SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

$3.917,000,000,000.00 Billions united states dollars

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not kidding.

Quote:
Hello Dearest
I'm here to tell you that we has been waiting for you to send me $250 usd iTunes card and receive your total fund transfer of $3.917, 000,000,000.00. Billions united states dollars into your personal bank account in five minutes after you send me the iTunes card for the $250 usd. And i want you to know that the reason why you were asked to send iTunes card $250 usd is for your fund transfer in five minutes link from world bank Switzerland. You have to understand that nobody is interested in your $250 usd but is for your fund transfer in five minutes into your personal bank account. All your papers will be mailed to you after you received your fund in your personal bank account in five minutes. So I beg you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ to send me the iTunes card for the $250 usd and receive your fund transfer in five minutes into your personal bank account.
I'm waiting for you to send me the iTunes card in the name of our lord Jesus Christ Amen.
James knight

I put it to you, fellow baiters, that $3.917 billion billion is a new record in promised payments.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, you have the chance to become rich like the Indian Rajahs. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you'll get the money in 5 minutes! Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's 3.917 trillion billion not billion billion. Eh.... The taxes will kill you on that. On the plus side you will single handily be responsible for wiping out all the US debt and leaving a healthy surplus for generations to come. All for only $250 bucks. Sounds like a deal to me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him a link to Spotify and then demand that money RIGHT NOW!

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the unstableness of currency, especially with the Coronavirus spreading, it would safer to have the lad convert the $3,917,000,000,000 billions to gold bars and ship to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic