SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holocaust Scammer still at... something?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Holocaust Lad(s) who've been baited on and off for close to a decade now (see https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1843956 and https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242081 still haven't given up, although their English has suffered badly (I've posted some examples in the Goofy Crap thread). Here's their latest iteration, and it's got me laughing.

Quote:
HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.
Email: [email protected]
Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15
Dear Survivor ,
We need you slip as intrinsically valuable for our report to the New York office as your claims is of extremely high-profile that attracted attention. Your refusal in sending this fee today will enhance restitution's conceptual development evidences to transitional justice in restitution law potential
Reply with your payment assurance to:
[REDACTED]
Reply now to fulfill re conciliatory healing processes before Nuremberg data center re-thinking on restorative goal of resurrecting stories report to Interpol on denial falsification on property actions which was appropriately postponed as dissipating shadows.
Please Reply Urgently,
Neue Zürcher Zeitung
Secretary
HCPC

My reply was scornful.

Quote:
You say that "your claims is of extremely high-profile that attracted attention" - but I did not make a claim. Vitaly Kovalenko made a claim, but he's dead, and wasn't Jewish anyway. Oh, and the rest is pure gibberish.
Dorian Zhivotnikh

Seems that s/he didn't agree:

Quote:
Dear Survivor ,
All this is coming because Vitaly Kovalenko made a claim and record our name Dorian Zhivotnikh as next of king who will take care if he id dead. If you want us to erase your name, you will pay a small fee for this .

A curt response...

Quote:
And if my name is not erased... what then?

... got this:

Quote:
Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,
If your name is not erased and you allow us to cancel this claims, it will be among denials which we have been trying to make sure you over come the Prosecutions and convictions Laws against Holocaust denial that will warrant you to face further problem with your claims considering your age as this will lead to your appearing in Switzerland to defend this orders or face the jail terms as assumed if you allow this fund return as been enforced on the Chapter Twenty-three Federal Ministry of Justice Criminal Code (Strafgesetzbuch, StGB) for maliciously maligning, or defaming segments of the claims conference and shall be punished with imprisonment from three months to five years.
If we allow the tax return and your fund confiscated you will be liable to face the following offenses
1.Falsification of Documents
2.Falsification of Technical Recordings
3.Falsification of Legally Relevant Data
4.Deception in Legal Relations through Data Processing
5.Constructive False Certification,(repealed)
6.Modification of Official Identification Documents,Suppression of Documents
7.Alteration of a Boundary Marker
8.Preparation for Counterfeiting of Official Identification Documents
9.Procuring False Official Identification Documents
10.Misuse of Identification Papers
11.Property Fine
12.Extended Forfeiture and Confiscation
Which all fall under Chapter Twenty-three, Section 267 down which you can view from the below website:
http://www.iuscomp.org/gla/statutes/StGB.htm
We always advise for your conclusion to the payment to avoid further documentation and historical study by international opinion for this tax return and confiscation which if accepts the findings by the international courts, there remains some disagreement about the extent of advertisement and propaganda to guarantee your jail assurance.
We are in better position to advise you about this consequences to discloses a secret which has been confided without authorization as restrictions on attempt, accessories and incitement legislation explicitly or implicitly provides otherwise, every enactment that applies to the commission of a completed offense itself also applies to an attempt, incitement, an attempt to incite or abetting in respect of that same offense.
If you conclude you don't have the fees as earlier assured, let the confiscation go ahead and await claims office to exercises duties or powers under the law on staff representation,which will thereby endangers you and your age to important public interests, and this shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than five years or a fine.
If by the act you the perpetrator has negligently endangered import public interests, then you shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than 3 year or a fine.
Kindly decide and try and get back to me now via email as i wait for your decision.

Dorian was bemused.

Quote:
I am under the impression that much of what I have told you has gone unheeded.
"further problem with your claims considering your age" - I am thirty-five years old, as stated previously.
"it will be among denials which we have been trying to make sure you over come the Prosecutions and convictions Laws against Holocaust denial" - I have never, never denied the Holocaust.
With regards to the charges listed above - I have not falsified, misused, altered, or procured any documents.
As I discovered from among Vitaly Kovalenko's records, there was a continued attempt by Dr Volker to involve my uncle in falsely claiming the estate of Norman Eckstein. You would be better employed going after those who were involved in that plot. Certainly Vitaly Kovalenko is beyond the reach of the Law.
I await your understanding.

Let's see what happens.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the phrase "next of king." Perhaps royalty is in the future?!?!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic