SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The ideal woman..........

View next topic
View previous topic

sparky905
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads are usually boring but I find it amusing to frustrate them when we reach the payment stage. I have been getting to know a doctor from Ukraine who has fallen in love with Yukon Cornelius, my northern prospector character.

Just when you thought you had heard all the romantic claptrap they write, Yukon rec'd these lines.

Do you like swimming? However, I don`t like when someone starts to make bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi Smile I hope you understand what I'm talking about. This, of course, fun, not just a very pleasant smell.

I was not expecting such words from my beautiful Svetlana! Yukon is not sure how to answer since up north in his trapper's cabin, he eats a fair bit of pork and beans.................

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Kitty La Gore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't the north known for methane trapping? This could be a whole new area of invention! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent that?? Omg Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send your Vlass this. Warning; involves a pool fart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxuxoLFwvb0

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie where the heck does one find such videos? LOL I had no idea anything like that existed.
Yukon might answer back, since his vlad lady is a doctor, that he has some gastro-intestinal issue and therefore does not like swimming. Vlads seldom read what you write anyway, so hopefully this will not kill a blossoming relationship.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Warning; involves a pool fart.

A pool party teen comedy segues to stark horror, and then to a post-apocalyptic wasteland... and all that in under three minutes!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 236
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Wherever you are, wherever you be,
Always let your wind be free,
For keeping it in was the death of me."

Obituary on 19thC gravestone

Hot book in the library;

"Bubbles in the bath" by Ivor Windybottom
😆😅

ETA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..."in a silent, but deadly world..."

OMG that video was juvenile hilarity! Love the twist at the end.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
sparky905
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was quite the story to tell in such a short time. More entertaining that the vlad, that is for sure.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic