SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would this be a good time for Mike to jump in once we discover the package can't make it to the intended destination?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not up to me to decide. I'm just keeping the parcel moving while Birlic is away.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:20 The servers
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The parcel TRK3011***** has reached Blaise Diagne International Airport, Dakar, Senegal.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The P-log team

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMystery: Yeap, sure, anytime.

Sunday

- From the PLog servers:
Quote:

The parcel TRK30114**** has reached Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana.
You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

Tomorrow we will take the parcel to Parakou (Benin) and try to convince the idiot to go there. Twisted Evil
===

Two minutes later, our lad's tracking his parcel:
Quote:
Hi!

Someone logged into PLog to track a parcel.

Trackingnumber : TRK30114****
Time : 16:56 CET
Lad IP : 31.13.189.92

This message was brought to you by:

PLog.

===
In all these last days he was very silent with Umukelani... he probably hopes to take the parcel and disappear. Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome on board MrMystery!

Sister Dave will contact him soon to see how he and the poor little orphans are doing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- The parcel arrived in Parakou (Benin) and Peter received brief information in this regard:
Quote:

Your parcel TRK30114**** has been delivered and is ready to be picked up at our Parakou, Benin facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package TRK30114**** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.
Parakou PLog office is located in Bakinkoura area, adjacent to Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, between MarchΓ© ARZEKE and HΓ΄tel Les Routieres, Parakou, Benin. You will have no difficulty locating the office, it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package and we will transfer your package to the parcel collection Hub for your inspection and collection. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person. For delivery details, please contact our local manager Mr. Emoje Ogobanda: [email protected]

The PLog Team

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:54 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

It has been one week since I last heard from you. Please give me a short update about the children and what is happening at the orphanage. I hope the parcel has reached you in good condition and the children are benefitting from it. Kindly send me that video that I requested from you so that we can show at the next Sunday sermon that the sponsorship and products are well received and used. We would love to see the happy faces of the children in your care.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

9:15 Peter
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave for your message

We're grateful for you all Holy lamb church for support, and notify the parcel arrived was few minutes ago, and they requested me to come pick it up at their office but it's not nearly to my destination. I will be back with the video as soon everything is ready.

Thank you sister Dave may God continue blessing you as you are doings.

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter

9:22 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I have given the shipping company the address that you have given to me, so it should be delivered there. Did you contact them about the reason why they delivered it somewhere else? I'm confused about this situation, this has never happened before.
You didn't tell me about how the children are doing. Please confirm to me if they are all in good health.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.55 - Peter to my fake nigerian Umukelani:
Quote:
I just got notified that the parcel was arrived this morning at their office but it's not too near to my location address, and I will locate to their office as soon I can get there OK.

Umukelani:
Quote:
Ok, I will wait for you to pickup the parcel. Keep me updated.

===

Back to the Plog side of the story...

08.48 - Peter wrote to my manager in Benin (Mr. Emoje):
Quote:
Dear Emoje,

I am Peter O****** and I am contacting you about this parcel TRK30114**** and I want to know when it be arrived to my destination address or where to pick it up I am waiting for your response.

Thank you
Peter

09.54 - One hour later, my manager Emoje writes to Peter:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, sir Peter!
I haven't got to my office yet so I don't have details for you.
I will check all the "entries" today and will come back with details.

As Salamu Alaykum,
Emoje

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:48 Peter
Quote:
Thank you sister Dave,

The children are all fine and good health.
I have contacted them to know the reason but I didn't hear back from them yet I am waiting for them. And I will send the video to you as sooner everything is ready.

Thank you sister Dave for willing heart

I am grateful to all Holy lamb church
Peter

9:58 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I am thankful to hear that the children are ok. Praise the Holy Lamb!
Please keep us updated about the process. I want to be sure that the parcel reaches you in good condition.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter wrote to Elvis (customer care manager):
Quote:
Dear sir,

I received message that my parcel is ready to pick it up at parakou, Benin facility, but I don't why it have be delivered to somewhere while it's not my destination address.

Thank you
Peter

Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

It seems that the Nigerian authorities in Abuja have suspended the operating license of our company. Our lawyers are there and they work on the case, but this trial can take months. Nobody wants to say anything clear, but I guess it's about bribery and corruption. You obviously know very well what is the daily reality and the degree of corruption widespread throughout the whole area. In any case, our company will continue to provide logistical support for all of our clients and will cover all the expenses (transport, accommodation and food) for the clients who go to take their packages. The details of the delivery and the settlement of your expenses will be discussed with our local manager in Benin mr. Orowaka.

Cheers,
Elvis

Peter to Emoje (Benin manager):
Quote:
Dear Emoje,
I am Peter and I am contacting you about this package TRK30114*** and I want to know when the parcel will be delivered to my delivery details.

Thank you
Peter

Emoje:
Quote:
Salam Sir,
I want to take the opportunity to come back to you with all the promised details:
- Package: TRK30114**** arrived from Aberdeen / UK, on Monday, February 03, 2020.
- Sender of the parcel: miss DAVE MACGREGSON,
- Sender Address:******************, Aberdeen, UK,
- Receiver: mister PETER O******
- Receiver Address:***************, Idiroko, Nigeria
- Phone number of the Receiver: +234 701964****
- The package TRK30114**** is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been already paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "PERSONAL GIFTS".
- The Sender has paid also the transport and handling fees and the customs fees. The Receiver has no any additional costs.

The inventory list, attached to the package file:
6 pieces: Apple phone - iPhone XS
6 pieces: Samsung phone - Galaxy Note8
4 pieces: MacBook Air - laptop
4 pieces: HP - laptop

The 14-days delivery deadline for this parcel is Tuesday, February 18, 18.00 local time. After the expiration of this period, if the Sender does not request a R.P. (Repatriation Procedure) and if the Sender does not pay the transport costs back to the country of origin (UK), then the P.A.P. (Package Abandonment Procedure) will apply, so the parcel will become the property of the company and the goods contained therein will be equally shared between the members of the local delivery team. From my personal experience I can confirm that many of the Senders refuse to pay the repatriation costs (which are equal to the initial costs) and they abandon the packages that have not been taken over.

Please confirm the accuracy of the data presented in my message.
Mash' Allah!
Emoje

===

Idiroko is an area on the border between Nigeria and Benin so our boy should accept to travel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- Peter to Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir

Thank you for your message, And I want the address where I can come pick the parcel up today or tomorrow.

Thank you
Peter

Emoje:
Quote:
Salam Sir,

The parcel can be picked up from our warehouse in Parakou, at the address already mentioned in my previous message. I need to know the exact date and time you will come here, because I have to be present at the delivery. There are no other costs for you, everything has already been paid by Sender. For everything to go as smoothly as possible, I will send one of my drivers to wait for you at the bus station in Parakou and bring you directly to the warehouse.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

12.30 - Peter to the Benin manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message,

The place is too far from my destination address and if you can help bring it down to idiroko border then I can pick it up at border. Because I don't really recognize the address location of your office.

Thank you
Peter

Emoje to Peter:
Quote:
Salam Sir,

Our vans are not allowed to enter the border area because we do not have a valid license for Nigeria. We can operate only in Benin.
Your package is insured and cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so the delivery is conditioned by my presence or the presence of one of my assistants.
If it is easy for you, we can ensure delivery in Cotonou (we make daily deliveries in Cotonou). If you've been there before, we can come anywhere convenient for you.
If you have not been to Cotonou, then we will choose an easy to find public place where you can meet with our delivery agent and pick up the parcel.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

- Peter to Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

It will be easier for me to pick the parcel up at (Agata junction) Porto-Novo, Benin and the phone number to call when it arrives (+229) 6761**** and I would like to know when it will going to be at the location and time, Then I will meet up at the time.

Thank you
Peter

Emoje:
Quote:
Salam Sir, as I have already explained to you, we make daily deliveries to Cotonou. The Parakou-Cotonou route passes through Bohicon and Allada, not through Porto-Novo. Due to the fact that your package is HVC-type (it has a high declared value and requires a biometric authentication procedure) the delivery cannot be made anywhere. Normally, the insurance company would not allow the delivery of such a parcel outside our warehouse, but I can make a compromise for you and accept to deliver the parcel to Cotonou. But, not elsewhere and in no case in an isolated and unknown area! I hope you understand the need to ensure all the security conditions, especially since it is in your own interest that the package does not arrive by mistake to another person.

In conclusion, the delivery can be made directly to our headquarters in Parakou or somewhere in a public place in Cotonou.
I need to be informed of your intention to take the package at least 24 hours in advance.
Mash'Allah!
Emoje

Elvis to Peter:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please confirm that you are in contact with our local manager in Benin and that you will decide together the steps for the delivery. I hope our local manager has provided you with all the necessary details to take over your parcel. If I can help with something, please don't hesitate to tell me. You can also rely on my colleague Mike Neubarr ( snipped ) for advice and technical support.

Cheers,
Elvis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.00 - Looks like our boy will be traveling pretty fast. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Peter (the lad) to Emoje (my manager):
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Where I can come to pick it up at Cotonou, because Parakou is too far from my destination, please choose the public location at Cotonou where I can come.

Thank you
Peter

and
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I would like to the time it will going be ready at Cotonou, because it's will take me more than 2hours to come.

Thank you
Peter

Emoje to Peter:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum!

Sir, depending on how you arrive in Cotonou, we can choose as a meeting place Place de I'Etoile Rouge (the largest and most important intersection of the city) or the area in front of the Cardinal Bernadin Gantin Airport. In both areas there is a large parking space and our driver can wait for you there. If you have other preferences, please tell me; the only condition is that the place chosen to be public and safe.

It will require efficient coordination between you and the delivery agent, so that everything runs smoothly. Please tell me when you want to schedule the delivery, so that I can draw up the necessary documents. You will only need to sign a receipt document stating that the parcel was delivered intact and without damages. There is nothing to pay for you, everything has been paid by the Sender.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

16.45 - Peter to Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your explanation,
I will be at (place de I'Etoile Rouge) tomorrow by 12:00pm aftnoon, and I want to know how to reach the agent when I get there and this is the number (+229- 6761****) I will use to call once I get to location, I need the full details how to meet up

Thank you
Peter

Emoje:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir Sir!

The driver who will come to Cotonou tomorrow is named Joojoo ( [email protected] ) and he speaks English, so you can communicate directly with him. The regulations of our company prohibit phone conversations with the clients, so all the communications are made exclusively by email (to keep registration on servers for any subsequent complaints).

Joojoo will leave Parakou in the morning at 6am and will keep in touch with you constantly. When you get to the meeting place it will be necessary to send a picture with you to Joojoo, for him to recognize you, to see how you are dressed and to see where exactly you are. Our drivers stop every 60 minutes and report their current position, so you will know where Joojoo is and how long he has until he reaches you. Please do not delay at meeting because Joojoo has many other packages to deliver in Cotonou.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

18.45 - Our well known driver Laughing writes to Peter:
Quote:
MA BOS EMOJE SAID TOMORO AMHAV TO MEET YU AN DA ROUGE ETIOLE IN COTONU OK ?
AM WIL LEAVE PARAKO AT 6AM IN DA MORNEENG AND WIL SEND YU MASSAJES AT EVREY STOP POINTE ON ROUTE
AM WIL COM DIRECTLEY TO YU AFTA YU WIL SEND MI UNA PICTUR WIDH YU AT METEENG PLACE OK ?

It seems that tomorrow will be THE DAY. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Joojoo,

Thank you for your message and I will send you the picture of mine tomorrow once at the place where you can meet me.

Thank you
Peter

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope JooJoo got around to installing the special goat bumper on his van.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ at this rate Joojoo's bumper is probably made from actual goats. Sooner than later those stunt goats are going to unionize. Best embrace the trend.

https://youtu.be/NnhIdRfVFfg
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yesterday, late in the evening, Umukelani wrote:
Quote:
You took the money?

Peter's reply:
Quote:
The package is not arrived in Nigeria so I will go meet them tomorrow at office in Benin Republic,

===

Tuesday

- Joojoo writes to Peter:
Quote:
AM ON MA WAY TO COTONU
AM REACHEDE TCHAORO VILLAJ
EVRETHEENG IZ OK

08.10 - Joojoo has reached the next stop point and reports his position. Laughing
Quote:
AM IN KOKORO VILLAJ NOW
ALL IZ GOOD

===

08.30 - Our idiot was very silent till now, so my manager Emoje wrote to him:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir Sir!

I want to inform you that our driver Joojoo left here in the early hours of the morning and he's now somewhere between Kokoro and Glazue, in the middle of the distance between Parakou and Cotonou. I hope you have already received those brief information from him and I hope you are in touch with him. Please keep me updated with the evolution of the situation and confirm that everything was fine after delivery.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

09.00 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
Dear Joojoo,

Good morning, what time are you going to reach Cotonou, because I'm on my way to Cotonou but it's will take me some long to get there. Please give me the time,
Thank you
Peter

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM CANOT COMUNCATE WHIL AM DRIVEENG MA VAN OK
AM WIL ARIVES IN COTONU AT 1-2PM AFTANOON TIME
SEND MI YUR PICTUR FO DA METEENG PLACE OK ?

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:43 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I have not received an update from you anymore. Have you been in contact with the shipping company about the delivery and do you have anything new to tell us? Please let me know, because I will have to report the status back to my superiors who are all wondering what is going on after your message from yesterday. We want to be sure that the parcel reaches the children in good condition.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.08 - Joojoo to Peter, another short info:
Quote:
AM STOP MA VAN IN GLAZOUE FO TO TAKE UNA COFEE
EVERTHEENG IZ OK
DA ROAD IZ CROWDEED AN DIFICULTED

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:28 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

It is good to hear from you and I am thankful to hear that you have worked things out with the shipping company. Please keep me updated about the progress today and let me know when you arrived home safely today.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.44 - Peter responds to Joojoo:
Quote:
I will send you the picture of mine immediately I reach the place to meet you OK
Thank you
Peter

10.03 - Joojoo, another short info:
Quote:
STOP IN DASA ZOUME OK
MANY GOATS AN CHICKEN ON DA ROAD
MANY MANY CARS AND BIKES
EVERTHEENG IZ OK

===

10.05 - My fake nigerian Umukelani wrote to Peter:
Quote:
Where are you now? We have the money and the goods? Why are you so silent with me in these last days? I am so fucking nervous and scared and I need strong assurances from you.

- Our boy conserves his energy (and SIM card data Laughing ) and does not respond to the messages received from the manager Emoje... in the next hour we will have that tragic accident with the goats. Laughing
- Peter is from Idiroko (a small nigerian town just 70 km away from Cotonou), so he surely will return home when he learns that Joojoo has no chance to repair the van tonight.
- We hope that tomorrow we will be able to convince him to cross the border again Laughing and he may travel further north. Twisted Evil
===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glutton wrote:
MANY GOATS AN CHICKEN ON DA ROAD

So little time yet so much....lunch! Delicious Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

10.35 - My manager Emoje writes to Peter again:
Quote:
Salam Sir!
I do not like the fact that you ignore my messages and do not communicate effectively with me. I have the duty to make sure that everything is in order and that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our services. Please tell me where you are now and if you have arrived in Cotonou. From the information I have available now, our delivery agent Joojoo is somewhere near the village of Seto; so in about 2 hours he will be present at the place set for the meeting.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sick perv wrote:
I have the duty

You said doodie! I hope he enjoys his safari as it is well deserved.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The accident with the goats Laughing

- Joojoo hit some goats crossing the street and broke the radiator at the company's car.
- He must drive very slowly and stop the engine many times (to cool down).
- Joojoo will make a stop in Bohicon city and will go to a car shop trying to repair the radiator leak.
- Of course, there will be a need for a new radiator that will arrive there only tomorrow morning... or tomorrow, at noon time... or in the evening. It is not yet known. Twisted Evil

10.55 - Joojoo to the lad:
Quote:
AM HIT UNA GOAT AND AM KILLED IT
AM PAID GOAT TO DA OWNER
DA RADIATEUR FO MA VAN HAZ SOM LEAKS
AM WIL DRIVE DA VAN SLOWLEY SLOWLEY TO BOHICON
AM WIL NEED SOM REPAIRATIONES BECUS DA ENJIN IZ HOT HOT

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

uh oh. I hope the lad won't be asked to travel up north....

who am I kidding, of course that's what we want Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.42 - The good manager Emoje writes another message to Peter:
Quote:
Salam Sir, please answer to my messages,
Joojoo had a minor road accident and now has temporarily stopped in Bohicon City for a car repair shop. He has some problems with the radiator of the car and the engine being hot, so he was forced to run very slowly and stop many times on the road. After the repair will be ready he will start again on the road to Cotonou. Please send him the picture with you there, at the large intersection of Place de l'Etoile Rouge (it is a monument in the middle of the intersection). Around it are taxi station and many buses and parking lots so Joojoo will park somewhere safe and wait for you to contact him when you get there.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

- The set-up is ready, now we just have to receive confirmation for Safari (picture with the idiot).
- The fact that he lives near the border is good, because it gives him a sense of security and he can return home tonight (when Joojoo finds out that the radiator can't be repaired today).
- Tomorrow we will resume action and try to convince Peter to go straight to Bohicon. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The lad has not communicated today with either Umukelani or Emoje... I hope this rude behavior changes soon. Twisted Evil
===

11.56 - Peter writes to my manager Emoje:
Quote:
Dear Sir

Sorry for late response,
I will send the picture to him now

Thank you
Peter

Emoje:
Quote:
Salam Sir,
I'm glad you finally managed to communicate with me, because I was worried. Is everything okay there? Did you travel well?
If it is easier for you, then you can send that picture to me and I will send it to Joojoo. I apologize for his little delay, but such incidents occur frequently on our busy roads.
If you want, you can go to a restaurant to eat and drink something good. Joojoo will reimburse you for all your expenses from the money he has in the van.
Please send me the receipts for all your expenses: travel, food, etc.

Mash'Allah!
Emoje

===

12.27 - Still nothing from our lad, so Joojoo writes another message:
Quote:
AM IN BOHICON NOW AN WAITNIG FO DA MECHANIC TO LOOK AT MA VAN RADIATEUR
NOW HE WORKE TO ANODA CAR BUT PROMSED MI IN UNA HOUR EVERTHEENG WIL BE READY
MA BOS EMOJE SAID MI YU ALREDY ARIVED IN COTONU BUT AM NO RECEIVD YUR PICTUR YET
SEND MI YUR PICTUR FO MI TO KNOW YUR DRESSES AN YUR PRECIS LOCATIONE
WAIT FO MI DHERE BECUSE AM WIL COME DRECTLEY TO YU AND ONLY AFTA AM WIL GO TO DELIVER ODHAR PAKAJES OK

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new rising star in our constellation ... Safari confirmed!

12.42 - Peter to Joojoo:
Quote:
This is the picture of me!

Joojoo to Peter:
Quote:
AM WIL RECIEVE NOW YUR 2 PICTURS
PLESE POSITON YURSELF WIDH YUR BACK TO DA MONUMENT AN SEND MI ANODHA PICTUR
AM WANNA KNOW EXACTELY UHAT YUR POZITION IS DHERE
YU SAW UHAT CROWDED DHAT ARE IZ AM NO WANNA MAKE UNA MISTAKE OK

===

13.11 - Umukelani is concerned that Peter is not responding to messages. Laughing
Quote:
Why don't you reply to messages? You took the money and now you're trying to run away from me? Thunder and lightning on your generation if you try to cheat me and if you want to steal my part!

Peter:
Quote:
Man I am not try to steal your part, the location is not near for me so you have to wait and I will give you update OK

Umukelani:
Quote:
Ok, I will wait for you to be ready.

===

13.25 - Peter to Joojoo, another nice photos. Laughing
Quote:
I am at the taxi park in Place de I'Etoile Rouge opposite ,Samsung office,

Joojoo:
Quote:
YES AM KNOW DHAT LOCATIONE IZ OK
WAIT FO MI DHERE AN AM WIL COME AS SOON AS POSSIBEL
DA MECHANIC SAID MI HE WOULD START WORKEENG IN UNA HALF HOURE OK
NOW WE ARE AT UNA TERACE EATEENG CHICKEND WIDH RISE AN DRINKEENG BEERS
BOS EMOJE SAID MI AM WIL CUT YUR ESPENSES SO MAYBEE YU CAN EAT SOMETHEENG TIL AM WIL COME OK ?

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic