SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Becky Timson is on her deathbed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! Yeah, of course! Great idea

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as how the bank transfer is too much of a headache you can always give the money to a trusted orphan to take to Moneygram to transfer the fees. Only it turns out the orphan isn't that trusted after all. Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL. If true that probably means that Feathers is back. That little monster always gets into something sinister the second that "the penguins" turn their backs. Cool

PatrickYellow wrote:
but why did you change the account information?

Did I miss something or are you initiating a chop? If so it went right over the lad's head.
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't plan a chop right now, I'm planning a fake donation to a (fake) orphanage, I hope it'll work this time!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ so did the lad change the account details on you last minute on you at some point? If so I missed all that but I hope it meant that you were able to get some more bacon to fry Laughing

When I read that quote it sounded like a chop. "Dear lad, please stop changing your receiving bank details as it is confusing. I went ahead and directly wired the money to your associate in Nigeria exactly as you asked me to. How lucky was it for you to befriend a real live Nigerian prince to help you process these payments! One would think that members of royalty would be too busy for such things but who am I to question a monarchy? The Lord truly works in mysterious ways. Now that you've received the payment when can I expect my funds? Please make it quick because your prince friend wants me to use that money to invest in his no GMO, cage free, non-denominational, organic farm-to-table oil refinery business. How was I to know that we've been feeding our cars such garbage up to this point? We might as well have been shoving Big Macs into the gas tank directly! Please get your hot hands a typing and send me my funds. How great is it that I will play a big part that helps to save the world...all while becoming a billionaire in the process. And owe it all to you! Stars actually do align sometimes. Stay blessed".

I think you'll eventually get him to provide some more pork to report and shut down. He wants to avoid doing any real work like form filling but he has no choice. No forms = no money so it's up to him if he wants to play ball Cool

I'm curious as to how you will try to get him to do more chores for you using a fake charity donation modality. I will say that if there is a silver lining due to this pandemic it is that it has forced baiters to figure out new modalities to trick lads into doing [insert ridiculous request here]. These lads really don't know how good they have it. Right now they get to sleep in their own beds dreaming of untold riches that they plan to steal from victims when they could otherwise be sleeping outside in a French speaking country "in dee bush by dee rodeside" with no money due to us. Laughing
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I was acting frustrated because I asked the guy to fill a form (and to send a picture) because my bank couldn't send that amount of money to UAE without it, he sent me another bank account based in London to skip that. It won't be that easy I'm afraid.

Hahaha yeah, that would be great. I'll keep in mind the chop, I'm preparing a fake orphanage donation to show them that I'm willing to spend "my own" money right now.
Maybe they'll get excited and give me other "charity bank accounts" to give to!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since all these things are the lad's fault, I would say his refusal to fill in the form and instead substitute another bank account has meant that the simple matter of looking into the failed transfer has been sent to the district head office to review. Of course they are backlogged at this time and the lad's refusal is the cause of the delay.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After multiple mails I'm pretty sure there is only one lad, now. I've tried to reassure him about my ability to pay, while making the transfer wait.

BARCLAY GHANA wrote:
To: P C
Subject: Re: FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTION

Mr P,

I think the account i gave to you is the best option. Your banker has to transfer the amount to the account with out any delay or question because this account is local Account.

Go to your banker to make sure he transfer the amount today with out more delay

We are here to serve you better.
Yours sincerely,
David Peter Coffie

I really try to make him understand that HE caused the delay:

P C wrote:
To: BARCLAY GHANA

David,

The problem is that this bank is completely online, not that it is in a foreign country. I still need confirmation that I can send the money without delay and any papers.
Sadly I'll probably need to you to sign something before I can send the money, but I hope we won't need that.
I'll keep you informed about this.

P

BARCLAY GHANA wrote:

Mr P

Have you make the payment?

P C wrote:

Hello David,

I'll have more information about that later today. I'll keep you informed.

P

I didn't send any mail later this day.

BARCLAY GHANA wrote:

Mr P

I heard what you have just said and if you know that you can not send the money for the documents, i will have to write to Mrs Becky to inform her so that i will cancel the transaction.

The only thing you have to do is to tell your banker to follow your instruction and send the amount to the account

Yours sincerely,
David Peter Coffie

And then, suddenly, Becky's back!

Becky Timson wrote:
Subject: Re: Reply now

My greeting to you Mr P,

Have you send the money to them. please update me with good news

Perfect, I've been preparing this, now.

P C wrote:
To: Becky Timson

Dear Becky Timson,

I do have very good news!
Yesterday I found a local orphanage and did my first donation of £5000 in both our names. You should've seen their faces! It was a true gift to see them so happy. This is really the way God wants us to live our life and I can feel it. This feeling of joy and accomplishment is incredible! And this morning I received a letter to thank me (and you, of course) for the support. I've sent you a picture of it, so you can read it.

All of this is thanks to you, of course. I'm planning on finding other charities to give to.

About the transaction, I'm trying to figure out how to send the amount with my bank, the problem is Mr. David Peter Coffie is not really helpful and keeps delaying the transfer. I'll get this done as soon as I can, you can be sure of that.

Anyway, I hope everything is good for you. I've finally returned home to organise all of this (and because with this donation and the others to come, It's more reasonable for me to stay home!)
May the force of God be with you,
P

Becky Timson wrote:

My dear P that was a good move may God bless you indeed you are a
good man and you have show me you can handle my offer very well.

Update me have you send the money to the bank?

Mrs Becky

OK, now I'm pretty sure they know I can spend money.

BARCLAY GHANA wrote:

Good Morning Mr P,

Have you send the money

Let's make the move:

P C wrote:

Dear Mr Coffie,

I've been in contact with my bank. They told me because of the sudden change of bank contact you gave me and the fact that this bank is completely online, they can't trust a transfer of this size. I told them that this amount isn't much for me now, but sadly, they insisted on giving me instrucitons for you to complete the transaction. I'll copy the mail they sent me:

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 18:37 PM
Subject: [SUPPORT] Transfer #18452

Dear Mr. C,

We've been analyzing the transfer demand, and due to the complexity of the situation and the sudden change of information mid-transfer, we cannot authorize this transaction if the other party of the transfer doesn't complete these following requests:
Either,
1) Film a ten (10) seconds video of the banker stating his name and his job, with a sign addressing the following transaction code: #y31-L0w#
2) If there is no possibility of filming oneself, please complete the legal document sent in this mail with the demanded picture.

Thank you for your time, and sorry for the inconvenience.

HSBC SUPPORT
HSBC BANK INTERNATIONAL LTD, HSBC House Esplanaide St Helier, Jersey

So you need to complete one of these requests for me to be able to send it to you.
It's pretty frustrating but we cannot operate otherwise.

Thank you very much for your cooperation,
P C

He hasn't responded yet. I really hope he fills the form and sends a trophee, but, we'll see.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OK, now I'm pretty sure they know I can spend money.

Maybe you can change the smiles that this quote triggered into mangled expressions of horror. All this talk of new riches triggered something in P.C and donating that $5k was like a hit of smack to him. He disappears for a few days and his fake sister talks to Becks and tells her that P.C has DID. He's been in remission for a few years but she found out that he stopped taking his pills. Sis only knows about 2 or 3 other "alters" but wouldn't be surprised if there were others. All but one, Tex, is dangerous. He thinks he's an 80 y/o oil tycoon and spends money like water. The other two are a penny pinching Depression era grandmother and a child you don't know much about because he/she is non-verbal. Those two are worthless to your lads. They always cross their fingers that they are chatting with Tex and he stays that way long enough to pay them before a useless alter takes over. I can't recall if anyone has ever done a "United States of Tara" tribute bait before. Or P.C just has a money spending addiction and the lads can watch him piss it all away on other things while the bank problems never get resolved. If they try to drop you and/or you want to drop them the sister sends Becky a last cry for help. P.C is homeless now and was jailed for open container, public nudity, other lude stuff etc. Will Becky please wire the $20k needed to bail him out and hire a lawyer? And just like that the lads are gone.

Last edited by bikeatl77 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow wow wow haha that's a lot! That's a great idea. I was planning a chop for now, after he sends (or not) a photo/video. But eventually I'll need other ideas, so I'll keep this in mind. I like the idea of PC spending all his money elsewhere while the transfer is on hold, a nice way to make the lad really burn inside.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ donating it is probably best for now except for big items like cars etc. that I wouldn't expect them to ask you to ship to Africa. They probably will anyway. If you buy a bunch of bling they will pester you into oblivion to send it to them. And you usually can't ask a charity what their return policy is so that money is long gone. When the safari moratorium is lifted P.C can send them the moon if they want it using a very reliable shipper that he has "connections" with. Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The acronym for the charity was on purpose I suppose? LOL

Maybe now that Becky is pleased with the donation, tell her it is "her turn" to pick a charity.
Keep reminding the lad his change of accounts has caused all manner of delays in the automated transfer system. The investigation is ongoing and will send their report in 3 to 5 days to head office "for review". While you wait, extract as much pain and effort from this low life as possible. Perhaps discuss new cancer treatments with Becky? Lads love useless chatter........esp if you send lots of pictures, documents etc about cancer treatments and use up their data.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the bank being understaffed (Covid measures), it might even take longer.

Good baiting going on, PatrickYellow!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the acronym was on purpose! I was trying to have a little bit of fun without being to suspicious.

Every time I try to tell Becky to choose a charity, "she" just says "get on with the transfer, we'll see when you receive the money"…
If the lad sends me a trophee, it will definitely take some time for the bank to process it. Meanwhile I'll initiate a chop. I hope it works!

Edit: Thanks Bertje!

Last edited by PatrickYellow on Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be time for the bank to contact you for some further information so that the transfer can be reversed as soon as possible. They need clarification on some finer points, which only the lad can provide. Simple things like to confirm his address or whatever, length of residence there etc. Keep him involved in the process.
Since this lad is apparently playing not only the lad but the dying lady too, I like to insult one character to the other. You can tell Becky, who keeps pushing for the transfer to take place, that you have concerns about the lad since he refuses to fill in that form you sent, and is delaying this whole process. It is upsetting to you that your hard work and Becky's wishes are being sidetracked by someone who refuses to follow bank protocols. You can even quote the lad telling you ignore the rules. Maybe get Becky to write to the lad and urge him to stop wasting time?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ after a few failures on the banker's end you are simply fed up. You don't want to work with him anymore. You can be "fake cruel" by saying that you think the problem stems from an inherent lackadaisical approach to the way business is done in Africa. Eater obviously doesn't tolerate hate but it is OK to get under a lad's skin by accusing him of being gay and suggesting that people in various parts of the world are famous for slacking off. Regional insults are sometimes used to piss off lads where it has been confirmed that they really live in one place but they "say" that they reside and are from somewhere else. You can chit chat about world travel and tell some story about how awful their real location is. The lad more or less is forced to just take it.

Here the banker is in Ghana and you demand that the account be assigned to the UK because the general work ethic there is lacking. It's not personal and you wish him luck. Before he gives you the snotty "not possible" excuse tell him that a University mate's father is hella high up at Barclay's and you could always make an appointment with him to get the necessary approvals. Besides, you'd like to start funneling that charity money you are throwing all over the place with a UK banker. It might as well be the new Barclay's lad in London as long as he doesn't need you to trek into his office. You are planning on spending some time with family in Liverpool etc.

He should realize that he will still have you on the hook if he creates a new London character AND can possibly steal the charity money. Plus you might go to Barclay's which will blow the whole scam up. He'll need to recreate address headers and change all references from Ghana to the UK. If he does it you can mention that you will no longer be sending money in any fashion to Africa as that bridge has burned. He'll have to scramble to provide you those new accounts too.

Last edited by bikeatl77 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of great suggestions. You can also introduce an evil banker who knows the transaction is a fraud and , for a piece of the pie, is wiling to provide names of other wealthy customers they can scam together. The evil banker angle is a time honored eater modality and generally works very well.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ then the evil banker chops the lad when P.C pays up and vanishes. P.C has a heart attack. Maybe the money was recovered somehow, still has lots more, or a different windfall fell into his lap. Then your evil nurse character reaches out to your lad while P.C is still in hospital. She has all his logins, would he like to help milk the bastard dry? Rinse..repeat.. Twisted Evil
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thanks everyone for the great suggestions! I'm taking notes! It's really helping

Edit: Sparky, I'm still waiting for a document I sent him, so that I can keep him really "in charge" of the process. If he sends anything, I'll post it here!

PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I wrote:

P C wrote:

Dear Mrs. Becky,

These last days were very frustrating. It seems that this whole process is being slowed down by your banker, who is definitely incompetent and clumsy.
I've been waiting a week for him to fill out a simple form and I still haven't had an answer on it.
Yesterday I sent him an email with all the procedures to follow and I got absolutely no feedback from him. Not even a message to tell me that he had taken note of the instructions and that he was preparing the document.

I feel like your banker is not as good as you thought he was.
He might even be taking advantage of you. I would worry if I were you.

I hope you're doing well.
Sincerely,
P

I feel like this was written with frustration:

Becky Timson wrote:

Mr P,

With my age do you think i wanted to take your money, why are you
joking with me.

The banker did not do any thing, why can't you update me for long,
this money we are talking about dose it belong to who the banker or me
how did you ask a mature man with family to fill form with such
instruction can you do that?

The banker wrote to me and forwarded all the message you both are
sending to each other, how can you been fooling him and if you don't
need the money why can't you tell me.

The fee the bank was asking from you is just for the documents to
enable them get your transfer with out any problem, please go and send
the amount to the bank with the information giving to you if you think
you can still handle the offer.

I can see now i know that you are joking with me, you have not pay for
the documents and you sent 5000 to some one which is lies.

The bank want to cancel the transaction but i told them to wait until
i hear from you. go and send the money and if you don't have the
amount let me know.

No body is filling any form and if you think you don't trust them or
me come and get the documents.

Mrs Becky

I felt like they weren't buying the orphanage, so I sent them this :
(I changed her name and referred to the orphanage as "COCK" only for this post, so they can't find it on Google)

Samantha Pines wrote:

Dear Mrs. Timson,

I'm Samantha Pines, director of the Orphanage COCK. Mr. C gave me your email address.
I wanted to thank you dearly for the donation you helped Mr. C make for our orphanage.
He probably told you about it. It's thanks to you that we are able to fulfill our mission.

God bless you,

Samantha Pines
Orphanage COCK
<snipped email address>

And I replied to Becky angrily:

P C wrote:

Mrs. Becky,

I can't believe you're putting all of this on me! I've been VERY cooperative since the start of this exchange.
Mr. Coffie is the one not responding to my emails. He's the one who doesn't want to fill the form the bank gave me.
I'm trying my hardest to send you this money, but Mr. Coffie doesn't seem to be wanting to help!

Tomorrow I'll probably get in contact with my Mike, my brother's friend from Barclays, to see if he can help with this situation.

I hope we'll solve this soon,
P

Last edited by PatrickYellow on Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have not pay for the documents and you sent 5000 to some one which is lies.

BUUUUUUUURRRRN! I can't remember if you mentioned to Becks how you discovered the miracles of the generous COCK. She should be ashamed. Your extended family has donated to them and have been feeding it for years. Maybe you or a relative has even visited. Hell, your ex-girlfriend's roomate's dog's second cousin even adopted one of the brats a few years ago. There is no reason NOT to trust the COCK (last pun...promise).

Becky must be suffering from a real symptom called "chemo fog" or "chemo head". Those chemicals really shock the system and can make people think and do some pretty weird things. My friend's wife suffered from it for a while before she went into remission. She kept insisting that they get the house repainted which they had already done a year or so prior before she was rediagnosed. She could never decide on a color and kept ordering color swatches online. Eventually she settled on three options and told him to pick one. He knew what was going on because they went through it once before. Her 3 choices were nearly identical shades of purple. She wouldn't accept his "NO" answers. He knew it wouldn't matter because their HOA would never accept it. They ended up having to shut her down. They are fine BTW and the house is still painted some sort of deep rust color.

Becky is being hoodwinked by this fly by night banker. She may be losing her faculties. You are genuinely worried. How could he NOT know about those forms? It boggles the mind. She needs to trust you or she is going to die alone and let that loser keep all her money. Maybe his manager should get involved or you will march down to Barclay's and handle it yourself at their HQ (ruh roe rorge...).
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky must be made to understand that the delay is caused by her friend not filling in a simple one page form. Your bank wants to wrap up the investigation and there he is ignoring you while a poor woman lays in a hospital bed suffering. It is inhuman the pains he is causing for his own selfish reasons.

PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I've got news from Becky and Mr. Coffie!

I'm still PC in orange, Mike in purple and the lad is Becky in red and Mr. Coffie in blue.

After the last update, I've continued to talk to them via email.
They were getting more and more suspicious, but also very frustrated:

Quote:
To: PC
Date: 01/05/2020 17:11

Mr P,

Please if you don't want to continued or send the fee for the
documents tell me so that i can write to the bank to cancel the
transaction.

Thank you so much and may God bless you.

Mrs Becky

I tried to insult one lad character to the other, to see what would be the response:

Quote:
Subject: I'm sending the fee
Date: 02/05/2020 14:06

Mrs. Becky,

I am still very interested in this transaction. I'm actively trying to send you the fee. Either Mr. Coffie sends back the document or I'm gonna talk to Mike from Barclays. I've already contacted him to see if he can do anything, he is in a top position at Barclays so I'm sure he can help us get on with this transaction. I'll probably transfer him our email conversation if you don't mind. It's easier than explaining all of this to him.

You know, I still don't believe that Mr. Coffie has the right intentions in mind. I feel like he's trying to keep all the money for himself. I don't trust him. Honestly, not to be racist, but I think this is due to the lack of work ethics in African countries. I have travelled a bit in my life, and I can tell you that I have never met people as lazy as in the countries of sub-Saharan Africa. Mr. David Peter Coffie seems to be no exception.
Would it be possible to go through a bank in England? It doesn't make sense to me to transfer money through Ghana. I've been to Ghana and I really didn't like this place. I've been to Accra and it was the filthiest city I've ever set foot in. Really horrible.

Thanks to you, I hope you're alright.

P

(obviously, I don't believe one bit of what "PC" said)
Still trying to get the "banker" to send me the form I sent him, he was very stubborn:

Quote:
To: Barclay Ghana
Subject: Transfering the fee
Date: 02/05/2020 14:09

Mr. Coffie,

You didn't respond to my email. I'm waiting for the documents so I can proceed with the transaction. The bank is being suspicious, I told them that all of this was legitimate, but they told me to be careful.
I hope you send it soon, or I might have to talk to Becky about transfering the fee through another banker.

Sincerely,
P C

Quote:
Subject: Re: I'm sending the fee
Date: 02/05/2020 22:05

Hello Mr. P, i thank you very much for your effort towards this
transaction and i really hope that everything will be alright.

Mr. Coffie emailed me that you have been giving him tough time,
unnecessary protocols concerning this transaction though he has been
a little bit busy according to him, he said that he found out that he
his not interested in the transaction so you have to try as much as
possible to send the fee for the documents.

Mean while Mr Coffie told me that you did not send the necessary
information like your direct telephone number or mobile number he will
use to reach you, and you have not send your scan copy of your
passport that the one you sent to him was not clear to him.
Please i don't want you to involved so many people in this transaction
or give the conversation to any one, you know that the transaction is
real, just tell your banker to allow you to send the fee to the
information giving to you.

Please i don't think he can claim the fund because he is there to do
his job that is all, the reason why i want the fund to gets transfer
now is, i have told you that i am going for surgery i don't know what
is going to happen.
I have to talk to him more and see what he will say about the document
you sent to him.
Mrs Becky

They were still trying to get information from me, I guess I didn't give enough fake information.
I'm skipping a lot of mail, because it's just a back and forth between the lad trying to get information and me sending empty files.

Quote:
Subject: Get Back to me
Date: 04/05/2020 13:20

Hello Mr P,

Good morning to you and i know that every thing will be aright if we
work with trust and agreement.

I want to let you understand one thing, Mr coffie is a banker and he is
not entitle to do what you are requesting him to do. We have to agree
on one thing and how are my sure that you you are sincere regarding
what you are saying and the money will be sent as soon as i convince
him to do what you are asking him to do.

I will try to convince him but if he said no, i have to tell him to
cancel the transaction to avoid any more stress on my side.

Mr P you will thank me after the document when you will receive
the fund in your account.

Are you giving me full assurance that you will send the money for the
documents to him with the information he provide for you.

Now i want you to write to him and send your direct number, scan copy
of your passport first page and last page and make it to be clear
because the way he sounding now is seems the trust is no more there.

I will make sure every thing will be alright, just do what i ask you
to do and as soon as i confirm this from him, every thing will be
done, because according to him he is seeing you as some one who is not
real or ready to do the transaction.

I will talk to him to fill the document and send it back to you, but i
think he is very busy.

Answer my question where does Mr Mike live ,In UK or Africa.

Yours Mrs Becky

And as I've introduced this "Mike" character before, they were getting interested.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Get Back to me
Date: 05/05/2020 13:38

Mrs. Becky,

Look, I'm very sincere on my will to complete this transaction. I NEED
to complete this transaction, I really need the money actually. I can
assure you that I will send the money when Mr. Coffie sends the document
back with everything completed.

Please can you tell him to contact me if he wants to tell me something.
I don't want him to put any more stress on you. You must feel very
tired. Please tell him to send me back the document quickly.

Mike lives in the UK. Well he lived in Nigeria for a few years but he
came back two years ago. I've talked to him on the phone yesterday, he
said he'll help me with the transaction.

Thank you for everything,
P

This is where they are getting more and more suspicious about the veracity of my character.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Please help me
Date: 18/05/2020 11:45

Mr P,

Please i want to know who are you?

Quote:
Date: 19/05/2020 11:28

Mrs. Becky, I don't understand what you are saying ? I'm Mr. C, you know, I'm the one you sent the email about the money you wanted to send me. Are you alright? Are you still in the hospital?

Some frustration:

Quote:
Date: 19/05/2020 12:00

Please for Gods sake, go and send the amount fee requested by the bank
for the documents.

I want to prove if you and to know you are the one or not, i want to
help you pay the half of the fee, try and look mean to send the
balance with out any delay if you are serious about my offer.

Mr Coffie requested for you to come down to Ghana i want to know, do
you wish to come and handle this with your hand.

I want to help if the amount is big for you. get back to me or we can
stop the transaction.

I am not at the hospital for now but the doctor has order me for a
surgery after the season of lock down.

Reply now.

Mrs Becky

Haha. No. I'm not going to Ghana.
Meanwhile, I was creating the email address for Mike. I sent this email:

Mike Andersson wrote:

Subject: P C's transaction

Dear Mr. Coffie,

My name is Mike Andersson, I'm bank consultant manager at Barclays Bank, London. My friend P C told me about some money he needs to send to a certain Becky Timson and it happens to be through you, Mr. David Peter Coffie from Barclays Bank Ghana. Our countries don't seem to communicate much even inside the same company, so I need some information from you.

You need to understand that I have to be sure you are a real employee from Barclays Ghana, can you please send me your Banker's Identification and your branch number. Can you also transfer me the details about this transaction (transaction number, recipient ID, bank account information etc.)

I hope I can help you and your client with this transaction.
Sincerely

Mike Andersson
Consultant Manager
Barclays London

Barclay Ghana wrote:

To: Mike Andersson
Subject: Mr Mike Adnersson

Mr Mike Andersson,

Be inform that you and your friend has to come down to Ghana for more verification since all the information requried from him was not provided by him. Can you please send me your Banker's Identification and your branch number. Can you also transfer me the details about this transaction (transaction number, recipient ID, bank account information etc.)

I need more information about you as well, i want to speak to you and P

Mr Mike, i want you and your friend to hold that document that he sent to me on his hand and take picture for me to know that he is real.

You Mike and P prepare to come to Ghana if you are real and i knwo you come from Nigeria you Mr Mike

I wait for your call when you are ready and i will speak to you.

Yours Coffie

So now I started what I was planning:

Mike Andersson wrote:

Subject: Re: Mr Mike Adnersson

Dear Mr. Coffie,

If that is your real name. I got in contact with Barclays Ghana and they didn't get any information about a "David Peter Coffie". I've read the emails from "Becky" and now I know that you are trying to scam my friend P. You are located in Accra, Ghana.
Look, I won't report you, and I won't tell P about you. P has already taken some money from my brother, and he never returned it, never paid back. He's the kind of guy to ask for money and then spend it all on stupid stuff, or expensive travels, when he barely can afford to live at home. Usually, I would've helped him because I think he has a psychological problem, but, honestly, I can't stand him anymore, he has already taken too much from our family.

So, if you want, I'll help you scam him, to show him what it's like to be cheated. Maybe that'll keep him from landing money from everyone and put him straight.
If you're OK with that, I'll tell him that I've taken the responsibility of the transaction and tell him to send the money now, without any delays. Can you just give me the correct bank information for him to send the money to?

Thank you, and please, be real with me. Can you give me your name so I won't have to keep calling you "Mr. Coffie"?
Sincerely

Mike Andersson
Consultant Manager
Barclays London

Barclay Ghana wrote:

Mr Mike,

I will send you account information as you requested if he is ready to send the amount fee and i will like to talk to you Mike.

Yours Coffie

And I lied to Becky to make sure she was aware that PC was sure Mike would help him.

Quote:
Date: 24/05/2020 14:49

Dear Becky,

My friend Mike told me he got in contact with Mr. Coffie and confirmed he was a real banker for Barclays. I had some suspicions because of his lack of professionalism before, but now I'm reassured. I'll make the transaction when I get Mike's go-ahead.
I hope you are OK now, you can be sure the transaction will happen.

God bless you
P C

Making PC look naive:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Information I Need From You
Date: 24/05/2020 14:51

Dear Mr. Coffie,

My friend Mike told me he got in contact with you. Is everything good?
Thank you for your help

P C

This was frustrating to them, I guess. They really wanted me to just send the money.

Quote:
Date: 24/05/2020 19:32

Dear P,

Why can't you go ahead and send the fee to him with the information
giving to you already or you can write to Coffie and ask him if you
will do the payment in the same account or not

Quote:
Subject: Re: Information I Need From You
Date: 25/05/2020 10:49

Go and send the money with the account

And I continued with Mike:

Mike Andersson wrote:

I will make sure P sends the fee as soon as you send me the account details. Can you tell me your name so I can stop calling you Coffie?

Thank you
Sincerely

Mike Andersson
Consultant Manager
Barclays London

Barclay Ghana wrote:

As him to make the payment, like i told you my name is Coffie, give me your number and your address in London

Mike Andersson wrote:

Are you still trying to make me believe you're not a scammer? I told you I don't care. I'm gonna help you.
And no, I'm not gonna give my number and my address to a scammer.

Please send me the bank information for P to send the money. I told him I'll give him the info to make him sure it's legit.

Mike Andersson
Consultant Manager
Barclays London

Barclay Ghana wrote:

Mr P is having the account information

He sent me the account information he already sent me before.
Continuing with PC, I decided to try something:

Quote:
Subject: I've sent the fee
Date: 30/05/2020 18:00

Dear Mr. Coffie,

I heard some great news from Mike. I'm happy everything got sorted in the end. I've received your colleague's email about the new bank details and I've sent the 5500 although I thought you mentionned it was only 2750 at first.
I'm hoping to receive the 800,000 soon. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely
P C

Mike Andersson wrote:

P told me he sent the money to a colleague of yours. Did you receive the money?
I'm waiting for more information on your part.

Respond quickly.

Mike Andersson
Consultant Manager
Barclays London

Obviously, no "colleague" of him ever contacted me. He was not too pleased about that anyway.

Quote:
Subject: Re: I've sent the fee
Date: 30/05/2020 19:54

Mr P,

Stop joking with your self which account did you send the money and who is my colleague's that gave you account information. The account i gave you, you must do the payment into the account and send me payment slip if not stop sending me message

Quote:
Subject: Account information
Date: 30/05/2020 20:01

Mr P,

Good morning and we wish you happy new week.

Mr P

Send the money and send us the payment slip. (Local Account London.)
Here is the account information.

<snipped>
Amount to send 2750 pounds

Yours sincerely,
David Peter Coffie

Barclay Ghana wrote:

Mr Mike,

He did not sent any money and if he must sent any money, he has to send it with the one i gave to him that is all

I was preparing a fake lad mail but then, I received this:

Quote:
Subject: Re: I've sent the fee
Date: 01/06/2020 08:50

Mr P,

Unless you transfer the money to the account i gave to if not for get about the transaction.
Stop all this game because you are not the master, i know you and mike are the same and you both are writing with the same computer because i have your ip.

Stop this game now

Sooo… I don't know if he's saying the truth. I'm using email providers that should hide my IP, so I don't know if it's a bluff or I'm not cautious enough. Anyway, him knowing my IP address doesn't really scare me, I live in a big city.
I've got some ideas about how I can make this last longer, but I'm always very interested in what you have to say, what do you think about this? Do you have any ideas? Thanks!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid lad wrote:
Stop all this game because you are not the master

I beg to differ. If you've only conversed via email and never clicked on any links he may have sent you then yeah he is totally bluffing about the IP. This lad is so annoying. You ask him for credentials or whatever and he ignores it except to request the same thing from you instead. Typical bastard lad retort. He deserves all the pain you dole out on him and then some Laughing
PatrickYellow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep! Can't agree more!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic