SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere -- An Alabama Love Story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pickled Cucumber
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned the last time I posted here that a bait was one of my first. This is the first email I ever sent to a scammer that got a reply. Looking back... you can kind of tell I was just starting out.

Scammers: Jane Walker, a nurse, working in Afghanistan, from Heath, Alabama
Adu Kofi John, a Diplomat who no one seemed to know the name of

My Characters: Gary Matt Patrick, a recovering alcoholic who likes college football
Johnathan Bing, Gary's step-brother

The original email was one I found on surplus, RIP, but I was able to find it on a different scam related site.

Good day and Compliments,
My name is Jane Walker; I am from Heath town in Alabama City of USA.
Presently I am in Afghanistan, where am working with the US International
Red Cross Organization under United Nations programs. I am Nurse
practitioners (NP), a health professional. I am 27yrs of age, single and
also a born again Christian and I am also a Kingdom Minded person, It is my
desire to serve the military faithfully and be a servant “of whom the world
is worthy” according to HEBREWS 11.

Although I am assuring you that you have nothing to be worried about, as
far as I am concerned, because I am doing this not by my power neither by
my own decision but through a divine direction / instruction from God.

With a desperate need for an mutual business proposal that will benefit
both of us, I have been blessed to come about some box contenting
$2.5million US Dollars here in Afghanistan and i want to work with you to
ship it out of this country and invest it in NGO FOUNDATION and HELPING
WIDOWS AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AND POOR COUNTRIES with your advice and
assistance, I am entrusting this $2.5m US Dollars to you and want you to
use the money for the work of God in your Country.

If you are really interested in this transaction truly for the purpose of
God’s work only, in order to extend His Kingdom, and also for me to be well
assured and have solid assurance that the fund that will be given to you,
will be used wisely by you for God’s work to facilitate what God is doing
through your Country. As soon as I hear from you, I will tell you how to go
about this project.

Yours sincerely,
Ms. Jane Walker.

Notice how she is from Heath, Alabama. That will become highly important.

Well, Good day and Compliments to you, too, Nurse.

I must ask, where in Heath did you grow up? You see, by amazing coincidence, I live just to the South, in Andalusia, on Hillside Drive. Perhaps we know some of the same people. Man, it really is a small world! You have any family still in Heath?

Of course I will help you transfer your money. As a former military man (5 years in ‘Nam and 1 in Desert Storm), I have great respect for your mission. I will await further instructions.

Lastly, I feel I have to ask—Tigers or Crimson Tide?

Audemus jura nostra defendere,
Gary

Like I said, I was new to this, and very excited, too. Surprisingly, that got a response.

Dearest [my email name],
I thank you for your respond on this venture and I appreciate your interest, I hope everything will work out for us perfectly with your direction and advice, Since I received your respond, I have
been thinking and now I believe that you will utilize this in a way it will favour both of us in good business that will stand as family business for both of us.

We’re not finding things easy here in Afghanistan since last election and increased of bomb’s attacked activates by Taliban’s. Well, the money is still in the UN Security Agency where I deposited it as my family treasure documentation, I even have all the documents of the deposit money, all the documents are intact with me.

So, I want you to understand that my communication to you is through divine direction and I would appreciate if you promise to keep maximum sincerity and honest to go along until the completion of this delivery and our dream comes through. Infect, the reason why I contacted you is because of the agreement condition I made with UN Security Agency, regarding the depository agreement when I deposited the money, and they said since I am still in serves with US International Red Cross Organisation under United Nations programs they will not authorise me to carry out the transfer or delivery operation, UN delivery agency director has advice me to provide a foreign guardian and trustee that will receive the money on my behalf. I have also discuss with the agency direct to use their diplomatic means of transfer/delivery to transfer the money to any person that I will present to them immediately the person accepted this proposal and I will give you all the information’s to enable you work with the UN Delivery Agency for the claim process of the money transfer or delivery/shipment to country.

The most important thing between me and you now is to work with open mind and with sincerity so that we can build a good partnership and everything will be confidential between us and we must avoid any betrayal after you have claimed the money transfer or delivery to you on my behalf. I will present you to the UN Delivery Agency as my foreign guardian partner with all needed
information’s and you will be in charged to secure the money as the beneficiary once you proceed with the UN Delivery Agency for the transfer or delivery of the money.

Please send me the following:
1. Your full name
2. Your house or work address
3. Your telephone number
4. Your photo ID Card.

I will send you all information’s, like documents of deposit etc and there contact to communicate with the UN Delivery Agency to proceed with them immediately for the money transfer or delivery of money. I have attached a copy of my working ID card, please confirm it when you receive the ID Card. I am very sorry for the long letter. I wait your quick reply.
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Jane Walker.

A template? That won't do.

Hey there, Ms. Walker

I’m sorry if I overstepped boundaries in asking where you grew up. I was just so excited to find someone who grew up right near me, and by such coincidence. It’s a lovely part of the country, isn’t it?

Seriously, Tigers or Crimson Tide?

I’m so sorry you are going through those troubles with the Taliban. While in many ways I’m glad I served in the military, one thing I don’t miss is the constant danger.

Thank you so much for your service,
Gary

Dearest [my email name],

Thanks for your response; regards to your question, yes I grew up in Prichard city in Alabama

If you are really interested in this project truly for the purpose of God's work only, in order to extend His Kingdom, also to establish NGO (non government organization) and also for me to be well assured and have solid assurance that the fund that will be given to you, will be used wisely by you for God's work to facilitate what God is doing through your Country.

As soon as I hear from you, I will tell you how to go about this project. I will also send to you the document of deposit, where are you now?

I wait your quick reply.
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Jane Walker.

Good day, Jane,

I’m sorry it took some time for me to get back to you. I was at church this morning. There was an absolutely fascinating Sermon, with an interesting section from the Gospel of Luke. I don’t suppose you get much chance to read Gospel in Afghanistan.

So you are from Prichard? I could’ve sworn you said you were from Heath. Oh, well. I was actually at church with a guy who grew up in Prichard. It’s just North of Mobile, right? I should ask him if he knows you.

My question still stands: when the Iron Bowl comes around, who are you rooting for?

I’m still here in Andalusia.

Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere,
Gary

I've never been to Alabama.

Dearest Pollock,

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand what you wrote. Well, confirm to me if you receive my working ID Card. Please let me know if you can handle the project on my behalf, also sincerely send me your details as I demanded to enable me present you to the delivery agent. I wait your urgently reply. Have a nice day. More hugs.

Yours sincerely,

Jane Walker

"I don't understand what you wrote." Honest, I'll give her that.

Hi Jane,

How’s it going? Are Mondays rough over there?

Firstly, I’m not a fish, so if you wouldn’t mind, call me Gary.

How do you not understand what I wrote? Is English not your first language?

You said in your last email you were from the city of Prichard, Alabama. I had thought you were from the city of Heath, Alabama (which is just a mile north of me) but I’ve heard of Prichard, too. Your city of Prichard is near the bigger city of Mobile, right?

As a fellow Alabaman, I have to ask who you support in the Iron Bowl. You should know what that is. Smile

Of course I am able to handle this project on your behalf. In fact, I’m eager to get on with it. Just let me know what I need to do next, and I’ll do it.

Best Wishes,
Gary

Dearest Gary,

Thanks for your urgent reply. Now you knew where city am from. Well, i will be glad if you have this project on my behalf since both of us from Alabama.

Please sincerely send me your details as I demanded to enable me present you to the delivery agency also to get agreement bond to present as my trustee.

Please send me the following:

1. Your full name

2. Your house or work address,

3. Your telephone number

4. Your occupation

5. Your photo ID Card.

We will make an Agreement written and to be sign between myself and you concerning this, and this will be done immediately i hear from you. I wait your urgently reply. Have a nice day. More hugs.

Yours sincerely,

Jane Walker

Hi Jane,

I agree it does make me trust you more knowing you’re from Alabama. It’s a great state, isn’t it?

My full name is Gary Matt Patrick. I live at 97 Hillside Drive, Andalusia, AL. I work as assistant manager of the Andalusia Target.

Gary

The address I gave her is fake, Hillside Drive doesn't go to the 90s.

Dearest Gary,

Thanks for your reply with your details. I have presented your details to a barrister for the agreement bond and I will send it to you tomorrow as soon as it ready. I wait your urgently reply. Have a nice day. More hugs.

Yours sincerely,

Jane Walker

Hi Jane,

It’s been 36 hours and I haven’t heard from you. What’s going on? Did you go see the barrister?

Gary

Dearest Gary,

Thank you. I have successful presented your details to Diplomatic Delivery Agency Office as my trustee that we receive the money on my behalf. Here is copy of Application Form which you have to forward it to the Diplomatic Delivery Agency Office email address immediately and demand from them the next step.

Contact Person: Dip. ADDO PETER UDO

Email: [scammer's email address]
UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICES

Confirm to me if you receive it. Please i am counting on you. May God protect us to meet soon.
I wait to hear from you.
Yours love,
Jane

DIP. ADDO PETER UDO

SIR,

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO ASK FOR THE CLAIM, OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR COMPANY.

I AM THERE FAMILY GUARDIAN TRUSTEE AND PARTNERSHIP TO WHOM THE CARGO IS TO BE SHIPPED TO HIS COUNTRY WITH HIS SO MANY OF HIS FAMILY MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF. INCLUDING THIS CARGO. SHE ASKS ME TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE FOR THE DELIVERY OF HIS CARGO.

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPERENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS AS INDICATED ABOVE. I SHALL ABIDE BY ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS IMPENDING CARGO AS ENSHRINED ON THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR OFFICE WITH ALL LEGAL RIGHTS OF CLAIM. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE PRESENT SITUATION.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND EXPEDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION.

I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN UPON DEMANDS OF ANY DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE. I BEG FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME.

I WILL ALSO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN NOMINATING AN ATTORNEY WHO WILL FOLLOW UP DOCUMENTATIONS AND UPDATING OF OUR FILES FOR THE DELIVERY OF THIS CARGO.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE URGENTLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. GARY MATT PATRICK.

Hi Jane,

First, thank you so much for all your help. It has been extremely appreciated.

Secondly, are you sure we can trust Peter Udo? I trust you because we are from Alabama, but what’s his background? Are you certain he won’t try to take our money for himself? I don’t mean to offend you, I just want to be cautious.

Gary

Because, you know, everyone from Alabama trusts each other. That's how it works, right?

Dearest Gray,
Good to hear from you, regards to your question, yes Diplomat Peter is an diplomat working with UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICES, we can trust him. Yesterday i contact their office and i was informed that the have sent you letter on the way forward of the money delivery to your home address. Please check your email and get back to me so that i can direct you on what to do next. I wait your urgently reply in good faith. Have a nice weekend.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Hi Jane,

I'm very sorry, it appears I have made a major mistake. I was going through our exchange, and found I had told you previously that I lived at 97 Hillside Drive. That's actually a typo; I live at 297 Hillside Drive.

I'm so sorry about this. I hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble.

Yours truly,
Gary

New address is also not a real house.

Dearest Gary,
Good morning, i am very happy to ready from you again.
Well, i want to know if you have receive any letter message from the UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICES because i was informed they have contacted you since last week. I have attached my new personal picture on this message. Have a nice week and wait your urgently reply. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Many photos will be sent to me during this bait, but they're all probably victim photos, so I won't attach them.

Hello Jane,

I haven't received anything from Peter Uddo. What is going on?

---Gary

Dearest Gray,
Thank you, I’ m happy to received your message.I just got in touch with the diplomat right now and he has promised to get back to you through your email please keep me update as soon as you receive any email message from the diplomat office.
Meanwhile, I appreciate if you can send me your personal picture; I am here with open arms where you will someday finally arrive right where you belong. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Att: Mr. Gary Matt Patrick,

Sir,
We acknowledged the receipt of application we received from Ms. Jane Walker on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 2:46 AM, well noted. My name is Dip. Adu K. John, the accredited United Nations Diplomat who was assigned to carry out the delivering of cargo that belongs to Miss Jane Walker, address No: 15137 Heath towns in Alabama City of USA.

It’s well assured that I have been assigned to secure all the necessary arrangement and documentation of the said cargo to your doorstep without any hitch. And I have promise to handle this delivery very carefully without any problem upon my arrival in your country.

First, I have to secure all the necessary documentations related to this delivery such as government shipping manifest, yellow tag, immunity serial number that will protect the cargo from any custom security check agent. I will be going to air cargo company authority tomorrow to found out the cost of documents endorsement of the including the air waybill after that I will send to you my arrival schedule immediately the documentation is secure.

Note: if you are the right subjected trustee partner, endeavor to follow instructions without any delay. Do not hesitate to write me immediately you receive this letter for more directives. Thanks for your co-operations.

Best regards,

Dip. Adu K. John
UN Accredited Diplomat

So now she does live in Heath? Hmm.

Hi Jane,

I received an email from the diplomat, and I will write back to him.

Audemus nostra jura defendere,
Gary

And to the diplomat, I sent:

Hello,

May I ask what your name is? Jane referred to you as Peter Udo. When you email me it says your name is John Addo. Yet, you signed your last email as Adu K. John. What is your name?

Would it be possible to see some identification of yours? I don't mean to offend you, but in order for this transaction to go smoothly, we need to be able to trust each other fully.

Thanks, Gary

From him, I got:

UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICES
UNDS Afghanistan Country Office
UNOCA Complex, Jalalabad Road
Kabul, Afghanistan

Att: Mr. Gary Matt Patrick
Sir,
UN Delivery Agency, We acknowledged the receipt of your message dated Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 11:11 AM, well noted. (UNDS) Afghanistan Country Office has assigned me their agent to effect Ms. Jane Walker cargos which are in our storage room for delivery to your designated country.My name is Addu Kofi John, check attachment is my Card.

If you are the right subjected partner, please endeavor to fill in this form. This SHIPMENT REGISTRATION FROM is to be completed and returned to this office immediately. The shipment would be registered upon the receipt of the registration.

Immediately this office receives this SHIPMENT REGISTRATION FROM, we will start the process of delivery of the consignment cargo to your destination, in your country depending on where you would want to receive the shipment of the cargo.

Thanks for your co-operations.
Best regards,
Dip. Addu Kofi John

Dearest Gray,
I am very happy for the good news, please do write back to diplomat immediately or you can as well forward the email message you received from diplomat to me so that i can read it and advise you. i wait your urgently reply in good faith. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Gray I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming... Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together... More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

"I thank God that I have found a man like you." Well, well, well. Except, there's one problem.

"YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED FATHER AND MOTHER ARE FOOL 4EVER." --Sister Mary

"Regards to our President Trump, I think his doing the right think to keep pace in the world." --Jane Walker

Last edited by Pickled Cucumber on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickled Cucumber
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Jane,

How’s it going? I would love a long-term relationship! I’ve always wanted one of those. Wink

Quick question—You told me I would be contacted by a man named Peter Uddo. The man who actually contacted me is Addu Kofi John. Is that the right person? I want to make sure it’s not some fraudulent imposter.

Audemus jura norstra defendere,
With love,
Gary

And to the Diplomat:

Good day,

So, your name is Addu Kofi John. Yet, Jane told me I would be contacted by a man named Peter Uddo. You’re not Peter Uddo. What’s that about? You aren’t some sort of fraudulent imposter, are you?

I hope I haven’t offended you. It’s just that, you see, my children always tell me I’m far too trusting of strangers.

Best wishes,
Gary

It would be a real shame if anyone in this transaction was a fraudulent imposter. He said:

Sir,
We acknowledged the receipt of your message dated Friday, August 30, 2019 at 2:21 PM.
My name is Dip. Addu Kofi John, i have been assigned by (UNDS) Afghanistan Country Office to effect Ms. Jane Walker cargos which are in our storage room for delivery to your designated country.

Note: depending on your return of the SHIPMENT REGISTRATION FROM a mandate of the money delivery will be send to you.

Best regards,
Dip. Addu Kofi John.

Which wasn't very helpful, but Jane explained it more clearly.

Dearest Gary,
Good day and happy Sunday, Regards to your question: Diplomat Peter is the head UN Delivery diplomatic team here is Afghanistan, Diplomat John Kofi is a member of the teams, so your at the right contact and persons. Please keep me update on the way forward when your receive email message from the team. Gary I really wish that you were near me, and when I needed help, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too, i can wait to meet you in person. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

I sent to Jane,

Oh, okay, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification.

So, why don’t you tell me more about yourself. Where did you go to school? How did you get to Afghanistan? Maybe you could send me more pictures of yourself. Wink

With love,
Gary

I probably shouldn't asked for more pictures, being that they're probably from victims, but I had only been doing this for about half a month, and I didn't understand that. Then, to the diplomat, I sent:

Hello Mr. John,

I'm having some trouble opening the Shipment Registration Form. Could you try sending it again?

Thanks, Gary

I could have opened it just fine, but where's the fun in that?

Sir,
We acknowledged the receipt of your message dated Tuesday, September 03, 2019 at 9:27 AM.

Note: We hereby reattached copy of the SHIPMENT REGISTRATION FROM.

Best regards,
Dip. Addu Kofi John.

Dearest Gary,
Nice to hear from you, well, school at University of South Alabama. Regards to my parents, My both parents are all dead, I have a sister who lives with her husband in distant Europe, although I joined the US International Red Cross Organization because of the dignity of humanity service, among them self-esteem, and respect for civilians, their honesty and integrity they support their words. So I would say that I am pleased to lend its own quota of service to the world, as well as for humanity, being here Afghanistan. Let me know the response from the diplomat. more kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

"My both parents are all dead."

Hello Jane,

I’m sorry about your parents. That’s not fun. No, not fun at all.

How did you like USA? I considered going to school there before I ended up going to West Alabama.

With love,
Gary

And to John:

Okay. I will fill this out and send it back to you.

Sometimes, that's a fun way to get an extra, useless response out of a scammer. Not this time, he didn't reply for a couple of days, so I sent:

Hello Mr. John,

Sorry, I filled out that form, but completely forgot to send it to you. I hope that hasn't caused any problems. Anyway, here it is.

Thanks, Gary

I did send his form, filled out, except I had edited the form to cut out the spot where it asked for my telephone number because I don't do calls. Would he notice?

We acknowledged the receipt of your letter dated. Saturday, September 07, 2019 at 1:10 PM, after going through your letter we found out you have edited our shipment registration form, this is to inform you that it’s unaccepted.

Go ahead and send to us the original shipment registration form, make sure your telephone number is avid on the shipment registration form. Thanks for your co-operations.

Best regards,

Dip. Addu Kofi John

Meanwhile, Jane and I had been communicating.

Dearest Michael,
Thanks and i appreciate you, i am very happy to hear from you again... I know we don't get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you... Always remember that i care... More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Michael?!? Who the hell is Michael?!? Look, when you called me Gray, I thought I knew it was just a typo, probably because you're so stressed over there in Afghanistan, but now I'm not so sure. Jane, answer me honestly, is there another man?

Gary

Dearest Gary,
Good morning and happy Sunday. I am very sorry for calling you Michael. Michael is my Co-worker here in Afghanistan, i sent him an email message the same morning before i sent you email so i think it was a mistyping, I am very sorry once again. Any good news from the diplomat? please keep me updated. I love you the way you are and I standing before God and our future, vowing to be your partner for life. Each day that passes makes my love for you grow stronger. You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day; I am here with open arms where you will someday finally arrive right where you belong. My dear I have attached my personal picture on this message. I love you, More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Okay. I understand. I'm sorry I make angry accusations at you, it just surprised me.

So, I'm seeing all this stuff in the news about President Trump's meeting with the Taliban. Being that you are in such close proximity to the Taliban, how do you feel about all that? Do you thing he did the right thing in cancelling the meeting with the Taliban? How do you feel about president Trump in general?

With love,
Gary

Dearest Gary,
Thanks or your understanding and i appreciate you so much. We’re not finding things easy here in Afghanistan since increased of bomb’s attacked activates by Taliban’s here. Regards to our President Trump, I think his doing the right think to keep pace in the world. Its main purpose is to train the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) and assist Afghanistan in rebuilding key government institutions but is also engaged in established Resolution 1386, as envisaged by the Bonn Agreement in United Nations Security Council in December 2001.

To me i m planning to come back home as soon as the money is deliver to you, please let me what is going on, i am counting on you. I wait your urgently reply regards the money delivery. Have a nice evening. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

When it comes to Donald Trump, whether you're a Republican or Democrat, a leftist or a conservative, whether you like him or hate him, we can all agree his doing the right think to keep pace in the world.

"Regards to our President Trump, I think his doing the right think to keep pace in the world." --Jane Walker
Pickled Cucumber
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, why would Gary change that form?

Hello Mr. John,

I'm sorry I changed the letter I shouldn't have done that. There's just something I'm a little embarrassed about.

I don't own a phone. The reason is because I used to suffer from severe alcoholism. Every penny I earned went to buying more alcohol. I didn't even have enough decency to buy normal alcohol--I bought Everclear. In the process I failed to make many payments. It got to the point where I had to sell my phone to make rent. In the six months since I quit, I have been trying to put my life back together. I have bought back most of the things I sold to buy alcohol. However, I haven't yet been able to buy a phone.

Long story short, I don't have a phone number, and it's for shameful reasons, so I tried to avoid having to give one to you. Now, I hope we can get on with this transaction.

Thank you for your time,
Gary

I also had to come clean with Jane.

Hello Jane,

I agree with you about Donald Trump. That is good. I especially appreciate his efforts to keep Mexican illegals out.

There's something I haven't been quite honest with you about. Up until recently, like six months ago, I had been a terrible alcoholic for the five and a half years after my divorce. I am completely sober now. I hope you can't forgive me for keeping this from you. It is embarrassing.

With love,
Gary

Dislikes illegals. Because, you know, Alabama.

We acknowledged the receipt of your letter dated. Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 1:19 PM, we don't understand what your meant. In fcat, be informed that if you don't provide a telephone number to make communication easy for our diplomat on arrival we will stop the delivery.

Best regards,

Dip. Addu Kofi John

How sympathetic of the diplomat!

Dearest Gary,
Nice to hear from you. but i am very sorry about your addiction of alcoholic. Now what is your suggestion but i received an email message from the diplomatic team that your phone number is needed for the delivery. Now if you don't provide phone number how can the diplomat agent contact you on his arrival in state?
I wait your urgently reply.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Well, at least Jane is sorry about my "addiction of alcoholic." I'm addicted to alcoholics. I'm a cannibal. Coolio.

Hello Jane,

As I explained to the diplomat, I don’t have a phone because back when I was an alcoholic, I sold my phone to buy alcohol. However, I didn’t think it would be that important. Are you sure it’s necessary that I have a phone? If it is necessary, I can always go out and buy one. I think you can get a cheap little flip phone for like 45 bucks these days.

I normally wouldn’t just buy a phone, but if you say it is necessary, I will do so because I care so much about you.

I can’t wait until you come back to Alabama and we can both live in Alabama together. Do you miss Alabama?

Why don’t you send me another picture of yourself. Wink

Audemus jura nostra defendere.
With love,
Gary

And to the Diplomat:

Hello Mr. John,

Jane has explained the importance of me having a phone, so I will make every effort to obtain one as soon as possible. In the meantime, can we move forward with things?

Thanks,
Gary

Sir,
UN Delivery Agency, We acknowledged the receipt of your letter dated. Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 8:24 PM, Well noted. We hereby inform you that your cargo cannot be register without having your telephone number and copy of your national identification card (ID CARD) If you are the right subjected partner, please endeavor to send your national identification card (ID Card) and telephone number immediately to this office, then we will start the process of registration and delivery of the cargo to your destination, in your country depending on where you would want to receive the shipment of the cargo. Thanks for your co-operations.

Best regards,

Dip. Addu Kofi John.

Dearest Gary,
Good to hear from you. Yes it's very important and necessary that you get phone so that diplomat can communicate with you on the pone when arrival in State.
Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I read from you, well, i will send you more of my pictures as soon as i receive yours because i will like to at-list see one of your picture. Have a nice day.. more kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Hi Jane,

I can't wait until you come to Alabama. Do you ever miss Alabama?

I have attached a picture of myself. Don't be surprised if I not everything you hoped and dreamed of. I'm not nearly as attractive as you are.

Now it's your turn to send me another photo of yourself.

With love,
Gary

Nothing was attached to that email. To the Diplomat:

Hello Mr. John,

Yes, I assure you I am the right person; Jane wants me to have this cargo. I am going to go to the telephone store and obtain a telephone soon, but in order to do that I will have to go to Mobile, and that's a long drive. I might not be able to do that until next Wednesday. Could we please move on with this transaction through email alone? I will send you my passport.

---Gary

Sir,
UN Delivery Agency, We acknowledged the receipt of your letter dated. Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:23 PM. Be inform you that your cargo will be register upon receive of your national identification card (ID CARD) and telephone number. We're at your service.

Best regards,

Dip. Addu Kofi John.

Look, I've been trying to get a telephone, but Mobile is a long drive, and things keep coming up. We can proceed via email for now.

I decided to send you my drivers license, hope that's okay.

Gary

I had attached an unopenable file names drivers_license, but Mr. John didn't like it. He would never send me another email. That was okay. Jane and I still had lots of fun to have.

Pickled Cucumber
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Gary,
Good morning and how are you doing? It's always nice to hear from you. Yes i miss Alabama so much and i can't also wait to meet you in person. Well, i did not receive your picture, that means no picture was attached with this message.
Well, have you been able to secure telephone number? keep me update. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Hi Jane,

Sorry the photo didn't go through. Let me know if it works now. If it does, can you send me another one of yourself? Wink

With love,
Gary

Attached was a generic photo of a man I found on the internet that I won't put here for ITP reasons.

Dearest Gary
Good morning and how are you doing today? thanks for entrusting your picture in my hand, yes i receive it.
Now what are you plans regards the transfer and i want to know if you have secure the telephone number. i wait your urgently reply.
Have a nice day, More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Wow. You are so attractive. More pictures are always appreciated if it isn't too much trouble. Wink

I thought I could buy a phone right here in Andalusia, but it turns out the Andalusia phone store actually went out of business. That means the closest phone store is all the way in Mobile, and I can't make it out there for a few days at least. (Well, Pensacola might be closer, but I don't want my tax dollars going to no goddamn Floridians.) Anyways, Mr. John and I are moving on without the phone number.

How are things going over there? Hotel California just came on the radio, and I like that song.

With love,
Gary

Dearest Gary,
Well i must tell you at this point that i don't believe in you anymore, even picture you sent the same picture two times. secondly you can not secure telephone number, you keep liying to me and Diplomat John. I don't have confident in you again. I think i have to stop this project immediately. Thanks for the pass effort, bye for now.
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Jane? Jane?

How could you not be confident in me? I have done everything you asked me to! Look, I understand the photo might have made you suspicious, but I didn't actually send it twice, it's just that my email client automatically reattached it. I think I have disabled that featured. Let me know if it went through again.

Jane, how could you not trust me? We're both from Alabama!! If we can't trust each other, who can we trust?

Jane, if we want to make this relationship work, we are going to have to trust each other. I am working to obtain a telephone, and in the meantime, continue with Mr. John. I love you, Jane. Don't you love me?

With love,
Gary

Dearest Gary,
Good to hear from you. Well, i have to be honest to you and i hope that you should as well be honest to me. I contacted you for this project when i saw that you're from Alabama, but for now i don't like how your delaying this project. You can not tell me that it will take you more than 2 months to secure mobile phone number? all this make feel as if your not ready to handle this project on my behalf.

Meanwhile, i did not receive any picture attached on your message to me. I will continue trusting you for now and i hope everything will work out as we planned. Now, i want to know if you have secure mobile phone since diplomat John said they cannot register the shipping without your ID Card and telephone number. I love you and i hope to meet you in person someday soon, have a nice day. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Thank you for continuing to trust me. It means a lot, especially considering we are both from Alabama. I don't think it'll be two months for me to secure a phone number. I should have one well before then.

I'm still waiting to hear from Mr. John, but I have confidence that he will get back to me. Between you and me, he's not the fastest at replying to emails.

How are things going over there? It's really starting to get crazy on this side of the Atlantic, with Ukraine and Biden and all. What's your opinion on the impeachment of Donald Trump?

With love,
Gary

That was in September. Foreshadowing or something?

Dearest Gary,
Good morning and how are you doing today. I just received your message, well concerning Diplomat John, remember wrote that he will not contact you again till you send your ID Card and Telephone number to him.
I am not happy the way your treating this project, if you can handle the project please tell me. I still have confidence in you but i need to know your mind, I wait your reply in good faith. Have a nice weekend. More kisses and hugs.
Jane.

Hello Jane,

I understand. However, I'm still searching for the time to go to Mobile, but I sent him my ID. Could you just ask him to let me know if he received it or not? Sometimes attachments don't go through properly.

How are things going over there? I can't wait until you come home to Alabama and we can finally see each other.

Question-do you follow college football much?

With love,
Gary

Dearest Gary,
Good to hear from you. I will be very happy if you can get the telephone soon as you said. Meanwhile, i am going to write the Diplomat now to find out if he receive your ID Card, and i will get back to you when i hear from him.
We’re not finding things easy here in Afghanistan since increased of bomb’s attacked activates by Taliban’s here. Actually, I can't wait to be with you in person as well, I really wish that you were near me, and when I needed help, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too. However, knowing that you love me is enough and if I can be your wife and your children's mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60 years. I don't follow college football much here. Have a nice week.
More kisses and hugs,
Yours sincerely,
Jane

Hello Jane,

I still haven't heard anything from the diplomat. Have you?

I'm sorry that the bombing has increased in Afghanistan. That's not fun. No, not fun at all. What part of Afghanistan are you in?

Are you still in touch with anyone back in Alabama? Any family members? I can't wait until you come home to Alabama!

With love,
Gary

Dearest love,
Nice to hear from you. Actually, the diplomat stated that he will not communicate you until you send him your ID Card and Telephone number.
I am in Kabul Afghanistan.
Well, i am not in touch with any person in Alabama because my both parents are all dead, I have a sister who lives with her husband in distant Europe, although I have friends in the army, because everything about me revolves around the military, because my whole life, I was in the midst of military, so that the friends that I hold also mainly in the military. I joined the Red Cross because of the dignity of humanity service, among them self-esteem, and respect for civilians, their honesty and integrity they support their words. So I would say that I am pleased to lend its own quota of service to the world, as well as for humanity, being here Afghanistan.
Please be sincere to tell me if you can handle the project on my behalf or not. if you can provide your ID Card and Telephone by next week than i will stop communicating with you and i will look for someone to assist me. Thank you for understanding. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Hello Jane,

I am so sorry about your parents. That's always hard.

How long have you been with the Red Cross? What made you want to join? It makes you seem like such a wonderfully generous person, and that makes me smile.

With love,
Gary

The irony of a scammer being called a wonderfully generous person is just delicious.

Dearest Gary,
Thanks for your response, what is going on with you? have you send your ID Card and Telephone number to diplomat? please keep me updated concerning this very important to me if really you want to assist me. Well, regards to your question, i have work with Red Cross since i was 19 years old and now i' m 29 years, also I joined the Cross Red because of the dignity of humanity service, among them self-esteem, and respect for civilians, their honesty and integrity they support their words. So I would say that I am pleased to lend its own quota of service to the world, as well as for humanity, being here Afghanistan.
Meanwhile, i want you to know that if you fail to provide those information's of yours i will sop communicating with you.. I wait your urgently reply in good faith.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

You might have noticed there was a fourth character who hasn't been mentioned yet.

Look, I'm having a lot of trouble getting a phone. Would it be okay if I brought my stepbrother into this? He has a phone. I just don't know what else to do. I just don't want you to stop contacting me because I care about you so much, and plus, we're both from Alabama.

With love,
Gary

where are you in Alabama that you finding it troubling to buy a phone set??? well, you don't have to bring any person because i don't trust you anymore. bye for now.

What? Why don't you trust me? How could you not trust me? We're both from Alabama! If the two of us can't trust each, who can?

Why can't we use my stepbrother's phone? That will make everything much easier! Come on, please, Jane. We are both from Alabama!

With love,
Gary

Dearest Gary,
I was thinking what will be the outcome of this issue if you fail to provide telephone number to enable the diplomat reach you on his arrival. Meanwhile, i have already presented your details to the diplomatic agency as my trustee that will receive the package. Well, if the only option you have is to use your stepbrother telephone number okay, but i want to know if your stepbrother can be trusted before and after the delivery of the package??? If yes, than go ahead and send your stepbrother telephone number. Please inform your stepbrother the nature of the project. I wait to hear from you soon. More kisses and hugs.
Yours sincerely,
Jane.

Hello Johnathan,

This will come as a surprise, but I have been selected to receive two trunk boxes full of money from a lovely lady named Jane Walker in Afghanistan. We just need a phone to, well I'm not sure why, email seems to be working fine, but I obviously don't have one, and I'd really like this to work. Could we use yours? Obviously you'd receive a portion of what was in the trunk boxes.

She was cced on this email. Feel free to email her directly at [scammer's email]. Oh, and if you need a reason to trust her, she's from Alabama.

Are you and Anne hosting Thanksgiving this year?

---Gary

Then, just to Jane:

Hello Jane,

You should see the email I sent Johnathan, you were cced on it. Thank you for agreeing to work with him. I love you so much, and you're from Alabama, so I really want this to work out.

With love,
Gary

Okay. I' m waiting Johnathan to contact me..

Hello guys,

I am very interested in taking your offer. How much money is in the trunk boxes? How much of it would I get?

No, me and Anne actually got invited by Barry's girlfriend's family, which will surely be interesting. I'll host Christmas, but I think Susan said she would host Thanksgiving, no? Do email her.

Johnathan

Hello guys,

Jane, I haven't seen anything from you, is everything going okay?

Barry's girlfriend, wow. Cindy, right? I hadn't realized they were so serious. Best of luck to them! I know Susan was going to take the kids to OKC to see the memorial where Jim died, but I can't remember if that was over Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'll shoot her an email.

Gary

You might have noticed at this point that Jane hasn't said anything. Gary did, too.

Hello Jane,

I haven't heard from you in a long time. Why? I miss you. Are you okay? Did the Taliban kill you? I don't know if I could handle that. I care about you so much, and we're both from Alabama. Please tell me you're okay.

With love,
Gary

It had been a month and a half since I had heard from Jane.

Hello Jane,

What's going on? Is everything okay? Why have I still not heard from you? Is it something with the Taliban? Please respond. Please, Jane.

With love,
Gary

I probably should have given up. It was near the end anyway, but as I mentioned before, this was the first email I ever sent to a scammer that got a response. I just wanted one more email from Jane. So I logged back onto Johnathan's account.

Hi Jane,

You haven't heard from me in a while. I don't know what was going on between you and my step-brother, but it seems as though the two of you had some sort of romantic relationship, and now you won't answer him. Please answer him. I think he told you that he used to be an alcoholic, and although he was able to quit, because you won't answer him, he's back. It's even worse this time. I just called him; he's already drunk. It's 8:30 in Alabama. 8:30 in the morning.

Jane, please send him an email. Even if you just explain why you can't do so anymore, please answer him. Please Jane. I don't want it to get like it was.

I'm begging you, Jane, send him an email.

Johnathan

Hey Jane

Jane Jane Jane How's it goin are you good why arent you anserwing i havent heard frmom you and know im drinking wisky so ansrew plz

Audemus jura jrua defededfed,
Lov,
Gyar

No response. What a great person Jane is!

Janity Jane Jane

You havnt done reply where be reply

Audemusnostardefedefen,
Gay

Finally, a response, although not the one I wanted.

Fuck and stop writing me anymore, bye bye

Jane,

Your alive. Thank goodness. I'm sorry things didn't work out between us. Just know that I'll always love you, and if you ever want to start our relationship back up again, I'll be here. From one Alabaman to another, thank you for the happiness you brought me, and thank you for your heroic service in the military.

With love,
Gary

And that was the story of Jane Walker and Gary Matt Patrick. They were both from Alabama.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great first bait! Thanks for sharing.😃

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic