SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Solomon from Ghana, a new orphanage story

View next topic
View previous topic

bikeatl77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess some orphanage in Paris could take the parcel off your hands...unless it makes its way close(ish) to the lad by accident somehow. Where ever will all those one size fits all clown shoes go?
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We will not give up so easily. Twisted Evil
- Even if he does not communicate with us, the PLog servers will continue to send information about the parcel... the parcel will get very close to the final destination and will stop there.
- Obviously our moron will be hoping to receive the package.
- The Church leadership will make the final decision to call the pack back home, so our dear Solomon will be frustrated and very angry. Case closed! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The torture continues. Let's give our lad some hope to receive his money after all

13:10 The servers
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK92148**** has reached Madrid-Barajas Adolfo SuΓ‘rez Airport .
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The Plog Team

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:08 The servers to Solomon
Quote:

The parcel TRK92148**** has reached Houari Boumedien airport, in Algiers/Algeria.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The P-Log Team

19:41 Solomon to the servers
Quote:
I will be waiting to receive the parcel when it gets to Ghana.

Thanks.

20:42 From the servers
Quote:
Sir,

Looking at the flight schedules and taking everything into account, your parcel will pass through a few more stops before it reaches you, probably at the end of the week.

The P-Log team

"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

The parcel TRK9214***** has reached Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport in Morocco.

The P-log Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been tracking his parcel, so he's eagerly anticipating it's arrival. He'll be so disappointed that it'll end up only one country away and then gets recalled by the sender at the end of this week Twisted Evil

Quote:

The parcel TRK9214**** has reached Blaise Diagne international airport, in Dakar, Senegal.

The P-log Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wil be salivating, the parcel is so close now
Quote:

The parcel TRK9214***** has reached FΓ©lix HouphouΓ«t Boigny International Airport airport, in Abidjan / Cote d'Ivoire.

The Plog Team

Tomorrow the church leaders will be back and be disappointed with his silence and disobedience and the parcel will be called home.
Maybe he will repent and will be invited to pick up the parcel in abidjan, but the church won't allow it to move closer to him anymore.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot did not complete the form sent by Elvis last week (waiving BIP security measures), so my manager writes to the church (Solomon is in CC):
Quote:
Dear sister Dave,

With many regrets I inform you that the Receiver of the parcel TRK92148**** ignored my messages for a week and did not send the required forms. Your desire to cancel the security of delivery was treated with total indifference by Mr. Ike**** Solomon. Theoretically, in the next 24-48 hours, the parcel TRK92148**** should have reached its final destination. The Receiver did not cooperate at all and was refractory to all safety measures. In these circumstances, we do not recommend continuing the delivery because the risks of fraud are huge and the insurance company will not comply with the policy. Drastic situations require drastic measures. It's only your decision.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23:32 Solomon to Sister Dave and Elvis
Quote:
Dear Elvis,

Greetings to you. If the parcel will get to Ghana within the next 24 - 48 hours. What is the problem making the delivery that all payments have been made for.

If you want to fill the form, okay I will fill it in the morning so that you don't have any reason to give excuses.

Get your Form in the morning.

Regards,

Solomon.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elvis to the moron (sister Dave is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mr. Solomon,

Sorry to say, but you can't ignore my messages for a week and then come up with these claims. You had 7 days to complete 3 simple rows, but you preferred to ignore the messages from me. I did my duty and announced the Sender. The package belongs to the Sender and only he can have the necessary measures.

Cheers,
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Rev. Eduard writes to sister Dave:
Quote:
Good morning and be blessed,

Sister Dave, I read all the messages sent by the shipping company and decided. Please take the Courtesy Parcel back home and look for another orphanage who needs our help. Such behavior is intolerable and denotes Brother Solomon's lack of empathy with human suffering. I cannot accept that our money goes to someone who has such a reaction!

Please check where the parcel has arrived now and try to contact the local authorities. Maybe we can find a new local orphanage, right there in that destination in Africa.
I would like to close any kind of discussion with Brother Solomon's organization and look for another orphanage to receive the goods and sponsorship.

This is my will, these are my words and they will be respected!
Rev. Eduard

- The package is now in Abidjan... will remain there, temporarily.
- The local manager will try to contact Solomon and propose a fraudulent scheme to him.
- Maybe Solomon will want to take the parcel, illegally of course, at the cost of a trip to Cote d'Ivoire... if not, we will send the parcel back to England... precisely the idiot will be frustrated. Twisted Evil
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:50 Sister Dave to Elvis, with Solomon as CC
Quote:
Dear mr. Presley,

In the message below you can see the decision of father Eduard. We want to stop the delivery of the parcel and request that it will stay in Cote d'Ivoire for the time being. We want to find another orphanage to donate this parcel to and if we can't find one on short notice I want to request that the parcel will be sent back to us.
Can you please assist us in finding a local orphanage? Perhaps you have some local employees who know anything about the situation in Abidjan? I will do my own research as well and want to finish this before the end of this month. If it isn't resolved by then the parcel should be sent back to us.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

9:05 Sister Dave

He will have one week to get his act together and we can decide if we want to give it to another orphanage or get the parcel back. Either way, if he doesn't cooperate, he will lose everything

ETA
8:59 Solomon to Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear Dave,

Thanks for your effort. With this I know there is no parcel. All is scam.

I wish you the best. Am expecting this message long before now. I am too experience for games. God richly blessed you. When I ask of your number and Father Eduard contact, I know something is wrong. A man who is with God is majority.

Regards,

Solomon.

9:05 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

We are tired of your rude behavior and your lack of concern for the benefit of the children. At first we thought they were blessed to be in your care but it looks like you are just a pawn of satan the way you behave. It is so immature, irresponsible and careless. We don't wish to have anything to do with a person like you. We will make sure that the donations that our parish members have made will be sent to a place where they do appreciate our efforts and I am convinced that our Lord will surely use this situation for His mighty plan. Either way, the sponsorship will be used for His glory. Praise to the Holy Lamb! Hallelujah!
I will continue praying for those poor children who are in your care and will have to put up with you. I will pray that the Lord sends a true believer, one that truly follows you and can teach them the Lords ways and bless them with His eternal love.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Slaps, and no addressing of his issues. The lad loses, game over. Case closed.

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This suspicious idiot doesn't deserve to waste our time with him.
Case closed. Next! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:06 Solomon (as reply to another message)
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave

Thanks for your effort. With this I know there is no parcel. Telling me to go naked and take picture in like of Davici Code is unacceptable as a Christian. You can only proof me wrong when the parcel come to Ghana but don't deliver to me. Proof me wrong.

I wish you the best. Am expecting this message long before now. I am too experience for games. God richly blessed you. When I ask of your number and Father Eduard contact, I know something is wrong. A man who is with God is majority.

Regards,

Solomon.

9:14 Solomon to sister Dave
Quote:
Dear Dave,

There are many orphanage in Ghana. Proof me wrong. A good Christian will not be quick to judge or use the word like. I am not a Desperado. The reason I change is when they said I should get naked and take picture of Davici Code.

I ask myself what is wrong. This is not the first time I receive parcel or send parcel. The sender send the Tracking number. I don't have anything to do with the company till the goods get here.

This is the reason I acted this way.

I hope you use a good company if the parcel is deliver to charity next time. I work according to the leading of the holy spirit.

Regards,

Solomon.

Looks like there still is some doubt.... what if it's real... Laughing

9:22 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Your behavior has shown that you are not worthy of receiving our support. I am sorry that this will affect the children in your care but the power of prayer is always much stronger than the power of money and you will receive what you deserve and so will the children in your care. I believe Gods mighty hand is above them and will protect them from evil influences like yourself.
I don't think we need to justify why we use this shipping company, but we have used them many times and they never disappointed us before. They have excellent customer service and are thorough with security. If you don't like the way they work, that's fine, but we are not cooperating with your games anymore.
The parcel will remain in Abidjan and we will find another orphanage who is happy to receive our sponsorship without all these issues that you have brought up.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

9:29 Solomon to sister Dave
Quote:
Dear Dave,

Thanks for your email. I am writing for you to change your mind but to tell you to use a delivery company who will make is verification when he get to the delivery location. There is No problem if you are sending it to local orphanage in Abidjan.

God will bless the children. But just advise, as a Christian we should have principle of Christ.

Why can't you talk to me or Father Eduard talk to me on phone.

All the best. God richly bless you.

Regards,

Solomon.

9:40 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

No offence, but the companies we use and the way we work are none of your busines. You are not the Lord who can command us how to work. You are just a rude boy who tries to dictate his superiors and we will not cooperate with this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

10:01 Solomon to sister Dave
Quote:
Dear Davici,

Thanks for your email. I am not a rude boy. I am a honest and responsible man who speak the truth on how Jesus Christ want us to live. The people that you believe are the people who will do everything for material things. I serve the living God in Christ Jesus. Man make call me names but what Jesus says about me is final. God is not a man that should lie. Whatever is the will of God never pass bye.

I have work with DHL and Express delivery company. If I find something unusual is my duty to speak.

May God bless you.

Regards,

Solomon.

So he didn't mind being called a pawn of satan, but takes offence in being called rude.. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's frustrated, very frustrated. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Solomon to the old rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Good morning,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

How was the Pilgrimage. I hope you pray for me. I want to ask a question sir. Defending what is right is a sin. I only tell the company that if what they are doing is right, they should deliver to Ghana. Whatever they need I will give to them. Telling me to snap a naked picture like Davici code gave me a lot of concern. I am a Christian and you are christian. Will it be right to snap naked picture on the internet.

If I sign the Waiver, there will excuse that this is the reason the parcel did not to me. I want you to use your discretion to look into this delivery. In every delivery the send tell the company deliver to this person that is all. My duty is to track and know the position of the parcel. I maybe wrong but I acted base what I have experience.

I have send parcel to far Australia. And receive from US and UK. I have not experience this demand. This is not be rude but trying to.know the truth. If the people you gave the parcel to are genuine or not.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Solomon.

Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Son, be blessed,
I'm not interested in your explanations. I was informed that you did not present valid identity documents and that you refused to be biometrically authenticated. Your personal opinions regarding the methods of the transport company and the requirements of the insurance company are useless and irrelevant. Under these conditions, the parcel will remain where it is now until we find another orphanage that deserves to receive all those goods. I do not risk our financial help getting into the hands of some imposters, so if I have doubts about the Receiver, I prefer to stop all the action. Your behavior was and is very suspicious, so everything was stopped. Don't insist because my decision was made!

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!
Rev. Eduard

Solomon:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduard,

Thanks for your email. I gave them valid I.d cards and the biometric procedure that I should naked is not acceptable. If that is your decision good. I can't go naked on Internet on Biometric. Please thanks for your effort. The biometric I know all over the world is fingerprint. Not getting naked like the Davici code.

God bless you and the parish.

100% frustration for him,
100% satisfaction for us.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic