SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

COVID Scammer gives religous and health advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A hysterical and rambling format I found in my catcher. If anyone wants at him, bait away

Quote:
DONATION AGAINST COVID-19

Good day my friend, my name is General Antonio Guterres, i am the United Nation U.N secretary and i came with a good news.

This disastrous plague called CORONA-VIRUS, brought several thought in everybody mind, some said God is punishing everyone for their sins, and some said the

devil wants to tempt everyone faith like he did to Job in the bible while some said the world is coming to an end, but what ever you believe we don't care,

all we ask for is that we all join hands together and bring an end to the deadly virus before it wipe out everyone on the surface of Earth.

Due to the level of the effect and death brought by the deadly disease COVID-19, we the United nation board worldwide hereby advise that every one in the

affected countries should follow the steps bellow to avoid more improvement of death and sickness caused by COVID-19
1 WASH YOUR HAND AT-LEAST EVERY 30SECONDS
2 COVER YOUR MOUTH WHILE COUGHING
3 KEEP DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER
4 CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS YOU FEEL ILL
We also advise that everyone stay indoor and avoid body contact with anyone during this rein of the deadly virus while we do all we can to bring an end to

COVID-19, meanwhile we the United Nation Organization UN has a general meeting with the World Health Organization were every country President or Vice was

present and $350 billion dollars was donated in general to support every registered citizen of every existing country in the world, and every registered

citizen will be receive $1million USD as compensation and support as financial support to every registered citizen from any country in the world, all you

have to do is send you registration number and ID and your COVID-19 compensation fund of $1.000,000 will be sent to you after 24hrs.

Remember! registration number and ID to email americanattorneygeneral AT gmail.com if you have questions or want more information or clarification.

Remember to follow the safety process above and note that your life is our treasure, the world need you alive and strong, thank you and stay safe

Remember that only registered citizens benefit from this donation, if you are not yet registered do not hesitate, quickly email

americanattorneygeneral AT gmail.com for registration

Signed..... American Attorney General , U.N Secretary

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is also using jamesserio22 AT gmail.com for the same scam format.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this new variant of the wash-wash lad has a magical cure for chapped skin? I could not imagine what kind of party had every vice present.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1 WASH YOUR HAND AT-LEAST EVERY 30SECONDS

This guy needs a reply Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Deadly global pandemic breaks out and social distancing more or less becomes mandatory. The world's response: let's put all of our world's leaders into one room. Try not to sneeze in to the microphone before you pass it along to the next speaker. Idiots.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this scammer still working this scam ?
He has not responded to my character yet

Thanks
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ it's a pandemic. They are experiencing longer wait times than usual but they will answer you in the order that your call was received! It can be a mystery as to why lads don't respond. Sometimes they blast out so many emails that the amount of replies are inundating for them. Some probably dedicate blocks of time to send crap for let's say 5 days and then they alternate in responding to them over the next 5 days. Lads often work in nectworks so the idiot that sent the email may not be the one responsible for replying to it. Maybe they found a reply from a mark with tons of potential very early on. So right now they are too busy trying to scam cash out of that "mugu" to deal with anyone else at the moment. Then you have some lads that are so stupid that they spammed so much of their own bullshit to thousands upon thousands of email addresses that they somehow managed to obtain but don't have the grey matter needed to sift through all the responses they got to identify victim's that are likely to pay. Eventually they will probably get to you.

It is best to modify your subject headers to something alluring in all caps like "YES...SIGN ME UP...PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BANK WIRE DETAILS SO I CAN TRANSFER YOU THE FUNDS BEFORE I GO ON VACATION IN 2 DAYS". If your provider lets you mark your outgoing message as urgent then do that as well. Sometimes the lad's email provider doesn't classify their scam emails as spam when they send it but when you reply back their filters do catch and identify it as such. Filters generally only look at what the provider's systems receive so anyone can send whatever they want to anyone else. They only filter out nonsense that comes in to their domains. If your provider didn't mark the lad's email as spam when you got it or you grabbed it from Scamwarners.com or elsewhere and replied then his provider may have forwarded your reply to his spam folder because it looks at the whole conversation. If you suspect that to be true do not "reply" to their message. Simply send them a fresh email saying that you are interested in their offer. Hithing reply will contain all of your previous exchanges between him so the filters on his end may classify the crap that he's been talking about as spam and he will never see what you sent him. I hope all that makes sense. I'm off work today and am testing out bloody Mary mixes...2 crispy bacon strips and a celery stock make great additions BTW. Embarassed

ETA: grammar fixes

Last edited by bikeatl77 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can use some of those tips I think

Thanks
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every damn time I sit down to email this lad, the damn timer goes off and I have to go wash my hand.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent an email from a new baiter email to this fbiinvestgation1 lad

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic