SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Solomon from Ghana, a new orphanage story

View next topic
View previous topic

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The characters

- The Lad: Jeff Benson (the initial character)
- The Lad: Solomon Ike**** - Director of the Orphanage
- me: Rev. Eduard, chancellor at the wellknown church of the sacred lamb Laughing
- Linoline: Sister Dave, the secretary of the church
- me & Linoline: Elvis Presley, manager at PLog company

===

The Action

- At the end of January, in one of my accounts came this nice message:
Quote:
Good-day My Friend,

How are you and hope this mail have meet you with good understanding, well, this may not be a proper way of disclosing a matter of such importance to you. But please bear with me as what I have may be of interest to you. It is a business proposal that will benefit both of us. My name is Jeff Benson, and I am a citizen of Ghana in West African. Am a civil engineer by profession.

I and my immediate family want to relocate and invest in your country, and be that as it may be a bank to bank transfer of my fund will attract allot of eye brow and inconveniences. So I thought it very wise to contact you so as to you should help me receive the funds through Western Union and money gram.

I know quite all right that you will be wondering how I got your contact. A friend of mine that works with the ministry of commerce here in Ghana, she is in the department of library cyber attendee, she gave me your email and told me that you are a very reliable person that I can really lean on. Right now, I am presently in Togo but at the border of Ghana.

I will be at the Western Union office to start sending to you the money.
The total sum is $1.5 million usd and I will send about 100 000usd to your names by money gram and Western Union before I will make the transfer of the other funds. Please when you cash the first fund, then firstly open an account so that if I transfer the second batch of the transfer and if we will need funds to cover the charges, then you can withdraw from the account you opened and send down to me.

I also need about six trusted names from you to enable me to send the money to you in, by bit by bit through the Western Union and I will send the payment information to you via email as soon as I make the payment. If you are in terms with all this, then I would want you to send me your.

1: Full name.
2:Scanned copy of your international passport or driver’s license.
3: Telephone number.
4: Complete contact address.

Awaiting a swift response from you.
Regards
Eng. Jeff Benson
+233 243 **** 716.

- Together with Linoline we decided to try the "Orphanage" variant, so the following replies were directed in this direction. So, my rev. Eduard wrote to the lad:
Quote:
Son, I think this is a major confusion. I do not understand your message and I do not know who you are referring to.
We, the Holy Church of the Sacred Lamb do not do business with people who are not part of our congregation.
But if we can help someone, then we do it with great joy. Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Reverend Eduard
Chancellor at the Holy Church of the Sacred Lamb

- The Lad accepted immediately and his new character appeared in the game: Solomon from Ghana. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduardo,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus. I need your assistances and donation to take care of our Orphan.
This is a Foster Home Care located in Ghana Accra Ghana for the care of the less privilege one in the society.

We will be very plead if you are able to assist for our up coming anniversary this month end.

We await your quick response.
Regards,
Solomon.
Tel: +23324057****.

Personal note: I searched his phone number on Google and found references to scam schemes. So he's a good "client" for us. Twisted Evil

Me:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon, dear my son,

I am glad to find out that our noble gesture has echoes in Africa and I am happy to talk with you.
The Children are the most valuable resource of mankind and we must do everything to provide them with good living conditions.

Please tell me more about yourself and the orphanage you lead with the will of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Please tell me where did you find out about our Holy Church? Have you seen our website, are you aware of all our cultural, religious and charitable activities?

Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduardo,

Christ Faith orphanage is a place where children without parents are cared for and housed. ... An orphanage is an institution that takes care of orphans. An orphanage will care for tiny babies and also older children without parents. Orphanages care for children until they can be placed in homes and adopted. With the help of God we do everything to integrate them into the society when they get to the age.

We are soliciting for your assistance to expand our services to other parts of Ghana.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Solomon.

Me:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon, God bless you!

Let me tell you that we are a Christian Church, we believe that Jesus is that Sacred Lamb that has been crucified for our sins and we believe that we should carry the heavy burden of humanity on our shoulders. Our main headquarters is in Aberdeen (UK) and we have few small branches in America, Canada, Europe and Africa. We do charity and support especially the orphans, the elders and the homeless. We consider it our duty to help those in need.

We are pleased to offer help and we have regular actions in this regard. I will propose to discuss your request at our Sunday meeting, after the sermon. Please send me some details about your activity, how many children are there with you, what staff you have hired for their maintenance, etc. If the result is to our liking, then I will propose a sponsorship for your orphanage. Usually, we provide this humanitarian aid in the form of courtesy packages (worth $10,000) plus a sponsorship amount ($10-15,000).

I am waiting for your message with all the required details.
Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Christian Faith Foster Home, Madina details

School Name: Christian Faith Foster Home
Address: Frafraha Foster Home.
City/Town/State: Madina
Phone Number 1: +23357295****
No. Of Children: 85
Staff: 10

This picture is from some of the visit from people who assist the orphanage. (attached is a photo stolen from the internet)
Regards,
Solomon.

Me:
Quote:
Brother Solomon, may the Holy Lamb be with you!
Thanks for the message and I confirm that I have received all the details.
We will continue our discussion Monday, after the sermon on Sunday when I will try to submit your request for sponsorship to our Elders Committee.

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!
Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduard,
Thank you very much. May the good Lord bless you and members of the Church in Jesus name Amen.
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Solomon.

Me:
Quote:
Dear my son, good morning!

We discussed your case at our weekly meeting, which is usually held after the Sunday sermon, and we all voted to sponsor your orphanage with a Courtesy Parcel and a small sum of money. Unfortunatelly, the allocated budget is only $20,000, of which the products in the parcel will be worth $10,000 and the remaining $10,000 will be sent to the orphanage directly, in the form of sponsorship.

Our secretary will handle these things in practice, so I will ask you to keep in touch with his office for all the organizational details. We will pay all the fees necessary for the parcel to reach you as soon as possible. We will send the parcel with a fast courier company.

Glory to Jesus, glory to the Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduard,

Thanks you very much. Please sir, update me when the parcel will be send so that I give you all the necessary information to send the Parcel.
In cash we use local dealers in USA. You pay to their account and the money is available here in their office.
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Your Son,
Solomon.

- Sister Dave has taken over the preparation of the courtesy package that will be sent with the help of the well-known company PLog. Laughing
Quote:
Brother Solomon, sister Dave, God bless you!

Because we decided that our next charity will be dedicated to this humanitarian case, our dear Sister Dave (the secretary of the parish) will handle all the organizational details. We will discuss all these issues in the coming days. Sister Dave, please analyze the case very carefully and directly deal with the organization of our next charity, regarding the content of The Courtesy Parcel and the fundraising action. Mr. Solomon will be in direct contact with you in his capacity as Director of the Orphanage.

Be blessed, all of you, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduard,
Thanks for your email. I will contact the secretary and get back to you.

God bless you.
Thanks,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I have received the message from Reverend Eduard that your orphanage is the beneficiary of our sponsorship.
It's our policy that we only send financial support to members of our church so I will have to ask you to become a formal member.
In the attachment you'll find the adhesion form that you will need to fill out to become a member of our church. Please send it back to me at your earliest convenience.
Once we have finished this preliminary stage and you are an official member we can proceed with the sponsorship parcel and funds.

It is a pleasure and blessing that Reverend Eduard has found an orphanage that can benefit from our support and I want you to know that we will all pray for the wellbeing of you, the children and their caretakers. I believe it is the work of the Lord that you are brought on our path.

Be blessed
sister Dave

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. I pray that the church is able to give the assistance to the orphan and less privilege.
Attached is the copy of the Adhesion Form.
God bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I await your response.
Regards,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Thank you for sending this back to me so quickly. It is very much appreciated to be working without any delays.
I can tell you that we are delighted to support the children in your care and your sponsorship is already secured.
As a final step for the membership we ask you to make a proof of faith picture. Please print the attached document, hold it in front of your chest and have someone make a picture where you are completely visible. This picture should be made outside in bright daylight. We receive these pictures from all the beneficiaries of our sponsorships and they will be framed and displayed so the members of the congregation, who generously donated for these sponsorships will be able to see who the receivers are and pray for them and the good use of their sponsorship.

Be blessed,
sister Dave

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Attached is the copy the picture you demanded for
Hoping to hear from you.

God bless you.
Regards,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Thank you for the picture and you look like a nice and trustworthy man. However I requested that you make the picture outside in bright daylight, so please correct this error today.
In the meantime I can say that I am happy to be the first to officially welcome you as a new member of our Holy Church. I am thankful that the Holy Lamb has added a new soul to our congregation.

As for the sponsorship I can announce that your orphanage will receive a sponsorship worth $20.000. Half of this will be send to you as financial support, $10.000. The other half you can use to pick out items you need for the education of the children in the orphanage. Think of laptops, phones, beamers, printers, audio-video products, etc.

Please go to www.amazon.com and pick out the items that you think the orphanage needs, with a total value of $10.000. Send to me a list which contains the following information:
- Name of the product
- Amount you request for each item
- price per piece and total
- url to the page where you have seen the product.

Take your time to compile this list and send it back to me at your earliest convenience.
Please note that we will need your full address of where you want the parcel to be delivered and a bank account where you want to receive the 10.000 sponsorship money.

Be blessed
Dave

Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Brother Solomon, be blessed!
Our dear sister in Faith, the Secretary Dave, told me that communication with you is excellent and that all of your answers are prompt and quick.
I am glad to see that you are a zealous and devoted man to the Faith and we hope that all our financial help will get you exactly where he needs to go.

Please keep me updated on the evolution of the situation; I will be available for you anytime for advice or moral support.
Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to our Savior Jesus!
Rev. Eduard

The Lad... with a new "proof of Faith" picture. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Please check if this picture is better than the first one.
Regards,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I have received your information and the new picture you have sent to me and everything is fine now. I have given your bank account information to brother Emmanuel, who handles the accounting for the church and he will transfer the funds to you on the same day that the courtesy parcel will be sent to you. I will wait to receive your list so that I will be able to start ordering your products.

Be blessed
Dave

- After a long string of messages back and forth,, he finally sent one piggy account (already reported), the delivery address and the list of products needed for the orphanage:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. This is the list of the products below'

1. LAPTOPS - 5 pieces
HP Stream 14-inch Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 10...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$209.00

2. PHONES - 5 pieces
Samsung Galaxy S8 - Unlocked - Midnight Black (Renewed)
4.1 out of 5 stars
$225.00
$225

3. BEAMERS - 2 pieces
Bomaker Wi-Fi Mini Projector, Upgraded 4500 Lux, Portable HDMI Projector, Full HD...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$149.97
$149

4. SHOES MALE 1 - 12 YEARS - 20 pieces
adidas Duramo 9 Shoes Kids'
4.6 out of 5 stars
$39.99

For Female- 1- 12 years - 40 pieces
New Balance Girl's 313v1 Running Shoe
1.0 out of 5 stars
$15.18
$15

5. CLOTHES - MALE Children- 40 pieces
3Pcs Baby Boy Clothes Mommy's New Man Print Bodysuit Summe Cotton Short Sleeve Romper...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$14.98
$14

& FEMALE Children - 40 pieces
BomDeals Adorable Cute Toddler Baby Girl Clothing 2pcs Outfits
4.5 out of 5 stars
$14.88
$14

6. SCHOOL BAGS For Boys- 40 pieces
Skechers Kids Girls' Little Fushion Combo Backpack, Pink, Youth Size
5.0 out of 5 stars
$23.48
$23

For Girls - 20 pieces
Arya Backpack for Girls Kids Bookbag Elementary Middle School Womens College
4.2 out of 5 stars
$28.98
$28

7. TABLETS - 2 pieces
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5" (2019), 64GB, Black (LTE Unlocked) - SM-T727UZKAXAA
4.5 out of 5 stars
$395.59

8. SURE MICROPHONES- 2 pieces
Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System with 2 PG58 Handheld Vocal...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$523.99

9. PIANO- 1 pieces
Hamzer 61-Key Portable Electronic Keyboard Piano with Stand, Stool, Headphones,...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$116.99
$116

10. KIDS PIANO - 10 pieces
aPerfectLife Keyboard for Kids, 37 Keys Multifunction Portable Piano Electronic...
4.4 out of 5 stars
$19.99
$19

11. KIDS LAPTOPS- 5 pieces
Android Tablet, 10.1" Inch 1080p Full HD Display Android 7.0, 2GB+32 GB, Dual...
3.5 out of 5 stars
$99.99
$99

12. Baby Court - 5 pieces
Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard | Includes Full-Size Infant Bassinet, Push...
4.8 out of 5 stars
$78.60
$78

Total = $9,632 dollars.

God bless you.
Regards,
Solomon

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Thank you. This is all the information I need. Tomorrow morning I will immediately start ordering the products and I hope to receive them after the weekend. so we can prepare your parcel for you. Brother Emmanuel will transfer the sponsorship money on the same day that the parcel will be sent. I will forward this message to father Eduard, so he will be updated about the current status of this sponsorship.
I hope to have sufficiently informed you. It's a pleasure to know that those children will be blessed through you and your kind hands.

Be blessed,
Dave

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. How is everything going?. Hope to get update from you.
Regards,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I am thankful to tell you that the first items have started to arrive. I believe over the next few days the remaining items will arrive and sometime next week we will be able to ship the parcel to you. I will personally keep you updated about the process.

Be blessed
Dave

- We are now in the final stage of preparations and the package will go on the road today.
- Linoline will move the parcel to the transit airports, following the "Delivery" to be made starting with February 21 (when I will be back from vacation).
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I expect to receive the final products tomorrow morning and I hope I will be able to ship the parcel to you tomorrow in the afternoon. I am happy that everything has arrived so swiftly. You can expect me to send you the tracking number of the parcel as soon as I've sent it tomorrow.

Be blessed
Dave

===

Today

- For the idiot to know that the Reverend Eduard is out of town, we invented an annual Pilgrimage.
- The old Brother Emmanuel (responsible for the relationship with the bank) will suffer a stroke and will be unavailable for to make electronic payments.
- Sister Dave will make the decision to put the sponsorship money in an envelope that he will hide in the parcel. Laughing
Quote:
Brother Solomon, be blessed!

Sister Dave told me that she works with you and that things are going very well. I am glad to hear such good news and I can tell you that my prayers are directed even to you and the children in your care. We will go on our annual Pilgrimage and raise prayers to our Lord to protect our church, our souls, our families and our close ones. I assure you that you will be mentioned among them.

In my absence all the things will go normally; Sister Dave will be responsible for sending the parcel and our dear brother Emmanuel (in his capacity as our representative at the bank) will pay for the sponsorship. Please send to Dave all the necessary details (delivery address, bank account, etc.).

May the Holy Light of the Sacred Lamb be upon you!
Rev. Eduard

The Lad:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Eduard,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I have send the address and bank details to Sister Dave. And with the help of God, she said the parcel will be ready today.
Thank very much for availing yourself for the work of God. God will bless you.

Your son,
Solomon.

- The package will depart today to Africa, from Aberdeen UK ... the route chosen will be by London-Paris-Madrid-Algiers-Casablanca-Dakar.
- Linoline will move the parcel at every 2-3 days, so we can start the "Delivery" at the end of the next week. Twisted Evil
- This is THE INVOICE of the parcel... sister Dave will send it to our idiot. Laughing
===

OFF TOPIC

Just for fun, I approached Solomon also from my old britishman Robbie's account... from his first message Mr. Solomon asked for 760 pounds to "facilitate the transaction", and the old Robbie of course asked nothing and paid the money through MoneyGram. Obviously, Solomon is not at all satisfied with the quality of MoneyGram Call Center services.
Quote:
I have call the money gram but meaningful responses.

and
Quote:
I have follow the process but the reference number is more than the 8 digit
Laughing Laughing Laughing
=== === === ===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:54
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

This morning I prepared the parcel and have sent it to you. You can find the invoice attached.
I hope the parcel will reach you soon. Please tell me how the children in your care are doing? I would love to see a video of you with the children once you have received the parcel, so we can show it to the parish members who so generously donated their money for you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

No mention of the money in the parcel yet. I will tell him that good news once the parcel has left the country Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect! clapping
In half an hour, our lad Solomon will be contacted by PLog staff. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:59 Solomon
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. It came into my mind this morning that I have to video everything and send it to you.

The children are doing great. I will get the video and send to you.

Send me the tracking number and the name of the courier.

God bless you.

Regards,

Solomon

11:04 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

If you look at my previous message closely, you'll notice that an invoice is attached. You will find there the tracking number and the website where you can follow the position of your parcel.
I'm looking forward to see the joy on the faces of those dear children once the parcel has arrived.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.07 - Our dear boy is in a hurry, so let's make it a joy. Laughing
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

TRACKING CODE: TRK92148****
PIN: 12***

Dear Solomon Ike****,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: Dave Wessex.
Please visit our web site at http://www.plog.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK92148****.
If you are already a PLog customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK92148**** is: [email protected]

For to track your parcel, simply head over to www.plog.com and log in with the following details:
- Username (your email): [email protected]
- Password (standard): *********
For security reasons you are required to change your personal password the first time you log in.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Support Department: [email protected] and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message. Our PLog officer responsible for your account is Mr. Elvis Presley: [email protected] and he will handle the entire operation, until delivery. Feel free to contact him for any specific questions.

The PLog Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11:09
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Sorry. I have seen the tracking code on the invoice. I hope the courier have my number also. I have see the information on the invoice.

God bless you.

Regards,

Solomon

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.35 - Another good news for our dear Solomon:
Quote:

The parcel TRK92148**** has passed the preliminary phase of customs evaluation and it is now in the custody of the commercial hub at Aberdeen International airport, United Kingdom.
For details contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

sparky905
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of those pictures showed what appears to be a stack of lumber in the background. Perhaps he could start building a pyramid in his spare time?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.45 - My customer care manager Elvis to the lad:
Quote:
Good morning, Sir!

My name is Elvis Presley and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK92148****. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (aka Mr. Solomon Ike****). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:
- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel TRK92148****), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,
- the full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Miss Dave Wessex from UK),
- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.
At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you do not have valid identity documents (these situations are quite common in Africa), then we will use a biometric authentication procedure (used for people who have not permanently resided and no legally established identity). The Sender paid all the costs related to the transport of the parcel (customs duties, insurance, handling and transport) so that for The Receiver there is nothing to pay upon delivery.
If you have any questions or issues, please tell me.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis Presley

===

bikeatl77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the lad been told that the cash is in the package? Based on his list I suspect that he may have provided a bogus address. I doubt that he gives a damn about the 200+ kids items. The laptops and phones maybe but the ones he picked are reasonably cheap compared to all the high end Apple gear and gold chains that lads usually gravitate towards. I wouldn't be surprised if he freaks and requests an address change when he learns that the cash is with the parcel. Who knows, maybe he feels some remorse and plans to donate the kids stuff but I wouldn't bet on it. Lads are lads afterall. Anyway, I can't wait for Joojoo to ask this one for a blowjob. Orphanage lads are scum Evil or Very Mad
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ When I saw that "List", I wanted to check again if Solomon is really a scammer... that's why I approached him from my old Robbie's account. Well, our dear Solomon is still continuing his dialogue with Robbie, trying to get those 760 GBP from my senile character. His last message to Robbie (today), about the "MoneyGram" payment:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Robert,
Thanks for your understanding. Tell the manager that you are sending the money to your cousin.
Your brother's son in Ghana to avoid many questions. If they ask you if you know the person tell them yes
This is the only way to convince them.

Regards,
Solomon.

So, he's a real scammer. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.15 - Solomon to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elis Presly,

Thanks for your email. This is the information below:

My Full name is: IKE**** SOLOMON
Telephone: Β±23324057****,
Β±23357295***

I will send my Health insurance I.D card, my Driver's License. But they are both expired. But you will No I am the one. I haven't renew it because I lost my car.

I will be waiting to hear from you
Regards,
SOLOMON.

Well, well, we really need a nice set of BIP photos... right?
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The problems related to the correct authentication of the Beneficiary (The Receiver) are treated with the utmost seriousness because it is about the security of the parcel. I hope you understand these security measures and their need. In the case of expired identity documents, we will accept them but only accompanied by the personal biometric profile. Please scan those documents and send them to me, and I will explain in my next message what is the biometric authentication procedure. Basically, from a few personal photos, a computer with a mathematical algorithm will create a unique and unrepeatable sequence, just like human DNA. That mathematical sequence is called a "personal biometric profile" and is unique to each individual. I am waiting for the scanned copies of the documents mentioned by you in the previous message.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

14.55 - Just to encourage the idiot, we moved the package from Aberdeen to London.

Quote:

The parcel TRK92148**** has reached Heathrow Airport, in London, UK.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

Solomon to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Elis Presly,

Thanks for your email. I will send the photo of all documents. I have nothing to hide. I am the real person. But expired and the unexpired will be send to you.
I am going home from the church, when I get to the house you will receive the copy of my identification I.D. Cards. My Passport is valid. I will send along also.
There is No need for DNA or Biometric

Regards,
Solomon.

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

There is no doubt about your identity, but that's the legal procedures and they must be respected. The Insurance companies have imposed all these Regulations and they are necessary in the event of compensation and moral and financial damages. So, to summarize, I will explain here the procedure for the biometric authentication (BIP) and please send me those pictures at the same time with those copies scanned by ID. I will send you a simple sketch, from which you have to understand the two required positions:

a) Position #1 - with raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
b) Position #2 - with your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci.
It is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages.
I need 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (those two positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (for each of those two positions it will be needed 2 pictures from the left side and 2 pictures from the right side),
- 2 photos from the back (those two positions: #1 and #2).

You do not have to be completely nude! I repeat, you must have a cloth or wrapped material around your hips!
It is recommended that the pictures be taken out, in good light, so that all biometric details are visible. The photos must be of good quality and very clear. If you have some particular signs on your body (scars, unhealed wounds, tattoos, moles or warts, etc.) it is good to pay special attention to them. A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile (yours) that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery). Your parcel is cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so it will be delivered only to you, in the presence of the local manager. All the related costs are already paid, so you will have to sign a package receipt document and that's all. There are no additional costs for you.

Cheers,
Elis

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:04
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. The parcel is now in Hearthrow International airport in UK.

I want to ask, I haven't receive any message from Emmanuel in respect of the cash.

Regards,

Solomon.

15:48
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Today brother Emmanuel hasn't come to his office yesterday so I informed about him this morning and I found out that he has suffered a stroke after the Sunday sermon. He is in the hospital now, but it's not sure if he will get out unscathed. Since the church leaders will be away on their sacred pilgrimage, and elections need to be held to vote for someone who will take brother Emmanuels place, it would take a long time before the money could be transfered to your bank account. Because I wanted to help the children quickly without any delay I decided to take the money and put it in an envelope inside the parcel. I wrote your name on it and "Confident documents". Please don't mention to the shipping company or anybody else that there's money in the parcel, because that is illegal. If they find out we can both be charged with money laundering charges and I don't want that for both of us. I just want what's best for the children.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These stories seem to pop up overnight. As usual, if you need "customer service," you know who to call. He does seem quite cooperative so far, although only time will tell if that will extend to when the plot twists start showing up.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We appreciate the offer and we will call as soon as we need specialized external services. clapping

More fun with Solomon:
Quote:
Dear Elvis Presley,

Thanks for your email. I will send you the I.D cards. When the parcel get here then the DNA can take place. You said if the I.D. Card expired. But I get my passport and is not expired then it will be settle it.

Regards,
Solomon.

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Maybe my message was not explicit enough, which I apologize for and I repeat. In the case of HVC packages (high value content) for which the insurance premium is paid, the Insurance company imposes a high standard of the security measures imposed regarding the legal authentication of the beneficiary. Identity documents can be easily forged, but the biometric profile is like fingerprints: unique. So, I'm waiting for the copies of the documents (expired or not, it doesn't matter) and those 8 BIP pictures.

Cheers,
Elvis

Solomon:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Elvis Presley,

Thanks for your email. Attached is my I.D. Card.
Regards,
Solomon.

17.25 - Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I received your messages and I confirm receipt of the copies by ID. I am still waiting for those BIP pictures to complete the Receiver's authentication procedure. The information in my possession shows that the parcel arrived at the temporary warehouse in London (Heathrow Airport), and the following days will continue its route to Africa.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

17.50 - Solomon to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Elvis Presley,

Thanks for your email. I thought the picture will be available when the parcel get to Ghana before the picture will be available. I can not take a naked picture and place on Internet. What I understand from DHL, you present I.D. card and sign is release to you.

Who will snap the pictures in a bright light under the sun. I have been receiving parcels, I don't understand this procedure.

Regards,
Solomon.

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is not about naked pictures! I specified this very clearly in the message in which I explained the biometric authentication procedure. You must wear panties, or shorts, or something to cover your genitals. There have been many cases where the impostors stole the receivers' IDs and then fraudulently took the packages. This risk is eliminated through the biometric authentication procedure, so the packages reach exactly the legal beneficiaries. I hope you understand the need to ensure delivery in the best conditions.

Cheers,
Elvis

5 minutes later, our boy is tracking his parcel:
Quote:
Hi!

Someone logged into plog to track a parcel.

Trackingnumber : TRK92148****
Time : 18:15 CET
Lad IP : 41.215.169.52

This message was brought to you by:

PLog

===

18.30 - Solomon to Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Elvis,

Thanks for your email. I will only snap with my phone. But how many picture. I will raise my hand above my head and open my legs. And take it from left side and right side. I believe fingerprint settle the issue. Even in Hearthrow International airport what you need to enter London is fingerprint.

This is the highest security measures because it will affect you. If you are not the right person.

Regards,
Solomon.

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please read my message very carefully, so as not to waste our time and not to send pictures that will be refused before processing. You will find attached a sketch that explains everything. This is 2 different positions, and for each position we need 4 pictures: front, back, left, right. The first position involves the hands on the horizontal and the feet "glued" together. Position #2 implies that the hands should be raised up to 45 degrees and between the feet should be at least 45 cm apart. I hope everything is clear now.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

For Solomon, because he is stubborn and does not want to send us his BIP pictures. Laughing
Quote:

The parcel TRK92148**** is frozen, in the commercial hub of Heathrow airport (London/UK) for reasons related to the Receiver authentication.
Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

bikeatl77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil genious wrote:
You must wear panties

LOL. Let your lad's freak flag fly!! Very Happy

At least this loser can be bothered to track his own parcel.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.36 - More fun with the moron... he wrote to sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I don't understand what they are demanding for.
He said they need a picture of me, half naked. I have send him my I.D. Cards. I told him I prefer to use my fingerprint.

Which is the highest security measures from any company or entry in any airport.
Please get this straight out.
Regards,
Solomon.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Daar brother Solomon,

I don't know what they are asking from you. All I know it's that this company is very thorough with security and that's the reason we choose to use their services. Please try to verify with them what it is they need from you and please cooperate with them to your best ability.
Please remember it's for the benefit of those little children. We want them to be helped in the best way possible.

Be blessed
Dave

Solomon:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. I can only send the half naked picture putting on boxers tomorrow. The day is dark here. You can not get a clear picture now, till tomorrow. I will look for who is snap me. We are in the internet world today. Anything the person picture is all over internet.

I will get back to you tomorrow.
Regards,
Solomon.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:10 Solomon (screenshot with the registration details of the plog site attached)
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

This Plog is just 9months old, how is it reliable. We have DHL, and other fast delivery company.

I don't understand the game and what you need my picture for

I will alert the security agent in Ghana, UK and USA.

Don't use my picture for anything.

Regards,

Solomon.

21:31 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

We have been doing business with this company for a long time now, certainly longer than 9 months. I believe they have merged with another company and they have gotten a new name after that, but I don't remember the specifics exactly. I think it might be best if you ask that to the shipping company directly. They will be able to help you answer that question much better than I am.
I don't understand what you're saying about a game or using your picture, but I do appreciate that you take good precautions with this sponsorship and I want to thank you for using extra security agents from Ghana, UK and USA. Maybe you can ask them to be present on the day of delivery because the value of the parcel is a lot and there's the money inside. It would be a shame if anyone you know would know about this and would plan something to take it. Thank you for being so considerate and careful with this matter.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a homicidal orphan to steal the money and cause some havoc Feathers is always available.

I was like you when I looked at the list of goods. Those look like items a real orphanage would need. It looked legit, aside from the part where he did not put in any sizes for the shoes.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

Wednesday

- Mr. Solomon is very reluctant about the BIP procedure and does not want to send us those pictures... in the hope that we will "exite" him a bit, I decided to move the package closer to him. So, today, his parcel is in Paris, France. Laughing
Quote:

The parcel TRK92148**** has reached Charles de Gaulle Airport, in Paris, France, but is frozen on delivery for reasons related to Receiver's legal authentication.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

06.50 - The idiot sent a message to the PLog servers, but the message was for Elvis.
- He seems to have sought references to PLog and is extremely suspicious. One of the few idiots who know how to use the Google Search feature.
Quote:
Dear Elvis,

Don't receive yourself. I am a very experience person. You have parcel from Amsterdam to Uk. From UK to Paris. What are going to get by wasting your time and money. Your site is not host. It will expire in 77days time. Parcel live from UK direct to Africa not paris. You don't how to do your job well

So what are you looking for, because the transaction or delivery make no senses. I will never send those picture online.

Regards,
Solomon.

From the PLog "servers":
Quote:

If you want to communicate with the account officer Presley you must use his email address: [email protected]
We are only a monitoring office and we only transmit information regarding the position of packages.
The package TRK92148**** had as departure point the city of Aberdeen in Scotland / UK and has as final destination the city of Accra / Ghana.
There is no any reference to the city of Amsterdam / Holland.

The PLog Team

Still suspicious, Solomon continues to writes to the servers:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is your invoice stating Amsterdam. Are you telling me that this is not your invoice. Being sent by Dave Wessex. Okay waiting when it get to Accra Ghana.

Regards,
Solomon.

The "servers":
Quote:

Again, for any kind of problems related to the parcel, you should discuss with the account officer responsible for delivering your parcel.
As for the presented invoice, I'm afraid you are wrong; that address on the header of the page is the address of the Company Headquarters. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, NL.
The package TRK92148**** was sent by the Sender Wessex (Aberdeen, UK) to the Receiver Ike**** (Accra, Ghana) and all these details are invoiced in the middle field.

The PLog Team

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0:38 Solomon
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. There is never a time I will snap myself naked on Internet. I have send parcel aboard and received a lot of parcel. When the parcel get to Ghana, any security measures to be sure that they are dealing with the right will be accepted. I will not send my naked or half naked picture to any courier company or logistics. It is not done anywhere.

When the parcel get to Ghana, I will collect it even if is the police station. if they doubt me as the receiver.

You are christian, i know you will not accept sending your half or naked picture for any reason. I want to talk you on phone. You have my pictures and phone number. I need your phone number so that we can communicate easily.

You are the one that send the parcel so you have right to instruct them. When the parcel get to Accra Ghana even my pastor is ready to sign.

Regards,

Solomon.

9:41 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I understand your moral dilemma in this situation and there's nothing else that I can tell you at this moment. I appreciate your concern about safety and security very much, that means that you are a true shephard, able to look out for his flock. The children are happy to have a caring and considerate man like you looking out for their needs and I am happy the Lord brought you on our path.
Concerning the protocols of the shipping company, I am unfortunately not able to help you, because I do not have any influence there. I believe it is best for you to communicate with them directly about this matter.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

9:15 Solomon
Quote:
Dear Mr. Dave,

Thanks for your email. You can't pay for services and tell me that there is nothing you can do. I send parcel to US and I follow it up till it gets to the person.

If you pay courier company to make delivery for you. And there is problem or delay and you said nothing you can do then I doubt the transaction

Regards,

Solomon.

9:20 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

My superiors have instructed me to pay for the highest form of security with all sponsorship parcels that are sent out by us. The protocols of the company, I can not change those. Normally I could ask my superiors if I would be allowed to change the security level to standard, but they are on a pilgrimage right now, so I can not contact them. That is why I told you that I can not change anything about this right now. So either you have to wait until they are back at the end of next week and see if I get the permission to have the shipping company change the security level or you have to contact the shipping company yourself. I hope you understand the situation that I am in and please forgive me for not being able to help you better than this at this moment.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

9:29 Solomon
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. You know this is charity. If the parcel is the children then it will come to Ghana.

Thanks,

Solomon.

9:29 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Yes I know it is charity, but it is also high value, that's why my superiors always want to use the highest form of security, to make sure that the parcel reaches the person it is intended for. We do not want those dear children to be disappointed in any way. It is our great pleasure to be able to help the less fortunate and this time it is through the loyal and kind hands of you brother Solomon. The Lord has blessed the children with you in His divine wisdom.
Just in this situation I will contact the shipping company myself and request for the standard security procedure and I will take the responsibility to explain this to my superiors when they return from the pilgrimage. I hope they will not be angry with me, but it's a burden I'm willing to take for the sake of the children. Please pray for me and promise that you will use that security team that you spoke about yesterday.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

In the meantime I have made a waiver form we can have him fill. We both feel like if we push this suspicios lad too hard he will abandon our story, so we just flow a bit with him this time to see if we can get him engaged enough to do some traveling next week

9:34 Solomon
Quote:
My Sister,

What is the high value. Cars have been donated to orphanage no stress. I don't need high value security when you know courier delivery don't fail. This is not post office delivery.

My Sister, I have been in this job for years that can not be receive.

Regards,

Solomon.

9:35 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

Your faith is as big as your heart and you are right. The Lord has intended this sponsorship to be for the children, so His plan will be executed anyway.
I have already contacted the shipping company.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

9:48 Solomon
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave,

Thanks for your email. When the parcel get to Accra Ghana. I will inform you. Please send me your phone number.

Regards,

Solomon.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.00 - Responding to a hypothetical message received from Sister Dave, requesting the waiver of BIP, my manager Elvis forward to Solomon with the following text:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The Sender of the parcel TRK92148**** has officially requested that we reduce the risk standard to which the parcel was insured and allow for normal authentication, only on the basis of the identity documents presented on delivery moment. This kind of request is an unusual one, as people always want to make sure that all possible safety measures are taken into account. Especially for packages that are listed as HVC type (high value content). Nevertheless, it is my duty to deliver in the best conditions but also to submit to the orders received from the Sender. So, please scan and fill out this short form (see attachment) and then send it back to me, signed and scanned. I will allow the resumption of delivery to Africa (from my internal evidence, it seems that the parcel TRK92148**** is it now in the process of consolidation, in Paris/France).

Cheers,
Elvis

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:24 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Solomon,

I have pledged to a life of poverty and I am therefore not using a phone. I appreciate the absence of the constant nuisance of such a device. I did hear young brother Sven, who works in the gardens some days talking about speaking on the internet through hangarounds. Do you know that? I can make an exception for you but I will need to ask his help with setting that up, because I don't know anything of that modern technology.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

This lad is too suspicious and if he pushes too much we'll drop him and move on to the next candidate. We don't want him to make us work too hard for it. That's his job

bikeatl77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snotty Bastard wrote:
What is the high value. Cars have been donated to orphanage no stress.

So $10K of goods and that much in cash is nothing to this ungrateful piece of sheet. Stred this nosy bitch on the moon. Unbelievable.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This large pile of shit is arrogant and wants to look smart. In fact, he was so stupid that on those 2 IDs sent yesterday were not able to write the same date of his birth. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The idiot is suspicious and doesn't seem to believe in our story anymore... we will make one last attempt.
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I do not know if you have received my message before, so I come back to you with the request to complete and sign the waiver document for biometric authentication.
Without this document we cannot continue the delivery of the parcel. The parcel TRK92148**** is still in the custody of the transit depot in Paris/France.

Cheers,
Elvis

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic