SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did someone mention MoneyGram?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone mention MoneyGram? Harold will certainly see what he can do.

Quote:
O my God, Sir Harold may God bless you for your kind mind for me, if truly you bring me to yourself I we always love and respect you and be loyal to you all the days of my life living with you there in UK until death do us part, you massage to me this evening has brought back my lost joy since the death of my Mon, I don’t know how to star thanking you but God almighty we bless you, I will need 800 pounds to come out of this camp tomorrow and go to British embassy and apply for a visa and also arrange my hair and buy some cloths because since I came to this camp I have not arrange my hair is paining me paddy but I don’t know what to do who to cry to, you know my refugee ID card cannot receive money please send the money to me by Ria or MoneyGram with the information of the gate man bellow who can go and cash out the money and bring to me, I have told him this evening that my friend will send me money from UK tomorrow with his name.

His information is
Receiver name A#### Lucky
Country Burkina Faso
City Ouagadougou
Phone number 00226#####401
Thanks and waiting for the transfer receipt

Sincerely yours daughter Lorna the Lesbo

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic