SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warren Buffet is sending me money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="ScammerFisher"]I am running a scambait against him at the moment lol. I am convincing him that he should pursue couple's therapy with his wife. Don't ask how that was brought up, it is a very convoluted story.[/quote]

Richard Moseley?

Thanks
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting angry
Here is his latest after giving two accounts and getting nothing
----------------------------------------------------
What is going on here? This is really getting out of controls.
-----------------------------------------------------
I like the idea of being humble and apologetic
How can I make him really mad ?

Thanks
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't think he can provide more piggies you can always conduct a nice dolla chop. Lads hate that. To do this you can tell the lad something along these lines:

"Dear lad, I forgot to thank you for that 3rd bank account. I guess 3 times really is a charm because I just got a text from my bank that said the transfer went through OK. I know you told me to never write you on this old account of yours but when I tried to send this to your new email it bounced back. I hope those hackers didn't break into your new account like they did to your old one. This worries me greatly. Now that you have your money when will you send me my [insert whatever it was he promised here]."

This chop scenario tells your real lad that a rival lad contacted your baiting character from a different address. This fake rival lad posed as your real lad and told you to never send or reply to mail from real lad's address. You must only interact with fake lad's email. Fake lad also provided a bank account to use. You did as instructed and the transfer was successful but when you tried to tell him via fake lad's address it bounced back as undeliverable.

Some baiters create a real email account that looks similar to the real lad's address and use it to torture real lad by introducing the fake lad character. Real lads almost always want fake lad's email address so they can cuss them out. If you don't want to deal with a new character or a new email address you can use the undeliverable excuse. It explains why you reached out to him via the original address.

Lad will be furious and will surely ask you for all of fake lad's emails and a copy of the payment slip. It's up to you how much effort to put into creating those things. The fake emails are easy enough to do and the same "there are no payment slips in the US" still holds true.

Your lad will tell you to reverse the transfer and to stay away from fake lad. Sadly, the wire can't be reversed because the money is no longer in your account. Obviously, being a lad, he will tell you to resend the money. Now you are pissed because you don't know who to trust. Blame your lad for having shit security. To regain your trust you can request trophies from him. Goofy pictures, notorized formal affidavits about his identity, and similar video testimonies are good places to start.

Introducing fake lad characters can be a little tedious depending how far you want to take it. However, it's a fantastic modality to perform dolla chops and generate lad pain.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the dollachop is a great fun modality Very Happy
And I also recommend you to create the fake lad email account and taunt the real lad from there. This will often result in some great rants and lad frustration.

Sometimes I use this website to spoof an email to the lad. https://emkei.cz/
I send an email to the lad from his own address and tell him that I hacked his account.

entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Dollar chop

Can you explain how you use that website with a little more detail ?
Thanks
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ definitely test that site. It's new to me but I tested it this morning. It allows you to manipulate various email fields to your liking. Mattaz suggested sending a message to the lad that appeared to have been sent from the lad's own account. You do this by entering the lad's email address in the FROM section. Obviously, you would also put the lad's same address in the TO field to make it look like someone hacked his account. I did this to myself but it didn't work. I used the advanced section to forward errors to my real email. The error showed up in my spam citing that various Yahoo! Mail rules were violated so the email was never delivered. I hang on to Yahoo due to nostalgia or lazinezz but I expect that other providers administer similar if not more stringent tests. Eventually, I got it to send an email to me by putting my email in the TO field while using a fake addy in the FROM field. I used something like [email protected] in the FROM field. Nevertheless, that was scooped into my Spam folder as well. The suggestion is awesome but I suspect that your lad will never see what you are trying to accomplish. Mattaz may have better tips for you though.

Dunno if that makes any sense but if you are relatively IT savvy and have time to play around with the settings you might be able to figure out how to use it in a bait to your advantage.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Thanked him for the third account information and he should check the account

Here is his response

--------------------------------------------------------
This has to be a joke. And you must have to stop it .

Waiting for your urgent response with proof of payment for confirmation now or you should also have a hard time claiming your fund.

Thank you, the account details are as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------

What Now?
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I've never been able to get emkei.cz to work that well. I think it used to be more effective in the past before many services really tightened their spam detection.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would just play dumb at this stage and let him sweat for a bit. You could ask him to stop sending you mail from different email accounts as it is confusing. Take offense that he is asking you to send money again to what I assume was one of the bank accounts he provided in the past. Tell him that you know he must be busy dealing with many different people but it is very unprofessional to request that you send funds when you already sent it. He needs to get organized.

He'll probably ask you to forward the emails from this new mystery lad. You could deflect by calling him silly for wanting to see his own emails and that he shouldn't worry because the money should show up in his account in a couple of days. He'll either insult you or tell you that there is an imposter or both. Keep playing dumb by not understanding anything about the imposter "theory". Maybe he's pulling your leg or trying to trick you into paying twice. Eventually you can take his word for it. Ask him if you should explain this business deal to the police and try to get them to help. That should freak him out as lads usually tell their "clients" to keep the deal a secret. They know many folks would immediately smell a scam and put an end to the whole thing.

If the lad asks for those emails and you don't want to deflect then create a new "fake lad" email account. Use that account to write the email to your main baiting character's email. Then go back to your main character's email. Create a new email to the lad and PASTE the email you sent from the fake lad account. Make sure you alter any timestamps in that pasted email so it jives with your story. If you simply forward the mail to the lad he may notice that the timestamps are after the fact and that could cause him to bolt.

If you create the new email and all that the lad will eventually email the fake lad. You can play the fake lad character in several ways. The most basic is to just exchange vulgar threats and insults. Don't forget to thank the lad for the money and the client. You could take it to a higher level by offering the lad to work with you. The partnership arrangement can be used to continue scamming your main character, new characters you may want to create, or go full blown silly by morphing into a church bait. I don't recommend the partnership angle right now because the end goal is a safari but those are off limits here at Eater until the admin/mods lift the moratorium. Church baits are trophy machines but are rather involved, plus they tend to ask lads to assemble to reenact Bible versus or build pyramids. The current church baits have suspended those types of activities as well. Read the threads from member Birlic to see how newer church baits are handled or go to the Greatest Hits Forum and look for threads with TWAT in the title.

Anyway, for now I'd just play dumb for a while then tell him to stop being silly. Eventually you believe the imposter story and mention going to the police. He won't want that so you get angry at him for having lax security. At that point I'd demand a notarized affidavit that he is who he says he is with a copy of his ID. If he actually does that demand a video testimony. Chances are that any pictures and ID info he provides will be fake so he might squirm about the video. If you do the fake lad email thing I'd just use it to swap insults and maybe to chop even more money from your main baiting character.

Hope your lad sticks around. He's at a point where he suspects that you are playing with him. If you can convince the lad that he was hacked and all this is his fault then he should turn into putty. Good luck!
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played dumb and implied his account had been compromised
Here is his response

------------------------------------------------------
Before complicating and paying the money in an incorrect account. This is the second account number I gave you for the sake of the legal fees of $ 1,970.00. This account number is good and valid. Therefore, if you really sent the money. Kindly reply to this message with the payment receipt for confirmation, and then your bank account will be credited within 24 hours, as originally scheduled by the HSBC Regional Bank administration.

Your cell phone is also necessary to facilitate communication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
He keeps asking for the payment receipt
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you must send the money batch by batch through Walmart to Walmart or the Money Gram Service. I will give you the details of the recipients once you have confirmed this message.

This is getting out of hand, and due to your inability to pay the mandatory fee of $ 1,970.00, the HSBC bank informs you and the depositor of this fund that the suspended account will affect this transfer if nothing is done urgently.

------------------------------------------------------------
He wants the money through Walmart or Money Gram now
How might I play this?
Thanks
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like a good candidate for the Moneygram automated MTCN line.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Walmarts won't let you near the customer service desks because of social distancing and they even limit the number of people shopping. After that email tell Warren that there were no pens at the Western Union office. You had to go back home. Tell him that you could not even order a birthday cake at Costco over the pen issue. They shut down the order desk. They don't want to spread the Cornho Virus with nasty pens.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that he should use the MG hotline. Physical MG outlets, even at Walmart, are closed at the moment. Slap him for being too inept to provide a valid bank account. What type of shady business is he trying to run? Is he drunk or on drugs (lads are especially sensitive to such accusations for whatever reason). If anything is getting out of hand it is definitely on his end. Let that method fail and then move on to eliminate the lad.

Example: you could always demand that you work with his supervisor instead or no deal. He'll balk at that for a bit but if you insist he will have no choice but to create a new "manager/boss" email address to continue the scam. This buys more time because you can spend days complaining about his original character and maybe convince "the boss" to fire that feeble asshat. This angle is fun because you can completely insult him directly yet indirectly and he has no choice but to take it and agree or risk losing you as a "client". In between insults you can mention how unprofessional it was for the original lad to bring up MoneyGram or any similar service as those are utilized by scammers, terrorists, and criminals. Get the "boss" to agree that the only legitimate method to transfer funds is via bank wire. Then rinse, lather, and repeat. Eventually this pandemic will subside and you can try to safari his lazy ass.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can do that bikeat177
He is telling me the Uncle Lenny number is "invalid"
So he must have tried it
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Scambaiters
I hope no one here is sick with the Covid

Here is the latest

I told him several times to call the MG number that is the only option
He repeatedly responds I have to send via moneygram to such and such person

For the first time I slapped him below
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Buffet

Are you reading my emails or are you to busy to give this matter suitable attention ?

YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE MUST CALL MONEYGRAM

Wake up and smell the Avocado
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is his response
Dear Bertran Hiney,

It seems I have made the biggest mistake by awarded this fund to you in the first place. Please stop here instead of insulting or ordering me. Thank you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I grovel to keep him on the line , should I let him go or something else ? Thanks
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always instigate a pre-dollar chop.Tell your lad that if he wants to back out of the deal then that's his decision. Fortunately for you a Nigerian oil barron (or a Ghanaian gold tycoon) approached you with an offer you can't refuse. If you give them $10k to invest in their business now they promise to credit you $100k in one year and another $100k every year after that. These executives are desperate for free cash flow because the COVID-19 pandemic has caused the credit markets to dry up. It is very hard to get traditional loans and it makes zero sense to sell their own company shares due to the depressed stock market. It's a crying shame that your lad wants to bail because you were planning to invest that money with the West African executive. You are self isolating but you are going to take the risk of venturing out to the bank on Monday or Tuesday. At least those People have proper bank accounts.

You could be snarky and ask why Warren just doesn't buy a bank outright. Lord knows he can afford it. Or you can say that you figured out a way to solve the problem...which is to mail a check to Omaha Nebraska at the address listed on their homepage.

One of those two options should remind the lad that you really are a big fat ripe maga that's ready to pay anyone they come into contact with. You are more than happy to forget those other opportunities so long as the lad provides you a working bank account. Time is of the essence though so he needs to hurry Laughing
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggested I send a check to Omaha and he jumped on it but gave me an alternate address one of his mules right?

So I am wondering if it would be fun to send a phony check not linked to any bank account and see if they try to deposit it

Where can I get a phony authentic looking check?

Thanks
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably not a good idea to mail a fake check. It might be illegal. It's considered to be counterfeit or a forgery and also mailing such contraband via USPS is Federal mail fraud. The mule may end up having to pay a returned check fee which can run upwards of $40 bucks. If the mule does an online check deposit by taking a picture of it via a mobile app the bank may make some of those funds available immediately. If the mule spends that money before it bounces they will be screwed. ITPs shouldn't be subjected to things like that.

You could mail an empty envelope with the bottom slit open so it looks like someone stole the check during transit. You can even tell the lad that someone cashed it. He'll appreciate being chopped.
entertain
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can send an envelope with a slit
That would be funny I think
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic