SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That is not fair.. oh no!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

17.29 - Calimero's still happy and hopes that Nora will not find out about his "maneuvers". Laughing Laughing Laughing :
Quote:
Mr Elis presley

I really appreciate your kind gesture and care for everything you have done
And I want to thanks you so much for paying attention to me
I strongly agree that you are qualified and knowledgeable on handling situations

I will wait here in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ for my parcel to arrive

Thanks and remain bless

Calimero

Tomorrow will be a special day for our imbecile, because that PLog courier arrives at Nora's home and warns her that:
- her "husband" said that a hacker had penetrated her email and bank account,
- her "husband" said that Nora's address is no longer "secure" and that "it should no longer be used for communications with PLog",
- her "husband" confirmed that Nora allowed the resumption of delivery. Laughing
- also, Nora received (in printed form) all the messages between Calimero and Elvis. Twisted Evil

Of course, all of Calimero's lies will come to light, "like the oil above the water" Laughing and he will have to offer some very credible explanations and he will have to apologize for his cretin behavior. After Nora will be satisfied, she will forgive the idiot (ohh, women's love is blind sometimes!) and the package will finally arrive in Douala. Maybe we can bring the idiot to that small Cameroonian village (Eyumojok), near the border with Nigeria.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the union dues that those infamous stunt goats pay differ from country to county or is there a standard ECOWAS base rate? Either way, I pray that a strike doesn't occur during the filming of your rather elaborate production. Poor Calimero! His world truly IS an injustice! He can wait there forever in NG if he wants to but I suspect he'll need to mobilize elsewhere to win the grand prize. Cameroon sounds lovely this time of year!

Calimero in an Injust World*:
https://youtu.be/-ovzN-0hJgI

*It's amazing that this cartoon persona is from the early 1960's...thank the copyright Gods for public domain! THAT is NOT an injustice.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5:16 PM
Calimero: Nora listen very carefully, if you think am gonna apologize to you then you are wrong because you have really destroy my life, you really have to apologize to me for all you have done , am going to clarify you of every thing you did?
1. You are the only woman that has show me what conditional love is , you instruct me like a little slave boy

2. You don't believe in me no matter what I say, instead you use me to compare your ex husband

3. You are the only woman that has sent my own nudes video to my family, and you know what that mean? Am just a jerk in the means of my family because there have all seen my nudes

4. You are the only woman that accused me of been an homosexual, gay and you went ahead to tell my family and your friend LUKE and he wrote my name on his timeline calling me a gay, including your mom friend

5. You are the only woman that has called me a cheater, I have explain myself to you several time and that the lady I showed you are picture is a woman I met when I was In the united states she is 57 years old my mom age met and I have nothing to do with her still yet you can't believe because you hate me

6. You are the only woman that have that I have dated but never cares to call me or show me her face for just a day and all the excuse was that you had PTSD, I asked the doctor about such illness, he explains to me that it can't stop a person from answering calls or talking on video calls or sending pictures, it all deal with flashbacks of memories and thoughts,
Which is true you only call me when I said you are fake

7. You are the only woman that I have dated that does not care about how I feel, Nora you been selfish you care about yourself and your friends

8. You are the only woman that insults me, and call me lot of names,

9. You are the only woman that does not accept my apology no Matter how I plead you will never forgive, my cousin sister pleaded to you, my brother pleaded and including your own mom sister and few of my friends but still yet your heart has been so strong to forgive, that is wickedness

10. You are the only woman that I have dated that blocked me on Facebook and never accept to give me her number and went ahead to join a dating site on Facebook,

11. You are the only woman that talk to me any how she want,, and say bad things to me

12. You have insulted all my family, and call my family names, which I have never done to your family before,

13. You are not romantic and easy going woman
You are always angry and mean to me, even do I try to be cool

14. You have been so difficult for me to handle and you always stress me allot

15. You are very secretive, I don't know nothing about your family or relatives including thing you do

16. You hardly communicate to me or spend time with me

17. You are the only woman that have make me attempt to commit suicide

18. You are the only woman that I have dated that preferred to communicate with other men then me
Telling me that they are your friends, and going into other dating sites to find men

19. You are not friendly, you keep been to mean to me and aggressive to me

20. You are the only woman that I have dated that do not trust me

NORA this are all the bad attitudes, that I have been receiving from you seen I started dating you, I don't really wanna continue this type of relationship any more
Because I can't keep crying or try to commit suicide again
If you are ready to be a good and respectful wife to me and you know that you t completely ready for a good lovely trusted relationship than am ready to be the man you have been dreaming to get married to and to have as your husband for the rest of your life
Thank and God bless

Wow, I'm impressed, he really took his time to think this through and he's even more delusional than I thought

9:11 PM
Nora: Calimero?
Calimero:Yes Nora am here
Nora: How are you feeling now?
Calimero:Am good
Nora: Are you still in the hospital?
Calimero:No am home now
Nora: did they take good care of you?
Calimero:Yes, I was lucky, I thanks God am alive
Did you read my long text messages
Nora: Yes I did
I feel really bad now
Calimero:I believe you understand that am right ?
Nora: Yes you are right. I'm sorry if I have treated you in a way you didn't deserve
Calimero:At list once in a day you can call your man
Ask him how he is doing this will really help
Nora: No I can't dear. I really can't
Calimero:Honestly honey there a big power in your voice
You have a gift use it
Any moment I heard your voice I feel relieved and happy
Nora: And it makes me feel really unhappy to make calls. Can we please not let this come between us?
Calimero:Yes but please I really like to feel the power from your voice tone so I can boost my happy mood
You are gifted just enjoy a good life time
Nora: Thank you dear
Calimero:Honey please don't feel bad about anything because you are very important to me and I need you,
Am not asking for much , but please am a man and a man need to hear his woman voice to keep him moving forward,
Please even do it 3 times in a week you call me it will help me a lot hope you understand
Nora: Of course I understand, but you know I'm not a nicer person when I'm stressed and I really don't want to treat you again in a way you don't deserve
Calimero:You are very special, that why when I head your voice the power in it just calm me down, if you where doing this am sure by now everything would have not been this way
Just chill and call me when you feel like talk am your man sincerely I am, and I am ways read to listen to you
Nora: thank you dear
Calimero:Even do you just like honey, did you eat hope you are fine have a nice day, omg that will be so good and I will be always close to my phone to hear when it gonna ring, Nora you mean more than the world to me
Nora: You are very special as well
Calimero:Are you sleeping
Nora: I thought you were. It took you hours to respond
Calimero:When I was on coma I was crying and asking God why, all this things is happening to me then you came and hold my hands you where putting on a white winter jacket and you work straight to me and look me in to my eyes and said is okay, let go I refuse and ask you, why are you bringing pains to me, and you started crying and said to me am sorry let go home
Nora: ahw, that's really beautiful
Calimero:Yes my darling
It was all of a sudden I work up because every where was already dark and I can't see light
I thought I was dead
Nora: And I'm so glad it's not true
Calimero:I woke up and saw my mom and brother crying so hard am so lucky that am alive
Please don't make me do that again
Nora: Honey I never intended to make you do stupid things
Calimero:I love you so much Nora
Nora: ahw. love you too honey. I'm going to sleep now. I didn't sleep much these past few days. I've been so worried and I'm exhausted
Calimero:I can't still explain how the love grows so big that I can't control my feelings
My mom keep wondering how
Nora: Goodnight dear
Calimero:I love you so much
good night my Queen
Please kindly tell the delivery company that am still waiting for my parcel πŸ“¦ love you

But Nora already stopped reading his messages and won't open his chat until that courrier arrives tomorrow. Laughing

The sister
6:09 PM
Angel: Am sorry for been rude to you I apologize to you have a nice day
7:55 PM
You missed a call
You made the man that love you so much to commit suicide
That bad
You should be calling him once in a day
You are not doing him well
You missed a call
You missed a call
You missed a call
You see my message and you are not replying me I know you hate me am gonna stop calling you and I will block you because I believe you hate me
You missed a call
You missed a call

The higher the rise, the harder the fall... He will fall so hard tomorrow.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he was "in a coma" and learned how to copy and paste from 1 to 20 when he came out of it...brava! He is SO forked if history is any indicator Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The Calimero's Saga continues... an anxious lad wrote to my manager:
Quote:
Sir

Good morning
I haven't gotten any feedback from you hope all is well

Thanks

08.25 - Elvis to Calimero... sure, everything is fine. No problem. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Everything is fine, yesterday I sent all those BIP pictures to the IT department that will process them and create that biometric profile necessary for 2-step authentication. So, as soon as we receive the result in electronic form we will be able to continue the delivery as established. I told you that the computer processing takes 16-24 hours, and you sent me those pictures yesterday afternoon, so we expect everything to be ready today, after 14.00-15.00.

I have not yet received from you that scanned and completed questionnaire. Please send it to me immediately, so that the Accounting department can analyze the score obtained on the evaluation and can pay the monthly bonus into my account. I rely on you and I'm sure it is not difficult for you to complete and submit that document.

Thank you for your appreciation and for the beautiful words you said about me and about our services!
Elvis

===

09.58 - Good news from "the PLog servers":
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

The commercial flights from the Moroccan airport in Casablanca were resumed starting today, January 16. The package TRK93160*** will go to its final destination as soon as the problem of additional biometric authentication is resolved and as soon as we receive the corresponding BIP file.

The PLog Team

- I intend to enjoy it even more Laughing ... I will move the package to Dakar, Senegal.
Even if Nora will block the delivery again, Calimero will feel that "things are moving as they should". Twisted Evil
===

10.23 - More fun, more pressure... Elvis to Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Exactly at this moment I received the confirmation that the computer system processed your biometric profile data and the electronic file was attached to the internal evidence regarding the package TRK93160****. So, from now on everything is fine and the parcel will be boarded in the first available airshuttle (from what I see on my monitor, a stop is scheduled to Dakar - Senegal in about an hour).

I did not receive that questionnaire from you, please take care to send it to me immediately.
I really need it urgently for my monthly bonus. Thanks!
Cheers,
Elvis

- It is extremely funny that this idiot did not make a personal account (on PLog webpage) to be able to check the position of his parcel or on the map... he is satisfied only with the information received from the PLog monitoring servers. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.30 - This little idiot is trying to avoid completing that "Questionnaire" form, hoping he will receive the package and disappear. Well, he'll have some surprises! Laughing
Quote:
Mr Elvis Presley

I have received your message, and
I am very happy about your performance and how you have handled the situation,
I would have finished filing the questionnaire and submit it to you, but I don't have a scanning device to scan the Questionnaire files
I will have to go to a cyber cafe, by Saturday morning, because I will be free by weekends

Don't worry about it I will definitely support you and help you get your monthly bonus, please keep me updated
When my parcel is coming to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
I believe by weekend I should be with my
Parcel

Thank you so much and God bless you

Your sincerely
Calimero
+234706309****

- Elvis to Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

It's perfect on Saturday, because that means I will be able to receive my financial bonus next week. Thanks a lot!
Regarding the parcel, it seems that now the formalities of boarding are being carried out and you will probably receive information from the parcel monitoring office.
But, I keep in my mind that I have provided technical support for you to log into the system for to check the package's position in real time. Haven't you done it yet? Why?

Cheers,
Elvis

===

12.12 - I just moved his parcel in Dakar, Senegal... for the first time in our story, he logged into the PLog website to track his parcel.
Quote:

The parcel TRK93160**** has reached Blaise Diagne International Airport - Senegal. You can check the position of your parcel non-stop / 24 / 7, using the online application present on our website.

The PLog Team

===

- Half an hour later, Elvis wrote to Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Let me tell you some good news.
Your parcel is in Senegal now, following that in 2-3 days it reaches its final destination.

Cheers,
Elvis

From now on "the whole sky will be filled with huge storm clouds", because that Dutch PLog agent-courier came to Nora's house and told her everything about "the hacking" issue. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- An anxious Calimero wrote:
Quote:
Sir

I have been able track my parcel
Where is your next departure from Senegal too?
I look forward to hear from you soon

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Calimero

- Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The next stopover before the final destination can be in Accra (Ghana) or in Niamey (Niger) or in Douala (Cameroon).
Actually nothing is sure now, because everything depends only on the "consolidation" processes.

Cheers,
Elvis

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7:17 AM
Calimero: Good morning
10:49 AM
Calimero: My sweet Nora, how are you doing today am very sure you might be working right now, am writing this message to inform you, I have come to love you, cherish you and to protect you, darling you are my ideal type of woman and I want you to be complete fine for me have a nice day
I look forward to your reply
Yours faithfully
Calimero
12:36 PM
Nora: How are you today?
Calimero: Am fine my love
And you?
Nora: I just had a very interesting visitor
Calimero: Really ?
Do you mind if I ask who it was?
Nora: Please do
Calimero: Okay, can you tell me about who came to see you?
Nora: Yes
It was a courrier from P-log
guess why he came to me?
Calimero: Why my love?
I don't know how to guess?
Please tell me my queen
Has the my parcel arrived in Nigeria?
Nora: Apparently my husband told them a few days ago that my account has been hacked and they shouldn't talk to me anymore
That same husband has been trying to deceive them to get the parcel that I had blocked
Calimero: Well I really understand how you feel my Queen
Hope everything is fine now
Nora: I don't think you really understand how I feel
They showed me all the messages that you have sent to them and I have seen the times that you have sent it
Calimero: Yes you have right
Nora: While your brother and sister were lying to me that you were unconcious in the hospital from poison, you were deceiving me and lying to the company
YOU ARE A LIAR
And all this time you tried to make me feel bad becaus you took poison which you never did
and you tried to steal the things I wanted to give you willingly
I hate what you did to me
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I HATE IT
I FUCKING HATE IT
Calimero: Honey wait
Nora: WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?
Calimero: Can I explain
Nora: NO
Calimero: It when was when we where have issues and I was depressed
Listen you are my queen and I can't steal from you okay
Nora: YOU DID
YOU PRETENDED TO BE UNCONCIOUS IN THE HOSPITAL WHILE YOU WERE STEALING MY PARCEL
Calimero: Honey I did not I gave my brother my phone when I was dying I told him to write to you and I don't know what he did
BROTHER IS responsible
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
LIAR
Calimero: PLEASE
Nora: LIAR
FUCKING LIAR
Calimero: AM NOT
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Don't hurt me again please
Nora: EVEN AFTER YOU WOKE UP AND WERE TALKING TO ME AGAIN YOU WERE STILL LYING TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY
AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I AM FUCKING HURTING YOUR BITCH ASS FEELINGS
YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
YOU
ALONE
NOT
ME
LIAR
Calimero: Okay AM SORRY
Nora: YOU HAVE DECEIVED ME
I HATE YOU
Calimero: NO
No
No
Nora: I TOLD THEM TO SEND THE PARCEL BACK HOME
Calimero: No
Nora: I AM NOT MARRYING YOU ANYMORE
I HATE YOU
Calimero: Please
Why
Why are you so good in making me cry
Why are you perfect in hurting me
Nora: DON'T YOU DARE
SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW
YOU
LIED
YOU
NOT ME
YOU
ONLY
YOU
Calimero: I went to the the embassy
Nora: FUCK YOU
Calimero: I did all you ask
Nora: I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LIE AND DECEIVE ME AND STEAL FROM ME EVER
YET YOU DID
LIAR
THIEVE
No
No
No
I was going to tell you
Everything
Please
Nora: TOO FUCKING LATE
Calimero: I said it
I knew you can forgive me
Please
Please
Well am gonna just go and cry then sleep

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.26 - From the PLog servers:
Quote:

The parcel TRK93160**** was frozen upon delivery from the Sender's order.
Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

13.47 - Elvis to Calimero:
Quote:
Sir,

For God's sake what happened again?
Did I just receive a strange information from the Legal Department whereby I was ordered to stop the delivery of the parcel, due to fraud?
Do you know anything about this?

Cheers,
Elvis

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a sad and deceitful little fart he is. Good work, all round.. Smile

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother: hello how are you doing? I here to explain all this to you, it all my fault, I was the one that wrote to the delivery company, because he was sick and depressed
Even when he was in the company i was the one that wrote to the company
Don't be mad at this young man, he has been through a lot and it hurt me seen my brother that way
If you truly love him you would love him and listen to him even for a minutes
What the meaning of love if they is no understanding between you guys?
They is no level of misunderstanding that you two can't resolve
Love covers all thing and it leads to Bright future
I like you two and I hope someday i will meet you in person, shake hands with you and even drink some coffee
Find a place in your heart to forgive me, my elder brother love you so much
I wrote all those letter to the delivery company, he didn't write them to you
Please tell the delivery company to proceed the delivery, I heard you stop it
Nora: STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS LIAR
Brother: I'm sorry
Don't be mad at me
You missed a call
You missed a call

Back to Calimero:
Calimero: <snipped> my younger brother is the one responsible for everything am tired of this am really tired
LIAR
<image of pinochio>
L
I
A
R
Calimero: Nora
Listen very well now
LIAR
Calimero: You have hurt me so much and if you can't listen to then make your decisions
Nora: I HAVE HURT YOU?
DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH
HA
HA
HA
YOU
ARE
A
LIAR
DECEIVER
THIEF
LIAR
YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME YOU ONLY WANTED MY MONEY
Calimero: Call me what ever like
Nora: ASSHOLE
Calimero: Thanks you
Am use to your insults
You made me took poison
Nora: YOU LIED
LIAR
FUCKING LIAR
Calimero: You wanna kill me and now you accuse me
Nora: SHOW ME THE HOSPITAL BILL RIGHT NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE
TIME IS TICKING
Calimero: Nora really
Nora: YES REALLY
50 SECONDS
40 SECONDS
Calimero: Please leave me alone okay am not your slave boy
Nora: 8
Calimero: You hurt me so much
Nora: 2
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
Calimero: Thanks
Don't believe me
Nora: ASSHOLE *DELETED* LYING THIEF
I innocent
I didn't lie
You can take your parcel back
You really wanna kill me
Nora: YOU REALLY ARE A CRY BABY
THE BIGGEST BABY IN THE WORLD
Nora: YOU FUCKED UP
YOU
Calimero: I love you
Nora: LIED
Calimero: I will keep loving you
Nora: YOU WANTED TO STEAL FROM ME
AND YOU DENY IT
What are my stealing
Calimero: Stop
Nora: YOU KNOW IT
Calimero: Omg your iPhone and watch with money
Stop please am not crying anymore
Nora: FINALLY
Calimero: Brother did all this
Nora: FUCK YOU LIAR
YOU
DID
THIS
Calimero: Omg believe. E
Me
NO
NO
Calimero: I did not
Nora: YOU ID
Nora: DID
I WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOUR LIES ANYMORE
I did not
Am innocent
Nora: AND I'M FUCKING SANTA CLAUS
Calimero: I did not am innocent
Calimero: Well am sorry if you are hurt but I did not
Nora: AS LONG AS YOU KEEP UP YOUR LIES IM DONE TALKING TO YOU
Calimero: Please listen
Nora: YOU CAN FUCK OFF NOW
Calimero: Okay sweetie I'm sorry
Listen
He Explain to me that the company was not real
He was the one that told me that you sent a mail
Saying that you are gonna call back your parcel because most time I give him my phone to use
So he was the one that wrote to them and lied
Honey if I knew all this I would have informed you quickly
Please understand me
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIED TO THEM AND DECEIVED THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO THE ONE IN THE EXTRA IDENTIFICATION PICTURES THAT THEY NEEDED BECAUSE YOU TOLD THEM THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED
IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER YOU WOULD'VE TOLD THEM INSTEAD OF MAKING THOSE PICTURES AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIES
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
Calimero: Voicemessage
NO
Nora: YOU ARE THE ONE TAKING US BACKWARDS WITH YOUR
LIES
I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR LYING VOICE
Nora: STOP IT
Calimero: By now my visa would have been ready for me to come see you NORA MY QUEEN PLEASE DON'T ME MAD IT WAS ALL MY FAULT
AM SORRY
YOU ARE MY QUEEN πŸ‘Έ
Nora: YOU DON"T LOVE ME AND YOU HAVE NEVER LOVED ME YOU ARE JUST A SILLY LIAR
Calimero: My sweet lovely Nora I understand that you are very, very hurt right now and deeply inside your heart you are angry with me I know but please listen very well, don't let anger and bitterness ruin our beautiful hearts trust, love, peace, and joy
Honey put all the blame on me I humbly admit it
I ask you for your forgiveness please
Am sorry I humbly apologize for everything
Please my lovely sweet heart
You are my soulmate
The only reason why I smile
You are the woman that I have fight with, argue with, quarrel with, lie to, insulted and yet I can't say goodbye to you
Do you wanna know why????
THEN YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM BECAUSE I'M SAYING GOODBYE
No
Honey you love me
And I do to
Since I survived I sent you that long note because I wanna be a change man
I wanna love you forever and spend all my life with you
Can you remember when I first met you online here
Remember, I always doubt you, when you told me you sent a package I don't believe it
I doubt it so much
So the company keep writing to me but I still can't reply them because I don't believe it
I should my brother the mail they sent me and tell him I don't believe all this story because I have never had such a company name
If you can check what course our misunderstanding, was about the shipping of this package
Because I don't believe what I don't see
I asked you for the receipt and you did not show me
So I was not after it
Nora: YOU FUCKING WERE OR YOU WOULDN'T DECEIVE THE COMPANY AND LIE TO ME
LIAR
STOP THE FUCKING LIES
IF YOU ONLY WANT TO LIE, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW
Calimero: I was interested
Shop insulting me
Who the hell do you think you her I have apologized to you and I have told you everything
But you can't listen
Nora: I CAN"T LISTEN TO FUCKING LIES
Calimero: You keep treating me so bad, what the fuck is wrong with you
Nora: I KNOW THE TRUTH
YOU DECEIVED THEM AND ME
YOU TRIED TO STEAL
YOU LIED TO ME
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
Calimero: You have to stop now
You have to calm down
Nora: OK GOODBYE
Calimero: let figure out
Than why can't you calm down
Will I have to fucking go hurt myself again
Nora: YOU NEVER POISONED YOURSELF
I told you for the start, hope you are not gonna destroy my life
AGAIN?
FUCK YOU
Calimero: Yes I did
I cut my hair
You wanna see

He's still typing but I can't continue abusing him right now. To be continued...

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calimero responds to Elvis:
Quote:
Sir

Everything is in good condition
My wife is angry that I did not Informed her that I asked your company to proceed with the delivery
So she told them to stop
She little mad with me for taking
Such a decision with out informing her
I will get back to you shortly

Thanks

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you two need some couple-counceling. Involving tedious intake forms, telephone interviews and possibly role playing (which has to be video-taped of course) to see if you can work this out. Very Happy

I might be able to recommend an online councellor Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
zedsdead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, new here. Spent hours reading Big X's thread with Archie and fell in love with this site.

Anyways, I think you forgot to edit out Nora's real name in one spot in the above post.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Zedsdead

Welcome to Eater. Glad you decided to sign up!

If you want, you can 'officially' introduce yourself here. We'd like to get to know you a little bit better Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why the sensitivity over the E name all of a sudden? It's an extremely common first name and there are multiple movies and books bearing it as the title. No less than 3 Hollywood movie stars share it and there are already over 1500 posts alone that contain it here on Eater. It's generic unless combined with an unusual last name which I don't think is the case here.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you mean:
"Thanks for pointing it out zedsdead! But since the name is really common, it's not really an issue, but good of you to notice. beers! " ??

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater and thanks for pointing it out.

bikeatl, it's not about google and I invited anyone with questions to PM me about this

He really has found a new passion for typing
Calimero: Since you came into my life am not happy but been sad what type of a woman that will not listen to her man
I know the company came to see you and tell you a lot
But you have to apply wisdom
You told me I said I gonna explain everything and you went on calling me a liar
If you love me
WHAT YOU SAY TO ME, HONEY PLEASE DON'T DO THAT NEXT TIME
A GOOD WOMAN THAT LOVE HER MAN SO MUCH WILL NOT WANT TO SEE HER MAN CRY
BUT YOU LIKE TO SEE ME CRY
WHAT A GOOD WOMAN WILL SAY IS HONEY, DON'T LIE TO ME AGAIN ALRIGHT
AM HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS
DO YOU THINK IF MY LOVELY <womans name> WAS ALIVE I WILL BE DOING FACEBOOK
SHE WAS THE ONLY WOMAN THAT HAVE LOVED ME SO MUCH
WHEN I WAS WRONG SHE SAID TO ME MY KIND DON'T DO THAT AGAIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
AND I WILL FALL ON MY NEEDS AND APOLOGIZE TO HER
I DON'T KNOW WHY DEATH TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME
NOW AM GONNA CRY
I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GONNA HANDLE ISSUES LIKE THIS, LIKE A MATURE WOMAN
BUT YOU DID NOT SHOW ME ANY SIGNS OF MATURITY
YOU SAID YOU ARE 31 YEARS OF AGE BUT I CAN'T SEE THAT IN YOU
NORA I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR HEART TO SAY GOODBYE TO ME
ALL AM GONNA SAY IS THAT, I AM SO SORRY
BUT YOU HAVE REALLY RUINED MY LIFE
THANKS FOR DECEIVING ME AND TRYING TO PRETEND THAT YOU CARE
I WISH YOU AND NEWDUMB A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
AND ONE MORE THING
DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN
AM GOING TO STOP TALKING TO YOU NOW
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE BACK YOUR PARCEL OF HATE, ANGER, INSULT, WICKEDNESS, JEALOUSY, DISRESPECT, UNFORGIVEN, AGGRESSIVE, SECRETIVE, STRESS, DIFFICULTY, UNFAITHFUL, MISUNDERSTANDING, DISUNITY, SLAVERY AND SELFISHNESS TO NEWDUMB BECAUSE AM NOT LONGER TAKEN IT
HAVE A NICE LOVELY LIFE
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
YOUR SINCERELY
CALIMERO
GOOD LUCK
1.ONLY NORA HAS ACCUSED ME OF BEEN A GAY
2. ONLY YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF BEEN CHEATER
3. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE INSULTED ME
4. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE ACCUSED ME OF BEEN LIAR
5. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE ACCUSED ME OF BEEN A THIEF
6. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE MADE ME THINK OF COMMITING SUICIDE
7. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE SUFFERED ME SO MUCH
8. ONLY YOU NORA HAVE USE THE WORD LOVE AS A WEAPON TO HURT ME
UNFORGIVEN LAYS ON YOUR HEART
NORA I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE TO YOU ANYMORE
ASK I SAID IN MY FIRST MESSAGE
IF YOU ARE READY FOR A NEW AND WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP THEN AM READY FOR THAT TO
Nora: YOUR LOVE IS FAKE

The sister decided to chime in while Calimero was ranting and she called a bunch of times, but Nora is ignoring her
Angel: I have told you to leave my brother alone
You wanna kill him
Well I blame him for been so stupid and crazy
I since he is so blain to see that you don't love him
Nora or what so ever you called yourself
Don't kill my brother
The young man has explained to you that he did nothing but you can't listen
Please let him be okay
Love is not by force

His brother felt the need to send more messages to Nora which she didn't read
Brother: YOU are Very STUPID, YOU little DIRTY BOY CLAIMING TO BE A WOMAN, go get and nice job and quite this shit you bitch ass
You bastard
Dirty little thing , you fucking crazy. Fuck you
Fake bitch, fucking stupid..

And then without reading the messages, brother got blocked... poor him.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE BACK YOUR PARCEL OF HATE, ANGER, INSULT, WICKEDNESS, JEALOUSY, DISRESPECT, UNFORGIVEN, AGGRESSIVE, SECRETIVE, STRESS, DIFFICULTY, UNFAITHFUL, MISUNDERSTANDING, DISUNITY, SLAVERY AND SELFISHNESS

How in the world were you able pack ALL that into a single parcel? The thing must have weighed a ton! I hope it was insured.

This guy is one of the biggest drama queens I've seen here on Eater. The amount of time he's wasted going on and on and on is awesome. I like how he spews paragraphs ordering you to leave him alone when he could simply just block you. I think that means he wants you to mess with him some more Laughing
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the brother is in a gay relationship with your boyfriend - it's the only thing that would explain this outburst .....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ are you suggesting incest?!? That could be an interesting accusation. Nora being convinced that Calimero is gay is one thing but thinking he is "involved" with his brother should generate a few sig worthy rants. I like it Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From where we left off this afternoon
Calimero: IF YOU WILL NOT ACT LIKE A MATURE AND HUMBLE WOMAN, THAT LOVE HER MAN WITH ALL HER HEART
THEN YOU ARE NOT READY
FOR ME
AM ON MY WAY TO CHURCH β›ͺ️
ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH Newdumb
YOUR LOVE IS FAKE
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR GOD TO HELP YOU LOVE ME
SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE LOVE IS
BUT YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE A SMALL GIRL THAT ALWAYS NAGGING
GROW UP AND STAND AS A MATURE WOMAN THAT CAN HANDLE EVERY SITUATION THAT COMES HER WAY
Nora: IF LOVE IS LYING DECEIVING AND STEALING THEN NO THANK YOU. I'M NOT INTERESTED
YOUR LOVE IS FAKE
Calimero: YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE GIRL
ASK YOURSELF? WHAT HAVE CALIMERO STOLE FROM ME
WHAT HAVE Calimero DECEIVE ME FOR
YOU SPEAK LIKE A CHILD
I CAN'T MARRY A NAGGING WOMAN WITH LOW SENSE OF HUMOR
Nora: YOUR LOVE IS FAKE YOUR EXCUSES ARE CHEAP
Calimero: YOU HAVE A VERY POOR MANNER OF APPROACH TRY AND LEARN FROM A WOMAN IN THE UNITED STATES
IF YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE OFFERED YOU
TALK TO ME IN A POLITE MANNER NOT NAGGING LIKE A MAD WOMAN
Am very good in taken correction
Nora: NO YOU"RE NOT
Calimero: Simply say honey why will you tell the shipping company that my account was hacked
Nora: YOU'RE GOOD AT LYING AND ACCUSING ME WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DID THINGS WRONG
Honey, why will you tell the shipping company that my account was hacked?
Calimero: Good
When you stop chatting with me and I was so depressed and worried I thought something wrong had happened
My cousin sister pleaded no reply, my brother pleaded no reply , I called your mom friend and she did not pick
So I felt that something was wrong I felt some one most have hacked your account so I sent the company a mail
And inform them that all that happened
Nora: stop typing
Calimero: All this while you are mad with me you can't let me say a word and you where like you are not gonna listen to me then how can I explain
I know you where gonna be informed
Nora: you and your family tried to make me think that you took poison and even after I asked you about it the next day you still made me think you took poison. you intentionally lied about it
Calimero: It in a mail I received the company said there sending someone to you
Nora: while you pretended to be in the hospital you went behind my back, while I was talking with your brother, who was telling me you were unconcious you were messaging with the shipping company to tell them that I was hacked
Calimero: I accepted
Nora: the next day you continued that bogus story
Calimero: I told the company to go
But when. I was in coma
Nora: and even while we were talking again, you didn't correct it, you didn't tell me what you told the company and you went ahead and against my wishes lied to them to get the parcel
Calimero: My brother did
Nora: all this while you wanted to make me feel bad about how I treated you while you were the one sneaking around and misleading me
You were not in a coma
you never were
you deceived me
And that is very
very
VERY
wrong
you don't treat the one you love that way
Calimero: Act mature
Nora: so that's how I know that you do not love me
Act like a man instead of a child
Calimero: Apply wisdom
Nora: I did and I know what's going on
Calimero: You too fast
Nora: you are the one that keeps holding on to your deception
Calimero: A good wife listens to her man
Nora: if you want to stick to that nonsense story then be my guest, but our relationship is non existent if you keep those lies in between us
Calimero: Nora you are getting married to Newdumb right
Nora: Newdumb is dead
Calimero: Really
Omg
What happened to him
Nora: Don't know, don't care, I didn't speak with him in days and he disappeared of facebook
Calimero: Omg why
I thought you where getting married soon
He told me that your parents accepted him
Well am sorry he passed away
Nora: Don't know, don't care. it's not true
Calimero: Please accept my condolences
Nora: No thanks, I don't care about him, send those to his family
Calimero: My love okay am sorry for everything, I knew you gonna fine out but to be honest I was admitted at the hospital
But now am fine
Do you want me to pray for you
Nora: You weren't in the hospital
stop deceiving me
you're making me hate you
Calimero: I was
Stop if you are not gonna believe me then what are you thinking
The picture I sent to them was yesterday
And I was at home
Honey I wrote a poem for you
I wanted to present it to you today before this issue arise
Nora: I'm not interested in a poem
I told you to show me the hospital bill but you can't. It's a lie
and don't send me one later today because I know you'll make one yourself and I will not accept it
Calimero: If you can't believe me
Then live
Nora: If you really want things to be right between us you will sing me my favorite love song and show me that you mean it
Calimero: That's it
Am sick and tired of this slavery
I repeat am not your slave
Nora: I know you're not
Calimero: <voicemessage>
Nora: I don't need to hear any of your voicemessages if you are not ready to do what I requested
Calimero: I will never you are crazy go to Zambian πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡² and by a slave okay
Nora: goodbye
Calimero: Yes you a good in that please get out from my life
I will never please you so go find a slave
Your ex husband is gone now Newdumb is dead and you want to kill me too
Please get out from my life, I rebuke you in Jesus name
You are a witch, you will never hunt me not possible
I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh that why you don't wanna show me your face
Now πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I see why you wanted me to show you my body ahhhh and no wonder you said my dick looks sweet and nice so you really want to kill me right
Please move on with your life
Am going to church to pray for a better wife not a devil and a witch like you that don't forgive go away
<lots of pictures and old video's of him>
Much much later
Nora: <youtube linky>
Calimero: Nice song but not meant for me
Nora: <links to other lovesongs>
You don't need to send me songs. I only sent you my favorite lovesong
Calimero: πŸ˜” I love you so much my baby I will keep loving you
I just can't stand your insults lifestyle , unforgiven lifestyle aggressive lifestyle, secretive lifestyle, disunity lifestyle and disrespectful lifestyle it makes me feel insecure to stay with you
You keep using the F word asshole words on me, I really can stand you
I have love you so much and sacrifice all I have for you
But your heart is so heavy to peace
This makes me feel insecure
And I know that you will shot me or turn me into your slave and sell me to the bad people in Amsterdam
Am really scared of you
You have a heavy heart and you hate me so much , including my family
You sent me a parcel, you where still the one that freezes it and now you
Come back to accuse me of stealing, lying and deceiving you when I have not did anything wrong
I only told them that your gmail account has been hacked and the company came to show the picture they requested from me
, I knew that definitely tell will inform you about the situation, and you forgot I told you all your bad attitudes and bad lifestyle that not gonna take back from you, and you give me your words and apologies that you sorry
But this evening you still brought back that bad attitude okay, Nora am sick and tired of your insults
Am over here in Africa and I will leave very soon to Biloxi Mississippi USA or I will go to Houston Texas where my friend lives and start up a new life, you where the one that use me like a piece of cabbage
1. You use me like your slave : you made do things that I have never done in my life, you instructed me to send you my nudes video showing my dick rising up, I pleaded and tell you that I am a Christian and it against God will, but you refuse, because I wanted a good relationship with you and how much I love you
I Did the abomination and sent to you,

2. You disgrace me : Nora after all I done to prove myself to you, you went ahead to show my cousin sister my nudes video which you promised me not to show any one.
You never stop there you made me look like a laughing stuff in the form of everyone including your friends telling them am a gay

3. To many insults : Norayou have given me to many insults that I can't count and I keep asking myself what if I finally end up with you, how long will I keep enduring this insult that my own mum did not say to me or my family or relatives of my ex girlfriend, but you are the only one that says all this one to me,

4. Lack of understanding And Trust : you do trust me at all even do I try to make you understand me, you still don't trust me, I have done all I can by introducing my family to you but yet you still don't trust me, in a relationship where they is no trust then they is no love which can't ever work
Nora: <same youtube linky>
Calimero: Am not here for that
You have to apologize to me
If not you can say goodbye and leave
Am not ready to be with a stubborn woman
Nora: No. you lied and told them my account was hacked so you could get the parcel behind my back. I have nothing to apologize for. Making me angry this time is completely on you
Calimero: So what do you want???
We both need to stop all this rubbish right now right here
Nora: <same youtube linky>
Calimero: If you keep on running away and making me to look like a lazy man I will kindly stop doing Facebook this night
I mean it
Let fix this issue right now
I can't be writing messages and you will not reply
Then after a while you will come back
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Nora: <linky>
I told you what I want
Calimero: Are you still sending the parcel
Because I saw a mail where you asked the company to send you back the parcel
Nora: Not if I'm not sure of your love. Right now it all looks like a joke to me
Calimero: I love you so much baby
But I can't be your slave
Nora: I'm not asking you to be my slave
Calimero: Yes you are
You command me
The parcel is at Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³
I tracked it
Please kindly unfreeze it okay
Let be honest to each other
Nora: No I'm not commanding you. You have a choice
Calimero: The parcel is at Senegal πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³
Please kindly unfreeze it okay
You are my wife
Nora: I don't really think that a backstabbing husband is in the position to make demands
Calimero: Oh my sweet Noraplease
Be free
You are till my wife
Please my love ❀️ unfreeze it OK
Nora: I have told you what I need before I will do that
Calimero: Why are you like this
So you keep slaving with iPhone lol like seriously
Nora: I'm not slaving you. I am giving you a choice now
Calimero: No am a man and no a boy that how you slave me I send you that video
That how you slave me I did a video with my brother
Nora: That's how you want to continue this relationship right
Calimero: I'm not slaving you. I'm giving you a choice
It an order dommy
Nora: If you really love me like you say you do, you will do it, if you don't love me we don't need to be together so it's not a problem to get the parcel back to me
Calimero: You want the hospital bill right
?
Am gonna go to my moms room to get it
Nora: No
I don't need that anymore
Calimero: Than what do you want
Nora: I need you to sing my favorite lovesong for me and I need to see in your face that you mean it
Calimero: πŸ˜‚ Lol
Nora: I don't need no fake hospital bill because you already told me that you have sent those emails to the shipping company yourself about my account being hacked
Calimero: I can't sing
No good voice
Nora: It's not about being a good singer or not
Calimero: <voicemessage of him singing the first line>
Nora: no voicemessages
Calimero: <voicemessage he quickly removed>
Am tired please take back your
Parcel I need to leave now am really tired my younger brother is here insulting me that am a slave boy
Nora: Okay
If that's what you want
At least now I know that you have never loved me
Calimero: Please take care this is not love but hatred,
😞😞😞😞😞😞am tired thanks for hating me every one is mocking me
Including you
Nora: No. I'm just thanking you for finally being honest about not loving me and letting me go
Thank you for playing with my heart and hurting me
I will love you forever
But am not gonna be your slave boy
Am deleting messengers now you can only write on my timeline okay
Have a lovely day with your new man
But if you really want me back thanks you should unfreeze it when I receive a message from the company than I will know that you thoroughly want to see me in Amsterdam
Good night
Nora: I don't want a man who doesn't love me and is only out to deceive me
Calimero: Send the parcel and watch if am not gonna fly and come to Amsterdam
Later
Calimero: Put me to the test
I swear with the moon and the stars you will see me standing at Amsterdam airport waiting for you to come pick me up lol I know you gonna smile 😊 and be happy to see me
Me too
I love you
Nora
β€οΈπŸ’‹

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His doc with the list of Visa fees from that travel agency somehow connected to the Netherlands embassy was pretty funny and he produced it rather quickly. If he wants to stick to his story about having been in the hospital maybe Nora should feel guilty about the possibility of it being true and ask for an invoice so she can pay it. I'd be interested to see all the line item charges he'd invent associated with ingesting poison that lands one in a fake lad coma. I bet he'll be considerate enough to price everything in Euros for you Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calimero: Why no reply
Okay am back baby girl
Erotic love making;The stare, connection between two souls it draws us in it's a magnetic field,against our bodies drawing us closer to an erotic connection.Dripping wet his eyes meet mine and i can't hold it.But to touch myself to slowly.His gorgeous face against mine can it be he's just as wet.I draw my mouth to him.The pleasures that i give him.Fuck Babe!!!It's like music to my ears.Pussy wet and the throbbing doesn't subside.I cum and it's like an internal bomb.His lips,thighs,ass,legs,chest paralyze my existence.His erotic love making drains my soul and i'm left with pleasures of him forevermore. (he deleted this before Nora could officially read it)
You missed a call
Did you say newdumb is dead
?
I saw his profile again
You lied so much
Why?
<some whining about blocking Nora, which he deleted before I could copy it>
goodbye
I love you so much
but now you hate me
You keep seen my message and no reply
Is this how heartless you her
you chat other guys
Hahaha you are very stubborn girl πŸ‘§
I can see that
But I love you so much my stubborn baby girl lol
🀣🀣🀣🀣 look her big head
Good night

Yes, Nora read all his messages but didn't respond.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a real romantic Tragedy here... and poor Calimero turns out to be a real Drama Queen. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.41 - Calimero wrote to Elvis:
Quote:
Hello Elis

I will like to know the situation of my parcel thanks

12.27 - Elvis:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The parcel is in a "StandBy" condition (frozen delivery process), inside the commercial hub of the Dakar airport, in Senegal. I was confirmed from the top level of the Legal Department that the Sender's order is to temporarily stop the delivery. It is unclear whether the parcel should be sent back to the Netherlands, or whether it will be allowed to continue delivery. I do not know what to say. It seems that a representative from our PLog branch in Amsterdam managed to contact Miss Johnson yesterday, so she was informed about the problem reported by you (hackers). Other details I don't know anymore.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Nora showed offline
Calimero: Am sorry
You missed a call
Honey I wanna apologize for not been a good husband
I wanna apologize for not been friendly
I wanna apologize for not been there for you
I wanna apologize for all the pain I have caused you
I wanna say my sweetheart Nora you are the mother of my unborn child
Please for the sake of our children accept my apology
Als ik je één ding in het leven kon geven, zou ik je de mogelijkheid geven om jezelf door mijn ogen te zien, alleen dan zou je beseffen hoe speciaal je voor mij bent.
Tot nu toe was elk moment dat we samen hebben doorgebracht geweldig. Maar ik beloof je dat het beste nog moet komen.
HONEY I WANNA PROVE MY LOVE TO YOU NOW
HERE IS YOUR SONGS
THE ROSE 🌹
Some say love it is a river, that drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed,
Some say love it is a hunger an endless aching need
I say love it is a flower and you it is only seed
It's the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance it
The dream afraid of waking that never take the chance
Its the one who won't be taken
While cannot seen to give and the source afraid of dying that never leans to live, when the night has been too lonely and the road has been to long and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong just remember in the winter far beneath the winter snow lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose

THE ROSE 🌹

That you sweet melody my sweet heart
5:52 AM
<youtube linky>
Am sorry baby
7:57 AM

>>>VIDEO<<<

12:43 PM
You missed a call
Baby please don't do this am sorry
Honey please πŸ™
You all I have please
Nora: You didn't do what I asked you
so you don't love me
Calimero: Tell me
I wrote the song
Nora: I didn't see you sing it
Calimero: What do you want a video
Of me singing right
Hello my sweetie heart
Nora: Yes
Calimero: Okay give me a minute

>>>VIDEO<<<

Lol I love you so much honey am not to good right?
Am going out now okay
Text you later queen of my heart
Nora: I believe that's not singing but just reading the words
Calimero: Seriously I try
Nora: you did the first line yesterday and I know you can sing, so this was just a pahtetic waste of time
Calimero: Honey did you eat
Honey I will make an effort
Okay but I love you my wife
My phone will die now
Nora: ok
Calimero: Later
Honey I can't wait to get you pregnant
I need only 3 kids 2 boys and a girl
I will call her Rose
What will you call my boys
Nora: I can't even talk about that right now

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did Connie shrunk his forehead?? Shocked Can you ask him to show his fingers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic