SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His adamant use of DAT vs. "that" still baffles me. I wonder how, when, and where he picked that nonsense up. Glad to hear that the BOA job is soon to be filled. Only a few more rudimentary chores and he's set for life!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
quin
Quote:
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night thanks for your
mail and your care and support towards having <snipped> church in Nigeria
may our good Lord bless you richly am more than grateful to be among
the <snipped> church sister Dave pls as a member pls can I get your
contact now or your picture now pls

Thursday
Quote:
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night hope all is well
with you all I said let me check on you
brother Quin

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I'm sorry for my late response. Your request startled me because it is very unusual for people to ask my pictures. I will be joining father Ed when we come over to Nigeria to celebrate the official opening of your parish, once this pandemic is over and I am looking forward to it. For once I will grant your wish and attach a picture of myself.
Please tell me how you are and your parishoners. Have you spoken with father Ed about the position as Bishop of Africa? I am very happy and grateful that you decided to accept the offer.
The products have almost all arrived now. I am waiting for one final order that should arrive tomorrow morning and then I will send it to you immediately. I will keep you updated and send you the tracking number once I have it. Brother Emmanuel has been informed about the $10.000 for your parish that should be transferred to your account tomorrow and he will take care of it first in the morning.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please censor the name of the church in your first message.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your alertness. Edited

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still there.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dammit, you mentioned it in singular form, so I thought it was only 1.... corrected now. Thanks again

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't realize until now that it was mentioned twice. Embarassed And technically, my message could have referred to a singular mention or multiple, as the grammatical object was your message, regardless of how many mentions of the church were in it.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday evening
Quin
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave
How are you today,hope u are doing pretty well and hopefully I also
believe that Chancellor Ed is now in a very stable condition by
the grace of the Holy Lamb,we will still never be whirry or tired in
our prayers for his health to be stable than ever before.Again I thank
you very much for granting my request of sending your photographs,the
Holy Lamb that gave you the spirit to grant me this request will keep
blessing you and the <snipped> till Eternity Amen As
of what Chancellor Ed wants to bestow on me as a Bishop that will
be swing the Affair of our Church in Africa? who am I to refuse such
offer,if you remembered in the Scripture when God was looking for whom
to send that will deliver the world from our sinful nature and the
Holy Lamb answered and said Father here I am send me,I see this
situations as such,so am very much willing and ready unless <snipped>
decides other wise.
Thanks and Remain Blessed by the Holy Lamb
Brother Quin.

Saturday
Sister Dave
Quote:
Brother Quin,

Thank you for your message. I am grateful for your unending faith. You are so strong and Gods spirit is poured richly on you. I believe you will achieve many great things. I can see our church in Africa blooming under your lead.
Father Ed is unfortunately not stable yet. Some days he feels good, and some days he has a setback and has to be in bed resting again all day. We have to keep praying for his continuing improvement.
Tomorrow after sermon the elders will meet and speak about the progressions for you to become the bisshop of Africa. I hope to come back to you with more information after that.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Sunday
Quin
Quote:
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night thanks for your
mail my prayers for you and father Ed is that our holy lamb is
that he will continue to rest his mighty hands of healing upon him and
want we all the members of <snipped> church both in African to also be
praying without season for him to recover quickly and stronger than
ever before may our holy lamb bless you all in the mighty name of our
holy lamb Amen
thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin

Monday
Quin, getting impatient
Quote:
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night and how father
Ed doing today hope his getting much better today we are praying
for him to fully recover in the mighty name of our holy lamb Amen am
also waiting to read from you
brother Quin

Sister Dave, staling a bit, because Birlic was missing Shocked
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

My deepest apologies for the delay. The delivery of the final products has been delayed so I haven't been able to send the parcel to you yet. I assure you that I will do this as soon as possible and on the same day brother Emmanuel will transfer the money for your parish. Please have a few more days of patience. I deeply regret this delay.
Father Ed hasn't been feeling stable this past few days and we're praying for his swift recovery. The Lord will do what he things is best in His mighty wisdom and we will trust that He will reach out His mighty hands over father Ed and if it is His divine will that he will be with us longer I am confident that he will soon recover completely.
I know that it is his wish to tell you the procedure of becoming the Bishop of Africa himself, so you will have to wait a little longer until father Ed regained some strength to do so himself. If it will take to long, I will guide you through this process. However, I want to assure you that it is not an extensive procedure like the initiation process. This will only require one small thing of you that will show your commitment to our Holy church.

Be blessed.
Sister Dave

Quin didn't like stalling
Quote:
dear sister Dave good afternoon thanks for your mail and my pray is
that our heavenly father will heal father Ed perfectly for my sake
and that of my parish and for the sake of all the <snipped> church all
over the world that at the end we will all rejoice together in the
mighty name of our holy lamb Amen, OK why not explain to me what to do
next to become a Bishop of African OK thanks hope to Read from you
soon
brother Quin

Tuesday
Birlic is back! jump_4_joy Let the story continue. It would've anyway, but it's not nearly as much fun playing alone.

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your prayers. We all hope that father Ed will recover completely soon. It is a human and selfish attitude but I don't think we can miss him yet even though we all know that there's a much better place in heaven prepared for him by our Lord Himself. Please keep praying continuously.

As he didn't yet recover and it is an important thing to have an official Bishop of Africa soon, especially in this pandemic situation where the world is in desperate need of strong leaders, I think you are right that it is best for me to tell you what should be done. Unfortunately not all can be done right now, because for the ceremony a delegation of our church will come to visit you, but considering the circumstances the elders have decided that the ceremony can be held at a later date, when traveling is allowed and safe again for everyone. Until then, when you have done only one symbolic deed of commitment, you will be appointed as interim Bishop of Africa, with full authorizations, benefits and status. The position will then be made permanent after the official ceremony, where I will be present, as well as our cardinal and a delegation of elders. If it's the Lord's will, father Ed will be present there as well. We can only pray and hope that he will be able to see you in your new position as Bishop as he repeatedly expressed this to be his wish.

In preparation for the ceremony you will have to make a list of hymns and psalms that are important to you and that you wish to be sung together during the ceremony. Also you will need to make a list of at least ten Bible verses that have been of significant importance to your spiritual growth and helped you become the reverend that you are today.
We also ask you to have your helpers prepare for an official banquet following the ceremony. Think of the people you wish to invite from your family, your town. your helper's families, local officials you wish to attend and think of the kinds of foods and drinks that are culturally appropriate to serve during this banquet.
During the ceremony we will break the bread and share the wine according to the teachings of our Lord. Will you be able to get the products we need for this?
Please also consider a choir or a gospel band to take care of the music during the ceremony and the banquet.
After the ceremony, at the beginning of the banquet you are required to give a speech. If the situation allows it, several reverends from around Africa will be joining the ceremony and they will need to hear some encouraging words from their new leader. Please start preparing this speech and send me your thoughts so that it can be discussed with the elders beforehand and you will be fully prepared once the moment arrives.
You don't need to give us these lists right away, as you are aware, you will have some time left before the ceremony can be held, these are just things to consider in preparation and we will discuss them more over the next few weeks. Whenever you have some information about these topics ready for us, you will let us know and we can talk about it. The budget for the ceremony and banquet will be $10.000,- funded by our church. We believe this should be sufficient, but when at any point this proves to be insufficient, please let us know, so that we can take appropriate action.
The most important thing that you will need to do right now is to give your full commitment to the <snipped> church by getting a sacred tattoo of the holy lamb, our church symbol, on your chest or back. The size of the Lamb must be a minimum of 17 cm wide and the name of our church should be clearly visible. When you have this procedure done, please ask for a receipt, so we can compensate your costs.
We have been written in the palm of the hand of the Lord by his precious blood. He showed us His commitment by making the biggest sacrifice of all and He asks us clearly to choose for Him and stand for Him. As a Bishop it is important to be able to show your commitment when the situation asks for it.

If anything about this is unclear, please contact me and I will do my best to explain and guide you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Fingers crossed.... let's hope he'll have a beautiful mark soon

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering where Birlic went! Glad he's back, the story just seemed to be left hanging!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, the name of the church is not 'snipped' in the quote below Quin didn't like stalling.

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
I was wondering where Birlic went! Glad he's back, the story just seemed to be left hanging!

Exactly, but I wasn't just going to hijack the whole bait so initially a bit of stalling seemed to be the best plan. Glad he's back now so we can proceed.

McMarz, thanks. I really thought I edited them all out this time. Rolling Eyes

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quin doesn't accept without a fight.. I would've been surprised if he didn't have his objections honestly

Quote:
Dear Sister Dave good afternoon how was your day my prayers still
remains that our good Lord will rest is mighty hands of healing upon
him and recover him from any type of sick because his body is the
temple of the most high God
Thanks a lot for your mail which I have been going through over and
over before inviting some of my follower that lives close to me before
we decide to come up with these resolution, that it looks as if the
whole thing is a sort of satanic initiation,which is against the
Biblical injunctions of true Christians secondly there is no where in
the Bible that our Lord/the Holy Lamb approved drawing or any form of
Drawing Symbols on our Body for our Body is his Temple, since is
Satanic and our Lord never approved it from creation I and my
Followers has resolved that we can not accept such again I will want
to remind you that since over 4months we started obeying and doing all
task given to us the main body of the church has never kept to any of
their promises which has started creating disbelieve in some of my
follower
,right from the promise of Easter package to the Covid 19
palliatives we never received any from our supposed to be Mother
Church,think of it? all the task I was asked to do before becoming a
Reverend I did but all that the <snipped> church has promised to put in
place for the Church to be planted here we have not seen any, so let
forget the Bishop issue and face the Reverend plans that I have
completed it's task.
Thanks and God Bless you
brother Quin

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I am shocked and appalled by your words. How dare you call our rituals, which are used for centuries, satanic? I do not know how to tell this to father Ed, because I am sure his heart will break and I don't know if he will recover from the shock of hearing that you will break your promises. Please realize that a lot is depending on this. Preparations have been made since you have been chosen to be the new bishop of Africa. Many local parishioners and sponsors have been informed about this. How do you think they will respond when they hear that you suddenly call our rituals satanic.

Yes, I know that in the Bible it is mentioned that we should not draw marks on our bodies as a worship to the death (Lev. 19:27-2Cool. I assume you mean that exact scripture when you speak about this and call it satanic. Yes, you are right if that was the case. In the days of old, the other countries around Israel, the heathens had these heathen practice of carving and drawing permanent symbols to worship their dead people and idols. It is this practice that the Lord meant when he told us not to do that. In no other place in the scripture is it ever mentioned that the embellishment of the body is forbidden. On the contrary. If a mark would be done to worship an idol, it is forbidden by God, because He is an envious God who will not tolerate such behavior. Yet if it would be a mark, symbolizing the one and only living God, the resurrected Holy Lamb, a direct worshipping of Jesus, it is anything but rejected. According to Romans 12:1, where Jesus Himself teaches us "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is your true and proper worship" Before you denounce these words I urge you to rethink your point of view carefully and please be aware that you should not insult the Lord Himself with the narrow way of thinking that you have just showed me.

According to your complaint about our sponsorship, I can say that initially you have slowed the whole process down by not sending me the required information for me to order the right products, even though I have asked this from you repeatedly. This took weeks to finally get cleared up, so if you want to blame someone, please look the other way, because I have done everything in my power to get it done, but was slowed down by the insufficient information you kept giving me. Due to the global pandemic, which I have already explained to you, the products are arriving slower than expected. This can not be blamed on anyone else except satan himself for bringing this pandemic in the world. We keep praying for the situation to improve and the delay of the delivery of the products is merely an inconvenience while the death of over 400000 people worldwide is what we should be seriously worried about right now.

That said, the final delivery has been made to the local office of the shipping company, where I can pick it up in the morning. I will then compile the parcel for you and have it shipped out to you before tomorrow evening. I hope this will take away your worries and I hope you will revise your opinion and see that I have done everything humanly possible in this situation to make sure that you get what you deserve. I work for God and only have the wellbeing of your parish and the spreading of His word in mind.

In this situation, with father Ed being sick and weakened, we need you to stand up for our church and do the work to which the Lord Himself has called you. I know that finances are an issue and I can assure you, like I said that the initial financial support will be sent to you as soon as you are declared to be the interim Bishop of Africa, so please let a minor issue like worries about money not hold you back to agree to embrace your calling.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Tomorrow the parcel will be sent. Don't worry, we will not make him travel (yet). The pandemic will shut down the shipping company eventually which will suspend delivery until an unknown date, but we have to give him a bit of hope and something to bargain with. If he doesn't obey and become bishop of africa he might risk losing it all, because we can freeze the delivery. Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your use of the Bible verses. Far more sophisticated than my approach, where I pick verses at random and shoehorn them into the conversation (although the lads don't really seem to care that much).

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all!
I had a short period in which the problems in my RL needed my full power of concentration... now I'm back, ready for action! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- Today we send the Courtesy package + cash (10,000 USD),
- Father Manolo (who handles the bank transfers for the church) is sick with COVID-19 and is hospitalized... the whole religious community will be quarantined, so our dear sister Dave was forced to solve the problem of transportation and money as soon as possible... by hiding the money in the package. Very Happy
- The global COVID-19 pandemic will make the stages of the shipment rare and slow... we hope the lockdown ends completely and we can send our idiot somewhere outside Nigeria.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday evening
Quin
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.
How are you doing,hope great,am sure as at now Chancellor Ed must
have been having lots of improvement health wise,because I know that
the Holy Lamb that Died on the Cross of Calvary will make his health
stable once again and he will bounce back on his feet stronger than
ever before,and we all shall celebrate and sing songs of victory to
the Holy Lamb of God together,Amen Please Sister Dave do not
misunderstand me,my personal instinct do not accept,any kind of tatoo
even if is a pinch of it on my body,even before the total condemnation
by me and my followers,so do understand is a decision that has been
taken before getting in touch with the <snipped> Church so please bear
with us,as of the packages meant for planting the Church here with me
as Reverend am willing any day/time <snipped> is Ready on that,may be as
time goes on when I might have learnt much about <snipped>'s Doctrine and
mode of worship, we could forge ahead with Issue of Bishop or
alternatively, the choice could be made for someone from any of the
people from some other African parish that has been there before I
came into the picture.
Thanks and remain Blessed brother Quin

Wednesday
12:45 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I can understand that you have made a decision previously, but with your baptism, you showed that you have left behind your old life, your previous beliefs and that you have dedicated yourself to the Lord and bound yourself to the <snipped> Church. You have made the decision and accepted the position to become Bishop of Africa and a lot is depending on the fulfilling of your promise now. We can not do as you say and simply pick someone else for this position, because until you, there has not been a reverend that the Lord showed us to be fit for this position. As the Lord said to us in Jacob 5:12 "let your yes be yes and your no be no otherwise you will be condemned". You should know that the promise you made by your words is binding before the Lord.
The Lord told us in Revelations 19:16 "on His robe and on His thigh he has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords" Let this example of our one and only true leader be an example for the leadership that you have commited to portray for our church and most importantly for our Lord. According to Galations 6:17 "From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus", you can see that it is a confirmation from The Lord to have His marks so that there will be no question or a single doubt about your purpose and your calling. Nobody will be able to question your motives or the One who sent you when you go and preach the Name of the Lord.

According to the support parcel, I have sent it to you today. When I went out to pick up the final products, the news reached me that brother Emmanuel has been diagnosed with Covid19. Fortunately he doesn't need to be hospitalized at the moment, but we all have to be quarantined for a few weeks. I decided that it was best to make sure that you get the parcel and sponsorship money as soon as possible, we don't want you to wait another few weeks. Since brother Emmanuel can not go to the bank to deposit the money to your account I decided to put it inside the parcel. You will find it in a brown envelope. I wrote "official documents" and your name on it. Please keep this information between us because it is officially not allowed by the shipping company to send money this way, but I had to make this decision quickly or you would've had to wait another month to receive the money that your parish needs right now to grow and become operational.

Attached you will find the invoice from the shipping company.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackass wrote:
my personal instinct do not accept,any kind of tatoo even if is a pinch of it on my body..

LOL...so cute that this welfare queen thinks he has the authority to refuse Rolling Eyes Good thing P-LOG offers senders the "suspend delivery because the recieving lad is being a little bitch" service. Idiot. Only the Lamb can tell members when to jump. Quinn only needs to ask "how high?" and then immediately make his way to an unlicensed "scratcher" so he may walk in peace forever with the Lord...assuming he completed the other steps that he doesn't know about yet of course Twisted Evil

It may take some time but if this fool managed to convince his "flock" to construct a monument that weighs at least a ton then he shouldn't have trouble finding an ink "artist" to help guide him on his spiritual journey. This lad is totally and utterly forked and it is awesome that members can read about his demise as it unfolds Laughing

beers!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, for now Quin is a happy camper. The money and gifts are coming his way. His hard work paid off finally and he has something to brag about to his buddies, probably he already promised them some money or gifts as thanks for their hard work with the giant painted turd he now has in his backyard.

Quote:
good afternoon sister Dave how was your night thanks for your mail
am happy to read from you and how is father Ed doing today hope
there improvement on his health today and as for the information
thanks and my prayers for all of you in <snipped> church in UK his that
the blood of Jesus DAT heals will continue to heal and protect you
all in the mighty name of the holy lamb Amen bear in mind DAT we will
be praying for you all OK
brother Quin

Not a word about the BOA position or the tattoos. He must think he's safe and the moneyship is sailing in.
The parcel will leave the country soon and reverend Ed will recover enough to hear the unfortunate news that brother Quin doesn't want to do what he promised. Of course he'll be punished accordingly.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dear lad will have a very good night. He just receive:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Dear IMBECILE QUIN,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: DAVE WELSON.
Please visit our web site at http://www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK70333****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK70333**** is: [email protected]

For to track your parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log in with the following details:
- Username (your email): [email protected]
- Password (standard): *************
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Support Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Elvis Presley: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any specific questions.

The PLog Team

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it begins... I've only heard of PLog, I guess it's the replacement for "ES Cargo"? Looking forward to seeing the pain intensify!

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
LilRachel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for the pandemic to finally f*** ***, so that our favourite courier company can deliver again, and - of course - make its customers happy!!

It's been far too long... Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- Our dear lad wrote to Mr. Elvis (customer care manager at PLog):
Quote:
hello Elvis good morning how are you doing today please what is the
name of the company in Nigeria here and is the shipping through air or
sea please can I get the Nigeria contact address here and contact no
in Nigeria
hope to Read from you
father Quin

- My manager Elvis:
Quote:
Good morning, Sir!
My name is Elvis Presley and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK70333****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (TRK70333****). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures.

So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel TRK70333****), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- the full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Dave Weelson),
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.

At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you do not have valid identity documents (these situations are quite common in Africa), then we will use a biometric authentication procedure (used for people who have not permanently resided and no legally established identity). The Sender paid all the costs related to the transport of the parcel (customs duties, insurance, handling and transport) so that for The Receiver there is nothing to pay upon delivery.

If you have any questions or issues, please tell me.
Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis Presley

===

I also moved the package to London (Heathrow) and the idiot was notified by the PLog servers. Laughing
Quote:

The parcel TRK70333**** has passed the preliminary phase of customs evaluation and it is now in the custody of the commercial hub at Heathrow - London airport.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...please what is the name of the company in Nigeria here and is the shipping through air or sea

You've already sent the package via plane but it would be funny to put a parcel on a ship and either have it sink just before it reaches port or have it commandeered by pirates. I'm sure Joojoo wouldn't mind wearing an eye patch or letting a parrot sit on his shoulder for a little while Laughing I wonder why the idiot thinks P-LOG would be called something else in Nigeria. If it did Lad Unlogistics has my vote.

Do you think it would help if you added P-LOG's correspondence policy on that initial email with the tracking # and login instructions? Lads never seem to shut up about damned phone numbers. All the P-LOG characters can refer the lad back to that email and then tell him to kindly knock off the bullshit. Just a thought.

I'm a little surprised that he didn’t throw a a mini hissy fit when he was told that the $ is in the parcel. He's so damned docile. I hope he's the type of person with almost limitless patience but goes absolutely postal when the last straw breaks his back. He's overdue for a meltdown Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Quin to our manager Elvis:
Quote:
good afternoon sir. thanks for your mail
please sir can I know the day the parcel will get to Nigeria pls
father Kingsley amaechi

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Before I can provide any kind of information related to a certain transport, I have to make sure that I talk to the person authorized to receive the package. It is a legal and natural precaution. So, I am waiting for you to confirm what was said in my previous message, after which we will be able to discuss all the details related to the delivery.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

He sent us his Driver License... the real one. Laughing

Elvis to Quin:
Quote:
Good morning Sir,
I confirm by this message that I have received the necessary data to authenticate the Receiver. Everything is okay.
If I can help with any information, please let me know.

Cheers,
Elis

===

From the server, to our moron:
Quote:

The parcel TRK70333**** has reached the commercial hub of the port of Rotterdam (in Netherlands).
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

The good reverend writes to Elvis:
Quote:
good morning sir how are you doing today pls can I know the when it
will be delivered in Nigeria and where is the office here in Nigeria
after tracking this morning I notice it now in Netherlands hope to
read from you OK
father Quin

My manager Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Theoretically, under normal conditions, transports of this kind are made on air routes, with commercial planes and everything lasts about 7-9 days. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most of the flights between countries are suspended / postponed, so everything is transported by ship at sea. I believe the package will arrive in Nigeria in about 10-12 days (depending on the weather conditions on the ocean surface). You will receive information in real time through our online application.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

In the afternoon... A happy and relaxed idiot:
Quote:
good afternoon how is your day been hope great OK
thanks for the information
my mind is at peace now
may you be blessed in the name of our holy lamb
Amen
father Quin

He will probably be a little stressed when his package arrives in Port Hartcourt. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Finally, father Ed feels better. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Son,
I am happy to confess that today I feel much better and I was able to listen the Sermon and talk to our brothers in the Church Committee. I think that the Secretary Dave told me that you are reluctant to receive the honors due to your rank, claiming that you oppose the modesty with which you should receive the Holy Lamb mark on your chest? Is it true? I am shocked and I try to understand everything.

In one of my dreams caused by COVID fever I had a sacred vision related to the Episcopate of Africa. An mature African man dressed in purple silk (the color of our Cardinals and Bishops) was climbing the stairs of a plane and was giving a speech to a huge crowd of people gathered right on the airport runway. When he raised his hands in the air, the wide sleeves of his robe fell to his elbows and on his forearms was the Sign of the Holy Lamb. Only then I realized it was you! Suddenly I understood that you are the Chosen One! Son, I will do what I have never done before, because the Sacred Sign of the Lamb is an intimate thing; I will show you the Sign made on my chest almost 70 years ago. I will ask Brother Anghelos to take a short photo of my bust and send it to you. I hope I can rely on your discretion! I hope to be able to overcome the state of weakness caused by this disease and to be able to return to my current activities.

I trust you and I trust your ability to understand and accept the immense responsibility of the position. We really need a man like you, at the head of our African Diocese!
Be blessed my brother in Faith!
Rev. Ed

One "prepared" photo was attached to the message. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will continue the discussion here: https://aff.419eater.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112

@Mods: Please, lock the topic. Thanks!

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locked at request of Birlic

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic