SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday:

Peter, answering to the last email of my fake nigerian Umukelani:
Quote:
OK I will get 3-4 people after discuss our part.

Our dear lad Peter is eager to choose his disciples to base the new Parish on... of course, he doesn't know anything about it.
Yet.
LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:03 Sister Dave to Peter
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I have heard the news from the shipping company that the driver has passed away. It is such a tragedy. In a way we can be relieved because there is nobody to say that it was your money that was in the parcel so it looks like God truly uses all things for His plans. We will have to pray for the family that man left behind though.
I am happy to hear that the children are doing well. I have sent the unfortunate news about the loss of your orphanage's sponsorship to all our parishes and the new reverend from Cameroon sent his special wishes to you and he promised to keep you in mind during his daily prayers. He is a devoted man who works hard for the good cause of our church. The parish isn't functioning yet but as soon as it will be, he will receive his installment bonus and a good monthly salary and other benefits so that he will be able to focus completely on the work for the Lord. He has gone through the initial steps and in the next coming days we will be happy to know that he will celebrate his baptism ceremony. Please keep brother Levis in your prayers, because as we know, in times we do what the Lord asks of us, we will be tested the most by those who are against us.
Please keep me informed at all times about the wellbeing of the children and let me know if there are any specific situations that would need our prayers.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

18:13 Peter to sister Dave
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for all your prayers and love you have shown us,
I also heard the news from the company that the drive man was poisoned in Togoand I was shocked how it happened to him any way I still hope that they will going to release the parcel.

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter omezulu

18:23 Peter to Emoje
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am so sorry to hear that Joojoo the drive was poisoned in Togo, any way let's pray for his soul and his family he left behind.

Thank you
Peter

22:19 Emoje to Peter
Quote:
Masah el Keihr, Sir,

At this time I have no news to share with you about the investigation. It is a complex process where many people are involved and only until the compete investigation is finished and the police has some definite answers, the insurance can be informed about this and do their work. Before they will reimburse anything the complete events that led to the misplacing of the parcels, the homosexual threats and the tragic death of our driver need to be cleared up, to be sure that the beneficiaries of the insurance policies don't have anything to do with any of these events.

Allah is great and I thank you for your prayers. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Praise to Allah!

As Salamu Alaykum!
Emoje

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

Location: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been kinda busy in RL these days so he had to wait a while to get more news from the church

14:14 Sister Dave to Peter
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I didn't hear any updates anymore but they did tell me it could take a long time before everything was finished regarding the investigations. I'm praying for the possible best outcome. I am very glad that you are a man of faith and I see a big future for you. The way you care for the children who are given to you by God himself is awe-inspring. Please tell me you have been praying for us as well?
The baptism ceremony of brother Levis has gone well. He sent us some video material of it and it was a pleasure to behold. I think once they have finished everything, father Ed*** will surely go over there to meet him and see the work of his hands in person. Please keep praying for him and also for the safe return of our church leaders.
Your children are and will be in my daily prayers.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

14:32
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for willing heart that you have shown us,

We're all grateful to thank Lord for life and good health he gave us I am thankful to Almighty God.
All the children are fine and I am waiting for update from the company.
Thank you for all your doings

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter omezulu

"IF YOUR FUCKING MOTHER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD BY NOW SHE'S A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE OR FRANKENSTEINS FUCKING BABY" - Mary to Elmo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:15 Peter to Emoje
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I haven't heard from you regarding the investigation, because I have been waiting for the update please.

Thank you
Peter

22:38 Emoje
Quote:
Masah el Keihr Sir,

I'm very sorry but I have no news to tell you at the moment. The investigations are complicated by the discovery of substance abuse and homosexual threats. The police is still trying to find out where these threats have come from. Also the origin of th cash that Joojoo had on him is still unknown. The police believes it has come from one of the parcels so they are looking into that, but until now, all senders have denied knowing anything about this.
It is a very complicated situation and because the police works with bribes it is hard to get them to work swiftly to resolve this matter. The company's insurance policy only proceed to pay out when the investigation is completed. In my honest opinion, this process can take weeks. As soon as I know anything new about this, I will let you know.

As Salamu Alaykum!
Emoje

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23:56
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I still haven't received an update from the company yet, but they told me earlier that it can take a long time for them to finish the investigation. All we can do is pray for the best.
Brother Levis has been working on his monument of faith these last days and he's really making progress. I believe one of the church leaders might be going there soon after their return and give them the financial support to get the parish up and running. It's so wonderful how they will be able to help the community with this. I'm glad it's only a few days now until the church leaders are back.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Just to keep him "warm"... my fake nigerian Umukelani wrote to Peter:
Quote:
I'm already preparing for my return in Europe. Tonight I'm leaving for Paris and probably tomorrow afternoon I will arrive in England.
I will try to rest for the rest of the day and on Sunday I will attend their main sermon. We will discuss Monday morning.
Is everything alright with you?

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 3x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We were trying to keep the flame of Faith burning in our poor idiot Peter Laughing ... if we can convince him, then I think he will become a very good Reverend. Twisted Evil
===

Friday - Peter responds to the last Umukelani's mail (see above):
Quote:
Everything is okay, But I am waiting for our discuss before to inform the other people in.

Saturday - Umukelani is come back, in England:
Quote:
I finally got home but I am extremely tired after almost 2 days of travel.
My girlfriend insisted that we stay overnight in Paris to do some shopping.
We'll talk tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning.

Monday - Umukelani to Peter:
Quote:
Are you there?
I have some news and I want to know if you still want to work together and if this time you will accept to listen to my advice.

Peter:
Quote:
OK I still want to work together, what is the news?

Umukelani explains his new plan:
Quote:
Yesterday morning I attended their Sunday Sermon and then I stayed to attend the subsequent discussions. I think I told you that I regularly donate small amounts of money for their charity activities, so I am accepted as a full member of the community. A few months ago, before I met you, I learned that the old Cardinal who leads the church wants to expand activity in all poor countries. They started looking for people to accept the role of Reverend and to establish new parishes. Basically, only they need is someone who claims to be a real Christian man and wants to set up a local parish. That person will be officially designated as Reverend and that new Parish will be recorded in the Holy Mother Church records. It is not easy, but not difficult. I have studied everything and we can do it, if you find some friends there to help you. We will need to "prove" to these old idiots that you have a strong and powerful moral support from those around you and that you deserve to be "their pastor". The admission process in the church is simple and is based on some steps that you and your "parishioners" (ie those friends willing to help you) will have to pass. There is nothing complicated, you do not have to spend any money and you just have to be docile and send everything that is required. Basically, we will have to convince the elders here that you and your people are devoted to their Faith and that you have taken all the necessary steps. There will be some vows to make, some religious pictures to send, some group photos that have to comply with certain religious requirements. At the end, after your "sacred oath"m you and your people (your friends) will be officially accepted, your new Parish will be declared "functional" and you will receive the financial installation bonus (the last bonus paid this month for a Reverend from Cameroon was of $40,000). For fucking Jesus, there's a big pile of money waiting for us if we are smart! Then, monthly you will receive a regular salary plus some fucking money for your Parish spending budget. Your salary and monthly budget is approaching $10,000, which means we (me and you) can earn about $ 5,000 each month.

My plan is as follows:
- You will claim that you want to spread the seeds of Faith and you will say that your inner vocation qualifies you to lead people to True Faith!
- You must send a message to Reverend Alfred, stating that "Dear Father, I only understood now that God wanted to try me and sent me a sign when I approached you. I dreamed that I would be that humble pastor who will take the sheep to the green grass and cold spring water. Father, I need guidance and support for the people around me! I want to be with you, in Faith and Religion. Accept me as your brother and help me convert as many souls!"
- The fact that they already know you and they trusted you (to send you that parcel) is decisive and I am convinced that their Council will approve your request. I personally will declare that I met you (on my last vacation, last week) and that you are the right man to set up a new Parish in Nigeria.
- After the new parish is declared functional, a church team will wants to make a visit there. This usually happens within 6-12 months after "the inauguration". So, theoretically, we will be able to split the first installation bonus (at least $40,000) and we can divide all the money that will be paid monthly for a period of at least 6 months. Of course, every month you will have to send them some documented materials (pictures and documents) that prove that you are preaching, doing charity, talking to people and advising them... this kind of religious activity.
- In the worst case scenario, if their Great Cardinal wants to visit you after 6 months, each of us will have 20,000 + (6x5,000 monthly) = 50,000 fucking dollars
- In the good case, when the Cardinal will give you a longer time for "organizing" (more than 6 months), then we will be able to earn more money monthly.

When those idiots will announce you that they want to "visit the parish" (this usually happens 1-2 months in advance) we will have to invent a reason for them to stop coming here. We will then think about the necessary lies. What do you think about my plan? Do you think you have a few friends willing to play the role of "your parishioners" and help you with all the fucking oaths, and religious pictures and all the other necessary requirements? Eventually, if needed, you can promise them that you will pay them after the inauguration Ceremony (from the first salary).

===

2 hours later, Umukelani writes again to Peter... some clarifications:
Quote:
I just finished my night shift and I will go home to sleep. We will talk later or tomorrow. In the last months I managed to get along quite well with one of the church's monks. It's about brother Fiilemon (he is in charge of the church supply, so he comes daily at the store) and I told him about my project (before I met you, I was looking for someone else to plays the role of the nigerian "Reverend"). Brother Fiilemon is a drunkard and I secretly supply him with rum. I managed to get close to him and he will tell us everything we need to know about the stages of the Admission process. You don't have to be afraid of anything, because we will do everything as they should and as these old idiots wants. You will only need to listen to the advice I will give you, because they will be approved before by Fiilemon so them will be 100% in concordance with their fucking expectations. OK?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, late evening

- Peter wrote to my fake nigerian Umukelani... he seems to be scared of sister Dave. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
OK I understand but it will going to be hard for me to arrange the oaths, and am really afraid of sister Dave because I don't really know what is she up to with the shipping company about the parcel, that's why I'm afraid of this.

Umukelani:
Quote:
I do not understand you. Can you be more clearer? From what I know, the parcel's case was closed with the death of that fucking thief-driver. All the Insurance Companies in this world have the habit of delaying and postponing any kind of conclusion, because they never want to pay insurance policies. They will try to buy time and will require many expertise and counter-expertise, for months and years. Until then, nothing is completed and no one will be able to draw any conclusions. So, what is your problem and why are you afraid? As for Dave, yes, you are right; she's a woman we shouldn't play with. But, as long as we respect her requests and we do everything "as in the holy book" we should not be afraid of anything. OK?

Tuesday

- Peter hasn't answered so far, so Umukelani writes another message to our idiot:
Quote:
What the fuck is going on there and why are you ignoring me? I really need to know if I can rely on you, or not. I spent a lot of money with my little sister's fucking wedding and I really need a partner to do this business with. If you do not want to get involved and if you are really afraid to earn so much money, then please be honest with me and tell me the truth and I will try to introduce my new brother-in-law in this scheme, although it will be harder than in your case (because those old idiots already trust you and everything would be easy). At the end of March the church closes its annual accounting exercise and a large fucking congress will be organized where all their representatives will come. All future budgets and development plans are discussed and approved. We need to "exist" and to be "considered", in order for them to accept the establishment of "our" new nigerian Parish. I need your honest and urgent answer, because I want to know if we will work together or if I have to discuss all these details with my sister's husband.

===

15.44 - Peter to Umukelani, about the "church things". Laughing
Quote:
I really want it but am afraid because I don't know what are they going to request for me.

17.11 - Umukelani is prepared to provide explanations from which it can be seen that everything is very easy and extremely "achievable". Twisted Evil
Quote:
I know what's the stages, because I was interested in this before we even met.
- You must pretend that you are very faithful and that you want to actively participate in the spreading of their Faith (they are Christians, with Jesus and the rest of the usual religious things).
- They will want to see that you already have a small group of people around you who "listen to you and follow you". These will be "your future parishioners". Basically, you will need to take some pictures with some friends, or with some of your acquaintances.
- I do not know exactly what is the minimum number of people... I think 7 men, but I will find out exactly. I think you can find 5-6 friends to help you with this. Eventually, you promise to give them $ 20 to each of them after the entire parish will be accepted and the money will start coming into accounts.
- After the Elders will see that you already have the people needed to form the new parish, they will choose a religious theme and ask you to recreate that theme. Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Moses and his tribe, David and Goliath etc... something from their Bible. You should not be afraid, because they will explain everything to you and you can ask everything you do not understand. With local materials you have to improvise one of the scenes chosen by them. Like some kind of theater scene. You have to take some pictures and that's all.
- If they are satisfied with the result, then you will reach the final stage and that is the end of it. Together with the "parishioners" (your friends) you will need to build a miniature monument - depending on the theme chosen previously - the cross of the crucifixion, or the pyramid of the pharaohs, or the tree of knowledge, or the Moses tables etc. That is, a small object that symbolizes the theme that will be distributed to you.
- It all ends with the final ceremony (you will be appointed Reverend) where you will have to say a few religious phrases and your friends must be with you and pour "milk and honey" on you - it is something related to the promise that God made to the Jews when he told them he would take them to the country where milk and honey flow.
- So, there is nothing complicated and nothing to be afraid of that you cannot do. They like to be asked and they like to give advice, so you can ask them for clarifications.
From what Philemon (that monk) told me a few weeks ago, such an initiation lasts between 2-4 weeks (depending on how fast the parishioners move their fucking lazy asses). Accepting your appointment as Reverend is equivalent to the official registration of your new Parish. From that moment everything enters the official financial circuit of the church: monthly salaries, development budget, installation bonus, etc.

If this little idiot accepts to become "Reverend of the Holy Lamb", I predict that we will see some remarkable "Baptism" ceremonies and a beautiful "Pyramid of the Faith". Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can feel the glow of the holy spirit already.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- The little idiot is scared of sister Dave and / or can't persuade his friends to assist him in "building" the new Parish... he's not as excited as he should be, so my fake nigerian Umukelani wrote a new message. The first slap of today. Laughing
Quote:
Peter, it's been more than 15 hours since I wrote to you and you fucking avoid replying to my messages. All your messages lately have been short and "without substance". I am beginning to be skeptical about your ability to complete any action, whether it is simple or complicated. If you can't even convince a few friends to help you earn some easy money, how do you think we can work together? I told you I had the whole plan ready and I showed you all the necessary preparations. I told you that those old idiots will accept you as their future Reverend because they already think you are a sincere and honest man. I told you everything you need to know. I do not understand what you want to do, but I assure you that you will not succeed this plan without my help. The monk Filemon will tell me immediately if anyone from Nigeria comes up with the proposal of setting up a new parish so, if you want to cheat me and work alone, you will not succeed! If I don't get an answer from you until tomorrow, then I will give up my intention to work with you and I will seek to convince those idiots in the church to accept my brother-in-law as their future Reverend.

===

10.22 - The idiot tries to avoid being actively involved... I don't know why, his friends probably laughed at him. Laughing
Quote:
The reason is that I'm afraid of sending messages to them but if we can work it together with your brother in-law then he will represent the reverend because I would like us to work it out with him to avoid any suspect from the church.

Umukelani to Peter... the second slap of the day.
Quote:
I don't understand anything and I don't know why you're afraid. Be more clearer! I need to know if you can pretend that you want to establish a new parish and be their Reverend in Nigeria? Yes or no? You only need 4-5 friends to be with you and help with some photos. If you are so lazy and refuse to work with me on this plan, then I will try to introduce my brother-in-law to the scheme. Of course, if they accept him as future Reverend, then I won't need you anymore and of course you won't get anything. I have already seen that you are an fucking idiot incapable of making the right decisions, which is why I have prepared everything so as to make money without any risks. All you have to do is be respectful of the church and listen to my advice (because I will ask that fucking drunkard monk what needs to be done so that everything be easily accepted). But if you are lazy and do not want to do anything, then you will not get even one single fucking naira!

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Still nothing from him. It seems that our idiot does not like my idea of "new parish" at all and he avoids saying anything precise.
- I think he tried to call on some friends to help him, and they laughed at him. Laughing I do not know what to say. If he continues that way, then we will probably give up.

- Umukelani to Peter:
Quote:
I'm still waiting for your answer. Last night I went to church, to "smell" the situation and I managed to talk a little with Father Alfred (the leader of the parish here). Their fucking Congress will be held at the end of March and until then they will accept Applications to support new international communities. So we have high chances that our idea will work and we can get the necessary funds. I really need a concrete answer from you, because I don't want to miss this huge opportunity.

===

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic