents, Had to writ it on papper from the joney, Had added pictuare of paper for in hopes of a look over. Please let me know if got some wroong in my drunkn rush,
If so I will has to make the journay again which is coolio by me, I sobered and looose my nerves. Have been regreeting it sense and been drunking nothing but whisky since I get back. The dogs look worry but they don't fuckin' know me!
I awet you're respoooloonse.
~Johnny Jammy john W. BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL.
PS. Do you thunk Borus woould love some like me? Iii think he'd might but somber me thunkings dufferntly

He didn't like that so I had to send another to get him back. This time John was sober.
Quote:
Dearest Nnanna,
I've come back from Barrows, but they wouldn't take the payment. I sent you a picture of the note I took with me, I think I got the numbers wrong. What should I do next?
Sincerely yours,
~John W. Ball

He hits up with this
Quote:
i hate what you are saying same word every day that is why you are not yet received your funds or you are jaking yourself, go and buy steam card 100$ by 100$ by 10 making it 1000$ and you email me the 1000$ steam card pictures you buy so that you will received your funds okay and buy it 100$ buy 100,
i wait
NNANNA

Only email in that chain sent on the 18th
Come the 20th he pops back with
Quote:
SEND YOUR FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS AND AFTER YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS FROM DIPLOMAT YOU PAY THE DELIVERY FEE AND NO MISTAKE SEND YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER
I WAIT
NNANNA

The caps are back
If you've hung in this long thank you and here is your reward the start of Batman
Quote:
Dearest Nnanna,
I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, I had to travel back to Barrows, I had a lovely time around the town with Boris. Ah, sweet Boris!~ I told him all about you and I really do have to thank you. Without you I never would have had an in with Boris. We spent hours talking in the winter snow. We built a snowman. Extra carrots. I got to tell him about the nickname I came up with for you, I hope you don't mind, it's Nananana Batman. Batman for short.
We went through the town and with his help I found the gift cards you were talking about, I still have them but if you want to use another method I can just give the cards to Boris. I'll be meeting his parents soon. I still can't believe this, Thank you Batman. My life was really going down hill. Karen had left me, my only friend had abandoned me, my business was dead and I had nothing left to life for but with your help I started really talking to Boris and I fell in love again. I've never been so happy just to wake up and be alive.
My therapist is happy for me too. He says I've made so much progress and I never would have even known I had a problem without you. Thank you, Batman.
Just tell me what to do next.
Sincerely yours,
~John "So this is life" W. Ball

He hit back starting a new email chain the Title is a bit important "iTunes Gift Cards"
The body of the email
Quote:
BUY THE GIFT CARD AND EMAIL IT TO ME NOW AND HAVE YOUR FUNDS AND BE SO HAPPY IN LIFE,
I WAIT
NNANNA

"I WAIT" just kills me because I imagine him screaming it everytime lol
So I decided he hadn't heard enough about Boris, considering everytime I bring him up his emails seem to get shorter so here we go
Quote:
Dearest Batman,
I just got off the phone with Boris, he is delighted to hear that you don't need the steam gift cards and instead want Itunes. He's very into games and has used the money to buy a ton of them. He even bought me a few so we could play together. He's going to be sending me one of his old computers so that we can play together since the one I have is far too old for any of the things he wants to do.
How many itunes cards will I be getting when I go into town? I can't wait to see Boris again, we decided to take things slow until we're both ready. I have to say as much as I love Boris I'm still not fullly over Karen. I'm doing everything to let go but some days I just wake up furious at what she did. I know none of that matters now because I have Boris and you as my best friend but sometimes I just can't let go, do you have any advice? I want to give Boris all of my love and let go of that angry person I've been for so long now.
My Therapist tells me that forgiveness is a process and that it's not just something you do one day and then everything is better forever but something that happens everyday. Everyday we choose to forgive those who have wronged us, cheated us, lied to us and stolen from us. Everyday we have to get out of bed and do our best to let go of those horrible nasty people and somedays we can't. Sometimes you get angry all over again and those are the hard ones but from those days you have to wake up and keep trying! I'm trying everyday and while today has been a hard one I'm glad I could talk you about it. I told Boris too, he listened as I told him how hard and long my day had been. He told me that as soon as we meet again he'll hold me softly in his arms and together everything will be alright.
I can't wait for him to hold me, to touch me again, I want to feel him.
So Batman, how much money do I need? I want to get going as quickly as possible so that I can meet with Boris. Maybe then we'll have that special night together.
I haven't told you much about Boris, have I?
Boris is about 6'3 and very built. He could knock down a house by himself. Haha! He has short thick brown hair, I love the way it feels when I run my fingers through his hair. And honey brown eyes, I get lost in them all the time. He has such loving eyes. I got to see his work out routine the other day, it's no wonder he's so fit. The way he lifts and moves, he really is the ideal man. He's such a good man too. He's quick with a smile and a warm embrace. I'm thinking of moving closer into town just to be closer to him. I feel like a young man again.
I'm glad he likes the steam cards, I think he like music too so I'll have to pick up some extra cards just for Boris.
Sincerely,
~John "Hold me Boris" W. Ball

And That was where I lost his for about 3 months, when I suddenly get this:
Quote:
My Dear ,

happy new month, i am honest to you and i know once you received your funds you can not forget all i done for you and please try to be honest PERSON after you received your funds by giving me something extra for my work, do it available ASAP to send fee and email me the full information you use to send it with name NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE and once i Confirm it i will go to delivery company office to pay them and i will take including legal documents and tracking numbers to email it to you for you to tracking your package to know which time it will delivery at your home address, believ me as i believ you and be honest person, i wait for the fee before 11am

Regards
Nnanna

Now I had kind of run out of ideas for John so it was time for Boris to step in
Quote:
Hello Nnanna,
This isn't John, My name is Boris. I've been looking through the emails over the past month as I have moved in with John. Now, I am a practical, pragmatic kind of guyand I can appreciate you helping John the way you have. However, I'm not sure what any of this is about.
You have changed your mind so many times and while getting all those gift cards were nice. I just want to know where you stand.
Who are you and what do you want?
Signed, Boris Preobrazhensky.

He sent the scam email again and another email saying
Quote:
I AM HERE WAIT FOR THE FEE SO THAT I WILL GET LOAN SEND TO YOU,

I sent back this
Quote:
Dear Nnanna,
John told you we don't have a Western union here and I also have to wonder, is your keyboard broken? When you type in all caps it sounds like yer yelling. It's not very nice to read.
I told John the first time he mentioned you I was concerned about a 419 scam but since you have been such a good friend to him I'm hoping to be able to give you the benefit of the doubt.
John and I are getting married in June and I want to have this sorted out so that we have the money to fly my family in from Russia. I hope my mother thinks well of my choices. I haven't told her and after my Dad left with Vladimir when I was but a wee one, I fear that it will upset her greatly.
I guess I'm unsure about the wedding in general. The only time I get away from John anymore is when I have to write these emails to you, I don't really get the ability to talk to my old friends anymore. I bet you understand, you know what John is like, how needy and demanding he can be.
Do you think the wedding is a good idea? Maybe we should just call it off, at least then we wouldn't have to ask you for money...
I don't know, let me know what you think Nnanna
Signed, Boris Preobrazhensky.

And after that I think he caught on and was gone for good
I think it was just because the signature was so long I copied it from the first email and didn't realize it was a different font from the rest of the email.
I tried to recapture him with John
Quote:
Dearest friend,
I hope Boris didn't say anything wrong. We'd really like your help with the wedding coming up.
Is there something wrong with the money? What should we do next?
Signed, John W. Ball

But he's just not taking the bait.

And so that's how Batman helped me get my life together and helped me get married to lovely Boris.
Let me know what you guys think! It's one of my favorites I've done only dwarfed by one I'm currently doing and frankly that one is so off the rails I wonder if the lad is messing with me instead. @.@
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adding Batman to the lad-provided first name to form the title of this thread is clever. Lads use some of the silliest names ever to the point that one may suspect them to be baiters themselves. The "you can withdrawal x number of dollars per day from your winnings" theme must work for lads in the real world otherwise they wouldn't use it so much. I don't think it's the law but many banks set their own ATM withdrawal limits of maybe $400-500. You'd have to hit the ATM 10 times per day to collect what your lad is offering but I think the bank's real world limits apply for a full 24 hours so you could only grab $500 each day. If you want your money you need to LIST to your lad and do as you're told Laughing

Chances are this lad may come crawling back someday or you can hit him up with your Robin character Twisted Evil
JWBall1984
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, I didn't even think about that! It would take forever to withdraw that kind of money and I could have had such fun with that.
If only I had LIST he might still WAIT lol
Joe Phisher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if you made another fake email and tried again? That would be interesting. You could mess with him over and over. You cannot give up now!
John! Stay determined.
^^^
UNDERTALE reference

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe Phisher wrote:
What if you made another fake email and tried again? That would be interesting. You could mess with him over and over. You cannot give up now!
John! Stay determined.
^^^
UNDERTALE reference

I tried and managed to get the conversation going for a while longer.
Problem is I sent another email the other day and it bounced back. It seems they closed the email account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic