SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New Year special

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the new decade impending for some of us and having already happened to others, I thought it would be best if we started it off on the right foot.

I will donate a premium membership to the person (or someone of their choice) who gets the first safari, monument, or some other sufficiently awesome baiting accomplishment this new year with a new lad or new lads (ones who they have not baited before the new year). If this first thing is extremely impressive, I may donate two.

If anyone else wishes to extend some of their holiday generosity to the new year, please join me in ensuring that Eater's third decade begins with a blast.

Bounties available so far:
Premium memberships:
MrMystery314 - First baiter to do something cool with a new lad
Bertje - Movie scene
Kitty La Gore - Second baiter to do something cool with a new lad
Other:
MrMystery314 - It's a secret...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will sponsor a premium membership for one year for the first baiter to have their pet re-enact a famous movie scene on video. Two years if it's the bullet-time 'neo dodges bullets' scene from the Matrix.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we have a "top three", count me in to fund the third triumph! Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First post updated with current prizes available

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as people appear to still be nursing their holiday hangovers or are otherwise occupied, I think it's reasonable to impose a deadline for submissions: January 30th, 2020. Far greater weight will be given to submissions before then. If for some reason there's absolutely nothing submitted before then, I'll extend the deadline.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Il have a go at getting a lad to someting stupid, whats the harm in trying Thumbs up

Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If people are out of ideas, something that I'd love to see a baiter do at some point (maybe myself, maybe one of you) is get a lad to do a reading of Hugo Ball's poem "Karawane" in costume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8Wg40F3yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkl92oV1kMc (the recitation of the poem begins somewhere in the middle of the clip)
I have performed this poem before, albeit in a slightly modified costume with some extra elements added to the performance. Ideally the lad(s) who perform will memorize the poem, as I did.

Some ideas for how to convince a lad to do this:
-A charity could be looking for people to perform classic poetry, and naturally this poem is part of the classical oeuvre.
-The poem and costume could be re-purposed for a church event of some sort
-A lad auditioning for some sort of Hollywood career could be required to do this as part of his audition
-In a romance bait, the girl/guy/other romantic interest of the lad could mention this is their favorite poem, and how sweet it would be for the lad to perform it for them.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as there have been no submissions yet (Calimero's bait began before the New Year, so unfortunately that was not eligible, even though it's been quite hilarious so far), if no submission is made within 2 weeks (ending February 15th, 2019) I will end the contest unless it appears that an in-progress bait satisfying the criteria is on its way to a submission. Technically, I have won my own contest with both the safaris and the Karawane readings, but as it's a bit crass for me to donate memberships to myself, obviously those do not apply.

Edit: 1900 posts. One safari for every 100 seems a good pace to keep up. On my way to the big 2K, which many people who have joined after me have significantly exceeded

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe I had my lad wish me a happy birthday. Isn't that something that would fall into the 'something funny' category? Laughing
I think it's funny but not reall a grand gesture that would deserve to be awarded with a premium, so I hope we'll see something more fun than that soon

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Funny, yes, although not quite on the same caliber as other potential achievements with just a picture. Maybe if he made a video of himself singing Happy Birthday with balloons, or something more along those lines, certainly that would be more impressive. If there's truly nothing else, we'll see... anything that would earn an icon by itself (a Safari, Tattoo, The Church of the Old Gods, or , to name a few, maybe a Vcamera if it's particularly great) would be a reasonable standard. And when did you start baiting that lad? 2020 or 2019?

I'm not trying to be stingy here or mean, I do want to see what's the best that Eater can come up with "starting from scratch," where by virtue of only working with new baits everyone starts at the same level.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The baiting started in 2020. We did exchange a few hi's in 2019, but nothing worth mentioning and definitely no baiting on my end yet. But fair enough. Like I said, I don't think a picture is worth a prize, so I hope someone will claim it

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In any case, we have a winner:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=303618
A safari, if even just a quick border trip, is certainly an impressive achievement, and Birlic has informed me this bait started in January. Birlic, at some point you will hopefully get a PM from Rover or another admin asking who you want to receive your premium membership.

Also, could a in Birlic's signature be arranged, or is that only for contests started by the mods/admins?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic