SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Our boy was very silence till now, so my fake nigerian Umukelani wrote him:
Quote:
So what can you tell me? You solved the problem, do we have the money? Please tell me that everything is fine because I feel like I'm going crazy.

Peter:
Quote:

There's no good news from the company yet
Laughing
===

15.05 - Sister Dave to our moron:
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I was so sad to see your message yesterday. What happened? Why didn't you meet with him? I hope you arrived home safely and please tell me how the orphans are doing? This is truly a very sad situation. Never before has it happened that a sponsorship parcel has been stolen. It's so tragic, but we have to keep faith and trust that the Lord will use everything in His mighty wisdom to bring us exactly where he wants us to be and He will give us the outcome favorable to his plans. Even though we can not see it at the moment, we must keep thanking the Lord.

Be blessed
Dave

===

Are we likely to get the fourth Safari? We'll see in the next week... Peter still believes in the existence of this parcel. Laughing

13.13 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
You can have it all but I promise you will regret it, don't you think that your boss will going to locate you, because you think that you're free as run to Togo.

16.10 - Joojoo:
Quote:
YU AR UNA IDIOT AN AM WAS ABOT TOBE CAPTURD YESTERDEY BECUSE OF YU
AM WANNA HELP DHOS CHIDEREN BUT AM NOT WANNA RISK ANTHEENG BECUSE OF YU OK ?
WE CAN MEET MONDEY IN DA SAM PLACE IF YU COM EZACTLEY DHERE BUT CROS DA BORDA
TOMORO IZ SUNDEY AN THE BORDA ZONE IZ EMPTY BUT MONDEY IT WIL BE CROWEDED AN WE HAV CHANCES TO BE OK
AM HAV NO COURAJ TO ENTER BORDA BENIN BECUSE MA NAME IZ ON DA POLIS LIST AN AM NOT YET HAV NEW ID PAPERES

===

Later in the evening... Peter wrote to Joojoo. He's act like a real Drama Queen. Laughing
Quote:
I don't believe that you will going to come to across the border on Monday as you said because I have stressed out about the parcel. but if you don't want to give me the package then you can have it all and stop stressing me

Joojoo:
Quote:
DO NOT BE UNA IDIOT BECUSE YU NO IMPRES ME AT ALL
AM DO NOT WANNA TO GIV YU ANYTHEENG BUT AM SORRY FO DHOSE ORPHIANED CHILDEREN DHERE
SO IF YU COM ON DA BORDA MONDEY AM WIL BE HERE AN AM WIL GIV YU UHAT AM PROMISED 4500DOLLA AN REST OF GOODES
IF YU NOT COME THEN AM WIL KEEP ALL AN ALL SINS WIL BE YURS OK ?

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:55 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Have you heard from him since? Is there any news about what the police will be doing about this? Are you going to try again to get what's meant to be yours?
My heart is breaking imagining the sad faces of those poor children who will be devastated by these events. I keep praying for you

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well... our boy is eager to travel again? Laughing

Peter writes to Joojoo:
Quote:
OK I will be at the church on Monday morning, please don't disappoint me again. Thank you

Joojoo:
Quote:
PLESE TEL ME DA TIME YU THINK YU CAN GET DA BORDA BECUSE AM NO WANNA TO WAIT FO YU LIKE LAST TIME OK ?
AM WIL STOP MASELF SOMUHERE BEFOR DA BORDA CROSSEENG POINTE AN AM WIL WAIT FO YU OK
IT WULD BE BETTAR NO BE LATE BECUSE AM NO WANNA DA SEMA THING HAPPEN AGAIN OK ?

===

09.30 - Umukelani to Peter... more stress. Laughing
Quote:
What the fuck mean by these short sentences "There's no good news from the company yet"? I fucking try for 3 days to get a few words from you and please tell me exactly what the situation is there and you only know to say me "the situation is not good". Yeah fucking idiot, I know it's not good because I talked to that stupid old man from the church. But I want to know what exactly happened and why you couldn't get that money. It was a very simple and safe job. You had to take a fucking taxi and take them to their fucking office, take the fucking parcel and go home. I don't understand how you can be so stupid that you can't solve such a simple problem. Explain to me! I'm really curious and furious too.

Peter to Umukelani:
Quote:
The drive have already run out from the office and their local manager don't even know where he's, and only trying to know if I can get his location place but he's always ignoring my messages

===

Peter to Sister Dave:
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for willing heart that you have shown us,

We're all fine and good, nothing haven't be done from the company about the parcel but I am still trying to in touch with the drive man to get the parcel out from him, I will try again tomorrow to know if I can meet him.

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter

===

10.00 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
I will start coming tomorrow early morning and I will get there by 11:30 - 12:00pm it will not going to be late again and please I want everything to be successful complete tomorrow. Thank you

Joojoo:
Quote:
OK AM WIL BE DHERE ON DA TOGOLEZ BORDA ZONA AN AM WIL WAIT FO YUR CONFRIMATION OK
AFTA AM WILL BE SURE DHAT YU REELY HAV REACHD DA MEETEENG PLACE AM WIL ALSO CONFRIM MA PLACE
NO TRAP AN NO POLIS OK ?AM WIL TRUST YU IF YU PROMIS ME NO COM WID POLIS OFFCERS OK ?

I want to try to convince Peter to cross the border in Togo, claiming that Joojoo is waiting for him with the money at this hotel: Hotel de Ville (Aneho). Twisted Evil

===

11.45 - The lad wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
I will not come with police and I will be at the church by 11:30- 12:00 pm and I want you to send me your phone number so I will quickly reach you immediately I reach the church place OK, thank you

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WIL BE IN TOGOLEZE BORDA ZONE TOMORO AT DHAT TIME OK
AM WIL WAIT FO YUR CONFRIMATION MASSAJ AN WE WIL MEET DHERE OK

Tomorrow's safari is already booked, I have no doubt that the idiot will come there.
He was there, the place already seems familiar to him.
My goal for tomorrow is to get him to cross also the Togo border. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:08 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Thank you for your message, we have held a prayer session with multiple parishoners all day after service about this situation and we believe that the Lord will bless everything in his divine wisdom. Have you been able to get in touch with that driver and have you made clear agreements on what you will do tomorrow? Please let me know so that I can keep praying the right way for the prosperous outcome and the welfare of the children.
If you will meet with the man tomorrow, please try to stay calm and do as he asks. You know that the Lord has taught us to turn the other cheek and I believe it is best in this situation not to have emotions overcome us, but have a clear head and always keep the best interest of the children at heart. Please try your best to retrieve as much of the parcel as you can and keep me updated at all times.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A last confirmation for the 4th Safari... Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
OK I will come tomorrow please be there,

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday - Today will be the day of our fourth Safari? Laughing Laughing Laughing

08.32 - Joojoo wrote to the lad:
Quote:
AT 10.00 AM WIL LEAVE FO DA BORDA AREA AN AM WIL WAIT FO YU DHERE OK
AM REELY HOP YU WIL NOT COME LATE AS LAST TIME OK ?
AM WIL BE SOMUHEER AT UNA BAR TERACE UHER AM CAN SIT WIDHOT ANYONE LOOK AT ME WEIRDE

Peter (the lad):
Quote:
I will be at the church by 11:30 -12:00pm. OK

===

09.58 - My fake nigerian Umukelani writes to Peter:
Quote:
On Thursday morning I will leave for Lagos and I hope that everything will be fine by then so that we can meet together to discuss my other new plan of which I told you before. Old church idiots are worried about you saying that the parcel did not reach you and that it was stolen by a local employee from Benin. I hope you have already solved everything and that money and goods are in your possession. I would like to be able to give my sister a new phone and one of our laptops. The rest can be sold and transformed into money. I'm waiting for news from you.

Personal note: That new plan of Umukelani = a new Nigerian parish... with "milk and honey" rituals and a pyramid built from sandbags. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SAFARI #4

Peter left again from Idiroko (Nigeria) and crossed Benin... now, he has crossed also the border to Togo.
I want to bring him here:

===

11.30 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
Dear jojo,

I hope you are on your way to the meeting place because I will be at the church in few minutes OK, Thank you

11.46 - Joojoo:
Quote:
AM ALREDY HERE IN TOGOLEZ BORDA SIDE AN AM WAIT FO YU TO COM
AM NEED YUR CONFRIMATION AN PHOTO MASSAJ OK ?NO POLIS OK ?
ON DA RIGHT SIDE AFTA YU PASS DA BORDA CUSTOM OFFICE IZ A CAR TAXI PARK
JUST 1KM FAR FRO BORDA AFTA YU WIL CROS UNA BRIDGE OVER DA WATER IS OTEL DE VILLE ANEHO
AM HERE AT BAR-TERACE AN AM WIL WAIT YUR MASSAJ CONFRIMATION OK

Peter:
Quote:
I am at the front of the church now, no police OK,

and
Quote:
Will I wait for you at the church to come meet me there?

Joojoo:
Quote:
UHERE AR YU NOW AN WHY DO YU NO RESPND TO MA MASSAJ ?
YU PROMISD ME DHAT YU WULD BE SERIOSE AN NO DELAY TODEY
AM ALREDY AFRAIED DHAT YU WIL DO DA SEM AS LAT TIME
AM WIL WAIT YU ONLY UNA HOUR AN IF YU NO SHOW UP AM WIL GO BACK OK ?

12.00 - Peter:
Quote:
I'm at the front of the church now so will I come to meet you at BAR-TERACE?

and
Quote:
I'm waiting for your message to know if I can come meet you across the border

and
Quote:
Are you there?

and
Quote:
What clothes do you wear?

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WIL NOT CROS DA BORDA AGAIN AM ALREDY SAID DHAT TO YU
AM AT BAR TERACE NEXT TO OTEL DE VILE ANEHO 1KM AFTA BORDA ON LEFT SIDE OF DA MAIN ROAD

AM WIL WAITNIG YU ONLY UNA HOUR OK ?NO TRICK NO CHEAT NO POLIS OK ?
AM WIL BE SOMUHERE NEARBEY AN AM WIL WAIT FO YUR MASSAJ AND PICTUR ON DA OTEL TERACE OK
AM WIL COM DERECTLEY TO YU UHEN AM WIL RECIEV YUR CONFRIMATION

Peter:
Quote:
I will come meet you you at the BAR-TERACE, what clothes do you wear?

and
Quote:
No police OK,

12.17 - Joojoo:
Quote:
AM IN DA AREA NEXT TO DA OTEL DE LA VILLE ANEHO AN AM WIL WAIT TO SEE YU DHERE AND DHAT YU AR ALONE
SEND ME YUR PICTUR WIDH YU ON THE STEPS OF DA OTEL DE VILEE UHEN YU GET DHERE OK ?

AM WIL COM TO YU IMEDIATELEY IF AM SEE YU ALONE AN IF DHERE IZ NO POLIS

and
Quote:
UHER AR YU AN WHY YU NO SEND MI YUR PICTUR CONFRIMATION ?
REELY YU AR HERE IN DA BORDA AREA OR YU LIE ME ?
AM WIL WAIT YU ONLY UNA HOUR BECUSE AM NO WANNA TOBE CAPTURD BY POLIS

12.24 - Peter is in Togo. Twisted Evil
Quote:
I am in front of Togo park after the border now

and
Quote:
Where are you and where to meet you now I'm already cross the Togo border

12.30 - Joojoo:
Quote:
ASK UNA TAXI DRIVAR FO HOTEL DE VILLE ANEHO OK ?
IZ ON DA MAIN ROAD AT 1-2KM FAR AWAY FRO BORDA ON LEFT SIDE
WE WIL MEET ON FRONT OF DA OTEL DHERE
AM AT UNA BAR TERACE NEARBEY DA OTEL AM WAIT FO YU TO SEND ME YUR PICTUR CONFRIMATIOON

Peter:
Quote:
I'm at the front of the hotel

and
Quote:
Where are you

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WIL COME IN 10MINUITES WAIT FO ME DHERE
AM AT DA NEIGHBORHOUDE TERRACE BUT UNA MAN IZ LOOKIN AT ME VERY UGLY
AM LITTEL AFRAID OF HIM BECUSE IS UNA BIG MAN WIDH BIG HANDS

This will be Joojoo's last message... tomorrow, my Benin manager Emoje will email everyone and announce that Joojoo has been captured in Togo and that police are investigating.
Unfortunately, that hidden money in the parcel is a serious problem and criminal charges will be made. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.51 - A desperate Peter wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
I'm in front of the hotel DE VILEE now I'm waiting for you please OK

and
Quote:
I'm in front of the hotel DE VILEE now OK please am waiting

===

Question for the moderators team:

If Peter went today from Nigeria to Benin (in the border area) and waited there for a short time?... then, after I convinced him that Joojoo would not cross the beninoise border again, Peter accept to move his ass and he cross the second border, from Benin to Togo... Is it considered to be the same journey? Or here we can talk about 2 Safari? I ask for a friend. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks so happy Rolling Eyes

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again??? Laughing
Congrats on your safari streak!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! He's really delighted, I'm sure.

13.09 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
Are you there?

13.16 - Peter, again:
Quote:
It's already 20munites please am waiting for you at the front of the hotel OK

and
Quote:
What is going on? Please answer me back

13.30 - Peter, starting to be worried. Laughing
Quote:
I have waited over 40munites at the front of the hotel? please what is going on?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have waited over 40munites at the front of the hotel? please what is going on?

He's panicking after only forty minutes? What a big girl's blouse he is!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

👏👏👏

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Quote:
What is going on please don't disappoint me again I am still waiting for your message OK

Quote:
Why are you doing this to me?

Quote:
I have already spent all my transport at the border now your ignoring my messages why tell me if you are not coming to meet me because I have waited more than hour here, then I will know how travel back please.

===

Quote:
Hello I have been waiting for your message to know what to do please don't be silent to me

and
Quote:
Are you there

and
Quote:
Please talk to me

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^LOL
Aw, poor little scrap. What a shame.😁

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad proved to be a good little traveler. If you don't think you can stred him further Joojoo can completely chop him and tell him that he knows there is no orphanage but maybe the two of them can work together to scam the church. Maybe the Nigerian grocer catches wind of this and somehow news gets back to Sister Dave and the whole thing can blow up in his face. Regardless of what happens going forward this silly mugu will be headed home empty handed with his tail tucked between his legs. It's a win win either way Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:30 Sister Dave chimed in with some supportive words
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Please help me with my prayers. Tell me what you have agreed about today's meeting. It's all for the best interest of the children remember? We have 12 people here who are taking turns in praying all day long. I would like to be able to give them an update

Be blessed
Sister Dave

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd count that as one safari, as it wasn't an overnight stay or anything sufficiently long; Togo was always the intended destination.

Edit: Mike very curtly inquires about what's happening:
Quote:
I'm checking again very briefly because I have a business meeting. Could someone please summarize the events of the last few days, seeing the package hasn't been picked up yet?

The lad responds:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

There's nothing haven't been done after Emoko told me that Joojoo the drive was no where to found and I haven't hear back from him again.

Thank you

I'm guessing that he's referring to the manager not responding to him, but I'm surprised the lad hasn't told me about Joojoo's adventures.

Mike responds with a healthy dose of incredulity:
Quote:
Mr. Omezumba,
You haven't heard anything from Emoko? That is very unusual. I am sure he's very busy handling this current fiasco. Has Joojoo reached out to you at all? Any information he's given will be helpful in tracking him down. If he is talking to you, act like his friend and try to cleverly extract information from him. Let him boast about his wealth and resources such that he gives clues as to his location. Please keep me informed.

Cheers!

I want to get the lad's side of the story.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21.45 - The Benin manager Emoje wrote to all (Peter, sister Dave, Elvis and Mike):
Quote:
Masah el Kheir!

Dear all, we were informed this evening by the Benin Police that an suspect man with Joojoo's signals was captured today in Togo, near the border. He did not have identity cards with him, but the Togolese police captured an impressive amount of money (almost $5,000) and many electronic products. In the coming days we will receive more details and I will be able to provide you with more accurate informations. It seems that man said to the police officers that he is the driver of a delivery company in Benin and that he was threatened by one of the company's clients. It seems that in the stolen parcel was hidden a large amount of money, so the police are now investigating and collecting evidence.

Do you know anything about hidden money in your parcel? It is illegal and the consequences can be disastrous for everyone. If it turns out that this man is our employee Joojoo, then we will have to discover the rest of the 7 parcels that were in his car on the day he disappeared. Can one of the 8 customers waiting for delivery be the one who threatened Joojoo? We don't know anything yet, we just make assumptions.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

I think we can consider this chapter closed and focus on establishing a new African parish.
Peter seems to be a perfect candidate for the title of Bishop of Africa. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

22.15 - Umukelani's angry on Peter. Practically, I prepare the next stage of the story: "The Church Parish" Laughing
Quote:
WTF? For what the fucking reason you not communicate with me? I want to know what's going on there! Exactly, precise and with all the details, ok? Did you get our money or not? How do you think I will trust you to offer you a deal from which we can make several tens of thousands of dollars without moving our ass of the chair, if you behave like a imbecile and hide the truth? Do you think I will accept any nonsense from you? Tomorrow I'll go to church again and I'll find out the truth. It's better for you to say your version, before I find out anything else from those old idiots in the church.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:03 Peter
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for your prayers,

I have tried all to meet him today again and he's just stressed u while he don't want to show up, I just tired of trying to meet him again because there's nothing the company have achieved about the missing of the parcel.

Thank you sister Dave for all your doing may God continue to bless you.

Peter

Just when I was about to answer him another message came in
22:58
Quote:
Dear sister Dave,

I have received an form the company this evening that the drive was captured in Togo today and discovered that there's a $5,000 money was hide in the parcel but I don't know what to do now about the parcel and the money as they discovered that, and I am afraid.

Peter

23:06 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I have been out of the office for a while and just came back to these messages. I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you sooner.
It is very unfortunate that today's meeting dind't go well, but on the other hand, it is a good thing that they captured the thief, so something good came out of it anyway. Do you agree?
You asked me what you should do and my answer would be "Praise the Lord". In His mighty wisdom he used the circumstances to do justice. I do have one request for you and that is, if they ask questions, you will tell them you do know nothing about money in the parcel. That man is a thief and it's our word against his and if they know that we have put money in the parcel and you knew about it that makes us both complicit to money laundering and that's illegal. We can be prosecuted for that, while we only did this to get the sponsorship to the children the quickest. Please consider this.

Be blessed
sister Dave

23:14 Peter
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for your message,

I have already tell them that I do not know anything about the money, and it's was only electronic products in the parcel.

Peter omezulu

23:18 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

You have done the right thing. Praise to the Holy Lamb. I believe everything will work out fine if we let those people do their investigations. Just work together with them to get to the bottom of the situation.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Our boy delimits himself by "the problem of the money hidden in the parcel". Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Peter to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message today,
I have been trying to get his location till today but he's always ignoring my messages and I don't know about the money, because the gift was only electronic products in.

Thank you
Peter

- Peter to my fake nigerian Umukelani:
Quote:
You have to go ask at the church because I have stressed about this and I am now afraid that the company have captured the drive and discovered that there's a money was hide in the parcel

===

This chapter will fade out in the next few days, and we will attempt a "religious" revitalization in the last days of February. Twisted Evil
Practically, In RL I will be leaving for a vacation on February 13-20.
Even if we do not succeed in everything we set out to do, we remain with the fun and with the satisfaction that this idiot has wasted time, energy and money for a chimera.

Linoline, thank you for your constant help! clapping
MrMystery, thank you for all your interventions! clapping

===

08.00 - Emoje to Peter, some necessary clarifications. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, Sir Omezumba!

It is an embarrassing situation with which we have not met and that puts a stain of shame on the cheek of our company. Meanwhile, it was confirmed that the man arrested yesterday by the Togolese Police is indeed our former employee Joojoo. He had a huge amount of money on him and the police found other money at the hotel in Lome where he was staying. All the missing packages have been discovered but they are open and we do not know if their integrity has been compromised. An official investigation will follow to determine the source of that amount of money (nearly $9,000) because the suspect (Joojoo) claims that the money came from a parcel and that the Receiver of that parcel is a violent homosexual who threatened Joojoo. He tried to justify everything by fearing the threats of that gay client who threatened him and tried to rob the company's car and rape Joojoo. Of course, all these odd things will be investigated and studied by the police officers who deal with the case. At the end of the investigation we will receive a Final Report based on which we can request from the Insurance Company to pay the necessary costs.

I regret this unpleasant situation and I assure you that we will make every effort to solve the problem in the shortest time.
Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
[b]Linoline, thank you for your constant help! clapping

Always a pleasure Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.45 - My fake nigerian Umukelani wrote to Peter... a long text mixing threats, offenses and promises.
- I want our dear lad Peter to salivate at the next gain. A bigger, easier gain! Twisted Evil
Quote:
You're an fucking idiot and if you were in front of me now, I'd grab you by the throat and tighten until your eyes popped like popcorn. I managed to talk with one of the young brothers from the church and he told me that everyone there is nervous and extremely stressed. It looks like the police caught on that delivery-boy and that fucking thief said there was a lot of cash in the stolen package. The laws are extremely strict regarding cash transactions and such a thing is punished very severely because it can be associated with terrorism and money laundering.

Again, can you explain me why you didn't take a fucking taxi to go directly to the warehouse and take that fucking package? Did you prefer to save $20-30 when you knew very well what value that parcel has and how much money is hidden there? You are retarded? Tell me! I thought I could rely on you to do business together, but it seems like you are a mindless fool, who doesn't know how to prioritize anything and who is incapable of performing the simplest tasks. You had to go and get a fucking parcel. Nothing else, nothing complicated! A fucking parcel waiting in a fucking warehouse. How did you think you would take that package at your home? In a backpack? Jesus, you're totally idiot!

We'll talk next week, after I get back from my sister's wedding. Yesterday I said I wanted to meet you in Lagos, but now I have changed my mind. I'm afraid I could beat you, ohh, I'm so upset about you! I will need you for another business, but this time you will have to do exactly what I say and obey my directions exactly. You understand me? This is tens of thousands of dollars that we can easily earn. It will require for you only to have the support of 3-5 friends (you can tell them that you will pay them, if it is easier for you) and for me will be needed to have access to some of the meetings of the idiots in the church. I already have some vague information, but I want to know more things before I finalize my plan.

If you agree to cooperate with me and if you promise me that you will do EXACTLY what I tell you and that you will no longer be an idiot, then you will be my partner. Think about it and make the final decision in a few days, because otherwise I will ask my family to find another local partner for my plan. We will resume our discussions in a week!

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Peter was silent yesterday and did not respond to the message sent by Umukelani, so today I came back with a new message:
Quote:
Today I am going to Nigeria and I will be back here next week (Friday or Saturday). Until then you have time to think if you are able to work with me on my new plan. It does not involve any additional expenses on our part, but it requires a precise coordination and I must be sure that you will be able to follow the indications without hesitation and without making your own fucking bad decisions. OK?

Five minutes later, Peter writes to Umukelani:
Quote:
I will work with you OK,

Umukelani:
Quote:
OK, we'll discuss all the details after I get back to England. I need a few days to go to church and try to talk to the idiots there. The plan is already outlined in my mind and we have great chances to be able to implement it. We will need 4-5 people in Nigeria, so it would be good for you to look for 3-4 friends who are willing to help you and earn some easy money. I'm not telling you anything yet, because I want to make sure those old idiots in the church will accept my plan. I have already made some bumps and their signals are good, but I want everything to be approved and accepted by them before I promise you something concrete.

===

I think this is the end of this chapter of the story... starting with the last days of February we will try to convince the idiot that it would be a good idea for him to start a new parish in Nigeria. We'll see if he's willing to become our Local Reverend there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:15 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Do you have anything new to tell me? We have been contacted as well because of the investigation but obviously I denied that we know anything about money inside a parcel. Since they found more parcels on that driver, it could've been any of them and they can't prove anything.
Unfortunately the leaders of the church will be on a pilgrimage this week, so I don't know what to do about this situation right now at this moment, because I have to talk to my superiors before any decisions can be made. I hope you understand this. In their presence I'm at the moment very busy with guiding a new reverend in Cameroon to build a new parish and that process is already approved by the cardinal. I hope you will have patience until they are back to know how we can handle this situation best.
Please tell me how the children in your care are doing and keep me updated about their wellbeing. I want to continue to pray for them and I am convinced that the Lord will give us a miracle when He thinks the time is right.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... I'm at the moment very busy with guiding a new reverend in Cameroon to build a new parish and that process is already approved by the cardinal..."

MUHAHAHAHA!

I am so convinced that Sister Dave will take care to reveal (involuntarily, of course) all the benefits of the religious life... salaries, monthly bonuses, sponsorships, protocol budgets etc. Twisted Evil
Even if he doesn't know yet, Peter will be "ready" for Umukelani's proposal. Laughing
===

21.09 - Peter to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message,

I am waiting for the update as soon as everything is fine.

Thank you
Peter

21.50 - I really want to finish this chapter of our story and let Peter focus on the spiritual and religious side of life Laughing ... so I killed Joojoo and left the investigation unfinished.
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, Sir!

We are sad because Allah has taken that lost poor soul to Him. Even though Joojoo was a delinquent, he was a human being and he was our colleague and the fact that he was killed in prison is a real tragedy. It appears that there in the togolese prison was an altercation between the detainees and some knives were used (illegally hidden into cells). The Togo police department announced today that one of the deceased is our former employee Joojoo Afulabee. Under these circumstances, it seems that the police investigation will end without conclusions. We will call the Insurance Companies and we will try to recover the money due according to the insurance policies. Because there was a crime act there, all the goods & money found on Jojo will continue to remain in Togo, available to the police, as "evidence of the murder."

Tomorrow we will try to call our Imam here and pray for Joojoo's soul. Many of our colleagues had a very good relationship with him, so now they regret it. We do not know and neither from the Togo Police was able to provide us with the information necessary to establish with certainty who was that our homosexual client who threatened Joojoo with death and rape. With Joojoo's tragic death, this will remain an unsolved mystery.

As Salamu Alaykum!
Emoje

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic