SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if it is tattooed on his chest... with a big church logo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dear reverend was very silent on the last 2 days, so my old chancellor sent a message to sister Dave... She will forward the text to the lad, with some comments. Laughing
Quote:
Sister Dave,

Please tell me, have you been able to keep in touch with our brother Quin in the last two days? He did not respond to my last message and I am upset and desolate because someone can afford to ignore My words! I would have liked the Sacred Monument of our Faith to be completed by now and to be able to focus on the final stage of Admission: his Baptism Ceremony. You were present on the past Sunday at the Sermon and heard the words of His Excellency Cardinal Eufrosie: "This boy promises a lot! Take care of him, after the registration is over, because I see a great future for him!"

We should have had an efficient communication with our new Reverend and I would have liked to see pictures from the painting stage, so that we can correct if necessary. Please tell him that he must keep in touch with us and send the supporting materials (the pictures) in which to see the evolution of the situation there.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well. Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have both, bad news and good news.
- The bad news is that Reverend Quin has confessed to us that his father has died. Laughing
- Of course, we all regretted it, but we did not leave him some space for a sponsorship request because our dear Chancellor Ed was hospitalized with Covid19.
- Yes, a tragic thing & a real tragedy! Laughing Obviously, as long as the Chancellor is hospitalized, of course no one can approve the payments. Twisted Evil
- The good news is that the idiot started painting that pile of sand and mud. Something fucking incredible! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad wrote to my Chancellor:
Quote:
good evening chancellor Edward
am sorry for the delay pls sir forgive me
I was confused when I got a call from home DAT my father is late
pls bear with me for now

thanks for your understanding
your son Quin

My old churchman wrote to our dear lad:
Quote:
Son, dear my son, my condolences!
You don't have to be afraid, because the death is just a stage and beyond it, the Heaven is waiting for us.
He is now at the right hand of Heavenly Father and looks at you with pride. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me!
I will ask our Council to accept the payment of humanitarian aid to help your family in these difficult days. I am convinced that everything will be resolved soon. Please do not neglect your tasks and get the parishioners in your team to complete the painting stage of the pyramid. In these difficult times, we must be united and stand shoulder to shoulder, because we can carry the hardships of life easier if we support those with whom we are. I am optimistic and I think we will succeed together! These days I did not feel very well at all and I called a team of doctors tomorrow to do detailed investigations. I am afraid of COVID but I have full confidence in the Holy Lamb! He protected me! I will leave you in the blessed hands of Sister Dave!

My blessings,
Rev. Ed

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Father in the Lord Sir Chancellor Ed. Good Morning Sir.
Sir thanks for your Advice and prayer and understanding of my financial situations over here at this time,Sir do not be afraid of Covid 19 it will never be the portion of any of us in the mighty name of our Holy Lamb,He that kept my Biological father till the riped age of 93 will also keep us all sir.So do not be afraid of Covid,Sir am proud and Happy to have you as my Father in the Lord.He that keepet Is real neither sleep nor slumber will keep you for us all,because your body is the temple of the most high God So for that reason no sickness/afflictions is permitted to stay in your body in the name of the Holy Lamb.
Thanks and Remain Blessed Sir.
yourh Son in the Lord.
Quin.

He sent us some new fantastic trophies and the text:
Quote:
dear Sir chancellor Ed good afternoon
Sir pls sir will be done on the hages will it be painted too or only the surface DAT will be painted and for the am I to painted the surface with two colours DAT is the place dat has two or more colour pls sir explain better to me sir
thanks
your son Quin

===

Sister Dave writes to our moron:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I am pleasantly surprised with the results of your hard work that you have done so far. It is a very good start, though I have to admit that sadly I do not recognize the symbols appointed to you on the monument right now. I expect that you will work more on it tomorrow and keep showing me the progress of your work.
Earlier today father Ed has been admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with COVID-19.
He is not in critical condition right now but he has trouble breathing. We want to ask you to think of him in your prayers and ask God to have mercy on him so that he will recover soon.

Be blessed
Dave

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sad that his daddy has transcended to the "Great Lad Cafe in the Sky" but I'm sure he is watching over all of us through His Holy Webcam in these times of great tribulation. Did you actually send him the graphics to paint on each side of the structure or is he just winging it at this point? I remember you told him which colors to paint each side but not necessarily the symbols to sketch on them. I fully expected an epic rant about not being able to procure so many different colors of paint but he is clearly resourceful. I am a little surprised that he didn't sand down smooth all the surfaces prior to painting but he could always do that over later Twisted Evil The black paint he used to draw whatever it was he was trying to do on the side painted white in the background ran all over the bloody place. Not sure how the Holy Lamb will react to that. Nonetheless, this lad really is something special bow_down
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Words just do not describe this monument. The pictures are priceless! Well done.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the painted monument and thought, "Wow, this is in tents!"

We've not seen nothing like the Reverend Quinn!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is insane on so many levels!

How quickly he went from promising you a ton of money, to being the most fanatic follower of your religious sect!

Then to put that amount of effort in to building a pyramid that size, then covering it with clay, then painting it!

And roping in hosts of other people at the same time, and to provide you with the photo evidence as well!

In a way, the coronavirus has saved him as who knows where he would have safari'd to at your request!

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, father Ed did tell him about the symbols he should paint, but as we already know, Quin isn't very good at comprehensive reading and he just skips over the parts he doesn't like. No problem for us, he is obedient so far every time, and since we can't send him on a safari, it's up to us to keep him busy.

Thursday
8:03 Quin
Quote:
good morning dear sister Dave thanks for your mail my previous mails
to I told you I lost my father has for the pyramid I was only told
the colours to use in each surface pls if you have any picture on how
I will do that pls do for it to me thanks my prayers for chancellor
Ed that our holy lamb of God will heal him from that covid19 in
the mighty name of our Lord
thanks brother Quin

8:17 Quin
Quote:
dear sister Dave pls I forgot to ask you what will be done on the
edges of the pyramid I mean colour to paint it pls can you send me
picture on how the symbols will look like pls I will be waiting before
I can do any other thing on it
thanks brother Quin

10:60 Quin sent an empty response to Sister Dave's message about the amazon list

10:38 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I advise you to read back the message father Ed sent to you last week about the symbols. He didn't mention only the colors, but also the symbols that need to be painted on the sides of the pyramid.

- On the white side, facing towards the prayer bench you will have to paint the church logo
- on the back side, facing away from the prayer bench you will have to paint your vision of heaven.
- on the other two sides you will paint a chicken and a goat. One symbol on each side.

All symbols have to be recognizable for what they represent. We don't want parishoners to see them and think they are occult symbols like other religions might use.

On top of the pyramid you will have to attach a sign with the church logo when you are done.

We will need pictures made from all sides of the pyramid.

Also we will need clear pictures, in which all the parishoners are sitting on or around the bench and admiring the pyramid. The pictures with the parishoners on it need to be made from two angles.
- a picture of the front of the parishoners, where their faces will be visible. Make sure the pyramid is also visible in this picture.
- a picture from the backside of the parishoners on and around the prayerbench. Make sure the pyramid is also visible in this picture.

Please read this message carefully and also the message that father Ed has sent you about the symbols you needed to paint. When you have finished this we can move on to the baptism ceremony and making you the new official reverend of our church.

Have you had any thoughts about the Bisshop of Africa position? We think you are highly qualified for that, and may it be your wish, with father Ed in the hospital, I think I can have some influence with the elders in presenting you as the best option.

We are praying for you and your family now, in your time of loss.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

10:38 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother quin,

I am wondering why you are sending me an empty message about the list? I am still waiting for you to send me the complete one.

Be blessed'
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I love it. Maybe this is the time when I should create the "Church of Dada" and have more lads recite poetry in funny costumes.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I'd pray to that.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the bait is over I think that pyramid should be moved to the Eater Museum. It is classic. It is so ugly it is beautiful.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ where is the Eater Museum...Timbuktu? It would be pretty hilarious if Quinn's monument was deemed so inspirational that it needs to be moved the church's crown jewel temple in [insert terrible place here]. A real gold statuette of a Holy Lamb worth at least a few million is the prize for a successful delivery. I will say that this monument is one of the most impressive I've seen on here that isn't a photoshop. Can't wait to see what you make him do next!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh we have plans. We would love to see this idiot tattooed with a lamb on his chest. Hope he agrees

Thursday
20:08 Quin
Quote:
Dear sister Dav.

How are you today?hope great,how about Chancellor Ed, hope he is getting much better today?glory be to the Holy Lamb for restored Health, Amen
For he that keeper Israel will neither sleep nor slumber, in the mighty name of the Holy Lamb Sir Chancellor Ed you're are healed Amen.we are all praying for you.surly the Holy Lamb will put smile on our faces by the time your recovery will be announced to all <snipped> family/members worldwide.secondly Sister the issue of accepting the position of a bishop will be accepted but I need to Start as a Reverend then do one or two Courses/Trainings before venturing into the position of a Bishop,am very happy and greatful for all you have been doing to see that a scale through.May you remain Blessed by the Holy Lamb.

Thanks Brother Quin.

Friday
10:40 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

For now father Ed is stable, but we will keep praying for him. There's no improvement yet and we are worried about the situation.
It makes me very happy to hear that you are interested in the position to become Bishop of Africa. Let me assure you that there will be no incentive training necessary, because work for the Lord is guided by the Spirit. If He calls you for a task he will also prepare you and equip you to fulfil it the way he wants it.
But all things in their own time. For now it's most important that you finish the paintings of the symbols on the monument, send the pictures and have the baptism ceremony.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reverend Quin repainted the walls of the pyramid and colored the edges with "rainbow" colours. Laughing
We are waiting to see what he manages to do in relation to the requested symbols: the lamb, the chicken, the Church Logo and the Heaven.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rev. Quin to sister Dave:
Quote:
good evening sister Dave thanks for your mail VI really appreciate
you advise Almighty God will protect him and give him quick recovery
in the mighty name of Jesus as for the edges will it be one colour per
edge or different colour per edge pls clarify me pls thanks for
taking your time to put me through may God reward you hope the lamb
and goat with the chicken will be painted with the colours

thanks brother Quin

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

The edges have to resemble a rainbow. I expect you to be able to find out what a rainbow looks like and paint it accordingly.
In my last message I forgot to mention that when you make the pictures of the painted pyramid, with your parishoners, that you need to cover the wall and razor wire with white sheets and that you also need to clean the ground. I hope you remembered this. Please send me some new pictures tomorrow.

Be blessed
Dave

===

Things aren't going as well with the Courtesy Parcel product list ... it looks like our idiot doesn't understand what we're asking.
He seems unable to make a list of products that meet the requirements. Laughing

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

This is not the information that I asked for the list. Please read my other message again and get back to me with the right information

Be blessed
Dave

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks a pod that some horrible creature is going to hatch out of.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Together with Linoline, we decided to accept the list made by the idiot (incomplete and devoid of "substance") because it is obvious that he does not understand what we ask. So:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I have received your messages about the product list. Thank you for sending the complete information this time.
I will start ordering the products soon, so we can get the courtesy parcel ready for you.
Father Eduard is still stable, but not even close to recovery. Please keep praying for him.
Please tell me how the monument is progressing. Are you almost done with the symbols and are they recognisable this time?
We are all eagerly awaiting your results.

Be blessed
Dave

The idiot:
Quote:
dear sister Dave good morning thanks for your mail I have been
waiting to here from you since on Sunday I even sent you picture on
Saturday pls can you help me check your mail
pls may our heavenly
father heal father Edward I pray DAT he will be healed in the mighty
name of our lord
am done with the pyramid just remaining the White material to cover
the razor wire

thanks brother Quin

===

On the other hand, we will not abdicate from the claims regarding the mural paintings of the pyramid.
So, these variants will not be accepted either. Laughing Laughing Laughing

It is obvious that the drawings are made by someone else, so we want those symbols to be painted directly on the pyramid. Twisted Evil
===

Reverend Quin has also a new parishioner.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday
19:29 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I have been praying a lot for father Ed and I would've expected you to understand that, so when I don't respond immediately, please have patience and pray.
Thank you for sending me the pictures of your drawings. These drawings of the symbols are approved, so you can start painting them directly on the monument. Paper will not hold strong against the test of time and it is important that the monument is solid, firm and durable. I expect you to send me the pictures of the symbols painted on the monument tomorrow.
To cover the razor wire you can use white bed sheets or large sheets of paper. They do not need to stay there for long, only for the pictures I requested from you and for the baptism ceremony.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Wednesday
4:08 Quin (who sends messages at night and doesn't sleep too well probably)
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

How are you doing? hope you are OK,please be strong for I know it is
not easy for you to concentrate much on any other thing now that
chancellor Ed is experiencing I health but I pray that the Holy
Lamb will give you the Grace and Strength to overcome all these
Situation,how is he now? for me since the Holy Lamb made us to know
that we are created in his Image and likeness,and that the prayer of
the saints avails much,I have never seen or hard that the Holy Lamb
failed sick any day/time,So my prayer and believe is that Chancellor
Edwill be back on his feet even stronger than he use to be in the
Mighty name of the Holy Lamb,all we need at this time is to be much
committed in prayers than ever before,I believe the Blood the Holy
Lamb shed on the cross of Calvary will redeem him from Sickness.please
do not be offended that am asking you this once again,is just about
the baptismal ceremony what word am I expected to say during the
ceremony,or how exactly is it to be handled /done,I ask to avoid
mistake.
Thanks
Brother Quin.

10:04 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your encouraging words. It warms my heart to know that you are so empathic and have the wellbeing of father Ed in mind at all times. This morning the doctors have reported that his condition has improved, so we are more hopeful right now and we hope that the Lord will reach His hand towards father Ed and take away the infection.
About the baptism ceremony, I have sent you a message a few weeks with all the instructions for the ceremony. Right now, you need to finish the monument and make those pictures I requested of you. When you have done that I will again go over the details of the baptism ceremony with you to make sure that it will all be done right. I hope by that time father Ed will be with us again and he will also be able to guide you in this spiritual process.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Honestly, he keeps forgetting what we tell him to do (or pretends to forget) and I don't want to keep repeating it over and over, so I chose to give him the information again when he is ready to be baptized. It is a positive sign that he is already thinking about the ceremony. Soon we will have an idiot covered in milk and honey... after that I think his helpers also need the same ceremony to make it all official

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, all those members of his parish must be baptized in order to receive the Grace of the Holy Lamb.
I am convinced that they will never forget these wonderful moments of Faith! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well...

Our friend has made the necessary preparations, but has not yet met all the requirements.
- he gathered some idiots next to him Laughing ... it's remarkable that they wear masks.
- he cut out the symbols (from the sheets of paper) and glued them on the sides of the pyramid.

Of course, it is unacceptable. Laughing

The church secretary (sister Dave) confirms that old Father Edward is getting healthier and healthier and she also asks that the symbols be painted on the pyramid.
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for the rehearsal pictures. I thought I have been clear that the symbols should be painted directly on the monument. The only thing you have been doing since my message is cut them out of the paper and attach them to the sides. This is not what I told you to do and I expected you to understand and follow these simple instructions without me having to tell you again.
Father Edward is improving and we are very thankful for that. Please rectify this mistake before we can hopefully welcome him back so that he can see that you are capable of following instructions.

Be blessed
Dave

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, still remarkable trophies Laughing

Virus is spreading fast in major African countries, hence the masks.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot painted the pyramid as he was asked Laughing ... everything is fine.
Obviously, he has to take other many pictures, with the parishioners admiring the "holy work". Twisted Evil
He also has to paint a large plaque with the name of the church to put on top of the pyramid.

Anyway, the pictures will be approved and the Rev. Quin will be invited to organize the Baptism Ceremony. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Praise the Lord. Father Eduard will most likely be released from the hospital tomorrow. He has not completely recovered, but he is well enough to go home and recover.
Thank you for the pictures. Of course you have to make the pictures with your helpers, like requested and explained in my earlier message, with the finished monument. Also please remember to paint the church logo on a wooden plate and place it on top of the monument. Paper will be gone after one day of rain and as I said, it needs to be able to stand the test of time, at least until you have acquired a building for the parish after you have received the funds.
I expect to receive the pictures before the end of the day tomorrow, so it can be a pleasant surprise for reverend Eduard if he returns tomorrow by Gods grace

Be blessed
Dave

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! It's great that they thew a white bedsheet over the razor wire. The pic of the white side and black piggie with the bedsheet in the background makes the whole monument look like a big holy cross. I bet some of the residents in the neighborhood think Quinn is the town fool. I haven't kept up the weather in his part of the world but I can't imagine the paint and maybe some of clay cladding would hold up too well in a torrential downpour. Maybe they could a built some sort of protective tent over it kinda like an outdoor sound stage.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, exactly! Laughing Laughing Laughing

>>> A short video clip! <<<

Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious... that wasn't him singing/humming in the background was it?

Maybe he should get a choir assembled for the dedication ceremony and video that too!

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic