SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tom & Mary (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His tone is nervous - controlled.
He realized he was tricked, but he tried to keep up appearances.
He is angry and suffers extremely. All those nude pictures and "delicate" movies made were "for nothing". Laughing
I don't think we'll get anything from him anymore, because he'll become paranoid in his suspicion.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; šŸ° ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm. At this point I don't think it will be possible to get Tom to believe that P-LOG is anything other than a tool used by Jack used for nefarious reasons. Maybe you can convince the lad that his interactions on the P-LOG site allowed Jack to find out about Nikita and he knows they are in cahoots to scam Mary. Not sure if that would compromise Mattaz's bait beyond Michael asking Nikita to change passwords or create new accounts. Not sure how you could leverage that to get trophies from the lad though. I guess a mass bait to annoy him could be used by Jack to force the lad to go into business with him if Jack says he'll call off the dogs. If he agrees to work with Jack then maybe the 4E modality can be used and the lad can be asked to travel to Mary to pick up the money. Three problems with this though. 1) the lad will probably investigate the 4E site just as thoroughly and smell a scam. 2) there isn't a 4E location close enough to South Africa to possibly tempt him and 3) it's going to be hard to convince lad that Mary is real and he's sure to ask for more pics and calls so you'd have to find a new 'model' to base Mary on and probably have to talk to the jerk. Then there are the annoying reqs for videos. If Jack and lad agree to work together then the video restrictions excuse probably won't fly with him. What a pickle.

A mass bait to annoy him to the point of ditching his phone and email is probably the easiest thing to do but he might fall off the face of the earth and start scamming with new personas and drop all his current baiters. You can definitely taunt him considering all the trophy pics you have like with larry. Does South Africa have a Nairaland equivalent?
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday afternoon

Michael: Do you know anything about PLog?
Nikita: what's that?
Michael: A delivery company
Nikita: yeah but didn't use it
why?

Michael: Tell me about it
Nikita: what can I tell you about it?
i've seen advertising
that's all
kid, I really need to go now

Michael: You donā€™t need to go now
Nikita: yes I do
Michael: She sent me a package of with this delivery company and I couldnā€™t get anything about it on google
Look what she sent ā€œoh, the bank, they couldn't make the transfer, because of that family affairs thing you wanted me to say and they're not on the family list my dad provided

Nikita: so?
Michael: She said she withdrew the money and put it in an envelope inside the parcel. Cause she just wanted me to have it quickly
Then she said But please don't tell anyone about that, because the shipping company doesn't allow that and I don't want any of us to be charged for money laundering
The question now is that I am not able to get any information about this delivery company online and Iā€™m curious about it

Nikita: ok kid but I have other things on my mind now
so I have to go now

Michael: I'll talk to you later I need to know all what you can help me find out about this delivery company as I havenā€™t seen any delivery company without a review online and all of that
Try letā€™s talk later ok

Nikita: cya
Michael: Something doesnā€™t seem right with all of this
Try and be here later let talk ok

A few hours later...

Michael: <Link to the Lollipop thread>
Try going through that link Nikita read everything about it
The conversation on the link is exactly the way your soul called rich girl converse with me
I think youā€™ve again fuck me in the ass

Nikita: what the fuck is that?
Michael: ake your time read through to the link
Read as many as you can
I feel Iā€™ve been fucked in the ass again

Nikita: I don't understand
Michael: The fucking delivery company fucking donā€™t exist
You and your girl are both playing me
That link confirms everything now

Nikita: playing what?
Michael: Do me a favor
Read to the chats on the link I sent you so you will at least understand what Iā€™m talking about since you claim not to know nothing now

Nikita: I'm scrolling trough it
don't get it
what kind of website is that??
And what has this all to do with you??

Michael: Who is behind the mary email address you gave me
Did you contract someone to play some shit on me?

Nikita: Jezus, kid
I don't understand this all
what has this to do with you??
There's no mapel on that site
it's mary and larry that I can see
are you being paranoid again??

Michael: Nikita I want to be claim so I can speak better to you
8:00PM your time ?

Nikita: I'm not at home then
I'm out for the whole night
I still don't know why you are all stressed up?

Michael: Ok hold on let me try and explain it to you
The way Mary speaks on the chat on that link I sent you is the same way and method Mapel speaks
The same think Mary ask Larry to to are the same thing Mapel want I do which I have done
The same method of delivery of parcel of gift is what Mapel has as well done with the same tracking number over a delivery company that had no review on google

Nikita: what the fuck?
why would she do that??
and for what reason?

Michael: The link I sent you is a scam report page
Nikita: I'm confused kid
Michael: Mary refuses to take calls and video calls claiming there are people around and she being monitored and Mapel is the same
She refuses to take calls send pictures and all of that
Same thing that is happened in the link I sent

Nikita: but she sent you pictures, didn't she?
Michael: These are no pictures
The last picture that resulted to our fight was photoshopped I told you that

Nikita: jezus, I don't know what to think about this all?
what's a scam report page?
and what has that to do with this?
fuck kid I don't know what is happening here
I have to go

Michael: It has everything to do but still Iā€™ll play along until the parcel arrives
I just want you to know what is going on

Nikita: ok kid
Michael: Shes not yet aware Iā€™ve made my findings yet
Nikita: let me know if you find more about this all
Talk later

Saturday evening

Michael: Now you tell me all you know about this Plog
I already know all I need to know
Iā€™m just feeling entertained now
I should have known you were not to be trusted you completely waited my time gosh
<link to the instagram page of ā€œMaryā€
Have fun ok that link and should incase your partner wants more link of her photos to work with let me know
Do you wanna tell the truth or you still wanna play games?
Itā€™s all clear now beautiful youā€™re trying to fuck me on the ass lol
You forgot I know almost everything about you and where we are both coming and and you still decided to snitch and screw
Why didnā€™t I see this coming in the first place? Jezzzz

Sunday afternoon

Nikita: what the fuck are you talking about?
How could I know that girl is crazy?
Why should I screw you?

Michael: Lol
Itā€™s funny you still pretend to know nothing about this
You know weā€™ve knew each other and had both done shit
How could you even think of fucking me in the ass with some just junk dude whoā€™s still learning the courier shipping scam

Nikita: you're talking bullshit, kid
why would I try to scam you?
Try to find one good reason
I have more money than you even can imagine
and why would I take the risk that you would expose me on the fool?
I would shoot myself in the foot

Michael: Yes you have more money than myself
But still my question is why would you set me up with something you know from the very beginning was all a game
You gave me an email address that I have been communicating with on trust only to find out that the person behind it was all a guy
Now my question is what do you stand to benefit setting me up with someone you know was not real and was only playing along?
You so called Mapel sent this now Let me tell you again. Mapel is my client, paid me well for many times now
Now your soul called Mapel Claims to say the following Let me tell you again. Mapel is my client, paid me well for many times now
Nikita youā€™ve fucked me in the ass again donā€™t forget I can nail you with everything Iā€™ve gat about us.
You better open up and tell me why you could do this to me after Iā€™ve trusted you with so much
My patiences is running out

Nikita: kid, I still don't understand what you are talking about
the girl is a man?
that's not possible
and really, why would I risk all this???
Do you think I am stupid???

I'm sure he's confused for the moment. He doesn't understand why Nikita screwed him.

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am far from the expert like the rest of you are but here are some suggestions:

The ā€œrealā€ person behind the Mary and Jack accounts reveals himself as someone who is in love with the lad and wants to pay him $1,000,000 for the lad moving to the Netherlands, getting married to him and become his boy toy for one year.

Similar to the first, but the secret admirer is someone in the same city as him. Perhaps one of JooJooā€™s relatives.

Jack can offer the lad work for him scamming or a single job. If he doesnā€™t produce anything in a week, Jack will release the pics and videos en mass with thunder and fire as the lads like to say. Maybe even a website with a countdown timer until the pics and videos are released. Jack will take down the website if the lad agrees to role play and playing with himself while stating he wants to suck Jackā€™s cock and admit on video that he is gay. Of course, Jack will get stricken by Coronavirus and quarantined at the most inopportune time and not have access to a computer to remove the video.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. He's really obsessed about being forked in the ass isn't he?!? I guess that should surprise no one at this point. It's funny that he thinks Jack is just trying to run a simple delivery scam. I know this and Larry's thread was moved to Premium recently but he seemed to read just the conversations he was a part of while completely ignoring baiter and other member commentary. The comments pretty much spell out what is trying to be achieved in neon lights. That little part of him that still wants to believe must be blinding him.

There's nothing to stop him from wandering around Eater to figure out what's going on but it's amazing how many lads don't when they get to this stage. I guess many really can't comprehend scambaiting because there's no money in it and that simply doesn't register with them. At the very least he might have slowed down or paused any other of his scamming activities due to paranoia and I'm sure he is losing sleep over this and is stressed out so that is good. I love Nikita's gaslighting tactics...it's a technique that will drive anyone mad Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I moved the package to Accra and announced the idiot...
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK93520**** has reached Kotoka International Airport - Accra / Ghana.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

I don't think we'll do anything fun with him anymore, but we can still increase his confusion.
They (the scammers) do not understand what we are doing here, so our boy's "scenarios" are beyond reality. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; šŸ° ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is convinced that Nikita has set this all up and tries to blackmail her. That can be interesting Smile

Michael: What wrong have I done to you that you keep screwing me? I thought Baracus was my only problem heā€™s gone and you again could fuck me in the ass after all that weā€™ve been through together
NO NO this must be a dreams
Nikita you better open up and tell me all that you have going on about this now else I will fuck you in the ass as well

Nikita: are you here?
Michael: Iā€™m here
Nikita: you have to believe meI have nothing to do with all this
Michael: You have everything to do this Nikita
Nikita: why would I?
Michael: You gave me an email address Iā€™ve been working on and I came back to you with updates
Nikita: yes
You asked if I got something for you
and I gave you an address
that was your idea, not mine

Michael: Only at the end to find out the said girls pictures you confirmed looks like the father is the fake and belong to a public figure in Netherland
Yes it was my ideal but you could have said no I have nothing other than to set me up with some dull idiot yo fuck me in the ass

Nikita: "looks like' is very subjective kid
you are paranoid

Michael: Last year you came up with a loto scam I participated only to reach a point where I can withdraw my money you got lost and appear after a long time to claim you had an accident and you lost you memory
Nikita: So?
Michael: You must have to explain to me why youā€™re fucking me this way else Iā€™m gonna blow up everything now
Nikita: sorry kid, i'm not fucking you
you've got it all wrong
I have no reason to do something like that

Michael: You claim to loss your fucking shitass memory but you vividly remember everything about the Baracus and how the man died
I laugh so hard now
You fucking me hard

Nikita: clearly you don't know anything about amnesia
it's perfectly normal

Michael: Whatever you seems to remember all that had happened but forgot completely about the UK loto company we get loto numbers from and all of that
Nikita: I completely lost my memory in that perionde around the accident
Michael: Nikita I might not know how you look like as I havenā€™t seen a picture of you but believe me i have everything to nail you and you know that
Nikita: that's normal too
Michael: Why are you fucking with me ?
Nikita: ask any doctor
I'm not

Michael: What wrong have I done to deserve this fucking treatment from you
Nikita: I thought we were kinda friends
Michael: Why would you set me up this much and make me look like a fool!
Nikita: you tell me because I didn't
Michael: Yes the same thing I thought we were friend but why will a friend fuck me in the ass like this?
Nikita: again, you tell me
Michael: This shit would have still continue if I havenā€™t find out to know now
Nikita: yes
and I wasn't aware that this was happening

Michael: Nikita you better talk to me else youā€™ll hate my actions forever
Nikita: I know
Michael: Youā€™ve made me loss time and resources

You made me stress over a man hiding under a fucking email address as a woman and you claim to know nothing about it?

Nikita: indeed
Michael: I give you 24 hours to explain to me why you did this and what wrong have I committed to you else we both going in for this I promise you
Nikita: I can't explain things I don't know
Michael: Ok you leave me with no choice now
I thought you were different not knowing youā€™re far worst than the other asshole

Nikita: fuck you kid
Michael: Iā€™ve been a fool to trust you after all that has happend in the past šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Good get ready to get fucked to
Get ready to get fucked too

Nikita: what has happend in the past, I haven't anything to do with either and you know that
you are just blaming me

Michael: Itā€™s all good
Nikita: because you fucking screwed up yourself
Michael: You robbed me the first time and I thought it was cool
Nikita: the first time I didn't know you
later we worked together

Michael: Now youā€™re screwing me up for what I donā€™t know what you stand to gain
Nikita: there is not one good reason why I would fuck you up and you know that
Michael: We worked together and I was fucked by the banker who I never wanted to involve in the transaction
Nikita: I'm not responsable for the banker
you found him, not me

Michael: I never wanted to involve Baracus but you insisted I do then all of a sudden he fucked up and the money laundering guy knew all about it and still you claim to be innocent
Nikita: he was involved before me
Michael: Nikita Iā€™m not afraid of going to jail
Nikita: of course not
but I do

Michael: I signed up for that the very day I started scamming
Nikita: bullshit
there's no risk at your side

Michael: So get ready to be really fucked up because you really fucked me in the ass
Watch and see what happens

Nikita: then you leave me no choice
Michael: Than to kill yourself?
Nikita: no kid, not myself
Michael: Kill Rudy?
Nikita: whatever kid
Michael: Hehehe
Remember to kill father Johnson and a few of the church members as I do have their contact and they will all come after you

Nikita: maybe i will
Michael: Iā€™ve tried to be a good friend to you despite everything Iā€™ve been through since I knew Rudy but yet all I get is everyone fucking me in the ass even you Nikita šŸ˜”
Nikita: I didn't
Michael: Let me know when youā€™ve succeeded in killing everyone because Iā€™m stopping at nothing until I see you go down
Iā€™ll look for a way to channel all of this shit going on to the appropriate authority to have you nailed.
Thank you for fucking me real hard I really bleeded

Nikita: what are you going to tell them kid?
hello, I'm an african scammer and I want to report a murder?

Michael: Donā€™t worry dear I have records of everything weā€™ve talked about from the very beginning they will be interested in it and as well as the kids of the man who died during all of this
Iā€™m not threatening or blackmailing you

Nikita: yeah and who is Nikita?
you even don't know my name

Michael: I just want you to have a taste of all Iā€™ve been through
They donā€™t need your name to track you down
The records and where youā€™ve worked will speak for itself
Donā€™t forget we know each other too well
You should have thought of all these before screwing me and fucking me real hard

Nikita: you really think I am that stupid?
Michael: Iā€™m sure you are now
I donā€™t know what you stand with this that youā€™ve done
What are you fucking going to gain
Why do you keep fucking me? Why?

Nikita: you tell me kid
Michael: Donā€™t worry itā€™s all gonna be fun soon
I keep losing money and been fucked in the ass all the time and you claim not to know nothing Classy
Youā€™ve done well my dear
Iā€™ll prove to you Iā€™m not just a kid trust me

do what you want
I'm not afraid of you either
Maybe it's not going to be easy but in the end I'll win

Michael: Beautiful letā€™s see how youā€™ll win ok
Nikita: ok let's do this kid
you are a fucking loser you know

Michael: Yes I agree with you because you always make plans to fuck everything up for me
Nikita: no I'm not
Michael: Your point is right
Nikita: but if you want to believe that
that's ok for me then

Michael: Just a quick one all the scam I put up were all successful and money came out from it but still nothing came to me because I have people like you around me who are always ready my screw me up simply because youā€™re with the victims and you gave a quicker access than me
Do you know what a losser is?
A losser is the one who put up something and it never succeeds
The fact that the money didnā€™t reach doesnā€™t make me a loser think about it
And again youā€™re quick to call me one because you knew exactly what you did šŸ–•

Nikita: whatever kid
Michael: Yeah šŸ‘
Sit back relax and enjoy your fucking day
Your partner in the soul call Mable will get back to me again soon Iā€™ll await to see the end of his screwing.
Youā€™re doing a good job Nikita
We will both be happens in a fucked up way Iā€™ll wait until the end of what youā€™ve asked him to do then weā€™ll see what hat happens
We will both be happy in a fucked up way Iā€™ll wait until the end of what youā€™ve asked him to do then weā€™ll see what happens

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Butt sex aficionado wrote:
The fact that the money didnā€™t reach doesnā€™t make me a loser think about it

Uhhhhh, that's exactly what makes him a loser. All those dolla chops = loser. Making porn so as to receive a windfall from someone that curiously always has the upperhand = loser. If he did attempt to bring all your correspondence to the police he would have to spend countless hours scrubbing all the scam, murder, sexual, and now blackmail references from those conversations. He might as well hand them a blank page the way this bait has been going Laughing Laughing

His desperate state of discombobulation is pure joy as he asks constant questions but recieves no answers. If he had a brain in that head of his you'd be able to hear it spinning around in there from vast distances. Poor little mugu stumbling around in the dark...hide the candles Twisted Evil
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is certainly an interesting situation. Some ideas:
-Jack could certainly offer to give the lad a second chance to be useful, maybe helping move some cash somewhere, but I don't think such a sudden turn in character would be logical.
-Jack could also justify his blunders by sending the lad up the chain to his boss. This gives a chance to start fresh, and maybe avert the video calls and phone calls by imposing "operational security" procedures. Fresh email accounts, only communication during certain hours of the day, that sort of thing. Maybe switching to another communication medium like WhatsApp if that's a possibility. From there, if you want to end the bait, the "boss" can dismiss the lad immediately for being unprofessional or too much of a loser to be useful, or the boss can offer a job to the lad doing something.
-Going along with PLog being a scamming tool will probably be most believable, but there needs to be an angle from here that gets the lad to do more work. The lad could be tasked with trying to "ship a package" to some rich client and get money from them for shipping fees, which would backfire if the client didn't play along. That would at least draw out the bait a bit more, and whoever this client is could introduce new possibilities for Tom to seize.
-Blackmailing the lad into helping out with any of these possibilities is certainly viable, although I get the feeling it wouldn't faze the lad as much as we would hope.
-Whichever approach is chosen needs to add more characters the lad believes in, as these can be used to pull him in different directions and sow doubts.

Out of all those possibilities, I personally think introducing Jack's oga would be the most exciting possibility, even if only to reject him immediately and force him back to Jack and Nikita.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "up the food chain angle" is interesting. Based on the conversations between Nikita and "Michael" it seems that Nikita doesn't personally know Mary or too much about her except for being a rich maga. Maybe Nikita was fed Mary's info by Jack's oga as a test to see if she could successfully steal from Mary. This was all an "initiation candacy" test. Nikita was accidentally never told that she couldn't farm out the work. Obviously, she didn't know it was a test either. Jack acted as a proctor to monitor progress. When he saw that Nikita outsourced to Michael/Tom he decided not to interfere initially to see if the lad might be worthy to work for the "syndicate". Of course, the moron started off by introducing himself as a Romanian. Smelling a disaster, Jack terminated the lad's access to Mary and took over her persona. Still curious, Jack played along and was impressed that he would go to such adulterated lengths to keep him in maga Mary's graces. The plan was to tell Tom what was really happening next week. They needed time to decide if Nikita was even worth their time trying to recruit her. Lad was sort of right about the package being fake all along but totally wrong in assuming that P-LOG doesnā€™t exist. In fact, Mary's father or mother or uncle is one of the owners of P-LOG. Therefore, her family uses them exclusively. So the oga took it upon himself to have Jack send the lad an empty box just to test his corporate communications skills and to determine if he is capable of intercepting HVC parcels from P-LOG. You see, Oga and his gang have big plans to scam P-LOG soon but their security protocols are very strict. Jack has an "in" within P-LOG that can provide Company email transcripts but not much else courtesy of a hack implemented by his predecessor. Lad got low marks in the parcel intercept area due to ID issues...but his overall scores for this initiation phase were relatively decent. Especially because he found out that a lot of thing happening around him was fake.

The lad finding Eater and lollipop Larry's thread can be explained as well. Jack's predecessor grew tired of his role playing tech support nerd for Mary and her ungrateful, elitist, and snobbish family. The pay was OK but other guy men in the group who scammed directly via romance scams made much more. When the oga announced that try outs for another guy man were about to commence, Jack's predecessor jumped on the opportunity. Sadly, he scored terribly so he set fire to a bridge by verbally "telling off" the oga. Obviously, oga fired him and then replaced him with Jack. Larry was hired to fill the new guy man spot. The predecessor was none too happy but he realized that his hacked access into P-LOG and Mary's family computers remained in tact even after his termination. So as a form of revenge the disgruntled employee and his friends have been posting all of the salacious conversations between his old gang and "clients" on the Eater scam warning site. Revenge is a dish served cold!!!

YES, the story above is convoluted but I think it addresses most of the question marks that the lad has in his head. It clears Nikita from wrong doing, reinforces that Mary and P-LOG do indeed exist, and explains why Eater is littered with stories that read like his own.

Feel free to steal any of this crap..
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good ideas but they didn't really fit in the story. I actually blew up the whole thing. Nikita confessed that she wanted to get rid of him because he knows too much. He didn' t take that well Laughing He hates Nikita now and I don't know he'll get over it.
He threatens her to expose her but I know he won't.
I guess he will be back to scam Rudy again Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nikita can still have a change of heart, urged by her oga; the lad can take the second chance or leave it. There's no reason to scupper a perfectly fun bait just because the lad is getting antsy. If you personally don't want anything more to do with him, I can try playing the oga and at the very least insult him a bit more. I'm on a lot of lad WhatsApp groups, and it would be a shame if any graphic pictures were posted or links to a website with everything on it. Oh, giving his phone number too. Lads love that sort of thing.

bikeatl, that's a good story, quite clever in addressing some of those loose ends I didn't think of, but it doesn't sound like the lad is in the mood to process all that. Couldn't hurt though, but it's up to Mattaz, Linoline, and Birlic to decide where they want to go from here. My vote is always for the "elaborate criminal organization that ends up with the lad stranded on a rendezvous" plan, but it's not my call.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all a bit complicated because they have a long story together. They were "friends". Nikita being in an organisation isn't very credible. After all the years, I realise that I don't have much info of the lad. First he was in Nigeria, later in Kenia and now he's in South Africa. I only have a skype contact and an email address that probably only is used for Rudy.
I have a phone number from a few years ago. Not sure he still uses it.
I don't mind if you play with him. Only it will be hard to get you in the story without Nikita involved.
I'm going to let it cool down for a while and then Rudy will be back I guess. Not sure the lad will take the risk again with the fool Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack can tell him that his boss wants to talk to him. I have a phonenumber and he accidentally sent me his location through hangouts a while ago and he is in Cape Town.

I do wish to get his real name and try to find his facebook so someone can help him out with showing his sexuality to his friends and family (working on the website, but I don't have much time on my hands these days)
I mean, wouldn't it be nice if a video with this... uncensored... would be sent out to the world? Laughing

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry šŸ† Santa šŸ°

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he play the flute? Laughing

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Jack is screwed by Nikita too. She didn't pay him for the job. Or maybe Jack is also after Rudy for years and just like Michael chopped by Nikita. They could be in the same situation without knowing from each other. I can make Nikita run off with a part of Rudy's money so she wouldn't be in the way for him.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ she'd need every cent of that stolen money if the authorities catch wind about her involvement in that murder. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This evening:

Tom: Congratulations for helping a bitch fuck a *DELETED*
Youā€™ve done well dude
šŸ‘
Jack: Thanks bro.
my boss wants to work with you tho
Tom: Youā€™ve all fucked me in the ass what makes you think Iā€™ll trust anything you offer?
What goes around comes around dude itā€™s the street somehow somehow youā€™ll get a fair share soon
Be gud man
Jack: I only did what was instructed bro
my boss didn't get paid from his contractor
Tom: Enjoy
Jack: he's fucking pissed
he's impressed with your insights tho

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry šŸ† Santa šŸ°

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't saw any way out of this and decided to let Nikita confess to Michael why she set this whole thing up.

Two chats full of lad pain. He looks heartbroken, betrayed and very sad Laughing

Monday afternoon...

Nikita: kid to be honest
I wanted to get rid of you
I contracted someone to get it done
You are the only loose end in my story
you know too much
that's about it I guess
any questions?
I guess you would do the same if you were in the situation
this also means I have all the videos and pictures
I'm sorry kid but I think it's not a good idea to expose me

Michael: Lol
You think those video and pictures means anything to me?
I paid someone for them and so its settle Iā€™ve gat nothing to lose. Fuck you and those pictures woman
Youā€™re evil
Itā€™s a perfect ideal to expose because if really you were a good person you wonā€™t have fuck me in the ass
I like how it sounds wanting to get rid of me brilliant ideal
Keep those video and pictures youā€™ll definitely need them
I fucked up trusting you and now itā€™s time to correct that.
Iā€™ve been a fool to think I could trust you fuck me šŸ¤¦ā™‚ļø
I guess the time is right to use that which I know to hunt you down now
Youā€™ve done yours itā€™s my turn now
Baracus as well knows everything
Iā€™m not like you to think of getting rid of anyone
Iā€™ll never be like you
You refused sending me anything else I had to work for it
Why would you fuck me Nikita you called me your friend JezzzšŸ¤¦ā™‚ļø
Iā€™m mad at myself because I felt I could trust someone again this really gat me fucked up
But yeah you played a great shot Iā€™m right behind you weā€™ll both enjoy this ride

Nikita: oh but it's you on the videos
you don't mind that they are going viral?
that's whats going to happen if you don't shut your mouth
kid you have nothing on me
it's all a bluff
but I needed to be sure
what are you going to do?
Call the police?
send a mail to the fool?
Father Johnson is senile
surprise me

Michael: So you think the videos and pictures is me oh you get that all wrong
Nikita Baracus knowns all about your murder and all
The videos and going viral has nothing on me as I did pay the person very well for it
Donā€™t worry what and how Iā€™m going to do my stuffs all depends on me Iā€™ll leave it at that
You canā€™t eat your cake and have it No you canā€™t
I was really foolish to still run to you with update not knowing you were really fucking me so hard
Youā€™ve done it all I guess you wonā€™t fool me again

Nikita: baracus was with me when we did that job, remember.
he's not going to give me in

Michael: Thatā€™s sounds great
Nikita: and I'm sure that it's you on the pictures
and the video
I know it's you

Michael: Trust me when you go down baracus will go down too watch and see
Nikita: do you know where he is?
he's long gone

Michael: You better start killing who youā€™re going to kill
Nikita: no, I'm going to wait
let's see what you got

Michael: You really going to enjoy this killing session of yours
Trust me

Nikita: you talk a lot
kid I thought you would take it like a man but you act as a cry baby

Michael: The person on the pictures doesnā€™t matter heā€™s gat a fair cut for it and the pictures going viral will only make him known
Nikita: you don't sound very professional
ok
I'll help him a bit then

Michael: Lol youā€™re professional and I like that
I left you to go ahead with the fool only for you to set me up with something but you decided to fuck me in the ass
I felt all this but still I was thinking something good might come out of you
You canā€™t keep me quite with those pictures because I so much hate you now

Nikita: you left me to go ahead with the fool.
LOL
It's the other way around

Michael: Because you were married to him but instead you choose to screw me
Donā€™t worry the deal is done

Nikita: yeah kid, I'm sorry
Michael: Youā€™ve done your worst and the bastard who help you out will one get his own cut somehow
Nikita: yeah kid whatever
success finding him
If you could forgive me I'll let you the fool

Michael: Nikita I hate with everything
Nikita: and you'll never hear from me again
Michael: I hate you
Nikita: I don't blame you for that
but it was the right thing to do at the moment
you would do the same

Michael: I know Iā€™m not gonna find the fool who helped you out in putting this up but somehow he will meet his doom
No Iā€™ll not do that but rather Iā€™ll be gone
You have the fool, youā€™re married to him there could be better way for you to handle this than you fucking me so bad

Nikita: you would keep coming back as long as you can
pushing me to help you scamming the fool
because you know too much

Michael: You wasted my time and energy I devoted a lot of attention to this only to find out that you are the one behind this
Listen you never agree to send me anything rather you advise that I work for it and I thought you were helping me because Iā€™ve lost a lost in the past deal I did
If you were even a good person you would have maybe shout me up with some thousands but rather my life was all you wanted

Nikita: Yeah, if I was a good person I probably wasn't here at all
Michael: Your money laundering friend fucked me, Baracus fucked me and I thought youā€™ll not do same because you were married to the fool
Nikita: and neither were you
I have nothing to do with the other stuff

Michael: Itā€™s been years now if I had wanted to screw you up with the fool Iā€™ll do that. I knew everything before your marriage Rudy told me everything but I never said anything to him about you. My intentions is and was not to screw anyone but rather I helped almost all of you become rich
I help Baracus I help the soul called laundering guy and to point I help you

Nikita: no kid you did nothing to help me
I did that all by myself

Michael: I help med you by keeping quite when the marriage was able to kick off
Nikita: you kept your mouth shut only because I could throw you out
that was all for your own profit
I'm not naive, kid

Michael: Not at all because Rudy was interested in his fake company
His loan company and heā€™s a sole owner of that fake stuff
Youā€™ve really taught me a great lesson of never to trust anyone ever again
Youā€™ve done well but Iā€™m not leaving it at that

Nikita: have it your way kid
you're going to be very popular in the african gay scene

Michael: Hehehehehehe
Nikita: I'm sure that footage is illegal in some countries
Michael: You make me laugh to even think that was me
Nikita youā€™re good at what you do

Nikita: oh but I know it was you
Michael: I handled different faces in this deal I contacted someone for the pictures and video because I felt something isnā€™t so right at all
You gave a lot of advise for your benefit and still I had to play along

Nikita: you're talking bullshit, kid
Michael: Youā€™ve done your very best
Nikita: I know your face/color]
[color=red]Michael: Youā€™re the one talking bullshit now
I want you to understand something
Iā€™m not trying to exclude myself on all of this
Iā€™ll enjoy going down with you

Nikita: the only one who's going down is you kid
Michael: Iā€™m not trying to do something that Iā€™ll be free from but rather Iā€™m willing to come out open and testify against you with valid evidence forget about your name it will come out when the time is right
You must as well have fun when youā€™re sinking

Nikita: you don't have anything against
Michael: Thatā€™s all left for me to know
I believe when I bring out the chats from the very first day with late Robertson how you took the money he was to send to me and what lead to his death then we both can start the journey together

Nikita: robertson?
you don't even remember his name
there's nothing that leads to me
which hospital was it?
you don't know, do you?
you know shit

Michael: You name is not Nikita neither but weā€™ll know that soon
His name Roberto Pastrami

Nikita: hehe
that was quick
and the hospital?

Michael: Iā€™ll keep the rest information
Nikita: you don't know kid
Michael: Donā€™t forget I have every of out conversation on email
Nikita: all fake names
it could be everybody

Michael: Iā€™m not threatening you Iā€™m telling you the fact
Weā€™ll see when the time is right

Nikita: kid, let's call it a day
Michael: Everything weā€™ve used so far are all fake but donā€™t forget records donā€™t lie
Enjoy your evening drink and merry youā€™ve done well
Iā€™m not going put up a scam on your fool any longer but Iā€™ll enjoy and watch you feel the grove of all this

Nikita: You'll get over it, kid.
let me know when you are
maybe I'll let you scam the fool again

Michael: There is nothing to get from the fool because youā€™ve always robbed me everything and Iā€™ll be a fool to trust you on anything again
Donā€™t forget Rudy likes my doings and you better start killing who you must kill now

Nikita: no kid
I'm not going to kill anybody
and you're not going to warn him

Michael: Youā€™ll block or monitor his email right heheh šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re gonna be really surprise bitch

Nikita: I could just do that
don't think so
try me

Michael: Go on and block as many email as you can
Youā€™ve done your worst Iā€™ll hit you when you least expect it

Nikita: you'll never find him again if I do
Michael: I hate you
Nikita: yeah I can see that
Michael: I donā€™t need to find rudy because Iā€™m no longer interested in scamming him
Iā€™ll find my way around with things Iā€™m not about gaining anything this time
Iā€™ll destroy your happiness watch out for that

Nikita: of course you wil
Michael: Watch your back
Nikita: you watch your ass
Michael: Sure will do let me know when you start feeling the pains
Nikita: I sure will, kid
Michael: I hate you for this and all youā€™ve done
Youā€™ll meet your end soon I promise you

Nikita: not a chance
but no hard feelings whatsoever kid

Michael: I will so hunt you with this hatred I have in me now
Enjoy your marriage for now youā€™ll hear from me when you least expect.

talk to you later

Michael: Donā€™t talk to me anymore
Fuck you and all that has to do with you bitch
I hate you

Nikita: you'll get over it kid
Michael: Yes Iā€™ll get over it but expect a taste of this youā€™ve done and put me through
Nikita: yeah yeah

Tuesday, I think he had a terrible night...

Michael: Youā€™ve really fucked me in the ass, and now I know better not to trust anyone regardless of how nice they my appear. My coming back to you was just to get something from him not really to expose your deeds. I really thought you were different as you were married to him and I could just get something with your help since I was screwed in the past by those Iā€™ve worked with my trust has really fucked me really hard I know better now. Youā€™ve done what you feel is best to keep me completely off and YES youā€™ve won, Iā€™m off. But mind you if by any chance I ever get to see those pictures and videos being posted for whatsoever reason I swear Iā€™ll hunt you down with everything I have against you. Youā€™ve done well by fucking me this hard. Yā€™all can enjoy the riches I risked and worked for. Yā€™all meet you beautiful end soon in future
I hate you forever šŸ–•

Nikita: I have done what I had to do, kid
I thought you would understand
you would have done the same if you were in my situation.
the fact that I'm married with the fool makes that I'm vulnerable
I can't afford any loose ends
I have never stolen any money from you
that wasn't me and I had nothing to do with that
I know you don't believe me but that's the truth
I'm not going to use the videos and stuff as long as you keep quiet
I even let you scam the fool if you want
I won't be a pain in your ass if you don't get in my way
I'm not proud of what I've done, kid but it was unavoidable

Michael: I hate you for lying to me
I never for one day threatened to expose you but rather I begged you to help me put up a scam so I can at least get money from him since I know youā€™ll never agree to send me anything even if you have the whole world
Youā€™ve fucked me real hard my trust put me into this and I know better now than to trust anyone
You have your reasons of doing what you did and I have my reason of participating but the outcome really fucked me up but not to worry I believe what goes around comes around
The person who helped you out did well but tell him that one day someone will get him fuck the same way he helped you fuck me somehow somehow for that Iā€™m sure of.
Iā€™ll be a compound fool to believe you and anyone as such ever again
Have a good life Nikita youā€™ve done well
šŸ‘

Nikita: If you can't handle a lie, you're in the wrong business, kid
don't be such a drama queen
the guy who helped me just did his job
he's not to blame for anything

Michael: So you say
Youā€™ve all done well
I fucked up to think I could trust you

Nikita: yes I did, kid
it's the same for me

Michael: What has happened has happened
You won congratulations

Nikita: you have threatened me before to give me in
why wouldn't you do that from the minute you have the chance

Michael: never did threatened you I only ask that you help me make some money
Itā€™s fine now
Youā€™ve done your part and you won

Nikita: it's not about winning
it's all about saving my ass

Michael: No need talking about this any further youā€™ve won
Youā€™re saving your ass and I go with nothing in this whole thing
You guys really fucked me hide

Nikita: that's not my fault
Michael: I put up stuffs and yā€™all take it
Clap for yourself youā€™ve done well

Nikita: I didn't take one dime, kid
Michael: You were the first to rob me in this deal and the last to rob me as well
Nikita: I didn't rob you
I never did

Michael: Go girl youā€™re the champ
You robbed me of his money then and killed him

Nikita: that's not true
and you know that

Michael: Iā€™ll keep quite because that is what you want me to do
Nikita: no because you needed me
Michael: But you will definitely meet your end
Nikita: don't be a hypocrite
Michael: I know somehow you will
Iā€™m done talking to you now
Youā€™ve won there is nothing to talk about no more
Enjoy your life

Nikita: I will
Michael: I pray I get a chance to hurt you too
Nikita: you can pray as much as you want but that's not going to help you, kid
Michael: Donā€™t worry you having the pictures and videos doesnā€™t stop me from doing anything
But he who fights and run away lives to fight another day

Nikita: you are making a fool of yourself
Michael: Enjoy your time with your fool Iā€™m no longer interested in dealing with him noh you
Nikita: you have nothing and you know it
Michael: You can keep saying that but go on with your life
It all ends here

Nikita: you better let it go because it's going to kill you
Michael: You won yā€™all have won
Fuck you

Nikita: yeah kid
Michael: šŸ–•šŸ–•
Nikita: fuck you too
Michael: šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•
I hate you bastard

Nikita: you are being pathetic
Michael: Just make sure those videos done go out else Iā€™ll hunt you down
Goodnight and goodbye

Nikita: you make sure I don't hear a thing from you because those videos could end up on every pornsite I can find
and goodnight to you too

Michael: They end up in every porn site and you end up in jail
Until then enjoy

Nikita: not a chance kid
Michael: Youā€™ve all won goodbye

I think I broke my toy Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems very happy. I'll have to find some time to finish that website for him. Do you want the honors of introducing it to him or do you want Jack to do that?

And I like the idea of posting his vids on a porn site. Is it possible / legal to do that?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a legal standpoint I think the location of the servers dictate which laws apply and possibly the location of the uploader. If there is no consent from the person in the pics/videos then the act of uploading them can be classified as defamation. In the US, several states have passed additional "Revenge Porn" laws with harsher punishments attached. The chance of getting caught and prosecuted is probably the same as a 419 scammer getting busted but it's definitely not 100% risky free.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today
Jack: bro I need to cooperate to fuck the one who ordered this job
Tom: LMAO šŸ˜‚
Can you just hear yourself
Jack: It's not a request
Tom: So what you think Iā€™m interested in doing that?
Jack: the one who ordered me to do this fucked you and my boss, he wants revenge and he's pretty sure you want it as well
Tom: Would you have come to me if you were paid?
Jack: sure
Tom: Lol
Sorry man do your thing youā€™re no different from her
Jack: bro, it's not a request. Remember what I have from you. You don't want it to end up on the street do you?
Tom: šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Here comes another idoit
Jack: Have it your wai
Tom: What makes you think you can just push me around ad you pleases?
Ad you pleases?
Dude if you were paid you won't come to me
I really don't know how you do your job but still you should have gotten a bit from what you agreed upon before you decided to fuck me
Go deal with her if you want I can't work with you I have my way around my things
Jack: really smartass
I got paid from my boss and he will pay me more
you just don't get shit if you don't cooperate
Tom: So what why do you wanna fuck her if you goy paidšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø?
Just curious
Jack: my boss wants that bro. As long as he pays me I do whatever he says
Tom: That's good
And how much are you paying me to join you?
Jack: I'm not paying you shit you have to work that out with him
Tom: Who is this boss of yours and where are you base?
Jack: Wouldn't you like to know...
Tom: I just asked?
Jack: First you give your real name then you get more info
Tom: šŸ˜‚
Jack: sure, laugh. Until your videos end up online
Tom: Dude!!!
Go get your stuffs sorted with the bitch! I really don't wanna work with you guys and you stop contacting me you've help a bitch fuck me so leave it at that.
I don't wanna work with you or anyone that has has to do with you
Kindly keep off from me.
Jack: <Tom's location that he accidentally sent a while back, this was a gamble, because it's possible he was visiting there instead of living>
people might like to know where to find you
Tom: Stop contacting me and go sort ur shit with the bitch
Jack: As you wish
Don't say you weren't warned

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yesterday
Tom: Hey dude go get your shit sorted out with the bitch I've gat no time to work with you because I am not interested in working with someone like you.
I've gat nothing against her before now she just wanted to have her way and you helped her and yƔll won so let me be

Today
Jack: <linky to his very own personal porn site>
You might want to see this

Tom: seems youā€™ve done what you always wanted to do
Dude I did what I had to do to get a good pay
She asked you to fuck me which you did why canā€™t you let things be as your were contracted to do? you did what you need to do and get paid where did I involve in your pay why canā€™t you fight her and let me be
Does this make you happy?
(yes it makes me very.... very happy Laughing )
If I had know she was behind all of this I won't have at all participated in this whole shit. WHAT HAVE i DONE TO YOU MAN
I just don't want to work with you because I have nothing to work for. Why can't you let me be why?
Dude you did a business that you both might have agreed to get paid for which I have no business with why can't you just leave me alone and continue with her why?

ETA

Tom: Why can't you just go with the way you both met and resolve your issues together
Dude what did I do to you? Haven't you fucked me enough?
Canā€™t you just leave me out of the fight with her what have I done to you man?
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
<missed call>
Do you enjoy doing this to a fellow street *DELETED* like you?
If only you know what Iā€™ve through all this while you wonā€™t do this to me
I wasnā€™t there when you but mean and agreed to fuck me up, YES you have both fuck me up why canā€™t you just allow the sleeping dog lays I donā€™t know what you stand to gain with this website you have put up but man youā€™ve gat work you need to put attention to not this, not trying to fuck me more cause I know nothing about the deal you both had I KNOW NOTHING.

He's suffering. It might be just a little while until he's ready to cooperate with Jack's boss if Jack agrees to take the site offline when he's a good boy.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame the main bait had to end but what is wonderful is that he still has no clue he's been baited. But he does know that there are some very embarrassing videos and pictures that could go viral at any time. He must really feel like crap.

Thumbs up

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic