SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Persistent FBI Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am amazed by how much time some Eaters dedicate to their lads via extremely intricate modalities. Two baits come to mind. One was the Famoh bait. I can't remember how they lured him to the Ivory Coast from Nigeria but the lad ended up permanently "stredded" in Abidjan as a result. Somehow he found his bait on Eater. The jackass had the unmitigated gaul to create a user account on here and talk shit about how unfair we were to him. The standard response would be for members to trash talk right back at him but one member decided that wasn't enough. He/she created a bulletin board forum similar to Eater's layout called Alliance Against Eater. The lad was told that Eater forked over many many lads and some Eater members were fed up by such barbaric behavior. The masterminds behind Alliance Against Eater were filing a class action lawsuit against Eater in order to compensate lads that were unfairly baited. Famoh didn't really care about that big picture as he was only seeking funds to bring him back home. Nonetheless, he was persuaded to join the Alliance. It turned into a mass bait from there. Some members proceeded to pretend to be other lads and posted thank you notes for providing them retribution money. Other members posed as "lad huggers" that secretly trolled Eater in order to disrupt its operation. Prior to this Famoh was sick and tired of having to fill out long complicated forms and stopped doing so. The Alliance modality more or less forced him to keep on with the form filling work but he definitely voiced his displeasure. That dumb lad was stuck in Abidjan for well over a year I think before he disappeared. That was a lot of effort to screw one lad over.

The other one was the ARK bait. ARK is the full initials of another lad that lived in Tamale Ghana. He was peddling a convoluted sceme about a fictitious oil company investment. He had some very elaborate contract documents that were probably real but with the company name changed. His baiters here on Eater created two separate bulletin boards like what I mentioned above. One was designed to facilitate investment opportunities and the other one was dedicated to millionaires+ who had nothing better to do than talk about how fabulously wealthy they were. ARK signed on to both of them. He met Paris Hilton on the millionaires site and she was always trying to send money to the lad in person but he was always too late to meet up with her. For some reason Paris would be told to leave the country so she would get back in her yaught and travel to a better spot and wait for ARK there. Oddly enough ARK was married but his wife was ammendable to becoming a throuple Rolling Eyes That bait happened around the same time as the Famoh bait mentioned above so ARK did eventually join the Alliance Against Eater forum. I can't remember how he was tipped off to his being baited.

It really does take a village and I am glad that there are people out there in this world willing to sacrifice precious time to destroy these pathetic criminals.

Last edited by bikeatl77 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I did my best and I suppose I kept him occupied for a month or so but I just couldn't get him to really go off-script. Eventually it got a bit tedious having to act almost as stupid as he was to be taken in by his pitiful excuses and tales so I had to just tear him a new one, hoping to get him to go off on a tangent of my choosing as I've seen some baiters do.
Sadly, it wasn't to be. Sad

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are lads so it is likely that he will come back. Several new(ish) threads here at Eater were created because long lost lads resurfaced from the void after several years of silence. Why lads go silent is a bit of a mystery but chances are they will eventually come crawling back...unless they died. I have a feeling that the COVID-19 situation is forcing lads to nest at home and have nothing better to do than to reattempt to scam people. Chances are that if they were let go from legitimate jobs because of the pandemic that they were essentially fired. Now they have to scramble to pay rent as well as cover all those demurrage fees for their trunk boxes filled with multi-million dollars worth of gold that were stolen from one of Saddam Hussein's former palaces. The sheer amount of coronavirus scams flooding people's mailboxes these days is pretty shocking but I'm not really that surprised. Idle time is the work of the devil and these bastards were parasitic leeches already.

You can always rebait him from a different angle. Many Eater members bait the same lad via multiple characters to figure out what works and what doesn't. My favorite is when a member pretends to be a typical victim as well as an "evil" persona. The evil character is the fake victim's lawyer or nurse or another (fake) lad also trying to scam the same victim. The evil persona calls your shit out that you are running a scam but you are willing to work together. The two of you will split the proceeds. This method can provide you with some really interesting insight into how your lad actually thinks. In a recent bait the "evil" character introduced the lad to a wealthy young girl that was ripe for the taking. The rich girl character was a total pain in the ass by requesting nude photos, apology videos, and all sorts of other crap. Every time she tried to send him money the bank would consult with her extremely powerful father who would halt the transfer. There was a ton of back story between the lad and the evil character but the main point was that the lad owed the evil persona a bunch of money because she killed off a troublemaker for him in a different bait. The evil nurse provided the contact details of the spoiled rich bitch to the lad with the expectation that he would scam her and pay the nurse back. The lad attempted to scam the girl in a traditional fashion. She was to send him money to buy a plane ticket and visa so they could get married. Had the evil character not existed I would have assumed that his intentions were to receive the money and then dissapear. However, he was in constant communication with the evil character and proceeded to bitch about how terrible the rich girl was. While confiding in her, it turns out that his intentions were to actually use the money to fly to Europe and marry the bitch. He specifically said that he felt confident that he could fleece her indefinitely and that he would stick around so long as there was money left to take.

Situations like that scare me. It is easy to assume that a lad will never meet you in person because they prefer to be anonymous and don't want to be caught or they don't have the guts to steal from you as they look directly into your eyes. Sadly, some lads have no qualms about a physical meet up at all. There are several instances where a lad managed to lure their victims to travel to the lad's abode and ended up being murdered. This is one of the many reasons that Eater stresses members to bait safely. Nobody deserves to get killed for pursuing a hobby.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I quite liked your idea of having my character disappear somewhere and giving his PC to his young neice who proceeds to do the Lolita act with the lad. That one could have legs and it would keep chummy on the hook, albeit a different one. Whether he has the brains to deal with a character that isn't in the market for his $10.5m ATM card is a debatable point. He was as dumb as a bag of cement so maybe not. Worth a punt, though. Razz

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the very least you can explore how devious his nature is. Many a lad will show you exactly how down and dirty their piggish behavior can get when you introduce young girls into a bait. I think I mentioned it before but some lad gave an underage female persona permission to let her sick uncle molest them for money so long as she Western Unioned the cash to the lad. The lad said "It's OK because you are doing this for our love so I will forgive you when it is over". Lads tend to frown upon non-virgins but if they prostitute themselves in order to benefit the lad they will allow an exemtion. He even told her that the WU test question was "For?" and the test answer was "My love". Ugh. Others attempted to skim off the top of ransom demands in kidnapping scenarios by telling the hostage's family that the kidnappers want a certain amount when they really wanted less...therefore pocketing the difference. Super lad Hector managed to get one of his female characters jailed for life because she tried to steal cash from the church to give him that money in order to pay for a plane ticket. He did plead for a minute to try to get her freed from prison but another female church member quickly entered the scene to replace her. The new chick wasn't having it whatsoever and wanted Hector all for herself. He needed the new girl to help him recover hundreds of millions of dollars that a previous character left him just before the Uncle died (that character came back to life and died something like three times after that but that's a whole fifferent story and besides the point). When the new girl refused to help in trying to free the incarcerated chick Hector said "OK...let's let bygones be bygones. There's no point in fretting over lost causes. So what are you going to do about getting me my inheritance money?". And that was AFTER he was told that the jailed girl's parents committed suicide together due to shame. The forking asshole was straight up shameless and didn't care whatsoever. The ARK idiot that I mentioned earlier tried to trick a 14 or 15 year old intern to loot the petty cash drawer and send the spoils back to the lad. Human thoughts and/or words are impossible to describe how much contempt I have towards some of these bastards.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait.... this may not be the end! two days after I outed him as a scammer, he gets back to me, clearly trying to keep my interest in his $10.5m windfall alive:

Quote:
Lad: How on earth will I have all this information if I’m not an FBI agent ?? (Because you made it up lad. Doing that is easy, even for you)
I’m FBI agent for Christ sake! (Methinks he protesteth too much)

Your ATM Card worth $10.5 million is still here in my office.
I’ll advise you to leave your uncle money and face your compensation funds, you’ll become a millionaire once you receive the ATM Card from me.

But I can't be bothered with his nonsense:

Quote:
You have all that "information" because you made it up.
And you said the time limit on the card was up, didn't you? But that's suddenly no longer the case because you wan't to keep the chance of you getting the fee alive.
Bad news boi...I'm giving this PC to my neice because I just bought a new one with the £500 I saved by not paying your fraudulent fee. Bye bye!

This leaves the way open for Ella Flump, my fourteen year old neice, to discover chummy and play Lolita to his Humbert.

Last edited by Jimlad on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To illustrate just how biblically stupid this lad is, here's an email I received in my Richard So@le account, i.e. the account of the character that's been playing him like a cheap fiddle for the last month:

Quote:
I am Mr Nick Davidson and FBI agent. due to i was invited for very serious investigation regarding your fund.There Is Presently A Counter Claims On Your fund By One Mrs. Jodie Swiger,Who Is Presently Trying To Make Us Believe That You Are Dead And Even Explained That You Entered Into An Agreement With her, To Help You In Receiving Your Fund And That Was My Reason Of Calling For Confirmation. We all are right now in Washington DC . According to diplomatic agent in charge of your CARD delivery, he has sent you several emails regarding the issue but no response before they contacted us to make final inquiring before releasing the fund to Mrs. Jodie Swiger of ADDRESS:195 Spring Hollow Ct. Roswell, GA 30075 USA. We Shall ProceedTo Issue all ATM Card package Details To The Said Mrs. Jodie Swiger, If We Do Not Hear From You Within The Next 5 hours from now it will be all over. They also waited so much for clearance cost of $125 for CLEARANCE as was stated. Please let us know that you are not dead by sending us reply today once you get this message and the requested fee today as well so that we can get things done by today without any further delay again.

Nick Davidson
nickdavidson1 AT aol.com

Different email address, same idiot. I simply have no words to fully describe just how utterly moronic this lad seems to be. He seems to think I'll not realise it's the same halfwit and deal with him as if I've no idea who he is! Interesting too that the fee in this scam is $125 as opposed to $500 so it might be worthwhile. Razz
This imbecile is a psychiatric case study waiting to be written.

Last edited by Jimlad on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to see what happens, I reply to chummy's new email address:

Quote:
I am not dead. Do not send that card to anyone but me. Whoever Jodie Swiger is, she has nothing to do with me.

And I get this back...

Quote:
I read your emails which content is well Acknowledged, dear beneficiary the only thing required of you now by the law of the supremancy of the constitution is that you as a beneficiary needs to pay for the cost of clearance certificate to enable us proceed with your transaction today.

Finally, kindly reconfirm the following information to Aviod wrong deliveries...

1. Full name...
2. Home Adress...
3.mobile number...
4. Valid Id card....

Your urgent response is needed to proceeds with your transaction today.

Nick Davidson
nickdavidson1 AT aol.com

He's not noticed / realised / comprehended that this Richard is the same as the last one and he's attached that same lousy fake of an ID card too!!

Last edited by Jimlad on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, back on Hangouts, the Mark 1 version of our champion chump is talking to Richard's niece, Ella Flump...but he thinks Richard's still there despite the fact laddy was told Richard was giving the PC to Ella:

Quote:
Lad: The time limit on the card was up,, but I told you I kept your ATM Card in my office, that’s why it was still safe till now
This transaction is real
You don’t have to lose this ATM Card,, Richard don’t miss this great opportunity of becoming a millionaire!

Ella: Hello. Who are you? My name is Ella. I'm fourteen years old. Can you be my friend?

Lad: (He's not twigged yet) Richard how do you mean ?

Ella: I told you my name is Ella. Richard is my uncle. It's my bedtime now.
Lad: (He really is as thick as treacle, this one) Why would Richard leave his email for you

Ella: Goodnight (It's 11pm)

The following morning...

Lad: (He tries again to make Ella turn into Richard) Richard if you fail to pay the shipping fee within this week,, I’ll personally terminate your compensation ATM Card that worth $10.5 million,, and send the ATM Card to USA Treasury department as unclaimed funds.

Ella: Hello. It's Ella. Richard isn't here. This is my computer now.

Lad: Ella can you contact Richard for me?

Ella: I don't know where he is. why don't you want to talk to me?

Lad: I’ve compensation ATM CARD worth $10.5 million for Richard,, why would he leave without giving me his new email address ?
How old are you Ella?

Ella: I'm fourteen. How old are you? You’re at the same age with my son (I don't believe that for a second)

Ella: Will you be my daddy. My real daddy is in heaven with the angels.

Lad: (He never gives up) Did you’ve any idea on how I can get in touch with Richard?

Ella: He died ayear ago.

Lad: I can be your daddy my queen (This is beginning to get interesting) I’m sorry for the lost okay

Ella: My daddy loved me. Will you love me?

Lad: Yes of course,,, If you can only be a good girl

Ella: But I like to be bad girl sometimes. Daddy liked that.

Lad: No it’s not good. Bad girls won’t go to heaven on the last day rather to hell fire 🔥 (With an emoji too. Just to make sure Ella understands)
So you’ve to be a good girl okay

Ella: Daddy told me that was rubbish. He liked it when I was bad. He told me it was our little secret

Lad: Okay (I think he's getting worried now).

Ella: Can we be bad?

Lad: But if you want me to be your daddy and if you want me to love you as well,, you’ve to be a good girl

Ella: My mummy's coming. I have to go daddy.

Lad: Alright take good care of yourself

We'll see where Ella can take this parasite's morals. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's gross when lads talk to child characters. You just know they are either going to get pervy or ask for money or both. If you Google Richard's full name this thread shows up on the first page of results. Richard S. or just Richard is enough for readers here. Same deal with Ella's full name. It's a funny last name so if you want to share it use the Mask tag the first time and then refer to her as Ellas F. or just Ella going forward. I know you didn’t provide the lad her full name yet on Hangouts but being a lad he'll probably ask for all her details and a copy of her driver's license at some point Rolling Eyes

It is pretty weird that he created a new account to mail you using the same character name. Is he communicating with you through both of them now and trying to sound like he's two different people or did he just switch to the new account?

I bet if Richard is hospitalized from a ruptured appendix or something and Ella says he'll be back in about a week that he'll swoop in and try to get her to send the money. Why lads think that a minor can just walk into a WU and send cash to Africa without an ID or raising suspicions is beyond me. I bet if she says that she gets a quarter for every chore she does around the house and has a couple hundred dollars saved in a giant plastic candy cane shaped piggie bank that the lad will try to get her to lug it to Western Union. She was just saving for a rainy day but now she wants to give it to her younger sister who was diagnosed with leukemia last week to buy a fun pink wig when the chemo starts to kick in. I guarantee lad will still ask the child to drag a giant heavy plastic candy cane clear across town. Maybe she gets hit by a car trying to do that and Richard can come back and rip the lad a new one. You could use a fake newspaper article generator to write about the accident as well but sometimes lads don't fall for those. This lad seems dumb enough to buy it I think. You could definitely get him to fill out a few apology forms or refuse to do business with him unless he joins your uncle's church because he clearly needs more God in his life.

If he was smart he would voluntarily create a boss character that fires the lad for what he did to the child to avoid having to do anything but most don't have that much foresight.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've obfuscated his name in all the places it shows up.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's one mention on the 7th post on this page in the first sentence. You can use the search feature above and change the "Display results by" option from the default of "Topics" to "Posts". That last name occurs 13 times from a handful of baits including this one and a few others that go way back to stuff you did in 2011. Searching for the full name within quotes has 11 results. I assume the Eater search tool respects using quotes for literal searches. Anyway just FYI. It would be a pain to go back and change all that. You could always just kill Richard off and start fresh. Maybe Ella's father could tag in. He would be even more mad at the lad for interacting with his daughter.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I'd got them all.
Unfortunately I can't bring in Ella's father. She said he died and that's why she wants chummy as her new "daddy". puke
Maybe her mother could chime in with her disapproval at chummy's attentions toward her daughter. That may be his new love interest! This bait could go in any number of directions.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, duh. I forgot she said her dad died. The mom works just as well if you want to go down the love lad route. I don't think I could stomach that because those can get kind of gross and lads tend to beg for pics and video calls a lot more often. Maybe Ella's skinhead older brother just got out of jail and catches wind about whatever evil crap you want your lad to try on her. Somehow the appeal for his attempted murder conviction was successful due to some technically. Good thing his shank was an inch or two too short or he would have gone down for straight up murder indefinitely. If Richard dies then maybe he had a nicer house big enough for Ella, her mom, and the violent brother to live in. Brother probably wouldn't take too kindly to her sister trying to send money to Africa. Why the FBI is trying to pay compensation to UK citizens is weird to. The brother is an avid Nationalist and loves everything about Brexit. So UK bank transfers only laddy boy and you'd prefer to deal with an agent in Britain...preferably Scotland Yard. The lad can create a new character or you can ask your lad to move to England just for the hell of it. A new character would be better because it will force him to pay a lad to make a new crappie fake ID picture.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ella toys with our hero:

Quote:
Ella: Hello? It's your queen Ella.
Where are you daddy?
Lad: (Who just can't let it go!) Can you help me and call Richard?? Tell him to check his email,, that nick have a message for him over there.

(Then he threatens Ella if she doesn't do what he asks)

I’ll not talk to you again,, if you fail to call him for me

Ella: (distraught) Why daddy? Don't you love me? I don't know where my uncle is. Why are you being so mean and punishing me for something I can't help you with? Just be nice to me and not blame me because my uncle Richard isn't here.
Why are you being such a shit daddy?

He goes dark again

Ella: Speak to me daddy

Oops! Here comes Ella's mother...and she is not best pleased...

I'm Hermione, Ella's mother. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING CONTACTING MY DAUGHTER YOU PERVERT!!!
SHE'S ONLY A CHILD YOU SICK BASTARD AND YOU'RE CALLING HER YOUR QUEEN!!
IF I EVER GOT MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL CUT YOUR WEDDING TACKLE OFF WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS!
NEVER CONTACT HER AGAIN!!!
DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
ME!!

Lad:Calling your daughter my queen,, doesn’t mean I’ve anything to do with your daughter !!! (A pitiful excuse if you ask me)
I’ve her as my kid (That line right there would put you in jail, sonny boi)
So don’t ever insult me (He seems to think he should be above criticism, no matter what he does!)

Hermione: SHUT YOUR FUCKING PERVERT MOUTH YOU PAEDOPHILE ARSEHOLE!! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INSULT YOU? AFTER WHAT YOU'VEDONE?? YOU'RE LUCKY THAT'S ALL THAT'S HAPPENING!!

Laddy tries weakly to defend himself

Lad:Check my our chats and you’ll know I’ve nothing to do with your daughter

Hermione's having none of it and gets right down to business.

Hermione: YOU ARE A CHILD MOLESTING KIDDY FIDDLER!!!

Lad tries to get back to what he raeally wants...

Lad: I’m chatting here with Richard I don’t know who your daughter is

Hermione: YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR! IF I EVER CATCH YOU CONTACTING YOU AGAIN SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CASTRATE YOU!!
FUCK OFF!
NOW!

Lad: Stop texting me

Hermione: FUCK. OFF. NOW!!!

And even after that, this lad shamelessly puts his broken record back on.

Lad: Hey 👋 can you help me call Richard now ?

Hermione: NO!

So he's toast on Hangouts. However, Hermione is going to talk to her brother Richard and tell him what's been going on. Razz

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gross. He'll ask them all for money eventually. If he smells a payday around the corner he will ultimately stick around...despite all the slaps Laughing So does toast on Hangouts mean that his account there was nuked? It happens. Maybe he'll come back as a third persona by creating new accounts but forget to change the name from the one he's been using for the other two Rolling Eyes
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it's not nuked. i just figured there would be no more contact with him on it. Hermione and Ella will never get in contact with him again and Richard is otherwise engaged elsewhere.
This time it'll be email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic