SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telling Aisha

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aisha Gaddafi hit Mal's inbox just recently:

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).
I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.
I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

Nothing unusual in the pitch, but given that she's contacted Mal, retired US Marine, an unusual answer is called for.

Quote:
You made a poor choice in me - for one thing, you wrote "I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country" - I don't do investment; I never did make investments. I'm also retired US military - Marine Corps, to be specific, and that carries its own baggage. I'm sure that you understand.

Aisha didn't get the hint, and went straight to stage 2:

Quote:
Thanks for your expressed interest in my proposal to you,as I said in my first letter to you,I will like to handle this transaction with you because I think you are a person of moral capital and integrity,I have been hoping to meet and do business with some one like you. On the course of searching for a reliable partner, I came across your name from a business directory. All I need from you is to be sincere and committed in order for us to achieve the desired goal. I have mapped out some funds for the procurement of every needed documents and to hire an attorney. I have even discuss with my consultant, he will proceed with all the necessary documentation once you agree to go into partnership with me. All I need from you is an utmost compliance to enable us proceed accordingly. The whole process will be handled by an accredited my consultant with years of experience in financial matter,he will facilitate the processing of all the required certificates with your name, which will be submitted to this financial institution for review and verification. Once,it is approved, then we will have modality on how to release the fund to you. You will also need to understand that neither I nor any of our staffs are qualified for that investment grant, which is the main reason why I approached you in order to actualize that aim with you. Therefore, you should be confidential about this, for that not to effect my position. Forward your complete details to enable us proceed accordingly.

Yada yada yada. Seems I'd have to meet her "consultant" in Dubai. Well, time to reinforce the hint.

Quote:
Perhaps I need to really make things clear to you. As I said before, I'm a retired US Marine. What that means is that for many years one of the nations we trained to fight was Libya. What that also means is that for many years, I was prepared to kill your father on sight if so ordered.

Didn't work, as it happens:

Quote:
I write to acknowledge the receipt of your acceptance mail. As I told you before I will like you to meet my consultant in Dubai to have meeting with him first before this transaction, because we need to trust our self in this business first before we proceed. All the documents will be change to your name as the rightful beneficiary of the fund and I will send you the deposit certificate which I use to deposit it to the company in Netherlands.
Meanwhile, before I give you any information about me I will understand that you have agree with me that you will meet my consultant in Dubai and have meeting with him before you go and claim our fund as the beneficiary. I need your information to be complete to me before I send it to my consultant and I want you keep everything secret between me and you. I am waiting for your answer.

She also wanted my details, of course.

I'll get her attention somehow.

Quote:
That wasn't an acceptance mail. That was a statement that I would have killed your father if ordered, without hesitation or remorse. If you could read that email as agreeing to go to Dubai, you are not being serious.

If she doesn't notice that, Mal might as well go to Dubai.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Beckett
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy. I'm a newbie and I hate when I start building my character in the first response, specially when sending an ASEM, and it goes to waste because the lad sends the next template instead of reading me. I give them that sweet sweet money on a plate from the start, and they don't notice because they're too lazy to read.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually just keep feeding the Lad my personal story until either he breaks, or I have to throw in something truly outrageous to get his attention. For those who won't break after that, sending them something totally whacked can be fun if nothing else - cf. this Lad: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2409678&highlight=pudding#2409678

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have come across Aisha as well. At that time (last year) she was still a fugitive in some camp in Burkina Faso wanting to move her locked up fortune and relocating to my country.. She has come a long way since Smile.

Now, being a lawyer, she should be able to sort these things out within her own network, despite claiming her assets are frozen (In the Burkina Faso case) . A simple ´net search reveals her current status, I can´t believe the lads don´t do research before creating their formats...

Well, go on...good luck. The US mArine thing obviously didnt hit the target. She should shun away from any US marine...stupid lad.

Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's a Doesn't Reader.

My replies to date were...

Quote:
Mrs Gaddafi
There is no point is writing to you since you are very stupid.
Malcolm Reynolds

Quote:
Did you ever actually read my emails, you stupid bitch?

And in both cases, "she" replied...

Quote:
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Dear Friend,
Many thanks for your response, am very sorry for the delay am very busy that's why I did not answer your mail.
I received your email and the content is well understood, am more than Interested in investing in your country through you and in your name.

Yada yada fucking yada.

She'll be going into spam.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic