SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter, a funny nigerian scammer - 4x Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:31 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

It has been 2 days now since I have heard from you and I want to ask you how your health is now. We have been constantly praying for your swift recovery and feel like the Lord has stretched out His hands towards you.
Please let me know when we can expect you to start the initiation process.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Peter was silent yesterday, all day long... I think he gave up because he probably didn't find anyone available to help him.
It's a good sign, it means he's so stupid that no one trusts him. Probably not successful with scamming either.

09.23 - My fake nigerian character writes to Peter. Umukelani is upset with Peter, because the moron contacted Robbie (my old character) and asked for money (see previous page)... so, I took this nice opportunity and slapped it hard. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Well, well, try to guess who came to the grocery store right now and he told me your other character was asking for money again. Exactly, the old senile Mr. Omberto! The old churchman that you already tried to trick and the one from which everything started. I already warned you that the crazy old man has no more money and that he owes several thousand dollars to the bank, but it seems that you are just a lazy fucking moron with a fucking short memory. He told me that you asked him for two thousand and one hundred dollars. Really? Did you plan to take his money and disappear? This is your usual attitude towards the business partners?

Peter, I consider this to be THEFT! You tried to steal from me! You tried to collect money behind my back, without telling me anything? Fuck you! Under the conditions in which I'm in the same team with you and I try my best to get you tens of thousands of dollars worth of funding? Is this how you proceed with all of your partners? Well, I am not surprised that none of those who know you want to work with you. You said you were very sick but at the same time you tried to collect money without me? Stupid imbecile, fuck you, fuck your old mother and fuck all of your ugly sisters! Tomorrow I'll go to church and ask them to give up their collaboration with you. Normally, during this time, they should have started preparations to send the first tranche from the parish budget, but I will be careful to tell them everything they need to hear. I will tell them that I have just learned that you are an idiot scammer trying to deceive their fucking holy church. We are no longer partners and I no longer trust you. Fuck you! I will try to work with my brother-in-law. Go to Hell, lazy and ungrateful idiot! You will die poor because you are unable to respect the agreements made previously and because you are a fucking traitor.

===

Peter is sick only if he has to do something ... otherwise, he responds to my messages immediately. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Man I'm very tired and sick now but don't allow devil to deceive you, I don't stress to do anything now so you can work with your brother in-law if you prefer to do so, but let me warn you. If you want with your brother in-law then you can better find good solution to do it not tell them that I am a scam because if you tell I am scam then I will forward all our secret message to sister Dave and father as you think they can believe you.

Umukelani:
Quote:
You're not sick at all. You're just a fucking lazy liar.
Why did you ask for money from the crazy old man? Can you honestly answer this question?

Do you intend to do something about the church issue, or should I try to find another partner?

Peter ask for money from Umukelani. WTF? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Man go ahead and work with your brother in-law but you will give me 20% out of the money so that you will easily cash it out because she's already knows that I'm sick but if you insist to accept my request then you will go and work it but don't be too greed because I don't want have problem with you

Umukelani:
Quote:
My broda, I want to work with you and share everything fifty-fifty. That's why I asked if you would like to continue together. If you don't want to, then I'll work with my brother-in-law. No problem form me. The plan is good and the church believe in this story. But you will only receive the money corresponding to your fucking participation, and this means that for 0% participation = 0% money. I hope you do not imagine that you will receive 20% for nothing. If you think you can stand on your own ass and do nothing, claiming that you are sick... and someone else works and sends the requested materials... and then you get some money for it, it means you are a lot more idiot than I initially thought. OK?

===

More fun with the moron... he thinks he can blackmail Umukelani.
Quote:
OK go ahead and work with your brother in-law but if you refuse to give me 20% then it will going to be hard for you both or lose just try your greedness because I don't have more deal talk with you again

Umukelani:
Quote:
Are you threatening me now? Or do I misunderstand your message? Explain what you want to do and explain what your fucking expectations are.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ gotta love lad math! The brother in law should try to join the church instead. You've received tons of ceremony and monument pics from other lads over the years that you can pass off as your brother in law's (with the idiot in cc of course). The Church could be so impressed that the in law and Umukelani are ordained Cardinal Bishops for ALL of Africa charged with managing a multi-million annual budget. Peter will probably try to tattle as he previously threatened but good thing your in law is a master hacker that can intercept all that nonsense. Peter could redeem himself if he [insert embarrassing scenario and/or safari description here].
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

The Saga still continues... Peter to Umukelani:
Quote:
I am threatening you
I just don't want to work with anymore
you can find other partner to work with
OK.

Umukelani keep mocking poor Peter:
Quote:
OK, I'll work with someone else, but you won't get anything from me. Fucking moron, I lost 2 weeks with you. I should have thought about this before I propose you again to work together. I remember how you went to Benin and Togo after that fucking package. Like an imbecile, you had travel with the bus, thinking that you would carry all the products in the back. Jesus, you're just a pathetic fool and you'll die poor. Fuck you!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Our dear lad:
Quote:
Don't get me angry because if you do I will expose you just go on and work with someone else if try mess up with me you going die in jail don't text me back again else I will change mind on you because you are too greedy and selfish fool

I prepared a beautiful newspaper article (with an online news generator) in which I accused him of being a zoophile and attached it to the following message:
Quote:
Oooohhh, my broda, fuck you!

You're a just a stupid little monkey who thinks he's a big man. Littel pikin, all of your friends laughed at you and mocked you, because you left home several times and came back empty handed. Like an fucking moron! Probably now you are the "fool of the village", so this is the real reason why no one wanted to work with you. Muhahahahaha! I feel sorry for you, honestly. You're ugly, you're stupid, you're not good at anything. Your parents probably would like to get rid of you, but they have no way. You are a shame for them and to everyone else in your family!

I have already sent an email to Sister Dave and to Father Alfred and I told them that my brother-in-law did thorough checks and found out that you are a small and lazy impostor. Also, my brother-in-law learned that you are a sick homosexual boy who was caught today by police while fucked a goat. I have prepared and already sent the evidence that clearly shows what kind of man you are! You are totally fucked, my little gayboy! I will work with my brother-in-law and we will do what needs to be done to earn that money. You will remain in your backyard, fucking your goats for ever and eating fried rice in palm oil. Goodbye and fuck yourself!

===

Peter:
Quote:

If you want to work with your brother in-law then go ahead with better solution because sister Dave will ask me for any allegations against you make so by then you'll not going scuecced because I will screenshot all your messages and send it to them if you stupidly think that you are smart try me if you doubt OK

Umukelani, another slap:
Quote:
You can suck my dick, because this email address is not the official one, and I will pretend that you have falsified everything to discredit me.
Do you think sister Dave will believe me? A honest man who participates in every Sunday sermon and donates money for almost 2 years?
Or will she will believe your fucking words? A little idiot who was unable to pick up a parcel and walked around foreign countries and waited like a fool for days?

What do you think? I know it's hard, because you're a poor imbecile, but make an effort and think a little.

===

Peter:
Quote:
Man you're a fool but I don't want have problem with you and I have already warn you if you try make a stupid comment about me then you will see what will happen next, you have to think wise if you want to work in peace with your brother in-law

I just said that I no longer want to with you and go ahead and work with your brother in-law better not to be against me because it will not going to earn you anything else you will be a loser

Umukelani:
Quote:
Because you're an fucking idiot and because you threaten me.
That's what everyone in the church received. Fuck you!

He reacted much better than I expected... either he's scared or he's a complete idiot.
Quote:
I'm not threatening you but try mess up with me then I will know how you will going succeed in life

and
Quote:
Focus on your deal I no longer interested

I think I'll close the story here... it's no longer funny and we won't get anything from it.
Neeeext! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:52 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

Today the horrible news has reached us through our loyal brother Ekene that you appeared to be a scammer and a homosexualist who engages in sex with animals. This is abhorrent behavior for someone who claims to want to become a reverend and completely unlike the man we have come to know over the past weeks. I am shocked and disgusted by what I heard and the news article that was presented to me and I want to know the full truth about this. It seems strange to me that a devoted man suddenly changed his ways and I need to know what exactly is going on.

Be blessed
Sister Dave.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, you erased Peter's full name at the beginning of the article but it is fully visible a few lines down. Might want to edit that as well. This goat forker needs to be punished. Maybe the contents of the package should be sold and the cash donated to "The Battered Goats Victim Relief Fund". It's a very noble cause. The moose story was far more interesting...I really hope the population recovers Laughing
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in violation of Nigerian Law Section 214.2 (Criminal Code Act
Chapter 77
Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990

Quote:
214. Any person who-
(1) has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature; or
(2) has carnal knowledge of an animal; or
(3) permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature;
is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

I found the Nigerian laws at
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-Tables.htm
Good information straight from the goat's mouth (sorry about that, I couldn't resist).

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:08 Peter
Quote:
Dear sister Dave,

Thank you for let me know about this news because I am in hospital praying for my health recovery and I haven't hear or do such because I have don't any information about what he's saying but I believe that he's up to something else and all I have to say is that I don't do such things and the news was made by him.

He will soon come up with the reason he's the only one made this allegation upon me because he wants me to start the process of parish then after all we will split the installation money 50/50 and I said no to him that I will do as I promise to you, and he told me if I'm not ready to share the money with him then he will find a partner who will accept to share with him and he will also send a message to sister Dave and father that I am a scam and homosexual and everyone will believe him, I told him go ahead and send the message and he also the picture to me but God is not sleeping because picture he put under is not mine but if he want a partner who will accept to share the parish installation money with him then I will expose him that's all happened but if you don't believe me you can monitor him because I am sure that he will come back to say that he's brother in-law is ready to be a leader of the new parrish.

Sister Dave I am a God fearing man but I requested you to pretend that you haven't heard from me that mean all he said was true so that he will soon come back to said he have found a good leader Thank you.

God bless you
Peter

20:57 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

I'm shocked by this whole story and I never would've expected this. Honestly I believe you but the elders are enraged because they trust brother Ekene. They obviously haven't been communicating with you like I have. I can't believe that the caretaker of an orphanage will engage in homosexual and beastial sexual relationships. It's a horror in the eyes of the Lord and you've always shown yourself to me as a faithful man.

Please tell me, are you still willing to become a reverend and start a new parish in Nigeria? I need to know, because I will have to plead to the elders on your behalf and I don't want to look like a fool if I do that while you are not willing to cooperate anymore.

Like you advised, I will not communicate with brother Ekene about being in contact with you. I want to find out if what you are saying is true andknow the true reason behind all of this.

Please brother Peter, tell me about your health, because I have been praying to God for a positive outcome to all of this. I hope we will be cooperating for much longer if it's the Lord's will.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, maybe the chance to get revenge on Umukelani can motivate Peter to build a pyramid.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't cheer too quickly

21:41
Quote:
Thank sister Dave for your message

I am grateful for today but I couldn't walk well my legs cause of the pains on my joints and all thanks to God that am getting better today.

To be honest with you I have changed my mind not be the reverend the parish because there's no more trust from the elders as they are trust him and I also want you to believe him and pretend that everything he said was true, but keep monitor him as well So that truth will soon outcome because I hope he will soon come up with his plans about the new parish installation money then everything will be clear to everyone.

God bless you
Peter

22:53
Quote:
Dear brother Peter,

So you want to give up everything now becaus the elders believe, what I think is just a stupid gossip? Is this how Jesus himself gave up when the people forsake him and accused him? No he didn't.
Perhaps you don't realize the influence that I have here, even though I'm just a secretary. Honestly speaking the elders are a little less evenly tempered, if you know what I mean, but I know ways to calm them down and make them see reason, especially if what you told me is true and we'll see that soon enough I think.
Knowing all this, I think it's still important that the work of the Lord continues and a new parish will be built in Nigeria, and I personally do not think that brother Ekene's brother in law should have anything to do with this. I personally prefer you and if you are willing I will do my very best to convince the elders. I know I will be able to do that, and we will be extra careful to make sure that the money that is meant for you and your new parish will reach only you and will not get into the hands of that imposter who calls himself our brother. I will personally hold myself accountable for that.
So I sincerely want to ask you to reconsider your decision. Even though I understand it, I believe it is made out of anger, and in that state of mind rational decisions can't be made.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter could not persuade anyone to help him; this is why he refuses to work.
So, it is useless to think that we will get pictures of "Moses and the tribe", or that he will make the "Pyramid of the Faith".
In the most optimistic situation, he could perform the "Baptism Ceremony" - with milk and honey.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic