SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FozzQuaker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Checked out this site a few times over many years and just getting round to signing up.

I fell victim to an attempt to blackmail me a few weeks back, so decided to look around for similar things happening to others, and I have found this site and scamwarners. The person caught me off guard, we spoke on face time for a few minutes and it was enough to get a compromising video of me, what the blackmailer did not expect, is the fact I have no shame whatsoever and I decided to put a stop to it pretty quickly by openly admitting my stupidity on all my social media accounts, thus taking there leverage over me away.

Anyway, I may give baiting a go at some point soon, as I am going stir crazy being locked down at the moment and it is becoming more boring the longer it goes on.

I guess I just want to spread the message about being scammed and about Blackmail and Extortion, If I can be caught out, then most people could.

Anyway take care and stay safe

FQ
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Sorry that happened to you. Lads are awful. It's good that the he had no power over you. In actuality the loser threatening you would continue to ask for payment indefinitely as they are just as shameless. The AFF (Advanced Fee Fraud) and Romance scams that Eater focuses on share a common trait in that lads will NEVER stop asking you for money. Read the rules, sign up for a mentor if you'd like, bait safe, and have fun!
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater FozzQuaker. Love your response to the scammer! There are a number of those scams out there unfortunately, but you stole their leverage nicely - good for you. You've probably seen more examples of those criminals listed on scamwarners as well. While they are horrible, they're not particularly well suited for baiting as their entire scam depends on getting compromising videos of their victims. That said, there are plenty of advance fee fraudsters that we do bait here. Have a look around, enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
FozzQuaker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies and welcome, I appreciate it, it's good to be able to come somewhere and tell people who ultimately understand, despite all my friends knowing about it, they didnt quite grasp the seriousness of it.

While any kind of scam is abhorrent and disgusting, using people in compromising situations is about as low as you can get, it strips you of your dignity, it's an emotional sexual assault, for me, I decided to do something to stop it in it's tracks, I was never going to pay, I dont have a pot to pee in, lol, even if I did have the money, I would not hand over a penny.

Is the term 'Lad' a generic word for a scammer or is a 'Lad' specifically a male scammer, the one who caught me out was certainly female, she face timed me on FB Messenger, and she had her breasts out. Despite having some serious mental health problems, I was pleased with how I dealt with it, that I was able to put a stop to it before it properly got started.

Anyway, thanks again, I will have a look about the site and have a think about joining the Mentoring Scheme...

Take Care and Stay Safe Guys
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome question, FozzQuaker! The term comes from "The Lads from Lagos" which refers to 419 scammers (419 is the Nigerian penal code) who can be either male or female, but we just refer to them as Lads.

I found this wonderful place after I was on dating sites and had tons of lads contact me. I never responded to any, but started seeing trends in their dating profiles (engineers making over $150K US per year, 2 kids, widowed, living overseas) and I finally made a fake dating profile and started contacting them back via email. The lad "Tim" in my signature below was one of my early lads, and he's coming up on his 6 year anniversary with my character! I'm telling you this to let you know it may be a fun and exciting commitment if you start playing with the lads Laughing Laughing

Great to have you with us!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is a generic term for a scammer. Some use the word interchangeably whether or not the scammer is advertising themselves as a male or female. 9 times out of 10 the scammer is male but if you want to be PC or you know for sure that the scammer is female then many opt to use the term "ladette". If the scammer hails from the Eastern Bloc then they are nicknamed vlads because Vlad is a common name in that neck of the woods. That term is not gender specific so any scammer from that part of the world is referred to as such.

Welcome!

ETA: Kitty ninja'd me. Sorry for any duplicate info.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she face timed me on FB Messenger, and she had her breasts out.

Assuming you mean she video called you, this is a common scam originating in the Philippines and expanding in Asia. While sometimes a pre-recorded video is used, it is not unusual for these scammers to appear in person.

Here is an excellent article: https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2069492/sextortion-lies-and-videotape-philippine

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic