SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who's Who; a Cammy cascade bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting scammers with the same or similar script at the same time – what I call a “cascade bait” – can be great fun.

The Scammers
Roger Adjetey, engineer and suspected black magician!
Lawrence Otu, also an engineer
Abas Sandra, seeking help for Natalyn Laws Magda, a poor little rich refugee girl
Peter Mensah, “Head of Dept, Funds Remittance. Barclays Bank Ltd Ghana”

The Baiters
Camille White – vain and profane photomodel; a gorgeous blonde worshipper of Freyja
Alek-Jaye Hiddell, Cammy’s boyfriend and photographer

Supporting cast
Odin, Freyja, Skadhi and Tyr – deities of the Norse pantheon, often invoked by Cammy
Roscoe White – Cammy’s brother; an officer in the Special Air Services Regiment who has no active role in the bait, but has a strong influence on events

Lad baits are time stamped; my comments are in bold.

We start with a script that asks me to accept an awful lot on faith – that an engineer who owns a small workshop would have a meeting with the President on his country. The bit about black magic was a shocker.

21 January 2011
Dear Friend
Good to hear from you,
I was in the house of representative in a meeting with Mr. president yesterday when on my way out from the meeting I was discussing my transaction with a friend when this gentle man interrupted, that you can help me receive my found and it will be save that you are a very honest person, this is why I contacted you.
My name is Eng. Roger Adjetey and I own a small workshop where we do some cutting of heavy metals. and a box has been with me for like 9 months now which a business tycoon brought to my workshop to cut open which we agreed but it was just last three month I heard that he died in a car accident and I have tried to reach the family and was told that they all live in the UK and our Local station GTV carried out the News that the family of Efeman had a car Accident on there way to kumasi .
Then I made up mind to open the box, behold my friend it was full of money and when I counted it was 2.5 MILLION USD.
If I start using that money they will say I have used my first son who just died for money rituals, So I have decided to send the money to you for investment and I have asked around, the only way I can send this money to you without any suspicious is through the Oceanic Bank Int'l plc Money Transfer.
The Oceanic Bank will have to contact you for you to know how the transfer can start immediately.
Please my Brother my friend you just have to help me receive this funds because am ready to go into percentage with you. because great thing has happen in my life,
Please I awaits your reply and may God bless you for your kind Attention.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
I don't think that I was supposed to get that.
Camille White

Same day, but different engineer. I decide to try for a cascade bait.

21 January 2011
Good day, I hope to confide in you for this beneficial deal which we shall have share of 30, 70 at the conclusion of this transaction. I am Engineer Lawrence as you already know and I will be glad to have this done with full trust as this is my only entitlement for my years of working benefit.
I have work with Century Security Company (CSC) for years and have seal consignment in my security custody which Mr Sohail Nazar has failed to fulfill the obligation by taking it to Dubai and after he received some parts of my money, greediness over took his life and get me abandoned which shock took over me.
I have made an arrangement with the Account officer to transfer the remain $3.5 million dollars which i deposited in an Escrow account in (UBA)bank for immediate transfer to you Money Gram or Western Union and i will send my son to come over to prepare the ground for me for my arrival.
All i need is your ID or passport, five trustful names, and your complete home address to get things done.
I look forward in receiving your fast reply your help and assistance would be highly appreciated.
Please i don't want Game
Regards
Engineer Lawrence.

22 January 2011
Dear Friend
Greetings to you as this mail reach you in the fear of God, please all am asking of you is to please help me in receiving my fund and that is all for I and my lovely wife are coming over for an investment purpose so I will like you to show yours gratitude to me as a brother so we you can help me receive my fund so I and my wife can start coming over to your country for my purpose for all I want from you is just to receive my fund for me for I am having a project work of which I have to start by the end of next month so this is why I want you to start receiving this fund for me so before then I will have been with you and left my wife there and come back for my project work.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
I can't be your brother as I'm a woman. Not even my father would have been so cruel he'd call a boy Camille. Where are you? And do you really practice death magic? That is something that makes me shudder at the thought.
Camille White

Before I could sent a reply to Lawrence Otu, he sends a chat invite – game on!

21 January 2011, 2216: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:44 PM): hello
Cammy (9:44 PM): Hi.
Lad (9:45 PM): how are you doing?
Lad (9:46 PM): HELLO
Cammy (9:47 PM): I'm fine.
Lad (9:47 PM): DID YOU SEE MY EMAIL
Cammy (9:48 PM): Yeah. Eeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Lad (9:48 PM): GOOD
Lad (9:49 PM): I WANT YOU TO HELP ME OK
Cammy (9:49 PM): You were talking about black magic!
Lad (9:49 PM): NO PLEASE
Lad (9:50 PM): DID YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL
Lad (9:50 PM): I AM ENGINEER LAWRENCE OTU
Cammy (9:52 PM): Didn't you send a message about a box of money? And people were going to say you killed your son to make it?
Lad (9:52 PM): no please
Lad (9:53 PM): i just send you a messages
Lad (9:53 PM): please check now is very immportant
Cammy (9:54 PM): I don't see it. I deleted your first one. That was fully sick!
Lad (9:54 PM): how please
Cammy (9:55 PM): The delete button.
Lad (9:55 PM): i just send you now ok
Lad (9:55 PM): i am Lawrence
Cammy (9:55 PM): I don't see it.
Lad (9:56 PM): ok i have to send again
Lad (9:58 PM): PLEASE CHECK I SEND AGAIN
Cammy (10:00 PM): Oh! It was in spam!
Lad (10:00 PM): OK
Lad (10:04 PM): STILL THERE
Cammy (10:04 PM): Yes.
Lad (10:05 PM): I HOPE YOU RECEIVE MY MAIL
Cammy (10:05 PM): They were in spam.
Lad (10:05 PM): I HOPE YOU RECEIVE MY MAIL?
Cammy (10:06 PM): Now, yes. What were you thinking with the other one?
Lad (10:07 PM): OTHER WHAT?
Cammy (10:08 PM): The one with the black magic.
Lad (10:08 PM): I HAVE NO IDEAL WITH THAT
Cammy (10:08 PM): Well if not you, then who?
Lad (10:09 PM): I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE THESE MONEY FROM ME SO THAT MY SON CAN COME OVER
Lad (10:09 PM): PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Cammy (10:11 PM): Someone wrote to say that he had millions and there was something about his dead son being used to make money. I felt sickened.
Lad (10:13 PM): PLEASE WILL YOU HELP ME OR NOT
Lad (10:13 PM): I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT
Lad (10:14 PM): I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE TYHESE FOR ME PLEASE OK
Cammy (10:15 PM): I'll have to think about it. Tonight is Freyja's night.
Lad (10:16 PM): yes pleaSe i want you to help me ok
Lad (10:16 PM): i dont know about that
Lad (10:16 PM): can you reply to me now

Mr Lawrence,
I knew nothing about you before you opened chat, but that's neither here nor there. I'm still confused about what that other engineer meant, but at least you've cleared up that you're not the same guy.
I need two things:
[1] An explanation of exactly what your plan is.
[2] A picture of you and of your son – I'd like to see who I'm working with.
Camille White

Game on for Mr Lawrence, despite what he said!

22 January 2011
Good day Mrs Camille White ,
I acknowledge your mail thank you for your help I will be glad to have this done with full trust in you as this is my only entitlement for my years of working benefit. About your percents no problem with that, All i need is your full trust.
Sohail Nazar has failed to fulfill the obligation by taking it to Dubai and after he received some parts of my money, greediness over took his life and get me abandoned so since then i don't trust any body but your case is different because i have already have unlimited trust in you and i also assume you are serious and we can implement it correctly and legally.
Thank you for your cooperation,like i told you in my previous mail that you should send to me five trustful names because i have made an arrangement with the money gram manager Mrs Abigail Kofi to transfer the fund to you, so she will contact you on Monday, but please contact her to get things done. ([email protected]) for immediate transfer to you because my Son will be coming over to you soon.
please i don't want GAME let the unlimited trust i have in you remain the same
Attach scan is my Passport and pics of i and my Son
Regards
Feel free to call me any time
Eng Lawrence

Lawrence sent his passport and a couple of pix. Take it from me – Cammy had opinions on Lawrence, as you’ll find out. I'll attach the passport when I can.

Roger Adjetey decides to bare his soul. It’s a bit TL:DR, and I missed the “Mrs Camille” and the fact that he wrote “my brother.” Don’t worry, there’s still so much to work with.

23 January 2011
Dear Mrs. Camille
Good to hear from you,
Greetings to you and I hope this mail reach you in faith and fear of the lord? So let me express a little of myself to you, am a man of 67yrs of age with three children a girl and two boys then I lost the elder son Chidima Adjetey, he was a medical doctor with a wife and two lovely kids I felt life is lost when I lost him but God give me the grace to forget the lost.
so my sister I would like to know more about your self,
Like I told you I have already deposited this money in the bank Oceanic Int PLc which is save there, is just for me to go and seek for the immediate transfer and I have being getting my papers ready to leave African for an investment.
For immediately you receive first bitch you are to open an domain account with my name because I am coming over there your country to invest and i will like to invest in an hotel because my wife is a good cook,
and I want to let you know that am counting on you because where I got your contact is from the government residential, this is why I am giving you the loyal respect to handle my fund and I am ready to go into 40-60% with you and 10% from me will go for the orphanage babies home.
So I will be looking upon you so I may know my next step to take right now, for I am having a project work from Mr. President by the end of next month so definitely I will want to make this transaction earlier now so I will be with you in your country over there to finalize on my investment so I can come back to Ghana for my project work so yours respond can move me to Lome Togo first thing on Monday morning to effect the transfer to you immediately.
Like I was telling you, I have a terrible past which almost took my life,
A man called Mr. Scort Joe from Australia who promise to help me long time ago when I first wanted to move to Australia for my business that was when I meet this man and he promise to help me receive my fund and make it save for me till I get there, so I counted on him and proceed, so he started receiving my funds till he receive the last batch then he stop communication with me, that was how I lost my fund over $1.5million USD to Mr. Scort Joe, this almost took my life when the sister to my lovely wife Mrs. Joyce Amua who give me support to live again, so my brother this is what life has thought me.
this is why I am pleading with you to be as honest as I am to you because I so much respect you so this is why I remain loyal to you as a sister in Christ, may God bless you and please feel free to give me a call at +233548033145
So sister please get back to me with yours sand respond so God be with you and your wonderful family.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
Since you opened up to me, I'll return the favour.
I'm a woman, 25 years old, single but going steady, no kids. I have one brother, serving in the Army; he's a Captain. My mother died when I was four and my father is still alive, sadly. He hates me and I hate him back. I'm a photomodel by profession and my boyfriend takes the pix. I haven't hit the bigtime yet but we're working on it.
Final note - I'm not a Christian so your God's blessings are wasted. I'm Asatruar; I give worship to Odin and to Freyja mainly.
Camille White

Time for Lawrence to hear the bad news.

23 January 2011, 2144: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:46 AM): hello
Lad (8:47 AM): good evening my dear
Cammy (8:47 AM): Hello.
Lad (8:47 AM): thanx for your email
Lad (8:47 AM): did you receive my email
Cammy (8:48 AM): I did. I'm still a bit hazy about the five trustful names bit.
Lad (8:49 AM): yes please
Cammy (8:49 AM): Well?
Lad (8:49 AM): i really trust you my dear
Cammy (8:49 AM): That's not much of an answer.
Lad (8:49 AM): i want to bring my son to australia
Cammy (8:50 AM): Wait!
Lad (8:50 AM): i want you to help me receive these money
Lad (8:50 AM): ok
Cammy (8:50 AM): Well, explain!
Lad (8:51 AM): yes i want to invest a business in your country
Lad (8:51 AM): as you already known i am the manager of century security company
Lad (8:52 AM): please all i want from you is your full trust
Cammy (8:52 AM): Look, just stop right there!
Lad (8:52 AM): and surport for you to help me receive these money
Lad (8:52 AM): i hope you see my pics
Lad (8:53 AM): i am a nice man
Cammy (8:53 AM): Yes I did.
Lad (8:53 AM): thanx
Cammy (8:53 AM): I have to be honest. You may be nice but you're ugly.
Lad (8:53 AM): lol please stop that ok
Cammy (8:53 AM): Freyja would not be pleased with me if I had anything to do with you.
Cammy (8:54 AM): Face to face I mean.
Lad (8:54 AM): i dont understand
Cammy (8:56 AM): Oh, sorry. I should explain. Freyja is the goddess of love and beauty. I give worship to Her. If I met you face to face, She would not be happy with me.
Lad (8:57 AM): who is freyja?
Cammy (8:57 AM): I told you. She is the goddess of love and beauty.
Lad (8:58 AM): ok
Lad (8:58 AM): please i want you to help me
Lad (8:58 AM): receive these fund from me because my son is coming over there
Cammy (8:58 AM): But you understand that I don't want to offend the Lady. Your son looks OK.
Lad (8:59 AM): ok
Lad (8:59 AM): listen i dont know about that lady all i want is you my dear
Cammy (8:59 AM): That's the point. You can't have me.
Lad (9:00 AM): explain to the lady please these is my years of walking benefit
Cammy (9:01 AM): You can't change the nature of Freyja. She is beauty incarnate. All that is treasure is named for Her. She welcomes only the fair. All that is ugly pains Her.
Lad (9:02 AM): oh my god what are you up to?
Cammy (9:02 AM): Huh?
Lad (9:03 AM): you dont want to help me?
Cammy (9:03 AM): No, not that. We can't ever meet, that's all. Maybe your son could be your contact. He's not ugly.
Lad (9:04 AM): we can meet, why are you saying that
Cammy (9:04 AM): But you're ugly.
Lad (9:04 AM): i am not
Lad (9:04 AM): i am an advance man
Cammy (9:05 AM): Sorry, but you are ugly. Maybe people are being kind to you, but you are definitely ugly.
Lad (9:05 AM): why all these insult?
Cammy (9:06 AM): It's not an insult, it's the honest truth. If I wasn't honest with you, then I'd be false to Freyja.
Lad (9:06 AM): i am talking about my deal you are talking about my ugly
Lad (9:06 AM): ok
Lad (9:06 AM): tell me your point
Lad (9:07 AM): belief me i want to make you reach
Cammy (9:07 AM): All right, as long as you accept what I'm saying.
Lad (9:07 AM): my son we be coming over there to meet you
Cammy (9:07 AM): Fine! Just tell me about the five trustful names deal.
Lad (9:08 AM): i means you should send me the names to recive the money from me on monday
Cammy (9:09 AM): I don't understand.
Lad (9:09 AM): yes the money we be send to you by on monday
Cammy (9:10 AM): How?
Lad (9:10 AM): each of the names you receive 8,500usd
Cammy (9:10 AM): Fuck me! How?
Lad (9:11 AM): probably i can transfer you 100,000.00usd to you by on monday as the close of the first batch
Lad (9:11 AM): yes my dear
Lad (9:11 AM): i am so despirate to mke these transfer to you
Cammy (9:11 AM): No, that was not a come on, that was surprise!
Cammy (9:11 AM): How?
Lad (9:11 AM): no its not a surprice
Lad (9:12 AM): i have told you these before
Cammy (9:12 AM): I am totally gobsmacked! When?
Lad (9:12 AM): the bank we not open tomorrow becos morow is sunday
Cammy (9:12 AM): Actually it's today.
Lad (9:13 AM): i would have transfer the money to you tomorrow but morrow is sunday probably by on monday ok my dear
Cammy (9:14 AM): No, Sunday is today.
Lad (9:14 AM): ok but here is still saturday although is very late here
Cammy (9:15 AM): Oh, time zones.
Lad (9:15 AM): here is 10.15pm
Lad (9:16 AM): hello
Cammy (9:16 AM): I'm here.
Lad (9:16 AM): ok
Lad (9:16 AM): please can you send me the names today
Cammy (9:17 AM): I have no idea.
Lad (9:17 AM): of what
Cammy (9:18 AM): I've got a lot of friends, but I don't know for sure how many could be trusted with $8,500 out of the blue.
Lad (9:18 AM): oh my god
Lad (9:18 AM): listen give me the one you can trust please
Cammy (9:18 AM): Suppose they just pocket the cash, or they spend it on hookers and hash? There'd be nothing that I can do about it. And what do you mean, "the one"? Are you saying that all my friends are criminals or something?
Lad (9:20 AM): you are the one that say so
Cammy (9:20 AM): No I didn't say that.
Lad (9:20 AM): ok good
Cammy (9:21 AM): What I said was, you never know how they'd react to a sudden windfall. I have to choose carefully. Maybe I can seek wisdom from Odin Alfodur.
Lad (9:22 AM): ok good
Lad (9:22 AM): please these is my years of walikng benefit
Lad (9:23 AM): i really trust you my dear
Cammy (9:23 AM): That's as may be.
Lad (9:23 AM): please help me i promise you, you we never regret by helping me
Lad (9:23 AM): belief me i we make you reach
Cammy (9:24 AM): Let me clear something up first.
Lad (9:24 AM): i want to establish there in australia
Lad (9:24 AM): what is that my dear
Cammy (9:25 AM): Something I should have seen earlier in your first email.
Lad (9:25 AM): what is that
Cammy (9:25 AM): "I am Lawrence as you already know". I didn't know that.
Lad (9:25 AM): please make it clear to me
Lad (9:25 AM): yes
Cammy (9:26 AM): I just did. Hel, I may be blonde but I'm not dumb.
Lad (9:26 AM): that is what i am trying to explain to you
Cammy (9:26 AM): Go on.
Lad (9:26 AM): yes that true my dear
Cammy (9:26 AM): Right...
Lad (9:26 AM): please all i want from you is to help me receive these fund from me
Lad (9:27 AM): ok
Cammy (9:27 AM): All right, already.
Lad (9:27 AM): thanx
Cammy (9:27 AM): So let's assume I round up these five friends. What do I tell them?
Lad (9:28 AM): the money we be transfer to you bit by bit
Lad (9:28 AM): yes
Lad (9:28 AM): tell them that your partner wnat to transfer money to you
Cammy (9:28 AM): Just that?
Lad (9:28 AM): that you need their names to send money to
Lad (9:28 AM): yes
Lad (9:28 AM): have you marriad
Cammy (9:29 AM): Huh? Oh, right, I see. No.
Lad (9:29 AM): hello
Lad (9:29 AM): or did you have a bank account
Cammy (9:30 AM): Of course I have a bank account. Please wait.
Lad (9:30 AM): should i transfer the 3.5musd into your account
Lad (9:31 AM): hello
Cammy (9:32 AM): Wait a bit. I need coffee.
Lad (9:33 AM): are you back
Lad (9:36 AM): still there
Lad (9:38 AM): hello
Lad (9:39 AM): hello why silent
Cammy (9:40 AM): I said I needed coffee!
Lad (9:41 AM): still on coffee
Cammy (9:42 AM): I had to go and make it. Coffee doesn't make itself.
Cammy (9:44 AM): Hello?

24 January 2011
Dear Sister
Greetings to you as this mail reach you in a good condition, sister I am very happy reading your mail and I want to thank you for your kind respond and very sorry for your past.
So sister as I will take my leave to effect my transfer to you I wanted to give you call but I couldn't fine your phone contact so if only you can give me a call on my active number or left your active number for me so I can give you a call for we to have some little discussion on the phone conversation before me taking my leave to Lome Togo to start sending money to you so I can start planing of my coming over to you there for my investment.
May Odin and Freyja be with you my sister.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

The number I supplied gives a repeating tone that goes on forever (as far as I know)

Mr Adjetey,
It's (02) 9347 ****.
Listen carefully, and follow the prompts.
Camille White

24 January 2011
Dear Sister
I still not find the number can you please give to me so I can give you a call now
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
That is my active number.
Just listen carefully and follow the prompts.
Camille White

Mr Lawrence,
I've been casting around for people to help, and I think I've hit paydirt, but - do I still have to write to that Abigail Koffi first?
Camille White,

24 January 2011
Dear Mrs Camelle,
Please why all these delay, I remember i told you everything that today i have to transfer 100,000.00$ to the names you give me but here is Monday i did'nt receive any names from you Camille.
my dear to stop all these casting around please give me your bank details so that i can send you through direct online transfer for easy transfer to your bank account.
awaiting best regards
eng lawrence

Mr Lawrence,
Please give me an example of what I should write to the bank as I don't know much about these things and I'm not in the best of shape right now.
Camille White

Abas Sandra joins the game with a variation on the classic “poor little rich refugee” modality.

Dear Mrs Camelle white ,
Sorry to come to you in these manner,but belief me i really need your help now. I was contacted by a little girl from Ghana having a consignment box that i should help her to receive the box so i have to come down here in Ghana with my secretary to get the box and the little girl, I arrived about 3 weeks ago in Accra, to collect the trunk with funds having, after, planned to return coming back with the little girl from there and probably coming finally to USA. I arrived in Accra i found myself in presence of more expenses than i foresaw and, so,i cannot collect the trunk from where and the same i don't have transport to go back to my country USA.
Mrs camelle i want us to put hands together and get the box because i have the key already to open it. immediately i claim the box i we send you money via western union and i and the girl we come and join you there in Australia
Awaiting hearing from you
Abas Sandra

24 January 2011, 2023: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Cammy (7:56 PM): Hey!
Lad (7:56 PM): hello
Lad (7:56 PM): how are you
Cammy (7:57 PM): What was all that about?
Lad (7:57 PM): yes i receive your email
Lad (7:57 PM): but i am not please with it
Cammy (7:57 PM): I got yours. I
Lad (7:57 PM): yes
Lad (7:58 PM): i dont want any delay
Cammy (7:58 PM): I’m not happy with it either!
Lad (7:58 PM): why?
Cammy (7:58 PM): Your attitude.
Lad (7:59 PM): about what my dear
Cammy (7:59 PM): I asked a reasonable question. Instead of answering it, you went on a whinge.
Lad (8:00 PM): oh my dear i am deeply sorry from my heart ok
Lad (8:01 PM): i am despirate to make these transfer to you
Cammy (8:01 PM): I guessed.
Lad (8:01 PM): thanx
Lad (8:01 PM): so now i am making these transfer through online ok
Lad (8:02 PM): you we receive the money through online my dear
Lad (8:02 PM): banking
Lad (8:03 PM): hello
Cammy (8:03 PM): Go on.
Lad (8:05 PM): so please contact the bank with your personal info so that the bank we open an account in your name to give you easy ascess to withdraw the money in your counry without stress
Lad (8:05 PM): please here is the bank info
Cammy (8:06 PM): Hang on! What about the names? What do they do?
Lad (8:06 PM): [email protected]
Lad (8:06 PM): but you told me is very difficult for you
Cammy (8:07 PM): I said I'd found them! For fuck's sake, that's what I told you!
Lad (8:07 PM): thats is why i said probably you have an account it we be good if i transfer the money online for you
Cammy (8:07 PM): I don't do online banking.
Lad (8:07 PM): ok my dear
Cammy (8:08 PM): Too many keyloggers.
Lad (8:09 PM): i dont understand you
Lad (8:09 PM): so how do you want me to transfer the money to you
Cammy (8:10 PM): Just a normal wire transfer. Why not?
Lad (8:10 PM): ok thanx
Lad (8:11 PM): so please contact the bank the bank we transfer it to you
Cammy (8:11 PM): Shouldn't you tell them first? Prime the pump?
Lad (8:12 PM): i have discurse the transfer to them ok
Lad (8:12 PM): is just for you to contact them as my beneficiary that we help me receive the fund
Cammy (8:13 PM): Your beneficiary? Don't you have to be dead for that?
Lad (8:14 PM): what are you talking about
Cammy (8:15 PM): A beneficiary is someone who gets a payout from a will.
Lad (8:16 PM): so please can you contact them so that the transfer we take place?
Cammy (8:16 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:16 PM): yea
Cammy (8:17 PM): I don't understand. For me to be your beneficiary, you'd have to be dead. I know that from when my brother lodged his will before he deployed overseas.
Lad (8:17 PM): oh stop all that
Cammy (8:18 PM): Why? It's true!
Lad (8:18 PM): i am telling you what to do so that the money we transfer
Cammy (8:18 PM): But if I do that they'll say no, that I'm some sort of con artist!
Lad (8:19 PM): why would they say no
Lad (8:19 PM): i have instruct the bank to do that ok
Cammy (8:19 PM): Because you're not dead.
Lad (8:19 PM): yes that is why i have the right to transfer it to you
Lad (8:19 PM): i want to come and invest there my dear
Cammy (8:20 PM): Well, I'm not your beneficiary then.
Lad (8:20 PM): so i am despirate to make busines with you belief me
Lad (8:20 PM): ok if you say so
Lad (8:20 PM): so who are you to me?
Cammy (8:21 PM): BTW – don't call me "my dear". It's patronising.
Lad (8:22 PM): ok camille
Cammy (8:23 PM): Better.
Lad (8:23 PM): good
Lad (8:23 PM): have you contacted the bank
Lad (8:25 PM): hello
Lad (8:25 PM): please do what i say
Cammy (8:25 PM): What happened? I thought you'd logged off.
Lad (8:25 PM): i have a dc problem
Cammy (8:27 PM): A what?
Lad (8:27 PM): i have a break down
Cammy (8:27 PM): Oh. Hold on a moment.
Lad (8:28 PM): ok
Lad (8:34 PM): hello are you back
Cammy (8:35 PM): I'm back.
Lad (8:35 PM): please tell me what to do now if something can be done today
Cammy (8:36 PM): No, it's 2035 over here.
Lad (8:36 PM): contact the bank with your details
Lad (8:36 PM): yes i know
Cammy (8:37 PM): So why did you ask?
Lad (8:37 PM): oh my god
Lad (8:37 PM): please are you with me
Cammy (8:37 PM): Are you OK?
Lad (8:38 PM): i have to transfer the money to you into your provided accounbt
Cammy (8:38 PM): Yeah, well, can't do anything about it now.
Lad (8:38 PM): why
Cammy (8:39 PM): It happens to be after working hours and I have some nasty period pains.
Lad (8:39 PM): buty ity has nothing to do with these
Lad (8:40 PM): these is a transaction good business
Cammy (8:40 PM): Fuck that! When I get the Curse I'm not much good at anything.
Lad (8:40 PM): so what are you insoluration?
Cammy (8:40 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:41 PM): talk to me
Cammy (8:41 PM): I am.
Lad (8:41 PM): how did you want to receive the money
Cammy (8:42 PM): In my fucking bank account, OK? Like I said!
Lad (8:43 PM): yes thats true but i said you should contact the bank
Cammy (8:43 PM): I will when I feel like it! For the love of Freyja, just listen!
Lad (8:43 PM): with your account details
Cammy (8:43 PM): ALL RIGHT ALREADY!
Lad (8:44 PM): i hope you have the details with you
Lad (8:44 PM): the bank info
Cammy (8:44 PM): Did you give them to me? Huh?
Lad (8:44 PM): yes i give you the bankinfo
Cammy (8:45 PM): Well then!
Lad (8:45 PM): take it again barclays bank
Lad (8:45 PM): [email protected]
Lad (8:45 PM): ok
Cammy (8:46 PM): ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I GOT IT!!!!!!
Lad (8:46 PM): please send a copy to me when you send them your details
Cammy (8:46 PM): Tomorrow.
Lad (8:47 PM): ok but ou have to make it urgent because i want you to receive the money as soon as possible
Lad (8:47 PM): immediately they receive your details they we transfer money into your account ok
Cammy (8:48 PM): Fine. Just don't piss me off right now.
Lad (8:48 PM): no 'm not
Lad (8:49 PM): listen be aware that the money is 3.5musd ok
Cammy (8:49 PM): Like you said.
Lad (8:49 PM): ok
Cammy (8:53 PM): How long were you married?
Lad (8:54 PM): it been a very long time my dear
Cammy (8:54 PM): Ahem!
Lad (8:55 PM): 25yrs ago
Cammy (8:55 PM): What did I tell you to not do?
Lad (8:56 PM): i dont understand
Cammy (8:56 PM): I told you not to call me "my dear".
Lad (8:57 PM): ok sorry for
Cammy (8:57 PM): Good!
Lad (8:58 PM): so please whatever we are doing keep it confidentially between yourself ok
Cammy (8:59 PM): OK, OK.
Lad (8:59 PM): am waiting to receive email from you
Cammy (9:00 PM): Saying what exactly?
Lad (9:00 PM): i expecting to receive a copy of the letter you we wrote to the bank
Cammy (9:01 PM): It'll happen when it happens! You got that?
Lad (9:01 PM): ok bye my dear
Lad (9:01 PM): we will be in contact as soon as possible
Cammy (9:02 PM): Yeah, fine. I thought you'd understand. 25 years of marriage should have clued you in about Time of the Month. Seems not!
Lad (9:02 PM): remember you are the one that is holding these my transfer to you
Cammy (9:03 PM): Just go away!
Lad (9:03 PM): what did you say?
Cammy (9:04 PM): Just leave me alone for now. I told you I wasn't feeling well.
Lad (9:04 PM): okbut dont use that languages on me again ok
Lad (9:04 PM): bye
Cammy (9:04 PM): Deal with it!

Next up; Abas Sandra opens chat, and probably wishes that "she" hadn't...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dancing Banana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Cammy was chatting with Lawrence, Abas Sandra appeared on chat...

24 January 2011, 2154: Chat with Abas Sandra
Abas Sandra (8:57 PM): good morning mrs camelle
Cammy (8:57 PM): It's Ms Camille, thank you!
Abas Sandra (8:58 PM): i am abas sandra from usa and you
Cammy (8:58 PM): Hello.
Abas Sandra (8:59 PM): its my pressure to meet you
Cammy (8:59 PM): Thank you.
Abas Sandra (9:00 PM): please tell me about you
Abas Sandra (9:00 PM): still there
Cammy (9:02 PM): Yeah.
Cammy (9:02 PM): What do you want to know?
Abas Sandra (9:03 PM): i send you email
Cammy (9:03 PM): I saw. I'm not sure where I come in.
Abas Sandra (9:05 PM): yes sister i am from usa
Cammy (9:05 PM): Lucky you.
Abas Sandra (9:05 PM): but now i am in accra ghana ghana
Cammy (9:05 PM): Poor you.
Abas Sandra (9:05 PM): i came here because of a little who needs my help
Abas Sandra (9:06 PM): she want me to help her to receive her consignment box
Abas Sandra (9:07 PM): so please i want us to put hands together and help her
Cammy (9:07 PM): So why me?
Abas Sandra (9:07 PM): yes
Abas Sandra (9:08 PM): i want you to help me receive the consignment box from me then i and the little girl we come and join yu in australia
Cammy (9:08 PM): Again, why me?
Abas Sandra (9:08 PM): i want your assistance
Cammy (9:09 PM): Again... why me?
Abas Sandra (9:09 PM): why all these ms lyne
Abas Sandra (9:10 PM): you have to understand
Cammy (9:10 PM): Understand what?
Abas Sandra (9:10 PM): please read my email ok
Abas Sandra (9:11 PM): you have cam
Cammy (9:11 PM): I read your email. It didn't tell me much.
Abas Sandra (9:11 PM): ok
Abas Sandra (9:13 PM): please like i say i came down from usa to help a little girl to claim her consignment box from the custom getting here i find myself in a present of more expenses
Abas Sandra (9:14 PM): please the money inside the box is 9.3musd clean and spendable cas
Cammy (9:14 PM): Tell me something that wasn't in the email.
Abas Sandra (9:15 PM): yes what i want you to do is that i want us to claim the bo in the custom so that i can delivered it to you
Abas Sandra (9:16 PM): box
Cammy (9:16 PM): Fine, right, hold it there.
Abas Sandra (9:16 PM): it full of fund
Abas Sandra (9:17 PM): hello
Cammy (9:18 PM): Tell me more about this "little girl"?
Abas Sandra (9:18 PM): yes she is an ophane sister her parent dies during the war
Abas Sandra (9:18 PM): according to her
Cammy (9:19 PM): Keep going. Full bio please.
Abas Sandra (9:19 PM): so she want somebody that we take a good care of her
Abas Sandra (9:19 PM): so i decide to come africa to me her
Cammy (9:20 PM): You're going off topic.
Abas Sandra (9:20 PM): please i dont know how tell me you these but understand my point
Abas Sandra (9:20 PM): these little girl is a refugee
Abas Sandra (9:21 PM): her parent dies during ghana festival in car accident
Cammy (9:22 PM): Right. Give me her name, age, and why she should concern me at all.
Abas Sandra (9:22 PM): i am the one that is contacting you sister
Cammy (9:23 PM): I don't care. Tell me what I ask.
Abas Sandra (9:24 PM): her name is tracy magda
Cammy (9:25 PM): That's one.
Abas Sandra (9:25 PM): her fathers names is frank magda
Abas Sandra (9:25 PM): and her names natalyn
Cammy (9:25 PM): I didn't ask for that.
Abas Sandra (9:26 PM): ok
Abas Sandra (9:26 PM): please the box is in the custom office now
Abas Sandra (9:26 PM): i have to go for it and delivered it for you
Cammy (9:27 PM): Two more required.
Abas Sandra (9:27 PM): what
Abas Sandra (9:27 PM): hello
Cammy (9:28 PM): I asked for three things and you've given me one.
Abas Sandra (9:29 PM): what is that please
Cammy (9:29 PM): Give me her name, age, and why she should concern me even for a moment.
Abas Sandra (9:30 PM): her name is ntalyn laws magda
Abas Sandra (9:30 PM): she is 20yrs of age
Cammy (9:30 PM): You said that already'
Abas Sandra (9:30 PM): yes
Cammy (9:30 PM): And...
Abas Sandra (9:30 PM): she is from ghana
Cammy (9:31 PM): No, I want to know why I should care about her.
Abas Sandra (9:31 PM): yes
Cammy (9:31 PM): Go on.
Abas Sandra (9:31 PM): i want us to put hands together and her to claim the box in the custom
Abas Sandra (9:32 PM): because of the box thats why i came to ghana
Cammy (9:32 PM): What's the big deal about the box?
Abas Sandra (9:32 PM): the box is a consignment box
Abas Sandra (9:33 PM): full of fund
Cammy (9:33 PM): Huh?
Abas Sandra (9:33 PM): clean and spendable
Abas Sandra (9:33 PM): 9.3musd
Cammy (9:33 PM): What? I don't understand that.
Abas Sandra (9:34 PM): the money inside is 9.3million usd
Abas Sandra (9:34 PM): clean and spendable
Cammy (9:35 PM): Right.
Abas Sandra (9:35 PM): yes
Abas Sandra (9:35 PM): but when i came i find my self in more expenses
Cammy (9:36 PM): So, of all the refugee children in the world, I should care for this one, who has a fortune in cash.
Abas Sandra (9:36 PM): her late father sister
Cammy (9:36 PM): What?
Abas Sandra (9:36 PM): her late father sister
Abas Sandra (9:37 PM): her late father
Cammy (9:37 PM): I don't understand that either.
Abas Sandra (9:38 PM): her late father is the owner of the cash
Cammy (9:38 PM): So what?
Abas Sandra (9:39 PM): i want us to claimthe box from the global security company
Abas Sandra (9:39 PM): so that i can delivered it to you
Cammy (9:40 PM): You're missing the point.
Abas Sandra (9:40 PM): means
Cammy (9:41 PM): There are millions of people in dire need all over the world. I sponsor MSF and its work in Haiti. Why should I care for a woman not much younger than me who has millions?
Abas Sandra (9:42 PM): no please these is a refugee
Abas Sandra (9:42 PM): she has nobody to help her
Abas Sandra (9:42 PM): the money is in the security company
Cammy (9:42 PM): Who is fucking swimming in cash.
Abas Sandra (9:42 PM): she seek for me when i was in usa
Cammy (9:43 PM): Oh, and you chose to reach out to her... why?
Abas Sandra (9:43 PM): because she is always crying for help
Abas Sandra (9:44 PM): so i have to come to africa to meet her
Cammy (9:45 PM): So some African version of Paris Hilton cries out and you go running to help her, while tens of thousands in Haiti, right next door, are suffering!
Abas Sandra (9:45 PM): what is the meaning of these
Abas Sandra (9:45 PM): if you dont want to assist her stop making me fund?
Cammy (9:45 PM): I'm wondering about your sense of priorities, that's all.
Cammy (9:46 PM): Why should I help her?
Abas Sandra (9:46 PM): i am contacting you because you are a lady like my
Abas Sandra (9:46 PM): these is a great opportunity for us
Cammy (9:46 PM): Sorry?
Abas Sandra (9:46 PM): these is lot of money
Cammy (9:50 PM): So?
Abas Sandra (9:51 PM): i want us to claim the box from the global security compay
Abas Sandra (9:53 PM): still there
Cammy (9:53 PM): Yeah.
Abas Sandra (9:54 PM): please the money they requested from me is not enough my dear
Cammy (9:54 PM): I don't get it.

25 January 2011
dear ms camille,
give these to the bank so that the money can be transfer morrow
contact the bank that you are the foreign partner to Mr. Eng.Lawrence, he told me that he has informed you about me and I contacted you to receive his money which he kept in your Bank account, I wish to know the possibility of transferred the money to my Bank account
engineer Lawrence

Mr Lawrence,
I wasn't able to get to the bank today as my brother is back from service overseas and I had to be with him.
Camille White

26 January 2011
Mrs Camille,
thank you for your update but please also send the bank your details so that they can transfer the money.
Eng Lawrence

26 January 2011
Dear Sister
What I mean is that you are to send to me four names and the name of your state where you are right now because I will be sending to you by the western union so you have to provide to me 4 names of yours and you country the state where you are.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
You mean four other people?
Camille White

Ms Sandra,
I suggest that you help the truly needy and leave this rich brat to work out her own salvation.
Camille White

26 January 2011, 2124: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:52 PM): hello ms camille
Cammy (8:52 PM): Yes?
Lad (8:52 PM): how are you today
Cammy (8:53 PM): Still not so great.
Lad (8:53 PM): why?
Cammy (8:54 PM): Cramps
Lad (8:54 PM): i jope things we be fine ok
Cammy (8:54 PM): So do I.
Lad (8:55 PM): have you contact the bank?
Lad (8:56 PM): hello
Cammy (8:57 PM): Not yet.
Cammy (8:57 PM): I was out with my brother.
Lad (8:57 PM): yes you told me that he is arounhd
Lad (8:58 PM): when we you do that
Lad (8:59 PM): i want these money to come as soon as possible
Cammy (8:59 PM): Tomorrow.
Lad (8:59 PM): I and my family have indeed decided to offer you 30% of the fund for your assistance at the end of the transaction
Cammy (8:59 PM): Kewl!
Lad (8:59 PM): ok thahnks
Lad (9:00 PM): The fund is deposited in a Suspense Account with Barclays Bank (Ghana) Limited. my bank manager has already informed me that my bank will be taking 1% of the total funds for their charges after the funds has been transferred successfully to your bank account
Cammy (9:01 PM): Yeah? Greedy fuckers.
Lad (9:01 PM): please stop that languages ok
Lad (9:01 PM): kindly provide a copy of your passport or drivers license in your next email.
Cammy (9:02 PM): I don't have a driving licence and passport copies aren't allowed. It's been that way ever since S11.
Lad (9:02 PM): and also your bank details so that they can transfer the money
Lad (9:02 PM): why
Lad (9:03 PM): i need your passport or licence
Cammy (9:03 PM): Why what?
Lad (9:03 PM): i have to know you more better ok
Lad (9:04 PM): hello
Cammy (9:04 PM): You asked me why.
Lad (9:05 PM): yes because i need your passport copy ok
Cammy (9:05 PM): I can't do that.
Lad (9:05 PM): what you cant do
Cammy (9:05 PM): Send you a passport copy?
Lad (9:05 PM): yes
Lad (9:06 PM): i have to know you well ms camille
Cammy (9:06 PM): I can't do that.
Lad (9:06 PM): so what we you send me?
Cammy (9:06 PM): I'll send you a picture.
Lad (9:06 PM): licence or what?
Lad (9:06 PM): how can i locate you when you have receive the money
Cammy (9:07 PM): You can have my address.
Lad (9:07 PM): you knew very well that it does not done that way
Cammy (9:07 PM): I know what?
Lad (9:07 PM): i am a honest man
Lad (9:08 PM): i have to get your passport asmy partner ok
Cammy (9:08 PM): I can't do that.
Lad (9:08 PM): because these is beeficial deal
Lad (9:08 PM): ok
Lad (9:09 PM): send me your info so that the bank can contact you for transfer ok
Cammy (9:09 PM): What do you need?
Lad (9:10 PM): i need your bank details, pics and also your home add and your private number for more oral discussion
Cammy (9:10 PM): Why do you need a picture of my bank?
Lad (9:11 PM): i need to know whao i am working with
Lad (9:11 PM): try to understand
Cammy (9:11 PM): What good is a picture of my bank for that?
Lad (9:12 PM): i said i need to see you not your bank pics ok
Lad (9:12 PM): i also need your bank details
Cammy (9:12 PM): You have to tell me what you mean.
Lad (9:12 PM): about what
Cammy (9:13 PM): What you want from me.
Lad (9:13 PM): all i want fro you is your full trust and surport
Lad (9:13 PM): Mind you, what so ever we do should be done fast because my bank has already giving me a mandate that they wish to complete this transfer in six working days
Cammy (9:16 PM): What the fuck do you want me to send? I can't get a straight answer out of you!
Lad (9:16 PM): ok
Lad (9:16 PM): i want you to send me your bank details
Lad (9:17 PM): and also contact the bank telling them that your partner ask you to contact them on behalf of the transfer to you
Lad (9:18 PM): hello
Cammy (9:19 PM): I'm here.
Lad (9:19 PM): ok
Lad (9:19 PM): i want you to send me your bank details
Lad (9:19 PM): and also your pics
Lad (9:19 PM): your home address
Cammy (9:20 PM): I'll have to find them.
Lad (9:20 PM): ok
Lad (9:20 PM): the best thing is to contact my bank and my bank we ask you what they need from you so that the transfer can be done ok
Lad (9:22 PM): hello
Cammy (9:22 PM): OK.
Lad (9:23 PM): please send me a copy ok
Cammy (9:23 PM): OK.
Lad (9:23 PM): thanks
Lad (9:23 PM): bye ms camille
Lad (9:24 PM): please when are you doing that
Cammy (9:24 PM): Soon.
Lad (9:24 PM): good
Lad (9:24 PM): i hope to hear from you
Lad (9:24 PM): bye

27 January 2011, 0900: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:37 AM): hello
Cammy (8:37 AM): Hi.
Lad (8:37 AM): how r u
Cammy (8:38 AM): Not long up.
Lad (8:38 AM): ok
Lad (8:38 AM): have you contacted the bank
Cammy (8:40 AM): Did we decide if I was to contact the bank or you wanted my details? I can't remember now.
Lad (8:41 AM): you told me you we contacted the bank soon
Lad (8:42 AM): remember that?
Cammy (8:42 AM): No. I thought we hadn't resolved that. You wanted stuff like a photo of my bank and that had me confused.
Lad (8:43 AM): yes i told you that because i want to know who want to get these money fromme
Cammy (8:44 AM): How does a photo of my bank do that?
Lad (8:44 AM): you have to contact the bank and the bank we teel you all what they want from me
Lad (8:44 AM): i am not talking about your bank photo
Cammy (8:44 AM): I don't know if I've got their contact anywhere.
Cammy (8:44 AM): And don't confuse me.
Lad (8:45 AM): i gave you the bank contact
Cammy (8:45 AM): When?
Lad (8:46 AM): my god 2days ago and you told me that you are very sick
Cammy (8:46 AM): Well maybe you should have remembered that. Period pains can be murder.
Lad (8:47 AM): mmm but i hope you are oknow
Cammy (8:47 AM): Freyja blessed me.
Lad (8:47 AM): thanx to freyja
Lad (8:48 AM): so please what did you have to do now
Cammy (8:48 AM): Freyja loves those that love Her.
Lad (8:48 AM): ok
Lad (8:48 AM): please can you contact the bank now
Cammy (8:49 AM): Looking back through my emails - the only contact you gave me was for Abigail Koffi and she's out of this now.
Lad (8:50 AM): oh you have lose it
Cammy (8:50 AM): I don't think I ever got it.
Lad (8:51 AM): i gave you the bank details
Cammy (8:52 AM): When?
Lad (8:52 AM): 2days back
Cammy (8:52 AM): Email or chat?
Lad (8:52 AM): chat
Cammy (8:53 AM): Oh well then – yahoo doesn't keep chat logs. I don't have it. Send it by email.
Lad (8:54 AM): oh i hv to look for it
Cammy (8:54 AM): Sure.
Lad (8:55 AM): yes
Cammy (8:56 AM): Good.
Lad (8:59 AM): i have to look and i we send you via emailok
Cammy (8:59 AM): OK.
Lad (9:00 AM): is very late here i have to sleep
Cammy (9:00 AM): Oh.
Lad (9:00 AM): bye thanx ms frayha forsaving you
Lad (9:00 AM): bye
Cammy (9:00 AM): Bye then.

27 January 2011
YES MY SISTER MORE OTHER 4NAMES FROM CLOSE ONES AROUND YOU AND WHERE YOU ARE AS IN YOURS DESTINATION.
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

Mr Adjetey,
How much will you be sending?
Camille White

27 January 2011, 2134: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:15 PM): hi
Cammy (9:16 PM): Hi to you.
Lad (9:16 PM): fine and you
Lad (9:19 PM): have you seen the emailof the bank
Cammy (9:21 PM): Didn’t notice it.
Lad (9:21 PM): oh my god
Lad (9:21 PM): i have to contact them now
Lad (9:21 PM): ok
Cammy (9:22 PM): I'll look again - what name?
Lad (9:22 PM): barclays bank
Cammy (9:25 PM): No, not there.
Lad (9:26 PM): ms camille to be honest these prblemis coming from you
Lad (9:26 PM): belief me
Lad (9:26 PM): by now you could have receive the money
Cammy (9:26 PM): No they fucking well are not! If no-one writes to me I'm not to blame!
Lad (9:26 PM): i remember giving you the contact of the bank
Lad (9:27 PM): ok so i have to try and update you ok my dear
Cammy (9:27 PM): And they were going to write to me.
Lad (9:27 PM): please i we update you with the bankinfo so that you can contact them personally
Cammy (9:27 PM): What?
Lad (9:28 PM): i we update you with the bank info so that you can contact them personally
Lad (9:28 PM): i really trust you ok
Cammy (9:28 PM): I thought they were going to write to me.
Cammy (9:29 PM): Wasn't that the plan?
Lad (9:28 PM): i have to go now now try to get their contact
Lad (9:29 PM): no
Cammy (9:29 PM): I'm sure that it was.
Lad (9:29 PM): you have to contact them as my partner and they we tell you what you we provide for these transfer ok
Lad (9:30 PM): please await i we send you email as soon as possible
Lad (9:30 PM): immediately i have their info
Lad (9:30 PM): ok
Lad (9:30 PM): bye for
Cammy (9:31 PM): This has been a real Charlie Foxtrot.
Lad (9:31 PM): means what please
Cammy (9:31 PM): Never mind. It's something my brother says.
Lad (9:31 PM): lol ok
Lad (9:32 PM): i we keep you update ms camille bye
Lad (9:32 PM): for now
Cammy (9:32 PM): Army slang.
Cammy (9:32 PM): Update you about what?
Lad (9:32 PM): i we update you immediately i have the bank info
Cammy (9:33 PM): I thought I was updating you.
Lad (9:33 PM): no i be the one to ok
Cammy (9:33 PM): Right.

28 January 2011
dear ms camille,
here is the bank info ( [email protected] ) contact the bank so that the money can be transfer morrow contact the bank that you are the foreign partner to Mr. Eng.Lawrence, he told me that he has informed you about me and I contacted you to receive his money which he kept in your Bank account, I wish to know the possibility of transferred the money to my Bank account.
awaiting hearing from you
eng Lawrence

Time to bring the banker Lad into play...

Mr Peter Mensah,
I am the foreign partner to Mr. Eng.Lawrence, he told me that he has informed you about me and I contacted you to receive his money which he kept in your Bank account.
I wish to know the possibility of transferred the money to my Bank account.
Camille White

28 January 2011, 1130: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (10:08 AM): hello
Cammy (10:08 AM): Hi.
Lad (10:08 AM): how r u
Cammy (10:08 AM): Fine.
Lad (10:08 AM): ok good
Lad (10:08 AM): have you write the bank?
Cammy (10:10 AM): No.
Lad (10:10 AM): why please because i have giving you the info
Cammy (10:11 AM): You didn't give me a person to put at the top. That's what I need.
Lad (10:11 AM): oh
Lad (10:11 AM): did you recive my email
Cammy (10:12 AM): I don't recall a name being mentioned in it.
Lad (10:12 AM): the name is peter mensan ok
Lad (10:12 AM): m
Lad (10:13 AM): did you receive my email?
Cammy (10:13 AM): Right! I wasn't going to address it to "To whom it may concern".
Lad (10:14 AM): me of curse
Lad (10:14 AM): [email protected]
Lad (10:14 AM): here is their info once again
Cammy (10:14 AM): But you're not in the bank. I can't address it to you.
Lad (10:14 AM): listen please
Lad (10:15 AM): contact the bank that you are the foreign partner to Mr. Eng.Lawrence, he told me that he has informed you about me and I contacted you to receive his money which he kept in your Bank account
Cammy (10:15 AM): I got that.
Lad (10:15 AM): ok
Lad (10:15 AM): please do so
Lad (10:15 AM): now
Cammy (10:16 AM): OK.
Lad (10:16 AM): tell the bank that you wish to know the possibility of transferred the money to your Bank account
Cammy (10:17 AM): OK.
Lad (10:17 AM): send the copy to me ok
Cammy (10:17 AM): OK.
Lad (10:22 AM): please let me know if you are through
Cammy (10:22 AM): Will do.
Lad (10:23 AM): ok
Lad (10:36 AM): hello
Lad (10:36 AM): have you done
Cammy (10:36 AM): Yes.
Lad (10:36 AM): ok thanks
Lad (10:36 AM): send a copy to me please
Cammy (10:37 AM): OK.
Lad (10:41 AM): hello still there
Cammy (10:42 AM): Yes.
Lad (10:43 AM): please i ahve not receive it
Lad (10:44 AM): hope you have my email address
Cammy (10:44 AM): Receive what?
Lad (10:44 AM): dont receive your email
Lad (10:45 AM): i said send to me the copy you send to the bank
Cammy (10:45 AM): I haven't sent it yet.
Lad (10:45 AM): but you told me that you are done
Cammy (10:46 AM): No I didn't.
Lad (10:46 AM): ok do so ok
Cammy (10:46 AM): OK.
Lad (10:52 AM): have you done?
Cammy (10:53 AM): Almost.
Lad (10:58 AM): hello
Cammy (10:59 AM): Done… Sent.
Lad (10:59 AM): yes thanx
Lad (11:03 AM): please update me when you receive email from bank morrow ok
Cammy (11:03 AM): OK.
Lad (11:03 AM): so how is things going on with you there
Cammy (11:04 AM): Fine.
Cammy (11:04 AM): I feel good. I look good. Today is Freyja's Day!
Lad (11:05 AM): wow
Lad (11:05 AM): you know what i somuch trust you
Cammy (11:07 AM): That's nice.
Lad (11:08 AM): ok
Lad (11:08 AM): i want you to see that these money we come to you ok
Lad (11:08 AM): gbecause i want to invest there
Cammy (11:09 AM): I know. It's such a shame that you're ugly.
Lad (11:09 AM): why are you insulting me
Cammy (11:09 AM): I can't help the truth. Your son is OK.
Lad (11:10 AM): i take that as a compliment
Cammy (11:10 AM): Freyja loves not those who are ugly.
Lad (11:10 AM): are youy pretty?
Cammy (11:10 AM): That means that I have to only mix with those who are at least attractive.
Cammy (11:10 AM): Pretty? I'm HOT!!!
Lad (11:11 AM): are youy pretty?
Lad (11:11 AM): mmmm hot and sexy
Lad (11:11 AM): really
Cammy (11:11 AM): Really. Freyja is pleased with me.
Lad (11:12 AM): ok
Lad (11:12 AM): send me your pics
Cammy (11:12 AM): Um, what?
Lad (11:13 AM): still there
Cammy (11:13 AM): Yeah,
Lad (11:13 AM): your pics please
Lad (11:13 AM): i want to look your ugly face
Lad (11:13 AM): lol
Cammy (11:13 AM): I am not ugly1!!!!!!!!!
Lad (11:14 AM): ok if you are not send it to me
Cammy (11:15 AM): Either say please and apologise or I'm going to write to the bank and say I'm not the one! I mean it!
Lad (11:15 AM): oh please i apologize my camille
Lad (11:16 AM): sorry you feel upset i am just trying to be nice thats all
Cammy (11:16 AM): Better.
Lad (11:16 AM): good
Lad (11:16 AM): let talk anbout our deal
Cammy (11:16 AM): I have my faults but being ugly is not one of them! Besides, I thought that you wanted my pictures.
Lad (11:17 AM): yes please
Lad (11:17 AM): i thought you are geting hungry with that?
Cammy (11:18 AM): You won't think about business when you see me!
Lad (11:18 AM): means what?
Lad (11:18 AM): your beauty we carry me away
Lad (11:22 AM): hello still there
Cammy (11:22 AM): You betcha!
Lad (11:22 AM): i dont understand
Cammy (11:24 AM): Never mind.
Lad (11:24 AM): jesus
Lad (11:25 AM): what is these
Cammy (11:25 AM): Hey! No swearing!
Lad (11:25 AM): oh you look sweet baby
Cammy (11:25 AM): Told you!
Lad (11:25 AM): is that you or what?
Lad (11:26 AM): you are queen
Lad (11:26 AM): thank god i have you as my partner
Cammy (11:26 AM): Of course it's me. One is from my portfolio. I'm hot, right?
Cammy (11:26 AM): Not that sort of partner!
Lad (11:26 AM): i meet the right person
Lad (11:27 AM): you are not only hot by sweet
Lad (11:27 AM): but sweet
Cammy (11:27 AM): Thank you. I know I am.
Lad (11:28 AM): ok
Lad (11:28 AM): please i really want to appreciate you for your kindly assistance toward these beneficial deal
Lad (11:29 AM): hello still there
Cammy (11:30 AM): I'll be going any moment. CYA later
Lad (11:31 AM): please update me morrow when you receive email from gbank ok

I sent a couple of Sophie Monk pix to the Lad with a short message.

You'll be carried away!

For reference, here’s Lawrence’s passport, as mentioned earlier.

As my mother would have put it, "Good face for radio." Or as Cammy would put it..."Eeewwwwww!" She has standards, you see.

Mr Adjetey,
How much will you be sending?
Camille White

28 January 2011, 2152: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:27 PM): hello
Cammy (8:27 PM): Hi.
Lad (8:28 PM): how r u
Cammy (8:28 PM): Fine.
Lad (8:28 PM): you live yesterday without telling me bye
Cammy (8:29 PM): I thought I said I had to go.
Lad (8:29 PM): yea you did but you said soon
Cammy (8:29 PM): It happens.
Lad (8:29 PM): but you just live like
Cammy (8:30 PM): What can I say? I had to go.
Lad (8:30 PM): ok
Lad (8:32 PM): have you receive email from the bank
Cammy (8:32 PM): No.
Lad (8:35 PM): ok please be close to your mail because i belief when they see your email they we contact you these morning ok
Cammy (8:35 PM): Sure. As much as I can anyway.
Lad (8:35 PM): thanx
Lad (8:35 PM): so tell me how was your day?
Cammy (8:36 PM): Fine. It gets better later. It is Freyja's Day, after all.
Lad (8:38 PM): serious
Cammy (8:40 PM): You betcha!
Cammy (8:44 PM): Tonight there'll be tantra!
Lad (8:44 PM): what did you mean by that tantra
Cammy (8:45 PM): Sacred sex as worship of Freyja.
Lad (8:46 PM): sacred sex?
Cammy (8:46 PM): Yep.
Lad (8:47 PM): what is sacred sex
Lad (8:47 PM): please i am advance man ok
Lad (8:48 PM): i am quite old
Cammy (8:49 PM): The sexual act performed as worship to the Goddess.
Lad (8:49 PM): wish religion are you?
Cammy (8:49 PM): Asatru.
Lad (8:50 PM): why not a christian
Cammy (8:52 PM): Christianity is for the sheeple.
Lad (8:53 PM): thats you belief
Cammy (8:54 PM): It sure is!
Lad (8:54 PM): please lets talk about business
Lad (8:54 PM): have you handle any transaction before
Cammy (8:55 PM): Hel no.
Lad (8:55 PM): ok these is your first one?
Cammy (8:55 PM): Yeah.
Lad (8:55 PM): good
Cammy (8:55 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:56 PM): all i want fromyou is your full trust and i we make you rich ok
Cammy (8:56 PM): Kewl.
Lad (8:56 PM): i love hinest people that is why thy lord is always on my side
Lad (8:58 PM): please tell me much about your self
Cammy (8:59 PM): Like what?
Lad (9:00 PM): your early age how you grown up
Cammy (9:01 PM): It's not a long story.
Lad (9:01 PM): ok make it short
Cammy (9:02 PM): It's short enough!
Lad (9:02 PM): ok go ahead
Cammy (9:06 PM): My father is a drunken bludger and my mum died when I was four. My father blamed me for mum's death as I was a late birth and he's always hated me. So I hate him back.
Lad (9:06 PM): wish country are u from
Cammy (9:07 PM): Australia.
Lad (9:07 PM): oh
Lad (9:09 PM): sorry to hgear thgat from you ok
Cammy (9:11 PM): It's worse. He's a dropkick – believes stupid shit. He wouldn't allow me to be vaccinated against rubella, so of course I caught it when I was seven.
Lad (9:12 PM): please put that behind you and move on ok
Lad (9:15 PM): you are a grown up lady now and you still have enough life ahead of you so you have to think ahead and make the best out from something ok
Cammy (9:16 PM): He doesn't give up trying to bludge from me.
Lad (9:17 PM): are you living alone
Cammy (9:17 PM): No.
Lad (9:17 PM): who are you living with?
Cammy (9:19 PM): You want know a lot, don't you?
Lad (9:19 PM): yea i want to know
Cammy (9:20 PM): You tell me something about yourself.
Lad (9:21 PM): why i ask you thats question is that i want to know because your benefit we bought you a homeok
Lad (9:21 PM): remember we are doing a beneficial dealand you % we buy you affordable places you deserve
Cammy (9:22 PM): It feels like an interrogation, that's all.
Lad (9:23 PM): lol do you mean plaese
Cammy (9:23 PM): Huh?
Lad (9:23 PM): yes
Cammy (9:23 PM): What?
Lad (9:23 PM): ok let me tell you little about myself
Cammy (9:24 PM): Kewl.
Lad (9:24 PM): i am a manager ofg century security company
Lad (9:24 PM): and i have work with the company for years now
Lad (9:25 PM): i am happily married and bless with 2kids
Lad (9:25 PM): a man and a woman
Lad (9:26 PM): so now i decive to deliver my years of working benefit to you amnd my son is coming to do a profitable business over there
Lad (9:26 PM): what doyou think
Cammy (9:26 PM): A bit dull.
Cammy (9:27 PM): What did you do when you were a kid? What did you get up to?
Lad (9:28 PM): when i was a kid i live with my uncle in takorade and i skul there
Lad (9:29 PM): i grown upwith the help of my uncle
Lad (9:29 PM): i lost my parent when i was 11 years old during ghana festival
Cammy (9:30 PM): What happened?
Lad (9:29 PM): they pass away in car accident after the invent
Lad (9:30 PM): since then my uncle take care of my responsibilities
Cammy (9:30 PM): Oh.
Lad (9:30 PM): yea
Cammy (9:31 PM): I was fostered out when I was eight because my father hurt me.
Lad (9:31 PM): ok
Cammy (9:32 PM): My brother is in the Army.
Lad (9:32 PM): uh you have a brother
Cammy (9:33 PM): Roscoe is ten years older than me. He's a Captain.
Lad (9:34 PM): how many of you did your father has
Cammy (9:34 PM): Just me and Roscoe.
Lad (9:34 PM): oh
Lad (9:35 PM): i hope he have a family now
Cammy (9:36 PM): Roscoe? Two kids, but they live in Perth with Sharon.
Lad (9:36 PM): ok
Lad (9:36 PM): what about you
Cammy (9:39 PM): What do you mean?
Lad (9:40 PM): you have you family
Cammy (9:41 PM): No kids of my own.
Lad (9:41 PM): why you are a nice and a respectful lady
Cammy (9:42 PM): I want to keep my looks and figure.
Lad (9:42 PM): mmmm how old are you
Cammy (9:44 PM): 25.
Lad (9:44 PM): you are 25 ?
Cammy (9:45 PM): Did I say I'm 25?
Lad (9:46 PM): yes you did
Cammy (9:47 PM): Then that means that...
Lad (9:47 PM): how old are you
Cammy (9:48 PM): And the answer is...
Lad (9:48 PM): k
Lad (9:48 PM): go ahead
Cammy (9:49 PM): What do you think the answer is?
Lad (9:49 PM): you told me you are 43years
Lad (9:49 PM): why are you doing these
Cammy (9:49 PM): Bollocks.
Cammy (9:49 PM): I said I'm 25. Why are you pissing me about?
Lad (9:51 PM): is ok i thought you toldme before
Cammy (9:52 PM): Anyhoo - it's nearly time to go before Yggdrassil. I feel Freyja's breath on my face. I can't stay here. Please, I have to go.

29 January 2011
I will be send $7,500 each per name and all this while you gave me your number I have been trying to call you but is not going true please give me your number adding with it the international code at the beginning +62 or so I call you as you have my complete phone number of +233548033145
Thanks
Best Regards
Eng. Roger Adjetey

+62 is actually the dialling code for Indonesia.

Mr Adjetey,
OK, +62 02 9347 ****. I don't see why you couldn't have done that yourself.
The names are as follows.
Bradley Morahan
Jeffrey Wilson
Lara Takumi
Priscilla Belle
Over to you
Camille White

Alas, poor Roger never wrote back, and so his story ends.

However... next up; the banker Lad replies.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawrence is concerned about progress; Cammy doesn't give a damn.

29 January 2011, 1030: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (10:20 AM): hello
Cammy (10:20 AM): Hi.
Lad (10:20 AM): how r u
Cammy (10:20 AM): Blissful.
Lad (10:20 AM): ok
Cammy (10:21 AM): Last night's tantra was the best EVAH!
Lad (10:21 AM): wow really
Lad (10:21 AM): you didnt invite me
Cammy (10:22 AM): Of course not. You're ugly. Freyja would not be happy with me.
Lad (10:22 AM): lol
Cammy (10:22 AM): You know the rules by now.
Lad (10:22 AM): i amnot i am only a old man
Cammy (10:22 AM): Don't make excuses!.
Lad (10:23 AM): yes is true
Lad (10:23 AM): dont you see my son?
Cammy (10:23 AM): He'd be OK, but tantra isn't for everyone.
Lad (10:23 AM): ok
Lad (10:23 AM): yes business
Lad (10:24 AM): have you receive email fromthe bank?
Cammy (10:24 AM): That's not for everyone either.
Cammy (10:25 AM): I suppose (and I hope She does not take offence at this) business is like tantra; someone gets fucked over by it.
Lad (10:26 AM): how do you mean?
Cammy (10:27 AM): By Freyja's tears – where’s your sense of humour?
Lad (10:27 AM): ok
Lad (10:27 AM): please check your mail now the bnk might have contacted you
Cammy (10:28 AM): Nope.
Lad (10:29 AM): please is barclays bank
Lad (10:29 AM): check again ok
Cammy (10:30 AM): Nope, nothing, nada. We're going to the beach today. I have to run.
Lad (10:30 AM): oh
Lad (10:30 AM): i amtaliking about business and you are saying different things
Cammy (10:31 AM): Yep, life's a beach! CYA!
Lad (10:31 AM): i am talking

Peter Mensah finally joins in. Seems he’s quite the take-charge guy.

29 January 2011
BARCLAYS BANK (GHANA) LTD
Funds Remittance Dept
P.o.Box: 231101, Accra
Tel: (233) 27542 5202
(233) 24925 5492
Fax: (233)21769836
28th January, 2011
Your Ref: Camille White
This is to inform you that your details forwarded to us by your co-partner in business Engr.Lawrence Otu of Republic of Ghana were fully received.
The bank hereby gives you BARCLAYS BANK TRANSFER SLIP to fill and send back to the bank for the immediate remittance of the funds of USD$3.500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into your nominated bank account.
Please the management of the Barclays Bank do expect you to print the BARCLAYS BANK TRANSFER SLIP been attached to this mail and then fill in the correct and valid information of your bank account for record purposes and that will aide us affect the transfer without any delay or problem occurring.
Please fill the form and send back to us within the shortest period of time. Do also include a copy of valid passport or drivers license
Best regards,
Dr.Peter Mensah
Head of Dept,
Funds Remittance.
Barclays Bank Ltd Ghana
DISCLAIMER: Any views of this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of Barclays Bank or its subsidiaries.
The message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Barclays Bank accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly and indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message

Dr Mensah,
I'll do my best to send the information, but there are problems - I can't supply the ID you want and I need alternatives. There are also issues that need to be resolved. Please be patient.
Camille White

Now prepare yourself for some confusion as scammer identities get completely mixed up. I don’t think that Abas Sandra and Lawrence Otu were the same Lad, so how this happened is a mystery.

29 January 2011, 2028: Chat with Abas Sandra (or not)
Abas Sandra (7:58 PM): hello
Cammy (7:58 PM): Hi.
Abas Sandra (7:58 PM): how r u
Cammy (8:00 PM): OK.
Cammy (8:00 PM): Brb
Cammy (8:04 PM): Back
Abas Sandra (8:04 PM): ok
Abas Sandra (8:05 PM): please have you receive email from the bank
Cammy (8:05 PM): What?
Abas Sandra (8:05 PM): barclays bank
Abas Sandra (8:05 PM): have you receive email from the bank
Abas Sandra (8:06 PM): about the transfer
Abas Sandra (8:06 PM): i am worried
Cammy (8:06 PM): What transfer?
Abas Sandra (8:06 PM): i told you that i want to transfer some money to you
Abas Sandra (8:06 PM): remember
Abas Sandra (8:07 PM): why these question again
Cammy (8:07 PM): No, you were spinning a yarn about some refugee girl with a box of money.
Abas Sandra (8:08 PM): not me
Abas Sandra (8:08 PM): what are you talking about?
Cammy (8:08 PM): $9.3 million.
Abas Sandra (8:08 PM): where you not the one that contacted my bank for the transfer to you
Abas Sandra (8:08 PM): no sister not me
Abas Sandra (8:09 PM): i want to transfer $3.5million to you
Cammy (8:09 PM): Dear Mrs Camelle white ,
Sorry to come to you in these manner,but belief me i really need your help now. I was contacted by a little girl from Ghana having a consignment box that i should help her to receive the box so i have to come down here in Ghana with my secretary to get the box and the little girl, I arrived about 3 weeks ago in Accra, to collect the trunk with funds having, after, planned to return coming back with the little girl from there and probably coming finally to USA. i arrived in Accra i found myself in presence of more expenses than i foresaw and, so,i cannot collect the trunk from where and the same i don't have transport to go back to my country USA.Mrs camelle i want us to put hands together and get the
Cammy (8:09 PM): Remember?
Abas Sandra (8:10 PM): notme
Abas Sandra (8:10 PM): i dont know these person
Cammy (8:11 PM): How many people named Abas Sandra can there be?
Abas Sandra (8:11 PM): my name is Lawrence otu
Abas Sandra (8:11 PM): i told you that my son we be coming over after the transfer to you
Abas Sandra (8:11 PM): remember?
Cammy (8:12 PM): I see the name Abas Sandra on this chat. What the fuck is going on?
Abas Sandra (8:12 PM): please be sincere with me i dont know any body
Cammy (8:13 PM): Who the fuck are you?
Abas Sandra (8:14 PM): listen dont you never ever insult me ok
Abas Sandra (8:14 PM): i so much respect you
Abas Sandra (8:14 PM): i am 64 years of age i am nota baby
Cammy (8:15 PM): Lawrence Otu may be 64 but Abas Sandra wasn't!
Abas Sandra (8:15 PM): where you not the one that write these letter to the bank?
Abas Sandra (8:15 PM): Mr Peter Mensah,
I am the foreign partner to Mr. Eng.Lawrence, he told me that he has informed you about me and I contacted you to receive his money which he kept in your Bank account.
I wish to know the possibility of transferred the money to my Bank account.
Camille White
Abas Sandra (8:16 PM): then what come about all these again
Cammy (8:16 PM): Why are you writing to me under the name Abas Sandra?
Abas Sandra (8:18 PM): hell
Cammy (8:18 PM): That's not an answer.
Abas Sandra (8:19 PM): you are the one that fwd to me your business partner contact
Abas Sandra (8:19 PM): i should be the one to ask you who is Lawrence
Abas Sandra (8:19 PM): see me on cam
Abas Sandra (8:19 PM): i have cam
Cammy (8:20 PM): You said you're Lawrence, but the name you're under is Abas Sandra.
Cammy (8:20 PM): Explain this.
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): no no please
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): i saw the contact in my box
Cammy (8:20 PM): Oh, I insist!
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): so i have to tell you
Cammy (8:20 PM): Which one are you?
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): who is Lawrence
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): i am sandra
Abas Sandra (8:20 PM): i have cam here see me
Cammy (8:21 PM): Just now you wrote, my name is Lawrence out i told you that my son we be coming over after the transfer to you… remember? How can this be?
Abas Sandra (8:22 PM): yes these is what i see in my email so i have to copy it and send to you for you to explain to me
Cammy (8:22 PM): Huh?
Abas Sandra (8:22 PM): yea
Cammy (8:22 PM): I've so confused!
Abas Sandra (8:23 PM): i want you to see me on cam
Abas Sandra (8:23 PM): but you dont have cameral
Cammy (8:23 PM): My cam isn't enabled.
Abas Sandra (8:25 PM): ok because i want you to know that i am sandra a young lady like you and i belief that i am very pritty
Cammy (8:25 PM): So what's that about Lawrence Otu?
Abas Sandra (8:26 PM): yes i saw it in my mail box so i want you to explain to me
Lad (8:26 PM): hello camille how are you
Cammy (8:27 PM): What have I got to explain?
Abas Sandra (8:27 PM): you are confusing me
Cammy (8:28 PM): Get in line! I got confused first!
Cammy (8:32 PM): Are you un-confused yet?
Abas Sandra (8:32 PM): i am
Cammy (8:33 PM): Then explain.
Abas Sandra (8:34 PM): huh you confuce me
Cammy (8:35 PM): That's a fucking joke. At least I know who I am. Send me a picture.
Abas Sandra (8:35 PM): ok
Abas Sandra (8:39 PM): check i send
Cammy (8:40 PM): Not yet.
Abas Sandra (8:41 PM): please check
Cammy (8:43 PM): I got them. They're too small.
Cammy (8:43 PM): Useless.
Abas Sandra (8:43 PM): open them
Cammy (8:44 PM): I did. That how I know theyr'e too small!!!!!!!
Abas Sandra (8:45 PM): i have to send you another one soon
Cammy (8:45 PM): Fine!

Abas Sandra sent three pix of a young woman, but they had an average size of 5K, so they were NFG.

29 January 2011, 2107: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:26 PM): hello camille how are you
Cammy (8:27 PM): Confused.
Lad (8:27 PM): about what?
Cammy (8:27 PM): You and someone else.
Lad (8:27 PM): about what
Lad (8:28 PM): please these is morning lets take about my transfer to you
Cammy (8:28 PM): Someone who is and isn't you.
Lad (8:28 PM): what are you saying
Cammy (8:28 PM): I'll let you know.
Lad (8:29 PM): ok go ahead please
Cammy (8:29 PM): I can't. My head is spinning.
Lad (8:29 PM): first of all how was your day camille
Cammy (8:29 PM): Wait!
Cammy (8:31 PM): Who is Abas Sandra?
Lad (8:31 PM): i dont know her
Lad (8:31 PM): i never heard of that name before
Lad (8:31 PM): what ist all about
Cammy (8:31 PM): Well she thought she was you.
Lad (8:32 PM): no it we never be me
Lad (8:32 PM): ok
Lad (8:32 PM): dont let anything trouble you my princes
Cammy (8:32 PM): She said she was you and then she said she wasn't you.
Lad (8:32 PM): oh you see?
Cammy (8:33 PM): No.
Lad (8:33 PM): thats is how i transfer my money to an inposter the first time
Cammy (8:33 PM): Huh????
Lad (8:33 PM): i nearly die ms camille if not for my wife and my son
Cammy (8:34 PM): If I don't get something that makes sense, then by Skadhi's bow, I'm going to smash something!
Lad (8:35 PM): listen what are you talking about
Cammy (8:35 PM): I don't know how to explain it.
Lad (8:36 PM): please make it clear to me
Cammy (8:36 PM): I don't know if I can.
Lad (8:37 PM): ok forget about that dont let that trouble you ok
Cammy (8:37 PM): How can it NOT trouble me?
Lad (8:37 PM): ok explain in details for me
Cammy (8:40 PM): There's a woman who came up with some crazy deal to rescue some orphan with a fortune in cash. I told her to get lost. Now she writes to me again, but says she's you, and knows about our deal.
Lad (8:40 PM): jesus
Lad (8:40 PM): what are you talking about
Lad (8:41 PM): are you discussing our deal with another person my god?
Cammy (8:42 PM): No - she came straight out, said she was you, and talked about the plan.
Lad (8:42 PM): how did she know all these things
Cammy (8:43 PM): How the fuck should I know?
Lad (8:44 PM): ok please dont talk about that any more]
Cammy (8:44 PM): You can't just wish this away!
Lad (8:44 PM): my god these is my years of working benefit
Cammy (8:45 PM): How the Hel could she have found out?
Lad (8:45 PM): i am the one that need to ask you that
Lad (8:45 PM): who is she
Cammy (8:46 PM): Excuse me? How could I have leaked this?
Lad (8:46 PM): these is between me and you nother else, i mean nobody else ok
Cammy (8:47 PM): Well, the ONLY way this could have leaked is from YOUR end!!!
Cammy (8:47 PM): Here's her email to me:
Cammy (8:47 PM): Sorry to come to you in these manner,but belief me i really need your help now. I was contacted by a little girl from Ghana having a consignment box that i should help her to receive the box so i have to come down here in Ghana with my secretary to get the box and the little girl, I arrived about 3 weeks ago in Accra, to collect the trunk with funds having, after, planned to return coming back with the little girl from there and probably coming finally to USA. i arrived in Accra i found myself in presence of more expenses than i foresaw and, so,i cannot collect the trunk from where and the same i don't have transport to go back to my country USA. Mrs camelle i want us to put hands together and get the box because i have the key
Lad (8:47 PM): you see
Lad (8:48 PM): please forget about that ok
Lad (8:48 PM): just for about it
Cammy (8:48 PM): That's not the issue.
Lad (8:49 PM): listen all i want fromyou is your full trust and i belief you so much ok
Lad (8:49 PM): pleasei dont want any body to know about these my transaction with you
Cammy (8:51 PM): Full trust? She was pretending to be you!
Lad (8:52 PM): you see
Cammy (8:52 PM): What do I see?
Lad (8:52 PM): please dont let any body confiuse you ok
Cammy (8:53 PM): Too fucking late for that!
Lad (8:53 PM): ok good
Lad (8:53 PM): please tell me how is the situation going on with you
Cammy (8:54 PM): I'm still bewildered.
Lad (8:54 PM): how
Lad (8:54 PM): you mean
Lad (8:56 PM): hello still there
Cammy (8:56 PM): Yes.
Lad (8:56 PM): ok
Lad (8:56 PM): how is the situation
Lad (8:56 PM): have you heard from the bank
Cammy (8:57 PM): I AM BAFFLED. What else?
Lad (8:57 PM): what are you talking about
Cammy (8:58 PM): What this Abas Sandra chick is doing here.
Lad (8:59 PM): you told me that she pretend to be me
Lad (8:59 PM): but now you have found out so forget about her
Cammy (9:00 PM): But then she said she wasn't.
Lad (9:00 PM): never contact her again ok
Cammy (9:00 PM): SHE contacted ME!
Lad (9:01 PM): ok please do not talk to her again ok
Lad (9:02 PM): now you can trust me more
Lad (9:02 PM): i cant imagine life without yu now
Lad (9:02 PM): i want you to see that i make you rich and live confortatble as your dream ok
Lad (9:03 PM): the trust i have for you increases day after day
Lad (9:03 PM): and i know we will make the best out for something
Cammy (9:04 PM): Hmmm...
Lad (9:04 PM): yes thats you
Cammy (9:04 PM): Is it safe?
Lad (9:04 PM): thank you
Lad (9:05 PM): so tell me something that we make us happy and forget what happen resently
Lad (9:06 PM): still there
Cammy (9:07 PM): Yes.

At this point there’s an exchange of jokes. I bet that you’ll all be as confused as Cammy was.

Lad (9:08 PM): ok i want to tell you something ok
Cammy (9:08 PM): Right.
Lad (9:08 PM): and you have togive me the answer
Cammy (9:09 PM): Go on.
Lad (9:09 PM): good
Lad (9:10 PM): Three rats were arguing about who had much swag n effizy
Cammy (9:11 PM): Huh?
Lad (9:12 PM): 1st Rat said i eat food with rat poison , i didnt die
Lad (9:13 PM): 2nd Rat, said i dance awilo on top mouse trap, nothing affect me
Lad (9:15 PM): 3rd Rat: said See that cat!! i was the one that pregnant her!! please tellme who have more effizy
Lad (9:16 PM): hello
Cammy (9:16 PM): What the fuck was that about?
Lad (9:16 PM): i want to mae you laugh a little
Lad (9:16 PM): ok
Lad (9:17 PM): yes talk about our deal
Cammy (9:17 PM): It was a joke? It sounded like a proverb gone wrong!
Lad (9:18 PM): lol you can said that again
Lad (9:18 PM): please have you receive email from the bank?
Cammy (9:18 PM): You say it’s a joke. I said it isn't a joke. You agree with me. What the fuck?
Lad (9:19 PM): it was a joke
Cammy (9:19 PM): It wasn't funny, largely because I don't know what effizy is.
Lad (9:20 PM): i mean style

My turn for a joke! I decided to use a memory of a Dave Allen joke from way, way back.

Cammy (9:20 PM): Two old guys are sitting in a bar.
Lad (9:20 PM): yea
Cammy (9:21 PM): One says to the other, "It's w-w-w-w-o-o-o-o-o-m-m-m-m-m-b-b-b-b-b-b pronounced wwwooooommmmmbbbbbb".
Lad (9:22 PM): lol ok
Cammy (9:23 PM): The second one says, "No, no - it's w-w-w-h-h-h-o-o-o-o-o-m-m-m-m-b-b-b pronounced wwwhhhooooommmmbbb".
Cammy (9:24 PM): Just then a young man walks up and says, "I couldn't help overhearing... and it's spelled w-o-m-b and pronounced womb".
Cammy (9:24 PM): The two old guys look at each other, roll their eyes, and one says. "Young man, you have obviously never heard an elephant break wind!"
Lad (9:25 PM): lol
Lad (9:25 PM): you are excellent
Lad (9:25 PM): how did you come about these?
Cammy (9:26 PM): Roscoe showed it to me on a comedy compilation.
Lad (9:26 PM): ok
Lad (9:26 PM): so brief me what happen yesterday
Lad (9:27 PM): remember you told me that you are going to the beach
Cammy (9:27 PM): That was today,
Lad (9:27 PM): huh ok are you back
Cammy (9:28 PM): Yesterday was tantra.
Lad (9:28 PM): good
Cammy (9:28 PM): You betcha!
Lad (9:28 PM): ok
Lad (9:28 PM): please check your mail
Cammy (9:28 PM): Photos and beach volleyball.
Lad (9:28 PM): the bank most have contacted you
Cammy (9:29 PM): I'll send you a pic when AJ finishes downloading.
Lad (9:29 PM): ok
Lad (9:29 PM): please check your mail
Lad (9:29 PM): i have to know what is going on
Cammy (9:30 PM): I'll do that later. I'm having a late dinner with Roscoe.
Lad (9:30 PM): they would have contacted you by now
Cammy (9:30 PM): Gotta go. CYA!

31 January 2011, 1055: Chat with Abas Sandra
Cammy (10:31 AM): Hey, you!
Abas Sandra (10:32 AM): hello
Cammy (10:32 AM): Explain yourself!
Abas Sandra (10:32 AM): huh why
Abas Sandra (10:33 AM): i am in usa now
Cammy (10:33 AM): Because you tried to make out you were someone else. I want to know why.
Abas Sandra (10:34 AM): please i am sorry its a big mistake
Abas Sandra (10:34 AM): now am back in my country because i dont have money to help little girl
Cammy (10:35 AM): How did you do that?
Abas Sandra (10:35 AM): do what
Cammy (10:38 AM): Why did you pretend to be Lawrence Otu?
Abas Sandra (10:39 AM): no its a mistake i amsorry for that
Abas Sandra (10:39 AM): rough email
Cammy (10:39 AM): Mistake?
Abas Sandra (10:40 AM): yes sister
Abas Sandra (10:40 AM): forgive me
Cammy (10:40 AM): How did you know his name?
Abas Sandra (10:41 AM): i know by now the police we after me
Abas Sandra (10:42 AM): please i cant explain like i said it was a mistake
Cammy (10:42 AM): You don't make mistakes like that! You need to know facts to have done what you did. I want to know how you knew.
Abas Sandra (10:43 AM): ok i am sorry please forgive me
Cammy (10:44 AM): Answer my question!
Abas Sandra (10:45 AM): please i cant remember
Cammy (10:46 AM): You can't remember… I don't believe you.
Abas Sandra (10:46 AM): why please
Cammy (10:48 AM): Because you can't have found those details and then flushed your memory.
Abas Sandra (10:49 AM): ok please i said i am sorry
Abas Sandra (10:49 AM): nobody is above mistake
Abas Sandra (10:49 AM): thats all
Abas Sandra (10:51 AM): thanx
Abas Sandra (10:51 AM): please forgive me ok i am nt in africa again
Cammy (10:52 AM): That's not good enough. I want to know how you knew.
Abas Sandra (10:52 AM): i have to go back to work now
Cammy (10:53 AM): You will tell me. Sooner or later, Skadhi willing, you will tell me.
Abas Sandra (10:55 AM): ok bye
Cammy (10:55 AM): CYA.

31 January 2011, 1106: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:10 AM): hello
Cammy (9:11 AM): Hi.
Lad (9:11 AM): how r u
Cammy (9:11 AM): OK now.
Lad (9:11 AM): good
Lad (9:12 AM): i hope things are going on well with you
Cammy (9:12 AM): Yeah.
Lad (9:12 AM): thank frehya
Lad (9:13 AM): pleasae call me the name
Cammy (9:13 AM): Freyja.
Lad (9:13 AM): good
Lad (9:13 AM): freyja
Cammy (9:13 AM): Please rather thank Odin.
Lad (9:13 AM): i miss talking to you camille
Lad (9:14 AM): ok all thesame
Cammy (9:14 AM): It's best that you don't mention Freyja.
Lad (9:15 AM): ok
Lad (9:15 AM): please have you heard from the bank?
Lad (9:16 AM): hello
Cammy (9:16 AM): Wait.
Lad (9:16 AM): ok
Lad (9:25 AM): hello
Lad (9:25 AM): still there
Cammy (9:26 AM): You can't hurry coffee!
Lad (9:27 AM): what are you doing
Cammy (9:27 AM): Having coffee. Like, duh.
Lad (9:27 AM): ok
Lad (9:28 AM): i ask a question
Cammy (9:28 AM): Life gives me nothing to complain about, except my father.
Lad (9:29 AM): ok
Lad (9:29 AM): please have you heard from the bank?
Cammy (9:29 AM): Oh, yeah. I'll forward it to you.
Lad (9:30 AM): ok please do so now ok
Cammy (9:31 AM): Done.
Lad (9:31 AM): thanx wait
Lad (9:35 AM): ok
Lad (9:35 AM): please have you done that so that the transfer can commerce
Cammy (9:36 AM): Done what?
Lad (9:37 AM): did you receive the slip they send to you
Cammy (9:37 AM): The attachment thing?
Lad (9:37 AM): yes
Lad (9:37 AM): The bank hereby gives you BARCLAYS BANK TRANSFER SLIP to fill and send back to the bank for the immediate remittance of the funds of USD$3.500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into your nominated bank account.
Cammy (9:38 AM): Hang on.
Lad (9:38 AM): ok
Cammy (9:39 AM): Yep, saw it.
Lad (9:39 AM): ok please fill it and send it back so that you can recieve the money ok
Cammy (9:40 AM): There's a problem – actually two problems.
Lad (9:40 AM): about what?
Cammy (9:41 AM): Well, first up, I don't have a scanner.
Lad (9:41 AM): yea
Cammy (9:41 AM): Secondly, there's this.
Cammy (9:41 AM): Do also include a copy of valid passport or drivers license
Cammy (9:41 AM): I can't do that.
Lad (9:42 AM): why
Lad (9:42 AM): its good that you send them your id copy
Cammy (9:43 AM): I don't have a driving licence and I can't make copies of my passports - DFAT doesn't allow that.
Lad (9:43 AM): ok
Lad (9:43 AM): why they need your passport is that they want to know you ok
Cammy (9:43 AM): They can't have it.
Lad (9:44 AM): so what did you have to send them
Cammy (9:44 AM): I don't know.
Lad (9:44 AM): but you have a passport copy
Cammy (9:45 AM): I've got a passport, yeah.
Lad (9:45 AM): so now the bank need it
Lad (9:46 AM): see we are talking of 3.5musd ok a real transaction that we change your life
Lad (9:46 AM): please co-operate with the bank so that the money can be transfer to you
Cammy (9:46 AM): I can't do that.
Lad (9:47 AM): why you dont want to do that
Cammy (9:48 AM): Not don't want, can't. It's a post-S11 thing.
Lad (9:49 AM): ok try because the bank want to see it and also they want to know who want to receive the money from me
Cammy (9:49 AM): I can't try. It's just not allowed.
Lad (9:50 AM): the bank we suspect you my dear
Lad (9:50 AM): it done every where
Cammy (9:51 AM): Well, when I opened my Westpac account, I used my passport as ID, and I can tell you, they weren't able to make a xerox of it under the law.
Lad (9:52 AM): please explain more to me
Cammy (9:53 AM): What else is there to say?
Lad (9:54 AM): oh try to understand
Lad (9:54 AM): the bank we not send the money without your identity
Lad (9:55 AM): think about these
Cammy (9:55 AM): Westpac ended up by recording my passport number and my tax file number.
Cammy (9:55 AM): They said that would be OK.
Lad (9:56 AM): so what we you send to the bank now so that the money can be release to you
Cammy (9:57 AM): I don't know. I could send the details and they could check with the embassy.
Lad (9:57 AM): ok
Lad (9:58 AM): sowhat about the slip
Lad (9:58 AM): they askyou to fill and return
Cammy (9:58 AM): I don't have a scanne.
Lad (9:58 AM): then you have to go out and scan it
Lad (9:59 AM): please be seriouse ok these is life time opportunity
Lad (9:59 AM): let do these once an for all so that we can start our business
Lad (10:01 AM): hello
Cammy (10:02 AM): I'm still a bit concerned about that Abas Sandra.
Lad (10:02 AM): please forget about that let talk how the money can be transfer to you
Cammy (10:04 AM): Why forget? He/she/it used your name and knew your business!
Lad (10:04 AM): i dont know her and i dont want to do that
Lad (10:04 AM): i need to ask you that
Lad (10:04 AM): how did she know about my business
Lad (10:05 AM): you are the one that know her
Lad (10:07 AM): hello
Cammy (10:08 AM): I didn't know her at all. I told her to get lost. She first wrote to me before you even mentioned about the bank and after that, nothing. I didn't tell her anything about you.
Lad (10:09 AM): so why did she know about my deal
Lad (10:09 AM): tell me please
Lad (10:11 AM): hello
Cammy (10:12 AM): She's in Ghana. You must have let something slip.
Lad (10:12 AM): please i dont want to discuss about her any more ok
Lad (10:13 AM): for god sake
Lad (10:13 AM): please stop that these is my years of working benefit
Lad (10:14 AM): i truelly trust you so please do keep whatever we are doing betweent yourself ok
Cammy (10:16 AM): Oh, come on! She's trying to do a deal with me (a stupid deal) and she tried to steal our deal. How do I know that this won't happen again?
Lad (10:16 AM): belief me it we not happen again
Cammy (10:17 AM): How can you be so certain of that?
Lad (10:17 AM): i we contact my officer to investigate it ok
Lad (10:17 AM): trust me these is alot of money and i dont want to loose it
Cammy (10:18 AM): So who is she?
Lad (10:18 AM): i dont know
Cammy (10:19 AM): Then find out.
Lad (10:19 AM): why can we forget about these
Lad (10:19 AM): ok i we but i pretend nothing happen and if you heard from her please contact me and let me know thesame ok
Cammy (10:20 AM): Because I'm worried about her and I'm surprised that you're so blase about someone pretending to be you.
Lad (10:20 AM): but now you know that he has failed?
Lad (10:20 AM): she has failed
Cammy (10:20 AM): She could try again.
Lad (10:21 AM): if she does let me know
Cammy (10:21 AM): Her full name is Abas Sandra, she's from the US, currently in Ghana, and claims that she's trying to rescue a Tracy Magda.
Lad (10:21 AM): the bank have already contact you for the transfer why cant we proceed with the bank so that the money can be transfer
Lad (10:22 AM): i see i we try to contact the police office ok
Cammy (10:22 AM): Listen – you said to contact you if she tries to contact me. How will I know it's her if she gets it right next time?
Lad (10:23 AM): if she cont you let me know ok
Cammy (10:24 AM): Oh, Freyja bless me! You just don't get it!
Lad (10:24 AM): get what
Cammy (10:26 AM): There's someone pretending to be you and you don't seem to think it's important. Have you looked at your credit card receipts lately?
Lad (10:28 AM): listen i said that is really dangerious but i have get the police to investigate into these issue and i have contact my bank to secure my fund too ok so you have no fear on that
Cammy (10:29 AM): I'm in no danger from her. You are.
Lad (10:30 AM): yes that true but i hope my ban k we never transfer my fund without letting me know as the owner
Lad (10:31 AM): hello
Cammy (10:33 AM): She's online right now! Wait up!
Lad (10:33 AM): ok
Lad (10:36 AM): hello
Lad (10:37 AM): are you there
Cammy (10:39 AM): WAIT!
Lad (10:39 AM): ok
Lad (10:44 AM): hello still there
Cammy (10:44 AM): WAIT!!
Lad (10:47 AM): oh why these delay update me please
Cammy (10:48 AM): WAIT!!!
Lad (10:57 AM): hello still there
Lad (10:58 AM): why these your long silent
Cammy (10:58 AM): I'm still digging. WAIT.
Lad (10:59 AM): i told you to forget about her
Lad (11:00 AM): tomrrow is monday let talk how these money can be transfer to you
Lad (11:01 AM): hello
Lad (11:03 AM): i dont understand these you silent
Lad (11:04 AM): your
Cammy (11:04 AM): The bitch went away.
Cammy (11:04 AM): I'll find out the truth somehow!
Lad (11:05 AM): ok
Lad (11:05 AM): so what can we do and get something done tomrrow
Cammy (11:06 AM): I have to go - Roscoe's returning to Perth today and I want to see him off.

31 January 2011, 2029: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:14 PM): hello
Cammy (7:14 PM): Hi.
Lad (7:14 PM): how are you
Lad (7:14 PM): i was about writing you mail
Cammy (7:15 PM): Fine. I'm sad about Roscoe going back to Swanbourne, but duty comes first.
Lad (7:15 PM): oh he is going back so soon
Cammy (7:16 PM): Well, yeah. He can't stay away for long - he's needed.
Lad (7:16 PM): ok good
Lad (7:16 PM): but put your self togetherok
Cammy (7:18 PM): Excuse me - I'm not hysterical. He's been in the Service for ten years. I'm used to his having to come and go into hot spots.
Lad (7:18 PM): mmmmm
Cammy (7:18 PM): What does that mean?
Cammy (7:20 PM): Hello?
Lad (7:20 PM): nothing
Cammy (7:21 PM): You sounded a bit doubtful.
Lad (7:21 PM): doubtful
Lad (7:21 PM): why
Lad (7:21 PM): i trust you with all my heart ok so there is nothing to doubt
Cammy (7:22 PM): You sounded like you didn't believe about me and my brother.
Lad (7:22 PM): no not that
Lad (7:22 PM): when is your brother going back
Cammy (7:24 PM): He's already on his way back to Swanbourne. He probably won't deploy for a while yet - he was in the AO for quite a few months.
Cammy (7:24 PM): BTW, it's Ms Camille White, not Mrs.
Lad (7:24 PM): ok
Lad (7:24 PM): have you replied to the bank
Cammy (7:27 PM): Yeah.
Lad (7:27 PM): send me a copy
Cammy (7:28 PM): OK.
Lad (7:30 PM): please i count on you
Lad (7:30 PM): i want to see that these money is transffer to you
Lad (7:31 PM): and you we get your own benefit as ussual
Lad (7:36 PM): hello
Cammy (7:38 PM): Done.
Lad (7:39 PM): did you see my mail
Cammy (7:40 PM): Well, yeah. That's why I said not to call me Mrs.
Lad (7:40 PM): hello
Lad (7:41 PM): did you see my mail
Cammy (7:41 PM): What was my last answer?
Lad (7:42 PM): i dont understad you
Cammy (7:43 PM): You asked "did you see my mail" and I answered, "well, yeah". So...
Lad (7:43 PM): ok
Lad (7:44 PM): please try to go any business center around you and print it out and take it to your house to fill it and then take it back to the business center to scan attached to your mail and send it back to the bank
Lad (7:45 PM): ok
Lad (7:45 PM): with these everything is ok for the transfer of the fund to you
Cammy (7:47 PM): Business center? What do you mean?
Lad (7:47 PM): yes call center where they print out document
Lad (7:48 PM): a store
Lad (7:48 PM): so that you can also filled it
Cammy (7:49 PM): I never saw anything like that at Target or Safeway.
Lad (7:49 PM): but i hope you know where they scan
Cammy (7:50 PM): Well, no. I've never had to.
Lad (7:51 PM): so try so that we can get it done
Cammy (7:51 PM): I'll see what I can find. No promises though.
Lad (7:52 PM): its promise because we are talking about beneficial deal
Lad (7:52 PM): and you are the only hope i have and i want to see that these money transfer out from africa
Lad (7:53 PM): to you
Cammy (7:53 PM): I said I'll do what I can.
Lad (7:53 PM): thanx
Lad (7:53 PM): what will you do in the rest of your days?
Cammy (7:54 PM): Huh?
Lad (7:54 PM): hello
Cammy (7:55 PM): What do you mean?
Lad (7:55 PM): what are you up to now
Cammy (7:57 PM): What, apart from chatting to you?
Lad (7:57 PM): good
Lad (7:57 PM): i really missed you
Cammy (7:58 PM): Huh?
Lad (7:59 PM): so please try to reach the bank so that things can be done ealier
Cammy (7:59 PM): Tomorrow. It's past working hours now.
Lad (8:02 PM): please when did you think ou can contact the bank
Cammy (8:03 PM): No point until I'm ready. I did tell them it might take a while.
Lad (8:04 PM): what did you mean when i am ready?
Lad (8:04 PM): for your own time
Lad (8:05 PM): these is very important you we benefit alot ms camille
Lad (8:06 PM): hello
Cammy (8:08 PM): No point in writing to them until I do the scan is what I meant.
Lad (8:08 PM): ok
Lad (8:12 PM): please make it snappee because these money need to be transfer immediately ok
Cammy (8:12 PM): Why so fast? It's not like there are auditors to worry about.
Lad (8:14 PM): yes its because they are in the process now and perhaps they have alot of fund to transfer too not only us ok
Cammy (8:15 PM): I don't understand.
Lad (8:16 PM): i said you have to make it fast because they are in the process of transferring the fund and perhaps they have other customers
Cammy (8:16 PM): So?
Lad (8:17 PM): after scanning fill and attach it so that the money we come to you very easy as abc
Cammy (8:20 PM): All right already!
Lad (8:21 PM): ok please i hope to yhear good news from you ok
Cammy (8:28 PM): OK there.
Lad (8:28 PM): bye stay bless my camille baby
Cammy (8:28 PM): CYA.
Lad (8:29 PM): too

Next up; Cammy has problems with scanning, and ends up with her clothes being ruined.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is certainly some kind of connection here, 'cos there were identical orphan stories of a child losing its parents in a car accident at a Ghana festival. 'Susan's' orphaned 'little girl' (all of 20 lol);and Lawrence himself. Ten to one they are a group of lads sometimes taking over from one another and one of them forgetting which part he was supposed to be playing when logging in. .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anxious Lawrence is anxious:

31 January 2011
good day Mrs Camille White
how are you doing, i hope things are going well with you and your brother. please you are the only one i have to help me because i trust you alot, go to the nearest business center around you, print it out and take it to your house to fill it and then take it back to the business center to scan attached to your mail and send it back to the bank.
please help me you are my only hope i have i want to see that these money is transferred out from Africa
to you and you are the only one i want to receive it.
regards
Eng Lawrence

Persistent Peter Mensah is persistent:

31 January 2011
Your mail was noted and in absence of your international passport of drivers license, you will have to provide any other valid identification card of you.
We do anticipate receiving the filled form and a copy of any valid identification card from you soonest.
Dr.Peter Mensah
Head of Dept,
Funds Remittance.
Barclays Bank Ltd Ghana

1 February 2011, 0907: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:26 AM): yea
Lad (8:26 AM): how r u
Lad (8:27 AM): hello
Cammy (8:27 AM): Hi.
Lad (8:28 AM): hello
Lad (8:28 AM): how r u
Cammy (8:28 AM): Fine.
Lad (8:29 AM): ok
Lad (8:29 AM): where have you been
Cammy (8:30 AM): Excuse me?
Lad (8:30 AM): ok i said where have you been
Lad (8:30 AM): i have been waiting hearing from you
Cammy (8:31 AM): Why do you want to know that?
Lad (8:31 AM): yes because i want the best for you
Lad (8:31 AM): i also care about you alot
Cammy (8:32 AM): It sounds spooky.
Lad (8:32 AM): means what?
Cammy (8:33 AM): Asking that at this time of the morning when odds are that I'd have been asleep until recently.
Lad (8:33 AM): ok sorry for that because i dont know much of your time
Lad (8:34 AM): please check if you receive email from the bank
Cammy (8:35 AM): I just forwarded it to you.
Lad (8:35 AM): yes i just see it now
Lad (8:36 AM): ok what did you have to do now
Cammy (8:36 AM): Nothing. It was an acknowledgement.
Lad (8:36 AM): no not like that
Lad (8:37 AM): they said you have to provide any other valid identification card of you ok
Lad (8:38 AM): please co-operate so the money can transfer to you immediately
Cammy (8:38 AM): We don't have ID cards over here. Not official Government ones.
Lad (8:39 AM): so what did you have to do now
Lad (8:41 AM): hello
Lad (8:41 AM): why silent please

I couldn't resist a Moosenukkel Modelling reference.

Cammy (8:42 AM): I received an important email from the modelling agency. They want me to assess an applicant's portfolio.
Lad (8:42 AM): what are you talking about?
Cammy (8:43 AM): You wanted to know why I'd gone quiet.
Lad (8:43 AM): ok
Lad (8:44 AM): please what about the document you where ask to fill and return
Lad (8:44 AM): hello
Cammy (8:45 AM): If I'm going to find anywhere to do that now is too early to go and see about it.
Lad (8:46 AM): ok have it in mind because we dont have any more time to waist ok
Lad (8:46 AM): i really want these money to come to you
Lad (8:47 AM): say to me please
Cammy (8:48 AM): I've been looking up business centres in Sydney and they all seem to be about renting office space.
Lad (8:49 AM): ok that is good that means we have things in common now
Lad (8:49 AM): i amhappy to hear that fromyou
Cammy (8:49 AM): Huh?
Lad (8:50 AM): your benefit can rent affordable place ok
Lad (8:51 AM): so please do something about your passport ok
Lad (8:51 AM): please ibeg you
Cammy (8:51 AM): I don't want an office. I want one of those places that you said would do the scanning for me.
Lad (8:52 AM): oh ok now i understand
Lad (8:52 AM): i thought you need an office for yourself
Lad (8:53 AM): hello
Cammy (8:53 AM): Why would I need an office?
Lad (8:54 AM): all your choice
Lad (8:54 AM): i thought you need it for business
Cammy (8:54 AM): Of all the things I'd need, an office isn't one of them.
Lad (8:54 AM): good
Lad (8:55 AM): thats means you have a better plan
Cammy (8:55 AM): Huh?
Cammy (8:55 AM): You confuse me.
Cammy (8:55 AM): A better plan for what?
Lad (8:55 AM): for your life
Lad (8:56 AM): ok camille
Cammy (8:56 AM): My life is fine!
Lad (8:56 AM): please update me when you have the document scan ok
Cammy (8:56 AM): Why do you think my life needs to be changed?
Lad (8:57 AM): yes because better things is yet to come
Lad (8:57 AM): as soon as you receive the money from the bank i know you have put in order
Cammy (8:58 AM): The only way my life would get better would be if my father died.
Lad (8:58 AM): huh
Lad (8:58 AM): stop saying that
Cammy (8:58 AM): Or if I could travel more.
Lad (8:59 AM): father is father if he die nobody that you can call dad ok
Lad (8:59 AM): put all that behind you and move on for better life
Cammy (9:00 AM): I don't call him dad. I don't call him anything if I can help it. You'd think differently if you could hear what he called me and still calls me.
Lad (9:01 AM): ok please all thesame ok even if he calls you names please dont think about that
Lad (9:01 AM): you are a lady now you need someone to tell you more about life
Cammy (9:02 AM): Why the fuck do I need someone to tell me how to live? I LOVE MY LIFE!
Lad (9:02 AM): ok but freyja love you most
Cammy (9:03 AM): I love all the Aesir.
Lad (9:04 AM): ok
Cammy (9:04 AM): Odin guides me with wisdom, Freyja blesses me with beauty, and Skadhi with health. I raise my spirit to Tyr to watch over my brother.
Lad (9:05 AM): please i hope to hear fromyou sooner later
Lad (9:05 AM): try to scan the document and update me
Cammy (9:05 AM): OK.
Lad (9:05 AM): i amfeeling seek and it late here i have to sleep now
Lad (9:06 AM): thanx good night
Lad (9:06 AM): bye
Cammy (9:06 AM): OK. CYA.
Cammy (9:06 AM): Or not.
Lad (9:06 AM): why not see you soon
Lad (9:06 AM): bye
Cammy (9:07 AM): Well, I wrote CYA, and I'd rather not if I could help it. You’re ugly, remember.
Lad (9:07 AM): because i am old
Lad (9:08 AM): i am ugly but i have money
Lad (9:08 AM): in the bank
Lad (9:08 AM): bye
Lad (9:08 AM): i care somuch about you
Cammy (9:08 AM): Some things money can't buy...
Lad (9:08 AM): try to scan the document and update me
Lad (9:51 AM): hello
Lad (9:51 AM): still there
Lad (9:52 AM): heloooooooo
Lad (9:53 AM): are you there
Lad (9:54 AM): there is something i have to discuss with you
Lad (9:55 AM): ok you are not there,hope to talk toyou tomorrow
Cammy (9:56 AM): What?

1 February 2011, 2035: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:29 PM): hello
Lad (7:29 PM): how r u
Cammy (7:29 PM): Fine.
Lad (7:29 PM): how was your day?
Cammy (7:29 PM): I have a headache.
Lad (7:31 PM): since when camille
Lad (7:31 PM): but i do hope you are fine
Cammy (7:33 PM): Since trying to get thay fucking thing printed and scanned!
Lad (7:33 PM): ok
Lad (7:33 PM): i hope you hv done it already
Cammy (7:35 PM): No. I didn't want to use AJ's printer as it's dedicated to photographs. So I went in search of a printer.
Lad (7:36 PM): oh
Lad (7:36 PM): so did you find one?
Cammy (7:36 PM): I tried cyber cafes.
Lad (7:36 PM): ok
Lad (7:37 PM): so when are you going there
Lad (7:37 PM): because i thought you have already done that
Cammy (7:38 PM): I tried six different places but they were full of Chinese and Indian students!
Lad (7:40 PM): ok
Lad (7:40 PM): hope you we geit done tomorrow
Cammy (7:42 PM): When I actually got a place they wouldn't let me use the USB stick. Assholes!
Lad (7:43 PM): why
Lad (7:44 PM): listen we need it done
Cammy (7:44 PM): Fucked if I know.
Lad (7:44 PM): so what do you intend to do now
Cammy (7:45 PM): Fucked if I know that ether.
Lad (7:46 PM): what is the meaning of fuck, fuck and fuck
Lad (7:46 PM): i hope you know i am a old man
Cammy (7:46 PM): I'm pissed off that's why!
Lad (7:46 PM): talk to me as a gentle girl i dont like that language fuck?
Cammy (7:47 PM): Deal with it. It's how I speak.
Lad (7:48 PM): no i am an africa fuck means an insult to us
Lad (7:48 PM): ok
Cammy (7:49 PM): Well, I'm not African and I don't hold with that PC crap.
Lad (7:50 PM): please be polite with me if you want to dfo business with me
Lad (7:51 PM): i want to know when you we have the document scan for the transfer because the delay is getting too much belief me
Cammy (7:51 PM): Meh.
Lad (7:51 PM): yes
Cammy (7:51 PM): I'll try again.
Lad (7:52 PM): thanx because i am really worried about it
Lad (7:57 PM): the bank are in the process of transferring the fund to you but because of these document thats why the money is still here
Cammy (7:58 PM): I know.
Lad (7:58 PM): so you need to put effort you know how much the bank intend to transfer to you
Cammy (7:59 PM): Getting somewhere to do that isn'y going to be easy.
Lad (7:59 PM): ok i understand
Lad (8:00 PM): but promise me these time that you we try again
Lad (8:00 PM): belief me i really trust you with all my heart and i also want the best for you
Cammy (8:01 PM): I an only try.
Lad (8:01 PM): where do you work
Cammy (8:01 PM): I'm a photomodel.
Lad (8:02 PM): ok good
Lad (8:02 PM): please quick because the money need to send you soon as posible
Cammy (8:03 PM): I got it!
Lad (8:03 PM): ok
Lad (8:04 PM): so please what did you have to say about your passport
Lad (8:04 PM): because these is the measure problem too
Cammy (8:04 PM): I told you about that.
Lad (8:04 PM): yes but you know very well that its important
Cammy (8:05 PM): You know I can't copy my passport.
Lad (8:06 PM): ok give me your personal number
Cammy (8:07 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:08 PM): what is huh
Cammy (8:08 PM): What number?
Lad (8:08 PM): i mean your number because we need to talk on the phone
Lad (8:09 PM): your cell number
Cammy (8:10 PM): I don't have a cell phone. They're dangerous.
Lad (8:11 PM): why
Lad (8:11 PM): but that is good for easy communication
Cammy (8:12 PM): Microwave radiation straight into the brain is a bad thing.
Lad (8:12 PM): lol you are funny
Cammy (8:13 PM): I'm serious!
Cammy (8:13 PM): Totally!
Lad (8:13 PM): ok i understand
Lad (8:14 PM): please try for the print and scan so that the money we come ok
Cammy (8:14 PM): OK.
Lad (8:15 PM): so that everything we be ok forthe transfer
Lad (8:17 PM): hello
Cammy (8:17 PM): Brb
Lad (8:18 PM): ok
Cammy (8:28 PM): Back.
Lad (8:31 PM): good
Lad (8:31 PM): so tell me what are you upto now
Lad (8:32 PM): hello
Cammy (8:32 PM): Gotta go now – NCIS is coming up. CYA later.
Lad (8:32 PM): ok bye my camille white

2 February 2011, 2207: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:27 PM): hello
Cammy (9:28 PM): Hi,
Lad (9:28 PM): how r u
Cammy (9:28 PM): Unhappy.
Lad (9:29 PM): why?
Cammy (9:33 PM): I managed to get a space in some scummy little cybercafe full of Ginos. I managed to get the thing printed and when I was leaving some fucker grabbed my ass. I kneed him in the balls and he threw up over me, the floor and the owner. He called the cops.
Lad (9:34 PM): what
Lad (9:34 PM): who the hell is that
Cammy (9:35 PM): I wouldn't know the little cocksucker from Alan Jones.
Lad (9:36 PM): why dont you call the police after him
Lad (9:36 PM): i wish i was there with you
Cammy (9:37 PM): The owner called the cops. There was a lot of shouting and yelling. The Gino's mates were really pissed off.
Lad (9:37 PM): ok
Lad (9:38 PM): but i hope everything is ok now
Cammy (9:39 PM): For now, OK, but my best blouse is ruined and my jacket has to be cleaned. Fucking asshole set me back $1200.
Lad (9:39 PM): ok for what he turn off
Cammy (9:41 PM): Huh?
Lad (9:41 PM): he turn off your clothes
Cammy (9:42 PM): No he didn't.
Lad (9:42 PM): ok
Lad (9:43 PM): thank god that you didnt get hurt
Lad (9:44 PM): hello
Cammy (9:46 PM): He threw up over me. Fucker had just had lunch.
Lad (9:51 PM): ok
Lad (9:51 PM): so please how is thing going on with you
Lad (9:53 PM): hello
Lad (9:54 PM): why he take you time to talk to me
Cammy (9:56 PM): I'm still not happy with things. I had to give a statement and the Ginos were screaming at me. They didn't like it that a girl, and Anglo at that, took their mate down.
Lad (9:56 PM): ok
Lad (9:57 PM): you are as if you are still upset
Cammy (9:57 PM): Fuck yeah!
Lad (9:57 PM): but you told me that no every thing is ok
Cammy (9:59 PM): I'm still fucking pissed!
Lad (9:59 PM): ok please you domnt let amnythimng to border you ok
Cammy (10:00 PM): You weren't there. I'm just happy that the cops were on my side.
Lad (10:01 PM): ok
Lad (10:01 PM): but i am here to make you happy ok
Cammy (10:01 PM): Meh.
Lad (10:01 PM): i we always be thee fror you
Lad (10:01 PM): so what about what you sprint?
Lad (10:02 PM): did he turn it
Lad (10:02 PM): or what
Cammy (10:02 PM): Huh?
Lad (10:03 PM): yea i mean the document you where asked to print and scan
Cammy (10:04 PM): Oh, yeah, that was ruined when the fucker chundered on me.
Lad (10:05 PM): jesus
Lad (10:05 PM): oh why, why, please why
Cammy (10:05 PM): Please don't say that.
Lad (10:06 PM): why because now i am confuse dont know what do
Cammy (10:07 PM): Don't say jesus.
Lad (10:07 PM): what wei say
Cammy (10:07 PM): You're breaking your own law.
Lad (10:10 PM): is up to you
Lad (10:10 PM): so what do you foresee to do now
Cammy (10:10 PM): I'll have to try again.
Lad (10:10 PM): yea
Lad (10:11 PM): i am sorry about what happen to you lastok
Lad (10:11 PM): dont worry things we be fine
Lad (10:11 PM): please do me a favour
Cammy (10:11 PM): I'll have to find another cyber cafe.
Lad (10:12 PM): ok
Lad (10:12 PM): please kindly write a letter to the bank to be patients
Cammy (10:13 PM): I'll have to send you that pic I promised.
Lad (10:14 PM): what pics please
Cammy (10:14 PM): From the beach.
Lad (10:15 PM): yea that true
Lad (10:15 PM): have you scan it
Cammy (10:15 PM): brb
Lad (10:15 PM): ok waitin
Cammy (10:22 PM): Sent!
Lad (10:22 PM): thanx i have to go through it ok
Lad (10:23 PM): send me nthen pics now
Cammy (10:23 PM): Excuse me?
Lad (10:23 PM): yea did you send the pics also
Cammy (10:23 PM): Just one!
Lad (10:24 PM): ok
Lad (10:26 PM): mmmmmmmmmm
Lad (10:26 PM): beauty is your second name
Lad (10:26 PM): you are so cute
Lad (10:27 PM): hello camille
Lad (10:28 PM): i asked you to write a letter to the bank and send me a copy please
Cammy (10:28 PM): Thank you. Bless Freyja!
Lad (10:28 PM): you look sexy
Cammy (10:28 PM): I know.
Lad (10:29 PM): i see some part of your body
Lad (10:29 PM): and i love it
Cammy (10:29 PM): Careful! You can't have it.
Lad (10:29 PM): please what happen to your cam
Cammy (10:29 PM): Huh?
Lad (10:29 PM): i wish i could
Lad (10:29 PM): lol
Cammy (10:30 PM): Well, you can't. You're ugly.
Lad (10:30 PM): lol
Lad (10:30 PM): no i amnot is just that i am far in my age
Lad (10:31 PM): i can twist my waist ok
Cammy (10:31 PM): No, it ain't age. It's just you.
Lad (10:32 PM): no at my earlier age i am very hand some
Cammy (10:32 PM): Prove it then. Not that it makes a difference.
Lad (10:33 PM): how doyou mean
Cammy (10:33 PM): You're ugly now. That's what matters.
Lad (10:34 PM): i take that as complement
Cammy (10:34 PM): HOW????
Lad (10:34 PM): because i am a old man
Cammy (10:35 PM): O RLY?
Lad (10:36 PM): yea
Lad (10:36 PM): ok please have you send the letter to the bank?
Cammy (10:36 PM): No, not yet.
Lad (10:37 PM): tell them to be patients that you are trying your best to prints and scan the document
Lad (10:37 PM): that you we get back to them in a short while
Lad (10:37 PM): ok
Cammy (10:38 PM): I can't be online too much longer - it's Wodensday.
Lad (10:38 PM): ok
Lad (10:38 PM): so when do you thinkyou we have it print
Cammy (10:39 PM): Dunno.
Lad (10:39 PM): please nletn me know
Lad (10:40 PM): let me know
Lad (10:40 PM): hello
Cammy (10:41 PM): I'll try. My Wyrd doesn't seem so good right now.
Lad (10:41 PM): ok
Lad (10:41 PM): i trust you
Lad (10:42 PM): but do what i told you to show some seriousness ok
Lad (10:42 PM): by writing a ltter to the bank
Cammy (10:42 PM): OK, OK!
Lad (10:43 PM): thank
Lad (10:43 PM): what are you upto now
Lad (10:43 PM): i am still looking at your pics
Lad (10:43 PM): you are so sweet
Cammy (10:44 PM): About to go to raise my Spirit to Odin.
Lad (10:44 PM): beautiful and sexy
Cammy (10:44 PM): CYA.
Lad (10:44 PM): bye
Lad (10:44 PM): i like you so much Camille

The Lad received a pic of Sophie Monk in a bikini in the surf. For now, you'll have to use your imagination.

ETA: here's the pic!

Now drool. I know you can't resist me!

3 February 2011, 0739: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:06 AM): hello
Lad (7:07 AM): helloo
Cammy (7:07 AM): Hi.
Lad (7:08 AM): how r you
Cammy (7:08 AM): OK.
Lad (7:08 AM): good
Lad (7:08 AM): what is the present situation
Cammy (7:09 AM): Of what?
Lad (7:09 AM): of what i told you
Cammy (7:10 AM): Oh, the bank letter?
Lad (7:11 AM): yea
Cammy (7:12 AM): Didn't get the chance. After raising our spirits to Odin Alfodur we went to bed.
Lad (7:13 AM): oh that is not the best way
Cammy (7:13 AM): Are you insulting my faith?
Lad (7:13 AM): no i am not but you have to show some seriousness
Cammy (7:14 AM): I am very serious about what I believe in!
Lad (7:15 AM): yes i know you are but what about our deal
Cammy (7:15 AM): I'll write the letter now if you want.
Lad (7:16 AM): yes do that now and send me a copy of it
Lad (7:19 AM): hello still there
Cammy (7:20 AM): I'm doing the letter!
Lad (7:20 AM): ok
Lad (7:26 AM): i just receive the letter
Lad (7:27 AM): await for a minutes please
Lad (7:29 AM): thanx alot
Lad (7:29 AM): i hope you can try and get it done today?
Cammy (7:30 AM): Great - another day chasing down cyber cafes!
Lad (7:31 AM): lol ok please try so that we can fulfill the obligation
Lad (7:33 AM): hello
Lad (7:34 AM): still there
Cammy (7:36 AM): Coffee. Coffee is important.
Lad (7:36 AM): ok
Lad (7:37 AM): please try today nd solve our problem ok so that the money can be transfer
Cammy (7:38 AM): OK.
Lad (7:39 AM): bye
Cammy (7:39 AM): Oh, bye then.
Lad (7:40 AM): hello i am still here not gone yet
Cammy (7:41 AM): You said bye.
Lad (7:42 AM): no there is something i would like us to discuss about
Cammy (7:42 AM): Go on.
Lad (7:44 AM): please i trully trust you alot and i want us to start these transfer these week so that things can be done as plan
Lad (7:45 AM): all i want you to do is for yu to try your humanity best and get the document print so that the bank can contact you with the transfer
Lad (7:45 AM): so what about your brother
Cammy (7:45 AM): OK.
Cammy (7:46 AM): Oh, Roscoe is OK, back in Swanbourne.
Lad (7:46 AM): ok
Lad (7:46 AM): did you tell him what happen to you?
Cammy (7:47 AM): Not yet. It's a little bit embarrassing.
Lad (7:47 AM): no but is your brother
Cammy (7:47 AM): He has other things to worry about.
Lad (7:47 AM): ok if you say so
Lad (7:48 AM): i hope you have solve the problem with that rascal
Cammy (7:49 AM): Though he would be proud of how I squished that asshole's balls. I recall what he did to someone who groped me at a party - Roscoe broke the fucker's wrists.
Lad (7:50 AM): lol
Lad (7:50 AM): so you mean roscoe is a boxer
Lad (7:50 AM): and you are learning from him
Cammy (7:51 AM): No, I mean that he fights dirty. SpecFor guys have to do that.
Lad (7:52 AM): oh ok
Lad (7:52 AM): but you have to be careful because you are a lady
Cammy (7:53 AM): I don't get that. Being a Lady doesn't mean that I have to be weak!
Lad (7:54 AM): yes you are not suspose to be week but you need to be creful
Lad (7:54 AM): because you are the only one i have
Lad (7:55 AM): i wish i can come now i put that fucker into jail
Cammy (7:55 AM): I need to be safe. That's why Roscoe taught me some dirty fighting moves. He also taught me to shoot, though I don't have a gun.
Cammy (7:56 AM): Oh, and I thought you didn't like that sort of language.
Lad (7:55 AM): lol
Lad (7:56 AM): do you hve hand to shoot
Cammy (7:56 AM): Huh?
Lad (7:56 AM): yes because your have is very small to handle gun
Cammy (7:57 AM): I don't get it.
Lad (7:57 AM): ok forget about thats
Cammy (7:58 AM): Fair enough. Can you shoot?
Lad (7:59 AM): lol
Lad (7:59 AM): no i dont do that
Cammy (7:59 AM): It's quite a buzz.
Lad (8:00 AM): yea because i am a christian i dont make trouble and i have security that can do that
Cammy (8:01 AM): Being a Christian doesn't mean a thing. Hel, the American gun lobby is wall to wall fundie Christians and look what they'll put up with.
Cammy (8:02 AM): Anyhoo - if you want me to get this done I have to start early. So, CYA later.

Mr Mensah,
I've had delays with the form - please be patient.
There are also still issues with the ID matter.
Camille White

Next up; Cammy has a migraine and Lawrence drops a brick, in that order.

Edited to add Cammy's picture.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time Cammy tells him he's ugly, it just cracks me up. 😅😅

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 February 2011, 2051: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:41 PM): hello
Cammy (7:42 PM): Hi.
Lad (7:43 PM): how r u
Cammy (7:44 PM): I have a migraine.
Lad (7:44 PM): ok
Lad (7:45 PM): what do you mean camille
Cammy (7:45 PM): A fucking huge headache.
Lad (7:46 PM): oh
Lad (7:46 PM): so how was your day
Cammy (7:47 PM): Flat.
Lad (7:47 PM): why
Cammy (7:48 PM): As in, flat on my back.
Lad (7:49 PM): i do hope all it well now
Cammy (7:49 PM): Still nasty. It doesn't happen often but when it does... ow!
Lad (7:50 PM): oh ok
Lad (7:50 PM): do you get the document print
Cammy (7:51 PM): I didn't go out all day.
Cammy (7:51 PM): I was feeling like crap.
Lad (7:52 PM): but you told me that you are going so tht you can get it done earlier
Cammy (7:52 PM): Well, that just didn't happen.
Cammy (7:53 PM): I found that I didn't have any clean tops. I had to do some washing. That's when I keeled over.
Lad (7:53 PM): listen the bank is requesting for it
Cammy (7:54 PM): Things don't always go right.
Lad (7:54 PM): even now Dr. Peter mensah is not happy with the current situation
Cammy (7:54 PM): Fuck him. He can wait.
Lad (7:54 PM): huh
Lad (7:55 PM): what is the meaning of fuck him
Lad (7:55 PM): the bank manager?
Cammy (7:55 PM): You're the customer. He does what you want when you want.
Lad (7:55 PM): show some little respect lady
Cammy (7:56 PM): Mensah isn't your boss.
Lad (7:56 PM): how long will you get that fucking document prints
Lad (7:56 PM): how long just tell me
Cammy (7:56 PM): I thought you hated that sort of language.
Lad (7:56 PM): i am not even happy now belief me
Lad (7:56 PM): yes you make me use it because now i am not happy
Cammy (7:56 PM): Join the club.
Lad (7:57 PM): what club
Cammy (7:57 PM): The I'm Not Happy Club.
Lad (7:58 PM): listen just stop that and listen what i am telling you
Lad (7:58 PM): the delay is too much ok
Cammy (7:58 PM): Meh.
Lad (7:59 PM): huh the bank want it so that dey can have the money transfer but you are delaying these all thing why
Cammy (7:59 PM): It's not my fault!
Cammy (8:00 PM): Do you think I'm messing you around? If you do, say so now and I'm gone.
Lad (8:00 PM): its not like that
Cammy (8:00 PM): Then what are you saying?
Lad (8:00 PM): i need these money to be transfer without any delay but i dont understand the way thigs are going
Cammy (8:01 PM): Maybe our Wyrd is against us.
Cammy (8:01 PM): Tomorrow is Freyja's Day. I'll ask Ute to cast the Runes.
Lad (8:02 PM): listen the bank are waiting to receive the document from camille
Cammy (8:04 PM): Can't I just do a cut and paste on the fucking form and get it over with?
Lad (8:04 PM): no please make it geniune because i am a responsible man
Cammy (8:05 PM): What differene will it make?
Lad (8:05 PM): make it reali have told my bank that you are my sister
Cammy (8:06 PM): NO WAY!
Cammy (8:06 PM): I can't be related to you. That's just... wrong!
Lad (8:06 PM): ok i all thesame
Cammy (8:06 PM): What?
Lad (8:07 PM): please try your humanity best and fill the form that is the important thing nw
Cammy (8:07 PM): You're how old?
Lad (8:08 PM): i am 58yrs
Lad (8:08 PM): i told you already
Cammy (8:08 PM): I thought you were 64. Like in the Beatles song. In fact, I'm sure you said that.
Lad (8:09 PM): no camille i am 58 ok
Cammy (8:09 PM): According to your passport you're 57.
Lad (8:09 PM): please talk to me because i am worried about the way things are going now
Lad (8:09 PM): yes i we complete 58 these year ok
Cammy (8:10 PM): There is no way that a 57 year old man can have a 25 year old sister.
Lad (8:10 PM): huh
Lad (8:10 PM): ok my daughter if that we please you
Lad (8:12 PM): hello
Cammy (8:12 PM): A hot Nordic blonde is your daughter? May Freyja curse you for that insult!
Lad (8:13 PM): ok please stop all that ok
Lad (8:13 PM): lets talk on how you can receive these money first
Cammy (8:13 PM): Well, sorry - NOT!
Lad (8:15 PM): hello
Cammy (8:16 PM): I'm here.
Lad (8:16 PM): still there?
Cammy (8:17 PM): Yes.
Lad (8:17 PM): so tell me what you we do now
Cammy (8:18 PM): You've created a rod for your own back.
Lad (8:19 PM): what are yu talking about
Cammy (8:19 PM): That sister/daughter bollocks.
Lad (8:20 PM): ok i am sorry if i get you offended
Lad (8:20 PM): but you mean alot to me
Lad (8:21 PM): please can you try your best and have it done morrow
Lad (8:22 PM): because the bank now is waiting for it
Cammy (8:22 PM): If I feel OK I'll try.
Lad (8:23 PM): i hope that is not a promise
Cammy (8:23 PM): What's that supposed to mean?
Lad (8:24 PM): yes because these money need to come to you because i have told my bank that all we be ok
Cammy (8:24 PM): I don't know why you're kissing that Mensah's ass llike that.
Lad (8:25 PM): no i am not kissing any one
Cammy (8:25 PM): Sure you're not. It sounds like Mensah pwns your ass.
Lad (8:25 PM): remember is the bank manager and he is the one that we have the money to transfer to you ok
Lad (8:27 PM): camille you know very well that it is upto a week now
Cammy (8:27 PM): You aren't going to turn into a pumpkin.
Lad (8:28 PM): these is the right word i am telling you
Lad (8:29 PM): so please try your humanity best t have it done for easy transfer
Lad (8:29 PM): i so much trust you
Cammy (8:30 PM): I can only do what's possible.
Lad (8:31 PM): ok so please i hope to year good news from these time
Lad (8:32 PM): so what are you upto now
Cammy (8:32 PM): Chatting with you.
Lad (8:33 PM): ok
Cammy (8:33 PM): brb
Lad (8:38 PM): hello
Lad (8:39 PM): hello]
Cammy (8:40 PM): I had to take some Panadeine.
Lad (8:42 PM): ok i hope that we make you feel better
Cammy (8:43 PM): Not yet. It'll take a while.
Lad (8:43 PM): thats good
Lad (8:43 PM): i belief you we sleep like a baby then
Cammy (8:43 PM): They do that.
Lad (8:44 PM): offcurse
Lad (8:45 PM): i have to go to the office now
Lad (8:45 PM): camille
Cammy (8:45 PM): OK.
Lad (8:46 PM): please promise me that you we have the document print
Cammy (8:46 PM): I can only hope that there's somewhere I haven't been to yet.
Lad (8:47 PM): ok freyja we help you ok
Lad (8:47 PM): because the bank are in the process now of transfer the money
Cammy (8:47 PM): The Goddess blesses whomever She wills.
Lad (8:49 PM): ok
Lad (8:50 PM): please i hope to hear from you soon
Cammy (8:50 PM): Not before tomorrow.
Lad (8:50 PM): ok
Lad (8:50 PM): take care my dear
Lad (8:50 PM): hope to talk to you soon
Cammy (8:51 PM): CYA.
Lad (8:51 PM): bye
Lad (8:51 PM): please have it print

4 February 2011
Ms Camille White
how are you today, i do hope you are fine as ever before, Ms Camille please try and get the document print because the bank are in the process of transferring the fund to you. i am disturb, worried about the delay, i know you really have the idea of what I feel now.
belief me these is the opportunity i am waiting for, please try today and get it done for you to redeem these money so that i can be able to transact a good business there in Australia, i really feel bad honestly, But any time I start to feel sad, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to me, my trust for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart
Engineer Lawrence

4 February 2011, 2038: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:38 PM): hello
Lad (7:38 PM): how r u
Cammy (7:38 PM): OK I guess. My head isn't hurting any more - good thing to as it's Freyja's Day.
Lad (7:39 PM): mmm yes i remember you told me that
Cammy (7:40 PM): I'm still thinking I should ask Ute to cast the Runes on this.
Lad (7:40 PM): of what
Cammy (7:40 PM): Huh?
Lad (7:40 PM): i an been waiting for you
Cammy (7:41 PM): I don't understand.
Lad (7:41 PM): i was waiting to hear from you
Lad (7:41 PM): did you see my emails?
Cammy (7:41 PM): Just the one.
Lad (7:42 PM): ok
Lad (7:42 PM): so tell me how is thing still going
Cammy (7:43 PM): What thing?
Lad (7:43 PM): the document? of course
Cammy (7:43 PM): Oh, that, yeah. I got it printed.
Lad (7:43 PM): wow
Lad (7:43 PM): thank you so much
Lad (7:44 PM): so tell me have you have it filled
Cammy (7:44 PM): But I have a question.
Lad (7:44 PM): go on please
Cammy (7:46 PM): What does it mean by "serial code" and "routing number"?
Lad (7:46 PM): please i am not a banker
Lad (7:46 PM): why do you ask please
Cammy (7:47 PM): They're on the form. I thought you might know.
Lad (7:47 PM): ok
Lad (7:48 PM): hello
Cammy (7:49 PM): So what do I do?
Lad (7:49 PM): yea the serial code is the name of the bank
Lad (7:49 PM): and the routing number you have to put your account info there ok
Cammy (7:50 PM): No, that can't be. There are lines for the bank name and my account number.
Lad (7:50 PM): yea
Lad (7:51 PM): see put the bankinfo there ok
Cammy (7:51 PM): That would be filling out the same info twice. It doesn't make any sense.
Lad (7:52 PM): listen
Cammy (7:53 PM): To what?
Lad (7:56 PM): yes what i want to tell you is that your account name is the routing number
Lad (7:57 PM): the bank has a routing number for each account activation
Cammy (7:57 PM): That doesn’t make any sense.
Lad (7:58 PM): the routing number is very i important
Lad (7:59 PM): call your account officer for the routing number
Cammy (7:59 PM): The bank won't be open tomorrow.
Lad (8:01 PM): ok fill the the form and send it back to that bank any info you did not fill they requested it from you
Cammy (8:01 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:01 PM): to complete the bank to bank transfer i guess that is a good ideal
Cammy (8:02 PM): I don't understand.
Lad (8:03 PM): ok fill the form and send it to the bank with your id i help you with the rest of it ok
Lad (8:03 PM): so that transfer can commence
Cammy (8:04 PM): What ID? We still haven't settled that! I asked the bank about that and got sweet fox alpha.
Lad (8:05 PM): ok i understand
Lad (8:06 PM): this is not id but passport picture that she will attached in the form
Lad (8:06 PM): your passport pics you we attach on the form ok
Cammy (8:06 PM): What passport picture?
Lad (8:06 PM): your pics
Lad (8:07 PM): i hope you have a pics
Cammy (8:08 PM): Not a passport pic handy.
Lad (8:09 PM): but do you have pics?
Lad (8:09 PM): ok attached it
Lad (8:09 PM): so that the transfer can commerce
Cammy (8:09 PM): Not small enough to stick to the form.
Lad (8:10 PM): please try to add a pics and send it to te bank
Cammy (8:10 PM): AJ doesn't take pix that small.
Lad (8:11 PM): try because that we make the bank considered for the transfer without your id
Lad (8:12 PM): hello
Cammy (8:12 PM): I'll see what I can find.
Lad (8:12 PM): ok
Lad (8:13 PM): when do you think you we send it to that bank so that i we be aware of the transfer
Lad (8:13 PM): because immediately they see that i hope the bank transfer the money immediately
Cammy (8:13 PM): I don't know. I have to find a pic and then a scanner... not sure at all.
Lad (8:14 PM): ok
Lad (8:14 PM): i hope you already have the form fil?l
Cammy (8:15 PM): Except for the bits I can't answer.
Lad (8:15 PM): i said dont worry about that i we help you for the remain questions
Lad (8:15 PM): i want these transfer to commerce ok
Cammy (8:16 PM): How would you help me? You don't know anything here. That's what you said.
Lad (8:16 PM): yes i hope i we try my best ok
Cammy (8:17 PM): Do or not do. There is no try.
Lad (8:17 PM): fill all what you know there and send it t the bank
Lad (8:17 PM): lol
Lad (8:17 PM): i said i will ok
Lad (8:17 PM): just fill what you know there and send it back to the bank
Cammy (8:18 PM): They'll knock it back, I know it.
Lad (8:18 PM): no they we not trust me, i am a potential customer in the bank ok
Lad (8:19 PM): so do what i told you
Lad (8:19 PM): but add you pix also
Lad (8:21 PM): hello still there
Cammy (8:21 PM): Yeah. Like I said, I'll look for a pic.
Lad (8:21 PM): ok
Lad (8:22 PM): i hope so because i need these money to come to you badly
Cammy (8:23 PM): I can only work with what I’ve got.
Lad (8:23 PM): ok
Lad (8:23 PM): so please when we you contact the bank with it
Cammy (8:24 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:24 PM): yea
Lad (8:25 PM): so when are you going to freyja day?
Cammy (8:25 PM): In a couple of hours.
Lad (8:25 PM): oh ok
Lad (8:26 PM): be careful my camille
Cammy (8:26 PM): Of what?
Lad (8:26 PM): i dont want any thing bad to happen to you
Lad (8:27 PM): i wish i can get that beast that make you get hungry
Cammy (8:27 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:28 PM): yea i really feel hurt too because you are not happy then
Cammy (8:29 PM): To quote an old movie line... you speak in riddles!
Lad (8:29 PM): explain
Lad (8:29 PM): dont understand
Lad (8:31 PM): helllo
Cammy (8:31 PM): That's my point.
Lad (8:31 PM): ok
Lad (8:31 PM): please when we i hear fromyou again
Cammy (8:32 PM): You can come online any time.
Lad (8:32 PM): please do what i told you ok so that transfer can commerce to you
Cammy (8:33 PM): Once I find a proper pic.
Lad (8:33 PM): thanx for your co operation
Lad (8:33 PM): i have to go now
Cammy (8:33 PM): OK.
Lad (8:33 PM): hope to talk to you
Cammy (8:34 PM): CYA.
Lad (8:34 PM): soon and please do what you have todo so that the bank we see the form for them to transfer you the money]
Lad (8:34 PM): bye

5 February 2011, 1113: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:50 AM): hello
Cammy (8:50 AM): Hi.
Lad (8:51 AM): how r u
Cammy (8:52 AM): OK. Last night was great! Praise Freyja!
Lad (8:52 AM): mmm
Lad (8:53 AM): so tell me what were you been doing ever since
Cammy (8:54 AM): Why do you want to know?
Lad (8:54 AM): yea i really want to because i care about you
Cammy (8:56 AM): Well, after the tantra, we went back and went to sleep. That pretty much sums up what happened. AJ is still asleep.
Lad (8:56 AM): lol
Lad (8:56 AM): you spend the owl day in tantra?
Cammy (8:57 AM): After we chatted, it was time for tantra.
Lad (8:58 AM): yea ok
Cammy (8:58 AM): Not all day. I know what you're thinking. It would be good, but it wasn't. I don't think even AJ could go all day. Ute probably would.
Lad (8:58 AM): ok
Lad (8:59 AM): so what about you could you go all day
Cammy (9:00 AM): Well, men tire out. Women don't.
Lad (9:00 AM): how do you mean
Lad (9:00 AM): women are stronger than a men
Cammy (9:02 AM): Men tire out during sex - it's a lot of energy for them. Women don't use up as much energy in the act.
Lad (9:03 AM): so what are you upto now
Cammy (9:04 AM): Thanx to you, remembering all that happened. I wish that Ute had stayed over – it would have been a laugh.
Lad (9:05 AM): lol
Cammy (9:05 AM): What are you laughing at?
Lad (9:05 AM): oh
Lad (9:06 AM): so tell me how much time we you spend on having sex
Cammy (9:07 AM): Aren't you a bit old to be asking that? As well as being ugly, of course.
Lad (9:08 AM): lol yea i am old but i still have the strenght
Cammy (9:08 AM): Not that I'll ever find out.
Lad (9:09 AM): find out what
Cammy (9:09 AM): If you had the strength for me.
Lad (9:10 AM): ok
Lad (9:10 AM): i have the strenght more than you
Cammy (9:11 AM): Let's not argue about something that can't ever be tested.
Lad (9:12 AM): ok good
Lad (9:12 AM): so tell me
Lad (9:12 AM): now for business
Lad (9:12 AM): have you have it scan
Cammy (9:12 AM): Phew!
Cammy (9:13 AM): No, not yet. Scanners seem to be thin on the ground. I have to keep looking.
Lad (9:13 AM): go where you use to print it they might have the sacn there
Cammy (9:14 AM): I looked, and there wasn't.
Cammy (9:14 AM): Anyway – I need to get the photo. Nothing in my portfolio.
Lad (9:14 AM): ok
Lad (9:15 AM): so please can you get it done today
Cammy (9:16 AM): You mean the photo?
Lad (9:16 AM): yes
Lad (9:17 AM): because you have to send it to the bank after filling it
Cammy (9:18 AM): I know. I might have to get AJ to edit one down, and he'd want to know why most like.
Lad (9:18 AM): what are you saying
Lad (9:19 AM): what did you want to edit
Cammy (9:20 AM): The photo.
Lad (9:20 AM): ok
Lad (9:20 AM): but have you have the document filled?
Cammy (9:20 AM): All but the lines we discussed last night.
Lad (9:21 AM): ok the routing line?
Cammy (9:22 AM): Two lines. I forget what they are.
Lad (9:24 AM): remember what i told you i said you should do what you know and send it to the bank ok whatever its i we be the one to answre for you
Lad (9:24 AM): you said the routing line
Cammy (9:24 AM): And something else.
Lad (9:24 AM): what ist
Cammy (9:24 AM): I forget exactly what.
Lad (9:25 AM): please tell me yu dont have to forget anything
Lad (9:27 AM): hello
Cammy (9:28 AM): I don't have to forget anything except my father's birthday.
Lad (9:29 AM): oh what about your father again
Cammy (9:30 AM): I always forget his birthday.
Lad (9:30 AM): ok
Lad (9:30 AM): so i hope you can get everything done today
Cammy (9:33 AM): Does it matter if AJ finds out?
Lad (9:34 AM): ok because the bank is waiting to receive it from you so that they can transfer the money
Cammy (9:35 AM): So you don't care if AJ knows? He might ask and I won't lie to him.
Lad (9:36 AM): please dont let any bdy to know what we are doing ok
Lad (9:36 AM): remember what i told you last
Cammy (9:36 AM): If AJ asks, I won't lie.
Lad (9:37 AM): please do it confidentially ok
Lad (9:37 AM): these is my years of working benefits
Cammy (9:37 AM): I can't edit photos.
Lad (9:39 AM): take it to where you print it and have it scan there
Cammy (9:40 AM): Would you get with the fucking program here?!? I'm talking about the photo!
Lad (9:40 AM): listen
Lad (9:41 AM): you have, have it print and fill why dont you go to where you print it and scan it there
Lad (9:43 AM): hello
Cammy (9:43 AM): YOU listen. I have to get the photo resized. I can't do that with a scanner!
Lad (9:44 AM): yes i know but why dont yu take it to where you print it
Cammy (9:45 AM): You don't know!
Lad (9:46 AM): please ok do what you please but have it scan today i beg you
Cammy (9:46 AM): Sometimes you give me a migraine.
Lad (9:47 AM): no i am not is just the i am disturb
Cammy (9:48 AM): Oh, you do.
Lad (9:48 AM): ok sorry about that
Lad (9:48 AM): promise me something
Cammy (9:50 AM): Go on.
Lad (9:50 AM): promise me that you we have it done today
Cammy (9:52 AM): I won't promise that. And you still haven't clarified about AJ finding out.
Lad (9:52 AM): who is aj please
Cammy (9:54 AM): My boyfriend - you know about him!
Lad (9:55 AM): yes please try to keep it between your self
Lad (9:55 AM): because these is my years of working benefit
Cammy (9:55 AM): If he asks what the photo is for, I'll tell him. I won't lie to AJ.
Lad (9:56 AM): did he know that you print anything?
Cammy (9:57 AM): No.
Lad (9:58 AM): ok
Lad (9:58 AM): so why must he know about the scan
Lad (9:59 AM): why do you think that he we know about the scan
Cammy (9:59 AM): Not the scan, you dummy! The photograph! For fuck's sake!
Lad (10:00 AM): he is the one that have the photograph?
Cammy (10:01 AM): I have to have a photo resized. He'd have to do that as I don't know how.
Lad (10:02 AM): ok now i understand
Cammy (10:02 AM): Phew!
Lad (10:02 AM): so what do you intend to do now
Cammy (10:04 AM): I'll have to ask AJ to resize a suitable photo, and hope that he doesn't ask any questions as I won't lie to him.
Lad (10:04 AM): he we not asked
Lad (10:05 AM): so why dont you take it out to avoid that
Cammy (10:05 AM): Take it out where? I don't understand?
Lad (10:06 AM): to cibercafe
Lad (10:06 AM): where they use to sprint they also scan there
Cammy (10:06 AM): FUCK!
Cammy (10:07 AM): I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SCAN! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!
Lad (10:07 AM): oh
Lad (10:08 AM): dont make things difficult to us
Cammy (10:08 AM): Well, stop being so stupid!
Lad (10:09 AM): hello why are you doing these to me
Lad (10:09 AM): i respected you alot and you know that
Lad (10:09 AM): and you know i am a senior man
Cammy (10:10 AM): I'll speak my mind if you're saying dumb things. Age ain't an issue, only IQ.
Lad (10:10 AM): ok
Lad (10:10 AM): sorry
Lad (10:11 AM): say to me what you we do now
Cammy (10:11 AM): Like I said, there's a risk here. AJ might find out.
Lad (10:12 AM): ok
Lad (10:12 AM): what can you do to avoid him
Cammy (10:13 AM): I can't. He looks after my portfolio and edits my pix.
Lad (10:13 AM): ok
Lad (10:14 AM): i m confuse now belief me
Cammy (10:14 AM): It's self-inflicted, believe me.
Lad (10:15 AM): no not that because of the situation
Cammy (10:16 AM): Deal with it.
Lad (10:16 AM): please what do you do now
Cammy (10:16 AM): Go ahead, but take the risk.
Lad (10:17 AM): ok thanks
Lad (10:17 AM): these is the reason why i can never give up from you
Lad (10:17 AM): you are so intelligent
Lad (10:19 AM): but make sure that he doesnt find out anything because i want you to surprise him what you we have after the transfer
Cammy (10:19 AM): You're not in a majority there. A lot of people think I'd a real ditz – a classic blonde. They don't know that I can lip-read.
Lad (10:20 AM): make it clear to me
Cammy (10:20 AM): Make what clear?
Lad (10:20 AM): what you said right now
Cammy (10:21 AM): People think that because I'm blonde and hearing-impaired that I'm stupid.
Lad (10:22 AM): no who said that
Lad (10:23 AM): hello camille what are you upto now
Cammy (10:23 AM): Oh, just people.
Lad (10:23 AM): hello camille what are you upto now
Cammy (10:24 AM): Chatting with you...
Lad (10:25 AM): ok
Lad (10:25 AM): so when do you think of doing that
Cammy (10:26 AM): When AJ is awake.
Lad (10:26 AM): ok
Cammy (10:27 AM): He was really exhausted...
Lad (10:28 AM): please let me know more about it and when you finish doing it send it to the bank immeditely because if they see it they we contact you asap
Lad (10:34 AM): hello still there
Cammy (10:35 AM): I need coffee. brb
Lad (10:36 AM): ok
Lad (10:38 AM): hello
Lad (10:46 AM): are you back
Lad (11:01 AM): camille so what do i expect from you now
Cammy (11:02 AM): Coffee is important.
Lad (11:03 AM): yea i know but i hv to go now
Cammy (11:03 AM): Oh.
Lad (11:04 AM): yes because its late here
Cammy (11:08 AM): Fair enough.
Lad (11:08 AM): please i have to go now
Lad (11:08 AM): update me as soon as you have it done
Lad (11:09 AM): because the bank are waiting for it
Cammy (11:12 AM): OK.
Lad (11:13 AM): bye
Cammy (11:13 AM): CYA.

Next up; a heatwave strikes, Cammy and Larry discuss religion, and Cammy has a row with her BBFF...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 February 2011, 0904: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:29 PM): hello
Lad (7:31 PM): hello
Lad (7:32 PM): are you there
Cammy (7:35 PM): You'll have to wait. I'm making dinner.
Lad (7:35 PM): ok
Lad (7:56 PM): hello
Lad (7:56 PM): are you back
Cammy (7:58 PM): Sorta. AJ isn't well, I'm not good myself. We're having a shocking heatwave.
Lad (7:59 PM): what happen
Cammy (7:59 PM): A heatwave.
Lad (8:00 PM): oh am sorry
Lad (8:00 PM): so where is he now
Cammy (8:01 PM): In bed with a cold compress on his forehead. I'm not so good either.
Lad (8:01 PM): oh
Lad (8:01 PM): but yesterday you told me that he is stiil asleep
Cammy (8:03 PM): That was ten hours ago!
Lad (8:03 PM): yes thats true
Lad (8:04 PM): so how is the situation now
Cammy (8:05 PM): We've had six days in a row in the high 30s.
Lad (8:05 PM): i dont understand
Cammy (8:05 PM): SIX FUCKING HOT DAYS.
Lad (8:06 PM): for what
Cammy (8:07 PM): What do you mean, for what?
Lad (8:07 PM): i dont understand the six days
Cammy (8:08 PM): For six days it's been like this; HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.
Lad (8:08 PM): ok good
Cammy (8:09 PM): No, not good!!!!!!!!
Lad (8:09 PM): i hope thats we make aj look more better
Cammy (8:09 PM): The heat is why he's ill! It's why I'm not well.
Lad (8:10 PM): please i hope you we be fine soon
Cammy (8:10 PM): Only when the wave breaks.
Lad (8:11 PM): ok
Lad (8:11 PM): so tell me have you get it done
Cammy (8:14 PM): No. It's been fucking hot to go out and with AJ ill the photo hasn't been done.
Lad (8:16 PM): oh but you told me that he is still asleep when he woke up you we get it done
Cammy (8:19 PM): So?
Lad (8:20 PM): i wondered that you havnt done it
Lad (8:21 PM): please be serious of what you are doing the bank are susgestion that i am not ready to transfer these money
Cammy (8:23 PM): Ute cast the Runes for me. She worried me.
Lad (8:30 PM): so what do you intend to do
Lad (8:31 PM): because the bank told me that they we move over to the next file
Cammy (8:33 PM): What does that mean?
Lad (8:34 PM): yes the bank said the delay is too much and they are about to move to the next file
Cammy (8:34 PM): What does that mean?
Lad (8:35 PM): they want to live our transfer and attend to the next customers
Cammy (8:35 PM): That sounds wrong.
Lad (8:36 PM): yea is true because is upto two weeks now you have not return the document how you you want them to feel?
Lad (8:39 PM): i dont understand these delay these money is alot of money
Cammy (8:40 PM): Ute warned me that I'm taking a risk with my business.
Lad (8:42 PM): camille you are just helping me to receive these money hnothing else again
Cammy (8:44 PM): The Runes said otherwise, so Ute told me.
Lad (8:45 PM): i dont understand you camille
Cammy (8:52 PM): She cast the Runes; Fehu, Jera, and Othala, all reversed. It doesn't look good.
Lad (8:52 PM): please camille
Lad (8:55 PM): help me so that these money can live to you
Lad (8:55 PM): remember how close we are, you are the only one that can do these to me
Cammy (8:56 PM): If the Runes forecast bad luck, I can't ignore them.
Lad (8:56 PM): sowhat are you upto now
Cammy (8:58 PM): Trying to think how to change my Wyrd.
Lad (8:59 PM): you dont want to help me receive thesefund again
Cammy (8:59 PM): Think what you like.
Lad (8:59 PM): no camille
Cammy (8:59 PM): I'm too tired to argue.
Lad (8:59 PM): these is not an arguement
Lad (9:00 PM): these is what you need to do and get it done
Cammy (9:01 PM): Just leave me be for now as like I said, I'm too tired.
Lad (9:02 PM): you have get it sprint and fill so try and photostart it so that we can close everything nothing else again
Cammy (9:04 PM): Please go away. Just give me time to rest. I am so very tired.

6 February 2011, 0022: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (12:03 AM): hello
Lad (12:03 AM): i hope everything is ok now because i guess you are hungry
Cammy (12:04 AM): No, I have insomnia. Why would I be eating at midnight?
Lad (12:08 AM): oh
Lad (12:08 AM): eating late is not good in the first place
Cammy (12:08 AM): So why ask?
Lad (12:09 AM): you have change
Lad (12:09 AM): the way you talk to me
Cammy (12:09 AM): Huh?
Lad (12:09 AM): yes
Cammy (12:10 AM): Want to explain?
Lad (12:10 AM): i always repect you but the way you tlk to me is not good
Cammy (12:11 AM): How should I talk to you?
Lad (12:11 AM): ok lets forget about that
Lad (12:11 AM): what of aj is still asleep
Cammy (12:12 AM): More like half-asleep.
Lad (12:12 AM): i know is very late there
Cammy (12:13 AM): And hot, and I can't sleep.
Lad (12:14 AM): why
Cammy (12:14 AM): Because it's fucking hot!
Lad (12:15 AM): ok
Lad (12:16 AM): so why dont you talk a bth so that you we have a little fresh air?
Cammy (12:16 AM): I had a shower. It ain't helping.
Lad (12:17 AM): that means you need a little charmpan
Cammy (12:17 AM): Huh?
Lad (12:18 AM): yea because that we make you rest a while
Lad (12:19 AM): hello
Cammy (12:19 AM): I hate that.
Lad (12:20 AM): oh ok
Lad (12:20 AM): so tell me what are you upto now
Cammy (12:20 AM): I think I'll go and read something. Maybe Robert Jordan or Terry Goodkind. That would put anyone to sleep.
Lad (12:24 AM): ok good
Lad (12:25 AM): so what will you do morrow
Cammy (12:26 AM): Dunno.
Lad (12:26 AM): can you try and get our dicument done
Cammy (12:26 AM): On Sunday? Not a chance.
Lad (12:26 AM): oh oh sorry
Lad (12:27 AM): i guess so
Lad (12:29 AM): so will you go to the beach
Cammy (12:30 AM): Too hot even for that. Maybe a swimming pool.
Lad (12:30 AM): yes that we be good for you
Lad (12:31 AM): are you going there with your boy friend or alone
Cammy (12:32 AM): Dunno.
Lad (12:33 AM): ok
Lad (12:33 AM): i we talk to you later then
Lad (12:33 AM): i have a meeting now
Cammy (12:34 AM): Bye then.
Cammy (12:34 AM): Which should I read?
Lad (12:34 AM): read these ok
Lad (12:35 AM): Terry Goodkind
Cammy (12:35 AM): OK then.
Lad (12:35 AM): i beleif that we be better
Cammy (12:35 AM): CYA.
Lad (12:35 AM): bye

6 February 2011, 2100: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:58 PM): hello
Cammy (7:59 PM): Hi.
Lad (7:59 PM): how r u
Cammy (8:02 PM): OK.
Cammy (8:03 PM): Today was a bit milder and we did end up at the swimming pool.
Lad (8:04 PM): did you enjoy your swimming
Cammy (8:06 PM): Not half as much as being everyone's eye candy!
Lad (8:06 PM): did you go there alone
Cammy (8:07 PM): Just me and AJ. But, like I said, it's good to be me.
Cammy (8:08 PM): OT for a bit - what time is it over there?
Lad (8:10 PM): time here is 9.9am
Cammy (8:11 PM): I'm surprised that you're not at church.
Lad (8:11 PM): yes i have close from the church
Lad (8:11 PM): i attended morning services
Cammy (8:12 PM): You must have started early!
Lad (8:13 PM): yea we started 6.30am very early
Cammy (8:14 PM): What do you get out of it?
Lad (8:15 PM): wow too many many tosay
Cammy (8:15 PM): Try to say.
Lad (8:16 PM): praises and worship
Cammy (8:17 PM): You get praised and worshipped?
Lad (8:17 PM): yes and give thank to the lord for making meto see these days
Cammy (8:18 PM): Now that's a funny church.
Lad (8:18 PM): what do you mean
Cammy (8:19 PM): They worship you.
Lad (8:19 PM): who told you that
Lad (8:19 PM): i worship my god
Cammy (8:20 PM): You did.
Lad (8:20 PM): yes
Lad (8:20 PM): i am a christain
Lad (8:21 PM): have you heard of it before
Cammy (8:21 PM): Of course I've heard of Christianity. The Asatru faith was driven underground by the followers of Yeshua.
Lad (8:22 PM): where is that located
Cammy (8:22 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:23 PM): yes i need to ask because christinaity is very good
Cammy (8:23 PM): Bollocks.
Lad (8:23 PM): i love to been in the church to worship my god
Cammy (8:24 PM): Yeshua's creed should have stayed with the Jews it was intended for.
Lad (8:24 PM): yes but he has finish his work with them
Cammy (8:26 PM): Hardly. He told his followers to preach to the Israelites only. It was that woman-hater Paul who took it further and we're the worse off for it.
Lad (8:27 PM): who told you that?
Cammy (8:27 PM): It's in your Bible. Yeshua told his disciples to preach to the lost sheeple of Israel, and no-one else.
Lad (8:28 PM): you dont understand the bible
Cammy (8:28 PM): Oh?
Lad (8:28 PM): you dont stop saying things you non of
Cammy (8:28 PM): Where did I get it wrong?
Lad (8:29 PM): yes say go out and preach to the world to chang fromtheir bab
Lad (8:29 PM): because i am the way the truth and the life no man can tomy father aexcept he came through me
Cammy (8:30 PM): I won't go before Yahweh. When my time comes I'm going to Sessrumnir.
Lad (8:30 PM): thats yor belief
Cammy (8:31 PM): I know it to be true. I am one of Freyja's handmaidens-to-be.
Lad (8:32 PM): thats for you
Cammy (8:32 PM): Exactly.
Lad (8:33 PM): but who is the creator of heaven and earth?
Cammy (8:33 PM): No-one knows and no-one ever will.
Lad (8:34 PM): and you think thst is the right thing for you
Lad (8:34 PM): and who told you no one knows
Cammy (8:34 PM): How the universe came to be is beyond human understanding.
Lad (8:36 PM): the creator of heaven and the earth is jesus
Cammy (8:36 PM): No, Yeshua is the son of Yahweh, the god of the Hebrew tribe.
Lad (8:37 PM): plesae do not confuse me, we have to change these topic ok
Lad (8:38 PM): so aj worship there with you
Cammy (8:38 PM): Of course. He couldn't do Tantra if he wasn't also an adherent of Freyja.
Lad (8:39 PM): jesus said love one another, help one another, care for one another as i care for you
Lad (8:40 PM): do that and you we be with me in my kingdom
Cammy (8:40 PM): Funny how religious men could be slave traders, drug merchants, and mass murderers. They weren't listening, were they?
Lad (8:40 PM): did you know who created you?
Lad (8:40 PM): that is their way of life
Lad (8:41 PM): every body with their own ambitions
Cammy (8:41 PM): I do not want to talk about my parents!
Lad (8:41 PM): talk i want you to talk
Lad (8:42 PM): wish religions are they?
Cammy (8:43 PM): Mum died when I was four and I never found out what she believed. My father was a Sunday Christian.
Lad (8:44 PM): how do you mean my father was a sunday christian
Cammy (8:45 PM): He went to Church on Sunday in his best suit and dragged me and Roscoe along. He bawled out the hymns and prayed loudly and then took us home and treated us like shit.
Lad (8:46 PM): so you was ones a christian
Cammy (8:47 PM): No. Neither was Roscoe. No confirmation or communion or anything like that.
Lad (8:47 PM): but you said your father dragged you and your brother to church earlier
Cammy (8:48 PM): And I hated every minute.
Lad (8:49 PM): i hope your dad is still alive
Cammy (8:49 PM): I wish he was dead.
Lad (8:50 PM): listen so where do he live?
Cammy (8:50 PM): Why, do you want to kill him for me?
Lad (8:51 PM): lol
Lad (8:51 PM): i never say that
Cammy (8:51 PM): Shame.
Lad (8:51 PM): unto who
Cammy (8:52 PM): It's a shame that you didn't offer to kill my father.'
Lad (8:53 PM): no i am a old man and i deserve some respect from you ok
Cammy (8:53 PM): I'm not talking about you.
Lad (8:54 PM): ok
Lad (8:54 PM): so i hope you enjoy your sunday
Cammy (8:54 PM): I did.
Lad (8:56 PM): ok good
Lad (8:56 PM): so what are you upto now
Cammy (8:57 PM): Chatting to you!
Lad (8:58 PM): ok
Cammy (8:59 PM): I'm going to go and watch TV with AJ.
Lad (8:59 PM): what aj is doing
Cammy (8:59 PM): Reading, I think.
Cammy (9:00 PM): If we get bored with TV, we'll have sex.
Lad (9:01 PM): lol
Cammy (9:01 PM): And on that note, CYA.

7 February 2011, 2116: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:05 PM): hello
Lad (8:10 PM): are u there
Cammy (8:13 PM): Yeah.
Lad (8:13 PM): how r you
Cammy (8:15 PM): OK, I guess...
Lad (8:15 PM): ok gook
Cammy (8:15 PM): What?
Lad (8:16 PM): so how is the situation there with you
Cammy (8:17 PM): For me, it could be better. For you, not so good.
Lad (8:17 PM): why
Cammy (8:18 PM): Remember that I said that if AJ asked about the photo, I wouldn't lie to him?
Lad (8:18 PM): so tell me how its there
Cammy (8:19 PM): Well, he did, and I didn't.
Lad (8:19 PM): did he ask?
Cammy (8:20 PM): Yes he did, and I didn't.
Lad (8:20 PM): ok you did not tell him
Cammy (8:20 PM): Yes I did. I told you I wouldn't lie to him.
Lad (8:20 PM): so what did he say
Cammy (8:21 PM): He told me that I was being stupid in trusting some scammer, some four one nine bunco artist. He was pretty angry about it.
Lad (8:22 PM): oh but i am not a stransger to you?
Cammy (8:23 PM): Well, yeah, you are, really.
Lad (8:23 PM): why are you saying a thing like that
Cammy (8:24 PM): I don't know you that well. Plus, you are ugly.
Lad (8:24 PM): what has come over these
Lad (8:24 PM): all i want is for you toreceive the sum
Cammy (8:25 PM): AJ really cut loose from what I could tell. I had to shut my eyes to close him out. That pissed him off even more.
Lad (8:27 PM): listen these is what i am telling you for long now
Lad (8:30 PM): so what are you saying now
Cammy (8:30 PM): Nothing. I can't do anything without the photograph and AJ won't help me.
Lad (8:31 PM): oh my god please beg him, these is my years of working benefit, i really want to transfer out the money
Lad (8:34 PM): hello
Cammy (8:34 PM): That's not going to be easy.
Lad (8:34 PM): i know but by now i know you could have receive the money ever since
Cammy (8:35 PM): I've done what I could despite things not going right.
Lad (8:35 PM): yes you have done alot
Lad (8:37 PM): i want you to receive these money from me for subequent investment
Cammy (8:38 PM): Without AJ's help I'm stuck.
Lad (8:40 PM): thats why you have to convince him
Cammy (8:43 PM): Good luck!
Lad (8:43 PM): so tell me what we you do now
Cammy (8:43 PM): I don't know.
Lad (8:43 PM): cant you get it done in another place
Cammy (8:44 PM): I don't know anyone else who can do that sort of thing. I could ask around, provided AJ doesn't pry.
Lad (8:45 PM): yes he we not these is your own transaction
Cammy (8:46 PM): He's almost as protective as Roscoe. A lot of men are like that.
Lad (8:47 PM): ok
Lad (8:52 PM): so without roscoe help nothing can be done
Cammy (8:52 PM): No, AJ. Roscoe is in Afghanistan.
Lad (8:53 PM): he is not arround
Cammy (8:54 PM): AJ is, Roscoe isn't. He redeployed on Saturday.
Lad (8:54 PM): ok
Lad (8:54 PM): so aj is the one stoping you not to do that
Cammy (8:55 PM): That is exactly what I told you.
Lad (8:55 PM): camille i and my family need a trustee like you
Lad (8:56 PM): these is not a common thing
Lad (8:56 PM): i have work toward these deal please help me, because tyou we benefit from it also
Cammy (9:00 PM): I'll see what I can do.
Lad (9:01 PM): ok please update me ealier the bankthink that i we not continue with the transfer
Cammy (9:02 PM): I'll tell them that there are hassles.
Lad (9:03 PM): ok thanx i we be waiting to year from you
Lad (9:04 PM): these is not a difficult thing very easy for you to understand,when you get that done in the next 45minutes the money we come into your account and you we remove your 30% from it
Cammy (9:06 PM): It's after 2100 here.
Lad (9:07 PM): ok probably morrow you we try and make it possible for us ok
Cammy (9:08 PM): If I an find the right one...
Lad (9:09 PM): ok i pray for you
Lad (9:10 PM): I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely
Lad (9:13 PM): Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not
Lad (9:14 PM): not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.
Lad (9:14 PM): ok
Lad (9:15 PM): hello
Cammy (9:16 PM): I've already disclosed.
Lad (9:16 PM): ok bye see you then

8 February 2011, 2331: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (10:32 PM): how r you
Cammy (10:32 PM): Not happy.
Lad (10:35 PM): why are you not happy
Cammy (10:36 PM): I had a row with AJ.
Cammy (10:36 PM): And it's because of you.
Lad (10:36 PM): ok my god
Lad (10:37 PM): you have a problem with him
Lad (10:39 PM): why
Cammy (10:40 PM): He thinks that you're a fraud star.
Lad (10:40 PM): oh hw
Lad (10:41 PM): i am the one that is sending you the money and you are the receiver so how can i fruaud you
Cammy (10:41 PM): Fucked if I know.
Lad (10:41 PM): i m the one that is sending you money ok
Lad (10:42 PM): why cant you help me to receive it
Cammy (10:42 PM): I love AJ and I don't want to lose him.
Lad (10:43 PM): oh i dont want you to have a problem belief me
Cammy (10:43 PM): What do I do now?
Lad (10:44 PM): please can i chat with him
Lad (10:44 PM): because he need to hear from me
Cammy (10:49 PM): He doeesn't use yahoo and we keep our accounts separate.
Lad (10:49 PM): oh so what do we do now
Cammy (10:50 PM): Write to him maybe?
Lad (10:50 PM): ok
Lad (10:50 PM): can you give me his address
Cammy (10:53 PM): ***************@gmail.com
Lad (10:53 PM): i want to make sure that everything we are doing is quite well
Lad (10:53 PM): ok
Cammy (10:54 PM): Tell him then. Make him undersyand.
Lad (10:54 PM): ok
Lad (10:54 PM): i we send the letter to you and him ok
Cammy (10:54 PM): OK.
Cammy (11:17 PM): Did you write to AJ?
Lad (11:22 PM): please i we do that ok
Cammy (11:23 PM): I thought you were going to right away!
Lad (11:23 PM): because that we make it easy for us
Cammy (11:27 PM): Then do it.
Lad (11:29 PM): ok i we sen it toyou then
Cammy (11:29 PM): No, to AJ.
Cammy (11:29 PM): He needs to be convinced.
Lad (11:29 PM): yes i we also send the coy to you
Cammy (11:30 PM): OK, then do it.
Lad (11:31 PM): ok bye
Lad (11:31 PM): i we send it to him
Cammy (11:31 PM): You do that.

Next up; Lawrence contacts AJ. Guess how that pans out...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Lawrence writes to Alek-Jaye:

9 February 2011
Hello,
Greetings to you and your family in the name of the lord.I am Engineer Lawrence Otu from Ghana the manager of Century Security Company (CSC), I have work with the company for years as this is my only entitlement for my years of working benefit.
This fund is $3.5 million dollars which was deposited in Barclay's Bank (Ghana) Ltd here in . Due to the economic instability that face African continent, I and my immediate family want to relocate and invest over there in your country and it’s to this effect I am contacting your friend Ms Camille M. White to assist me in receiving over there in your state so as to enable me to relocate and have a good life with my family, to this Ms Camille Michelle White said you are not in support, so i decided to use this medium to solicited for your approval so that she can stand for me as my immediate benefactor to the total money that i am about to transfer.
Please i ask for your permission to felicitate the easiness of this transfer to be received by your friend and to this i will compensate you for this kind gesture to make the project successful.
I and my family have indeed decided to offer her 30% of the fund for your assistance at the end of the transaction. Kindly do get back to me with your sincere word of agreement in joining hands with me in making this project a success and as soon as I receive your acknowledgment the transfer we take place.
I look forward to hear from you.
Regards
Engineer Lawrence.

Dear Mister Lawrence
When I see a proposal like yours, the first thing that comes to my mind is that you're pulling a fast one. Cammy is a sweet babe but when it comes to money she ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, know what I mean?
Tell me everything about yourself and this plan of yours.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

9 February 2011, 2212: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:37 PM): hello
Cammy (9:38 PM): Hi.
Lad (9:39 PM): did you see my mails
Cammy (9:40 PM): I did, but if AJ got it, he hasn't told me. I think he's in the studio at the moment.
Cammy (9:40 PM): He might not be on line.
Lad (9:41 PM): ok cahn you get me his address
Cammy (9:42 PM): I gave it to you already; you sent the message. He might not have read it yet.
Lad (9:43 PM): ok because the bank think that i we not continue any more
Cammy (9:43 PM): First time I heard of a bank that wanted to give money away.
Lad (9:44 PM): i dont understand
Cammy (9:44 PM): Never mind.
Lad (9:45 PM): ok
Lad (9:45 PM): did you like the mail i send to your boyfriend
Cammy (9:47 PM): OK, I guess.
Lad (9:47 PM): good
Lad (9:48 PM): please aldotalk to him so that the transfer can commerce
Cammy (9:49 PM): When I can. He doesn't like to be disturbed in the studio. Some of his pix are on film rather that digital.
Lad (9:50 PM): do you stillhave the document you already print
Cammy (9:50 PM): Yeah, but I have to get the photo done, remember?
Lad (9:51 PM): yes
Lad (9:52 PM): ok so what is there now is that when you ge that done in the next 24hrs you we receive the money
Cammy (9:53 PM): Huh?
Lad (9:57 PM): yes that true because all what they want to see is your details and as soon athey have it you we receive the money
Cammy (9:57 PM): But they have to have the photograph.
Lad (9:58 PM): ok so now the ball is in your court
Cammy (9:58 PM): I have to convince AJ.
Lad (9:59 PM): yes because he have also heared from me
Cammy (10:00 PM): Actually, you have to convince him.
Lad (10:00 PM): ok
Lad (10:03 PM): so please let him know that i send him email ok
Lad (10:03 PM): because if you dont tell him he we not know the mails comefrom me
Cammy (10:04 PM): You explained it well enough.
Lad (10:04 PM): yes but we let him know that i send him emails
Cammy (10:07 PM): When I see him. I said that he's busy.
Lad (10:10 PM): ok
Cammy (10:10 PM): Like I said, he's in the studio.
Lad (10:11 PM): please i hope to hear from you soon
Lad (10:11 PM): okbye
Cammy (10:12 PM): OK.

9 February 2011
Good Day Mr Alik-Jaye Hiddell,
I hope to confide in you for this beneficial deal which we shall have share of 30, 70 at the conclusion of this transaction. I am Engineer Lawrence as you already know and I will be glad to have this done with full trust as this is my only entitlement for my years of working benefit.
I have work with Century Security Company (CSC) for years and have seal consignment in my security custody which Mr Sohail Nazar has failed to fulfill the obligation by taking it to Dubai and after he received some parts of my money, greediness over took his life and get me abandoned which shock took over me.
I have made an arrangement with the Account officer to transfer the remain $3.5 million dollars which i deposited in an Escrow account in Barclay's Bank (Ghana) Ltd here in for immediate transfer to your friend and i will send my son to come over to prepare the ground for me for my arrival.
Please i ask for your permission to felicitate the easiness of this transfer to be received by your friend and to this i will compensate you for this kind gesture to make the project successful.
I look forward in receiving your fast reply your help and assistance would be highly appreciated.
Please i don't want Game
Regards
Engineer Lawrence.

Dear Mr Lawrence
I'm not getting this.
Who is Mr Sohail Nazar?
Why do you need Cammy to invest your money?
Aren't there any stockbrokers or investment advisors in your part of the world?
Above all, how do we know that this isn't one of those 419 scams that get talked about?
I expect a complete answer.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

10 February 2011, 2126: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:57 PM): yes try if something can work out
Cammy (7:57 PM): No, I said it was down to you.
Cammy (7:57 PM): You have to convince him.
Lad (7:58 PM): but i am trying the question he ask me is what i have told him before
Cammy (8:01 PM): What do you mean?
Lad (8:04 PM): i have wrote him but he asked me another question
Cammy (8:05 PM): Which was?
Cammy (8:10 PM): Hello?
Lad (8:11 PM): to know more about me
Cammy (8:12 PM): What did you tell him?
Lad (8:12 PM): what i tell you
Lad (8:12 PM): i also fwd the mail to you
Cammy (8:13 PM): Did AJ reply?
Lad (8:13 PM): yes he did
Lad (8:13 PM): should i show it to you
Cammy (8:14 PM): What did he say?
Lad (8:16 PM): Dear Mr Lawrence
I'm not getting this.
Who is Mr Sohail Nazar?
Why do you need Cammy to invest your money?
Aren't there any stockbrokers or investment advisors in your part of the world?
Above all, how do we know that this isn't one of those 419 scams that get talked about?
I expect a complete answer
Lad (8:16 PM): these is nwhat he wrote
Cammy (8:16 PM): What did you say to that?
Lad (8:16 PM): i have not writing
Cammy (8:17 PM): Oh.
Cammy (8:17 PM): Hang on.
Lad (8:17 PM): yes thats why i am telling you
Cammy (8:19 PM): You didn't mention Sohail Nazar in that message to him. You must have left something out.
Lad (8:19 PM): how doyou means please
Cammy (8:22 PM): He asked, Who is Sohail Nazar? But you didn't mention it on the message that you forwarded to me.
Lad (8:22 PM): its there
Lad (8:23 PM): that man is the man that receive from me in the first place
Cammy (8:24 PM): "Greetings to you and your family in the name of the lord.I am Engineer
Lawrence Otu from Ghana the manager of Century Security Company (CSC), I have work with the company for years as this is my only entitlement for my years of working benefit.
This fund is $3.5 million dollars which was deposited in Barclay's Bank (Ghana) Ltd here in . Due to the economic instability that face African continent, I and my immediate family want to relocate and invest over there in your country and it’s to this effect I am contacting your friend Ms Camille M. White to assistme in receiving over there in your state so as to enable me to relocateand have a good life with my family, to this Ms Camille Michelle White said you are not in su
Cammy (8:24 PM): That's what you cc'd me on. That man ain't there!
Lad (8:26 PM): yes he want me to explain mor better cammy
Cammy (8:26 PM): So you did reply to him! Why didn't you say so?
Lad (8:27 PM): i we do that now ok
Lad (8:27 PM): and i we also fwd the copy to you
Lad (8:27 PM): that man is a bad man
Lad (8:28 PM): he is an inpostal
Cammy (8:28 PM): Hey! Take that back! AJ is the best!
Cammy (8:30 PM): Well?
Lad (8:31 PM): so i we write in a short while
Cammy (8:32 PM): You didn't take that back!
Lad (8:34 PM): take what
Cammy (8:35 PM): You insulted AJ, that he's a bad man and an imposta. He isn't, so take it back!
Lad (8:37 PM): no its not aj
Lad (8:37 PM): i mean sohail nazar ok
Lad (8:37 PM): why should i insult him
Lad (8:37 PM): why , why please why i am a gentle man ok
Cammy (8:38 PM): Oh, sorry.
Cammy (8:38 PM): Well, AJ may have it right. I can get the wrong end of the pineapple.
Lad (8:39 PM): yes
Cammy (9:00 PM): So...
Lad (9:01 PM): wait please i am writing the letter
Cammy (9:10 PM): OK.
Lad (9:16 PM): i amhaving problemwith my mail i we send later ok
Cammy (9:17 PM): Oh, OK.
Lad (9:17 PM): should i give you here
Cammy (9:18 PM): Give me what?
Lad (9:18 PM): should i send to you the email here of later
Cammy (9:19 PM): No, send it to AJ.
Lad (9:19 PM): i have to give you copy of it too
Cammy (9:25 PM): Forward it. If you cc me on it, he might be angry.
Lad (9:26 PM): no he we not know that i fwd it to you
Cammy (9:26 PM): That's what I mean.
Lad (9:26 PM): dont worry he we not know
Lad (9:28 PM): bye i have to go for a meeting now
Lad (9:28 PM): i we send short while
Cammy (9:28 PM): OK. CYA.
Lad (9:28 PM): bye

11 February 2011
Good Day Mr Alik-Jaye Hiddell,
Thanks for your email and I hope this mail meet you and your entire family in good health. Your email was well comprehended and I must tell you that I am so happy that you are willing to work with me so as to ascertain my goal.
Mr Sohail Nazar is the man that wanted to help me in the first place, but is an inpostal he failed to fulfill the obligation by taking it to Dubai and after he received some parts of my money, greediness over took his life and get me abandoned which shock took over me.
I and my immediate family want to relocate and invest over there in your country and it’s to this effect I am contacting your friend. I have made every arrangement to move this fund out of Africa into her personal account in your country for investment plan.
I am contacting your friend Ms Camille M. White to assist me in receiving over there in your state, not to help me for an investment. beliefs me she is the best surprise i ever have.
Please i ask for your permission once again to felicitate the easiness of this transfer to be received by your friend and to this i will compensate you for this kind gesture to make the project successful.
Please i don't want Game
Regards
Engineer Lawrence.

Mr Engineer Lawrence
If you want to win my support you are to cut off contact with Cammy until I decide.
Is that clear to you?
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

Cammy is unhappy.

Mr Lawrence,
I told you not to cc me or let AJ know that you contacted me! But no, you copied me on the message, didn't you? He is going to be furious that you're writing to me still.
Camille White

11 February 2011, 2139: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (9:05 PM): hello
Cammy (9:05 PM): Hi.
Lad (9:07 PM): howr u
Cammy (9:07 PM): Not exactly happy with you.
Lad (9:08 PM): why please?
Cammy (9:10 PM): I told you not to cc me on your message to AJ and you did!
Lad (9:11 PM): listen i send him an email and i send the copy to you
Cammy (9:11 PM): No, you sent it to both of us at once!
Lad (9:12 PM): huh im sorry
Lad (9:13 PM): he reply to me already
Lad (9:13 PM): he said i shoud not contact you again till he mae his distingtion to help me
Cammy (9:21 PM): I thought he seemed a bit cross.
Cammy (9:21 PM): What are you going to do?
Lad (9:22 PM): i dont know
Lad (9:22 PM): to my own understanding he want to take over the deal from you
Lad (9:29 PM): still there
Cammy (9:29 PM): What? He said that?
Lad (9:30 PM): let me show you waht he send to me
Cammy (9:30 PM): OK.
Lad (9:32 PM): here ist
Lad (9:32 PM): If you want to win my support you are to cut off contact with Cammy until I decide. Is that clear to you?
Cammy (9:34 PM): That sounds more like he's trying to make sure you're the real McCoy and you have to convince.
Lad (9:34 PM): with these doyou trustme?
Lad (9:34 PM): you know i cant hide any thing fromyou
Cammy (9:36 PM): You have to convince AJ.
Lad (9:37 PM): ok
Cammy (9:39 PM): Not sure how though.

12 February 2011, 2036: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (8:29 PM): hello
Lad (8:29 PM): how r u
Cammy (8:30 PM): ok.
Lad (8:30 PM): how is things going
Cammy (8:31 PM): Freyja's Day was good, but then it always is.
Cammy (8:31 PM): Bless Her.
Lad (8:32 PM): what about your cam
Lad (8:32 PM): come on cam
Lad (8:33 PM): hello
Cammy (8:33 PM): It's not working and I want it that way.
Lad (8:34 PM): why you dont want to get it work
Cammy (8:34 PM): If you see me then I see you and you're ugly.
Lad (8:36 PM): ok

12 February 2011
Hello,
Thank you very much for your understanding, But belief me. we dont have enough time any more like i told you in my previous mail that I and my immediate family want to relocate and invest over there so whatever we have to do should be done fast so that the money can be transfer.
Please be assure of the fund that i am a genios man if you are to stand and receive it, there is no problem because thesame trust i have with cammy goes to you also.
Contact urgent let me know what i we done next.
Regards
Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence
Unless you actually do something to answer my concerns, I'm not going to let Cammy help you.
It's a case of put up or shut up.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

12 February 2011
Hello,
i dont understand what you are talking about, if you are to, please let me know so that my bank we contact you fro the transfer.
Mr Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence,
I don't want your business unless I'm sure of it, and if you want Cammy to be part of it. you'd better make me trust you.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

12 February 2011
Mr Alik-Jaye Hiddell
what do you want from me that will make you trust me.
the only way you can trust me is for you to respond to the bank so that the transfer will commence
The fund is deposited in a Suspense Account with Barclays Bank (Ghana) Limited and here is there info ( [email protected] ) the name of the manager is
Dr.Peter Mensah
Mr Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence,
I don't want to do this business.
You offered it to Cammy, so it's between you two.
Just so you know; I swore to Roscoe White, by Odin and by Freyja, to protect her from harm.
I need to see the proof of your money, and that you are who you say you are.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

12 February 2011
Dear AJ,
Thank you very much for your kindly help, Yes also thank you for your caring to her, like i said to you earlier that i am a honest man, i want you to see that these money we come to her without an hitch. I have already open communication with Camille but she said you are not in support with that, so please should i open the flood gate with her so that the transfer can take please?
Because i just want you to see for yourself, and that we make you know that i am a responsible man.
Regard
Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence,
For all I know you're one of those 419 scammers I saw on ACA.
You've done nothing to put things straight.
Do something about that and things might go right.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

12 February 2011
Mr Alik,
stop insult, you dont know my personality so i we not take more insult from you again.
did you think i am a baby or what, i am a manager in my company so i deserve some respect from you, having Camille to receive money from me does not give you right to insult and use dirty language on me.
i am the one sending you my money my years of working benefit not you sending me, so i we not allow you to insult me ontop of it.
i told you the only way you can get the proof is for you to contact my bank wish i have open communication with them already.
so if you insist of making camille not to let me know.
Regard
Engineer Lawrence

13 February 2011, 2038: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:37 PM): how r u ms camiller
Cammy (7:40 PM): I'm fine.
Lad (7:41 PM): i am not happy the way things are going camille
Cammy (7:42 PM): I told you I wouldn't lie to AJ. It's not really my fault.
Lad (7:43 PM): did he think i am a baby or what?
Cammy (7:43 PM): No, at times I think he thinks I am.
Lad (7:44 PM): even if i need help does not make him to use dirty languages on me
Lad (7:44 PM): i am feld up with all belief me
Cammy (7:44 PM): Dirty language? What did he say?
Lad (7:46 PM): For all I know you're one of those 419 scammers I saw on ACA.
You've done nothing to put things straight.
Do something about that and things might go right.
Cammy (7:47 PM): I have to admit, ACA is a pretty stupid show. AJ sometimes has rotten taste.
Lad (7:48 PM): listen i deserve some respect even if i need your personal asistance
Lad (7:48 PM): i dont like that language
Lad (7:49 PM): and i am going to send him an email, if he dont want you to receive the fund he should go ahead nd let me know not to insult/
Lad (7:51 PM): i am the one sending you my money not you my years of working benefit not you sending me, so i we not allow him to insult me ontop of it.
Cammy (7:51 PM): Did he ask you for proof of any sort?
Lad (7:52 PM): yes he ask for it
Cammy (7:52 PM): Maybe you should give it.
Lad (7:53 PM): and i told him the only way he can get the proof is for him to contact my bank
Cammy (7:53 PM): Your bank won't just tell stuff to someone who contacts them out of the blue.
Lad (7:53 PM): yes
Lad (7:54 PM): but my bankknow already about my next step
Cammy (7:54 PM): The bank isn't the issue. You are.
Lad (7:55 PM): the only way he can get the proof is for him to contact my bank
Cammy (7:55 PM): His real concern isn't just 419s. He worries about money laundering and so on.
Lad (7:56 PM): the he should have let me know not to insult
Cammy (7:56 PM): He's like that. Just be glad that Roscoe doesn't know.
Lad (7:56 PM): you know that its very hard these days to make money and someone is still insulting me for my own money i can t take these any more
Cammy (7:57 PM): Is it?
Lad (7:57 PM): yes
Lad (7:57 PM): so now i am just updating you about the situation
Lad (7:58 PM): i am a very repected man in my bank, and company i am not a baby and i also hope you have seen my son
Lad (7:59 PM): what did he have that i want to take from him /
Lad (7:59 PM): tell him that i am very hungry
Lad (7:59 PM): i am sending him emails now
Cammy (8:00 PM): He's watching TV right now. Border Security, as it happens.
Lad (8:01 PM): if posible i have to write a note to my bank to stop the transfer, because i am feld up with all these insult perhaps i dont think is up tomy workers,
Cammy (8:02 PM): Have the bank write to AJ - he might pay heed if they do that.
Lad (8:03 PM): no he is the one that need to write ok
Lad (8:03 PM): i am 58yrs now
Lad (8:03 PM): i know my personality
Cammy (8:03 PM): Please do that. And your age isn't the issue.
Lad (8:04 PM): i am he one sending you my money not you?
Cammy (8:04 PM): I don't get it.
Lad (8:04 PM): if scam we come out, you are the one that we scm me not you
Lad (8:05 PM): i really get upset with these dirty language
Lad (8:05 PM): i am feld up totally
Cammy (8:05 PM): Excuse me? How am I scamming you?
Lad (8:06 PM): look at what your boy told me that
Cammy (8:05 PM): For all I know you're one of those 419 scammers I saw on ACA.
Lad (8:06 PM): he saw me in aca
Lad (8:06 PM): can you immagine that
Lad (8:07 PM): if you are in my position what we you think about that?
Cammy (8:07 PM): He never said he saw you.
Cammy (8:08 PM): Not you specifically.
Lad (8:08 PM): yes i think that
Lad (8:12 PM): camille what is your opinion?
Lad (8:14 PM): hello
Cammy (8:15 PM): I want to go ahead, but AJ is balky.
Lad (8:16 PM): so what did you hve to do with aj
Cammy (8:16 PM): Huh?
Lad (8:17 PM): yes because he is geting on my nerves
Cammy (8:19 PM): If you gave him a few straight answers... some reason to believe.
Lad (8:19 PM): and what are those reasons
Lad (8:21 PM): still there
Cammy (8:22 PM): Proof that you have money in the bank? Coming from you it would be more credible. The real problem is that he doesn't know why you would trust me with your money.
Lad (8:23 PM): so what do you want me to do now
Cammy (8:25 PM): Can you do anything without that stupid form?
Lad (8:25 PM): the form that you where ask to fill
Cammy (8:25 PM): Yeah, that.
Lad (8:25 PM): ok
Cammy (8:26 PM): That's the killer.
Lad (8:26 PM): thats the proof ms camille
Cammy (8:27 PM): Then we're stuck.
Lad (8:28 PM): so what you have to do now is to wrote the bank about that ok
Lad (8:28 PM): send them your info via email
Cammy (8:29 PM): They're going to ask why I can't do the form.
Lad (8:29 PM): yes thats true
Lad (8:29 PM): i we back you up with that
Cammy (8:29 PM): How?
Lad (8:30 PM): i we wrote them that you cant find cafe to print it out
Cammy (8:30 PM): Touch wood, they'll accept it.
Lad (8:30 PM): let see
Lad (8:31 PM): but contact them and let them know also that its very difficult for you ok
Lad (8:31 PM): and also send them your info that you where ask to fill in the recent form
Cammy (8:32 PM): I'll just tell them that there's no way I can get the form done.
Lad (8:32 PM): yes thats good also
Lad (8:33 PM): and also send them you info require from the form via email ok
Cammy (8:35 PM): OK.
Lad (8:35 PM): i we wait to hear from you
Lad (8:37 PM): bye
Cammy (8:38 PM): CYA.

14 February 2011
This letter is to inform you that we have been waiting to receive the duly filled fund transfer form from you since our last correspondence to you date on the 31st January, 2011. Kindly revert to us with the correctly filled copy of the form so as to aide us affect your transfer.
We do anticipate receiving the filled form and a copy of any valid identification card from you as soon as possible.
Dr.Peter Mensah
Head of Dept,
Funds Remittance.
Barclays Bank Ltd Ghana

Mr Mensah,
I'm afraid that I'm not in a position to send the form except by post. Would that be OK?
Camille White

Mr Engineer Lawrence
I look after me and mine.
I don't know if you deserve respect.
Until I know, Cammy will get nothing to help you from me.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

15 February 2011, 1949: Chat with Abas Sandra
Cammy (7:45 PM): You still in America?
Abas Sandra (7:46 PM): yap
Cammy (7:47 PM): Are you in cahoots with that Lawrence guy? Seems whenever he's online, so are you!
Abas Sandra (7:47 PM): i dont know any body like that
Cammy (7:47 PM): Hmmm!
Abas Sandra (7:48 PM): yap
Abas Sandra (7:48 PM): bye
Cammy (7:48 PM): Ciao!

15 February 2011, 1942: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:43 PM): hello
Cammy (7:45 PM): Hi.
Lad (7:46 PM): how r u
Cammy (7:47 PM): Fine.
Cammy (7:49 PM): And you?
Lad (7:50 PM): no too fine because the owlthing is geting to a month now
Cammy (7:54 PM): Sometimes things don't go right.
Lad (7:54 PM): yap
Lad (7:55 PM): i am trying my best to make you boy understand ok
Cammy (7:56 PM): He's not my boy! Boyfriend he may be, but he's all man!
Lad (7:56 PM): ok
Lad (7:56 PM): good
Lad (7:59 PM): so did you talk to him more abut it
Cammy (8:01 PM): I don't think that's wise. He really suspects you.
Lad (8:01 PM): yes i have to convince him moe
Cammy (8:01 PM): Good luck!
Cammy (8:09 PM): I asked the bank if I could post the form to them.
Lad (8:09 PM): ok
Lad (8:09 PM): when did you do that
Cammy (8:09 PM): Today.
Lad (8:09 PM): ok
Lad (8:12 PM): why dont you give me your info so that i can help you do that here
Cammy (8:13 PM): OK, but I thought I'd try something simpler first.
Lad (8:13 PM): ok
Lad (8:13 PM): let wait for there reply
Cammy (8:13 PM): OK then.
Lad (8:14 PM): thanx
Lad (8:15 PM): so how is your boyfriend?
Cammy (8:16 PM): Specifically, or in general?
Lad (8:19 PM): means what?
Cammy (8:20 PM): OK, OK... specifically he's an Olympic-level stud in bed (and on the lawn or the rug, as it happens).
Lad (8:22 PM): mmmm did you go out before
Cammy (8:24 PM): I usually do. I like to exercise and swim and go shopping.
Lad (8:26 PM): ok you always enjoy
Cammy (8:26 PM): I have a happy life.
Lad (8:26 PM): good and more is yet to come
Cammy (8:27 PM): Kewl.
Lad (8:28 PM): please i am tired not too good at all
Cammy (8:32 PM): Oh, that's bad.
Lad (8:32 PM): yes not too good in health
Cammy (8:32 PM): Oh? Skadhi wouldn't like you.
Lad (8:34 PM): what is shadhi
Cammy (8:35 PM): Skadhi is the Goddess of the Hunt in the old tales. In this age She is the Lady of Toughness and Health. I raise my spirit to Her so that I can be blessed with health and vigour.
Lad (8:36 PM): but i am a chritain
Lad (8:36 PM): christain
Cammy (8:37 PM): Ooh, double whammy!
Lad (8:37 PM): yes
Lad (8:37 PM): i have my own religion
Cammy (8:39 PM): That's too had.
Lad (8:40 PM): no its no
Cammy (8:42 PM): Oh it is.

15 February 2011
Dear Mr AJ
I am the one sending Camille my money, my years of working benefit not she sending me, so i we not allow you to insult me on top of it.
i told you the only way you can get the proof is for you to contact my bank wish i have open communication with them already.
I am contacting your friend Ms Camille M. White to assist me in receiving over there in your state, not to help me for an investment. beliefs me she is the best surprise i ever have.
Unless you do something to answer my concerns so that i can i open the flood gate with her so that the transfer can take please?
Regard
Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence,
As I saw it on ACA, it's all about sending money to Cammy, but somehow bills and fees first have to be paid, and that's the kicker.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

15 February 2011
Mr Alik-Jaye
How are you doing today? Prior to my last email to you, as soon as the money is received by that the expenses will be deducted from it.
Regard
Engineer Lawrence

Mr Engineer Lawrence,
That's just what ACA said happened in those scams...
Fees, small at first, and then more and more fees, which are supposed to come out of the funds, but the funds never arrive.
It's about time that Roscoe found out about you.
Cammy will listen to her brother.
Alik-Jaye Hiddell

16 February 2011
Your correspondence was noted. The postal service will be too slow to convey the Fund Transfer Application form to us as we wish to complete this whole transfer within the next six working days. As a matter of urgency, we request that you should put in writing all the detail information’s that is requested of you without including the Fund Transfer application form and send to us via email.
You should also provide the serial number of your valid identification card and do please specify the type of identification card.
We anticipate your swift and prompt response to this regards.
Dr.Peter Mensah
Head of Dept,
Funds Remittance.
Barclays Bank Ltd Ghana

19 February 2011, 1949: Chat with Lawrence Otu
Lad (7:00 PM): hello
Lad (7:00 PM): how r you
Cammy (7:05 PM): Where did you go yesterday?
Lad (7:06 PM): i have a dc problem
Cammy (7:06 PM): A what?
Lad (7:06 PM): dc
Lad (7:07 PM): i have a problem yesterday my computer just want off
Cammy (7:07 PM): Huh? You're DC? Doesn't mean a thing.
Lad (7:07 PM): but i couldnt make use of it yesterday
Cammy (7:08 PM): That must have been bad for both of you.
Lad (7:09 PM): not too bad at all
Cammy (7:09 PM): Whatever.
Lad (7:09 PM): ok good
Cammy (7:20 PM): So...
Lad (7:21 PM): how is things going on with you
Cammy (7:22 PM): Fine.
Lad (7:22 PM): k
Lad (7:30 PM): have you heared from the bank
Cammy (7:31 PM): Not a word. I've checked; not a thing.
Lad (7:41 PM): oki have to contact them now to get in touch with you
Lad (7:42 PM): so what about the doc the bank ask you to fill
Cammy (7:43 PM): What about it?
Cammy (7:47 PM): Hello?
Lad (7:48 PM): yea i am here
Cammy (7:48 PM): I don't know what to do.
Lad (7:49 PM): i have to hear from the bank and update you ok
Cammy (7:49 PM): Sure.

Sadly, that was how the bait came to an end; not with a bang but a whimper.

Thanks for reading.

Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy really sucks at 419. All that round and round we go for her picture and a form scan he didn't need. He could have moved along in the script to start the "fee begging" phase but he even risked the whole job by asking to talk to AJ over an arbitrary friggin' photograph. His insistence that AJ contact the bank versus the other way around was a weird and equally stupid move. Maybe Lawrence was a low level lad and the bank character was someone higher up and the numpty didn't have enough grey matter to see that unnessesary script requirements completely ground the scam to a halt and he was too stupid or afraid to ask an oga for help.

As frustrating as lad logic can be at times it is nice to know that they probably make the same mistakes with real potential victims but their own incompetence causes their scams to fail. Thanks for sharing! I love Cammie baits.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like AJ susses him out and he fled. LOL

Thanks for sharing 😃

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic