SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Persistent FBI Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad pestering all my baiting characters for months now on Hangouts pretending to be FBI Special Agent Nick D@vidson who has a $10.5million ATM card that will only cost the lucky recipient 500 Euros to receive. I've never really bothered with him other than to tell im I know he's a scammer and to piss off.
He's sent me the most outrageous faked ID card and a picture of a pile of cash as proof that the money is mine.
I decided it was time to have some fun with this idiot so I opened a Hangouts chat and tried to gain his attention from another character's email...who has in the past told this twonk he's a scammer...but our hero doesn't seem to have remembered even though his response tends to suggest he knows he's spoken to my character, R. So@le, before:

Quote:
Me: Hello boi!

Lad: Are you ready to receive your compensation funds now ?

Me: You don't give up do you? Yes okay. I'll do it. You win. Remind me what you need from me again?

Lad: If you’re ready to receive your funds, then you’ve to come up with your full delivery information for proper verification and confirmation. To avoid any wrong delivery of your funds

Me: Right. I understand. Here it is:

Richard So@le
18 Slaughterhouse View
Lombard Way
Dunny-on-the-Green
Lincolnshire
DG5 2SL
United Kingdom

Lad:What’s the Nearest airport to your home??

Me: East Midlands

Lad: Phone number?

Me: I'll need to get my phone. I don't know my own number off the top of my head. Give me a minute

Lad: Alright

Me: Got it. It's 0207 *** ****

Me: Need anything else?

Lad: I’ll get back to you shortly,, I want to check your details in our system. Hope that’s your current home address to avoid any wrong delivery of your ATM Card worth $10.5 million
(As if to emphasise why he'd doing this)

Me: What else would it be? I only have one home.

Lad: Alright! I just want to confirm it,, to avoid wrong deliveries

Me: So you've said

Me: How can you confirm my own address?

Lad: That’s why I asked you!

Me: Fair enough

Lad:| I can only confirm it from you

Me: Well that's my address alright (It's not)

Lad: I’ll check your name in our system to make sure you’re the rightful beneficiary to claim this compensation ATM Card,, before I’ll start working on your delivery. (And of course I'll be there) So you’ve to hold on for some minutes okay

Me: Well you were the one that told me I was the beneficiary in the first place

Lad: Yes I said so,, but I’ve to reconfirm first

Fifteen minutes later:

Me: How long does it take to confirm something you yourself told me about? If you were so sure I was the beneficiary and badgered me endlessly to get my details from me back at the start of this, what is there to check?

To be continued... Very Happy

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi

Last edited by Jimlad on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To continue:

Quote:
Lad: I’ve crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents, received from African government office in Geneva attached, and we’ve confirmed that you’re the rightful beneficiary to receive this compensation inheritance funds. (There's a surprise!) I’ll get back to you with the picture of your ATM Card worth $10.5 million. (More emphasis of the point) We’re activating the ATM Card now. Have some patience okay.

Me: Right. I'll be waiting.

Lad: We’re still on the activation process,, please hold on (I can't wait...,the suspense is killing me) You can’t be able to use the ATM Card and withdraw money,, if we fail to activate it for you. Please can we know the four digit code,, you may want to use for accessing your ATM card? So we’ll complete the activation now. You’re delaying this activation process now. (oh really?) Or should we choose any four code for you ??

Me: Just pick a number and let me know what it is. I have no preference.

Lad: Alright. We’re done with the activation of your ATM Card,, it’s now working properly. (You do surprise me)

And here's what my 500 Euros will buy me. A real masterpiece of forgery I think you'll agree...

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi

Last edited by Jimlad on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He goes on..and on:

Quote:
Lad:That’s front and back picture’s of your ATM Card worth $10.5 Million. The maximum you can withdraw daily with the ATM Card is $5000,, from any ATM machine around you. Your ATM Pin code is ( 8012 ) It’s an Visa ATM Card. (I think we've established that) and you can use it to withdraw money in any country you traveled to. Every necessary arrangement has been made already for your delivery to proceed on. The shipping fee is the only thing delaying your ATM Card right here in our office. And the shipping fee will be sent to Africa, the state origin of your funds. (Get away!) That’s to show you we have nothing to do with your money. (Of course boi. I never doubted it for a second)

Me: So what happens now? You send it to me I take it.

Lad: I was appointed to deliver the ATM Card to you,, but I can’t work on your delivery without the shipping fee being paid.

Me: I thought not. How much is it?

Lad: The shipping fee is the only fee required from you (Obviously)

Me: Yes yes. How much?

Lad: The shipping fee will cost you 500 euro only,, because it will be an official overnight express delivery to your doorstep. (Why so cheap?)

Me: Why is sending a credit card sized bit of plastic so much? (A question he pontedly ignores)

Lad: I’ll start booking a flight to your city,, once you make the payment and get back to me with the receipt 🧾(Oh goody, I'm getting a visitor!) That’s the only fee required from you

Me (somewhat imaptiently): Yes you've said that already.

Lad: You’ve to try and raise it,, cause it doesn’t make sense to lose $10.5 million all because of 500 euro (Of course not. I'd be a fool to miss out on this opportunity for a measly 500 Euros wouldn't I?)

Me: If I'm to send this money, I'll need some details. Name, address, countryetc., of the receiver.

Lad: Hold on I’ll get back to you shortly,, with their receiver details

Me: Thanks

Lad: Send the required fee to the below information

Receivers Name: ******
City : Cotonou
Surname: ******
Middle name: *****
Last name: *******

Lad: Once you sent the shipping fee to the state origin of your funds,, get back to me with the receipt 🧾,, because that’s the only proof of your payment.
I’ll forward it to them and if they confirm the payment good, I’ll start booking a flight to your city immediately. (Because putting it in an envelope and sticking a stamp on it would be FAR too easy) I'll definitely deliver your funds, once you make the payment. You’ve my word.!!! (A lad's word is his bond obviously)
How long will it take you to go and make the payment?? So I’ll know when I’ve to start booking for your delivery.

Me: I'm sending by Western Union so I need a full address. You've just sent the country name.

Lad: The information I sent you,, is the only details they required from you at the Western Union. Just go there,, if they required for any more details just text me okay. I’ll be here waiting (That's good to know)

Me: I've phoned the local WU shop and they have told me they need a street name and house number.

Lad: I’ll contact them for address

Me: Thanks. I'll be here.

Lad: They told me the address is Cotonou. (How very specific of them). Just write Cotonou in the address

Me: I'll need more than that. Cotonou's a big place.

Lad: If western union can’t send it with the information maybe you’ve to use Ria or moneyGram The African government said I’m disturbing too much (He means he can't be bothered finding out)

Me: Fine. Have it your way. I'll just put Cotonou and see what happens

Lad: Just go and use the information I sent you. They’ll allow the payment.

Me: The WU shop isn't far. I'll do it now and be back in about 30 minutes. (Time I made lunch I think.)

Lad: I’ll be waiting,, don’t hesitate to send me the picture of the receipt okay

Me: Will do.

Lad: Bye. If they western union ask you,, why you’re sending the money. Just tell them you’re sending it to a family member,, so they’ll allow the payment go through without any delays. I believe you understand me?

Me: Yes

Lad: Very good

And as if I didn't get it the first time, he gives all that crap again

Text question: when
Text answer: today
Amount: 500
Surname: ******
Middle name: ******
Last name: ******

Lad: You’ve to jot down the names on a paper 📝 to avoid any mistakes (He's a patronising little shit isn't he? Time for a light slapping)

Me: I know how to do this. Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs. I'm going now.

Lad: Hey please don’t insult me!!! I’m just giving you guidelines to avoid mistakes!

Me: Well stop treating me like an idiot. I wasn't born yesterday.

Lad: Alright. Be safe

Three hours go by. It was a long lunch Razz

Me: I'm back. Are you there? Hello? Hello?

Lad: I’m here now. Did they allow the payment? Talk to me,, so we’ll know the way forward

Me: Yes the payment was allowed. I've got the receipt here.

Lad: Alright. I’ll start booking a flight to your city,, once they pick up your payment. Please can you resend me, the nearest airport to your home. And the picture of the receipt 🧾

Me: The nearest airport is East Midlands. Are you intending to come to my house? (If he goes to that address I gave him, he'll find it's mythical) And were are you coming from?

Lad: From the States. The United States (yeah of course you are) Once I arrive to the airport,, I’ll call you on phone so you’ll come to the airport and pick me up

Me: You'll not get a flight to East Midlands Airport from the USA. It's a small regional airport. You'll have to fly to London and then get a train.

Lad: Ooh ( Shocked Now he sounds like Mr. Humphries from Are You Being Served!)) I’ll check if any flights can arrive to the East midland airport,, if there’s not. Then I’ll take a train as you advised. When I get to London. Can I’ve the receipt 🧾,, so I’ll forward it to them and start booking for your delivery now.

Me: I can guarantee you you'll not get to East Midlands from the US. Trains run from Heathrow into Paddington Station in Central London every few minutes. From there you have to use the London Underground to get to Fenchurch Street Station and catch a train to Ipswich. From Ipswich Town Station, I can pick you up. (I'd love to see a lad try to negotiate the London transport system)

Me: I'm scanning the receipt now. The problem you may have is the Coronavirus outbreak has caused public transport to be severely curtailed. Trains are not running as often as the do normally and a lot of flights have been cancelled. Here is the receipt.

Lad: Alright! So the train will stop me at Where ? Ipswich town station right ?

Me: The first train will take you from Heathrow Airport to Paddington. London undergound from there to Fenchurch Street Station and from there, British Railways again to Ipswich Town

Lad: Alright! (As if he's EVER understood all that) I’ve not seen the receipt yet

Me: I'm having trouble uploading it. Bear with me.

Lad: Try it once again (He's desperate)

Me: There. Done it. It is a big file.

Lad: I’ve seen it now

Me: Good. When will the card come?

Lad: Once they pickup your payment I’ll start working on your delivery immediately. If they can pick it today, then I’ll start working on your delivery today

Me: Fine. Please keep me informed of how it goes. (Something tells me there'll be a problem)

Lad: Alright. I’ll update you. Please Can you send me the MTCN of the payment

Me: Isn't it on the receipt I gave you? I'll have a look ( It's not. It's obscured by a "security measure") Twisted Evil

Lad: Alright! Check it and send me the MTCN,, because the receipt is not clear enough. Just send me the MTCN. All I need is the tracking number

Me: Can I get back to you. Later. My wife has just come in from work so I have to cook the dinner.

Next episode to follow.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad wrote:
By the way I have a mobile number. It's #### ###### (that's the City of London Police Financial Crimes Unit.)

What is absolutely not allowed

Quote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

I'm not up to speed with my legalese, but I think it means we should consider police departments or other law enforcement agenies as ITPs. That said, I could be wrong, Mrs Dapper tells me that I often am.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's much more you know...

Quote:
Me: I'm back. Call western union with the number on the receipt and they’ll give you the tracking number.

Lad: Alright. Have Western Union given you the MTCN yet ? (I told you what to do boi, so go and do it you lazy sod.)

Me: I phoned the WU shop and asked them about it. They've told me that as a result of new security rules on UK transactions, (bullshit alert!) there is a phone number on the receipt you have to phone and quote the PIN number on the receipt to get the MTCN. I've included a screen shot of the relevant bit the described for me.

Lad: So you can’t get the tracking number by yourself??

Me: Apparently not. It's a new government restriction in the UK

Lad: Alright,, I’ll tell them what you said

Me: Thanks. If they follow the instructions on the receipt, they should be fine.

Lad: Maybe their receiver will call them and get the MTCN (That's you boi)

Me: It's only a single phone call to the given number to get it.

Lad: You told western union that the payment was sent to a family member right? So the receiver won’t say a different thing,, with what you told the western union. I believe you understand me?

Me: They didn't ask that question.

Lad: Alright. Once they call and get the MTCN, I’ll update you. I’ll keep in touch with you

Me: Thanks

Lad: Always welcome my millionaire friend puke

A quarter of an hour later...

Lad: They’ve tried to call western union with the number on receipt,, but it’s not contacting! (Aww shame!) The receiver said that the number is not connecting,, maybe the number is not correct. I’ve tried to call the number too from here in the states and it’s not working.

Me: Did you and they remove the first zero from the number and substitute 0044 when dialling it? +44**********?

Lad: That’s the number I gave them,, and I also called it. But it’s not working. Why don’t you call them and persist for your tracking number,, they’ll surely give you the MTCN. If they fail to give you the MTCN,, maybe you’ll go and take your money from them and send it through Ria. I think that’s the best solution. Richard I believe you understand me ? We need to get everything done today,, so that once they pick up the money tomorrow morning I’ll proceed immediately. (He REALLY wants his money. But it's going to be a while yet) Crying or Very sad

Me: I will contact them tomorrow after work. It is 10pm here now so everything is closed for the day. I will re contact you tomorrow.

Lad: Alright my millionaire friend (If he says that one more time, he's going to get a slap. He's supposed to be the FBI...he needs to learn some manners) Goodnight and sweet dreams (and he thinks he's my mother!) I would like if you can contact them in the morning before leaving to work,, so we’ll finalize everything in the morning. And I’ll start coming over (No you won't)

Me: Unfortunately I start at 7.30. The shops are opening later because of corona virus restrictions. Today all but essential places were ordered by Boris Johnston to stay closed. I will have to wait and see what happens.

Lad: Alright. Keep me posted okay

Keep watching folks. There's more to come! Image

Last edited by Jimlad on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone numbers removed Mr. Dapper Embarassed

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following day...

Quote:
Me: I went past the WU shop on my way to work this morning. It's closed. I'll try to phone them this afternoon if I get the chance. It's very busy today as half the staff in my office are at home.

Lad: Good morning my millionaire friend (A slap IS coming) It’s morning here (I gathered that. I think you mentioned it) Rolling Eyes Have you gotten the chance to call them yet ?

Me: I did. I told them what you said about that phone number not working and they said was probably an old form I'd been given which has an out of date number on it. The new one is 0800 582 3046 (a made up number) It's a security and Anti fraud organisation set up by the government. You have to tell them the nature of the transaction and that PIN number and they will give you the MTCN

Lad: Alright,, I’ll forward the Africa government the new number you just gave me

Me: Fine. Let me know how it goes.

Lad: Alright I’ll update you (and a few minutes later, who'd have thought it) I’m sorry,, the government said they called the number and it doesn't work either.

Me: Did you call the number yourself?

Lad: Yes. it doesn't go through. My friend why don’t you go there and take your money,, then send it through Ria,, cause I’m sure their rules won’t be the same thing. The number is not for western union. I also call them now

Me: I don't understand that at all. (Yes I do) A bank transfer would be simpler. I've done them often and they never fail. There are also fewer restrictions on how the money is dealt with, i.e no cash is used...it goes from bank account to bank account. Can you get an account for me to send to?

Lad: I’ll advice you to download worldRemit app. And transfer the money with your phone that’s the most simple way to send money. I’ll ask them for account number. Just download the worldRemit app. I’ll tell you how to make transfer with the app on your it,, without going to the bank.

Me: I can't download apps to use myself because my mobile phone belongs to my Company. (That's a lie. Actually I don't have a phone) (That bit's actually true!)

Lad:You can use the app on the company mobile phone. Just go to your App Store and search for worldRemit app

Me: No I can't. It's locked down by the company IT department. I cannot download anything to it.

Lad: You don’t have any other phone ?

Me: Only a landline.

Lad: Bank might hold the payment,, that’s the reason I want you to use the worldRemit app

Me: Well I can't and I've just told you why I can't.

Lad: I understand. Are you still at work ?

Me: Yes. Bank transfer is the most transparent and straightforward.

Lad: I’ll ask them for account details

Me: Great (I detect the sweet smell of fresh pork)

Lad: Hold on. I’ll get back to you shortly.

Me: The other advantage to this is the banks are open. WU and MG shops are all closed because of the outbreak.

Lad: Ooh (There's Mr. Humphries again) Alright. Their cashier told me, that the only available about you can send the money is a Nigeria account. Because their cashier has a Nigerian account. (You could have knocked me over with a fether when he told me that) Surprised So can you send to Nigeria account??? Here is the account details below

(Bank details reported to Bertje, to whom thanks are due.)

Lad: Just tell the bank you’re sending the money to a family member,, so they’ll allow the payment immediately. I need to get your ATM card delivered tomorrow (He's really champing at the bit for his cash)

Me: I can see no reason why I couldn't send to Nigeria. I'll get this done tomorrow as I won't be working.

Lad: Can’t you try and send it today ?? So I’ll start working on your delivery tomorrow

Me: Can't today. I'm still at work as I said and by the time I finish at 6pm, the banks will be closed.

Further episodes to come.

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the next dance please!....

Quote:
Lad: Once you send it tomorrow,, ask them how long it will take before it will get to the receiver? So you’ll be going to western union to take your 500 back right ?

Me: Yes. Eventually as it's closed for the time being. I may be able to do it via phone though.

Lad: Alright. Don’t hesitate to ask the bank, how long the payment will take before it will get to the receiver okay ? And send me the receipt 🧾 as well (Complete with 🧾 incase I was in any doubt about what a receipt looked like)

Lad: Very good

Me: Bank transfers usually take between three and five business days to process depending on the receiving bank's speed of doing these things.

Lad: I know. My millionaire friend hope you had a great day at work ?

Me: I'm going to the bank now. I should be about an hour.

The next day...

Quote:
Lad: Good morning. It’s morning here in the states. (and it's afternoon on Mars. We get it) Get back to me once it’s been sent ? Okay?

Me: You're an early riser then. In the office earlier than 4am? Wow! (He forgot he is supposed to be in the US where the time difference to the Uk is at least five hours)

Lad: No!

Me: The time here is 7:44 am

Then nothing for about three hours

Lad: Have you gotten to the bank yet ?

Me: I messaged you at 9:55 to say that's what I was about to do.

Lad: Ok. You told me you’ll get to the bank about an hour. So where’re you now ?

Me: No, I said I was going to the bank NOW and that I would be about an hour, meaning that's how long I expected to take to get there and back

Lad: Should I resend the account details??

Me: Why do you want to do that? (Because he's terrified I don't get them right and he misses out on a payday.)

Bank details againRolling Eyes

Me: What are you doing THAT for?

Lad: To avoid any mistakes

Me: It's been done. If there are any mistakes it's too late. What do you think I was doing at the bank?

Lad: So you mean, the money have been sent ?

Me: Yes! Again, what do you think I was doing at the bank?

Lad:Can I’ve the receipt now ,, so I’ll forward it to them?

Me: Give me a minute and I'll do it. I must say you need to pay more attention to what's going on. I told you I was going to the bank at 9:55 and you just didn't get it, did you? Sending me the details again after I'd been there was a bit pointless.

Fake Swift Transfer form sent to lad

Lad: Alright. So how many days did the bank told you,, it will take before the money reflects to the receiver account??

Me: I told you that as well. Yesterday, and you replied "i know". What is the matter with you today?

Lad: I just want to know if the bank give you actual time it will arrive! My millionaire friend,, I’m sorry you’re getting me wrong

Me: No. They can't be that specific because, as I told you yesterday, it depends on how fast the receiving bank is in processing the transfer

Lad: Alright. Hope you’re having a great day? Not really. The country is effectively shut down. It's eerie. Where are you in the US?

Lad: Washington DC

Me: I don't suppose anything's been has done anything to shut things down there for the protection of citizens?

Lad: They promised to give the citizens some money,, but it hasn’t come in yet

Me: I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Lad: I’m at the office right now my millionaire friend,, I believe you’re aware that we had to wait, until the African government receive your payment, before I can be able to work on the delivery of your ATM Card.

Me: (Time for that slapping) Of course. And please stop calling me your "millionaire" friend. It's pretentious and infantile.

Lad: Richard Stop sounding so bad okay! I’m calling you my millionaire friend, because you’ll soon receive your ATM Card and become a millionaire you deserve to be. Or am I not worthy of being your friend???

Me: You are facilitating a transaction. That does not make you my friend, millionaire or otherwise. Just know your place.

Lad: I’m sorry if you don’t like when I’m calling you my friend

Me: This is business, not friendship.

Lad: 👍🏻

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad: Good morning Richard. I believe you had a wonderful night?

Me: What kind of question is that to ask?

Lad: Why’re you so harsh? I’ll not ask you about that again. Take care

Me: Well why are you constantly checking on me? I went to the bank yesterday and transferred the money. What do you expect me to do now? All you have to do is wait. Asking me how I am all the bloody time serves no purpose and is frankly unprofessional. You're an FBI Special Agent. Start acting like one!

Lad: I’m FBI special agent doesn’t prevent me from having a good heart

Me: I don't need to to have a good heart. I need you to have a professional detachment. The money isn't even for you. (That's what he'd like me to believe anyway) It's going to somone else entirely. Anyone would think from your almost desperate behaviour that you were the one waiting for a payday. Razz When the money arrives at the far end, tell me. Until then, have some patience and stop concerning yourself with my welfare. It's not your job.

Me: Thank you.

The next morning, I have some bad news for my expectant lad...

Quote:
Me: Good Morning. Can I contact you via email this morning? I have something to show you and it wouldn't display properly on Hangouts.

Lad: Alright. fbi.specialagent.nickdavidson AT gmail.com (Feel free to have at this dingbat folks!) Good morning too

I send him and email from Hugh Jampton, my bank manager

Quote:
I received this from my bank manager this morning. Not good I think you'll agree.

Fri, Mar 27, 11:02 AM

Dear Richard

I regret to inform you that the transfer you initiated on Wednesday 25th March in the amount of EUR500.00 to Emmanuel Ifeanyi Nwachukwu has been denied. The reason for this denial is that the FBI have red-flagged the receiving account for possible terrorist money laundering activities. The monies have been returned in full to your Flexaccount with the number ending in 6317.
I felt it best to notify you of this myself rather than have it be done by our customer service department, given our long years of friendship and your loyalty to the Nationwide.
If there is anything I can do to be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to give me a call.
Please give my best to your wife and family.

Respectfully yours,

Hugh Jampton
Branch Manager
Nationwide Building Society
48 Tavern Street
Ipswich
IP1 3DL

Lad: I received your email,, I’m still confused why they gave us a red-flagged account. Maybe they don’t have any idea about the account issues. I’ll inform them about it. I’ll advise you to try send the money through Ria transfer,, hope Ria is not closed as well. Or moneyGram. Send it through Ria with the information I gave you earlier,, so they’ll pick it up today. And I’ll start working on your delivery immediately. I believe Ria will give you tracking number after you sent the payment. (Lads don't like bank transfers. That's why I always insist on them)Twisted Evil

Me: They’re not working like western union. I've never seen a Ria outlet here and even if I had, I wouldn't be able to go. The police are stopping people from travelling to anwhere except supermarkets. If they find anyone travelling unnecessarliy they can fine you and if they think you've got Coronavirus, can detain you and send you to an isolation centre. Can you get a second bank account? It looks like the only way at the moment.

Lad: Can’t you send through MoneyGram ? I believe MoneyGram is there in your city

Me: (getting pissed off at this dork's abject stupidity) You're not listening are you? THEY'RE ALL CLOSED! The UK is locked down tight!

Lad: I’ll contact the African government and get back to you shortly.

Me: Thanks. Good luck.

Lad: Richard Can you be able to make the payment today if they provide account for you??

Me: Yes. The banks are open as far as I know. They were two days ago at least. I can phone my bank to find out.

Then...

Me: I've just off the phone to the Bank. They are open today but will close early at 3pm. I've only got 40 minutes so if you want it done today I'll need those new details now.

Lad: I’ll get you the information shortly,, I’m still waiting for them

Me: Okay. But time's vanishing fast.

Second bank account details received and reported to Bertje

Lad: I just received the account now from them. I want you to be fast,, so the bank won’t close for the day

Me: It's too late now. I can't ge there in time. It'll have to be Monday.

Lad: I wish you could have try and make it today,, so you’ll receive this ATM Card on Monday morning .

Me: It's impossible. The bank is too far away to get there in seven minutes. I've waited this long for the money, another three days won't kill me.

Lad: Alright. Take care of yourself

Me: You too.

The next day...

Quote:
Lad: Hi Richard. How’re you doing ?

Me: Good Afternoon

Lad: Ooh it’s morning here

Me: Yes I understand.There's a time difference.

Lad: Yeah. Hope the banks in your city is open today?

Me: They are and I know that because my friend Hugh is also my bank manager

Lad: Alright. Hope you’re still with the bank details,, or should I resend it once again??

Me: No I've got them. I'm going to the bank in about half an hour. I get the feeling you're checking up on me again

Lad: I’m not always with phone,, cause I’m in the office. You can text me now

Me: I had a problem at the bank. There are two sets of information that you gave me. One for the UBA and one for Citibank. I and the teller at my bank didn't know which one was required and only one can be used per transfer. So which is it? (He cocked up and got the last bank's details mixed up with the new ones)

Lad: Use the UBA

Me: (being obtuse) What's the Citibank one for then? Can you resend the details so that only the information I need is there?

Lad: I’ll check it and resend it now

Me: I don't want to use some details that are relevant to Citibank and some for the UBA which would mess up the transfer completely.

Lad: I understand. You should tell them at the bank that you’re sending to Nigeria but there is an intermediary bank which is citi bank. They will tell you how to fill the transfer form. I believe you understand me?

Me: That doesn't help and I know how to fill in a form but because there are two sets of data, the bank didn't know which one to use. I need to know ONLY the information for the bank the money is going to.

Lad: Are you still at the bank ?

Me: No. It closed over an hour ago.

To be continued...

Last edited by Jimlad on Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad wrote:
Phone numbers removed Mr. Dapper Embarassed

Oops, likewise. Embarassed

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad clears up the misunderstanding with the bank details and we're off on another doomed bank transfer adventure.

Quote:
Me: I'll go again tomorrow with this

Lad: You can’t make it today again?

Me: Well I just told you it closed over an hour ago so what do you think?

Lad: If there’s any mistake,, just sit in the bank and text me so we’ll solve the issue immediately,, to avoid you going to the bank everyday (Yeah, that'll happen) The government gave me another account details and the receiver is from United States in case your bank can’t transfer to UBA. Then you’ll send to USA,, they said the receiver can transfer them the money with A worldRemit app once she receive it. So did you preferred to send to United States or to UBA bank in Africa??

Me: The USA is probably likely to be less hassle and more likely to work without a hitch

Lad: So what’s your plan? Cause i don’t want you stressing yourself, going to the bank everyday. I want this time to be end of it. (I'll bet you do sonny boi) So I’ll start working on your delivery.

Me: Send me the USA details and stop fretting about me. It's hardly a stressful thing to do in the grand scheme of things.

More bank detail received and reported to Bertje.

Lad: When’re you going to the bank ?

Me: I'm not until I'm sure I have all the information I need to make this work. You're sounding desperate again. I'll speak to my bank manager friend and ask him exactly what is needed for a transfer to the USA. I have a feeling I know what he'll say.

Lad: Yes ask him,, and get back to me with the needed information

Fifteen minutes go by...

Lad: I’m still waiting

Me: You can lose that snarky tone right now! My friend is a bankmanager. That means he's abusy man and not able to come to the phone any time I call. I've arranged for him to call me at 11am.

Me: Yes. "Alright". The world doesn't come to a halt just because you want it to. I'm doing everything possible so have a bit of respect for that. You're only the middle man after all.
I've just finished speaking to Hugh. he has told me what I need from you to make an international transfer to the USA or anywhere else. Bank Name and postal address. Beneficiary's name. Account Number. Bank identifier and IBAN number. That's it. The bank identifier is also called the Swift code. You have not provided an IBAN.

Lad: Alright. I’m here to help make things easier for you (Of course you are, sunshine) I’ll contact them for the listed information now

Me: Thank you

Later...

Lad: Hi Richard. The receiver from USA said she can provide postal address,, account number and bank name. She don’t know bank identifier and IBAN number. Maybe you should just send to the UBA which has the complete information. Did you check to know if MoneyGram is open? I’m working hard to make sure everything work out. (I'm sure you are. Not)

Me: The bank needs the UBA IBAN. How many times have I told you the Money gram shops are shut. EVERYTHING IS SHUT EXCEPT THE BANKS AND THE HOSPITALS!!! Pay attention for God's sake!

Lad: Clam down okay

Me: I'm geting tired of your inattention. I tell you the shops are closed and you ask me if I can go to the MoneyGram shop. I told you yesterday that the bank had closed an hour and a half before and then you asked me if I was going go to the bank again. Keep your eye on the ball! I still need an IBAN for the UBA!! I can't do the bank transfer without it. It's up to you.

Lad: I’ve told them what you said,, I’m waiting on them to respond back

Me: Good. I'll be here.

Lad: The United States does not participate in IBAN. Therefore, Bank of America does not have an IBAN number only within Europe does. (For once, it seems, the lad is right) States have only Routing number. I wish you had a private phone,, you would have sent the money through worldRemit app. That would have been better and faster.

Me: I thought you'd decided I should use the UBA and to that end had provided me the details. I asked you for the IBAN pertinent to the UBA and now you're telling the USA doesn't do IBANs. That is not relevant. We've moved or (or so I thought) to the UBA again and I asked you for the IBAN that would enable me to do that.

He gives me the details one more time

Lad: Use this information like that. Use the IBAN number on the details. Payment will go to UBA account number

He gives me the wrong IBAN again

Me: Jesus! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN! THAT IS THE IBAN FOR CITIBANK. I NEED THE ONE FOR THE UBA!!

Lad: UBA and Citibank London use the same IBAN number. (That sounds like bollocks but hey ho, it's not happening anyway.)

Me: That cannot be true. That IBAN is unique to the CitiBank branch involved. It has nothing to do with the UBA. If you insist on me me using it though I will and we'll see what happens. There are also two account numbers in the information you've just given me. Which do I use?

Lad: They told me now that Nigeria don’t use IBAN number rather NUBAN number which is the 10 digits account number

‭‭
He gives me the details AGAIN!

Me: Okay. If you're confident that'll work, I'll go with it. I'm off to the bank now.

Lad: I believe it will work this time! I’m here in case if you’ve any questions

Me: Fine.

Two hours later I send him another faked Swift transfer form...

Me: This one's a photocopy of the original as opposed to a system-generated copy.

Me: In three to five business days, the money should arrive at the far end.

Lad: I’ll forward the receipt to them,, they’ll get back to us once they receive the money

The next day, our hero gets more bad news from the bank.

Me: Good morning. Please check your email. I have another one from my bank manager and I'd like you to explain what is going on?

Dear Richard

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but there is another problem. It is in regard to the second Swift transfer you made on Tuesday afternoon from this branch. The account you designated as the recipient has been reported by the United Bank for Africa as being used by suspected criminals. The account you funded is having all its transactions monitored by the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit and as a result your payment has been blocked and will be returned to you.
Please give me a call at your earliest convenience for further details regarding this matter.

Kindest regards,

Hugh Jampton
Branch Manager
48 Tavern Street
Ipswich
IP1 3DL

Lad: I got your email and I’ve text the state origin of your funds,, about what your bank manager said. I’m waiting for their response

Me: I've got a meeting now. I'll be out in about an hour or so. (I needed an break from this halfwit and although I'd reported this account to Bertje, it seemed the bank hadn't yet done anything about it)

Lad: Hi Richard, they said nothing is wrong with the account. Maybe your bank don’t want to allow the payment go through. So what’s your plan now ? You said you can’t download worldRemit app on your phone,, that could have be the easiest way to send them the fee. so I’ll complete your delivery and face other things. Did you’ve any other bank account,, so you can send the money through it.
Because it seems like NationWide don’t want to help you and send the money.
Me: I cannot see why the Nationwide would do that. If they didn't want to carry out the transaction, they would say so. They wouldn't pretend to do it and then come up with an insane story like the one in that email. They would be open to prosecution from the banking regulator for behaviour like that. And the bank manager is my personal friend...has been for thirty years. He would not do that.

Lad: Try and send to USA if the same story show up,, then we’ll know that your bank don’t want to carry out the transaction. Here’s the USA informations (Piggy no. 3) clapping

Me: I'll certainly give it a try. If this doesn't work, my friend Hugh and I will be having words.

Lad: If this doesn’t work this time,, it shows your bank don’t want to send it

Me: I would tend to agree. Here's hoping you're wrong (he is)

Lad;: I’m not ! (you are) Once you try it again,, get back to me

Lad: Alright. I’ll be looking forward to hear from you

Me: I'll try to get it done today but I'm very busy with work. It may have to wait until Monday given that it is 13:41 right now and the banks close at 15:00

Lad: Try your possible best and make it today

Me: I can't promise anything.

Lad: I understand,, but you’ve to try okay

Me: Why are YOU in such a hurry? This money's not for you so why are you getting into such a lather?

Lad: I have a lot of delivery i must carry out on Monday,, I want yours to be among

Me: Well if it doesn't happen by then it'll have to wait won't it?

Lad: Yes I guess

Now my Einstein of a lad comes up with an even more hare-brained scheme...

Quote:
Lad: Hi Richard how’re you doing ?

Me: Good evening.

Lad: I believe you know about bitcoin right ?? I’m suggesting that, Sending the fee to African government through bitcoin, is the easiest way and it will stop you from stressing yourself going to the bank every-time. I jokingly (?) ask their cashier if they have any idea about Bitcoin trade,, so that once you buy the bitcoin and send it to their own bitcoin wallet,, they’ll Trade the bitcoin in their country and have the money Cash. To my biggest surprise, their cashier said YES. Because that’s the easiest way of sending money to overseas without any bank stress or bank questions.

I ignore him for a few hours

Lad: Hello Richard

Me: Hello. I've been gardening all day, that's why I've not been available. (That was actually true. it was far too nice a day to be toying with an idiot on a PC)

Lad: Alright. But I believe you got my previous messages regarding on the bitcoin payment??

Me: I am not happy about dealing with Bitcoin. Let's just wait and see if the Swift transfer happens and we'll take it from there.

Lad: The bitcoin payment will be more faster than the bank transfer,, so I’ll start working on your delivery on Monday morning.

Me: I'm not in that much of a hurry. I've waited this long for my compensation, another few days won't kill me.

Lad: Richard I know you’re not in a hurry,, but I’ve to get this your card delivered to you and face other things. What if we wait again and your bank fail to transfer the money, like they did on the last times? If you go to bitcoin office and transfer the bitcoin to their wallet,, they’ll receive it today and I’ll start booking for your delivery immediately. That’s a good idea if you think about it.

Me: I'm sorry but I will not be pressured into doing something am not happy with. If you have to wait a while before delivering my card I'm sure it won't be the end of the world. This is what you do, right?

Lad: I won’t pressure you in doing something you’re not happy with. I just thought that would be the easiest way for you to send them the money.

A couple of days went by.

Quote:
Lad: Hi Richard how’re you doing today ? Happy Sunday. Hi Richard What is going on? Do you know your delay will affect withdrawal from your ATM card negatively? Give me update let me know what is happening
Me: I'm too busy with work today to do anything of this stuff. I'm working by myself in an office that normally has eight people in it. I'm swamped.

Lad: To receive this ATM Card worth $10.5 million (there the advert again) should be more important than your work,, because once you receive the ATM Card you’ll be the BOSS of yourself. We’re talking about millions hope you’re aware of that ? Should I ask their cashier for their bitcoin wallet address,, so you’ll pay them the fee through bitcoin when going home from work. That should be the easiest and fastest way to pay them the fee,, so I’ll get your ATM Card delivered to you immediately. Send them the fee through bitcoin and stop stressing yourself going to the bank!

I got REALLY pissed off at this pondscum for suggesting that my work should take a back seat to his lousy scam so I decided to slap him HARD and I was on the verge of telling him I knew what he was up to

Me: My work is important to me so do NOT tell me to treat it with disrespect! I also told you NO BITCOIN! And so far as being stressed is concerned, YOU are the only one getting into a lather here. I am perfectly sanguine about this. It will happen when it happens. I suggest you calm yourself and stop behaving as if YOU were the one getting paid and you needed the money in a hurry...which is how it feels to me at the moment.

Lad: The shipping fee is not going into my pocket,, I’m glad you’re aware of that (I am absolutely NOT aware of that, boi) I’m in a hurry because it’s almost getting to the deadline of the ATM Card, right here in our office. (His desperation and pain atbeing deprived of his 500 Euros for a third week is really beginning to show)

Me: You've never mentioned a deadline before now. What deadline? I'm beginning to smell something here.

Lad: And what’s that ? Next week is the deadline. If you fail to send the shipping fee within this week,, the ATM Card will be return to the state origin next week.

Me: Your apparent desperation to get me to send this money as fast as possible using any method you can think of, including one I have already told you I will not use. Bitcoin. And now, as if to scare me into quicker action, there is a "deadline" on my ATM card. And now it seems to be a threat delivered in English which is becoming less competent...as if it wasn't your native language..or was at least not spoken where you come from as it is everywhere else. I am detecting tinges of West African delivery.

Lad: 👍🏻 (I thought he was admitting it here!)

Me: Are you saying I'm RIGHT???

Lad: No you’re not RIGHT !!! (So what was the 👍🏻 for, you idiot?) I’m not trying to scare you,, i never know about the deadline until it was announced today at the office. (Yeah, right) But I’ll try and keep the card safe for you,, whenever you’re ready to receive the ATM Card then contact me. I have nothing to do with your money!

Me: You scared me there! (I didn't really want rid of him. He's a good pet really...and so generous with the bank accounts and pork!)

Lad: I don’t mean to scare you. I’m Just telling you the fact. I’m not in a hurry of the money besides the money is not coming to me,, I was only advising you to use another method, with the transfer since your bank don’t want to allow the payment to go through.

Me: I've just come back from the bank having done the transfer again. I spoke to Hugh, the manager and my long-time friend to ask him if your assessment of the bank "not wanting to send the money" was true. He assured me categorically that it was not. The banking rules in this country are very strict on this matter. It is not in any way up to the bank to disallow a transfer and then lie about it. Hugh would lose his job and the bank would be investigated by the banking regulator. Enormous fines and possible prosecutions would result. So I'm absolutely confident that when the previous transfers did not go through, it was for the reasons stated and not because the bank just didn't want to do it. As Hugh said to me, "Why would we not want to do a Swift transfer? That is what we are here to do. We certainly wouldn't pretend we'd done it and then lie to you about why it failed. That's more than all our jobs are worth". I'd interrogate your colleagues at the African end again if I were you Mr. Davidson. After all, Africa doesn't exactly have a spotless record when it comes to financial propriety, does it? I will attach the latest transfer form for you in a moment.

Yet another faked Swift transfer form sent to the willing dupe. Endless hours of fun on Photoshop to be followed up the next day.

Last edited by Jimlad on Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On we plod.

Quote:
Me: Have you received my message?

Lad: Good morning Richard. I just got all your message now and I’ll forward the receipt to them

Me: Any comments on it then?

Lad: Once the receiver got the money, I’ll update you. Richard I’ll keep you posted

Me: I meant do you have any comments on what Hugh told me?

Lad: I don’t have any comments yet,, because Hugh is a bank manager, he know more about the swift transfer than I do. So let’s wait for this last transfer,, if they don’t allow it again,, then you should understand what I told you earlier is true.

Me: I think it is far more likely that what Hugh said is true, and for the reasons given. Banks do not behave like that in the UK as I said. The criminal consequences for all involved are dire. So if this one fails, I would regard the far end to be dodgy. Occam's razor would tend to support the idea.
(I guarantee he has NO idea what Occam's Razor is! This is quickly followed the next day by the predictable email from Mr. Jampton at the bank, who is by now, getting concerned at his friend's antics.)

Me: Check your email Mr Davidson. I have another one for you.

Dear Richard

The most recent Swift transfer you made at this branch has failed... again. The account was blocked by the FBI as its owner is under suspicion of being a money mule for criminals in Africa and other places.

I really must insist that you reconsider your wish to send money to these people. I do not know why you are so determined to pass money on to criminals and if was not for our enduring friendship I would be strongly motivated to inform the authorities about your activities. As it is I cannot process any more of these transactions for you as I am in serious risk of contravening the Banking Act if I am found to be repeatedly transferring money to accounts that are blocked or otherwise red-flagged. Please do not ask me to do this again or our friendship will be in jeopardy.

Kindest regards,

Hugh Jampton
Branch Manager
48 Tavern Street
Ipswich
IP1 3DL

I let our hero think I've decided to go along with his notion that MoneyGram, Western Onion et al are the preferred way to go.

Me: I have found a MoneyGram outlet that is in a supermarket. If you give me the details I will use it to send you the money. The bank is no longer an option as you can now see. You were right and I was wrong.

Lad: I’m glad you understand. I’ll send you the details now to use MoneyGram

Me: It looks like the only way to go.

Lad: Send the required fee to the below information

Text questions: when

Text answer: today

I told you earlier that your bank manager never wanted to send the money. I’ve checked our system but I never found ******* in our list as a money mule for frauds. Once you send this fee,, I’ll prove your bank manager wrong by getting your ATM Card delivered to your doorstep. You’ve my word. (I feel so much better now)

Me: I'll get this done by lunchtime.

I've decided to chop his dollar but it fell a bit flat...Read on.

Quote:
I’ve finally managed it. I had a lot of problems with the MoneyGram outlet, mainly because I’ve never used one of these places before...it's a bit different from Western Union But today when I when I was having difficulties and I expressed dissatisfaction to the agent behind the counter, a man that was already there and doing his own transfer, offered to help me with filling in the form. On the basis that he knew what to do and I really didn’t, I accepted his help. He filled in a form and gave it back to me to hand to the agent. She was happy that all was well and enacted the transfer. You should have the money later this evening and I have included the receipt here.

My lad has spotted the deliberate mistake. The recipient's name in wrong. His dolla's been chopped. But our hero seems less concerned than I expected.

Lad: The person fill in a wrong name in the receiver’s name can’t you see that ? The receiver’s name should be ( Godson Owele ) And not the name on the receipt
Check the name on the receipt with the name I sent you. You’ll see the mistakes. The person that helped you to fill form made a mistake with the name,, he/she wrote ( AGANGA ZULU ) while the receiver’s name I gave you earlier is ( Godson Owele ). I don’t think they can be able to pick it up,, but I’ll them to try first.
Hope the person that helped you to fill the form didn’t have the reference numbers or picture of the receipt?? To avoid the person forwarding it down to who he was trying to send money before started helping you!

Me: (Feigning horror) Christ. I never noticed that! You're right. I'd better get down there and find out what I can do. He's probably got the numbers because he had the form for long enough. I'll get back to you

Lad: Alright. Please be fast,, so that MoneyGram will cancel the transfer

Me: Right.

A couple of hours go by.

Me: I'm just back from the MG outlet. the transfer's gone. I was too late to stop it. The girl behind the counter went off shift just after I left and apparently they have to clear their transfer workload before they do so my money has been stolen. God knows where it's gone. The man that helped me wasn't known to anyone in the shop so he's gone too.

Lad: I’m very sorry (I've done a few Dolla Chops and this is the first time I've had sympathy from a lad. It's normally insane ranting and a sig line!)

Lad: So what’s your plan towards the fee ?

Me: I honestly don't know. I'm 1500 Euros down because of this and two of the bank transfers being blocked means that money won't come back to me anytime soon, possibly ever. This is a fucking nightmare.

Lad: You’ll cover up all expenses you’ve made once I get your card delivered. Your bank will surely return your money

Me: It's out of their hands. Nigerians amnd the FBI have it. I might never get it back.

Lad: Whenever you’re at MoneyGram store don’t ever let anyone see your receipt to avoid the person knowing the reference number of the transfer. You’ll surely get it back

Me: I realise that now but as far as getting the money back? Never. It's been stolen by that bastard that offered to "help".

Lad: I’m not talking about the money you lost today,, rather the other payment,. Which your bank didn’t allow to go through. You’ll get the 1000 back

Me: I just have to wait for that. I have no idea whether I'll get it back. Certainly not soon.

This is where the heartless little shit really shows his cards. I could be a destitute old man down to his last 500 Euros, and this pig wants it. He needs to be destroyed

Lad: If you’ve up to 500 into your account now,, I’ll advise you to use it for the fee. You don’t have to compare the lost with the money you’re about to receive. The money in your ATM Card will cover up your lost Richard. But I’m sorry for the lost. (I'm sure you are you little c***)
You’ve to be very careful this time when trying to send it.

Me: What methods are left though?

Lad: Can’t you go and use MoneyGram again with the name I gave you ???

Me: I suppose I could. Just give me a couple of days to recover from this. I'm a bit frazzled.

Lad: It’s up to you

Me: It is. Give me a couple of days.

And that's us up to date. Has anyone any ideas where I take it from here? I could do the MoneyGram transfer again but what would be the pretext for failure? And what then? I need to ramp up the pain on this pondlife but my arsenal is running low. I've never really done a bait like this one before. I've mainly done church baits and lovelads up 'til now.

Last edited by Jimlad on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a lot of lad frustration there!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I’ve checked our system but I never found ******* in our list as a money mule for frauds.

^^the fact that he knows what a money mule is tells you that this is a lad...through and through. What a jackass.

I don't know why exactly but lads that try to push bitcoin really piss me off. Great bait BTW! I will say that if you read enough threads here on Eater you will understand that it is generally a bad idea to tell the lad that the piggy they gave you is being investigated for fraud etc. When you report an account the bank will never provide you any status about their investigation practices. How they go about it is a bit of a mystery but they obviously won't take your accusations at face value and shutter the account just because you said it is being used to perpetrate fraud. Banks that take these accusations seriously will likely begin to monitor the account for a while to determine if anything fraudulent is going on. If you report a piggy and tell the lad that money can't be transferred into it because it is being investigated then the lad will scramble to find a different account. Many lads belong to a network of scammers who use the same bank account(s) to funnel money through. Sometimes the accounts belong to ITP money mules and sometimes they belong to a fellow lad that works in the network.

If you report an account and tell the lad that it is being investigated for fraud then he and his merry band of thieves just might jump ship and start using a different account. If that happens the bank that received the report won't see any fraudulent activity anymore because the lads had moved on by then. You're better off leaving the lad in a state of confusion and uncertainty. You can make up all kinds of excuses as to why the transfer failed. Maybe there are some forms that the recipient (the lad) needs to fill out in order to qualify or the account number or IBAN doesn't match up or whatever. String the idiot along for as long as you can. In a perfect world the bank will have sufficient evidence to close the account while you toy around with the lad. At the very least the bank may notice that a personal consumer account is receiving both a large number of transfers in and transfers out...enough to require that it be converted to a business account subject to higher maintenance fees and regulatory rules. If a mule is involved they may bolt due to such headaches. Lads need to suffer so it is better not to tip them off. So when the rug gets pulled out from under them via a shuttered account it causes maximum disruption as they try to find a new account to abuse.

Anyway, like I said...great bait! I hope that you will be able to make this loser suffer for all of an eternity...or until you get bored and then ghost him Laughing
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice bikeatl77. I hadn't really thought about what you've said before now. I've always in the past told the lad the account's been stopped because, well, I thought that's what you did in order to get another acount out of him! I've managed to get four out of chummy here.
I do need to come up with more ways to torture this tool. He seems more savvy than most but at the same time almost impossible to upset. The dolla chop fell flat and all I got out of him was (feigned) sympathy.
Can I just ask what "ghosting" a lad is and how and when you do it?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can still hunt for piggies by telling the lad that the transfer failed due "unspecified" reasons. It's best to word it in such a way that places fault on the lad's end. Your bank tried to transfer the funds but the receiving bank rejected the transaction with no explanation. If your lad provides you an account based in Africa you can tell him that the rules governing international wire fraud have gotten more strict. If your baiting character lives in America tell the lad that you can bypass the red tape if he provides you a US bank account. He will need to reach out to his network to find one for you. If successful there's a pretty good chance that the account he gives you is used by many a lad. Shutting those down can be a real headache to their operation as it usually requires them to find a new mule. Tricking people to become a mule is labor intensive and takes away time that would have been used to scam victims.

Ghosting is to suddenly stop all communications with the lad without explanation. Eater frowns upon "burning" lads which means that you tell the lad that they were being baited. You can ghost the lad whenever you want. Maybe he is boring you to tears or you found a new lad that's more willing to jump through your hoops. Sometimes real life gets in the way and you have take a break from baiting. Simply dropping the lad with no warning can be really frustrating for them. I just read an older bait on here where the baiter spent a lot of time trying to get a lad to go to Timbuktu. The baiter managed to get the lad moving one day before going on a 2 month vacation with no internet access. The lad was trying to rescue his pregnant "fiance" who was carrying well over a million dollars worth of stolen jewels. Needless to say the lad was steaming when he got to Timbuktu after days of treacherous travel and none of his emails were being returned. The baiter unpaused the bait when he got back from his trip and shared all the frantic cries for help that eventually morphed into full blown insulting rants. When it comes to baits silence really can be golden. Lads hate being ignored.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bear that in mind bikeatl77.
I've been working on what I do with my lad next. I reckon I can have my character get a loan for the fee since he's lost so much in trying to get it paid. That means character references from the lad and proof the compensation the lad is promising is a good risk for a loan provider. When it's refused, my character has a heart attack and dies of the shock of losing his $10.5m. Enter his daughter demanding to know what is going on and announcing that my original character left the lad a fortune in his will. (he was an eccentric millionaire). Needless to say the lad has to travel to the reading of the will to get the cash so a safari might come out of it if I'm lucky.
My motivation now is to hurt this pondscum for as long as is humanly possible.

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would send the payment again after which Interpol would contact me and tell to change the name due to the death of your lad's payment receiver, which means necessity of verification photo to disproof the death.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in throwing the lad some curve balls. You might want to say that you are going to ask your rich senile father/uncle/grandfather for a loan versus a bank. He'll need to provide you with trophies (certificates, notarized documentation, copies of his ID etc.) to show to the family member that fronts you the cash. If you tell the lad that the bank needs those things he may bolt on you. In his mind there is no point putting in a bunch of effort when there's a good chance that the bank will identify his docs as forgeries. An old senile relative of the victim who has more money than they know what to do with should be a lot easier to trick.

Another plus to the rich relative angle is that you can get the lad to talk to Lenny. The link to that modality is below. Just make sure to remove Lenny's phone number from any correspondence that you want to paste here on Eater. The Lenny thread is hidden behind a login so that it won't show up on Google searches. The Main forum where your bait lives is searchable and you don't want your lad to find his way here.

Lenny's Thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301052

Two things about the dead baiting character. You mentioned that your lad isn't dumb so you may blow the bait by telling him that he was left a fortune. That is a very unlikely scenario given how little they knew each other. He may realize that you are joking with him and drop you. It's a lot harder to get lads to do anything for you once they suspect that they are being toyed around with. It is also likely that the lad is using a false identity. If you leave him money but he needs to go somewhere to sign paperwork and prove his identity he will not go because he's been living a lie under an alias.

REGARDING THE SAFARI: Hold off on this for now. Eater forbids safaris at the moment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We don't want to expose ITPs to the virus because we tricked a contagious lad to criss cross all across Africa and beyond. When lads get stranded on safari their begging goes into high gear as they approach any and everyone around them pleading for a handout. Travel is stressful especially if you're out of money, sleeping in the streets, not bathing, barely eating/drinking etc. Many a lad has gotten sick while on safari. Some lie of course but not always. One lad got hospitalized from a tapeworm a while back. It would be very easy for a weakened immune lad to catch corona while on safari. Best to not put innocent people at risk. The link to the policy is below. Any posts that attempt to get a lad on safari will be removed and your user privileges could be revoked. Hopefully this thing will blow over so lads can get everything that they deserve.

If you really want to kill off your character and introduce new ones maybe you can say that he changed his will to give all his money to one of his two daughters. Before the change it was to be split between them 50/50. The daughter that is now left with nothing talked to the lawyers. They told her that the last will can be nullified if the dead character wasn't of sound mind. You need the lad to testify on camera that the old man was crazy. You will pay him handsomely if you win the case. You can even bait him as the other daughter and promise him more if he does another video that nullifies his first video by saying the man wasn't crazy and that he was being bribed to make the first one. This tug of war could go on for a while and get silly. When the corona thing blows over you can ship the lad a parcel filled with expensive trinkets from the inheritance including an evelope stuffed with cash. He can chase after it when it gets "stuck" in another country.

Safari Policy: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=304073
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noted bikeatl77. I should have thought about the implications of Covid-19 but thanks for the alternative ideas. I'm sure I can keep my lad and the readers of the Eater website entertained for a while yet. Much lad pain is in the offing. Thanks again.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the FBI doing giving away well loaded visa cards, in the first place?
😅😅😅

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ this lad is literally all over the map. According to the lad the documents that prove the baiter to be a winner are at the FBI Africa office in Geneva Confused Lad wanted the fees to be westied to him or some associate in Benin. When he was told that only bank transfers would work he provided a Nigerian account and then a US one later. The $10.5 million jackpot is in US dollars but the lad wants Euros even though the baiter lives in the UK which uses pounds. I can only hope that this jackass hasn't made a dime from scamming given how convoluted the format is. Sadly this is probably not the case Crying or Very sad
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What genuinely amazes me is how the complication and inconsistency of this idiot's format could ever take anyone in for a split second. It's obviously nonsense and his Gmail address ought to give him away instantly. And wait 'til you see his ID card! You'd need to be blind not to know it was at least altered...and very badly altered in a way that only West Africans are good at...to give our hero the identity he's chosen. That said, people are taken in by these guys for whatever reason so I've decided this one's mine and I'm going to make his life a living hell if at all possible. He's made it plain that even if I was destitute and unable to find money enough to feed myself, he would advise me to send whatever amount I had, to him. He is a sociopathic monster and by the time I'm finished with him, I want him to be a dribbling, twitching ruin lying in a gutter somewhere.

Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had this from the slimy little worm:

Quote:
Richard Have a blessed Easter.
may the angels protect you, may sadness forget you, may goodness envelop you, and may the Lord Jesus Christ always bless you, may the Lord's face shine upon you this Easter. I wish you and your family a happy Easter!

Wouldn't that just make you want to vomit? The hypocrisy is world class! puke
My response was curt:

Quote:
Thank you for your wishes Mr Davidson, but I am an atheist so the religious references mean nothing to me.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he played that "please wait while I cross check your address with our files" game I hope it really meant that he sent your name to another lad to photoshop onto the Visa card pic he gave you after the account was "activated". It was a cute trick but I think the delay was as long as it was because he was really waiting for that pic. If that was the case your lad would have had to pay for that or at least promise to pay. Lads won't do anything for free...especially for each other. Definitely require more forms from this lad. Maybe it can get him into debt or help to destroy that relationship. If he was doing the editing himself then at least he's wasting time. One funny way to try to get them to spend money is to require things to be notarized. Many lads will try to attempt to forge those as well but some actually do it. One bait involved the lad getting his job contract notorized. He was to become a big time famous rapper you see so the salary terms and perks were in the stratosphere of course. The lad came back fuming because when he first asked how much the notary stuff would cost they said like $5 bucks or something like that. THEN they read all the dollar signs on the contract and realized that he was coming into a ton of money so they stamped it and made him pay $50 instead. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that lads will auto default to the "they're closed due to the pandemic" excuse long after this blows over but baiters get to use it too regarding MG/WU transfers. Something to consider for when it's safe for lads to mingle in public. It would be great if you could get him to do some sort of video testimony. You haven't posted the infamous ID but I'm curious if he used a fake picture like most do initially.

One thing that strikes me as funny is that he doesn't seem to be pestering you constantly for phone calls. Did you give him a real or fake number? These days lads seem to want to do phone calls even if it risks the entire scam. Most of these idiots seem to talk with marbles in their mouths, do not sound business savvy, and have crap connections with lots of unprofessional background noise. If the number you gave him was fake I would think he would have called it by now and questioned you about it. If this lad tends to shy away from using the phone then keep him for as long as you can. Quite a few baits on here shifted into neutral where the lad relies with "give me your number. let me call you" to anything you ask them and will call you a fake/joker for refusing to talk on the phone. Several baits entered a death spiral at that point. This lad might be a keeper. Now if you could just figure out how to get him to lose his temper.... Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic