SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

reveal some scammers from England

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jameskkk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warning! KINGSTONE surname removed - Padme is swindling by pretending being Metro Bank transfering funds.

This information of bank account is provided by them to receive money.
Bank account information removed - we do not allow the posting of personally identifying information such as bank account details on this forum.
Phone numbers and address removed - you have no way of knowing if these details belong to the scammer himself or of an innocent third party they have somehow scammed into being a money mule (money sender/receiver).
In the future, please send bank account details to any moderator via private message. - Padme

E-mail accounts of them.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Name ( maybe not true ):
Sally-Ann James
David Thomas Arden
Michelle Emile

Their HMV shop according to same address.
Business name removed, again, you do not know this business is part of the scam

Basically, they pretend being Metro Bank transfering some funds to you and then ask you to pay the lawyer fee. This is a typical trap. Not to say they used free email account instead of Metro Bank. http://www.accountant.com

Following are some of their emails.

(1) first contact email.
time: 2020, 27 Feb 22:56:35

topic: I MUST THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUMBLE REPLY OKAY

Hello my friend
I am very happy to receive your response, How are you today? I hope you are fine and the weather is quite calm and favorable for you?. I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that you are an honest person and because of that honesty, i choose to have this confidential deal with you.
My dear, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. Like i told you earlier, i am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in London, United Kingdom.

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Sixteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$16.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country. I will provide you with the full details of this business transaction once we have known each other as business is done with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you. That is why i took some days to know little about you. Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now. i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you because my heart told me that you are the right person that would handle this transaction for both of us.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank. We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage. Please this is an honest request for you and me. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody else only you and i.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality it deserves and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Identification copy or Identity Number
4.Nationality

Thanks and best regards

Michelle Emile

(2), a letter with fake claim draft and bank contact info.
send from: Michelle Emile <[email protected]>
time: 2020, 28 Feb 20:08
topic: COPY THIS APPLICATION LETTER AND SEND TO THE BANK NOW

Hello my friend, How are you doing together with your family? I hope you are fine and the weather is good for you? here is my phone number: +447404260880

NOTE: do not call me, you can send me an SMS me because the Bank established security to supervise all the Bank Staff... Thank you for your understanding in this regard

Please make sure this information is between you and me until we realize the success of this transaction. What I want you to do now is to request for the release of the fund into your account. Please be sure to keep a top secret of this transaction because I do not want any bank staff to know that I am responsible for this transaction. This is where I lay our future hope of survival and the family and was the reason why I tried to explain for your better understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as a business partner to the deceased customer. Note: If you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay in contacting you, but you should not respond Back to the bank until i direct you on what to do.

This is to avoid mistakes on your part, see the official letter below, send it to the bank immediately.Bank Details:
Metro Bank PLC United Kingdom
Chief Financial Officer: David Thomas Arden
Address: one Southampton, Row, London, WC1B 5HA
Telephone: +44 20 3402 8312
Bank Email: [email protected]

Immediately this fund is transferred to your account, I will obtain a visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proportion of proposal. Please notify me Immediately you sent the letter to the bank.
My best consideration for you and your family,
Love of yours
Michelle
====================================================================== ==========
COPY AND SEND THIS LETTER TO THE BANK
The Manager Metro Bank PLC United Kingdom
Chief Financial Officer: David Thomas Arden
Address: one Southampton, Row, London, WC1B 5HA
Telephone: +44 20 3402 8312
Bank Email: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir/Madam
I am @@@@, the business partner to late Dr. Ali Abdussalam Treki, who died on October 19, 2015, as a result of Blood cancer in Egyptian capital, Cairo.

The Late Dr Ali Abdussalam Treki had an unclaimed account and balance of sixteen million five hundred thousand US dollars ($ 16.5 million) deposited in your noble bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to inform you that I am eager to apply for the claim of funds as his business partner to allow your bank release and transfer his balance account ($ 16.5 million) to my nominated bank account. I hope with your urgent response to this effect, I will send you the information of my bank account for the transfer of the amount mentioned above.

I therefore hope that your bank administration will give urgent attention to my request and further communicate with me with the forms and related documents necessary to claim this amount without delay.

I apologize for the late application for this claim, as I have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

(3) email from the so called bank.

I transfered Emile's email to the bank and wrote:
Hi, Emile told me to contact you for the transaction. I think you should know it.

They answered:
send from: Metro Bank <[email protected]>
time: 2020, 3, Mar 17:56
topic: THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION METRO BANK PLC PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

METRO BANK OF BRITAIN UNITED KINGDOM
Customer Service Centre
Metro Bank PLC London
One Southampton Row, London WCIB 5HA England
03/03/2020

Sir/Madam
RESPOND TO YOUR CLAIM
THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION METRO BANK PLC PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

Be notified that before the said approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, you are officially invited to come down in person to tender to this bank (1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY (2) POWER OF ATTORNEY and (3) A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE CERTIFICATE. The above listed documents must be endorsed by the Royal Court of Justice (RCJ) Britain, as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, you are to provide the above under listed documents within 7 working days as our banking law stipulates
(1) A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE CERTIFICATE
(2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(3) POWER OF ATTORNEY.

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN that you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased and all formal procedures must be satisfied and this will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificates in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of Barrister Sally-Ann James
The Solicitor in Charge of Metro Bank PLC United Kingdom
Address: Embassy House, 60 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2DJ
Name: Barrister Sally-Ann James
Phone: +44 7448 180 965
Email: [email protected]

Note that immediately these certificates are submitted to the bank, the bank will not hesitate to effect the approved sum into your nominated bank account. You are therefore advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us to finalize your transaction immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation and congratulations
David Thomas Arden
Chief Financial Officer
Metro Bank PLC United Kingdom

(4) I pretended to agree to transfer money. then they provided their full real information of bank account.

send from: Barrister Sally-Ann James <[email protected]>
time: 2020, 5 Mar 4:24>
topic: ATTENTION MY CLIENT

ATTENTION MY CLIENT
Greetings sir, i hope my message finds you and your family in good health? Reference to your last mail received, i would like you to send the required fee as soon as possible to enable me to process your documents in the Royal Courts of Justice and send to Metro Bank immediately.

You are advised to kindly make the required payment in the name of my chief account officer since i will not have time to confirm on time, and send the payment slip to my law firm. Note this fee will be sent to this law office via the account detail below

AMOUNT...... 2,400 GBP British Pound equivalent to 3,140 USD

Bank account details removed -Padme.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE PAYMENT, IMMEDIATELY SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO MY LAW FIRM SO I CAN PROCEED FOR THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

I will be waiting for your payment slip. My regards to your family

(5) I still pretended sending money to them in case they provided fake info. Then the lawyer was eager to ask for the slip. So that I made sure their real phone number and whatsapp.

send from: Barrister Sally-Ann James <[email protected]>
time: 2020, 5 Mar 22:26
topic: ATTENTION MY CLIENT

Attention my client
Sequel to your mail received now, i want you to screenshot the online transfer and send to my whatsapp number since you can't attach it through email. This is my whatsaap number here Phone: +44 7448 180 965. i will be waiting for the slip as soon as possible. My regards to your family.

(6) Their interesting letters. I can not imagine that they are so stupid.

time: 2020, 11 Mar 20:08>
topic: RESPOND TO YOUR CLAIM

Customer Service Centre
Metro Bank PLC London
11/03/2020

RESPOND TO YOUR LETTER.
This is to inform you that you are given 3 Business day to submit all the necessary documents or All your information will be sent to Interpol for proper investigation for making false calim. You are advised in your best interest to cooperate with the rules and regularions of the noble instutions or we will have you arrested.

~~~~~~~
time: 2020, 12 Mar 19:32
topic: OFFICIAL RESPOND TO YOUR CLAIM

Customer Service Centre
Metro Bank PLC London
12/03/2020

OFFICIAL RESPOND TO YOUR LETTER
The Management of this bank wishes to bring to your notice that Emile has been arrested and she is currently in Dentation now and we will get you alive and hand over to Law enforcement Agency for making a false Claim. All your details has been forwarded to Secret Police over there in your country. Congratulations as you will hear from them soon.
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jameskkk welcome to eater. I have removed some of the information n your post, specifically the bank details and information for the person receiving the money in the UK. While it is possible that person is your scammer, it's also very possible, even likely, that your scammers are in another location entirely and merely pretending to be in the UK to lend legitimacy to the scam. You'll notice, I left in the "UK" what's app numbers. I did so as they're VOIP numbers easily obtainable from anywhere and not linked to actual people in the UK.

All that said, please continue to post your correspondence with the scammer and have fun stringing them along.

Congratulations on getting them to give you a bank account!! If you get more of those, please send them via PM to any moderator. You can also add a nice piggy to your signature if you like.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
jameskkk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, Pepme, what a ridiculous reason for bank account being removed. Then it is useless to post the case on the internet. Their information can not be searched. Did any scammer swindle money and deposited to your bank account? Are they so stupid ? Even the bank account does not belong to the scammer, they must have relations with the account, okay? Therefore, the bank account is the right real info of the scammers. The info is provided by themselves so that there is no legal problems. Okay? And only when their real info is exposed that their swindling can be stopped, otherwise, your forum is useless here.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever heard of money mules, dumbass?

Perhaps go and read up on them, a lot of them are innocent scam victims who were tricked into receiving money for scammers. Would you like your elderly mum or dad's details plastered all over the Internet because they mistakenly thought they had a work at home job receiving money for a company or agreed to receive some funds for a friend because they were having problems with their own bank account?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because the details aren’t plastered out on the Internet for anyone to find doesn’t mean that things aren’t happening behind the scenes. There’s plenty of reading you can do here and at Scamwarners to see how reporting without tarring and feathering makes a difference. When I find dumps of credit cards on WhatsApp I pass along the information, including contact info and sometimes even SSNs, to those who are better equipped to deal with it, I don’t leave them for the vultures of the Internet to scavenge.

Stick around, move past the frosty welcome, and leave your dogmatism at the door until you have some experience to back it up.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is used to punish lads by baiting them into scenarios in which they travel or humiliate themselves by taking silly pictures or making embarrassing videos etc. Scamwarners.com is a better place to post scam info that becomes searchable by Google to warn victims. This site is better off by not containing scam info that can lead scammers here via a Google search. So that includes bank account details, phone numbers, and email addresses etc. There are tools here to report compromised bank accounts and credit cards but there is NO reason to post those details on a forum at this site as it could easily "rumble" a good bait.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jameskkk wrote:
hi, Pepme, what a ridiculous reason for bank account being removed. Then it is useless to post the case on the internet. Their information can not be searched. Did any scammer swindle money and deposited to your bank account? Are they so stupid ? Even the bank account does not belong to the scammer, they must have relations with the account, okay? Therefore, the bank account is the right real info of the scammers. The info is provided by themselves so that there is no legal problems. Okay? And only when their real info is exposed that their swindling can be stopped, otherwise, your forum is useless here.

It might not be a good idea to register to a forum and have the first things you write there make you seem like a complete knob.

There are good reasons to have the information removed. Not every (I would even say: most) money mules are victims of the scammers, not accomplices. Our rule is: if we don't know for sure that someone is a scammer, we do not publish their information.

I would love for you to stick around, see what we do, and jump in. We waste scammers time so they don't spend that time on real victims. We CAN report bank account information (also from mules) to the proper authorities.

Send me a PM if you want to talk about that, or need more information. (There is a lot of information in the 'stickies' ...the posts at the beginning of each forum)

I'm locking this topic, and putting it in Main.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic