SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That is not fair.. oh no!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I am convinced that Nora is sending desperate messages now... she is scared of the possible sad fate of her "dear husband".
Poison is a serious thing, and Nora cries and makes some confidante to the Calimero's "sister". Like "the girls", right? Laughing
Of course tomorrow, when the courier arrives with the news to Nora... and she will read all the messages that Calimero sent to Elvis... things will get worse. Twisted Evil

I would like to request a 24 hour break (that is, Nora finds out about those lies only Thursday), to try to get those BIP pictures from Calimero.
I'll press him to send them tomorrow.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me. Let him feel one day of fake power over the situation

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21.15 - From Elvis, a very "promising" Laughing message for Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

We just received the necessary information for authentication, in the cases of computer fraud (hackers, identity theft, password theft, etc.). We will double the safety measures, so that we are sure that the package will reach you and not someone else who claims to be you. Basically, the Receiver authentication will be done in 2 stages - through ID (your passport) and through BIP (biometrical identification procedure). These are some simple photos that will be interpreted by a computer algorithm that will create a personal biometric profile.
It's already late now, but tomorrow morning I'll explain everything to you. We need to move fast and be efficient.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

Ohh, my dear. Twisted Evil

21.20 - Calimero to Elvis:
Quote:
Sir
I really want to appreciate everything you have done to secure my parcel
Sir please try and explain to your head quarter about everything okay
Am ready to present my data and ID
For security reason and safe delivery of my parcel

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Calimero

and
Quote:
Dear Elvis Presley

Am so impress with you dealing and handling of my parcel
You are very educated and brilliant
I really thank you so much for your kind

Concern
I look forward to your reply

Have a nice evening
Calimero

He is sweet, isn't he? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he'd be in a good mood now to leave a positive review.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the poison has troubled his mind Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. He thinks he's so clever. Can't wait for the BIP procedure hissy fit meltdown extravaganza! It's funny how lads always complain about doing the pics but eventually manage to accept that it is an authentic corporate security practice. Has any lad ever asked you if P-LOG makes women do BIP as well? I can't fathom a ladette ever falling for this but I'm sure you'll eventually have a chance to try.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TUE 9:07 PM Nora to Calimero
Nora: Is it true what she said? Did you take poison? What's going on?

11:21 PM Conversation with the brother, who took long to respond, he was probably communicating with Calimero at the same time about what to say and he just dug a very very deep hole
Nora: Forget about the insults for now. Where is he?
Brother: His at home
He said you want all my family apologize , lol
Nora: So the poisoning your sister talked about was a lie
Brother: I really don't understand what going on between you and him, please I wanna stay out of it
Nora: Did he take poison yes or no?
It's a very simple question
Brother: All i know is that his sick
Nora: That's not an answer
Brother: Leave me alone
Nora: Please tell me
Brother: Talk to him yourself
Nora: He doesn't respond
Brother: Why
Nora: If he doesn't respond don't you think it's a bit hard to know why?
Did he take poison or not? Is it true what your sister told me?
Brother: Yes, he took poison
His been treated
Nora: Fuck
Why didn't you stop him?
Is he in the hospital?
Can he speak?
Brother: Yes, I thought you knew all this.
You want him to die
So let him die, that what you want
Nora: How can you say that
Is he in the hospital now?
Please tell me
Brother: Yes
Nora: Can he speak? How is he
Is he awake?
Brother: No
Nora: Has he been unconcious since the afternoon?
hello?
Brother: Yes
Thank you for trying to kill him
Nora: Why didn't you tell me this?
😢
I thought you were the nice sibling
Brother: But you hate him, he was depressed
You took back the parcel
Good for you
Nora: I love him but he cheated and your sister acts like a crazy lunatic
Here Nora stopped reading
Brother: Nope you acted like the lunatic
Fuck off
Scam

So nice that within 15 minutes Calimero went from being at home to being unconcious in the hospital since the afternoon. I wonder what they were thinking "this girl is having some damn good ideas, let's use that"
This flock of idiots has some serious explaining to do when Calimero wakes up. "yeah, it was my ghost sending thos messages to p-log"

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoline and Coffinsurfer - thanks for the info, ladies.

Can't wait for nasty little lover-boy to get more of his comeuppance.😁

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- My manager Elvis writes to Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I want to finish today with all the security procedures, so that at the latest tomorrow everything be ready for delivery. I will send you a simple sketch, from which you have to understand the two required positions for the BIP (biometrical identification procedure) authentification.

a) Position #1 - with raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
and
b) Position #2 - with your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci.
It is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages. Basically, it starts from the idea that each person has physical characteristics that make him unique.

I need 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (those two positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (for those two positions it will be needed pictures from the left side and pictures from the right side),
- 2 photos from the back (those two positions: #1 and #2).

You do not have to be completely nude!
I repeat, you must have a cloth or wrapped material around your hips!

It is recommended that the pictures be taken out, in good light, so that all biometric details are visible. The photos must be of good quality and very clear. If you have some particular signs on your body (scars, unhealed wounds, tattoos, moles or warts, etc.) it is good to pay special attention to them. A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile (yours) that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery). Your parcel is cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so it will be delivered only to you, in the presence of the local manager. As I said in my yesterday's post, it looks like deliveries will resume on Friday, so I want to finish all the formalities today. The BIP validation process takes 16-24 hours (the computer analyzes all the details in the pictures and compiles that particular biometric profile), so my intention is to be ready on Friday morning.

Cheers,
Elvis

===

09.30 - Elvis to Calimero, a new message:
Quote:
Dear Sir, did you receive my previous message regarding secondary authentication based on biometric profile? It would be ideal to send those pictures today to the IT department of the company, for their computerized processing and for the creation of that unique BIP (biometric identification profile) that will allow us to deliver in conditions of complete safety and certainty. Because the processing of the biometric profile takes ~ one day (tomorrow), I wish that on Friday morning we would be ready to send the package to the final destination with the first available airshuttle departing from Casablanca.

If there are some things that are not clear yet and you did not understand it, please let me know.
Cheers,
Elvis

===

10.35 - More pressure:
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

It seems that the local moroccan situation is stabilizing and there are some clear signs that all the current deliveries will be resumed starting on Friday.
Regarding the parcel TRK93160**** and the indications regarding a possible computer threat (hackers), it will be necessary to complete one additional authentication procedure.

Contact your account officer.

The PLog Team

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New trophies!

10.45 - Calimero to Elvis:
Quote:
Mr Elvis Presley

I have seen you message and I understand what you are asking me to do but I really want you to know that you have my passport already and I can send you a photo of my self
Hope you are okay with that

Thanks

- Unfortunately for him, those pictures sent are not good. Not at all! Laughing
- We don't need those selfies, because we want him to be photographed outside... by one of his friends.... To laugh at him! Laughing
- So, my PLog manager wrote to Calimero (attached are the pictures of Lollipop, as example).
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Yes, I confirm that a copy of your passport is already in our internal records. We take these computer threats very seriously and avoid as much as possible for our clients to fall prey to hackers. Therefore, in cases where such unfortunate incidents are reported, we proceed to double-authentication and thus ensure that the parcels arrive exactly to the true recipient. So, as I said in my previous message, I expect today the 8 photos based on which your unique authentication profile will be created. These last sent pictures are useless from the point of view of the algorithm that creates BIP.

Look, I send you some similar pictures (taken by a client from Togo, who did not have any valid ID), to understand how to make those 8 pictures - 8 positions.
Cheers,
Elvis

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL. "Here at P-LOG we take security very seriously and privacy is an utmost paramount concern...so here are some compromising pictures of a former client for you to laugh at. Now if you could kindly fill out this satisfaction survey...." Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

11.39 - LOL! He fears that his friends (who should photograph him) will laugh at him. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Elvis Presley

Serious am very sad of this condition
Because I really want to know why will I have to take my cloth off just because am receiving a package from your company, I have contacted others company and there said no such thing
It really unfair you have my valid passport ID which am going to present in the day of the delivery for verification
Please am still finding it possible to
Take such picture
Because over here where I leave I don't have any one that will take the photos for me I believe you understand what I mean
As in I live alone in my house

Thanks

- My manager Elvis naturally emphasizes the obligation of additional authentication, as a precautionary measure against computer fraud.
- Of course, our Calimero cannot deny this obvious concern for "secure the delivery". Right? Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Theoretically, that biometric secondary authentication is not required in normal cases. If this problem did not occur (with those hackers), then we would have summarized the authentication with the passport already existing in our database. In this case, we really thank you for drawing our attention to this unpleasant event related to fraudulent access to the accounts and we are obliged to take all necessary measures to avoid any possible unpleasant incident. I am sure you understand the need for security measures and I am convinced that you want the package to reach you and not who knows what the imposter. That is why we carry out biometric authentication because no imposter can falsify that unique profile created by the computer. To understand, it's the same as those bar codes used in stores. They are unique for every product on sale.

So, I expect you to do your best and send those pictures as soon as possible, because we want have no delay on Friday when we release the parcel for delivery.
Cheers,
Elvis

- I think Calimero deeply regrets now that whole story with "the hackers", but he can't go back. Poor imbecile! Twisted Evil
===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.00 - More fun for us and more pressure on the shoulders of our poor imbecile gayboy. Laughing
Quote:
~~~ PACKAGE notification! ~~~

Accurate information from our Moroccan sources states that commercial flights can be resumed starting Thursday, January 16. If you have solved the problem of secondary biometric authentication, then the package TRK93160**** will go to your destination. Otherwise, the parcel will remain in the custody of our warehouse in Casablanca.

The PLog Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the other side, Calimero is very confidently playing the asshole card to Nora. He'll regret that when his lies come out

Calimero: You try ooi
Bros good job
If I can't see a video of you I will tell you not to right to me any more
Nora: What happened? How are you?
Calimero: If you can't send me a video of yourself, calling my name, I will kindly ask you to block me quickly because right now I have to be sure with who am communicating with. You got my own video. So send me yours, thanks.
Nora: You know I can't do that.
Are you out of the hospital again?
Calimero: If you can't send me a video of yourself, calling my name, I will kindly ask you to block me quickly because right now I have to be sure with who am communicating with. You got my own video. So send me yours, thanks.
Nora: Are you out of the hospital?
Nora: Looks like that poison damaged some braincells
Nora: I'll pray for you
Calimero: You think am a fool
Nora: Never
Calimero: If you are not sending any voice then forget me
Nora: I can't forget you, how can you ask that of me?
Calimero: Then send me a video
Am very serious about this, no joke.
Nora: I'm very serious as well honey
Calimero: If you can't send that video please go fine your follow
Thanks and have a good day
Nora: Have a nice day
Hope you'll recover soon from the poison brain damage
Calimero: Can you leave me alone
Calimero: Go away I don't need your prayers you are fake
Nora: What is wrong with you?
Calimero: I send you nudes video and you said in return you forward me a picture
Nora: But you started cheating on me
Calimero: Am not ready anymore for you attitude if you can't keep your word then go away
Nora: I already made the picture but I didn't want to send it to a cheater
Calimero: Fine can you kindly block me now I need to be strong I don't need your bad energy
Nora: Are you still cheating?
Is that it?
Calimero: If you are here to argue, please kindly block me okay
Am not here to waist my time on fake people
Nora: 🤔
Calimero: Am sure you had me right, all does days of commanding me and questioning me are gone.
Nora: I'm not commanding you. I just asked you if you are out of the hospital and I asked if you're still cheating
Calimero: Listen very carefully if you are here to interrogate me or asking me stupid question kindly go away okay, because I have no stupid answer for your question. You have done a lot damage to me, so if you are not sending that picture then, go away
Nora: I'm not sending any picture to a cheater
Calimero: Then kindly go far away as far as you can period. Those days of pleading are go you fake ass I thank God I did not die go away right now
Nora: <called Calimero and let him say "hello, hello" like an idiot a few times>
I just wanted to hear you one last time
Goodbye
Calimero: I curt you
You did not say a word lol fake
Nora called him. She was angry about being called a fake and she chewed him out for cheating, saying his love was fake and all a lie because he had another girlfriend, called him an asshole and hung up on him. After that she stopped reading his messages
Calimero: I almost die
I drank poison
Do you care about me
If I hard die

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Calimero proves to be just an arrogant idiot who will be slapped terribly tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: He hasn't sent me his BIP pictures yet, but I hope he does until tomorrow morning. Twisted Evil

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol at that chat conversation. Cheers to drinking some poison beers!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we have some BIP photos!

14.43 - Calimero to Elvis:
Quote:
Sir Elvis
I have completely do all you requested hope everything is settle now

15.19 - Elvis to Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I can confirm that I received that collage of photos. I'm glad you understood the idea, everything is fine.
I have only 2 observations to make, which should be remedied immediately:
1. You must send me those pictures separately, one by one. I mean, I have to have 8 different pictures (not one photo collage).
2. Missing one of the positions (back)... according to the procedure, there must be 2 front pictures + 2 back pictures + 2 right side pictures + 2 left side pictures.

Please proceed,
Cheers,
Elvis

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that those rainbow flip flops are going to be...well...problematic for him at some point Embarassed
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, you are perfectly right! Laughing Laughing Laughing

15.20 - Calimero sent me another set of BIP "trophies" (practically, the same photos, but "one by one". Including the one that was missing).
Quote:
Sir
I have giving you all you requested
Am sure everything is fine now
Please hope there is no more requirements but that all I have completely

Thanks

===

16.32 - One hour later, the nuclear bomb fell on Calimero:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I confirm the reception of the pictures and confirm that everything is fine. No problem Sir, everything's OK!
We already sent them for processing, to the IT department. We hope that the delivery will continue as soon as possible.

Those in the top management of the company sent a courier from the Dutch branch, to contact your wife and warn her about the security breach. It is vital that your wife, as well as you, change your email passwords and not open suspicious files that you receive from unknown people. Okay?

I will keep you up to date with the delivery details.
Cheers,
Elvis

Poor moron, he will be really devastated! Laughing Laughing Laughing

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is 5 star service!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Exactly my point! Twisted Evil

17.15 - Elvis to Calimero (one Questionnaire.pdf file is attached):
Quote:
Dear Sir,

In order to improve the quality of the services provided by our company, please print and complete this small questionnaire. Then scan it back to me. Based on the feedback received from our clients, we see what weaknesses we have and we are looking to improve them. Also, the score obtained from these questionnaires counts on granting the monthly financial bonuses for our teams.

Thank you for using PLog, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Elvis

===

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this! Very Happy

Quote:
we really thank you for drawing our attention to this unpleasant event related to fraudulent access to the accounts

It's always the lad's fault.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Will this Dutch based courier be a smooth talking tall glass of water? Maybe Calimero and his fam will be invited to the wedding. I don't know how things are done in the Netherlands but in the US it is tradition for the bride's parents to foot the bill so the more the merrier!

You should still let Calimero attempt his sneaky little covert op to intercept the package. If the package stalls out in Benin or Cameroon and he knows he has a narrow window of time before it goes back to NL he might jump at the chance before the clock runs out. This creates a potentially more plausible scenario than the "revoked Nigerian license" method. Say the package is one stop away in Benin and P-LOG corporate has all the proper ID docs from Calimero. P-LOG NL correspondence back to corporate is rather unclear so the parcel is frozen as a precaution. Mr. Egghead is told that corporate is going to recall the package to NL in 5-7 days or whatever as an executive order due to security concerns just to "play it safe". Out of good faith P-LOG regional in West Africa will permit Calimero to personally pick up the package on or before the recall date because he did manage to jump through all those hoops. Maybe it helps that the regional manager has a crush on him based on those pictures if it can get him on that bus. He'll be reimbursed later of course Laughing

I love that this fight with Nora has dramatically built up his trust in P-LOG. His confidence level that he can pull a con job on both of them must be sky high and has blinded him completely. It's a truly glorious thing to behold!
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Elvis is about to another number one hit Laughing [/img]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic