SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greedy orphanage lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lately I've been having fun "turning" lads from their original scams into scams which can realistically lead either riches or a safari. One was done recently and fizzled out when the lad would not chase a package beyond his hometown. Recently another lad contacted me and thru various means, was suddenly transformed into the administrator of an orphanage. Naturally, they have needs for material goods and cash. Through the kindness of a willing congregation and the cooperation of a reliable 5 Star shipping company, we have just started an Outreach Package to Lagos. The orphanage might be in Ivory Coast, but the lad assures me "head office" will distribute the goods upon arrival.

So while the lad awaits delivery, word on the street is that various shipping licenses have expired which might, just might, impede door to door delivery.

We await the lad's reaction and hope he will be packing a suitcase soon......

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. If he lives in Lagos but did mention Ivory Coast then there's a chance he has connections there. If you safari him I'd steer clear of IC and make him go East to Cameroon or North to Niger so he doesn't have an opportunity to outsource any travel. Lads will be lads.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are indications this lad might have connections, so we will play this one by ear. Hopefully he likes to travel!
He was excited about the package of course, but even more concerned about tax issues on the cash donation. He wants bit coin. Sadly, in the rush to get the package sent, and uncertainty about what bit coin actually is, the accountant put the cash into the package. Oops!

Quote:
I am so glad that all is well and that soon joy will be yours! It has been an exciting and busy day here. In answer to your question, the package has been sent by air freight, so it is just a matter of days until it reaches you. I was told that it went by truck from here to Buffalo, just across the Canada/USA border. Then it will be flown to New York city. And from there across the ocean, getting closer every day. We are all so excited with you!

Regarding the money, there was a bit of a mix up here, but all is good I think. I collected the money in cash and it was almost $17,000. I told you I would match it and I did. Then a couple late donations came in today. So there is almost $35,000 cash on its way to you. I mentioned your note about tax concerns and those bit coin things. Our old accountant Jim decided to simplify it all and has tucked the money into a large padded envelope and he placed it in the package currently in transit. The envelope is further protected inside an empty box of chocolates left over from Valentine's day which was on hand at the church. We have done this before with smaller amounts and never had an issue, so I would not worry. Charities and donors don't need to worry about taxes this way. So when you collect the package, you will have the contents and the cash at your disposal.

We also placed a photo of most of the congregation holding up a banner "God Bless the Children". We hope you can hang that on the walls of the orphanage and let the children know they have friends across the sea.

Please keep us updated as the big day draws near!

I'm sure the picture with the banner message will just melt his heart.....

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can think of nothing safer than shipping a package full of cash to West Africa. I'm sure it will get safely to the orphans with no delay! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PLug has a 100% record in delivering cash parcels to West Africa. The outcomes speak for themselves!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think our lad might be a bit suspicious. He wrote this

Quote:
I want to request you to send me the airway bill,the documents you received after the posting was done at [name of sheeper], please send me this documents its important here so as to identify the items that was sent to me

He was sent a copy of the shipping receipt. Here we do fill out a customs form which is itemised and then stuck directly to the package. So even if the package existed I wouldn't have a copy. This lad has done a few things already that shows he is not stupid. Hopefully he is gullible enough to travel though.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that the reassuring messages of Plog staff once the parcel has hit African soil will remove any doubts our friend has.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fork him and his paperwork. He'll see what's in the package when he gets it. I wouldn't bend over backwards for this fool. Your a rich maga that can barely remember to tie your own shoes let alone keep up with forms and such. Stupid lad. I hope he gets on a bus for you.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the shipper sends packages it notifies the recipient, so he will have documents, he is just trying to get more by re-wording his previous request.

Quote:
I do not have any receipt or documents to show here,I only have an email,kindly send me a copy of the receipt you have with you

My character answered with concern but not the information he was seeking.

Quote:
I am surprised by what I have just read. You did not receive a copy of the shipping invoice? I provided the shipper with your email for exactly this purpose. Have you rec'd any communications from the shipper? I was told that they would send you a copy of the invoice/statement, plus a means of monitoring your package. I know we discussed the monitoring. Have they not followed through?

Please let me know since otherwise we have paid for a service we are not getting.

Hopefully the lad will see I am cooperating and concerned without offering up any real assistance.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~3 hrs ago the lad received some good news
Quote:
Good morning, Sir!

My name is Roy Storm and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK358*****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (<lads name>). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:

- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel TRK358*****), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,

- the full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Yukon C from Bobcaygeon, Ontario),

- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.

At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you do not have valid identity documents (these situations are quite common in Africa), then we will use a biometric authentication procedure (used for people who have not permanently resided and no legally established identity). The Sender paid all the costs related to the transport of the parcel (customs duties, insurance, handling and transport) so that for The Receiver there is nothing to pay upon delivery.

If you have any questions or issues, please tell me.

Thank you for using P-log, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Roy Storm

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More documents or other "official" things that companies like DHL provide to their clients could certainly be something to add to the to-do list, although probably not too necessary.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad really really wants paperwork.

Quote:
I have received three emails from the shippers which include the
tracking details of the shipment but no invoice/statement was received
yet, please let them get this sent to me as its important for me to
submit it with our headquarter office,

I will be waiting to receive this with the copy of your receipt,

Thanks for cooperation

Poor befuddled Yukon Cornelius...he is confused by all this. So he wrote back explaining things while ignoring what the really wants.

Quote:
I checked with the shipping company this morning and I must apologise to you for my confusion. You are "only" the recipient, you would not receive a copy of the invoice as you have no contract with the company. It is my wife and I who entered into this agreement as the senders. That makes complete sense now. (and will hopefully shut you up)

I think the paperwork you are seeking arrives with the package. As I wrote earlier I did fill out the customs forms, but the company also did paperwork and attached it to the package. It is in a plastic sleeve taped on the outside of the packing and will contain more details. It is my belief you would use this for the office purposes. (so paperwork is on the way....)

Regarding your emails, I am pleased the company is communicating with you and is providing updates. Have you been checking on the package? At the end of this process they usually send out a questionnaire about their service, and I expect they will this time too.

blessings to you and the children

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder to change the name of the shipper to "plog" when posting.

Carry on!

Kitty

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should start asking this nucklehead for his paperwork. Business license of the orphanage, previous tax returns to prove that it's a non-profit, operating license in all the countries it does business with since HQ is in Nigeria and the orphans are in IC. Didn't you say that he was emailed the receipt for the shipping? That's all he needs. Doesn't Lenny handle all your record keeping? Maybe lad should talk to him about it instead. Ungrateful git.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Kitty! I missed that one. I have been purposely referring to it in the forum as "the shipper" to avoid those errors!

If he persists, I like the idea of him providing his paperwork......thanks for that suggestion.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This douche knows he's a thief and probably used someone else's physical mailing address for you to use. His fixation on an itemized list is probably to make sure the proxy he's using doesn't steal anything. I'm surprised he hasn't blown a gasket about the cash being in the parcel. Chances are that he'll be satisfied if you say you sent 10 iPhones, 10 Mac Books, and 10 "419 For Dummies" books and you spent $20k or whatever. Maybe he is suspicious but I think he's trying to ensure that he doesn't get screwed by his own associates. Time will tell I guess. Fingers crossed
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His constant whining is annoying so my character slapped him and took offence to him not trusting a package had been sent. He was asked about the tracking number provided by the shipper, follow up messages etc. So he writes back apologising but comes back to his theme.

Quote:
I don't want you to take an offence and if you did am sorry,I don't mean to hurt you but my request to you is the demand and request for my end to officially present my case that a package has actually sent to us,please understand me and send your receipt so that I can have something to show for the percel

Thanks for your understanding

In other words, I"m sorry but I still want my own way. The fact that he has sent id to the shipper and is receiving updates is not enough for him?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:37 Lad to Roy
Quote:
Dear Roy

Here are the details required with attached ID

Receivers Name MR <LAD>
Address,24 Agege motor Road,Ikeja
Lagos State, Nigeria
Tell +234 806017****

A real ID, that's a good sign, so the lad received some good news

21:21 The servers to our lad
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK358***** has reached John F. Kennedy airport, in New York, USA.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The P-log Team

23:04 Roy Storm
Quote:
Dear sir,

I confirm that I have received the copy of your passport and everything is fine. Please remember to show this document on the day of delivery at the moment you will take over your pracel.
This parcel is labeled as a high value shipment. At this moment your parcel is at the John F Kennedy Airport in New York, USA and it will leave the USA in the next few days.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How unprofessional. He works at a friggin orphanage for Pete's sake. Anonymous donations should be the norm. Randoms that leave boxes filled with donated crap on his doorstep in the middle of the night with no receipts must happen all the time. This lad needs to sod off. I hope he's this thorough when it comes to researching bus tickets...
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yukon wrote back once again:

Quote:
Excuse me for feeling like I am speaking to a brick wall, but ....

He explained, again, things at an idiot level for the lad but finishes up on a positive note:

Quote:
It is my understanding that the shipper has contacted your associate and that arrangements and/or protocols are being followed? We have used this company many times over many years and have been always satisfied. Put yourself in their hands and allow them to do what they do best. (sadly, package delivery is not their most finely honed skill, but they try hard....)

Our energies are best directed to envisioning the smiling faces of the children when they realise help is on the way. (hopefully it is not just the children who are smiling in a few days....)

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I can think of nothing safer than shipping a package full of cash to West Africa.

Good to see you back around.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is working behind the scenes with the lad, in exchange for a percentage of the haul. The lad has gone quiet with the main character, so my other one checked in.

The lad replied

Quote:
The process is going on,address was given to him and he has made the post of the parcel,he enclosed the cash inside the parcel but I told him he would have sent the cash into our crypto currency account instead but he said that the cash was package as part of the items,we are now expecting the parcel

Always nice to have third party verification that things are going well.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:23
Quote:
Dear Roy

I appreciate your effort,please when the parcel arrive Nigeria,where is your office or location to pick it up??

Mr Lad

10:15
Quote:
Dear sir,

Our Nigerian head office is in Abuja, but you don't need to worry about anything. The sender paid for delivery to your door, so you will be notified when the parcel arrives and our local staff will plan a date and time for delivery which suits your schedule.
You can track the current position of your parcel at any time through our website.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

10:38
Quote:
Dear Roy

Don't you have office in Lagos Nigeria?

Thanks

11:39
Quote:
Dear sir,

Like I told you, at this moment we have our Nigerian head office in Abuja. We're constantly working to expand our business and when the opportunity arises we wish to have offices in Benin City and Lagos before August. At this moment we don't have those yet, so we operate from Abuja.
This will not in any way affect the delivery of your parcel, which will be handled with most care. We want to provide the 5* customer service we are known for to all our customers.

Kind regards
Roy Storm

11:42
Quote:
Dear Roy

You are welcome, I shall wait for your email when the parcel arrived

Mr Lad

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is 5-star, top notch, exemplary customer service at its finest! Very Happy
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK3584**** has reached Barajas Adolfo SuΓ‘rez Airport airport, in Madrid / Spain.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The Plog Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic