SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gay rights lawyer returns! Mass bait proposed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Six years after he was mass baited, Barrister Frank Short is back...

Quote:
Hi Beloved [Cammy]
Is me your attorney as far back as 2013 [actually 2014], but we later lost contact after you and your Rainbow people promise to assist to secure immediate release of innocent Gay people here in Ghana suffering in prison yard for no just cause but all to no avail, I want to inform you that I’m back to Ghana after years in America and I will like to use this medium to reestablish contact to you, so we can fight for our right.
Please your response is highly needed
Best wishes
Kiss

For reference, here's the original thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=247294

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad deserves a new mass bait on principle, particularly after this exchange (the Lad is in italics).

Quote:
Actually it was in 2014, but whatever. We were taking action but you dropped out, so don't try to blame us.

Quote:
I'm not trying to blame anyone, but I tried to get you back to where we stopped before traveling to the United States. In the meantime, I hope everything is fine. Your father who called me later, I hope he's fine too. My main reason to write to you is that I visited our members at home and found that they each serve 10 years in Sawam Prison, but when I met the prison officials, they told me that i should apple for their release which will attract financial support and only me cannot cope with the financial aspect. Please inform our members as soon as possible about this new development so that they can be free.
I am giving an open speech saying that this nation's government should respect and respect LGBT rights in Ghana, as it happened in many parts of the world. Unfortunately, the narrow-minded people could not understand and / or argue with me why LGBT rights in Ghana have so far failed here, but with my efforts the new president has assured that everyone will have their own rights.
Best wishes
Kiss

Those who know Cammy at all would know that she has major issues with her abusive father.

Quote:
You hope my father's fine? You hope that the one who called me a dirty worthless slut because I'm bisexual is all right? I don't know what to tell you now.

His reply is not going to be well received:

Quote:
Never mind Beloved, it is now important to help our members achieve their rights, which is my main goal. So how do we go about releasing them in this case?
Best wishes
Kiss

Cammy has not replied yet, but when she does, she's going to vent more than somewhat before there's any talk of support.

In the meantime, I'm opening this up for a mass bait. Anyone who wants to join with Cammy in helping <snort> this champion for gay rights <snicker> should post expressions of interest here.

The game's afoot!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure your lad would have no problems with you sending funds directly to the prison. I can't see any reason why he wouldn't want you to eliminate any middlemen in the transaction Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic