SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Do I have to draw you a picture?" A Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There’s a word missing from the title - it's a Cammy White bait, so you should be able to guess what it is...

The Scammers
Captain William D. Swenson (or capt.william.d.swenson), “an officer in US Army”
Stanley White, diplomatic agent
Robert Anderson of JFK Airport Authorities

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel living in Australia; given to profanity

Lad emails are date-stamped; my comments are in bold.

13 August 2019
I am capt.william.d.swenson an officer in US Army,and also a Officer Candidate School at Fort Benning, Ga, serving in the Military in support of 1st Battalion, 32nd Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team Peace keeping force deployed From Iraq.We were moved to Afghanistan
from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived in USA from Afghanistan.I hope you can be trusted?You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you,
kindly contact main this my private below [email protected]
yours faithfully
Captain William

Captain Swenson
I need to be sure that you meant me to get that. Please confirm.
Camille White

He did, and he’s got a lot to say... with some generic pictures and a crummy ID card and a passport attached.
TL:DR – “a soldier’s life is terrible hard.”

15 August 2019
I want to use this opportunity to let you know that, the reason why i asked for your assistance to get this transaction done just that i don't have the chance here in military camp to do anything the only chance i have is this massage am sending to you now,that is the main reason why i needed your assistance to conclude this delivery to your home address. I will like you to invest the money as soon as the delivery agent deliver the boxes to you to any good business that can bring good profit and you can be managing it until i am done with my service in military okay because i cannot make it by take a leave because we are in a very serious duty for now.
Please take your time to read and understand this massage as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture.
{PRIVATE}.
I must thank you for your quick response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction.There is no risk whatsoever as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I
do not want this money to go through bank, It will not be safe for us, I have contacted earlier a very good trusted and reliable diplomatic shipping company which mostly used by our forces here in
Afghanistan that send goods easily through diplomatic means and private military way to anywhere in the world and the diplomat agent is already in united state now with the boxes like i told you earlier in my previous email.It must be kept low profile because it is a lot of funds in the boxes! People are dying here and i pray we make it out of here live!!! I need your help because my spirit Tell's me that you are trustworthy. There would be no problem if you follow all my instructions carefully.
He can deliver the boxes to you easily at any address of your choice around the world. The baggage is tagged as diplomatic personal effects and the shipping company did not know the real contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods out of Afghanistan because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high but I have already negotiate a way out from this end till it gets to you anywhere you are. I am very sure you will know the best way to
handle this money when it gets to your base. And only expense you are going to make is to pay clearance fee which is $250 usd only to enable the diplomat clear the boxes from airport authorities today and move to any choice address you want him to deliver the boxes to you.
I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty,for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted up to 2yrs due to the nature of my job.
My 15yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of
America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars to you for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to
Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.
I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust
you not only as a citizen but also for you been someone i can trust.With that,i decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company,It is most important that you take this deal very
serious. I know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the rush down here,as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies about that. I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16yrs and my Mother whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army,and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about this transaction.
Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in USA now,
Have below is the contact details of the delivery man.
Contact him immediately your received this my message and send him the clearance fee to enable him clear the boxes and proceed to your location for final delivery okay.
Name: Mr Stanley
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +12012996954
If you are hurry and fast enough you can conclude this within the next 2days and the boxes will be in your home address.The total amount in the boxes is $40.Million usd, since I can not take any chance by keeping cash on me due to my duties here. If you are willing, interested and trustworthy person to do this with me,I will like you to tell me how much percentage will satisfy you for your assistance in this business.And One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Afghanistan and
would tarnish the reputation of other service military men.We need to build trust OK!
Note: If you are equal to this you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of the boxes as he is not aware that the
boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this,and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take are of this via e-mails,because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into. Thanks
The total amount in the boxes is $40 Million Dollars. It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end, everything has been well planned out ok.
Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man.
Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you!! Yours sincerely
Captain

Cammy, being an honest girl, owns up to something important...

Captain Swanson
Before anything else, I have to tell you that I don't know anything about investment - I'm a photomodel. If that would be a problem, please let me know.
Camille White

16 August 2019
Good day
That will not be a problem at all
What you have to do now is to contact the delivery agent through his contact information which I sent to you so that you will know the status of our trunks .
Once you received the trunks under your custody then we will know the next step ok.
Regards.

Cammy has some other comments to make.

Captain Swenson
I should have mentioned that I'm in Australia, not America. That might be a complication. Let me know if that's the case.
I need to explain something else; here's context. My brother is a Captain in the Regular Army, and he's been deployed to the AAO as well as the IAO. He's told me about finding stashes of cash and valuables in both AOs and he made it clear that there was never any question of keeping any of it. I assumed that the US Army would be the same, and I'm sorta disappointed to find out that it isn't.
Camille White

18 August 2019
The US army is not the same with Australian Army and did not operate the same way .
Secondly as you are not in USA all you have to do is to contact the delivery agent and give him your home address where he will deliver it to because I have already paid him to deliver to any part of the world as a personal agent that other military officers who where deployed.
So you have to contact the delivery agent now so that he will proceed to Australia immediately.

I’ve removed a political comment.

Captain Swenson
I'm sorry to hear that... It's just not the Anzac way, that's for sure.
Camille White

18 August 2019
So what is going to happen next??

I’ll move on to the next stage.

Hello Mr White
Captain Swanson asked me to get in touch with you. Please respond.
Camille White

19 August 2019
Good Morning Dear Beneficiary.
I have have been here all this while waiting for you to contact me so that I will complete my delivery to you .
So all I need from you is to reconfirm me your home address where I will deliver your trunks to you to avoid making a wrong delivery.
Secondly your trunks needs to be cleared here by the Airport Authorities and that will cost you $250 so that I will be permitted to depart from here and complete my delivery to you .
Prompt responds needed.
Regards.

Mr White
Thanx for the prompt reply.
Actually I'm not the beneficiary, I'm just acting for him. Just so you know.
My address is 35 Westmoreland Grove, Glebe, Sydney, NSW, Australia. As for the payment, have the Airport Authorities write to me.
Camille White

20 August 2019
This is to acknowledge the response of your email.
I have received your home address and as I was directed and instructed to deliver to any part of the world . I will deliver to your address meanwhile you have to send the clearance fee which is $250 and am waiting to hear from you so that I will get the Airport Authorities’s payment details and send it to you .
So am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that I will send you their payment information.
Regards.

Cammy’s bossy side manifests.

Mr White
I didn't ask you to get payment details; I asked you to get the airport authorities to write to me.
Camille White

21 August 2019
Then send your phone No so that they will contact you .

Mr White
They will write to me. And don't argue about this.
Camille White

22 August 2019
They said that they can only send you their payment details once you send the needed fee then they will permit me to complete my delivery to you .

Mr White
They write to me with the payment details then. This isn't rocket surgery, dewd.
Camille White

22 August 2019
Resend me the payment details they sent to you for reconfirmation .
Prompt responds needed.

Cammy’s temper spikes.

Mr White
Listen up!
You're not in charge here! You're only the delivery boy, and you don't give me orders. You do as I say and what I want, when I tell you to, and that's all.
Do you understand me?
Camille White

23 August 2019
I understand you Sir
Now they want to know when you will be sending the clearance fee ??

You'll hear from me when I hear from them, and not before. So shut the fuck up until then, and don't call me "sir."

I expected the Lad to get shirty, but he was surprisingly calm when Cammy swore at him.

25 August 2019
Okay they will contact you soon
Because I have given them your contact.
Regards.

25 August 2019
Good Morning Camille White
This is to Notify you about your trunks which was sent by Captain William Swenson and it was to be delivered by Agent Stanley White .
So you were to send $250 for the clearance fee so that we can permit him to proceed to your location immediately without any further delay .
Regards
Airport Authorities.

Good Afternoon
Please identify yourself.
Camille White

26 August 2019
This is the JFK Airport Authorities contacting you in reference of your trunks that is under our custody.

Good morning
Please provide your full name. You owe me that detail.
Camille White

26 August 2019
My name is Officer Robert Anderson

Mr Anderson
Thank you for that.
With regard to the clearance fee - please send the appropriate invoice for it, and your receiving account to enable payment.
Regards
Camille White

This was what I’d expected.

28 August 2019
Good day Camille White
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
The invoice will be released to you after you must have made the payment.
And you are to send the needed fee to our cashier which I will give you the payment information when get a response from .
Prompt responds needed.
Regards.

Mr Anderson
Invoices are given before payment. No exceptions. Just get it done please, and send the details of your receiving account as well.
Camille White

The Lad sends an account (reported), doubtless hoping that Cammy will accept it and forget the invoice.

28 August 2019
Here is our cashier payment information where you will send the needed fee to .
[REDACTED]
Attach the payment slip to me after you have made the payment.

Cammy promptly dashes his hopes.

Mr Anderson
You didn't send the invoice.
Camille White

28 August 2019
We have our policy and process of doing thing over here .
So you are not to teach us our duty or profession .
Regards.

Mr Anderson
Invoices are the same the world over and no process can change that. Don't give me "alternative facts." Just give me the invoice.
Camille White

29 August 2019
[Blank email with non-invoice]

Mr Anderson
That's not an invoice. What the fuck is going on in your head?
Camille White

An anxious Captain checks in.

31 August 2019
Good day Camille White
How are you doing today?
I want to confirm if you have received our trunks to your possession?
Prompt responds needed.
Regards Captain William.

Captain Swenson
No, I have not received the trunks - the officer in charge at JFK is a fucking retard, and Stanley White ain't much better. Where are you now?
Camille White

31 August 2019
Ok
I have also emailed the officer at JFK yesterday,
I guess all you have to do is to send them the needed clearance fee so that they will permit the delivery agent Mr Stanly to proceed to you as soon as possible.
I need to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards.

Captain Swenson
Answer my last question please.
Camille White

1 September 2019
Am still at Afghanistan.

I hope this wasn’t educating the Lad.

Just wondering why you're posting from the same computer as everyone else.

3 September 2019
I don’t understand what you mean by that please can you explain better so that I will comprehend thanks.
Regards.

If you can't understand simple English, how the fuck did you get to be a Captain?

3 September 2019
Ok now that I understand what you meant
It is because am in the camp for a while now .
So what is the update now with you and the Airport Authorities?
Please get back to me as soon as possible.

That doesn't make any sense.

5 September 2019
You have to believe me things are really not easy with me in this camp okay.

It's not about believing you; it's about trying to understand you.

10 September 2019
Please you have to understand me because what am telling you is the truth I can’t lie to you for any reason.
All I need from you to help me and receive my trunks once am done with my service here we will know how to handle everything.
Regards .

Anyone who says he can't lie to me - is lying.

10 September 2019
Why do you said so ??
Or are you calling me a lier ??

There's lying going on, that's for sure, and I don't like being told lies.

11 September 2019
And who is lying for you ?
Because as for me I can never lie to you for any reason at all .

And that, my dear Captain, is the biggest lie of them all.

12 September 2019
What exactly do you mean by that ??

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. That's all.

13 September 2019
So what exactly are you insinuating??

Do I have to draw you a fucking picture?

That silenced him for a few days, and then...

17 September 2019
Good Morning
How are you doing today ?
Hope you are doing okay ?

Fine, fine.

17 September 2019
That’s good

17 September 2019
I will like to know what the update is now ??

Nothing to report.

17 September 2019
Then what is the update with you and the Airport Authorities??

The man's a complete retard. But I told you that.

18 September 2019
Why will he hold our trunks for no reasons ??

Fucked if I know.

20 September 2019
This is really getting wrong.

It certainly is.

21 September 2019
Then I urge you to send the $250 to them so that this can get done .
Let them release the delivery agent so that he can complete his delivery to you .

I wouldn't send that fucking retard $2.50 for a fucking packet of gum.

22 September 2019
There is no gin in the trunks but some pieces of gold and some raw cash .
That’s the the reason why it is very crucial to me .

I never said that you're a bootlegger.

23 September 2019
So what is the next step now ??

Fucked if I know. Aren't you supposed to be in charge?

The Lad drops a clanger...

24 September 2019
Am saying that you should try and raise the needed fee and send it to them .

Cammy is so very sensitive about implications of poverty.

Do you think I'm trailer trash, asshole?

24 September 2019
You called me Asshole ?

You assumed I'm trailer trash. That makes you an asshole.

27 September 2019
I never said nor even think that you are telling trash .

You think I am trash. That's fucking obvious.

28 September 2019
I don’t think and will never think that you are trash
All I want you is to help me secure our trunks .

You don't think I'm trash, you just treat me like I'm trash. Gotcha.

29 September 2019
Am only pleading you to assist me and secure our trunks .

And you expect me to help you when you're casually insulting me by calling me trailer trash?

1 October 2019
I never called you trash for one day .

Deny it all you want. I know what you did.

3 October 2019
Are you going to help me or not my friend ??

I'm not your friend.

4 October 2019
Why do you said so. ?

You treat me like shit and expect me to lap it up and like it. That's one reason.

4 October 2019
So you don’t want to help me anymore ?

That was too much for the Captain.
But come the New Year, Mr Anderson the airport man sidles back...

28 January 2020
Hello are you there ??

Why do you want to know that?

28 January 2020
So that we can work on how you are going to receive your funds .

They're not my funds.

29 January 2020
They are your funds and it needs to be sent to you okay .

They're not, and they don't.

29 January 2020
So what exactly are you insinuating ?

Third time’s the charm, so they say... and the Lad gave up.

Thanks for reading.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fucking, right?
Great read, Yastreb

Oh, and I'm sure he'll be back some day.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Yastreb... very well done! clapping

I very much like the stamp "APPROVED" on that document... looks very legit, no doubts! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always enjoy reading Cammy putting them in the picture!
😅😅

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic