SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphanage scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.00 - The idiot has been silent so far, so my Customer Care Manager writes to our lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The information at my disposal shows that your parcel arrived today in Monrovia / Liberia. It seems that the Cote d'Ivoire authorities have suspended the operating license of our company and that everything is just a bribe issue. Our lawyers are present in Abidjan and they are trying to solve the problem, but these things can take months. You know exactly how all these things work in West Africa. The management of the company made the decision to deliver the packages of our clients from Cote d'Ivoire, however, and to redirect everything to the adjacent countries. In respect of our clients we will settle all the expenses incurred in taking over the packages. Please contact our regional manager in Liberia ( Emoje Ogobanda: [email protected] ) and, together with him, decide all the details regarding the delivery of your package. His regional branch will directly cash out all of your costs incurred by this trip.

Best regards,
Elvis

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds very reasonable. I hope he takes you up on the offer!
To keep the dialogue moving, Larissa has asked him for some clarification on other matters related to the orphanage.

Quote:
Mr Zombie:

With all the excitement which is going on at the current time, I was reminded by some people here to ask a couple of questions of you. I know you are a busy man, but we just need some direction here, and we can handle most details ourselves from there.
1. Did you wish to proceed with us paying your utility provider directly on a monthly basis? If so, we will need the papers I mentioned a few days ago.
2. If you approve of that plan, I will need time to have the people who assign the bingo night proceeds to allocate those funds to you.
3. Did you wish for us to conduct an energy audit on your behalf. Again, these things take a bit of time to set up, so if we know in advance we can start processing this.

Please keep us updated on the children when they receive their parcel. We are looking forward to assisting you in this noble undertaking.
[/quote]

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Mrs loritto,
what happen to the so-called parcel? where is it?

Enough of this nonsense!

She responded with complete surprise and confusion.

Quote:
Sir:

I just sat down to check my messages and saw your rather abrupt one here. I do not understand what you mean? What nonsense? Please explain to me what you mean. The last message I rec'd stated that the package was being forwarded to you.

He replies full of anger

I am asking where is the parcel that you said you sent since last week? are you not concerned that as of today the parcel is not yet here?

What is your phone number?
Soon she will find that the other packages won't be delivered to the doorsteps of the recipients either due to foul ups in administration and such. The other recipients will be very understanding though..........

The lad is getting ruder with each message. He is purposely misspelling her name, and being very abrupt.

Quote:
Madam Lorittos,
I guess what i asked was a question that needs an answer!

She replies politely though.

Quote:
I have been patient with you trying to assist you and have had to, on occasion, ask more than once to receive an answer. I am not pleased with your rudeness at present, but understand that you see upset. So, giving you the benefit of the doubt due to your upset, I ask you to be clear. What is the question? I don't wish to merely guess at the source of your upset, I want it stated clearly.

He replies full of anger

Quote:
I am asking where is the parcel that you said you sent since last week? are you not concerned that as of today the parcel is not yet here?

What is your phone number?

Yikes, the dreaded phone call.......no way could I pass that off as a "Larissa". So, she deflects

Quote:
I have gone thru my messages and quickly glanced at an update. The packages which were sent are now in, or heading toward, Liberia. So that is where it is. We did not use express shipping due to costs, but it looks like it is almost on your doorstep.

Have you been following the progress of this package? You can log in and track its progress, but while I mentioned that before you ignored/avoided answering me. So first tings first, track the package in real time and you will see where it is.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Our boy has not yet communicated with PLog staff, so the Liberia local manager wrote a message:
Quote:
Salam Sir Uzumba,

Starting yesterday, a package from Canada came into my custody.
The parcel's details:
- Package number: TRK52272**** - arrived from Ontario / Canada, on Tuesday, February 04, 2020.
- Sender of the parcel: miss LARISA S*****,
- Receiver of the parcel: mister SAMUEL UZUMBA
- Delivery Address: ************, Abidjan, CΓ΄te d'Ivoire
- Phone number of the Receiver: (+225) 54 51 ****
- The package TRK52272**** is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been already paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "PERSONAL GIFTS".
- The Sender has paid also the transport and handling fees and the customs fees. The Receiver has no any additional costs.

The 14-days delivery deadline for this parcel is Tuesday, February 18, 18.00 local time. After the expiration of this period, if the Sender does not request a R.P. (Repatriation Procedure) and if the Sender does not pay the transport costs back to the country of origin (Canada), then the P.A.P. (Package Abandonment Procedure) will apply, so the parcel will become the property of the company and the goods contained therein will be equally shared between the members of the local delivery team. From my personal experience I can confirm that many of the Senders refuse to pay the repatriation costs (which are equal to the initial costs) and they abandon the packages that have not been taken over.

Please confirm the accuracy of the data presented in my message.
Mash' Allah!
Emoje Ogobanda - Regional Manager

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

From the servers:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK52272**** is in the custody of the P-log local branch of Monrovia-Liberia and is waiting to be taken over.
The deadline for delivery is February 18, only 12 days remained until the entry into force of the PAP. Contact the local manager or your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Friday

From the servers:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK52272**** is in the custody of the P-log local branch of Monrovia-Liberia and is waiting to be taken over.
The deadline for delivery is February 18, only 12 days remained until the entry into force of the PAP. Contact the local manager or your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Unfortunately this lad is not cooperative and does not respond to any of the messages sent by us... we can consider that the story is over before it starts. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, yes. This lad missed the chance to star in a wonderful story! However, to keep it real, the other package recipients were told that P-Log has subbed out DHL to deliver the packages door to door. Since the lad did not respond, it was delivered to an actual orphanage in Abidjan. Or so the story goes. Let's hope he is regretting his decision.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic