SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"never you lay blame on me at all" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as Mr Kim was being confused (https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302708), another Lad wrote claiming to be the World Bank President... so it was his turn to be bewildered.

The Scammers
David Malpass, the “13th President ...Of World Bank”
Jacqueline (or Jackie) Minor, the “Head of Representation of the European Commission Representation in the UK”

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel, and prone to profanity

Lad emails are date-stamped; my comments are in bold.

Just over a week after “Mr Kim” bowed out, another Lad steps up with a World Bank script.

9 June 2019
WORLD BANK AUDITORS/INTERNATIONAL
World Bank Group New York City.United State Of America(USA)
From the Desk Of Resident David Malpass 13th President ...Of World Bank
Dear Camille White
This is my notice since i resumed office as the new world bank president that i have not heard from you concerning the clearance certificate demanded from you before the release of your funds
Now what is holding you not to secure the clearance certificate from Mrs Minor of the European Union Commission?
Note that the payment transfer Board United state has approved your payment for wire transfer.
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible to address this issue of the clearance certificate if the fee is on your high side to send to Mrs Minor to secure you the clearance certificate or not
Yesterday i was told from the intelligence report reaching me that you are dealing with many people to see the easier way to receive your funds which cannot work at all since i am the new world bank president and without the clearance certificate never you can get any cent from the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
CONTACT OF MRS MINOR AGAIN
NAME- MRS MINOR
EMAIL ADDRESS- [email protected]
I wait for your prompt response
Yours sincerely
David Malpass 13th President ...Of World Bank

Mr Malpass
You're the President of the World Bank? When did Mr Kim get the boot?
Camille White

11 June 2019
Dear Camille White
CONTACT THE EU NOW AND SEND HER YOUR COMPLETED INFO AND ASK HER WHERE TO SEND THE CLEARANCE FEE OF $990 DOLLARS
NAME- MRS MINOR
Yours sincerely

Mr Malpass
Seems Mr Kim didn't get the memo that you'd taken his spot - he was writing to me just ten days ago with details of where to send the fee.
Camille White

11 June 2019
Dear Camille White
HOW LONG TO GET THE FEE TO SEND NOW THIS WEEK??JIM LEFT THE OFFICE
In respect of your mail at hand today of which the past World Bank
President has told me in confident how many years he has deal with you concerning the release of this payment and he told me that he has two different account one from Mr John Tasia on Indo China and another is yours of which there is a confusion since .
Now if you believe that this funds in question is yours why are you delaying to receive the funds from the paying bank all this while?
Note that the American Government will never allow such funds to go out side America bank JP MORGAN CHASE BANK without the FBI and the IMF Including the United Nation Money Laundry certificate at all . since you told me how you have been dealing with different people for this payment or another payment which means that you are the course of your problems and stop be greedy ok
Furthermore what you have to do if you have made up your mind to receive this payment is for you to get the clearance certificate from Mrs Minor of the European Union Commission and pay for the clearance fee of $990 dollars and note that the paying bank even the World bank will not and never ask you for any charges or fee till you receive your payment this week and no other upfront fee from any body again only contact Mrs Minor and comply with her and get the clearance
certificate this week and you receive the payment since you have to clarify yourself concerning the payment and not Mr John Tasia From Indo China
CONTACT THE EU NOW AND SEND HER YOUR COMPLETED INFO AND ASK HER WHERE TO SEND THE CLEARANCE FEE OF $990 DOLLARS
NAME- MRS MINOR
Do that now and get back to me immediately today with your particulars so that the Reserve payment Board united state will contact you and send you funds approvals papers and also i will get your approved papers to send them to you as soon as you comply with Mrs Minor today.
Yours sincerely

They must have been conferring – or “David Malpass” had an unused version of the Jim Yong Kim script to hand; in any event, Cammy replies forthrightly.

Mr Malpass
Kim was lying to you.
"the past World Bank President has told me in confident how many years he has deal with you" - no, weeks at most, not years!
"you have been dealing with different people for this payment" - the AFL is paying us. We have to talk to them.
"stop be greedy ok" - we're getting what we're owed, and that's not being greedy!
Camille White

11 June 2019
European Commission Representation in the UK
Europe House 32 Smith Square
London SW1P 3EU
Head of Representation: Jackie Minor
Tel: 021 7973 1992
Fax: 021 7973 1900
Dear Camille White
Good Morning to you and how was your weekend and your families doing? I hope all is well with you all
I have received your message and your contents well noted and understood. Base on your message regarding the clearance certificate to be secure on your name before the paying bank will release your funds Also you have to mention to us the amount of fund you are about to receive ?
Please bear in your mind that the clearance certificate is a vital and important document to be secure on your name and it will cost you $990 dollars and no other fee from you and when i get the whole
clearance certificate such as the FBI And the IMF Including the United Clearance certificate then i will forward you the copies and the original once will get to you by Courier company DHL
Finally if you are ready to get the clearance certificate what you have to do is to pay the fee and you provide us your information to use to get the clearance certificate such as your full name and address and also your mobile telephone number
Kindly get back to me if you are ready now
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
The AFL paid the contract sum of $1.52 million by cheque, so I don't know why you're talking about me needing to get a certificate, or the FBI, because they wouldn't get involved.
Camille White

That stopped things dead for almost three months, and then Jackie returns with a howler that Cammy will notice...

7 September 2019
Attention SIR
Now you have told us clearly that you will not pay for the deduction fee of $550 dollars which means that we have right to close your file next week
But bear in your mind that we never ask you before to send any cent to us for such documents and we wonder whom you have said that you send money before in respect of the clearance certificate but we never did so before .
Please we can not waste much time with you any more than to close your file finally and report to the world bank and united nations by next week ok
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
First off, I'm not SIR to you or anyone because I'm a WOMAN not a man - not even my father would be so cruel that he'd have called a boy Camille!
Secondly, since the AFL paid us by cheque, and everything's fine and hassle-free, why should we send you anything?
Thirdly, "you have said that you send money before in respect of the clearance certificate" - I never told you any such thing.
Camille White

10 September
Attention Camille White
PLEASE WE DO NOT WANT YOU AGAIN TO WASTE OUR TIME FOR NOTHING.
ARE YOU SENDING THE DE DEDUCTION FEE OF $550 DOLLARS OR NOT?
IF YOU ARE READY TO SEND THE FEE THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT
TO SEND THE FEE OK
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

An account freely offered? I accept!

Mrs Minor
All right, I'll do it. Please send me the details of the bank account.
Camille White

11 September
Dear Camille White
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TODAY TO SEND THE FEE AS YOU
PROMISE AND FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP
THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND THE FEE
lSnipped]
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline

Reported!

Mrs Minor
OK, got it - I should be able to make payment tomorrow.
Camille White

11 September 2019
Dear Camille White
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND WE STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT FROM YOU AND THE PAYMENT SLIP
[SNIPPED]
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
I don't understand that bit about the "payment slip." Please explain.
Camille White

12 September 2019
Dear Camille White
Please we want confirm from you for the last time if you are not ready to send the clearance fee so that we can go ahead and close your file and delete your name from our file tomorrow ok
Kindly get back to us to notify us for the last time than keeping us silent.
I need your urgent answer today
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
Stop being such a pest! Yes, I sent the money, and it's not going to kill you if I miss a day in replying. And again, what's this payment slip you want anyway?
Camille White

Dear Camille White
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE FROM THE BANK THEN YOUR BANK WILL FIVE
YOU THE PAYMENT STATED THAT THEY HAVE SENT THE FEE INTO THE BANK
ACCOUNT SENT TO YOU BELOW AND YOU FORWARD US THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR US TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FROM YOU OK
[SNIPPED]
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
I've done my bit. When do I get the payment acknowledgement?
Camille White

17 September 2019
Dear Camille White
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE FROM THE BANK THEN YOUR BANK WILL FIVE
YOU THE PAYMENT STATED THAT THEY HAVE SENT THE FEE INTO THE BANK
ACCOUNT SENT TO YOU BELOW AND YOU FORWARD US THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR US TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FROM YOU OK
[SNIPPED]
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Mrs Minor
What's the deal with this payment slip?
Camille White

7 October 2019
Dear Camille White
Good Morning and how are you doing with your families today? i pray all is well with you all.
Please understand with us that we have waited so long for you to comply to pay for the clearance fee but till now we have not hear from you and the clearance fee which is very important form you to send and the clearance certificate for the release of your pending funds with the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK
Since you refused to comply with us what we have decided today is to close your file and delete your name from our file and instruct the paying bank to BLOCK your payment and you will never get the payment any more from any where.
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Time to disappoint them...

Mrs Minor
We got paid by the AFL, with a cheque for $1.52 million. We've got nothing in any bank in America so there's fuck all for you to block. Do your worst, bitch.
Camille White

19 October 2019
Dear Camille White
Please what is going on with you and the course for keeping us silent not to response to our message and to pay for the clearance certificate.
Note that this is the last quarter payment of this fiscal year and if you can not get your clearance certificate before the end of this Month which means that you have to lose your payment and we can not have time again to work with you concerning this clearance certificate any longer due to the reasons that we are going to be busy ok
Kindly get back to us if you are ready to work with us to get the clearance certificate or if you are not serious again to continue than keeping us silent so that we can delete your name from our file and we forget about you .
I wait for your urgent response
Mrs Minor

That didn’t get through - time for the clue bat.

We got paid by the AFL, with a cheque for $1.52 million.
We've got nothing in any fucking bank in America so there's fuck all for you to block, and there's no fucking clearance certificate needed any more, so I don't have to fucking work with you.
Do your fucking worst, bitch.
Camille White

29 November 2019
Dear Camille White
Good Morning and how are you and your families doing?
Please board of directors of the EU and the IMF has written to the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK and the Reserve board united state Mr. Dumas today to close and cancel your due payment since you can not comply to get the clearance certificate such as the Drug law
certificate and also the Money laundry certificate demanded by the organization and the FBI and the London Metro politan Police UK before any payment will move out to your designated bank account.
Since you refused to pay for the clearance certificate fee which we ask you to send and have the clearance certificate since this year and we are about closing for this last quarter then you have to lose your payment.
Base on this if you are dealing out side us to see how possible you can get the payment please decease from that so that you will not lose your money because you can not get this payment from any where without you complying with us and have the clearance certificate first
Finally we advice you today that you have lost your payment and the bank have to take the instructions and BLOCK this payment today and close your file until you are you serious to send the clearance fee ok
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Time for the clue bat with added profanity.

Mrs Minor
WE GOT PAID.
WE DIDN'T LOSE THE PAYMENT. I REPEAT; WE DIDN'T LOSE THE PAYMENT.
AND "THE board of directors of the EU and the IMF, JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK and the Reserve board united state Mr. DUMBASS, the FBI and the London Metro politan Police UK" HAD FUCK ALL TO DO WITH THE AFL, WHO PAID US ON TIME AND IN FULL.
ACCEPT REALITY, YOU STUPID BITCH.
Camille White

That worked! Or... did it?

25 January 2020
European Commission Representation in the UK
Europe House 32 Smith Square
London SW1P 3EU
Head of Representation: Jackie Minor
Tel: 021 7973 1992
Fax: 021 7973 1900
Dear Camille White
I here by to notify for you that the board of directors of the EU held a meeting yesterday concerning your delay to get your clearance certificate and pay for the clearance certificate fee only for the
lawyer here to sign all the papers to enable you receive your original clearance certificate and forward copies to the paying bank and FBI for the final release of your long awaited payment into your bank account.
I explained to you the important for the clearance certificate but you ignore for over a year now and for this reasons the Board of directors step-in the matter and no more going back if you do not comply now. Base on this report to you i advice you as my dear friend to see what you can do not to lose your payment by sending the 350 dollars through the western union money transfer with the information's given to you earlier on Eric Chinedu ukaku.
This is the situation if you like take it or leave but never you lay blame on me at all ok
Remain Bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Jacqueline Minor

Cammy cuts loose - no restraint.

Mrs Minor
We're in Australia. The fucking EU has nothing to do with Australia.
We're in Australia. The fucking FBI has nothing to do with Australia.
The AFL paid us for our work. The board of fucking directors can't step into something they were never part of.
There was never any mention made of needing a fucking clearance certificate.
Lastly - I'm not your friend, you stupid brainless slut-bitch, and I'll blame you for being too fucking stupid to admit that you don't have a fucking clue.
Camille White

That should be enough... but you never know, do you?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed not! LOL
Thanks for sharing. I always think it so funny in the Cammy-AFL baits that the lads never seem to catch on that they're talking at cross purposes.
One has to presume that they never actually read incoming emails properly, if at all.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic